Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 10, 2021 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess it can't be helped. Trusting in Mikey's judgment to get a new leader is a choice.

Gang war drama is still pretty rough in this timeline and it's too bad that Takemichi has to witness it all. Takemichi's rage and emotions really took him over. I don't blame him for punching Kisaki in the face though. He had it coming...

Very tense episode.
Jul 10, 2021 11:47 AM

Oct 2020
episode 14 is for boys, episode 1846 is for men.
Jul 10, 2021 12:00 PM
Jan 2021
The real episode is 1846
Jul 10, 2021 12:02 PM

Jul 2017
To scout and find information on Tetta Kisaki, Takeimchi has taken upon himself to time leap back to the early formation days of Toman, and start with the 3rd Division captain nomination ceremony...and as expected, it's the tough-as-balls Kisaki that displeases the rest of the gang crew, the one who betrayed Toman for Moebius. But it's Mikey's decision to make him leader to face against Valhalla, and they need a strong face like Kisaki to lead the new generation of Toman.

Obviously, this does not sit well with Takemichi knowing the events of the future, and a direct outsider's punch that causes disruption towards the order that causes the house-arrested 1st Division leader Baji Keisuke to inflict damage and leave the gang for Valhalla. As if that's not enough, Kisaki's retaliation makes it all the clear.

Still though, Mikey trusts in Takemichi that whatever he does, it's for a reason. Having Baji as his childhood friend is messed up enough, but he can't deny that he is one of the 5 who founded the Tokyo Manji Gang together, so the request to influence Baji back to Toman and expel Kisaki before Toman breaks up any further. A straight face request to Mikey with tense expectations, Takemichi's gonna need some help, so off to the 2nd Division under Mitsuya he goes and punishment for eavesdropping on them. Hah, you deserved it man.

The first step of being an official Toman member for Takemichi, and the founding photo of the Tokyo Manji Gang with not 5, but 6 members...the 6th member that's close to Baji...is another troublemaker.

More problems for Toman incoming...
Jul 10, 2021 12:04 PM

Jun 2019
Oh boy, the first time Kisaki made his appearance and he's already the third squad captain. Knowing all the things he did in the future, Takemichi couldn't control himself and punched him in the face but then we got to see the 1st squad captain, Baji who just quit Toman and now gonna be the enemy of theirs in the upcoming fight with Valhalla.

Takemichi, on the other hand, has been put under the 2nd squad captain and now officially a member of Tokyo Manji Gang which is a step toward his goal and Takemichi has to bring back Baji from Valhalla as well. Some new faces have started to pop up here and there. excited for this next arc for sure.
Pre_YumJul 11, 2021 12:35 AM
Jul 10, 2021 12:08 PM

Jul 2020
Seeing takemitchy around mikey is jokes, the respect for mikey compared to him is a major lol. Really thought takemitchy would be the 3rd div commander, but it's not that easy lol.

Kisaki had to be the commander didn't he, noticed him from a mile away from that weird scar and hairstyle. I still can't believe the ridiculousness of this anime sometimes, you're telling me kisaki is like 15? No way! It's funny logically to think Mikey formed a gang at 13ish with 5 others, considering Baji finds it upon himself to punch strangers and set cars on fire as an under 16? Yeah gotcha!

Jokes aside about their ages, did not expect takemitchy to go give kisaki a solid hook, even if it had no power but then baji came outta nowhere, beat takemitchy up and then left for Valhalla? Okay sure lool. Kisaki's punch to the head reminded me of sakuta from bunny girl senpai and his power punch, saying one thing and doing another xD! To think a 15 something year olds punch could ko takemitchy, either takemitchy's weak or kisaki's strong and I'm thinking both lol.

Didn't really expect mikey to wait for takemitchy, thought it'd be draken ngl, but their deal sounds good. Mikey seems to be on the fence about kisaki, oh if only he knew what he would make toman into! Mitsuya is probably my favourite out of the commanders, seems fairly normal and down to earth lol. Completely forgot takemitchy wasn't a toman member until it was mentioned, and him being in div 2 means what exactly?

Seriously doubt takemitchy would be able to bring baji back, or that kisaki would leave without destroying toman but let's see how the cookie crumbles eh?
LeviathanHWDJul 10, 2021 12:24 PM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 10, 2021 12:14 PM

Oct 2017
Things aren't looking good for Toman. Kisaki joined and one of it's founding member left, this reeks of trouble.
Jul 10, 2021 12:15 PM

Jan 2021
It had to be Kisaki... 0.0

Noo, Takemicchi why did you do that, it was totally unnecessary damn ( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )
Mickey is a saint, I still don't know what he sees special about Tankemicchi, but thank goodness he forgives everything 😂

Now it's about time he was an official member of the Tomans, after all he's been through...
Jul 10, 2021 12:18 PM
Sep 2015
It's not surprised that Mikey like Baji, I also like him too. In fact, I like almost every boys (except Kisaki of course) in this anime. I don't know why all anime I love that has such a great set of characters have to be in such a violence situation.

Everyone know that Kisaki is superintelligence, but I kinda sense that Mikey is not that far behind, I also think Mikey know about Takemichi's hunch, but he has his own vision, that's why he needs Kisaki as a part of his plan.

One of the interesting thing about them choosing that symbol, it's not that they want to "challenge" society, but they really don't know that even the symbol that look similar to that symbol is really troublesome. It shows how Japan's education failed to teach the history, and the ignorance to educate themselves of kid gangsters.
Jul 10, 2021 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
Don’t blame Takemichi at all for punching Kisaki, just looking at his smug face would make me want to do the same. Really tense episode today, the whole Toman meeting had me on edge.

Bringing Baji back from Valhalla won’t be easy, but if anyone can do it, it’s takemichi.

I’m really interested in learning more about Katsuoara tho. The fact Mikey basically erased him from Toman’s history means he’s gotta be bad news.
Jul 10, 2021 12:46 PM

Dec 2020
The new 3rd Division Commander is Kisaki Tetta and takemitchy finally recognize him and he rage out and gives him a fist in his face.
Keisuke Baji one of the founding member of toman is here and want to leave toman. Now the mission of takemitchy is bring baji back to toman and i kick kisaki out of the gang. Nice pacing but there was too many freeze frames.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 10, 2021 12:58 PM
Jun 2020
Pretty shit episode, one conversation makes up 95% of the episode, I recommend manga, it’s a lot better.
Jul 10, 2021 1:06 PM

May 2018
Kisaki is introduced very conveniently haha

and the 1st division captain must be hiding something as shown in the end
Jul 10, 2021 1:06 PM
Dec 2020
rxseee said:
Pretty shit episode, one conversation makes up 95% of the episode, I recommend manga, it’s a lot better.

lol it feels like most of the episode is just dramatic sounds with no one saying anything and it’s wasting away the time of the episode then making it seem like it was just 5mins long which I find frustrating….I like the anime but I don’t like the unnecessary time being wasted and recaps
Jul 10, 2021 1:10 PM
May 2021
watched the censored version, its completely unbearable. half of the episode we get the sky scenes. its almost like FPS is 30
Jul 10, 2021 1:14 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Well Damn. Kisaki Tetta ended up being the third division captain after all and he's got an enforcer with him too which makes him a bigger threat. It seems that Mikey sees Kisaki as a necessary evil to add to Toman's strength in the battle against Valhalla. I don't blame Takemichi for punching Kisaki because Kisaki has that shit eating grin that makes you want to throw a brick at him. Takemichi gets beaten up by Baji who came out of nowhere to announce that he's leaving Toman for Valhalla as the internal struggles continue which works in Kisaki's favor. Kisaki gave Takemichi one hell of a receipt before leaving him behind. Mikey decides to wait for Takemichi until he wakes up and tells him to bring Baji back because he's one of the founding members of Toman in exchange for kicking Kisaki out of Toman. Mikey assigns Takemichi to 2nd division making him an official member on Toman.

However, Mikey failed to mention that there was another founding member named Katsuora who is probably the main reason why Baji left.
Jul 10, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
This adaptation had some good scenes, but it can be pretty lackluster as well, ngl.

Baji still best boy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 10, 2021 1:22 PM
Apr 2021
Moon is so cool XD.
Jul 10, 2021 1:25 PM
Apr 2021
It was dope but come on baji why lol ik wju guys no spoilers but that punch from the hero was so satisfying
Jul 10, 2021 1:25 PM
Apr 2021
It was dope but come on baji why lol ik wju guys no spoilers but that punch from the hero was so satisfying
Jul 10, 2021 1:29 PM

Jan 2012
Damn had a feeling it was going to be Kisaki as the third captain. I wonder if Takemitchy is able to bring Kaji back and kick Kisaki out. Need more episodes.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Jul 10, 2021 1:32 PM

May 2021
When the big bad wolf finally makes a total appearance...
Jul 10, 2021 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
I freaked out at Takemitchy punching Kisaki. Our crybaby hero can be troublesome, huh? At least Mikey wasn't mad, plus he doesn't trust Kisaki either.

Also, LOL @ Mitsuya eavesdropping and then regretting it.
Jul 10, 2021 2:05 PM
Apr 2020
rxseee said:
just so u know, we don't care😹
Jul 10, 2021 2:10 PM
May 2020
so we can infer that Valhalla is just a splinter group of toman. damn
Jul 10, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

The entire Toman meeting was intense. I only realized now that most of the episode was just that meeting. So Kisaki joined Toman immediately after the feud with Moebius, I guess previously when Drachen died, Mikey needed Kisaki even more. At least now we have both Drachen and Takemitchy.

I'm glad that Takemitchy made that deal with Mikey and it's clear that Mikey recognizes Kisaki as a required but terrible decision. If Takemitchy can prove that Mikey doesn't need him then that should be enough for Mikey to kick him out.

Curious to see how the story with Baji and the 6th person in that picture will unfold.
Jul 10, 2021 2:22 PM
Jun 2020
wavychris said:
rxseee said:
just so u know, we don't care😹
This is a place for people to write their impressions of the episode, Idk what you wanted to achieve with this reply, but you only turned out to be a clown xd
Jul 10, 2021 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Clas1ck said:

Noo, Takemicchi why did you do that, it was totally unnecessary damn ( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )
Mickey is a saint, I still don't know what he sees special about Tankemicchi, but thank goodness he forgives everything 😂

Now it's about time he was an official member of the Tomans, after all he's been through...
i mean he did say takemichi reminds him of his brother.
Jul 10, 2021 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
baji and kazutora are finaly here! finally i'm so excited for this arc to get animated. also that punch was really satisfying. i wanted to punch his face. this adaption can feel weird watching it sometimes. idk what it's but i still good when you watch it uncensored. but the manga is still better
removed-userJul 10, 2021 2:31 PM
Jul 10, 2021 2:49 PM

Sep 2017
Kazutora finally arrives and the things are starting to fire up now that Kisaki is the 3rd Division Captain.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Jul 10, 2021 3:03 PM
Apr 2016
minfairys said:
Clas1ck said:

i mean he did say takemichi reminds him of his brother.
He also said he's going to kill him in this episode
Jul 10, 2021 3:11 PM

Mar 2014
Fuck Kisaki all my homies hate Kisaki

That punch was deserved but goddamn Takemichi really put himself out there

I'm glad he officially joined Toman under Mitsuya. I hope he'll succeed in bringing Baji back, so Kisaki will be kicked out. But I'm sure it won't be as simple as that. Plus, Mikey omitted mentioning Kazutora as one of the founding members of Toman, which must be bad news.
Jul 10, 2021 3:20 PM

Jun 2014
Kisaki looks like an evil version of Takemichi lol. Him being the 3rd division captain was expected, and that gives us an idea of how he was able to corrupt Toman in the future. Maybe that can change if Takemichi can successfully get Mikey to kick him out.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 10, 2021 4:21 PM
May 2021
Takemichi has a mission,and he must complete it, go with everything Takemichi, I trust you.
Jul 10, 2021 4:29 PM
Apr 2021
Thoughts?

Too many moon shots.
Jul 10, 2021 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect takemichi to join despite it being in the previous ed I really enjoyed the Baji happenings which is somewhat tense about the gang itself.
Jul 10, 2021 4:35 PM

Nov 2014
Pre_Yum said:
Takemichi, on the other hand, has been put as the 2nd squad captain and now officially a member of Tokyo Manji Gang which is a step toward his goal and Takemichi has to bring back Baji from Valhalla as well. Some new faces have started to pop up here and there. excited for this next arc for sure.

Takemichi didnt get chosen as the 2nd squad captain. He JOINED 2nd squad under Mitsuya, who's the captain.
Jul 10, 2021 5:05 PM

Apr 2015
Of all the people who had to get the place for the 3rd squad captain, it just had to be Kisaki. Well, now Takemitchi can just destroy him from the inside out, but it seems Mikey is already aware of Kisaki being a problem.

Atleast Takemitchi is now officially a Toman member as well. Let's see if he can pull off this deal with Mikey, to get Kisaki out of Toman.
Jul 10, 2021 5:11 PM

Jul 2017
damn ngl thought it was gonna be Takemichi who was the one gonna get promoted.

But with it being Kisaki, maybe Takemichi did something originally to get Kisaki kicked out (and ruined his possible plans of ruining Toman from the inside) which is why Kisaki seems hellbent on getting rid of Takemichi. Then again, it wouldn't make sense in the very beginning then since Takemichi never got that far into Toman before the time leap
Jul 10, 2021 5:20 PM
Nov 2019
OMFG SHIT BOUTTA GO DOWN. alr so from the hints i get that what i thought of was correct but it's not confirmed a 100% i guess i think Kisaki can travel in time too. REGARDLESS AMAZING EPISODE and i just can't wait for the next one as always this anime is so fucking good PLS JUST PLS MAKE IT ONLY 1 SEASON SO I DONT HAVE TO RUIN MY EXPERIENCE AND GO READ THE MANGA LIKE I DON'T CARE HOW MANY EPS 50 60 100 ANYTHING just pls no season 2 i can't wait years for smth this good when i'm barely surviving a week. ahh man Mikey rlly wanted to kill Takemichi huh? but i guess Takemichi's kinda suspicious since of all the stuff he says anyways let's hope they do Kisaki right he's been hyped up since episode 1 the hype is there. just don't do him wrong cuz this anime became one of my fav anime if it ends with nothing downgrading 9/10.
Jul 10, 2021 6:26 PM
Jun 2017
Welcome to the gang takemichi... And now they have revealed the founding members of their gang
Jul 10, 2021 6:31 PM
Jun 2021
dankop said:
Thoughts?

Too many moon shots.

You can watch the uncensored version, it comes out the same day and time as the normal episode!
Jul 10, 2021 7:24 PM

Mar 2016
i finally made the switch over to uncensored and will not be looking back

Jul 10, 2021 8:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well that's some unexpected outcomes. Kisaki joined Toman and already became the third division captain for expansion reason before butting head with the Valhalla. I think its a good initial reasoning by Mikey. The later with Takemichi punched Kisaki and then Baji arrived and did some shit to Takemichi and then just leave. Its related to one of the founding member that actually left too? Well, i don't know anything. All of it actually kinda ehh for me, especially when Takemichi back to stupid mode can't even understand and dodge Kisaki trap punch in the end. Oh well. I should've known before that the scenes will be so funny sometimes, and its one of the funniest shit i've ever seen, at least through 14 episodes of tkr. Okay, then. Takemichi slowly got the position. But, ofc the focus will be more to opened up Toman backstory. Lets see how they wrapped the things up.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 10, 2021 8:39 PM

Jul 2016
Koolman511 said:
Damn had a feeling it was going to be Kisaki as the third captain. I wonder if Takemitchy is able to bring Kaji back and kick Kisaki out. Need more episodes.

Kisaki looked at Takemitchy twice and both times actually looked afraid.

Can't help but think Kiasaki has powers like Takemitchy somehow.
Jul 10, 2021 9:41 PM

Aug 2020
The animation is getting suck, anyways nice punch Kisaki~san.

Jul 10, 2021 10:30 PM

Feb 2014
The man, the myth, the legend, Baji-san is here and he's already out for blood. This arc is totes gonna be for him.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 10, 2021 11:12 PM

Jul 2020
That was an interesting episode, cluttered with plot, but presented with bad animation and visuals.

I was certainly expecting the ceremony to go in favour of Takemichi, but I guess nothing comes that easy. The introduction of Kazutoro was very intriguing knowing he's going to be a vital piece of the puzzle. Looks like theres more problems than there seems on the surface, so it's gonna be fun to see how Takemichi deals with all of it.
Jul 10, 2021 11:31 PM

Mar 2021
I can't believe Kisaki is made the 3rd Divison captain. I was thinking that Takemitchy is going to take the spot.
If Kisaki is being called that also means that Valhala is STRONG!!!
Kisaki is from Moebius that also means that Moebius and Toman is forming an alliance.
Takemitchy made a foolish move to hit Kisaki.
I hope things sort out well between Baji and Toman.
At last,
VALHALLA VS TOMAN IS GOING TO BE LIT!!!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
Apr 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.