Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SO...WHERE TO???

THE FINALE OF ODD TAXI...and EVERYONE is chasing after Odokawa: Dr. Goriki with his new-found knowledge about Odokawa's past, Yano and Sekiguchi for the failed bank heist, Big and Little Daimon as police acting in justice, and Shirakawa because she is concerned for him. Odokawa's inner backstory monologue about his whole life (just like Tanaka), it's just sad.

"I wish I were a walrus instead." SO THAT'S WHY the trip to the zoo is his own clinical lycanthropy (or visual agnosia by executive dysfunction) hallucinations about going back to reality, his eyes are part of the cognition of lies.

To come from a family that's wretched from a drunk dad and a bawling mom, his interest in the animal encyclopedia, as well as in cars for family rides, but ending up in the zoo just because his dad has an affair, SIMPLE AS THAT.

Everyone gathers at the harbour of fate:
- The Homosapiens Shibagaki and Baba making up for their Banzai comedy jokes;
- Rui and Yamamoto having to answer for their crimes;
- Shiho's awful backstory;
- Sakura Wadagaki, the fake Yuki Mitsuya with her own single-parent life;
- Kakihana wasting his life away just because of a sham bogus plot;
- Tanaka's life being a "Game Over" for losing everything;
- Kabasawa earning that LEGIT Twitter of a justice fame.
--> ALL WHILE Odokawa's Odd Taxi is a reference to E.T., and everything finally, FINALLY, clicks into place.

The full story of Odokawa's life on display, from cradle to death, then on the hospital bed receiving treatment at a time where he'd actually see everyone as animals, which proves that his dysfunction is pretty severe. The foundation's benefactor is CONFIRMED to be the tapir Kuroda, the one who provided him funds. And Shirakawa going down the ocean to save Odokawa, her Queixada capoeira saving his life.

AND THERE YA GO: HUMANS IN AN "ANTHROPOMORPHIC" WORLD, though not live-action, sad but true. Dobu got played by Little Daimon, though he's not free of the crimes he'd commit. And of course, Little Daimon was the one that shot him in the harbour in Yano's episode (the white dog-like hand is a strong indcator). And of course, Rui, Yano, Sekiguchi and Yamamoto all paid for their sins in arrest of the crime that they didn't commit.

The 1 billion that Imai had and won and was stolen, 100 million from the taxi is returned to Odokawa in favour of his efforts, though the money is useful in other areas. Though seeing humans in animals, I'd figure that the furry section is quite the intrigue. Of course, Kuroda knows it all, and his subordinates are pretty much true for being both Dobu and Yano. He's a criminal, but a good one too, this Kuroda.

So who's the one behind the closet?

Even the Lucky Ballpoint Pen comes back as a link to everything with the audio and voice drama!

WHAT A PERFECT AND OUTSTANDING ENDING, couldn't have any other way.

THIS IS THE SPRING SEASON'S DEFINITE AOTS, MY DEFINITE AOTY! MAJOR THANKS TO ALL who joined in aboard this thriller ride!

KANLen09Jun 28, 2021 12:20 PM
Jun 28, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2020
Mmmm masterpiece of a show finally ends. Wtf is that ending tho how can they leave us like that omg.
Thank you for 13 weeks of pure fun and brilliance, Odd Taxi. Definitely not what I wanted but exactly what I needed. 9/10.
This anime shit is addictive
Jun 28, 2021 11:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The revelations were incredible I'm shocked, but not even surprising considering how great it was overall, this kind of "odd" ending fits the anime anyway so nothing disappointing at all... definitely the best original anime of the season in my opinion
Jun 28, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2020
Conclusion was, indeed, spicy, but I liked it. Another journey or the end of it, however, this time, not for us.
Jun 28, 2021 12:05 PM
Apr 2016
What the hell was that last scene!!!? You must be kidding me. How could he... After everything he went through!
JanPriJun 28, 2021 12:12 PM
Jun 28, 2021 12:06 PM

Aug 2018
Does anyone remember when Odokawa said he guessed in the visual exam in episode 1? Subtle foreshadowing.

Definitely didn't expect that ending.

Anyway anime of the season, probably anime of the year (so far)

_______I like rocks__
Jun 28, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2013

allow me to flex my intellect as I called the twist since ep 1
such reasoning is possible since im Furudo Erika
Pazuzu95Jun 28, 2021 12:12 PM
Jun 28, 2021 12:08 PM

Jun 2019

Other than that, a perfect contender for the anime of the season. What a great show and what a great piece of writing it was. Absolutely mind blown.
Pre_YumJun 28, 2021 12:11 PM
Jun 28, 2021 12:10 PM

Feb 2020
Very nice conclusion on top of Odokawa's backstory, which we didn't get much of previously. So pretty much most theories here and elsewhere were proven correct haha. I also really liked their human designs, which I want to see much more of now. Shirakawa looks cute.

13 juicy, mystery-filled episodes that went by like the wind. Great take on anthropomorphic anime, where anthropomorphism isn't necessarily the main idea in the series. Let's hope we see more like this one day.
Jun 28, 2021 12:11 PM
Dec 2020
A fucking masterpiece.

All of my theories were correct aside from the killer. And what a cliffhanger at the end!! Best show of Spring
Jun 28, 2021 12:17 PM

Jan 2021
Nononononnoon, I read a theory about this somewhere and said, >it would be amazing if it were real. I don't believe it, I love it 0.0

The scenes of the objects falling into the water was beautiful...
Seeing everyone in human form now is really weird to me hahah

God, I didn't expect her to be the killer, this is open for a second season no? I really liked this anime 7.5/10
Jun 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Mar 2020
9/10. Easily anime of the season.
check out odd taxi
Jun 28, 2021 12:27 PM
Feb 2019
If they make a season 2, they have to make it even better than these 13 episodes and if not, then this open ending is one oft the best endings I've ever seen, maybe even above Code Geass R2's ending
Jun 28, 2021 12:29 PM

Sep 2018
This is what I will happily call a masterpiece in its genre.

So by definition...

10/10

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jun 28, 2021 12:30 PM
Sep 2020
Season Two seems dubious, not least because it wouldn't be nearly as special without furry vision.
Jun 28, 2021 12:30 PM

Oct 2017
No no no you can't end the show with a cliffhanger like that, this is illegal. We won't be a getting a new season as there's nothing more to explore as the main twist was already revealed. Which is why this cliffhanger ending sux damn it.

Other than that another beautiful episode and a great finale. I'm glad we got to see their human selves. The character designs were neat. Shirakawa's really beautiful, Odokawa looks allright and lol Gori sensei does look like a Gorilla. Also I liked how all the characters moved on and is living their lives.

Pretty solid show overall, everything was beautifully done. The way things were hinted since the begining and how they were connected with each other was amazing. Other than the cliffhanger end and why Shirakawa was there to save Odokawa from getting strangled, loved everything about this show. I hope we get a special/OVA for a proper end thou.
Jun 28, 2021 12:38 PM

Nov 2013
WTF? It would have been a 10/10 episode if not for an ending!
So the cat-girl is the one who killed the FIRST cat-girl.
She knows Odokawa is the only witness.
She gets into Odokawa's taxi with an obvious intent.

The F'ing end????

In the end I couldn't guess who the killer was, but everything else came out the way I expected.
Jun 28, 2021 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
So we've got two cliffhanger endings in one. The anime ends with Sakura entering Odokawa's taxi with the intend to kill, while the Radio Drama ends with Sakura knocking out Taeko and threatening the listeners they're next.
This anime definitely takes the cake as AOTS. Fantastic storytelling from start to finish!
Jun 28, 2021 12:41 PM
Nov 2020
THE THEORY WAS RIGHT

Mar 2016
A solid show overall, though nowhere near my AOTS, much less AOTY. It's nice for an anime original despite the uninspiring artstyle and initial furry bait (which turns out to be NOT about animals at all, predictably enough).

Unfortunately despite whatever praise I can give it, I don't see myself remembering this series anytime soon in the future, as it doesn't have anything particularly memorable for me, personally. Nevertheless, it nicely exceeded my expectations by a good amount to make me give it 7/10.

Apr 2018
And this is the reason I watch anime. Because every once in a while we get to see a rare masterpiece like Odd Taxi. It just surpasses anything I've watched not only this season but all year and even before that.

And even when almost everyone and their dog predicted that Odokawa was hallucinating and seeing everyone as animals it didn't mitigate the impact of the revelation. And seeing everyone in human form was really special. Now that ending will keep me thinking for a long time. 10/10 'nuff said
Jun 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
chxlk said:
THE THEORY WAS RIGHT

Odokawas flashback with the human silhouettes in ep 1 was a dead giveaway, if it werent for it i never would have seen it coming
Jun 28, 2021 12:46 PM
Sep 2015
I can only guess the idol killer but not other problems. I kinda know that they're all human but I think this anime just draw them as an animal to look more interesting, never think it's not just artistic choice but it's a part of the story as well!
Jun 28, 2021 12:48 PM

Feb 2019
Well,
I guess we don't need to see what happens next, we just need to accept it, for life is quite absurd. No matter what he went through, it doesn't mean he's guaranteed a normal life now. But this is what I loved about Odd Taxi and I'm glad we got such a beautiful final episode.
Oh, God - the lives people try to lead. Oh, God - what a world they try to lead them in!

Jun 28, 2021 12:51 PM

Jan 2012
Woah, woah, woah, so that one cat was the murderer of the other cat and got off scott free? And now she's going after Odokawa to tie up loose ends? You can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that! Man, this series was such a roller coaster. Fascinating too to see everyone in their human forms in the finale. I'm just gonna say it: this was the best anime of 2021 so far, of the ones I've watched anyway. Such an intricate story involving so many characters told so well. Solid 9/10. Seriously though, damn that cliffhanger!
Jun 28, 2021 12:55 PM

Dec 2016
For me this was the best anime original and the best show of this season. Quite a thrilling ride since day one that kept me hooked and waiting week to week to find out a bit more about Odokawa's past and all it's charismatic cast.

Wished there were more shows like this where the side cast have their own little stories and motivations rather than the run of the mill main protag and everyone just oggles and dances around him like silly puppets.

Jun 28, 2021 12:57 PM

Dec 2016
Such a fantastic final episode, wonderfully executed twist, and all around just a really fun ride. Very satisfying payoff and ended exactly how I wanted it to... until that final minute lmao. Can't say I'm a big fan of the ambiguity there, especially after finally giving everyone a happy ending.

I'mma just pretend either a) nothing happens in the taxi, or b) she fails the attempted murder and eventually gets arrested; that's my headcanon now. It might have been setting up for a season 2 but I'd prefer for the show to stay only one season long, a lot of the anime's appeal was the whole "animals are humans" mystery imo. If they did a second season where everyone's a human, a lot of the charm would be gone. Would happily take an OVA to tie the loose end though.

Wasn't expecting to see everyone's human designs either, that was a really pleasant surprise.

All in all, such an amazing 10/10 show. Just wish it had a more happy ending and didn't scare me into thinking Odokawa died off camera. That would suck.
MesacboyJun 28, 2021 1:07 PM
Jun 28, 2021 12:58 PM

May 2018
The thing about Odokawa - whenever he gets really happy something bad happens to him...
Also there are two loose ends (maybe explained in the bonus materials).
Jun 28, 2021 12:58 PM
Dec 2018
Didn't expect this masterpiece. Just gave it a try and got hooked for 13 weeks straight
Jun 28, 2021 1:02 PM

Nov 2016
Two things I'm glad about. We got to see the cast as humans. Amusing how they indeed don't look all that different, lol. On a more serious note, Miya was the killer. Well, she got the most obvious motive after all. Still a little shocker, especially the way it ended on a cliffhanger. I'm glad it was brought up again, tho and that it added a wtf moment that's leaving us a bit restless. Gotta love it.

A worthy ending to spectacular finale. The taxi that was about to fall in the river, what it symbolized for everyone watching and Odokawa himself. That was creative and my highlight of the episode. It reminded me how everything is connected. That's what I enjoyed the most about this anime. Nothing felt like a waste and most of it came together. I managed to tell a rather complex story in an easy to understand way without any convoluted bs. I could say it had a lot of infodumping instead, but most of it was delivered as charming dialogue or as part of a backstory.

The social commentary also fitted in well.

8,75/10 just gonna give it a 9 for being so different and successful at that.
FMmatronJun 28, 2021 1:13 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 28, 2021 1:03 PM

Nov 2007
trully a fantastic I'm broken.

Since 2-3 episodes ago, when Goriki talked with Odokawa landlady, I though big boss Tapir would be one who helped him - shadowy figure, wealthy enough to move him from some small city to Tokyo and take care of him.

It was bittersweet he wanted to thank him like that.
BTW did Odokawa get all loterry money? I thought he got only one case worth of money, one he had in trunk of car and it got wet in ocean.
Did boy really give him ALL THAT MONEY?

I wonder if Tapir kept all 1 mil and did good deeds with them or left some for Odokawa too, he could really use it.

Idol look-alike scene was chilling. Though Odokawa knew answer to who murdered true idol, he said so twice in hospital, so I hope he really told it to the police. I was expecting she gets arrested during call with her mother, just as she was saying everything goes her way. But nope.
Hopefully police knows and now that she is in Odd Taxi she gets arrested.
They had even dash camera info so hopefully that gets resolved.

Even though we might not see any sequel. I would like for episode to have extra 10-20 minutes and resolve this last plot point too... maybe we get OVA or something to finish it.

I feel bad for Dobu a bit, he was not so evil, at least didn't feel so in last few episodes all the time. And I never expected young police bro to do stuff he did.

Truly a fantastic show, masterpiece, for me best of the season. All episodes were great, so many amazing characters and it felt so satisfying in the end.
Jun 28, 2021 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
People really liked that place to be in the radius of the in construction bridge.

Shirakawa is so beautiful.
I suppose Ichimura is the girl having a consult with Goriki?
Is sad we don't see Mitsuya real face.

And if Odokawa didnt had enough close death situations, the cliffhanger may do the final death spell.
Jun 28, 2021 1:17 PM

Jan 2018
This was literally the dark horse of the season. 10/10 show easily.
Jun 28, 2021 1:25 PM
Apr 2020
Straight 10/10 for me, an instant classic.

Also, can we just appreciate the scene where
Jun 28, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2015
OMFG I would have NEVER guessed the culprit, my mind was literally blown.

10 out of 10 finale everything comes to place. Odokawa’s illness tho…
Is he gonna get killed by the other cat? Damn such a cliffhanger…

Solid 9/10 series
XenocrisiJun 28, 2021 1:36 PM
Jun 28, 2021 1:29 PM

Dec 2020
I'm so glad I started watching this from the start out of sheer curiosity, what a ride that was. I feel like it benefits from a binge watch though, watching week by week was definitely hard for me.

I had read theories and I'm honestly glad they were right, though it was uh, strange.

The ending though, GAH WHY END IT LIKE THAT?!
Jun 28, 2021 1:30 PM

Sep 2019
I saw some people theorize about them being humans but I didn't think it'd actually be true. I loved Odd Taxi. It was one of the best originals I've seen in a while. The story, directing, music... everything was so good.
Jun 28, 2021 1:34 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Pazuzu95 said:

allow me to flex my intellect as I called the twist since ep 1
such reasoning is possible since im Furudo Erika
Oh, so you were the one's whose post I saw earlier about that theory. Good job, very observant.

What can I say about the anime that hasn't already been said in this forum. Simply excellent, the best of the season for me regarding story, characters, dialogue, music and rewatchability. Seriously, consider rewatching some of the earlier episodes, they foreshadow and explain a lot of the background for what happens.

There is, though, a single detail that I couldn't find yet as that is how exactly was Shirakawa near the taxi when Odakawa was getting choked by the manager. Was she following him out of concern, or just happenstance? Either way, everything else seems to come into place by the end, and I'm so happy as I didn't think they were going to answer everything (and more considering the final scene).

Easy 10/10, I'll wait a bit until rewatching it. In the meantime, do yourself a favor and check out the soundtrack. It's amazing.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 28, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2017
Holy shit the black horse of season was in reality a freaking glorious unicorn!

Loved how in the falling moment all the connections with Odokawa where showed one by one.

What a journey!
Jun 28, 2021 1:43 PM
Mar 2021
what happend at the end scene did she killed the main character?
Jun 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Oct 2020
The scene with Odokawa in the sky was beautiful.

It was kinda weird seeing everyone as humans, Shirakawa looks good.

I had an amazing time watching this every week. Definitely not what I was expecting but I am glad I checked this out.

10/10
Jun 28, 2021 1:46 PM
Apr 2019
Odd taxi was pretty good, I think it was able to achieve its goal, showing the ugly side of human beings and how Odokawa the protagonist learned to deal with it.... by affirming them as animals!!

Animals are cute ! That's why people pretend to look cute so that they could hide their ugly nature, lol!!
Jun 28, 2021 1:49 PM

May 2016
I thought they were human when Odokawa was afraid of water being a walrus, I also trusted that the killer was not Nikaido but I was not expecting the killer kitten, let me repeat the theory that I already wrote in another thread:

My theory is as follows: the person that Odokawa was carrying in the taxi was not Yuki Takeya but the killer kitten, (that's why Odokawa did not finish the sentence) for the same reason Odokawa's testimony would place the killer kitten in the place at the time of the murder, this is based on the proof that, when Dobu reviewed the recordings, he found nothing, and since he was looking for the boss's daughter, he must have known what she looked like, if he found it was the murderous kitten , it is to think that He did not recognize her, the detail would be which taxi was taking Yuki Takeya.

Now many say they prefer the ending that we have to a second season but I would prefer another, I feel that they have left many issues open in case the possibility arises, it would be nice to continue a little more.

In another note have you seen the poll? Right now It looks nice.

5 out of 5: Loved it! 133 97.08%
4 out of 5: Liked it 4 2.92%
3 out of 5: It was OK 0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it 0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it 0.00%
Jun 28, 2021 1:50 PM

Apr 2018
Well this was the last episode of the most underrated hidden gem of Spring 202; Oddtaxi.

Everyone's chasing Odakawa, while we see him fleeing from the cops. We get some backstory from him, all thanks to Dr. Goriki. Odakawa was bullied back in the days and they called him walrus.. and he wanted to become a walrus. ''I wish I were a walrus''. He couldn't talk to humans but it was easy to talk to animals. That's why he also loved going to the Zoo.

After that we find out the disease that Odakawa has; visual agnosia by exectuive dysfunction
(meaning;Visual agnosia is a neurological deficit that results in impairments in the perception and recognition of complex visual stimuli such as common objects or faces, while low-level visual processes and the memory systems remain intact.)

His father was a dickhead and his mother was a crazy drunk woman who commited a double suicide. That's what caused Odakawa to have this illness and start a new life in animal form.

Man, I sure did love seeing everyone around Odakawa. Shibagaki's reaction when he sees a car falling was way too funny. And Kabasawa making photo's of the falling taxi car. And the rest of the guys doing their stuff. Really glad to see them all once again in the last episode.

At the end, Shirakawa saves Odakawa from drowning in the car with her Quixada kick xD
But damn her human form is pretty cute. Oh yeah, Odakawa finally sees them as humans again! A bit shy from women but he's fine with the doctor.

Seeing everyone's human face was pretty nice. Some of them legit look 100% like their animal form xD I see now why Kakihana never get a girlfriend (joking xD) Dobu looks like a monke even irl. We also see Imai giving Odakawa the money he lost in the water and he decides to give it to his caretaker.

Yuki Mitsuya's conversation with the mom was pretty scary, she murders people in order to get famous etc. What will she do with Odakawa?

AND GODDAMN IT WAS JUST A CAT IN THE CLOSET, we got bamboozled and baited!

Anyway, this was a really good anime. The dialouges were pretty funny and heavy sometimes. The opening is a banger (relaxing), the characters are interesting and likeable. The animation is average but who cares. The mystery of the anime was SUGOI! SUBARASHI!
Best SPRING ANIME 2021!

10/10

SideCharacterKalJun 28, 2021 1:56 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 28, 2021 1:51 PM

May 2009
Guys, murderer was spoiled weeks ago on the back cover of Mistery Kiss single
Jun 28, 2021 1:56 PM

Mar 2020
bastek66 said:
Guys, murderer was spoiled weeks ago on the back cover of Mistery Kiss single
Nice job at spotting this
check out odd taxi
Jun 28, 2021 1:59 PM

Dec 2018
this was simply flat out amazing. ^^
Jun 28, 2021 2:01 PM

Feb 2017
Potkaniak said:
Idol look-alike scene was chilling. Though Odokawa knew answer to who murdered true idol, he said so twice in hospital, so I hope he really told it to the police. I was expecting she gets arrested during call with her mother, just as she was saying everything goes her way. But nope.
Hopefully police knows and now that she is in Odd Taxi she gets arrested.
They had even dash camera info so hopefully that gets resolved.

Even though we might not see any sequel. I would like for episode to have extra 10-20 minutes and resolve this last plot point too... maybe we get OVA or something to finish it.

Thought the same thing, Odokawa most likely told the police so perhaps after something happens in the taxi she'll end up arrested, also I don't think Odokawa knows this girl is the cat idol that likes chicken, it took him a while to figure out that kid was Imai so a cat girl he's only seen twice...

Heck the whole reveal looks like an OVA tease, I mean why else show who the killer is and that she's after the protagonist in the last scene?
Jun 28, 2021 2:05 PM

May 2021
Absolutely amazing. Was shocked at the world Odokawa saw through his eyes…
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 28, 2021 2:05 PM

Apr 2021
I'm happy that the killer didn't get caught. It means she can star in the followup series and kill more people.

The punchline of Odokawa's closet mystery was all the more genius for lots of people already having predicted what's there. Didn't see it coming at all.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2021

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2021

98 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 31, 2021

86 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 16, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 24, 2021

87 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 16, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 3, 2021

90 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 16, 3:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.