Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2020 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Ok, so I remember watching K as a child and it's my favorite childhood anime. The ending is really sad and it made me shed tears within my heart, but it's a very beautiful anime worth watching! So, has anyone watched K or... 😊 ❤️

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2020 4:07 PM

Apr 2019
Nope, I didn't watched it yet. I don't know if it's worth it or not.
Mar 24, 2020 4:08 PM

May 2019
I'm currently watching it lol

It seems good so far but the fanservice annoys me. Wth is that ED..
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 24, 2020 4:08 PM

Apr 2018
Haven't watched it yet, but i plan to check it out eventually 'cause i like the cool aesthetic...and, also dat catgirl <3
Mar 24, 2020 4:13 PM

Mar 2020
A quick look at the anime page would tell you that a lot of people have seen the show. If you want to talk about the show you should open the thread with something more interesting than "have you seen the show". As is, there is nothing to really talk about, other than one's general opinion of the show. And even that is only based on conjecture. I fail to see the point of this thread.

That being said, I did not like the show. Power to those who did.
Mar 24, 2020 4:13 PM

Dec 2018
That's worth watching just for the incredible OST
Mar 24, 2020 4:25 PM

Jul 2017
I remeber there were a loot of characters lol. But other than that it was an ok show I guess, at least the 1st season
Mar 24, 2020 4:29 PM

Mar 2017
I remember it having a lot of potential, an interesting crew of characters, but as a whole. failing to be memorable or satisfying at the end.
Mar 24, 2020 5:11 PM
Jan 2020
Yeah I did but it was years ago and it was the dub version. The experience I had with the anime though was nice. Gonna rewatch K soon in sub so I can actually give it a rating.
Mar 24, 2020 5:17 PM

Jun 2016
I watched K when it came to netflix and it is one of the most boring battle anime I have ever watched. The characters are stupid, the plot is stupid and some guy decided to overhype the fights by showing me a couple of AMVs only to be completely underwhelmed when I watched it. I don't like K and I will only watch the sequels when I'm desperately looking for something to watch.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 24, 2020 5:18 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah I watched it, the movie and its 2nd season. The 2nd season isn't very memorable, but I will probably re-watch it, just to remember.

I have to say that the anime was beautiful, the lolita from the Red team was awesome. The backstory was also pretty good.
Mar 24, 2020 5:20 PM

Dec 2018
I’ve only seen the first season but it didn’t knock my socks off.
Mar 24, 2020 5:21 PM

Aug 2018
Yes it was a good watch , I enjoyed movies more tho

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Mar 24, 2020 11:33 PM

Jan 2010
Aww you must still quite young for K to be your childhood anime XDD

I think I only watched it halfway... I don't remember what ep tho...
Mar 25, 2020 2:36 AM

Mar 2012
Watched it but didn't like it, the whole "No blood no bone no ash" screaming annoyed the hell out of me. I did like Kurou though.
Mar 25, 2020 2:41 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I watched K way back but never touch the sequel since I kinda forget some of the main plot and don't want to rewatch S1 again
Mar 25, 2020 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
I watched about 2/3 episodes and I can't stand the blue-ish filter. Also nothing was even remotely explained, scenes were just thrown at your face so I dropped it. Animation was cool tho, char designs too
Mar 25, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2019
I watched it but I dropped it after like four or five episodes. Might pick it back up once I finish Hunter x Hunter but it is not likely
Mar 25, 2020 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
@Shicchi I'm not really that young, back when I watched K I think I was 11/12. I'm only 14 so that technically makes me almost in my teen years. Just letting you know, that's all.

@A_Painting Ok, but I would like to openly see the opinions of others on this anime. I also fail to see the point of you telling me this.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMar 26, 2020 3:35 AM
Mar 25, 2020 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
Watched it and it was meh....

The story is a bit convoluted. The fights are cool-looking but lacks substance. Fanservice was out of place. And when it comes to animation, it looks good, but the over saturated blue colors hurts my eyes as much as how No Game No Life's over saturated pink colors did the same for me.

Although, I liked some of the characters. And the OPs are killer. The ED song of the 1st season, despite the fanservice, was pretty cute.

EDIT: To add to that, I find it as a very average show that has different groups of people filled with bishies and moe blobs fighting each other with their supernatural abilities. Bungou Stray Dogs is a bit better when it comes to this type of premise.
removed-userMar 25, 2020 11:40 PM
Mar 25, 2020 8:57 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
No. You're literally the only person on the planet to have seen it. The studio that made it is declaring bankruptcy as we speak.

Mar 25, 2020 9:03 PM

Oct 2019
I watched all of the first season and kinda felll away from the second season. The animation looked incredible, but I can barely remember the whole plot of the show or how people had their powers.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 25, 2020 9:40 PM

Oct 2012
It's an interesting plot with a mediocre execution. I tend to like groups of people with powers fighting it out, so I was drawn to the premise already, but lost interest half way through. Some of the main characters are recolored and lifted out of other anime. I remember posting about this. For example, Mikoto Suoh is practically a clone of Spitfire from Air Gear -- same hair, same personality, same coat with a slightly different color. I've been meaning to watch the second season, but I think I put the first episode on once, paused it half way through to do something, and then never got back to it.

I like its logo though. lol
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 25, 2020 9:49 PM
Mar 2020
Lacks twist...but power showdown was good
Mar 25, 2020 9:55 PM
Apr 2017
i would like to say I watched and enjoyed the first season then I took A long break and didn't enjoy the second season as much. This might be because I became unattached to the characters and the story since that break which I common at least for me, I no longer want to let that happen again.
I will most likely finish the anime if all movie are available because I definitely want to see all the colored kings.
Mar 25, 2020 10:00 PM
Apr 2014
The anime was ok, but K has one of the best voice actors radio if you understand Japanese I highly recommend it.
Mar 25, 2020 10:06 PM

Jun 2012
You're making me feel old calling K ur childhood anime

But yeah I enjoyed watching it, cool characters and dope music. I didnt mind the gay undertones. I still gotta watch those movies they released a year or two ago.
Mar 25, 2020 10:09 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah I watched K. I remember there being some hype around it before the first season came out. The first season was pretty decent from what I remember. The movie was also decent and the second season I dropped it. Won't go into why I dropped it. But K probably came out a few years too early. If it came out a few years later, I feel like it would have done better.

Also as a small side note to anyone who wants to watch it. It goes 1st season, movie, 2nd season. If you don't watch the Missing Kings movie you won't understand what is happening at the start of the 2nd season. The movie basically bridges the gap between the two seasons.
Mar 25, 2020 10:20 PM

Oct 2018
I haven't watched all the movies that come out some time ago but I watched the two seasons and the movie that was in between them.
It was good. I liked the characters mostly. I was just annoyed with that cat girl. Everyone else was pretty awesome though.
Mar 25, 2020 10:31 PM

Dec 2018
Waifu02 said:
@Shicchi I'm not really that young, back when I watched K I think I was 11/12. I'm only 14 so that technically makes me almost in my teen years. Just letting you know, that's all.

14 is young =p
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Manaban said:
No. You're literally the only person on the planet to have seen it. The studio that made it is declaring bankruptcy as we speak.

I normally find your comments too aggressive but this one made me lol. Thank you.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 25, 2020 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
@Hokage_Jason Not really, but that's your opinion. 😐
Mar 25, 2020 10:37 PM

May 2018
14yo talking about childhood times. This does put a smile on my face

Mar 25, 2020 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
@Nemo_Niemand Ok, and I don't understand your point in being hostile. I am almost in my teen years. By the age of 15, I'll be considered a teen. When I said "childhood" I meant when I was younger than the age of 14. It also puts a smile on my face when you don't obviously know the difference between being a child and a teen. Say goodbye to your so-called logic, how pathetic.
Mar 25, 2020 10:54 PM

May 2018
Waifu02 said:
@Nemo_Niemand Ok, and I don't understand your point in being hostile. I am almost in my teen years. By the age of 15, I'll be considered a teen. When I said "childhood" I meant when I was younger than the age of 14. It also puts a smile on my face when you don't obviously know the difference between being a child and a teen. Say goodbye to your so-called logic, how pathetic.

Wow calm down, lass. Damn, these kids nowadays are too sensitive and rude. My comment was positive and didn't imply any offense lol.
Kids who are under 17-18 often have undevelopped personality and are unable to properly understand criticism, jokes, sarcasm and irony
Nemo_NiemandMar 25, 2020 11:03 PM

Mar 25, 2020 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
@Nemo_Niemand Well, I don't like your joke and I find it quite insulting. Know that humans in this world aren't going to like everything one does or says. You might be older than me but you act really immature. First of all, to start things you don't properly know how to put a period at the end of sentences. Your comment might be "positive" to you but for me, it isn't. I don't like being referred to as if I'm a 3-5-year-old so I would like you to actually be more specific and mature. I understand jokes and all the other additional information you added in, however, there are some things I get offended of especially when I get treated as such the age I've mentioned. The world doesn't always revolve around you. Actually, be wise about your actions than to spread stupidity upon yourself. That's all there is to it, I won't say any more.
Mar 25, 2020 11:05 PM
Feb 2016
I watched it a few of years ago and absolutely loved it, but I guess I fell out of the fandom so the movies never really interested me. I will say it was a great anime though.
Mar 25, 2020 11:22 PM

May 2018
@Waifu02 Chill, chill, you still keep being belligerent. No need for that. It's Internet after all, learn to keep calm and be more tolerant.
I get my mistake now. That's just language misunderstandings :D
In my country we call all the period before adulthood the same. Because kids are kids. Dunno how to better say it in english. Kidhood?
Anyway, when somebody starts talking about their childhood it usually means far times, not two years ago. That's why it gave me a smile.
Nemo_NiemandMar 26, 2020 2:08 AM

Mar 25, 2020 11:42 PM

Oct 2012
Waifu02 said:
Know that humans in this world aren't going to like everything one does or says.
Damn, you really need a mirror. That tie and top hat you got on doesn't make you more mature, hipster.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2020 12:00 AM
Feb 2020
I started watching it, but never finished it. Not sure if I even have it on my list anywhere lol, better check that...

But, I guess I’ll add it to my plan to watch, that list is getting out of hand.
Mar 26, 2020 3:34 AM

May 2009
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.

Hmm, it's pretty close to a blog post, but there's somewhat of a discussion. Please stay on topic and if you want to discuss a particular episode, use the episode discussions threads.
Mar 26, 2020 5:29 AM

Mar 2020
Waifu02 said:
@A_Painting Ok, but I would like to openly see the opinions of others on this anime. I also fail to see the point of you telling me this.

The point of me telling you this is that as it stands your OP is purposeless and asinine. If you want to ask people about their opinion on the show, then ask them about their opinion of the show, not whether they have watched the show. Being roundabout does nothing for you.
Mar 26, 2020 6:31 AM

Dec 2018
Waifu02 said:
@Hokage_Jason Not really, but that's your opinion. 😐

Lol it’s not my opinion, 14 is young. You aren't even 1/5th of the way through your potential life span. Heck, I'm in my mid twenties and I'm still relatively young, you're barely out of your baby years and still growing. Any objective way of measuring it, you are in the young/early stages of your life.

Also you owe the other user who pointed this out a big apology, they did nothing wrong and were in no way condescending or making fun of you, and your response to them kind of just goes to show you need to do a lot more growing. You were the only one being immature in that conversation.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to help you. You seriously should reread your comments here and try to learn from them, because I assure you, you're being very childish and rude and lacking some very fundamental tools for communicating respectfully.
Hokage_JasonMar 26, 2020 6:56 AM
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 26, 2020 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
@A_Painting That's what I'm basically doing. I'm asking users if they "watched the show" and at the same time asking them "about the show". I don't get why you have to act a percent attitude just over a topic I've posted. I have the right to post whatever I like and to see the opinions of others openly as I said before. I know I can just review the anime's review however most of them are old reviews that came from years ago. So I came to the conclusion that I wanted to see opinions "today" on this anime. The fact that you have the audacity to be hostile and utterly rude to me just over a topic I've made is just ignorant.
Mar 26, 2020 12:07 PM

Mar 2020
Waifu02 said:
@A_Painting That's what I'm basically doing. I'm asking users if they "watched the show" and at the same time asking them "about the show".

No, that's plain wrong. Your OP only adresses the reader when you say
So, has anyone watched K or... 😊 ❤️

Nowhere in your OP do you actually encourage people to talk about the show, you merely ask whether people have seen it or... 😊 ❤️[not]. Now, it's obvious you wouldn't actually be asking whether people have seen the show but actually want to hear people's opinions, so I recommended you do that directly and not implicitly. I'm not saying you don't have the right to post whatever you want (please cite wherever you think I implied that), I am making a suggestion so you can improve your future threads because as the mod presence in this thread should have made you aware of, your title doesn't make it sound like you are actually encouraging discussion.

It would have been better to end your OP like this:
So, have you seen K? If yes, what did you think about the show?

The fact that you have the audacity to be hostile and utterly rude to me just over a topic I've made is just ignorant. [EDIT BY ME: This is a non sequitur.]

Excuse me, but where exactly do you see this "hostility and rudeness"? You need to calm down and stop thinking everyone is trying to antagonize you, because that surely was not what I was doing. If anyone was being hostile in this thread, it was you. You need some self-awareness.
A_PaintingMar 26, 2020 12:11 PM
Mar 26, 2020 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
@Hokage_Jason 14 is young, you are correct. However, by the age of 15, I'll be considered to be in my teen years. Even if I am young what gives "you" the right to judge me just because of age? That's the ignorance and immaturity of older people on here. When younger users are on here you guys think it's ok to be hostile towards them and joke around with them as if it makes you more mature and better. I've seen about 94.5% of adults on the internet who are more immature than kids and teens. I might be 14, but I know my words and facts when it comes down to it.

Here's how this all started. I posted a regular Anime Discussion to hear the opinions of users within this anime. There were no rude comments when I first posted it, but things were going smoothly until comment #32 said something I have seen has insulting. It was Nemo_Niemand who posted comment #32. He told me it was a joke, but then he also started making stereotypes and assumptions about humans far from the age of 17-18 such as them not understanding criticism, jokes, sarcasm, and irony. That's when I commented to Nemo_Niemand. About my comment, to make it straight and simple to the point, I said to him that I didn't like his joke because I didn't like being treated as if I was a 3-5-year-old due to my age. That's when I also added additional information by his attitude and grammar. My point of doing that was to tell him that even older people by the age of 18-20 act "immature and undeveloped". That's when he replied to me in comment #37 of the meaning behind his comment #32. That's when I understood and didn't decide to reply back.

So, tell me, I'm being childish because I don't like a joke that I took offensive? I learn for myself and I choose to learn from others when I feel the importance of needing to do so. Just because you see it as a " positive comment" and you have no offense in it doesn't mean others wouldn't have the same opinions. When it comes to reading comments I read them fast and right away understand everything. I also take time to reread then too. However, you assume I'm "childish and rude and lacking some very fundamental tools for communicating respectfully" as if I'm ignorant or anti-social. I only act this way towards people who are stubborn. When I first made this topic you can clearly see I wasn't rude in any way. You say you aren't trying to be a d**k but you add stereotypes and assumptions about me. Here's a little side note, if you are older than me then act like it. This was exactly what I was talking about, the immaturity in adults is disgusting to be frank. That's just that.
Mar 26, 2020 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
@A_Painting It may look like that to "you", but for "me" I was actually asking users also for their opinion on this show. The reason I said "or..." is because they might've dropout, paused, or plan to watch, so don't sneak that "[not]" in the sentence of "or... 😊 ❤️[not]" because part of my sentence in the topic was nothing like this.

And what do you mean by "directly" and "implicitly"? My topic was directed towards users who watched the show, not to users who haven't. My topic was nowhere near implicitly as you see in your perspective of things. You say the recommended sentence "So, have you seen K? If yes, what did you think about the show?" as if it's directed to "one person". It's directed publicly so it would be nice if you can correct your grammar in that sentence.

And how are you hostile and rude? In comment #5 you had the audacity to try to correct me and assume that "there is nothing to talk about with the topic". If there weren't people wouldn't be replying to this topic. And then secondly, you said, "you fail to see the point of this topic". If that's the case you shouldn't have a reply to my topic, to begin with, but you did and you have the ignorance to try to correct and outsmart me? You don't like this topic/fail to see the point of it? Ok, you're opinion. But there are humans in this world who are interested in topics that aren't really popular.

Here are a heads up and a few suggestions for you. I recommend you be more specific and clear when it comes to saying words such as "directly" and "implicitly". I also recommend you to not comment if you don't have an interest in someone/something. That's all.
Mar 26, 2020 1:55 PM

Mar 2020
Waifu02 said:
@A_Painting It may look like that to "you", but for "me" I was actually asking users also for their opinion on this show. The reason I said "or..." is because they might've dropout, paused, or plan to watch, so don't sneak that "[not]" in the sentence of "or... 😊 ❤️[not]" because part of my sentence in the topic was nothing like this.

The ending of this excerpt is gibberish. I was responding to your OP and nothing else, and nowhere in your OP do you directly ask people for their opinion. And if you were trying to be inclusive towards people who planned to watch the show, how would you be asking for their opinion on something they haven't even seen? And since this thread was in Anime Discussions, people who have not seen the show would only be able to answer "no, I have not seen the show but it looks interesting I guess" and other derivates. Unless you were trying to tell me that this "or . . ." was supposed to tell those who have not seen the show to not comment(???).

And what do you mean by "directly" and "implicitly"? My topic was directed towards users who watched the show, not to users who haven't.

Either you are contradicting yourself (and were trying to ask people who have PTWd or dropped the show), or you posted in the wrong forum initially at the time I made that comment (AD). Your confusion about directly and implicitly asking a question also makes me think english isn't your strong suit, which is confirmed right after:

You say the recommended sentence "So, have you seen K? If yes, what did you think about the show?" as if it's directed to "one person". It's directed publicly so it would be nice if you can correct your grammar in that sentence.

"You" is both singular and plural. What I wrote there adresses many people. It is grammatically and syntactically correct. Ironically enough your sentences are all gramatically incorrect however: "You say the recommended sentence is [...]" and "It's directed at the public so it would be nice if you could correct your grammar in that sentence." would be the gramatically correct expressions.

The rest of your comment reads like you are a walking bundle of insecurities. Since this has drifted off-topic far enough now I'll leave it at that. Please don't @ me again.
Mar 26, 2020 2:25 PM

May 2018
Waifu02 said:
@Hokage_Jason 14 is young, you are correct. However, by the age of 15, I'll be considered to be in my teen years. Even if I am young what gives "you" the right to judge me just because of age? That's the ignorance and immaturity of older people on here. When younger users are on here you guys think it's ok to be hostile towards them and joke around with them as if it makes you more mature and better. I've seen about 94.5% of adults on the internet who are more immature than kids and teens. I might be 14, but I know my words and facts when it comes down to it.

Here's how this all started. I posted a regular Anime Discussion to hear the opinions of users within this anime. There were no rude comments when I first posted it, but things were going smoothly until comment #32 said something I have seen has insulting. It was Nemo_Niemand who posted comment #32. He told me it was a joke, but then he also started making stereotypes and assumptions about humans far from the age of 17-18 such as them not understanding criticism, jokes, sarcasm, and irony. That's when I commented to Nemo_Niemand. About my comment, to make it straight and simple to the point, I said to him that I didn't like his joke because I didn't like being treated as if I was a 3-5-year-old due to my age. That's when I also added additional information by his attitude and grammar. My point of doing that was to tell him that even older people by the age of 18-20 act "immature and undeveloped". That's when he replied to me in comment #37 of the meaning behind his comment #32. That's when I understood and didn't decide to reply back.

So, tell me, I'm being childish because I don't like a joke that I took offensive? I learn for myself and I choose to learn from others when I feel the importance of needing to do so. Just because you see it as a " positive comment" and you have no offense in it doesn't mean others wouldn't have the same opinions. When it comes to reading comments I read them fast and right away understand everything. I also take time to reread then too. However, you assume I'm "childish and rude and lacking some very fundamental tools for communicating respectfully" as if I'm ignorant or anti-social. I only act this way towards people who are stubborn. When I first made this topic you can clearly see I wasn't rude in any way. You say you aren't trying to be a d**k but you add stereotypes and assumptions about me. Here's a little side note, if you are older than me then act like it. This was exactly what I was talking about, the immaturity in adults is disgusting to be frank. That's just that.

That's the whole detective story lol. There's actually no need in this ton of text.
This is why it is childish: you take some things too seriously and you pay intensive attention to something that doesn't deserve attention at all.
Nobody actually tried to insult you, we do respect you and your youth, the worst crime you can blame us for is some harmless mocking. On the other hand, you do call us hostile, arrogant, immature and disgusting. While we don't actually dislike you, you act like you are seriously despise us. This is what is called childish and immature.
Friendly speaking, I kinda agree with A_Painting's words about self-awareness and insecurity, but I do try my best to be kind and polite. Youth's sharpness is a given and it often harms young people as well.
Be kind and tolerant, nobody's going to harm you.
Btw you could create a topic to discuss some problems in generations' relations. It would be interesting, I guess
Nemo_NiemandMar 26, 2020 2:35 PM

Mar 26, 2020 3:31 PM

Dec 2018
Waifu02 said:

No one, especially not I, was judging you. We said you were young, you attached your own negative connotations to that. We didn't insult you, we said you were young, which factually speaking you are, and you took offense to that for literally no reason.

I DID start to judge you after reading your conversation with Nemo, and that was judgement based off your actions, NOT your age.

I'm starting to lose patience and I don't want to be rude, so I'm just going to say this one more time and try to lay it out for you from an outside perspective, because I [i]genuinely do want to help you[i/], and then I'm done with you and this conversation.

1.) I don't care if you're turning 15 or 25, both of those ages are still young. As I said, I'm in my mid twenties, and a large part of the world, myself included, considers me young. The human life capacity can exceed one hundred years, unless you are a dog with a life capacity of 20ish years max, being in your teens doesn't make you "not young". Being a teenager if the very literal definition of being young.

2.) Re-read this conversation in a couple days when you've maybe settled down a little bit and gotten off your defensive pedestal. No one was insulting to you. No one was rude to you. People pointed out you were young and you reacted with childish name calling.

This conversation in TLDR form;

you - "I really enjoyed this anime in my childhood"

X - "Childhood? That came out pretty recently, you must be young still"

you - "I'm not young im 14"

Z - "14 is still young/childhood, enjoy it while you can"

you - "I'm not young that's just your opinion"

B - "A 14 year old talking about their childhood as if it was past tense, that puts a smile on my face"

you - "How dare you call me a child, your understanding of language is pathetic and you are dumb"

B - "Woah chill out, I wasn't trying to be rude or aggressive, you misunderstood me because you are young and lacking the life experience"

and then from here your comments pretty much just resemble your last one, belligerent name calling.

You'll understand when you're older but the best way I can put it is like this; If you saw a 7 year old talking about their childhood as if they had grown up and were currently an adult, you would probably find it a little funny, or at the very least you would think "well hey, you're still a kid".

That's how it looks to some adults, people possibly twice your age or better, when you at the age of 14 tries claiming you aren't a child.

You should also look up the definition of child, its pretty broad, and definitely applies to you in all of the following definitions;

-a son or daughter of any age.

-an immature or irresponsible person.

-a person who has little or no experience in a particular area.
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 26, 2020 3:41 PM

Aug 2016
Unfortunately I did on netflix.

I watched like 6 eps and it was boring as shit. Had zero plot and went nowhere. Decided a year later to finish it up and it was the same the way through. Isn't K the show with the useless cat girl that serves no purpose to the story?

Only thing decent about it was that it looked good. That's it..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.