Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2020 1:42 AM
Sep 2019
One thing about the ending...it was 'somehow'

Obviously, mangaka san did not want to decide for either of the quins...so we get a 'It was a dream' type ending...or what.

Anyway, in real life, there are winners and losers, not 'Everyone wins'.

Ah well...back to We never learn manga...which is setting up for a realistic ending.
Feb 18, 2020 6:55 PM

Oct 2010
Best girl AND "Childhood friend" finally won for once. Beautiful. Congrats to Yotsuba!

My only complaint is we didn't get to see the kiss. But yeah, the wedding was real.
Feb 18, 2020 7:13 PM

Oct 2018
The ending was pretty rushed, it could have been wayyy better, but the series as a whole was still good imo. Also, Yotsuba best girl. 8/10

Feb 18, 2020 7:14 PM
May 2019
Well.. been a hell of a ride
Feb 18, 2020 7:22 PM

Nov 2011
Tbh, I didn't give a shit who won in the end. It was a journey and as a rom-com manga, one of the better ones I've read in recent years. Kinda wish the final arc didn't get rushed but whatever.

The final chapter felt kinda underwhelming though after reading it twice.
Feb 18, 2020 7:49 PM
Oct 2019
Y'all idiots or something? Of course the wedding wasn't a dream, Fuutarou was only remembering one time with a similar situation, of the Quintuplets choosing a destination. Those last 2 pages are just the comparison of the characters 5 years before and now.
Feb 18, 2020 7:53 PM
Jan 2018
Almost had an heart attack, thinking it was a dream, but the following page prove it wasn't, thanks gods.
Nino didn't win, sadly, but awesome manga overall, first one I really read from A to Z.

9/10
Feb 18, 2020 8:07 PM
Feb 2017
ABSOLUTE TRASH CONCLUSION. WASTED SO MUCH OF MY TIME. DO A SPINOFF WHERE MIKU FINDS A REAL MAN AND NOT A PUSSY LIKE FUUTAROU AND MAKE YOTSUBA DIE FROM CANCER PLZ
Feb 18, 2020 8:24 PM

Apr 2019
I can understand why some people disliked the series towards the end, but I liked it.

8/10
Feb 18, 2020 8:36 PM
May 2019
Saw what I thought was the translated comic, it was not translated correctly. Felt real, basically calling the readers dumb and poking holes in the plot. 10/10 Scan.
Feb 18, 2020 9:13 PM

Jan 2015
I hate bad endings. So much so, that I ended up hating whole Bokuben because of that shit season 2 ending. However, this wasn't that, so 9/10, don't @ me. There is little to no interpretation left for the ending. If there was any more story about what happened after the wedding, I'd give more.

Feb 18, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2015
The people hating on the ending literally have the weakest arguments for it lololol

glad it wasn't rushed like other romance mangas, and didn't drag out(like We Never Learn, Domestic Girlfriend, Nisekoi, etc. did)
Sup...
Feb 18, 2020 11:15 PM

Nov 2019
Yumenoken said:
reading those comments make me think i was reading another manga.
if you see qq as a classic harem manga, where mc have to choose a girl with his decision based on romantic moments and routes, then you are right: qq is a shit manga cause the routes are not balanced and you don't have so many romantic developements, but IF you see qq as a romantic story or as "how a ""nerd""" guy discovered the meaning of love" than you will have a masterpiece.
to me, that is the real meaning of the manga, that's not a love story but a story about love, the final scene is not a kiss, but shows how he ended up loving all the quints in an affectionate way.
obviously he ended up finding even the true love and his bride, but the main thing is that now he can recognise them disguised cause he love all of them, thats why he pointed out all of them one by one leaving yotsuba at the end.
you can see that even in the parallelism in the last pages: he says that "quints are a pain" but with a painfull face (in the past) and a HAPPY face at current time.
the last pages are just a parallelism with the past, the marriage is NOT a dream.

the main problem of this manga was the though that it was a war between sisters to gain the love of a guy, if you see that story in this way,is jus bad and unfair cause one of them has won even before that the story began. but if you see that as a story about love, love between sisters, family, romantic love with mistery on who will be that romantic one and not an harem/romantic love in it's classic way, than probably you will find that this is ok.

we have tons of harem mangas that shows romance and kisses, but this manga shows love in its purest shape. that's why i'm telling you that this is just a masterpiece

this person gets it thank you
Feb 18, 2020 11:33 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Unsatisfying ending. 5toubun author just dont wanna be hated like Nisekoi author so he went for the safest route and chose a girl with the lowest fanbase. Felt like we were all scammed lmao.
Feb 18, 2020 11:43 PM

Oct 2018
How do people still not get it. Yes it was a dream, but he woke during their planning for their post graduation trip. POST GRADUATION, meaning he already confessed/proposed to Yotsuba and they are basically already dating. It’s just showed us what gonna happen in the future. This is not a theory, this is the truth, and it’s so easy to see it if you just pay attention.

And don’t start with he just chose Yotsuba because she had no fan base, if you read an interview with him in the latest Yotsuba Character Book, you can see him explain why he chose Yotsuba and why she was Negi’s favorite character.

Never the less, and forgetting all of the hate that it received, it’s not fair to just forget about all of the amazing arcs that this story had and just tank your rating of the manga. I’m not here to argue, because honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you think about the ending, because I know you are wrong and just pissed off it didn’t have a perfect ending, which basically no mainstream manga has.

10/10
Feb 18, 2020 11:50 PM
Apr 2014
Yumenoken said:
reading those comments make me think i was reading another manga.
if you see qq as a classic harem manga, where mc have to choose a girl with his decision based on romantic moments and routes, then you are right: qq is a shit manga cause the routes are not balanced and you don't have so many romantic developements, but IF you see qq as a romantic story or as "how a ""nerd""" guy discovered the meaning of love" than you will have a masterpiece.
to me, that is the real meaning of the manga, that's not a love story but a story about love, the final scene is not a kiss, but shows how he ended up loving all the quints in an affectionate way.
obviously he ended up finding even the true love and his bride, but the main thing is that now he can recognise them disguised cause he love all of them, thats why he pointed out all of them one by one leaving yotsuba at the end.
you can see that even in the parallelism in the last pages: he says that "quints are a pain" but with a painfull face (in the past) and a HAPPY face at current time.
the last pages are just a parallelism with the past, the marriage is NOT a dream.

the main problem of this manga was the though that it was a war between sisters to gain the love of a guy, if you see that story in this way,is jus bad and unfair cause one of them has won even before that the story began. but if you see that as a story about love, love between sisters, family, romantic love with mistery on who will be that romantic one and not an harem/romantic love in it's classic way, than probably you will find that this is ok.

we have tons of harem mangas that shows romance and kisses, but this manga shows love in its purest shape. that's why i'm telling you that this is just a masterpiece

This guy totally gets it, I don't know why people are so confused about the ending. People are just stupid enough to not comprehend something and rage about something they don't understand, it's ok to not liking you fav girl not being picked, Harem anines have this kind of problems and discussions, but this series in much less generic than most, and the MC is a really nice character and he does love Yotsuba for the way she cares about others, he sees her empathy and sacrifice for love for those she cares as something much more beautiful and loving than any kind of personality that the others girl showed, even if they have also strong reasons to end with Fuutarou, but those reasons are small compared to a humam who cares about the others and that wanted to be happy, only if everybody around would be the most happy as well (you cannot please everybody and sadness is a part of that but you can try your best to make everybody feel like they are still important in your life, love without destroying others love)

THE ENDING IS NOT A DREAM, is just a comedic and funny way to give a little "Negi you bastard, almost got trolled there" but it seems some people got awaaay to trolled because they cannot understand and as I said, if they don't understand, they will hate and create their own destructive/hate path based on ignorance and stupidity)

It's not a masterpiece ending like Oyasumi Punpun or 20th Century Boys or Jojo Part 7 Steel Ball Run, or hyped like Gurren Laggan's, but it's a damn solid ending (and a masterpiece in the harem anime community) with a more gentle aproach and heartfelt moments, something that makes you feel like just giving a faint smile and thanking for the journey! And people also complain about the honey moon, it's strange, but that's is not new in our human history, and Fuutarou and Yotsuba have their entire married lives together to do anything, you don't need to directly see it to feel something, the emotions are much more important than anything! (People who don't know that, still don't know about relationships even if you already had plenty in your life)
ZahevFeb 18, 2020 11:57 PM
Feb 19, 2020 1:04 AM

Feb 2018
So it's finally over, the final chapter was about Fuutarou and Yotsuba describing the Quints, obviously he got them right, and damn they made my girl Nino cry in last chapter not cool, at least she doesn't have any regrets and is happy now I'll live with that.

I was relieved to see the other Quints not married to some side characters or off screen characters that would have pissed me off tbh, so yotsuba is the first to get married among the Quints.

So the identity of bell kisser was Yotsuba and damn she really got rid off the ribbon now that there's someone to recognise her without it, that was great. And lmao the other sisters are gonna accompany them to their Honeymoon, maybe something interesting might happen if you know what I mean.

Even though I rooted for Nino or Itsuki and they didn't get picked, The series was definitely a good read tho it was rushed towards the ending, overall it was Enjoyable.
Feb 19, 2020 1:22 AM
Apr 2019
It’s a good troll tbh.
For those who don’t really like Yotsuba ending, they should be happy with this end. LOL. And after Yotsuba debacle, other people want to be harem end. Rather than harem end, Negi choose the open ending.
He troll till the very end.
Feb 19, 2020 3:58 AM
Jan 2018
It wasn't a dream ...
Feb 19, 2020 4:14 AM
Jul 2019
Uhm...okay <---- my reaction after finishing this.

This used to be one of my favorite manga, but it all went downhill after the Scrambled Eggs arc. I wasn't enjoying it anymore during the School Festival arc and only kept reading to see who is the girl that'll win. My money was on Miku and I lost, I'm still annoyed by that. Last arc is unnecessary. Should've just confessed and head straight to the wedding. Like that helped cause the ending was unsatisfying for me.

8/10 for the first half
5/10 for the other
6.5/10 overall, but would still give a six cause Miku lost.

Date A Live and DxD are still the best harem imo.
Feb 19, 2020 4:22 AM
Jan 2018
BoshJ said:
How do people still not get it. Yes it was a dream, but he woke during their planning for their post graduation trip. POST GRADUATION, meaning he already confessed/proposed to Yotsuba and they are basically already dating. It’s just showed us what gonna happen in the future. This is not a theory, this is the truth, and it’s so easy to see it if you just pay attention.

And don’t start with he just chose Yotsuba because she had no fan base, if you read an interview with him in the latest Yotsuba Character Book, you can see him explain why he chose Yotsuba and why she was Negi’s favorite character.

Never the less, and forgetting all of the hate that it received, it’s not fair to just forget about all of the amazing arcs that this story had and just tank your rating of the manga. I’m not here to argue, because honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you think about the ending, because I know you are wrong and just pissed off it didn’t have a perfect ending, which basically no mainstream manga has.

10/10

no it wasn't a dream

Feb 19, 2020 4:24 AM
Jan 2018
Kuma said:
MegamiRem said:

U go and read the chapter again bruh not me lol. They were wearing the same dress as the one when they were pointing out. I think u mistook that they were on their wedding dress when they were pointing out and in last panel they were in casual dress but no they were in casual dress the whole time. The pointing out took place at their home or some place else.

then explain this image?

Rytakahashi09 said:
Haters can f*ck off.

This is one of the best harem out there. Yes there were lack of romance interactions and Negi treated the first like an arse. But one thing i like is the character developments and of course Fuutarou as the not typical harem MC. This is the first ever harem that i don't mind with whom the MC gonna end up with since all the girls are likeable.

9/10. It's clearly better than the apeshit copier BokuBen and its idiotic author.

wow, did it trigger you that the other series not attract hater as much as this?
XD

explain these images

Feb 19, 2020 5:18 AM

May 2010
this thread is a bad joke
Feb 19, 2020 6:39 AM

Dec 2018
I thought this was trash before it was cool.
Feb 19, 2020 7:18 AM
Dec 2019
SoftWind said:
The ending was pretty rushed, it could have been wayyy better, but the series as a whole was still good imo. Also, Yotsuba best girl. 8/10

I agree with you. I think if Negi had paced the final half of the school year after the confession in the same manner as the rest of the series giving us time to see Yotsuba and Fuutauro together as a couple, the dynamic between the quints and Fuu's choice (even the possibility of another sister winning Fuu over Yotsuba), Istsuki getting a chance to say her feelings to Fuutauro, giving Yotsuba more development for the haters to maybe fall for her instead, another winter class trip, etc. The rushed ending ruined it for me more than the choice of the bride. I do like the "dream style" ending as you can if you want interpret it that the ending could all change too.
I'm hoping the anime will run long and have a slightly different with it's ending.
Feb 19, 2020 8:48 AM

Apr 2018
Tbh, the ending is kinda hurried for me and I feel relief that this ended already
Feb 19, 2020 11:00 AM

Oct 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Kuma said:

then explain this image?

wow, did it trigger you that the other series not attract hater as much as this?
XD

explain these images

This is them all picking a honeymoon spot together, Uesegi was remembering when they had a problem like this before, so they showed two images of the quintuplets compared 5 years apart, and two images of Uesegi 5 years apart. And in both, he felt that the quintuplets were such a pain.

Feb 19, 2020 1:36 PM
Aug 2016
Well, the last few chapters have been a shitshow, about 40 chapters ago you could've never convince me that Negi would screw up this bad to save your life, and look where we are now.

The hack came up with the brilliant and original idea of making a harem of quintuplets that look exactly the same, found creative ways to differentiate between them, made them meet the obligatory character archetypes quota AND gave them good and interesting personalities to stand out on their owns. Seriously how can you fuck up this bad after striking such a goldmine? Oh well.

Anyway, Nino's confession is still peak harem manga for me, it was the first time a harem manga made me hyped as much as a battle shounen manga in its peak would, Miku was my absolute #1 and Nino was dead last, it took only 2 chapters to make her my absolute first.

Ichika was my #2 at first, down to #3 after Nino's skyrocket, back to #2 after she went full Metal Solid Snake mode (which is what people hated her the most for, ironically lol), I never get tired of looking at her masterfully drawn panels, especially when she do those sneaky smiles, she also had the best spreads imo.

There is one thing I really, really, REALLY liked about this manga is that the MC treated all the harem members EQUALY to the end, as opposite of a certain Nisekoi MC that sucked the dick of the single most horrendous girl out of an already mediocre harem, the one that treated him like shit the most throughout the whole manga no less, and he even chose her at the end, what a fucking scam.

7/10
ClickBaitBusterFeb 19, 2020 1:39 PM
Feb 19, 2020 2:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Who was the impostor who wrote the last 30 or sho chapters of this manga? What a mess.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 19, 2020 2:58 PM

May 2015
The whining in this thread is hilarious.

Feb 19, 2020 2:58 PM

Sep 2013
You know it's a quality finale when characters you like get the "good ending" they've been fighting for, and even that tastes bitter. I felt bad of Ichika during her last arc, since that was a lot of damage, but in the end things got just as bad for the others too.

Itsuki gets to be one of the best members of the cast by simply staying out of the way of all this.
Feb 19, 2020 4:18 PM

Jun 2015
Finally it ends..

Is it a good ending? Yes, even the best outcome you can wish from the route that Negi took.

Is it a bad ending? Yes, story wise. If you look at the bigger picture, then the first 100 chapters are basically meaningless.

Negi is trying to make this series memorable by breaking the rules of "Childhood friend will never win". He wanted gotoubun to be the first to use that premise and he's hoping that it will justify his not-so-good (read: shitty as f*ck) writing. Really, what I took for positive from the manga is its art and panel composition. It really makes it easy to read.

And of course not to forget the fun community. The best I've had so far. Although the community is fun and all before Yotsubros were starting to rise up and silence everyone up with their big brainy theories, but it was truly a good experience to be in this waifu war.

Final word, is it a good series? No it isn't. But it's still readable if you don't have anything better to do in life. Otherwise, just read the last 20 chapters because it was all the chapters that truly matters.

3/10 → 3 solely because of art and community. Story? Big Zero.
Feb 19, 2020 4:25 PM

Oct 2012
waht a shitty end to a lop sided series. started off strong , had a bumpy middle and just fell flat on its ass. 6/10. If anything just makes me Appreciate Nisekoi more.
Feb 19, 2020 5:22 PM

Aug 2014
SomeGuyWithHair said:

This used to be one of my favorite manga, but it all went downhill after the Scrambled Eggs arc. I wasn't enjoying it anymore during the School Festival arc and only kept reading to see who is the girl that'll win. My money was on Miku and I lost, I'm still annoyed by that. Last arc is unnecessary. Should've just confessed and head straight to the wedding. Like that helped cause the ending was unsatisfying for me.

8/10 for the first half
5/10 for the other

DxD aim to be true Harem so it doesn't stuck as a simple romcom drama shenanigans

Can't just DAL honestly considering the spoiler I am seeing isn't enough to justify it.

There's something better than those two.
1. Rosario Vampire
2. To Love Ru

Kerozinn said:

Started blaming the writing then,

Though if you want to see a mess check Nisekoi thread and start there instead.
Feb 19, 2020 7:19 PM

Oct 2017
I still feel a bit sad that it's over. That's the harem series for you. I almost every time end up with mixed feelings once the show is over.

shanimebib said:
How do fans even continued reading this without feeling disgusted.

Not as disgusting as some of the events prior to the ending (like Ichika disguising as Miku, etc). So whenever I compared these chapters to the previous ones it felt better to me.
KatsutoSakiFeb 19, 2020 7:30 PM
Feb 19, 2020 7:44 PM

Jul 2014
7/10
For nino and art
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Feb 20, 2020 12:28 AM
Jan 2018
SoftWind said:
Mattinator95 said:

explain these images

This is them all picking a honeymoon spot together, Uesegi was remembering when they had a problem like this before, so they showed two images of the quintuplets compared 5 years apart, and two images of Uesegi 5 years apart. And in both, he felt that the quintuplets were such a pain.

at least you get it , seen alot of people claim it was a dream
Feb 20, 2020 12:32 AM
Jan 2018
Xaelath said:
SomeGuyWithHair said:

8/10 for the first half
5/10 for the other

DxD aim to be true Harem so it doesn't stuck as a simple romcom drama shenanigans

Can't just DAL honestly considering the spoiler I am seeing isn't enough to justify it.

There's something better than those two.
1. Rosario Vampire
2. To Love Ru

Kerozinn said:

Started blaming the writing then,

Though if you want to see a mess check Nisekoi thread and start there instead.

the only series out of those that will have a harem end is DxD , Rosario Vampire was a one girl end well it implied that it was , To Love RU didnt really have an ending and i had a feeling DAL wouldn't have one either
Feb 20, 2020 3:25 AM
Aug 2016
Yo wait. What was in the charm?? Im having a hard time trying to figure out what it was
Feb 20, 2020 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
Mixed feelings with the ending but I'll always treasure this manga because it was the first one i read in Japanese while it was publishing, and I have followed it since the oneshot. Not really that emotional for me though because I just consume media without picking girls to root for.

But I think the writing kind of petered out at the school festival.
*Takebayashi comes out of nowhere, knows what school Fuutarou goes too, has the gall to say she is more important than the Nakanos, then later she cheers Yotsuba up or something. Also that line by Nino after getting BTFO by Takebayashi, "My love will never change!", I thought was lame and a bad sign, which turned out to be a flag for her begin a sore loser.
*Mudou, also out of nowhere, only interested in Itsuki, has the gall to lecture Maruo on how to be a father.
*Didn't really show Fuutarou's feelings enough for why he chose Yotsuba and probably not enough romantic moments.
*The whole goal for the characters, to graduate, was off-screened and forgotten, with only Itsuki even shown studying, even though most aren't going to go to uni, they all still need to graduate high school.
*Nino and Miku haven't moved on after 5 years.
*Tagging along on the honeymoon is kind of cringe.
*All sisters now doing something except Yotsuba. I guess she's going to be a stay-at-home mum?
Feb 20, 2020 8:14 AM
Feb 2016
Aassdddai said:
Mixed feelings with the ending but I'll always treasure this manga because it was the first one i read in Japanese while it was publishing, and I have followed it since the oneshot. Not really that emotional for me though because I just consume media without picking girls to root for.

*Takebayashi comes out of nowhere, knows what school Fuutarou goes too, has the gall to say she is more important than the Nakanos, then later she cheers Yotsuba up or something. Also that line by Nino after getting BTFO by Takebayashi, "My love will never change!", I thought was lame and a bad sign, which turned out to be a flag for her begin a sore loser.
*Mudou, also out of nowhere, only interested in Itsuki, has the gall to lecture Maruo on how to be a father.
*Didn't really show Fuutarou's feelings enough for why he chose Yotsuba and probably not enough romantic moments.
*The whole goal for the characters, to graduate, was off-screened and forgotten, with only Itsuki even shown studying, even though most aren't going to go to uni, they all still need to graduate high school.
*All sisters now doing something except Yotsuba. I guess she's going to be a stay-at-home mum?

You wrote out all my complaints of this perfectly, especially where Fuutarou and Yotsuba have hardly had any real romantic interactions or regular conversations. Miku and Nino were seen way more with him compared to Yotsuba and this ending is ridiculous, since Yotsuba was never one of the main favorites. It was also Miku, Nino, and then Itsuki was a bit ahead of Yotsuba in terms of popularity imo. Picking one of the least popular girls just to try and subvert expectations is just gonna make majority of the readers be pissed at the outcome

And like you said, all the sisters have their own professions now aside Yotsuba and at that, point she's already showing zero growth in what she wanted to do for her future. I'd never pick a girl like Yotsuba if she didn't change significantly or have a plan for what she wanted to do. Doesn't seem very stable for a relationship if they're gonna be a family imo. Such a wasted story that went south after the school festival liek you mentioned.

It's the same shit all over again. Shokugei had a great beginning but a terrible ending, and this one now falls into the same category
Feb 20, 2020 4:28 PM

Aug 2014
Mattinator95 said:

the only series out of those that will have a harem end is DxD , Rosario Vampire was a one girl end well it implied that it was , To Love RU didnt really have an ending and i had a feeling DAL wouldn't have one either

Rosario Vampire has implied polygamy ending multiple times throughout the story including the prologue(while the main girls still being Moka) and there's nothing wrong with that, similar to DAL where Tohka is the main girl or Rias in DxD.

Supersky said:
Aassdddai said:

You wrote out all my complaints of this perfectly, especially where Fuutarou and Yotsuba have hardly had any real romantic interactions or regular conversations. Miku and Nino were seen way more with him compared to Yotsuba and this ending is ridiculous, since Yotsuba was never one of the main favorites. It was also Miku, Nino, and then Itsuki was a bit ahead of Yotsuba in terms of popularity imo. Picking one of the least popular girls just to try and subvert expectations is just gonna make majority of the readers be pissed at the outcome

And like you said, all the sisters have their own professions now aside Yotsuba and at that, point she's already showing zero growth in what she wanted to do for her future. I'd never pick a girl like Yotsuba if she didn't change significantly or have a plan for what she wanted to do. Doesn't seem very stable for a relationship if they're gonna be a family imo. Such a wasted story that went south after the school festival liek you mentioned.

It's the same shit all over again. Shokugei had a great beginning but a terrible ending, and this one now falls into the same category

Yotsuba ending without any romance or proper development on later half compared others felt like she technically already win by the time this manga has started.
Feb 20, 2020 10:06 PM
Oct 2019
Wait, does he even find out that Yotsuba was the girl in the photo??
Feb 21, 2020 3:15 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
avc_alonso said:
Wait, does he even find out that Yotsuba was the girl in the photo??

Nop, it is one of all the holes that Negi could not explain, sadly

Feb 21, 2020 7:03 PM
Apr 2017
Yo someone who read this hmu. Which one did he marry? I saw some of the first season but am too lazy to finish it. Also the last chapter is hard to follow. Thanks!
Feb 21, 2020 7:18 PM
Aug 2016
Whis0 said:
Yo someone who read this hmu. Which one did he marry? I saw some of the first season but am too lazy to finish it. Also the last chapter is hard to follow. Thanks!
He marries Nino, but not before banging all her sisters and 100% fucking their dad to show him who's boss.
Feb 21, 2020 9:07 PM
Apr 2017
I've read so little of Quintessential (Like a few chapters) That I don't even know if you're joking.
Feb 22, 2020 7:37 AM
Aug 2016
Whis0 said:
I've read so little of Quintessential (Like a few chapters) That I don't even know if you're joking.
Lol I was obviously joking, but when you finish the manga you'd wish I wasn't. Anyway, he marries Yotsuba
Feb 22, 2020 8:34 AM
Mar 2019
Darudius said:
Please tell me whole wedding wasnt a dream? If thats the case who thought that was a good or satisfying end at all.

All I can say it that is was not a dream but real within a dream(?) Or it wasn't a dream cuz it won't make any sense but it just make me so confused that I'm being crazy at the time
Feb 22, 2020 4:01 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Right from some months ago, when it was revealed Yotsuba was the one from his past and his future, right then I knew, fuck the mangaka.
While I have not read the manga, having only seen the anime, but also teases from the manga, I never felt like Yotsuba was the one that deserved to win, she was the least interesting on, the least developed, dunno how there could support of hers, really poor taste IMO.
Maybe the mangaka wanted to do something different, he did give the WIN to the girl he least developed, maybe he thought it was smart, would have caught people off the guard, it did come as surprise, but a pretty poor one at that.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.