Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 27, 2020 2:47 PM

Dec 2016
shubh_jain_2 said:
Well this was interesting, but I can't figure out the logic, why is she so sure?? Maybe the subs missed on some of the conversation's subtelity!!

@adbeaver

@Beichuuka

I was sure she was involved in some way in this because how she reacted to Hondomachi's head wound and bleeding, it was clear it wasn't her first time. And maybe it was just my imagination but I think Hondomachi also started connecting dots after this moment because how her question became more "personal".
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 27, 2020 3:31 PM

Jun 2010
Hondomachi best girl.

It's surprising how this show is getting better with each new episode.
Jan 27, 2020 3:33 PM

Nov 2016
Wow, I'm impressed with myself for actually saying last episode that Kazuto wasn't the graver but he was helping someone with it.

It isn't true at all, since he is the one that puts the people in the boxes but since he has braindamage and the girl is probably controlling him and choosing the victims she is most likely the one that wins the title the graver.
Jan 27, 2020 8:28 PM

Jul 2016
Such interesting turn of events at the end with that Inami girl being the "actual" Gravedigger... or the mastermind behind the deaths, at least. Hondoumachi really showed some nice investigation skills with her deductions. She's more competent than I thought, which is nice.

OK so leaving the incompetent SWAT team aside, this was another entertaining episode. And though there wasn't much Sakaido this time, I really enjoyed the focus Hondoumachi received.
Jan 27, 2020 11:50 PM

Nov 2019
Babylon was such a disappointment thank god for this, dark horse of the season, still won't be aots coz duh Ishuzoku is auto aots

Hondomachi is hawwwwt
Jan 28, 2020 1:20 AM

Dec 2017
I rewatched the interrogation scene a couple times to try to pick up on the things that our hole-y detective picked up on to determine the real gravedigger, but beyond her general unsettling demeanour and her apparent interest in the hole in her head I didn’t pick up on much. I mean, I personally would probably avoid looking at a wound like that since I’m a bit jittery with blood, but some people I’m sure might find it hard not to look at the big hole in her head. I mean, it’s a big hole in someone’s head.

The deduction feels like a stretch, but this show has clarified one or two things after-the-fact before, so maybe we’ll hear more of the reasoning behind the accusation next week (though it’d be nice to have all the needed info now). That said, this show hasn’t been afraid of letting our heroes make incorrect deductions, so she might be correct to suspect her, but wrong on the details.

My theory? She literally saw the guy hiding in the hallway and let on that she hadn’t in order to press the woman to find out how she might be involved, if at all.

A wilder theory I have is that drilling the hole in the head allows people to sort of “sense” the intent to kill from those particle-whatevers passing directly into the brain. The crazy hole-drilling guy talked about needing that cool breeze in the head or there could be trouble, perhaps without that breeze, the particles get trapped in the brain and effect the person mentally. If so, I’d fear a bit for our favourite 23-year-old detective.
FuyuMinatoJan 28, 2020 1:30 AM
*confused quacking*
Jan 28, 2020 5:42 AM

Dec 2016
FuyuMinato said:
I rewatched the interrogation scene a couple times to try to pick up on the things that our hole-y detective picked up on to determine the real gravedigger, but beyond her general unsettling demeanour and her apparent interest in the hole in her head I didn’t pick up on much. I mean, I personally would probably avoid looking at a wound like that since I’m a bit jittery with blood, but some people I’m sure might find it hard not to look at the big hole in her head. I mean, it’s a big hole in someone’s head.

Looking at someone wound isn't completely strange but she basically immediately wanted to clean Hondomachi wound after seeing blood and this is really strange.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 28, 2020 7:52 AM
Apr 2019
Idk, I’d want someone I’m having a conversation with to wipe his/her wound if it’s visibly bleeding...... I certainly wouldn’t be comfortable continuing the conversation in such a state.
Jan 28, 2020 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
I think the detective picked up on the fact that she pocketed her bloody tissue.
A normal person might have set it down or threw it away. It might be strange to keep someones bloody tissue in your sweater.
And earlier we saw Inami's eyes in the victim. So Kazuta sees Inami as a victim of sorts.

Plus the creepy soundtrack during the interview, lol

I agree that walking around with a bloody hole in your head is not normal either, if it can easily bleed doctors would have it covered or patched up.
Maybe our detective used it as bait or something. Kind of a stretch perhaps.

Pretty good Episode, I hope to see a lot more action scenes! :)
Jan 28, 2020 2:38 PM
Nov 2019
I didn’t expect to like this show as much as I do now tbh I love how smart most of the characters are! Really curious to see how the whole john walker thing develops...
Jan 28, 2020 7:42 PM
Jan 2016
Sakaido's detective work is just so goofy sometimes.....how he gonna do this whole deduction just to look under Kaeru and find the evidence they needed (-_-).....she was literally floating at like waist level....you expect us to think he couldn't see what was under her when he was walking ito the room?

When Sakaido drops a pencil on the floor when he's at a desk is he like "accounting for the angle the pencil left my hand at and the delay between the sound of the pencil hitting the ground and the last sound it made as it was rolling on the ground, I believe that the initial velocity of the pencil was somewhere close to 1.37 m/s. And seeing how the pencil left my hand rolling in a net counter-clockwise motion, then all I have to do is look under the desk about 2 feet from my foot at about 19.3 degrees west of north" *looks under desk and instantly finds pencil he dropped.....*

Tbh they really coulda tried harder with the mystery this episode.....just seemed like they took a total non-mystery and made it a mystery just to fit the mystery quota for the episode.....
Jan 28, 2020 8:03 PM
Jan 2017
It's about time Hondoumachi proved her worth as a detective. Her deduction scene was the real highlight of the episode.
Jan 29, 2020 7:57 PM
Jan 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
shubh_jain_2 said:
Well this was interesting, but I can't figure out the logic, why is she so sure?? Maybe the subs missed on some of the conversation's subtelity!!

They really did not. The girl was acting "strange" and out-of-place, her obsession with the wound was clear and she did nothing to hide it.

There is no logic, nothing Hondomachi asked her yielded any kind of answer that even subtly hinted to her being a killer. 0% of the interactions or conversations would have led a sane person to the conclusion that she was the killer. Anybody would have a hard time ignoring a giant fucking hole in somebody's head. You don't have to be a fucking sadist to have a hard time ignoring that. Most normal people have to fight the urge to give attention to people in public they see who have obvious injures or disabilities because we all have a biological inkling to give attention to things that are outside the norm.

That whole interrogation was just more lazy writing where the writers don't know how to write a good mystery so they just throw some random deductions like stares at injury-->sadist-->serial killer which don't represent ANY kind of logical deduction. Like even if it wasn't what I mentioned earlier, how do they not know that she doesn't have a kink or something??? Just because she's a sadist she has to be the killer? And why would Hondomachi even make such a jump when they have such an obviously guilt suspect already being pursued?

Makes literally no fucking sense. The writers just pulled that scene out of their asses to create an unnecessary twist to make the arc longer and make Hondomachi seem smart for catching the real killer by just pulling a conviction out of her ass based on negligible details.
Jan 29, 2020 11:45 PM
Apr 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

They really did not. The girl was acting "strange" and out-of-place, her obsession with the wound was clear and she did nothing to hide it.

There is no logic, nothing Hondomachi asked her yielded any kind of answer that even subtly hinted to her being a killer. 0% of the interactions or conversations would have led a sane person to the conclusion that she was the killer. Anybody would have a hard time ignoring a giant fucking hole in somebody's head. You don't have to be a fucking sadist to have a hard time ignoring that. Most normal people have to fight the urge to give attention to people in public they see who have obvious injures or disabilities because we all have a biological inkling to give attention to things that are outside the norm.

That whole interrogation was just more lazy writing where the writers don't know how to write a good mystery so they just throw some random deductions like stares at injury-->sadist-->serial killer which don't represent ANY kind of logical deduction. Like even if it wasn't what I mentioned earlier, how do they not know that she doesn't have a kink or something??? Just because she's a sadist she has to be the killer? And why would Hondomachi even make such a jump when they have such an obviously guilt suspect already being pursued?

Makes literally no fucking sense. The writers just pulled that scene out of their asses to create an unnecessary twist to make the arc longer and make Hondomachi seem smart for catching the real killer by just pulling a conviction out of her ass based on negligible details.

You may deny behavioural assessment and psychological deductions based on it however you want, whether you have knowledge of it or not. Naturally, it will not remove them from the legit investigative methods neither from theory nor from practice.
Re:formed
Jan 30, 2020 4:41 AM
Jan 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

You may deny behavioural assessment and psychological deductions based on it however you want, whether you have knowledge of it or not. Naturally, it will not remove them from the legit investigative methods neither from theory nor from practice.

I will not deny that they are legitimate investigation methods, but they serve to highlight red flags if anything, not to serve as evidence suitable to convict a random person of murder and pull a gun on them. There are dozens of different interpretations of that woman's behavior, the least likely of which is that she is the murderer. Especially when they have AN ACTUAL GUILTY SUSPECT already. They forced that conclusion because they wanted to have a twist, and just used subtle shit like her behavioral cues to justify it. If you are questioned by the police in relation to a suspect, and the police just think you come off as weird, they might mark you as another potential suspect so they can get permission to search you for ACTUAL EVIDENCE, but in no realistic scenario would they ever pull a gun on you and call you the killer. That shit would loose you your badge and make you look like an idiot, but the show plays it of as "oh, she's just super smart." Look at Babylon for instance, if you ever watched that, where a politician was very obviously being odd and pandering to questionable morals in an effort to cause social conflict, but half the show is spent searching for ways to convict him because aside from being weird there is nothing to convict him on. That is actual good police writing because it's realistic.

I don't understand why everyone fights tooth and nail to defend this show's obviously lackluster and strung together writing. The people working on this show are not "bad" but a good amount of them are newbies to the industry who have never written anything like this, and it shows. The writer in particular only has one other work to his name and it's a fantasy series about a girl who brushes dragons' teeth, and now the guy jumps to writing a sci-fi police drama? It is clear that this writer excels at world building and creativity, but not at the kind of writing that is necessary to make a good police mystery series like this, and it shows really hard.
Jan 30, 2020 7:51 AM
Apr 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I will not deny that they are legitimate investigation methods, but they serve to highlight red flags if anything, not to serve as evidence suitable to convict a random person of murder and pull a gun on them. There are dozens of different interpretations of that woman's behavior, the least likely of which is that she is the murderer. Especially when they have AN ACTUAL GUILTY SUSPECT already. They forced that conclusion because they wanted to have a twist, and just used subtle shit like her behavioral cues to justify it. If you are questioned by the police in relation to a suspect, and the police just think you come off as weird, they might mark you as another potential suspect so they can get permission to search you for ACTUAL EVIDENCE, but in no realistic scenario would they ever pull a gun on you and call you the killer. That shit would loose you your badge and make you look like an idiot, but the show plays it of as "oh, she's just super smart." Look at Babylon for instance, if you ever watched that, where a politician was very obviously being odd and pandering to questionable morals in an effort to cause social conflict, but half the show is spent searching for ways to convict him because aside from being weird there is nothing to convict him on. That is actual good police writing because it's realistic.

I don't understand why everyone fights tooth and nail to defend this show's obviously lackluster and strung together writing. The people working on this show are not "bad" but a good amount of them are newbies to the industry who have never written anything like this, and it shows. The writer in particular only has one other work to his name and it's a fantasy series about a girl who brushes dragons' teeth, and now the guy jumps to writing a sci-fi police drama? It is clear that this writer excels at world building and creativity, but not at the kind of writing that is necessary to make a good police mystery series like this, and it shows really hard.

They methods in question were used to "force" the unhinged criminal to reveal herself, not as evidence against her.

Also please never bring Babylon up near me. Anything that happened there turned out to be a fantasy without concrete meaning from the author. He failed to even conclude the series and left it to the viewer. So far this series shines in comparison to what Babylon had become.
Daniel_NaumovJan 30, 2020 8:00 AM
Jan 30, 2020 9:16 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, Hondomachi may be one step closer to figuring out the Perforator (or the Gravedigger RATHER) after that kiss from Haruka Kazuta, whom she believes that he's the Gravedigger. The pursuit for the culprit endangers on the urge to kill for love, and to love people is to kill them. "When Wires Cross" is the best way to put it.

With that in mind, Sakaido dives into Haruka Kazuta's psyche of his Id-Well, and finding Kaeru once again in the same (but different) dead, bloodied state indicates the victims and warrants arrest (in the outside world). However, the mystery within takes a turn when the mysterious John Walker comes up and savages Haruka in pieces, the mystery Perforator in action.

In the real world, Haruka's home rigged with gasoline DEFINITELY gives off the fact that Haruka is NOT the Gravedigger, BUT somebody close to him...and when Hondomachi was interrogating Nahoshi Inami, she certainly gives off the vibe that she is the mastermind behind it all, and yet Hondomachi by sheer wit, managed to pry her out while Haruka hides in the vicinity, waiting to kill for the pleasure of "loving her to death".

The "click-and-bait" switch this episode was well done, left me speechless and watching all the bantering going around with both Sakaido's "ID-Well" world and fusing together with the real world's crimes to solve using the minds/psyche of killers' intentions.

Not a masterpiece, but what a handiwork. The many puzzle pieces that were once disconnected, became a picture. Still very intrigued about this world and it's universe, which shows that this show's doing some fabulous work.
KANLen09Jan 30, 2020 9:21 AM
Jan 30, 2020 11:10 AM
Jan 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

They methods in question were used to "force" the unhinged criminal to reveal herself, not as evidence against her.

Also please never bring Babylon up near me. Anything that happened there turned out to be a fantasy without concrete meaning from the author. He failed to even conclude the series and left it to the viewer. So far this series shines in comparison to what Babylon had become.

Ok, if in the next episode Hondomachi comes out and says she only pulled the gun on her to put pressure on her to tryt to get her to confess, then that whole scene is ok in my book. But in the context of this episode literally nothing the woman said was a confession. I suppose we'll just have to see how this goes.

And I don't see why everyone has to rip on Babylon just cuz the ending was garbage. I openly admit that that was one of the worst endings I have ever seen, but the majority of the show was really solid so I at least chose to not tank my score for it just because of one bad episode. I hear from a lot of people too that the source material ended in a completely different way from the anime. No matter what anyone saws, the writing in Babylon (especially during the 1st half) was pretty great. THAT story was written by someone who actually knew how to write a detective story.
Jan 30, 2020 1:19 PM
Apr 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Ok, if in the next episode Hondomachi comes out and says she only pulled the gun on her to put pressure on her to tryt to get her to confess, then that whole scene is ok in my book. But in the context of this episode literally nothing the woman said was a confession. I suppose we'll just have to see how this goes.

And I don't see why everyone has to rip on Babylon just cuz the ending was garbage. I openly admit that that was one of the worst endings I have ever seen, but the majority of the show was really solid so I at least chose to not tank my score for it just because of one bad episode. I hear from a lot of people too that the source material ended in a completely different way from the anime. No matter what anyone saws, the writing in Babylon (especially during the 1st half) was pretty great. THAT story was written by someone who actually knew how to write a detective story.

Babylon is great right up until the moment you reach the ending. I mean, the moment you DO NOT reach the ending, because there is none. The series is great but if ultimately fails to work as a proper story since the author did not bother to even making a conclusion, forget making a good or bad conclusion.
Jan 30, 2020 11:44 PM

Dec 2017
I suspected that woman was complicit with the criminal from the Beginning ~ _ ~ but I am very excited about the next episode
Feb 3, 2020 12:07 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was better than the last episode
But there were some dumb scenes like swat team
scene which was horrible and the whole cute shit they waste 3 min say Kauai but in all good episode and ohh woooow
John Walker
Feb 3, 2020 9:41 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was really good, John Walker is becoming an infamous and enigmatic entity. I don’t know what to think about the trap, the squad was exploring but something like that is kind of a probability, they could be barely prepared for something like that, but I don’t really know. What I was surprised about was Hondomachi stopping Matsuoka’s action letting her finish with Inami, like she has higher rank or something, the thing with the squad was an emergency, I know that Hondomachi solved the case, but Matsuoka didn’t know she’d solve it there. Also, they’re in trouble with Kazuta hidden holding a knife.
Feb 3, 2020 9:43 PM
Mar 2015
Loved her logic in sniffing out the Gravedigger
Feb 4, 2020 3:02 PM

Sep 2017
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

You´re right. This episode was a mess. And on top of that nonsense conversation (where I wholeheartedly agree with you), the SWAT part makes no sense at all. For starters, you can know if a barrel is full of liquid just by hitting it with your hand and listening to the noise it makes. Second, any SWAT team would have some drill and make a tiny hole to check things. Third, when you have fuckton of gasoline filled WOODEN barrels, the gasoline odor could be smelled from 100m away.

Is like the writers IQ dropped 20 points when they wrote this episode.
Feb 8, 2020 11:15 PM

Apr 2015
Hondoumachi's two stream-of-consciousness 'deductions' were lowkey laughable.
Feb 10, 2020 11:09 AM

Jan 2018
Hey sry if I ask for something that was possibly brought up a lot of times but does anybody know any research as to how well you can survive a drill to the head and how well this sort of injury heals ?

I know there are cases where people survived pretty big drills and functioned pretty normally till randomly dying of a complication years later but I can't really find good records on how well something like this heals

Good anime so far btw
Feb 18, 2020 2:41 AM

Apr 2012
Did they really need this intense dialogue with a suspicious lesbian atmosphere to uncover the true motivation of the villain? But in any case, I must admit that in this episode this show finally became interesting to me. Shame that this is already the 5th episode.
Feb 20, 2020 3:57 PM

Oct 2018
why does a lover become a killer?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 24, 2020 9:18 PM

Dec 2016
Nieznajomy43 said:

Looking at someone wound isn't completely strange but she basically immediately wanted to clean Hondomachi wound after seeing blood and this is really strange.

You've never met someone that suddenly has a nose bleed or perhaps an open or recent wound and it starts to bleed, and you don't feel the urge to even tell this person that he/she is bleeding? more caring people would immediately pull out a handkerchief or a disposable tissue and would try to stop the bleeding wound.

I'm glad other people also found out how BS Hondomachi's "fishing" led to unmask the real gravidgger as Kazuto's chick. Nothing of her behaviour during the interview revealed that she was some sort of sadist that enjoys tortuiring others or that she would get off by watching blood run, her face was most of the time was unfazed and even when she cleaned Honomachi's forehead, she was still calm. Some people alligate that she kept the bloody tissue, ut there was no actual footage of this happening, the tissue just magically disappeared due to a cheap storyboard.

Her questions regarding Kazuto felt pretty much telegraphed, and given that they didn't know she was actually the real love interest of Kazuto felt completely out of the left field. the only moment that truly feels Hondomachi was into something was when she pointed out she kissed Kazuto and this chick finally had a real reaction, but prior to that nothing feels right to lead to Hondomachi's suspicions. I still wonder how did they actually managed to she visited Kazuto's house 3 times during their junior high years.
KimurahFeb 24, 2020 10:36 PM
Feb 25, 2020 5:25 AM

Dec 2016
Kimurah said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

You've never met someone that suddenly has a nose bleed or perhaps an open or recent wound and it starts to bleed, and you don't feel the urge to even tell this person that he/she is bleeding? more caring people would immediately pull out a handkerchief or a disposable tissue and would try to stop the bleeding wound.

but I'm not saying anything about telling someone about nose bleeding etc. I am talking about touching someone's wound.
And believe me, I work in hospital and if patient is conscious and can move, and wound doesn't look dangerous (eg wound from syringe) then patient would take care of own wound.

also this is natural behavior for not trained people to not touch someone's wound. It is imprinted to a certain degree in our subconscious/DNA to not touch someone's blood/wound as survival skill (protection against infections) and by touching you can worsen condition of it. I needed a few months before I was able to touch the patient without hesitation/fear.

And it was clear that this woman had experience in dealing with these kinds of wounds. So even if she was innocent then still this behavior was suspicious enough that it was worth further investigation.

Nieznajomy43Feb 25, 2020 5:30 AM
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Feb 29, 2020 8:25 AM

Jun 2013
Fantastic episode!
Mar 6, 2020 6:08 PM
Aug 2016
Well, the first half was slow and a bit boring but that’s pretty typical for this show. The second half really picked up and the ending was really intriguing. The look on the 23 year old’s face when she got found out was awesome.
Mar 9, 2020 12:24 AM

Feb 2019
it seems Hondomachi is super perceptive in the romantic aspect because of her head injury

luckily my question about her age is answered right from the start lol, she looks like a middle schooler in a suit
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 18, 2020 10:37 PM
Nov 2018
It’s getting more and more interesting. The chick was suspicious from the start once we get a shot of her hands clenching the bloody tissue after cleaning up hondomachi’s hole.

I still don’t really understand what kaeru is supposed to represent and what changes hondomachi got after getting the hole in her head
Apr 16, 2020 8:46 PM

Dec 2012
SO FUCKING GOOD!!

Apr 19, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2016
Lol Hondomachi sure doesn't look 23. I thought she'd be somewhere around 19 or 20.

Damn Hondomachi solved the case all on her own! Impressive stuff.
May 10, 2020 8:28 PM

Jun 2019
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
I will not deny that they are legitimate investigation methods, but they serve to highlight red flags if anything, not to serve as evidence suitable to convict a random person of murder and pull a gun on them.

Arresting a person isn't the same as indicting or convicting them in a legal court though. Much less justification is required by comparison. So a uniformed police officer just pulling a gun on someone and handcuffing or tying their wrists and bringing them back to the police station would constitute an arrest, not a conviction, and much less evidence is needed. If they don't have sufficient legal grounds to hold her for much longer after that and can't go to trial, then she will be released. This happens all the time.
May 12, 2020 10:49 PM
Jan 2016
WatchTillTandava said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
I will not deny that they are legitimate investigation methods, but they serve to highlight red flags if anything, not to serve as evidence suitable to convict a random person of murder and pull a gun on them.

Arresting a person isn't the same as indicting or convicting them in a legal court though. Much less justification is required by comparison. So a uniformed police officer just pulling a gun on someone and handcuffing or tying their wrists and bringing them back to the police station would constitute an arrest, not a conviction, and much less evidence is needed. If they don't have sufficient legal grounds to hold her for much longer after that and can't go to trial, then she will be released. This happens all the time.

You cannot arrest someone, nonetheless pull a gun on them, if there is no crime being committed. The police cannot legally detain you for being "suspicious." You have to have actually committed a crime of some kind. You can't arrest a suspect on the spot like that either; she was in her own home, being perfectly cooperative. Saying something suspicious can be brought up as evidence and used to get a search warrant to look for more evidence to eventually be able to get an arrest warrant. That is not an "investigation" that is a witch hunt. You need actual evidence. If she admitted that it was her, then they could have done what they did. But you can't just go off pure deduction.
Jun 10, 2020 6:04 PM

Feb 2012
Oh, she's at least useful.
I really thought she will be that damsel that you will have to rescue each time.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jun 14, 2020 4:25 AM

Jan 2011
Not bad for the girl who went from being insane, stupid, to not a fucking genius. She is smarter than she lets on.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 9, 2020 1:08 AM

Jul 2015
Hondomachi is pretty impressive figuring out almost singehandedly who all the culprits are, no wonder ms. Inami was beating around the bush with the questions instead of directly answering things what you would normally expect in an investigation case.

Jul 16, 2020 5:54 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, talk about quite the development.

Definitely thought Hondomachi was going to get herself into more trouble, but instead she almost singlehandedly figured out this case. I'm guessing she didn't choose Inami randomly either, but through some sort of deduction.

The part where that staff member shouted that Saikido solving the case was too fast was funny.

That entire conversation with Inami was freaky. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I had no idea what Hondomachi was aiming at, but Inami gave off a very disturbing vibe.

Looks like we're getting some action next episode. I hope nothing happens to the team.
Sad for all those police officers though...
Aug 11, 2020 1:10 AM

Oct 2016
Ngl I like Hondomachi and her character, she also smart too. The moment she started grilling Inami with questions the more suspicious she became. Damn, so she a sadist and she was taking advantage of her brain damaged lover to do her bidding. Let's go Hondomachi shoot them hoes.
Aug 21, 2020 1:46 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wth am i just wrote in the previous episode? Those Hondomachi actually had a 23 years old? Goddamned, i got tricked there by her appearance! Lmao. What an actual shit i am today! Lol

Okay. So, this episode just turned off Narihisago as the secondary MC, by knewing the fact that Hondomachi actually became a true detective, thanks to her hole in the head. By revealing the real intentions of that serial killer, that incidentally kissed her, it may be easy for Hondomachi to solved it. But, was that actually right? Because that sadist girl might turned into a monster that ready to eat your mind!

These episode explanations seems to be completely out of my mind. The twist was a mind-blowing. But, its okay, since the thrilling moments in the end served quite nicely done. Together with Narihisago action in the Mizuhanome system. Although, i may feel some hinted and foreshadow in the floating house connected with the girl, in the end i just completely lost my initial thought. Oh, well, whatever. An okay episode afterall!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 25, 2020 1:43 PM

Dec 2008
Hondoumachi: *gets kissed*
Also Hondoumachi: "There's no way an actual guy would kiss me if his drive to kiss and drive to kill weren't switched, he has to be the gravedigger!"
Dec 8, 2020 5:31 AM

Jul 2017
Hondomachi was the central character in this episode as she tries to uncover the true identity of the Gravedigger, especially after being kissed out of nowhere by Kazuta. I felt like it was nice to actually see a character like her get her time to show me what she can do and while she does have some brains to her and the end with her exposing Inami was cool by revealing that Kazuta kissed her, the questions beforehand and everything else didn't really answer anything that could lead a lot to the eventual outcome she had pieced together in full detail with random deductions featured. This clearly was written backwards with the writers having the idea of how to pull of the twist first and just lazily stuck some random questions beforehand to show that she's actually putting some effort into the interrogation, which is not the sign of a good mystery show by any means necessary.

Plus the police and SWAT teams in general in this show are just so damn incompetent and dumb, Jesus Christ.

This show is just stupid really behind the good music and the interesting first couple minutes of the entire show. I love mystery shows and novels but the show's way of trying to force twists and deductions and haphazardly stick telegraphed and random questions beforehand lazily only makes it more deplorable.
May 3, 2021 4:07 AM

Jan 2021
Officer Hondomachi she was on point the build up of the conversation to the end conclusion it was well done
Jul 21, 2021 5:54 AM
Dec 2017
The swat team in this episode was just so retarded as hell.

Jun 3, 2022 12:13 AM

Jan 2016
Well the Inami girl was giving me the creeps. Apparently she is the culprit and Kazuta is the accomplice.
Sep 17, 2022 2:09 PM
Jan 2022
Woah Koharu is an incredible detective, pretty much single handedly figuring out the grave digger
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

202 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 5:15 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

106 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 4:55 AM

» Spoilers problem

Quarter034 - Nov 8, 2023

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

128 by RobotFK »»
Feb 8, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

100 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.