Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2019 9:13 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Iight, hands down my favorite newcomer of the season, kinda gives me Aokana vibes which makes me happy. To top it off I really like the main girl (kinda reminds me of Honoka from Love Live) and the girls show their huge gazongas as well. This show got everything I could possibly want. Except for a decent storyline maybe lol, but the tits made up for it.
Knew I'm in for a hell of a ride since it's by Kaneko Hiraku (produced Seikon no Qwaser, Manyuu Hikenchou or Maken-Ki, Queen's Blade, ... to name some examples), but I didn't think I'd enjoy it that much.
MeriuOct 8, 2019 9:33 PM
Oct 8, 2019 9:15 PM

Mar 2019
Nice "plot" 5/5 👀 okno... it's a real shit , so bad 3d and history
Oct 8, 2019 11:36 PM

Oct 2008
I'll download again the other version, rewatch it again and fap to the UNCENSORED version! YUM!

Oct 9, 2019 2:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
oh shit, so this DOES air uncensored...

fuck yes

matias067 said:
I'll download again the other version, rewatch it again and fap to the UNCENSORED version! YUM!

as a true man of culture would say :D
Oct 9, 2019 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
ugh... honestly, the fanservice is a bit too much for me. And the game is even shooting until the other team is near naked?

will stick around for 2 or 3 more eps. but don't feel like I can follow this to the end.
Oct 9, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
I watched the uncensored version and it was good. Some glorious fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Oct 9, 2019 6:34 AM

May 2012
What is wrong with the rating ???

THe anime is so good. best fanservices and girls this season. i love Misa Aoi
Oct 9, 2019 7:07 AM

May 2019
Combine Jet Ski racing and Paintball and you get this sport. Oh, and boobs. Did I mention that their clothes fall off when shot? Yuribait fanservice FTW.
Oct 9, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 2019
So if I'm understanding this right (and I really hope I am) the sport is strip laser tag on jet skis? I'm guessing they can win the traditional way, with crossing the finish line first, but maybe you can also win by stripping the other team? I guess the question then is how far does it go? I've seen people speculate it's just the outer suit, but looking into the bikini makes it look like it might come off too.

Looking at Rin's top here there's an odd metal clip on it that seems out of place.

By itself that doesn't mean anything, but then I found this promo poster that shows both Rin and Misa in their bikinis and it really looks like to me that their bottoms have detachable clips on them (and the one on Rin's matches the one of her top), with seams attached to those clips to "disengage" just like Misa's shorts did.

If that is indeed how the game works, then Takaki and Kaneko have created one of my favorite lewd anime of all time just with the concept. Even though the visuals are considerably weaker than Valkyrie Drive, the situation alone elevates it for me. A competitive strip game is many times more stimulating to me than your standard anime ecchi battle damage scene.
Oct 9, 2019 1:58 PM

Jul 2015
Uncensored version is up and subbed.
Found it on 9anime. Looks like we have to wait 24 hours or so each week for it.

Oct 9, 2019 2:27 PM
Oct 2019
Piromysl said:
Uncensored version is up and subbed.
Found it on 9anime. Looks like we have to wait 24 hours or so each week for it.

We had uncensored and subbed yesterday man. You just had to know where to get it.
Oct 9, 2019 5:10 PM

Oct 2017
THE BOOBS ARE TOO BIG!!

WTF

Seriously. Anime tits are getting stupid. They're supposed to be fucking high school girls but the boobs ruin it. They should have cute small boobs.

BOTH the main pair??? The short hair one is clearly meant to be the cute one so why does she also have fucking giant waterballoons on her chest??

I just want to enjoy cute girls. Those girls aren't cute.

Getting seriously fucking tired of this. Could have been a fantastic show. The fan service shots are great, the art is nice, it's got good production values all round. But the girls look fucking stupid with those giant tits. Give me some regular-breasted ACTUAL teen girls. Not these dumb walking memes.

True eroticism in anime is dying, and stupid crap like this is the reason why.
YossaRedMageOct 9, 2019 7:42 PM
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 9, 2019 7:56 PM

Jun 2011
I would like to thank anime for all the delicious food. Also damn if this isn't gonna be better on bluray without the censorship.

Also these girls were really cute. And everyone was very gay.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Oct 9, 2019 8:36 PM
Oct 2019
Energetic-Nova said:
Also damn if this isn't gonna be better on bluray without the censorship.

You can watch it uncensored now. It was uncensored on ATX.
Oct 9, 2019 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
undeadclown28 said:
Energetic-Nova said:
Also damn if this isn't gonna be better on bluray without the censorship.

You can watch it uncensored now. It was uncensored on ATX.

Don't have access to that I don't think. *shrugs* I am mostly a legal watcher. ^^ I can just look up others screencaps for now to see what I am missing.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Oct 9, 2019 10:05 PM
Oct 2019
Energetic-Nova said:
*shrugs* I am mostly a legal watcher.

If you're already paying for a show or service do you really feel that guilty about looking for and downloading an uncensored version?
Oct 9, 2019 11:31 PM
Feb 2018
Surprised by so much ecchi and nudity. Has my attention and will keep me watching then. :)
Oct 10, 2019 12:38 AM

Apr 2017
Hi there. This is my first post ever on MAL. I've been a lurker here for quite some time. Decided to create a profile, still working on it and decided to post here for the first time.

Anime watcher since the 90s, Ecchi lover since ever.

I liked the first episode. The "ecchi factor" as i like to call it, was well made. Interestingly, it had just one panty shot and it was quite quick, but the big breasts, curvy girls and lots of yuri innuendo are all there. I've been enjoying ecchi+yuri way more than the plain ecchi+dense MC, so, that's a plus for me.

To me, it is as some people mentioned. It seems that the racing is the main thing on the sport, but damaging your oponent with some kind of laser gun that can strip her is also part of it. I wonder what that does considering their rules. Maybe just to shame the girl and take off her concentration?

The main character is the basic big breasted airhead hottie, and she is obviously lesbian, checking out every single girl that passes by lol (Also, all her oponents randomly walking on the street lol)
Her partner, the basic cool-headed mature girl.

Looking foward for the rest.

Here some shots i specially enjoyed (some others people posted i liked too):

Otakun3000Oct 10, 2019 12:46 AM
Oct 10, 2019 2:03 AM

Jul 2017
Well...yum. AT-X uncensored version. With TNK, the studio that keeps on giving shitty uncensored ecchi fanservice with the creator of Senran Kagura, what a combination.

Guess if you're a man of culture this'll affect greatly at those unnecessary shots and such. Plus in a lesbian world...come one, come all with the Yuri bait.

The feeling of this just brings me back to Two Car, with an almost 1-to-1 comparison. Now I know why this has the tendency to fail hard.

Regardless, here for excessive fanservice. No matter how bad I've yearned for similar stories to Senran Kagura, both in game and TV formats.
Oct 10, 2019 6:20 AM

Jun 2017
For about 5 seconds this reminded me of Non Non Biyori.

Oct 10, 2019 12:17 PM
Apr 2013
Sports x jiggle? Sounds like Keijo 2 to me, heh. Well, I'm on board. If they fill the PLOT with actual plot, this might turn out enjoyable. If not... its still ecchi. Hope this will be good, animation and graphics weren't too bad, ending song was dope.
Oct 10, 2019 12:50 PM

Apr 2015
Play2X said:
Sports x jiggle? Sounds like Keijo 2 to me, heh. Well, I'm on board. If they fill the PLOT with actual plot, this might turn out enjoyable. If not... its still ecchi. Hope this will be good, animation and graphics weren't too bad, ending song was dope.

Don't worry, the anime was partially helped by the creator of Senran, pretty sure it won't dissapoint.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 11, 2019 3:00 AM
Jun 2017
at first im not that interested since what could make a jet ski more enjoyable than it is right now... not until i saw the second half of todays episode and well after watching this one, i have said to myself, im going to watch this one
Oct 11, 2019 1:57 PM

Apr 2015
thepath said:
What is wrong with the rating ???

THe anime is so good. best fanservices and girls this season. i love Misa Aoi

Most mal users are afraid of breasts and panties so they alway score such shows low. They need to do so to feel intellectually superior.

That orrrrrrr

Dey gay
Oct 11, 2019 4:10 PM
Oct 2019
As for how this show rates, it's honestly probably a little too early to tell. Whether or not this ends up being a legendary fanservice anime or just a fun seasonal diversion is going to depend wildly on the content, and we probably won't have a good idea of where they're going with this until we find out the rules of the sport next week. It has potential, but potential can just as easily be wasted.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
MrZawaOct 15, 2019 1:55 PM
Oct 13, 2019 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
So, uh.. did their clothes fell off if they got shot? lol.

I liked the character design and they were really generous with the in between animation budget, it's been a while since an anime has some nice boobs physics, the sports they're playing is actually quite interesting, a gun chase in the waterway, would love to see how the series would turns out.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 15, 2019 6:27 AM

Aug 2018
Ah, the clothes fall off the more they're shot. An interesting story choice.
Oct 15, 2019 2:28 PM

May 2015
Its an alright first episode. I think this will be a good watch on the side from my main series this season.

But the ecchi. Its really unnessesary. I personally dislike Ecchi which is why its annoying to see it here. It doesnt need to be here which is why it annoys me. It feels like they just added it in to get more views.

Apart from that Im looking forward to seeing the main two girls bond.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 15, 2019 3:52 PM
Jun 2013
DarknessReality said:
Its an alright first episode. I think this will be a good watch on the side from my main series this season.

But the ecchi. Its really unnessesary. I personally dislike Ecchi which is why its annoying to see it here. It doesnt need to be here which is why it annoys me. It feels like they just added it in to get more views.

Talk about not getting the point of the anime at all! saying the ecchi is really unnecessary in a anime where fanservice is the main selling point is hilarious, this isn't a anime for yuritards, is a anime aimed for men who wants to see hot girls getting naked and "wet", the yuri here is just part of the lewdness.
Oct 15, 2019 4:07 PM

May 2015
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
DarknessReality said:

Talk about not getting the point of the anime at all! saying the ecchi is really unnecessary in a anime where fanservice is the main selling point is hilarious, this isn't a anime for yuritards, is a anime aimed for men who wants to see hot girls getting naked and "wet", the yuri here is just part of the lewdness.

It seemed completely normal and fine until the race part so its just me being disappointed its in here when there was never a tag for it.

Well if its your thing good for you, but for me it feels unnecessary. It looks like it'll still be good though with the nice cast.
DarknessRealityOct 15, 2019 4:34 PM
Oct 15, 2019 6:41 PM

Apr 2015
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
DarknessReality said:

I honestly can't tell if he's trolling since his pfp is a girl in her underwear...and Witchblade in his faves too.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 16, 2019 12:47 AM

Aug 2015
You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker

ojousama bully in the the first episode...this gives me life

shooter, on a jet ski race team...ok.....this is based on one of those games where the girls lose clothes if they take damage, isn't it?

this wasted no time getting straight to ecchi, glad to see they have their priorities straight. i like this anime.
Oct 16, 2019 3:44 AM

May 2015
Tropisch said:
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

I honestly can't tell if he's trolling since his pfp is a girl in her underwear...and Witchblade in his faves too.

No Im not trolling. WitchBlade I watched for the mother/daughter relationship. I feel the ecchi was unnecessary in that series as well. And my profile pic is just something Ive had for ages so I dont want to change it.

Oh well thats just my taste, I can still enjoy this if I just ignore the ecchi.
DarknessRealityOct 16, 2019 3:55 AM
Oct 17, 2019 6:51 PM

Mar 2009
Why did she shoot her in the butt?
Oct 18, 2019 8:34 PM

Dec 2015
Right off the bat this is super fucking gay. Is everyone in this fictional Tokyo a lesbian? They really need to put that shoujo ai tag on anime like this. Pity, the premise seemed interesting.
Nov 13, 2019 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Pg-13 boobs arrived
Nov 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2011
Its okay. I wasn't really interested in this until I saw fanservice pics on my feed. I do up its good enough. The animation quality is nice thou.
Dec 25, 2019 8:48 PM

Aug 2018
TNK delivers again. I think I’m going to like this one.
Jan 8, 2020 8:19 PM

Feb 2014
This anime will manage to be what Darling Franx wasnt able to.

OMOSHIROI!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 10, 2020 4:24 AM

Mar 2011
lol uncensored shows nipples! Pretty rare for new anime this days
Jan 19, 2021 9:13 PM
Jan 2021
The future of anime -- ecchi with 18+ rating but censored with white light and dark shadows -- cancel culture has finally got into anime
Mar 29, 2021 12:26 AM
Jul 2017
These girls got some tig ol bitties and glad they showed them. Because I love girls with tig ol bitties and booty butt cheeks.
Apr 21, 2021 12:33 PM

Nov 2013
Wow this anime is sport cliché encyclopedia.
I watched uncen version so ecchi is good, but the story is so poor and predictable.
Of course the fanservice is kinda annoying sometimes and always in your face, but the characters are too beautiful.
I really like Shishuuin. I wish the whole anime was about her, but no, of course she's gonna lose to main character because the main character is the chozen one or some shit.
GvendolineApr 21, 2021 6:00 PM
May 18, 2021 8:58 AM

Feb 2020
One word: Fanservice.

Great start. That strip laser tag looks interesting. The characters are likable and cute, especially Rin. She is so adorable and cheerful.

The animation also pleases my eyes. Everything looks so good.

SerafosDec 1, 2023 12:14 AM
Jul 25, 2021 5:20 AM

Jul 2012
Could be a nice sports anime if they minimalize the yuri and ecchi factor 🤭

But it's still good.. I know where this leads to and I used to watch this kind of show 🤣

Oct 18, 2021 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
The only connection I have with jetskis is Wave Race 64, so I'm watching this almost just for the bewbs.
Feb 20, 2022 10:05 PM
Oct 2021
This was a curious first episode, especially for a low-brow ecchi show about a fictional jetski sport.

If you just take the first half, there's some fantastic directing, storyboarding and cinematography. Yes it's just hitting the standard sports-cliche backstory, but the way it's done has a lot of skill and finesse behind it. All show and minimal tell, some lovely background art that paints the atmosphere of the small fishing town, and then springing into the whirlwind that is a country girl's first time in Tokyo. Up until when her bag is stolen, it could well be the start of a very different show.

After that it's a rapid transition into the sort of anime you'd expect, although some of the plot contrivances are actually well explained in future episodes, so the impression is a little misleading on that front. The fanservice, on the other hand, is up front and in your face, making it clear what this show's intent is.
Oct 24, 2023 5:47 PM

Mar 2019
Took it in the ass twice hehe. 😏
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your best pair.

JiangHaoyi1979 - Oct 8, 2019

12 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2020

39 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2019

16 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2019

21 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 26, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2019

18 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 25, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.