Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2019 4:32 PM

May 2016
Came in with low expectations, but it is watchable. Keeping it for a few eps, at least.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 3, 2019 4:33 PM

Nov 2014
main dude really looking like Seth from Radiant
Jul 3, 2019 4:35 PM

Jun 2015
Holy shit. I loved this first episode. This is going to be my jam this season.
Fortune favours the bold!

Jul 3, 2019 4:48 PM

May 2015
The premise seems pretty cool, but man the characters just seem pretty meh. I'll give it a few more episodes and see where it goes
Jul 3, 2019 5:15 PM
Sep 2016
The anime has been changed improperly.
Jul 3, 2019 5:23 PM

Nov 2013
@lunyrem told me to check this, and while i was bored for a good part of the episode, it sounds kind of interesting, so i'll keep watching it for now :v thanks for making me waste an hour of my life btw hahaha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 3, 2019 5:42 PM
Jun 2016
I'm enjoying this, though I have a weird theory.....about all this and not read the manga so if right it's by accident.

That this is all part of the camp experience, they just HAPPEN to end up near a earth ship, or at least a ship that uses earth numbers and such?
Jul 3, 2019 5:59 PM

Aug 2018
UDONDOG said:
The anime has been changed improperly.

Y'know, sometimes they change stuff when going from the manga to the anime... #eyeroll
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 3, 2019 6:05 PM

Sep 2017
Sigh. Anime and high school kids. Name a more iconic duo. Well whatever. I'm not gonna throw this aside just because I thought we were gonna get an interesting thriller. I guess that's my fault for not paying attention to the tags. Well besides the plot/characters/setup, I have nothing to really complain about... Which is not a great start. Well I'm just gonna hope for the best.

Btw who knew little black bars could make an episode feel so cool to watch.
ProofByColorJul 3, 2019 6:20 PM
Jul 3, 2019 6:17 PM

Dec 2010
This surprised me. I’m not a big space or sci-fi fan but I am interested in seeing where this goes.
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Jul 3, 2019 6:21 PM
Mar 2014
This show is looking very promising, nice Survival in Space theme.
Jul 3, 2019 6:42 PM

Nov 2016
A bit generic shonen like but its still enjoyable.

The Animation was very nice. They used a little bit of CG in the scene where Aries is drifting through space but it didn't look bad honestly. Kind of surprised more people didn't mention it. The Artsyle is pretty much the same as all of Lerche's Anime (Mostly this Director's stuff)

The Music sounded a bit like generic space music except for some peices that sounded like something straght from old Metroid games. It think it was in the scene where they found the ship after they wake up.

The only part that felt Was a bit forced was the rescue scene where everyone makes a human chain when the MC could just get the rope with the help of the people on the Ship. I saw above some scans from the manga and that doesn't happend there. They could've still done it to show some teamwork by exptending the scene. For example the MC barely not grabing the rope and the people on the ship working to see how to get it to him. Maybe then we could see the Megane dude's intelligence.

Other than that it has been good. Hopefully they don't add too many "Friendship and teamwork solve everything" scenes later.

P.S: Yunhua and Luca are tied for best girl for me right now

P.S.2: Hopefully someone makes and OSU beatmap of the OP/ED soon.
GokaiKingJul 3, 2019 6:56 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2019 7:04 PM

Jan 2016
So I like the overall set-up and even the presentation managed to keep me on the edge of my seat at points. I'd say my biggest issue is the comedy, it just really doesn't work most of the time for me. Oh, and the friendship theme feels a bit trite. But at the end of the day, the thing I can say that's the best reason I'll keep watching this for now is I did not realize until reading these threads that it was a double length episode. So clearly I was invested. And hearing that the manga is compact is encouraging as well. I'll see how the next couple of episodes work for me, but this seems like one I'll definitely need to pay attention to.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Jul 3, 2019 7:12 PM

Mar 2019
About time we got another decent space anime! This has been the best of the season so far for sure. Excited to see all the trouble and danger they find themselves in heading back to home. Did this count as two episodes then?
Jul 3, 2019 7:12 PM

Dec 2018
I thought it was a good start, a very wicked tonal shift from the first few minutes though with the Gravity-like feel and Alien-like music though to what followed.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Aries though and I hope she fades into the ensemble in the same way she did in the manga.
I'm so old my first Captain was Captain Avatar
I'm Too Old for This Otaku Life Blog
Jul 3, 2019 7:18 PM

Jan 2015
Some of the decision making was pretty stupid and the comedy wasn't hitting for me, but the premise seems interesting.
Jul 3, 2019 7:22 PM

Jul 2012
This seems very promising. Not familiar with source material so I'm not sure what to expect exactly. I've seen some concerns about length, like doubt that it will adapt the whole manga.

I hope it will. It has an interesting theme and setting, something we rarely see in modern anime.
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
I liked this the premise can go in a lot of different ways *it's gotta be aliens bro* so curious to see how it pans out but 12 episodes looking at the manga seems it wraps up in 50chapters so hopefully this does well and we get it completed in the future , will say was not expecting the length so praying the pacing is good.

the bonds of them coming closer together happened sooner than i thought in a very shounen way cheesy but i didn't mind it.

all the letterboxing and the effects made me feel like Lerche was working on this turns out they were
Jul 3, 2019 7:29 PM

Dec 2016
What a load of bullshit. I don't even know where to begin with.

They are a group of teenagers left on their own in a planet several light years from home, but not a single teachers is there to guide them until they reach safe land and deliver them to the alleged installations they should arrive, they are just dropped off and waved goodbye "see you next month".

Kanata's recurrent flashback it's just so cheap and laughable that there's no room for me to take it seriously in any way, specially how his teacher has enough strenght and time to tell Kanata to follow his dreams go to space and yadda yadda before he falls off into a ravine in the most "anime way posible.

The characters are just regurguitated hard stereotypes of other series

• Big busty pinkhead with bubbly personality and a complete airhead that can't get a grip
  • Blond Gyaru too self absorbed with herself
  • Random character serving as a tsukomi machine (purple hair girl or guy)
  • Intellectual sordid megane guy (200iq, really?)
  • Edgelord loner guy
  • Introverted glasses girl with long bangs covering her eyes
  • And a deluded heroic captain

I was expecting that the cheap comedic tone would at least get retconned after the story would catch up to Aries being jettison into space. but nope, the lame comedy just kept on going.

The spaceship designs feel like something out of the 80s space comedies. And what kind of BS this spaceship is that can produce rocket fuel out sucking up just space vacuum?

From the PVs I was expecting some lighthearted camping series that would turn grim a la School Live but mantain a darker tone. But it's obviously a huge waste of time.
Jul 3, 2019 7:29 PM
Dec 2018
MaskOfIce said:
So I like the overall set-up and even the presentation managed to keep me on the edge of my seat at points. I'd say my biggest issue is the comedy, it just really doesn't work most of the time for me. Oh, and the friendship theme feels a bit trite. But at the end of the day, the thing I can say that's the best reason I'll keep watching this for now is I did not realize until reading these threads that it was a double length episode. So clearly I was invested. And hearing that the manga is compact is encouraging as well. I'll see how the next couple of episodes work for me, but this seems like one I'll definitely need to pay attention to.
comedy is fine.. it's relief the tension.. but that's not important..
Jul 3, 2019 7:30 PM

Feb 2019
I didn't make it to the end of this episode. In my defense, it is a fifty minute ordeal, and having sorted the screencaps during the overlong introduction, I knew precisely the point where what little content was in the episode had concluded and the rest was going to be nothing but talking heads and pointing at line-graphs, and that was thirty minutes in. Nor does it help that it starts out by teasing the 'crisis' of the episode, then spends the next twenty minutes on a meet and greet. I'm sure it probably thinks that it's organically introducing the characters by having them stand around in a circle for about ten straight minutes, announce some factoids about themselves, and explain the setting's supposed common sense to each other.
Jul 3, 2019 7:30 PM
Dec 2018
Saiche said:
Some of the decision making was pretty stupid and the comedy wasn't hitting for me, but the premise seems interesting.
i dont know what you expect from the creator of sket dance... Comedy is fine.. it's just relief the tension
Jul 3, 2019 7:34 PM

Aug 2016
This is 7 seeds done right. Really well done 1st episode. Anime needs more survival adaptations that can meet high expectations.
:v
Jul 3, 2019 7:50 PM

Dec 2015
The most promising show I haven't heard about this season.
Jul 3, 2019 8:04 PM
Dec 2018
Faendras said:
Decent 1st episode, but I was expecting something different.

[Stupid hating and complaints down here]

The space and sci-fi thing, for now, are just for decorates and to have a base for the plot, but it seems like there is none interest into real space problems and science about it, or interesting sci-fi, just a setting for the plot.

Stupid and exagerated drama, begining with the robber and Kanata being faster than the bike, the robopolice arresting him, the group of teenagers with clearly behavior problems... the random weird ball with teleporting powers that sent the group to the space, 5000 light years far away, but near an abandoned functional spaceship and a star, I hope it had some logic, but for now it was an horrible moment, poor explain and logic about the inertial movement with the spacesuits, the wire vs. human chain (yeah, I read that it was only an anime idiotic change), the 3 months direct travel that can be performed with 5 jumps of 20 or less days (the randomnest thing in all the episode), more teenager's behavior problems, and finally the friendship power moment.

Characters with too exaggerated personalities, and probably pretty standard behaviors:
-Kanata: The MC hero with a tragic past, he is brave and commands the guys.
-Aries: Air headed female, the girl that the MC will have romantic moments with, very likely she will have brave moments overcoming her weaknesses.
-200IQ guy: Well... pretty smart, right? Oh, the wire... the travel with stopovers. I'm just too tired of this kind of characters, next.
-Emo guy: He looks like an emo, but in the end he wants to make friends, that's all.
-Angry girl: She is angry all the time, she hates the world and her little sister (stupid sisters drama with happy ending incoming) and no one knows why (for now).
-Little sister: The puppet is pretty ok, she is like the only realistic character, best character so far.
-Random shy "I'm sorry" girl: I hope she dies soon (unfortunately it looks like it won't happen), next.
-"It's just a cute weird sphere, I will touch it" girl: Please, at least try to stay away of the screen, thanks.
-Cute boy: ... he is a cute boy, I'm sure that his interior it's even cutier, the "he is not only cute, he can be brave too" guy.
For the moment, a 2/10 for the characters, they make me sick as individuals, and it's even worse with the friendship power thing, unfortunately, this doesn't look like a dark drama where some main characters die. Btw, I like the visual design of the characters.

World setting... just if the space thing were for real... maybe it would a bit interesting, but the "hey, fuck relativity, fuck Einstein, we don't care about that" or the "I remember the case about the kids that got lost on the mountains and that his teacher died", ok, this last it's maybe possible, maybe humanity spread around 30 solar systems, but it was a local new, I won't complain so much. The campament in another planet is just weird, why it happen? how they selected the participants? how big is that highschool that no one knew the others?

I neither like the spaceship's design, enormous windows, gigantic rooms and overpowered artificial gravity.

[End of the complaints and hating]

The uniforms they are wearing at the end looked similar to the Boku No Hero Academia uniforms, I like them.
ahmm.. what do you expect from the creator of sket dance?
Jul 3, 2019 8:10 PM

Dec 2014
Way better than expected, great start.

I liked Kanata the moment I heard him trying to say Ultimate Dive Bomb, then and their I knew he was a good guy. XD
I love all his survival tips, top tier. xD

Loving the setting, my only gripe with the whole thing is the way they got caught into that black hole thingy. Why didn't they run in different directions or atleast in a direction that's not the way that thing was going. This is of course assuming that the black hole thing was a natural phenomenon.

I loved how Kanata saved Aries and I also loved how everyone pitched in to get them both back on board.
Characters seem like they will have a good dynamic together and I'm always a fan of the classic Shounen themes.

The cinematic cuts are pretty good too.

Have good expectations for this, excited for more.
Jul 3, 2019 8:14 PM

Jul 2015
Interesting start,i enjoyed the premise of being lost in space, normally we see being lost in a deserted island or a forest but space is a new concept.

I enjoyed the first episode,music was nice too and the setting looked like a movie.

Whether or not it will maintain this quality remains to be seen but this first episode was good.

Jul 3, 2019 8:21 PM

Aug 2014
damn, really liked what i saw, and a 45min episode is always a plus
Jul 3, 2019 8:57 PM

May 2017
Kimurah said:

They are a group of teenagers left on their own in a planet several light years from home, but not a single teachers is there to guide them until they reach safe land and deliver them to the alleged installations they should arrive, they are just dropped off and waved goodbye "see you next month".

Kanata's recurrent flashback it's just so cheap and laughable that there's no room for me to take it seriously in any way, specially how his teacher has enough strenght and time to tell Kanata to follow his dreams go to space and yadda yadda before he falls off into a ravine in the most "anime way posible.

• Big busty pinkhead with bubbly personality and a complete airhead that can't get a grip
  • Edgelord loner guy

I was expecting that the cheap comedic tone would at least get retconned after the story would catch up to Aries being jettison into space. but nope, the lame comedy just kept on going.

The spaceship designs feel like something out of the 80s space comedies. And what kind of BS this spaceship is that can produce rocket fuel out sucking up just space vacuum?

From the PVs I was expecting some lighthearted camping series that would turn grim a la School Live but mantain a darker tone. But it's obviously a huge waste of time.

And here we have a numbnut who thinks everything is straightforward and there couldn't possibly be any valid reasons for his complaints that we'll find out later on.

This story is a mystery at its core; not everything will be as it seems.

This show is also heavily character-centered, meaning there will be tons of character development. The characters themselves are what drive the plot.
phiraethJul 3, 2019 9:02 PM
Jul 3, 2019 9:06 PM
Oct 2018
Finally, a good fucking space anime.
Pretty nice starting episode.
Jul 3, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2018
Kimurah said:
And what kind of BS this spaceship is that can produce rocket fuel out sucking up just space vacuum?

Google "Bussard ramjet."
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 3, 2019 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
Pretty good 1st ep, love the theme and the character quirks already, plus the seiyuu's in the show are great! more Inori Minase!
I kinda knew how it would go when he couldn't reach Aries, I've seen a movie already do that but I don't remember the title, he'll remove the rope from him and just jump to her, and then go back to grab the rope, normally, logically, obviously thats whats supposed to happen, was weirded out when they literally ignored the rope and tried to go all the way from point a to point c when the rope should be closer in range to grab into.
Glad to see the manga wasnt as dumb but the anime tho.. WTF? they really wanted to pull that team work thing to the core.
Jul 3, 2019 9:28 PM
Oct 2017
Looks like one of the most promising anime of this season! Very nice start, I enjoyed all th 47 mins :)
Jul 3, 2019 9:31 PM

Jan 2015
Kyohe08 said:
Saiche said:
i dont know what you expect from the creator of sket dance... Comedy is fine.. it's just relief the tension
I just thought the comedy wasn't funny at all, and I don't know what the anime being written by the SKET Dance author has to do with anything.
Jul 3, 2019 9:38 PM
Feb 2017
wow....... this is soooo good!!
Jul 3, 2019 9:45 PM
Feb 2017
Kimurah said:

• Edgelord loner guy

if it's such a waste of time then just give it very low score, write a review telling people to stay away from this n just drop this anime.

don't go on again after next episode explaining how big waste of time it is to you.
Jul 3, 2019 10:06 PM
Sep 2018
This is completely new to me, I'd never heard of it before. So I'm not a fanboi from the Manga.

Yes, the characters are stereotypes. This is uncommon? NOT! What's important is how they are developed.
It's not 100% faithful to the source material... like, duh!
The IQ of 200 chap has blind spots and weaknesses. Um, yes, that's actually very realistic. Trust me on this.
The hand puppet reminds me of Yoshinon. (This is a plus.)
Bussard Ramjets; space is not a vacuum, there is stuff there, just very thinly distributed.

Deus ex machina: The thingy that transported them, there being a space ship from their culture handy how far from where their society is established? Said spacecraft being in fully functional condition, although abandoned. Riiiiight. (Bets on the ship being planted by whoever controlled the glowy thingy? That the speculation about it being a test was half right, just a test by someone from outside their culture? And that someone is willing to accept casualties among their test subjects?)

Stupid point: No indication that any of them attempted to look for a ship's log or other records concerning how the ship got there in the first place, or what happened to it's crew. Yet at the same time they know that there are no food supplies on board... so, maybe they just didn't mention it on screen. Except... there wasn't any off screen time?

I enjoyed it. I'll keep watching it.
WeasalopesJul 3, 2019 10:11 PM
Jul 3, 2019 11:27 PM

Jun 2009
Really amazing first episode, quality anime! Hell yeah
Jul 3, 2019 11:30 PM
Apr 2016
I have no idea why everyone is complaining about the stereotypical cast. I'm not invested in anyone and I don't think anyone is particularly interesting, but it's only the first episode, so OF COURSE they're going to seem like typical archetypes since no one has gotten proper development yet.

Also the "plot convenient" black hole, the spaceship and all that. Again, it's just the first episode, and the mysteries would (hopefully) have some explanation anyways. I also preferred the human chain that they added in the anime because it definitely made the scene more emotional and impactful.

Jeez guys, this is a damn good first episode. You don't write a perfectly developed character arc in 1/12 episodes of a show.
Jul 4, 2019 12:16 AM

Mar 2012
Well i can defintly say that the first episode was greater than i expected and that is a veryy good thing.

We almost don't get any decent sci fi anime anymore that focus on space travel like in the old generations and the few we do usually end up being mech dominated shows. So it is nice we finally have a decent space adventure show with a decent budget and a good story start as that is really and i mean really rare, seriusly i can't even remember the last space adventure anime i watched.

Anyway, the characters all seem like your stereotypical sorts, we got the goofball, the moody one, the pretty boy, the loner, the genius etc but the chemistry between them is at least balanced.

The animation is of very good production quality and i hope it stays that way, i really like the detail they went with the vacuum of space and general color mix.

I would give this premiere as solid 8/10 it is a solid start and has potential to be great and from what i have heard from manga readers it gets better so im looking forward to it. I just have to make sure i keep avoiding spoilers.

One thing i need to ask from manga readers, do you think one cour is enough for this 5 volume adaption or it would be better 2 cour? i would prefer the later to make sure it is done right but maybe one cour would be enough.

I would appreciate some clarification thanks.
Jul 4, 2019 12:19 AM

Dec 2011
Ehh.... I wasn't a fan of all the comic relief moments that broke the mood...

And I keep justifying some things away with "They are dumb kids" but it's hard when one of them is supposed to have an IQ of 200.

That guy, among all of them, didn't thinking to wind the wire back, attach it to someone else and get them without the dumb "make a chain of people that's going to risk everyone because things in space are much harder to stop than you're making it out to be" plan?

And even without me knowing they had actual information on what planets were around, I was already suggesting to my wife that they could leap frogging based on what we as a civilization, right now, can discern from distant planets we've never been too.

Hell, there'd be another layer of tension if there was a chance the planets they checked just didn't have what they needed.

And I'm not a huge fan of the personalities that's been displayed... the pink haired girl is annoying, the main character is... shounen... and the loner is being stupidly anti-social.

All that being said, the premise is just interesting enough or I'm just "space sci-fi" starved enough (probably the latter) that I'll give it another episode or two before I decided to cut or not.

It wasn't all bad after all... even if there was more I could complain about.

All in all, I give it a 3 out of 5... it was okay.
Jul 4, 2019 12:24 AM

Dec 2011
nits_ said:

if it's such a waste of time then just give it very low score, write a review telling people to stay away from this n just drop this anime.

Speaking from experience, if you write a review after dropping a show after 1 episode, no matter how on point or well thought out your review is... it will be deleted.
Jul 4, 2019 12:29 AM

Feb 2017
I love it!!!
Sasuga a story from the author of Sket Dance
Jul 4, 2019 12:37 AM
Apr 2017
If a manga reader wouldn't mind informing me. Is this going to be more about high school drama or more about the journey back?

I can see the potential for plenty of the typical teen drama which can make me dizzy from eye-rolling. But the tags and the first episode seem to have a light hearted space journey vibe, which I'm down for.

I liked the production and characters so far.
Jul 4, 2019 1:08 AM

May 2010
Damn i didnt expect to like it this much at the end!

Really enjoying the sense of adventure this show seems to have.
Definite pick up!
Jul 4, 2019 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
It was okey. 20% of 1 hour was flashbacks to summon the nakama power.
Jul 4, 2019 1:35 AM
Apr 2019
This is in the early lead for anime of the season for sure, lots of anime yet to air but I think this will be top 5 at least in probably one of the best anime seasons of all time.
Jul 4, 2019 2:21 AM

Feb 2014

Xenocrisi said:
Oh wow didn’t expect double length

Really really good start, but I was kinda expecting this to be good.
Let’s hope this keeps up to its premise

Wow just realized this after completing the first episode. Definitely a best watch.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 4, 2019 3:40 AM

Nov 2017
Wow what a good start. I cant wait for next eps.
Try watch this with headphone.

Jul 4, 2019 4:18 AM

Apr 2019
Ides385 said:
If a manga reader wouldn't mind informing me. Is this going to be more about high school drama or more about the journey back?

I can see the potential for plenty of the typical teen drama which can make me dizzy from eye-rolling. But the tags and the first episode seem to have a light hearted space journey vibe, which I'm down for.

I liked the production and characters so far.

eh no it has some sick plot twist..

its not really a drama, just watch it, its 13 eps

wwwwwwww
Draconalis said:

That guy, among all of them, didn't thinking to wind the wire back, attach it to someone else and get them without the dumb "make a chain of people that's going to risk everyone because things in space are much harder to stop than you're making it out to be" plan?

And I'm not a huge fan of the personalities that's been displayed... the pink haired girl is annoying, the main character is... shounen... and the loner is being stupidly anti-social.

All that being said, the premise is just interesting enough or I'm just "space sci-fi" starved enough (probably the latter) that I'll give it another episode or two before I decided to cut or not.

just for reference, in the manga kanata grabbed the wire
someone earlier justified that it might have taken too long to coil the wire back up and attach it to someone else
just watch the whole thing, i promise it will be worth it eventually, there is more to the characters as well, except for Aries.

-ShadowClaw- said:

One thing i need to ask from manga readers, do you think one cour is enough for this 5 volume adaption or it would be better 2 cour? i would prefer the later to make sure it is done right but maybe one cour would be enough.

I would appreciate some clarification thanks.

im guessing they will do the whole thing, due to the way the plot plays out it doesn't make any sense to split seasons

its 49 chapters, and they did 2 chapters in the first ep
the first chapter is around 3 chapters long (70 pages) the rest are 20-25 pages
i could see them manage to adapt 4-5 chapters per ep, so i do see it work in 1 cour

Tsukizono said:
I have no idea why everyone is complaining about the stereotypical cast. I'm not invested in anyone and I don't think anyone is particularly interesting, but it's only the first episode, so OF COURSE they're going to seem like typical archetypes since no one has gotten proper development yet.

Also the "plot convenient" black hole, the spaceship and all that. Again, it's just the first episode, and the mysteries would (hopefully) have some explanation anyways. I also preferred the human chain that they added in the anime because it definitely made the scene more emotional and impactful.

Jeez guys, this is a damn good first episode. You don't write a perfectly developed character arc in 1/12 episodes of a show.

exactly, i know right, its funny seeing comments like that, u got the point

wolfwing said:
I'm enjoying this, though I have a weird theory.....about all this and not read the manga so if right it's by accident.

That this is all part of the camp experience, they just HAPPEN to end up near a earth ship, or at least a ship that uses earth numbers and such?

just watch, you won't guess what will happen anyway
Nim0174Jul 4, 2019 4:35 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

202 by DebiPS »»
Apr 18, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

304 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Mar 3, 5:10 PM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.