Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Sep 2009
I am curious if Raphtalia and Naofumi kissed at the end? Before Filo and the others showed up..

I really like the loli Raphtalia than the mature version tho~
Jun 26, 2019 2:33 PM
Jul 2013
I feel like this episode was really rushed to end the season which is a bit disappointing..

I doubt a season 2 will happen but if it does, I hope that they will write it better. It had loads of potential but was poorly executed :(

Jun 26, 2019 2:47 PM

Jun 2014
What a great isekai, even if it was a bit rushed to introduce Rishia but it left off on a good note so it my 10/10 remains. The best isekai to have aired for me.
Jun 26, 2019 3:00 PM

Jan 2014
It's finally over

This anime started out pretty enjoyable but as the episodes went by it became more cliche, more predictable, and became more draining to watch. Instead of looking forward to each episode I slowly started to view this anime as a chore.

The other hero's are made to be so comically stupid and oblivious for the purpose of making shit harder for the MC. It's shoved down your throat with the way they presented it. To the point to where it's unbelievable.

MC is not very likeable and doesn't have any strong charm to him. He's just the guy that suffers and because of it he's almost always in a stern mood. He's not a bad character, but he's also not a good character. I can go on and on about other aspects of the show but I don't want to type out an essay.

This show is definitely more for the casual watcher who has not seen a lot of anime

Overall a 5/10 show

As a side note: Loli Raphtalia is better then the mature one.
DoctorWasabiJun 26, 2019 3:13 PM
Jun 26, 2019 3:02 PM

Feb 2018
At first I thought it was going to be a pretty good show. Then, shitty writing, plot holes and conveniences, dull and one-dimensional characters ruined it.

3/10, would blunt some edges.

And yes, I am an elitist, no-life, hater and I was wasting my time.
Let's all love everything and absolutely don't rate an anime low. If I finish it and say it's bad you are calling me hater, if I dropped it (as you say), you would tell me I have no right to rate it if I didn't watch it.
Jun 26, 2019 3:03 PM

May 2014
jrShark said:
This show feels really kinda mediocre overall. As much as I didn't really enjoyed this anime, I always don't understand why some people would hope to rather not have a second season though. I mean, we can always choose to just not watch it and let other fans enjoy them.

I enjoyed both the opening songs though.

It might be for some external reasons:

>Having to endure the overwhelming spam of these kind of highly popular series on some networks (not only anime-focused ones). This is pretty annoying even when the show is good

>They would prefer having the studio focused on better projects.

>Some people don't like to drop series and do watch every media the serie releases, so they would "feel the obligation" of keep watching new seasons

And yes. Both Openings were good, especially the first one imo.
Jun 26, 2019 3:04 PM
Jun 2016
best isekai since re:zero
Jun 26, 2019 3:10 PM

Jul 2016
Fine episode, nothing conclusive happened.
Naofumi beat Glass with wine is the most hilarious scene, Glass is tipsy for a second there xD.
Naofumi build his base, good for him. And drama between Rapthalia is fine. The 3 heroes are joke at this point, nothing worth to seen.
Overall its a good first half, then fine to the end. Its a fact that this series is better than slime isekai, Naofumi is OP and thats not a bad thing. Rimuru is. 6/10

Jun 26, 2019 3:13 PM
Apr 2016
Generic. Everything, everyone, re-used re-cycled remade. When they kissed, I shed a tear. This is the first time. I never knew I could cry because of how generic the happening before me is. Despair mixed with relief... That's about as much as I received from this series. Experience.
chriskor022 said:
Fine episode, nothing conclusive happened.
Naofumi beat Glass with wine is the most hilarious scene, Glass is tipsy for a second there xD.
Naofumi build his base, good for him. And drama between Rapthalia is fine. The 3 heroes are joke at this point, nothing worth to seen.
Overall its a good first half, then fine to the end. Its a fact that this series is better than slime isekai, Naofumi is OP and thats not a bad thing. Rimuru is. 6/10

The problem is, real humans would have learnt something after slapping dirt with their face for a fourth time. But the other heroes remain dumb, complacent, incompetent. They do not follow the logic of humans. Instead, they are forced to follow a narrative in which one character (Shield Hero) is elevated on the background of characters you can't like because of how virtue-ess they are. This is not a decent tool to create Art with. For it might challenge the notion of this entertainment being an art at all.
Daniel_NaumovJun 26, 2019 3:16 PM
Re:formed
Jun 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Jun 2013
papsoshea said:
A top contender for worst anime of the year. What an underwhelming finale bout with Glass zzzz and gathering the loli waifu baits. 2.5/10

This.

The fact that the Shield Hero, Naofumi was surrounded by a bunch of idiots (including his own loli, Filo) was fucking stupid. Everyone in the series, aside from Raphthalia, who wasn`t done justice in the Anime, was just a plot device to make the SH your typical brooding, intelligent, better-than-everyone protagonist. The finale was pretty bad. That fight with Glass was actually pretty boring. I expected more then again, the show went downhill after that Fitoria episode. I will stick to the light novels and manga from now on. Should this get a second season, I won`t be watching it. I'm sure it will still do well since a lot of incels love this series.

3/10 from me. I did enjoy the first half so I'll give it credit for that.
臭い-
Jun 26, 2019 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
I think overall it was pretty decent/good. The ending felt very dry, the whole last part felt anticlimatic.
Expected rushed parts, always hated how stupidly (exceptionally) are other heroes portrayed, that was also my main complaint in manga. Liked the story overall but never thought it was something amazing. 6/10
Jun 26, 2019 3:37 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
This anime is one of the many reason you don't trust the good ol' LN readers saying ''THIS ISEKAI IS ACTUALLY GOOD GUYS ITS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS I SWEAR!!!!11'' when it ended up being just another boring and annoying isekai. Granted, the first few episode were kinda interesting but goddamn it tested my patience.

At least Slime happened which still gives me a slight glimmer of hope that one day another Isekai can be good... still tho, Shield Hero definitly makes me want to skip every Isekai of this summer. Im pretty over them for now.

4/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 26, 2019 3:52 PM
Jan 2019
I WANT MORE
PLEASE GIVE MORE
A very refreshing isekai anime that went with us a bit farther from the traditional "isekai" that we filled our butts with for a long time
Had some animation/direction problems in some eps .. poor storytelling and conclusions in some middle episodes. But stays very awesome
9/10
I would give it 10/10 if not for what i already mentioned
Jun 26, 2019 3:55 PM

Oct 2010
So suddenly he was able to basically treat Glass like she was a trash mob when not long ago HE was the trash mob? And why did she let him live last time if she NEEDS to kill him? This show has so many plot issues. Overall another generic isekai with OP main character and mostly fanservice secondary characters. Literally every character except Naofumi was an idiot. That's just bad/lazy writing. Raphtalia has a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. Sure he treats her good, but the whole "i WANT to be a slave" thing still did nothing for the plot over than push pro-slavery ideals - pushed the idea that "slavery is good if they want it lol". The LN gets even worse in the way it dehumanizes people..so hopefully this is the end and there's no S2. Quite possibly the most overrated Isekai, more so than SAO - and definitely the most overrated anime of the last 2 seasons
KougeruJun 26, 2019 3:58 PM
Jun 26, 2019 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
That was a really nice way to wrap up the series (for now)

Hope we see Naofumi again in Isekai Quartet Quintet!
Jun 26, 2019 4:08 PM

Nov 2017
Why,oh why can't muppets just enjoy a show,or not?
All anyone seems to do is either hate on it,hate on the people who enjoy it,or fanboi it.Why not just enjoy the show if you do,or don't fraggin' watch it if you don't.

Personally,I enjoyed it mostly,though the pacing was off(though I thought they ended it fairly well)and the LN obviously has more to it,but damn,the hate for this show(same for Goblin Slayer)was way too overboard.
At least now I won't have to read the asinine comments,oh wait,Arifureta's coming up.Crap,another season of numb comments then :)
Jun 26, 2019 4:11 PM

Dec 2016
Starhammer said:
All anyone seems to do is either hate on it,hate on the people who enjoy it,or fanboi it.Why not just enjoy the show if you do,or don't fraggin' watch it if you don't.

And if you don't enjoy seeing people "hate on it" don't fraggin' post on an online discussion forum.
Jun 26, 2019 4:25 PM

Mar 2008
I know the anime made it ambigious but can anyone confirm if Raphtalia and Naofumi really kissed in the LN/manga?
Jun 26, 2019 4:28 PM
Jun 2016
Basically in the past few years I hated Isekai anime because I think it's like trash. Both the story plot and the content are all the same.
But this time it's a bit refreshing even though the plot has been guessed, but the development of the characters really did well, and the focus of the story is really clear not to be filled with trash fans service.

Overall 9/10, shortcomings are too ordinary in last battle, it looks Glass which in the appearance episode looks OP, in the last episode she looks useless.

The plus point is even though MC is surrounded by Loli waifu but there is no ecchi content and disgusting harems. I love it😊😍😘
Jun 26, 2019 4:36 PM

Jan 2011
I usually don't go into the Light Novels but thanks to some cool dudes on Twitter and a great series I feel more inform about the series now.

I think the anime does a solid job. Yes, there are some details in the novels that got cut.....that would HAVE BEEN super beneficial to the plot. I think the other heroes have it the worst as in the novels they aren't glorified jobbers. Here in the anime they are the literal anime version of 3MB. Naofumi is also really dial back here and is a prick at times.

I still enjoyed the show despite some of the changes though. I thought this was a good finale but was really slow after the fight. I felt the pacing could have been better.

8 out of 10 for me boys.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 26, 2019 4:38 PM

Jan 2011
Kougeru said:
So suddenly he was able to basically treat Glass like she was a trash mob when not long ago HE was the trash mob? And why did she let him live last time if she NEEDS to kill him? This show has so many plot issues. Overall another generic isekai with OP main character and mostly fanservice secondary characters. Literally every character except Naofumi was an idiot. That's just bad/lazy writing. Raphtalia has a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. Sure he treats her good, but the whole "i WANT to be a slave" thing still did nothing for the plot over than push pro-slavery ideals - pushed the idea that "slavery is good if they want it lol". The LN gets even worse in the way it dehumanizes people..so hopefully this is the end and there's no S2. Quite possibly the most overrated Isekai, more so than SAO - and definitely the most overrated anime of the last 2 seasons
Plot hole issues? Dude...the wave timer ran out. She didn't have enough time. The same thing happens in the manga and light novel. *Facepalm*
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 26, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2016
MasterHavik said:
Plot hole issues? Dude...the wave timer ran out. She didn't have enough time. The same thing happens in the manga and light novel. *Facepalm*

And why did the wave timer run out before she killed him? *Facepalm*
Jun 26, 2019 4:51 PM

May 2015
SSL443 said:
Oh no... they have to leave all the fighting to Naofumi Emotani. Will our embattled hero be able to pull through in the face of overwhelming odds??? Nevermind, he leveled up and has a new asspull shield that lets him win on easy mode. Great character development.

The shot of Glass's world is probably one of the only remotely interesting things in this entire series. That is the mood that this show should have had - a real sense of urgency, stakes, and sacrifice. Not an inane, contrived political "intrigue" plot that had nothing to do with anything, and resulted in zero development of any character.

As it is, this new conflict of heroes trying to kill one another in order to save their respective worlds might have been an interesting premise if executed well, but the timing is completely botched. Why bring this in a couple episodes from the end of the series? Why not make this the entire series to begin with?

Instead, and just like everything else in this sad excuse for a show, the pacing is wrong, these characters are underdeveloped, and the plot is filled with conveniences to ensure that everything turns out okay for the main cast.

Nothing with the core cast has improved, either, even in the final episode of this mess. Raphtalia's motivation still makes no sense. Just defeating the waves isn't going to stop bad things from happening to people - especially when slavery is still legal. Speaking of which...

Naofumi wanting to become the lord of the lolis also makes no sense. Up to this point he has resisted doing anything remotely altruistic, and he's still going on about going back to his life as a worthless otaku shut-in. The show hasn't demonstrated any character development to explain a change of heart. "Meeting you helped me find meeting in fighting the waves." You mean buying a child slave in order to get revenge on women in general for being falsely accused of rape? Yeah, let's call that "meeting".

I guess if there is one consistent thing about this show, it's the shallow and under-developed characters. "Naoufumi-sama!!!" Good god.

This has to be one of the most overrated anime that I've ever seen, with absolutely the most rabid, braindead fanbase I've ever encountered. Hopefully the BD sales will be bad enough that there will be no second season.

"Anyone who enjoys this show is braindead. Fuck the fans. This shouldn't get a second season because I said so."

Jun 26, 2019 4:53 PM

Dec 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
"Anyone who enjoys this show is braindead. Fuck the fans. This shouldn't get a second season because I said so."

You make a compelling point.
Jun 26, 2019 4:54 PM

May 2015
Hopefully some of you people will be able to move on and finally get lives now that the show is over, but I kinda doubt it. You'll just pick a new show next season to follow all the way through even if you don't like it from the beginning, and the cycle will just repeat.

Jun 26, 2019 4:57 PM

Dec 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hopefully some of you people will be able to move on and finally get lives now that the show is over, but I kinda doubt it. You'll just pick a new show next season to follow all the way through even if you don't like it from the beginning, and the cycle will just repeat.

Hate to break it to you, but we've got lives. Part of that includes remarking on how terrible this show was. But sure, if it makes you feel better, you can imagine that we do nothing else with our time.

I doubt there will be another show like this next season, despite the garbage isekai lined up.
Jun 26, 2019 4:57 PM

Nov 2017
SSL443 said:
Starhammer said:

And if you don't enjoy seeing people "hate on it" don't fraggin' post on an online discussion forum.
Oh,I forgot you were on here,posting your own hate as well,well for your info,whether I want to post on online forums or not isn't your concern,the same as the fact I don't want to read your posts about how much you hate some shows isn't your concern.The same as if you really don't like the shows you post about,then don't watch them,oh wait,that is your concern isn't it?

Oh well,thats no fraggin' concern of mine,and now that the shows over,I couldn't give a frag about you,or your opinions about shows you hate.You hate them,don't watch them,or do watch them,then you can come on here and spend however long you spend writing up how much you hated that show,or that show.
Either way is fine by me,since no matter what happens,it's not my concern :)
Enjoy your day,night,weekend,life,whatever :)
Jun 26, 2019 5:01 PM

May 2015
SSL443 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Hate to break it to you, but we've got lives. Part of that includes remarking on how terrible this show was. But sure, if it makes you feel better, you can imagine that we do nothing else with our time.

I doubt there will be another show like this next season, despite the garbage isekai lined up.

On MAL at least, it really doesn't look like you do/did much else. Out of your 745 posts, I'd bet at least 400 of them are about Shield Hero in some capacity.

Jun 26, 2019 5:01 PM

Dec 2016
Starhammer said:
Oh,I forgot you were on here,posting your own hate as well,well for your info,whether I want to post on online forums or not isn't your concern,the same as the fact I don't want to read your posts about how much you hate some shows isn't your concern.The same as if you really don't like the shows you post about,then don't watch them,oh wait,that is your concern isn't it?

Oh well,thats no fraggin' concern of mine,and now that the shows over,I couldn't give a frag about you,or your opinions about shows you hate.You hate them,don't watch them,or do watch them,then you can come on here and spend however long you spend writing up how much you hated that show,or that show.

Uh... so which is it, are you telling me not to watch the show or...? Can't tell with this level of self-contradiciton.

TsukuyomiREKT said:
On MAL at least, it really doesn't look like you do/did much else. Out of your 745 posts, I'd bet at least 400 of them are about Shield Hero in some capacity.

Yes, and MAL is clearly my whole life.
Jun 26, 2019 5:03 PM

May 2015
SSL443 said:
Starhammer said:

Uh... so which is it, are you telling me not to watch the show or...? Can't tell with this level of self-contradiciton.

TsukuyomiREKT said:

Yes, and MAL is clearly my whole life.

Even if it isn't, it's pretty sad.

Jun 26, 2019 5:08 PM

Dec 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:

What's sad is the level of mental gymnastics that people go through to dismiss any criticism of this series.

Case in point, what you're doing right now. How sad my life is doesn't make this series less shit.
Jun 26, 2019 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
Well....that happened. Honestly I wasn't expecting Shield Hero to become so light-hearted. Like even coming off the manga into this, I do not remember it feeling as such. Admittedly I had an 8 for this series but after this...it went down to a 6. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I was hoping for more. As far as isekai go: Re:Zero, KonoSuba, and Slime-kun are probably the ones I've hated the least. Overlord is okay but also suffers from being repetitive. And we got a slew of new isekai for summer...haha...miss me on that one. At least I can say this: Shield Hero made me a fan of Madkid, so glad I got their debut album.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 26, 2019 5:14 PM

May 2015
SSL443 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

What's sad is the level of mental gymnastics that people go through to dismiss any criticism of this series.

Case in point, what you're doing right now. How sad my life is doesn't make this series less shit.

I gave the show a 5. I think it's mediocre. What I have a problem with is you thinking your opinions are facts, and shitting on ANYONE who likes the show, not just the "fanboys". I also just can't wrap my head around the fact that you watched a show you hated, weekly, for half a year.

Jun 26, 2019 5:16 PM

May 2010
Shout out to the slave trader
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Nov 2017
DedPanda said:
Well....that happened. Honestly I wasn't expecting Shield Hero to become so light-hearted. Like even coming off the manga into this, I do not remember it feeling as such. Admittedly I had an 8 for this series but after this...it went down to a 6. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I was hoping for more. As far as isekai go: Re:Zero, KonoSuba, and Slime-kun are probably the ones I've hated the least. Overlord is okay but also suffers from being repetitive. And we got a slew of new isekai for summer...haha...miss me on that one. At least I can say this: Shield Hero made me a fan of Madkid, so glad I got their debut album.
Have to agree with you on one thing there,Madkid are damn good :)
Oct 2013
Ending was meh. As others have said, the pacing is a bit jarring. My issue is the fact that NOBODY ever questions why the other heroes have decided they need to kill Naofumi. Naofumi and friends just go with it for some idiotic reason.
Jun 26, 2019 5:17 PM

Nov 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SSL443 said:

I gave the show a 5. I think it's mediocre. What I have a problem with is you thinking your opinions are facts, and shitting on ANYONE who likes the show, not just the "fanboys". I also just can't wrap my head around the fact that you watched a show you hated, weekly, for half a year.
So true,you either watch it,or you don't.Unless your a critic :)
Jun 26, 2019 5:18 PM

Aug 2018
I liked it.

8/10 for the anime, can't wait for season 2.
I use Arch, btw.
Jun 26, 2019 5:21 PM

Dec 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:

So if I qualified all of my statements with "in my opinion" you wouldn't have a problem with what I'm saying? I find that hard to believe.

The reality is that it opinions are easier to dismiss, and you want to dismiss what I'm saying about the show.
Jun 26, 2019 5:21 PM

Nov 2017
SSL443 said:
Starhammer said:

Contradiction,hmmm,well,your own contradiction is plain,since I can't really tell you to watch the show or not,since you've obviously already watched it and hated it so much you had to post so much about how crap it was.I suppose you didn't have anything more interesting to watch,like Game of Thrones or something,not that i'm really that concerned.It just amuses me,a little.
Jun 26, 2019 5:24 PM

Dec 2016
Starhammer said:
Contradiction,hmmm,well,your own contradiction is plain,since I can't really tell you to watch the show or not,since you've obviously already watched it and hated it so much you had to post so much about how crap it was.I suppose you didn't have anything more interesting to watch,like Game of Thrones or something,not that i'm really that concerned.It just amuses me,a little.

You literally told people not to watch the show if they don't like it.

Starhammer said:
Why not just enjoy the show if you do,or don't fraggin' watch it if you don't
Jun 26, 2019 5:25 PM

Aug 2012
Season 2 will be a pain to wait for but I felt episode 25 was rushed really badly, it was condensed too much had it actually been the predicted 48 minutes it would been much better as they could fleshed it out.

I also do not understand why people feed MAL trolls, watch what you like and drop what you do not like its simple as that, I hate Clannad but a lot of people love it does not mean everyone should either hate or love it.

I usually watch so much anime anyway that Shield Hero was really refreshing new anime with not too many cliche moments and dialogue was well written for what it is.
I feel like a lot of new anime these days have writers that were educated in Corporate schools instead of artist schools.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
Jun 26, 2019 5:26 PM

Feb 2009
Final score, 7/10, the manga is better.
Anime ga daaaai suki!!! Computer Engineering. Japan is awesome!!!
Jun 26, 2019 5:32 PM

Nov 2017
SSL443 said:
Starhammer said:

You literally told people not to watch the show if they don't like it.

Starhammer said:
Why not just enjoy the show if you do,or don't fraggin' watch it if you don't

yes you are right,I did put that,but I also said "Why,oh why can't muppets just enjoy a show,or not?",thats " a show",and I meant that to be any show,not just this one,though I'll grant this is a thread about Shield Hero.And since you did seem to hate Shield from the get-go,I just don't see why you'd waste your,presumably,valuable time watching,and then posting about a show you hated.Seems to be a bit pointless to me,esp now the show is over with,unless theres a new season.
Jun 26, 2019 5:34 PM

May 2018
cchigu said:
Pretty shitty show, not gonna lie. As shitty as the manga and web novel. Hope this shit never gets a season 2.

3/10

ef you hate it that much why you whatched 25 episode of it ? couldn't you just dropt it ?
Its true that this adaptation isn't that good but it wasn't that bad actually ef you hate an anime don't bother yourself to whatch it every one have his own type and taste
You got 25 chance to drop this anime and go to search another one I don't know why haters waste there time just to finich something they don't like from the begin
I actually enjoyed this show I give it 8/10
MERCENTESJun 26, 2019 5:41 PM
Jun 26, 2019 5:35 PM

Nov 2017
SMGJohn said:

I also do not understand why people feed MAL trolls, watch what you like and drop what you do not like its simple as that, I hate Clannad but a lot of people love it does not mean everyone should either hate or love it.

How dare you!-I can't believe you said you hated Clannad,you Fiend :)

Joking aside,I agree,though I have to say i do have a habit of "feeding the Mal trolls",but for a genuine reason.
How else would they get to use the quote button :)
Jun 26, 2019 5:36 PM

Dec 2016
Starhammer said:
yes you are right,I did put that,but I also said "Why,oh why can't muppets just enjoy a show,or not?",thats " a show",and I meant that to be any show,not just this one,though I'll grant this is a thread about Shield Hero.And since you did seem to hate Shield from the get-go,I just don't see why you'd waste your,presumably,valuable time watching,and then posting about a show you hated.Seems to be a bit pointless to me,esp now the show is over with,unless theres a new season.

The level of backpedaling and excuses here... just wow, lol.
Jun 26, 2019 5:39 PM

Aug 2012
Starhammer said:

Joking aside,I agree,though I have to say i do have a habit of "feeding the Mal trolls",but for a genuine reason.

LOL, feed them too much and they might just get overweight and full of themselves.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
Jun 26, 2019 5:40 PM

Nov 2017
SSL443 said:
Starhammer said:

The level of backpedaling and excuses here... just wow, lol.
Backpedaling and excuses,yeah,ok,just forget the fact that I correctly stated that I said "a show",but you seem to think you have an answer for everything,thats ok,its your opinion that counts,to you,and you alone.Have yourself a good day :)
Jun 26, 2019 5:41 PM

Nov 2017
SMGJohn said:
Starhammer said:

LOL, feed them too much and they might just get overweight and full of themselves.
Or explode,which is my fervent wish :)
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.