Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2019 2:35 AM

Jan 2008
Looking forward to doing this!! Good luck everyone!!!
Jan 8, 2019 2:49 AM

Jul 2015
It's me or with the new system there are incredibly stupid challenges in the novice level like:

> Watch an anime by a director that made one of your Favorite Anime
> Watch an anime in which your favorite character's voice actor participated
> Watch an active staff member's favorite anime with 10 episodes or more
> Watch any anime recommended to your Favorite Anime

If over the time of the challenge those change due to other series watched this can easily totally ruin the challenge by moving the tier completion by months and therefore a lot of anime completed during that time not being valid, I feel like I should avoid those just in case.
Jan 8, 2019 2:57 AM

Dec 2017
MetaThPr4h said:
It's me or with the new system there are incredibly stupid challenges in the novice level like:

If over the time of the challenge those change due to other series watched this can easily totally ruin the challenge by moving the tier completion by months and therefore a lot of anime completed during that time not being valid, I feel like I should avoid those just in case.

Most of those where part of last years challenge and if you don’t want to do them, then just don’t.

@Bayek
Hi, Goblin Slayer is valid for that item, thanks for waiting.
flipsardJan 8, 2019 3:17 AM
Jan 8, 2019 3:23 AM

May 2017
@AWC_mod i made some badges donations for challenge

Jan 8, 2019 3:28 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
sdjuuv said:
Can I make anime watching dates in my form bold? That way it's easier for me to see which items I've already completed.

You can bold them, use italics, change the color to (almost) whatever you want. As said before, just don't change the provided format, please.

Bayek said:
I have a question regarding:
Watch an anime with a full English title — has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count; one letter and number only titles don't count; excludes titles that uses someone's name
Does that mean I can't use a show if it's named after the main character? And more specifically, does that mean I can't use Goblin Slayer because the main character's name also happens to be Goblin Slayer?

That would depend. The provided example fits more as a title granted (or self title) for that particular used, instead of a proper name itself. So, something like that should be okay. Something like Violet Evergarden wouldn't.

pluvia33 said:
Initial reaction: The "must finish a level before moving to the next" is concerning in a few ways:

1. As mentioned by @Titadou this system makes watching airing anime problematic, especially 24+ episode shows. I've always felt that the AWC was a good way to encourage myself to watch more seasonal anime as it airs. I'd usually watch 3-6 airing stuff for at least the first two seasons of the year while watching a bunch of finished anime at the same time. But now I could only do that to a point. If I reach my quota for my current level, but I'm still watching airing anime for the Challenge, I'd have to wait a few months for the show(s) to finish before I can move on. I'd have to either watch no other anime in the meantime or watch things without being able to log them for credit. From my perspective, this seems very counter intuitive to the spirit of the Challenge. While I do have other issues with this system, this is the biggest one and I think at the very least there should be a third exception to the rule written for airing anime. Or, even, you could just edit the 50-episode exception: Anime which began airing in 2019 or have more than 50 episodes can be started at any time during the challenge period.

2. What if during final turn-in inspection, something is wrong with a Novice-level item and now you have to watch something new for that level? The dates aren't going to work anymore. Will that be an issue? For last year's Challenge I had an issue come up because some database information changed on me by the time I turned in, but I was able to just move some anime around to different items and make my list valid again. I don't think I'd be able to do that anymore with this system.

3. I'm not sure if this more rigid structure makes the Challenge more fun or provides any other benefit. Before this year started, I had decided that I'd not do the Anime Watching Challenge and go for the Manga Reading Challenge instead. But then I thought I could still go ahead and participate in both, but do the AWC in a more free-form way this year, just watching as much anime as I could and filling in the items wherever they fit every now and then. The leveled structure puts a major dent in that plan, especially in relation to trying to watch airing anime. Sure, I could still do it, but I feel like I'd only be able to reach Novice or Apprentice level now when I'll probably end up watching more than enough anime throughout the year to fulfill Intermediate or Advanced if it wasn't for the leveled system.

Just my two cents on the matter, an initial knee-jerk reaction. I'm still debating what I'll be doing. At least this system shouldn't mess up my plans for the Manga Reading Challenge too much since I was mostly planning to read one thing at a time with that anyway. Hope everyone has a great year! ^_^

1. That would work by timing each season with a new section.
As for the suggested exception, I don't agree with it. Although I do enjoy airings as well and I have always used them for the challenge as well, there are as many other series out there that can be used.

2. That's indeed a valid point. Allow me more time to think of a solution, so thanks for bringing this up.
Thanks for sharing~

MetaThPr4h said:

You can always avoid them indeed. But in the off chance you want to do them later on, I doubt it would be any hard to keep an anime as favorite in your profile. As for the staff fave, a screenshot would suffice to help in case they change. The last one, I don't see how that would be a problem.

k3ti said:
@AWC_mod i made some badges donations for challenge

Awesome! Thanks~ they will be added later on

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 8, 2019 3:30 AM

Feb 2016
(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Could anyone recommend me?
Jan 8, 2019 3:33 AM

Dec 2012
flipsard said:

@Bayek
Hi, Goblin Slayer is valid for that item, thanks for waiting.
Awesome, thanks! Was just looking for an easy first entry but started wringing my head over potential technicalities.

@SheyCroix Thanks for further clarification.
Jan 8, 2019 3:38 AM

Feb 2017
"For the following three (3) items, the lists are suggested and not verified."

What does it mean by not verified?
Jan 8, 2019 3:40 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Hackser_ said:
"For the following three (3) items, the lists are suggested and not verified."

What does it mean by not verified?

That not all titles there are valid ; chance some of those listed won't fit the particular item

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 8, 2019 3:50 AM

May 2011
Phew, finally. I signed up for the 2017 challenge and was about 85% done at the Expert level, but never finished it due to personal issues. Been waiting for this year's challenge to get me back in that anime groove.

Still not sure how I feel about the tiered challenge, but I'm overshooting for Expert regardless. (^โ–ฝ^;)

Sooo... I have two questions -

1. Is there a challenge generator or an excel sheet where we can potentially plan out the anime to watch? Or did I miss it in the rules section?

AWC_mod said:

1st Section: Novice — 31 total items | 20 required
5. Watch a listed noitaminA or YATP series — you must use those listed there; state the theme

2. What theme would I have to state? My challenge has no restrictions, so I think there would be no theme for me?
LordessMeepJan 8, 2019 4:11 AM
Jan 8, 2019 4:18 AM

Dec 2017
LordessMeep said:
Phew, finally. I signed up for the 2017 challenge and was about 85% done at the Expert level, but never finished it due to personal issues. Been waiting for this year's challenge to get me back in that anime groove.

Still not sure how I feel about the tiered challenge, but I'm overshooting for Expert regardless. (^โ–ฝ^;)

Sooo... I have two questions -

1. Is there a challenge generator or an excel sheet where we can potentially plan out the anime to watch? Or did I miss it in the rules section?

AWC_mod said:

1st Section: Novice — 31 total items | 20 required
5. Watch a listed noitaminA or YATP series — you must use those listed there; state the theme

2. What theme would I have to state? My challenge has no restrictions, so I think there would be no theme for me?

Hi glad to see you tried again~

Your first question, there isn’t any generator, you just have to pick which items you would like to use.

Your second question, it is asking you to state which theme you are using, either a noitamimA or a YATP series, which one you get your anime from is what you have to state.
Jan 8, 2019 4:24 AM

May 2011
@flipsard - Cool, thanks for the clarification! Let me run off and start in on this thing. :D

P.S. Almost forgot, best of luck to all participating! ใŒใ‚“ใฐใ‚Œใ€€ใฟใ‚“ใช๏ฝž๏ผ๏ผ
Jan 8, 2019 4:39 AM

Aug 2017
I need help with this:

*Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 8, 2019 4:40 AM
Jul 2013
pluvia33 said:
Initial reaction: The "must finish a level before moving to the next" is concerning in a few ways:

1. As mentioned by @Titadou this system makes watching airing anime problematic, especially 24+ episode shows. I've always felt that the AWC was a good way to encourage myself to watch more seasonal anime as it airs. I'd usually watch 3-6 airing stuff for at least the first two seasons of the year while watching a bunch of finished anime at the same time. But now I could only do that to a point. If I reach my quota for my current level, but I'm still watching airing anime for the Challenge, I'd have to wait a few months for the show(s) to finish before I can move on. I'd have to either watch no other anime in the meantime or watch things without being able to log them for credit. From my perspective, this seems very counter intuitive to the spirit of the Challenge. While I do have other issues with this system, this is the biggest one and I think at the very least there should be a third exception to the rule written for airing anime. Or, even, you could just edit the 50-episode exception: Anime which began airing in 2019 or have more than 50 episodes can be started at any time during the challenge period.

2. What if during final turn-in inspection, something is wrong with a Novice-level item and now you have to watch something new for that level? The dates aren't going to work anymore. Will that be an issue? For last year's Challenge I had an issue come up because some database information changed on me by the time I turned in, but I was able to just move some anime around to different items and make my list valid again. I don't think I'd be able to do that anymore with this system.

3. I'm not sure if this more rigid structure makes the Challenge more fun or provides any other benefit. Before this year started, I had decided that I'd not do the Anime Watching Challenge and go for the Manga Reading Challenge instead. But then I thought I could still go ahead and participate in both, but do the AWC in a more free-form way this year, just watching as much anime as I could and filling in the items wherever they fit every now and then. The leveled structure puts a major dent in that plan, especially in relation to trying to watch airing anime. Sure, I could still do it, but I feel like I'd only be able to reach Novice or Apprentice level now when I'll probably end up watching more than enough anime throughout the year to fulfill Intermediate or Advanced if it wasn't for the leveled system.

Just my two cents on the matter, an initial knee-jerk reaction. I'm still debating what I'll be doing. At least this system shouldn't mess up my plans for the Manga Reading Challenge too much since I was mostly planning to read one thing at a time with that anyway. Hope everyone has a great year! ^_^

1. I really wish this was added as a rule. As things are now I will have to drop Boogiepop and Mob Psycho if either of them are over 13 episodes, unless I want only half a year to finish all the levels above novice. (On the assumption that the anime would be around 24 episodes if it's above 13)
Jan 8, 2019 4:44 AM

Oct 2013
Nurguburu said:
I need help with this:

*Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread.

Hataraki Man, Tv series with 11 episodes.
The MC is a journalist. That's the one I will use
Jan 8, 2019 4:46 AM

Jan 2012
Thank you a lot for the hard work!
This will be my first attempt at the challenge and I'm so excited hahaha. Good luck everyone!
Jan 8, 2019 4:53 AM

Apr 2009
I would like a confirmation if possible:

26. Watch an anime with a full English title — has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count; one letter and number only titles don't count; excludes titles that uses someone's name

It's intentional that it says it excludes people's names, but not names of other things, right? E.g Sword Art Online, which is named after a game, not person, would be valid?

Jan 8, 2019 5:00 AM

Mar 2016
Hey people, need some recommendations on this.

Novice
18. Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and rated PG-13

If possible, please tag me if you reply. :')
Jan 8, 2019 5:01 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Ph0esz said:
I would like a confirmation if possible:

26. Watch an anime with a full English title — has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count; one letter and number only titles don't count; excludes titles that uses someone's name

It's intentional that it says it excludes people's names, but not names of other things, right? E.g Sword Art Online, which is named after a game, not person, would be valid?

that's right, it would be valid for that item

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 8, 2019 5:13 AM

Nov 2018
I rewatched the first 3 episodes of Yosuga no Sora this year bc I watched them weeks ago, does it still count? I mean technically I didnt rewatch the entire series.
Jan 8, 2019 5:16 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
ShockZz said:
I rewatched the first 3 episodes of Yosuga no Sora this year bc I watched them weeks ago, does it still count? I mean technically I didnt rewatch the entire series.

As stated on the rules
"Re-watched anime cannot be used for the challenge."
It's still a re-watch cause you watched again anime already watched. If it was started last year, you shouldn't use it.

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 8, 2019 5:21 AM

Jun 2009
SheyCroix said:
1. That would work by timing each season with a new section.
As for the suggested exception, I don't agree with it. Although I do enjoy airings as well and I have always used them for the challenge as well, there are as many other series out there that can be used.

2. That's indeed a valid point. Allow me more time to think of a solution, so thanks for bringing this up.
Thanks for sharing~

Thanks for the response and glad I could at least point out one legit issue. I almost feel like the level steps should just be an optional title thing, like Angelic. That would solve the issue of if someone has to fix something after inspection via watching new stuff, etc.; if they have to mess with their list that much, they just don't get the "Leveler" (or "Sequencer" or whatever) title. I get that this would kind of up-end the entire gimmick of this year's Challenge and that I suppose one of the key points of the Challenge is to be -challenging-, but I'm unsure how fun this style of progression is for some people.

Edit: Conversely, there could instead be an "Easy Mode" option for the Challenge in which you don't have to follow the level sequences, a kind of -negative- title for those who don't want to follow the levels or find it too complicated/cumbersome. If you end up having to mess up your dates after inspection, you'd be forced to add the "Easy Mode" tag to your Challenge. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'll just be keeping a log of my start and finish dates for anime offline and see how things pan out. Thanks for everything you do!
pluvia33Jan 8, 2019 6:58 AM
Jan 8, 2019 5:24 AM

Jul 2014
dixcloxure said:

Planetes
Seirei no Moribito
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Jan 8, 2019 5:24 AM

Dec 2010
Quick question regarding;

Novice 5: Watch a listed noitaminA or YATP series.

This challenge specifically states 'series', which I take to mean a TV series, but most (possibly all) of the YATP stuff is movies, so are movies eligible for this challenge or does it absolutely have to be a TV series?
Jan 8, 2019 5:30 AM

Jul 2014
SheyCroix said:
ShockZz said:

As stated on the rules
"Re-watched anime cannot be used for the challenge."
It's still a re-watch cause you watched again anime already watched. If it was started last year, you shouldn't use it.
I think they mean they watched only the first three episodes and re-watched them this year.

I would also like to know the answer to this question as I was planing to finally complete InuYasha (I've watched the first 37 episodes back in 2014).

BanzaiJedi said:

This challenge specifically states 'series', which I take to mean a TV series, but most (possibly all) of the YATP stuff is movies, so are movies eligible for this challenge or does it absolutely have to be a TV series?
Anything listed there is valid. Movies too.

FateXBlood said:
Hey people, need some recommendations on this.

Novice
18. Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and rated PG-13

If possible, please tag me if you reply. :')
Flying Witch
Skip Beat!
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
mozgowJan 8, 2019 5:36 AM
Jan 8, 2019 5:30 AM

Dec 2017
BanzaiJedi said:

The use of of word “series” doesn’t only refer to TV type anime on the challenge.
So yes you can use any movie listed on the YATP list.

mozgow said:
dixcloxure said:

Planetes
Seirei no Moribito
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

@dixcloxure

Hi, just letting you know that you need to complete Novice before starting any of the higher tier challenges. If you start said series before completing novice, it will be invalid.
flipsardJan 8, 2019 5:39 AM
Jan 8, 2019 5:35 AM

Dec 2010
Thanks flipsard. I'm being extra extra careful this year as I want that 'Angelic' title :)
Jan 8, 2019 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
Few quesitons for now.
As the "list" command isn't working right now for anyone (only showing 0's) and I cant identify the issue, can we use the list command for every section individually, so you'd have 1 to xx for Novice ... 1 to xx for Intermediate etc.

Also ... as the rules state, we're not allowed to edit the formatt but am I allowed to remove the items I don't use for every section, at least that way the "list" command will be useful, otherwise we have 2 of the same ways to identify the challenges, the list command and the "(N.01)" / "(Ap. 01)" format.

So that would mean 1 to 20 and the numbered challenges next to the challenge itself.

Are we not allowed to edit the format because there's a system that can easily scan the format or is it so not everyone goes ham on their format and make it unreadable.
For example my previous AWC, I would love to use some of it, like the font size or the format in general for it, just to make it more pleasing to the eye.

PrOxAntoJan 8, 2019 5:58 AM
Jan 8, 2019 5:47 AM

Mar 2016
@mozgow Thank you so much! I'll go with Flying Witch.
Jan 8, 2019 5:51 AM

Sep 2015
So for the genre restriction, can I watch an anime that has a genre from the list and a genre the isn't on the list? For instance if I watched an anime that was marked as a comedy and a mystery. Also for the genre restriction, it doesn't matter if there is 2 or more genres that the anime is listed under as long as it fits the restriction, yes? Such as a school and romance anime?
Jan 8, 2019 5:54 AM

Dec 2017
Meltskee said:
So for the genre restriction, can I watch an anime that has a genre from the list and a genre the isn't on the list? For instance if I watched an anime that was marked as a comedy and a mystery. Also for the genre restriction, it doesn't matter if there is 2 or more genres that the anime is listed under as long as it fits the restriction, yes? Such as a school and romance anime?

Yes you can use any anime regardless of what other genres it as as long as it has your specified genre.
Jan 8, 2019 6:01 AM
Anime is Love!

May 2015
This is my first time doing the AWC and I had a quick question just to make sure. Golden Kamuy Season 2 counts as a separate entry correct, since it came out 3 months after the first and they are two separate entries in MAL? I watched season one last year and want to make sure before counting 2 as an entry.
Jan 8, 2019 6:02 AM

Feb 2015
I want to do master of TV. There are 31 requirements in easy and it should be possible to find 20 that I could fill with TVs.
However, if I want to do, for example, no.1 that requires me to watch an ona - can I use it or do I have to choose something that can be filled with TV series?

Nerdiee said:
This is my first time doing the AWC and I had a quick question just to make sure. Golden Kamuy Season 2 counts as a separate entry correct, since it came out 3 months after the first and they are two separate entries in MAL? I watched season one last year and want to make sure before counting 2 as an entry.

If it has its own page, then it counts as separate entry.
HakaminahJan 8, 2019 6:06 AM
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 8, 2019 6:05 AM

Oct 2012
Hey all,

Silly question, do you need to choose the items for the difficulty right away? For example, do you need to choose what 20 for novice before starting or can you just pick through them until you complete 20 and then move on?

Good luck!
Jan 8, 2019 6:06 AM

Dec 2017
Nerdiee said:

If an anime has two seperate entries then it is very valid for two different items,
Also welcome to the AWC

Hakaminah said:
I want to do master of TV. There are 31 requirements in easy and it should be possible to find 20 that I could fill with TVs.
However, if I want to do, for example, no.1 that requires me to watch an ona - can I use it or do I have to choose something that can be filled with TV series?

@Hakaminah
-- Items that specify a different type than your desired restriction are exceptions. They must be completed as stated.
flipsardJan 8, 2019 6:09 AM
Jan 8, 2019 6:10 AM

Jan 2013
CLPockets said:
Hey all,

Silly question, do you need to choose the items for the difficulty right away? For example, do you need to choose what 20 for novice before starting or can you just pick through them until you complete 20 and then move on?

Good luck!

You can just choose as you go along, no need to pick right away, that's the beauty of this new system over the last one ^^
Jan 8, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2010
Why challenge ends December 15 this year?

Also, give me a call, when someone will make an excel/sheets/web_service with challenge list. <3
Jan 8, 2019 6:15 AM

Dec 2017
Sh- said:

Also, give me a call, when someone will make an excel/sheets/web_service with challenge list. <3

The challenge ends on the 15th to give the AWC team more time to finish inspecting everyone’s forms and get the 2020 AWC ready.

Also you are meant to choose the items yourself, all the items and their bbcode are on the sign up, just simply remove the ones you don’t want to do.
Jan 8, 2019 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
Sh- said:

I'm guessing the reason the challenge ends on December 15th this year is so the moderators are able to verify everyone's turn-in form before the end of the year, otherwise they're going to have to work during the holidays.
Jan 8, 2019 6:16 AM

Feb 2015
flipsard said:
@Hakaminah
-- Items that specify a different type than your desired restriction are exceptions. They must be completed as stated.

That's not what I meant and it doesn't answer my question.

Let me reword it:
Am I free to choose ANY of the 31 requirements and the step will be completed once I get 20 done or am I forced to skip the ones that can't be completed with my chosen restriction?
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 8, 2019 6:19 AM

Dec 2017
Hakaminah said:
flipsard said:
@Hakaminah

That's not what I meant and it doesn't explain my question.

Let me reword it: Am I free to choose ANY of the 31 requirements and the step will be completed once I get 20 done or am I forced to skip the ones that can't be completed with my chosen restriction?

Hi, if you read the sign up post and rules you will notice that even with a restriction you can still do items that specify to watch something that isn’t your restriction, such as an ONA, I was merely quoting the rules to what you asked.

Yes choose any of the 31 items, once you have done 20 move onto the next tier~
Good day.
Jan 8, 2019 6:20 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Hello @AWC_Mod and @SheyCroix ! I'm submitting my first batch of banners for this year's AWC! Yay! o/ I only have made 2 pairs right now. I was struggling in thinking of new ideas for designs so these took me a while to finish. xD

That's not all the banners I'll be making because I plan to add some more, so stay tuned! ^^

Thanks to everyone for making this year's AWC happen! :D
LunyRemJan 8, 2019 5:04 PM
Jan 8, 2019 6:21 AM

Feb 2017
I like the Challenge way more then last year.
First time i am going to do it since i joined MAL.

There is just one thing i feel is a little bad about the tier system.

AWC_mod said:
This means you can only watch anime for one section at a time.
ใ€€ใ€€-- If the last anime you completed for Novice has a finish date of January 31st (on your form), then all Apprentice level items must have start dates of January 31st or later (on your form). You cannot begin watching anime for Apprentice items on January 30th.

The problem i see is that you can´t really use airing Anime with this rule.
If you watch an airing anime and finish the tier 1 before it finishes you can´t use it for anything.
Especially tier 1 will be finished by a lot of ppl before the end of winter season i think.
ManuelB87Jan 8, 2019 6:24 AM

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

Jan 8, 2019 6:23 AM

Oct 2012
PrOxAnto said:
CLPockets said:
Hey all,

Good luck!

You can just choose as you go along, no need to pick right away, that's the beauty of this new system over the last one ^^

Appreciate the response! I have one more question, Mob Psycho 100 II would fulfill the criteria for english title right?

You guys rock <3
Jan 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Dec 2017
CLPockets said:
PrOxAnto said:

Appreciate the response! I have one more question, Mob Psycho 100 II would fulfill the criteria for english title right?

You guys rock <3

Yes Mob Pyscho is valid for that item :)
Jan 8, 2019 6:26 AM

May 2009
I have Taiga connected to AniList therefore I update my MAL manually and recently I forgot to set SAC 2nd GIG as finished on the same day I finished it. I have the progress that proves that on AL but I only realized I forgot to set it as finished here yesterday. Is that gonna be a problem? I say this because I put the finished date as January 4 in my form.

Asking in advance because I can't guarantee it won't happen again
Jan 8, 2019 6:26 AM

Feb 2017
CLPockets said:

excludes titles that uses someone's name

not 100% sure but i think it wouldn´t count since Mob is the name of the main character right? Unles it means the Full name like Violet Evergarden for example.

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

Jan 8, 2019 6:28 AM

Dec 2017
protoplasm said:
I have Taiga connected to AniList therefore I update my MAL manually and recently I forgot to set SAC 2nd GIG as finished on the same day I finished it. I have the progress that proves that on AL but I only realized I forgot to set it as finished here yesterday. Is that gonna be a problem? I say this because I put the finished date as January 4 in my form.

Asking in advance because I can't guarantee it won't happen again

As long as you started the anime this year and finished this year, it should be ok.
Jan 8, 2019 6:29 AM

Oct 2012
ManuelB87 said:
CLPockets said:

excludes titles that uses someone's name

not 100% sure but i think it wouldn count since Mob is the name of the main character right?

The characters name is Shigeo, but everyone calls him Mob. Maybe I can get by on that technicality lol. If not I can move it to another item.
Jan 8, 2019 6:31 AM
Anime is Love!

May 2015
Thank you all for your responses!! I am so excited for this challenge!
NerdieeJan 8, 2019 6:37 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever felt so satisfied after finishing certain anime that you don't even want its sequel?

Rinrinka - Apr 12

39 by bucciest »»
44 seconds ago

» Do i have to put a show i ranked 10/10 in my favorites?

FarWalker - Apr 22

40 by bucciest »»
3 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 2 hours ago

4 by Ex-Aid »»
3 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 37 minutes ago

9 by Ex-Aid »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 5 hours ago

20 by luckyrune »»
8 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.