Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2013
WTF MOEKA??!?!?!??!!! YOU BITCH D:<

There goes my bby gurl Q~Q
</3333
Apr 26, 2017 2:36 PM

Nov 2015
SERIOUSLY MAN!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!
before that were:
That weird dream in the opening..
Their successful conception of the Time Leap..
..thanks to Daru hacking to SERN.. wait.. that should be SERN waiting for Daru to hack to them... damn you f**king tricked us!!!!
Okabe x Kurisu...
Suzuha vs Kurisu...well not anymore...

Hmm what you gonna do now, Kyouma Okabe?

Rewatching for the 4th time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2017 7:15 PM

Nov 2015
[Rewatch - BD version]

And so, the trainwreck began.

Amazing. In just one moment, everything changed.
May 26, 2017 9:50 AM
May 2010
Rewatching this for the first time and it still amazes me how much better that scene was done compared to the VN. Due to the tight pacing of the very short moment, you have very little time to realize what the fuck just happened as it hits you like a trainwreck. Brilliant.
May 28, 2017 3:17 PM
Apr 2017
I don't know what to say except that I am surprised and confused.
Jun 1, 2017 10:03 PM

May 2015
Yeah, last couple of episodes we got a taste of how dark this show might become. This episode is the beginning of a whole new plotline and mood for the entire series. Wave goodbye to all the lightheartedness, it's been declining throughout the past few episodes - we are in a different genre of anime now. I haven't seen this series before, but I'm extremely excited to continue forward. Great, great episode. The episodes are continually getting better and better.
Jun 25, 2017 5:23 AM

Dec 2009
WHAT THE HELL?

Anybody but Mayuri man. She is easily the most innocent of the entire cast!

Holy shit this suddenly got good.
Jun 25, 2017 12:55 PM

Mar 2016
blazehero said:
WHAT THE HELL?

Anybody but Mayuri man. She is easily the most innocent of the entire cast!

Holy shit this suddenly got good.

And build up is complete now :)
Jul 3, 2017 4:01 AM

Jun 2017
Why does the hourglass and mayuri's watch always stops counting when mayushi is about to die???does it have any significance
Jul 3, 2017 7:12 AM

Feb 2016
bakakisima said:
Why does the hourglass and mayuri's watch always stops counting when mayushi is about to die???does it have any significance

Not really, it was added in the anime for dramatic effect.
Jul 3, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2016
Aquamirror said:
bakakisima said:

Not really, it was added in the anime for dramatic effect.

And symbolic....
Jul 16, 2017 5:55 AM

Sep 2014
Now.. would Okabe's methods bring dead back ? I'm sure skeptical about this. Just thinking how it would feel for one to be dead and then suddenly being alive again.. would it feel like coma or sleep .. ?
Jul 16, 2017 6:34 PM
May 2014
Man I knew something was gonna happen to Mayuri. I just felt it from the beginning. Just as something crazy happens I can't continue the show because my girlfriend wants to sleep instead.
Jul 20, 2017 5:19 PM

Apr 2017
Predictable and pretty average anime so far. Don't see what's supposed to be so amazing about it.
Jul 25, 2017 4:29 PM
Mar 2016
WHAT THE FUCK. but lmao part-timer ran tf out before all that shit went down. im ready for intense episodes
Jul 31, 2017 10:57 PM

Oct 2014
Suzuha still seems to know something... it's like she's like Okabe and has time traveled and been through this already. Maybe in one timeline, Kurisu was the betrayer, but in this timeline, it was Moeka, and that's why she's so tense around Kurisu? Regardless, very tense, strong episode. Can't wait to see how it goes from here. I'd guess Okabe somehow manages to send his memories back and he'll get in a loop of trying to prevent Mayuri from dying

I am so hooked after these last 2-3 episodes. I actually enjoyed it right from the start, but now it's gotten really good
Aug 22, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
AND THE ANIME FINALLY TURNS EPIC, YAAAAAAY
Sep 16, 2017 7:55 PM

Nov 2015
zodd0 said:
Predictable and pretty average anime so far. Don't see what's supposed to be so amazing about it.
I take it you never get the gist of everything happening so far. But I absolutely suggest going on either way.. Oh wait you finished it.. you did it without understanding anything?!?!?!?
AX3MSep 16, 2017 8:01 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2017 3:16 AM

Apr 2017
AX3M said:
I take it you never get the gist of everything happening so far. But I absolutely suggest going on either way.. Oh wait you finished it.. you did it without understanding anything?!?!?!?

No, I understood fully that is was a mediocre excuse of a harem anime disguised as something intelligent.
Sep 17, 2017 6:10 AM

Nov 2015
zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

No, I understood fully that is was a mediocre excuse of a harem anime disguised as something intelligent.
You call something hailed by most people as a modern classic and full of overwhelming sense and plot twists without being too far-fetched and confusing mediocre? It doesn't try to be intelligent. It IS intelligent. The plot, the sci-fi concepts and elements, the thriller, the drama, the plot devices -- everything is well-thought and ahem harem ahem don't make me laugh, you clearly don't understand what a harem is. Don't you see this as the most realistic time-travel story ever in the whole world? Oh come on, if such a story is NOT excellent, then I don't know what is.
Sep 17, 2017 6:45 AM

Apr 2017
AX3M said:
You call something hailed by most people as a modern classic and full of overwhelming sense and plot twists without being too far-fetched and confusing mediocre? It doesn't try to be intelligent. It IS intelligent. The plot, the sci-fi concepts and elements, the thriller, the drama, the plot devices -- everything is well-thought and ahem harem ahem don't make me laugh, you clearly don't understand what a harem is. Don't you see this as the most realistic time-travel story ever in the whole world? Oh come on, if such a story is NOT excellent, then I don't know what is.

Sounds like somebody is a little butthurt.

Lots of trash anime is hailed and high rated. Not everyone has to join the chorus.
Sep 17, 2017 7:04 AM

Mar 2016
zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

But it is intelligent.

Btw, be careful not to reveal spoilers beyond this episode guys
Sep 18, 2017 4:05 AM

Nov 2015
zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

Sounds like somebody is a little butthurt.

Lots of trash anime is hailed and high rated. Not everyone has to join the chorus.
Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.
AX3MSep 18, 2017 4:08 AM
Sep 18, 2017 4:10 AM

Apr 2017
AX3M said:
]Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.

My point was just because an anime is high rated doesn't make it objectively great. You are the must butthurt fanboy I've come across on MAL so far.
Sep 18, 2017 4:25 AM

Nov 2015
zodd0 said:
AX3M said:
]Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.

My point was just because an anime is high rated doesn't make it objectively great. You are the must butthurt fanboy I've come across on MAL so far.
Whoa you got it backwards. It's its greatness that makes its ratings high, not vice versa. The ratings don't even matter that much tbh. My point was just because you didn't like an anime doesn't mean it's mediocre, both objectively and subjectively, calling it trash and whatnots.

I'll quote you again:
zodd0 said:
Predictable? Did you predict most of the twists? Average? If it's average, then you can give me a list of comparably average anime, right?
AX3MSep 18, 2017 4:36 AM
Sep 18, 2017 5:06 AM

Apr 2017
AX3M said:
Whoa you got it backwards. It's its greatness that makes its ratings high, not vice versa. The ratings don't even matter that much tbh. My point was just because you didn't like an anime doesn't mean it's mediocre, both objectively and subjectively, calling it trash and whatnots.

Popularity makes its rating high. I did not like it because I found it mediocre.

AX3M said:
I'll quote you again:
Predictable? Did you predict most of the twists? Average? If it's average, then you can give me a list of comparably average anime, right?

Yeah, probably. You can check my list for anime I've given similar ratings to.
Sep 27, 2017 5:39 PM

Apr 2014
was kinda obvious that Moeka was up to something. not too terribly sad about Mayuri dying because it's only in this world line and Okarin will definitely reserve the time, but it'll probably bring even more of a shit storm. Makise did die in like the very first episode, and there was no mention of it ever again
Oct 8, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2017
Obvious Moeka from the start. Was amazed they never realized.

This is the first episode of this series that didn't bored the heck out of me.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 23, 2017 1:04 AM

Nov 2016
@zodd0 Well to be fair I found One Punch Man completely overrated so we both couldn't see what makes one show amazing over the other.
Dec 9, 2017 6:33 PM
Mar 2017
Oohhhhhhh myyyyy gooood
Mayuri noooo
Dec 19, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Couldn't care less that Mayuri (is that her name?) died.
I mean, she was there just to act cute. Everything about her had to be cute. Her voice was cute, her appearance was cute, she just wanted everyone to be friends and that was cute. Her too too roo was supposed to be cute.
But she was just annoying. TOO cute (and I love cute stuff so there's almost never too much cute stuff for me).

It was pretty obvious Moeka was up to something.
Jan 2, 2018 6:40 PM
Jun 2017
Moeka is a SERN SPY!!! booooo.....
Mar 30, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2016
Muck Foeka.

Really now, maybe the traitor wasn't Makise Kurisu, but rather Moeka Kiryuu. They have the same initials, that can't be coincidence.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Apr 2, 2018 10:20 AM

Jan 2018
top 10 anime betrayals. shook
Apr 8, 2018 10:01 AM

Jan 2013
Wow what a bitch move. I hate Moeka
Apr 18, 2018 11:36 AM

Aug 2017
SmhMaria said:

yeah right. why would christina betray him
Apr 19, 2018 9:34 AM

Jun 2012
Whenever the Part-Time warrior asked if he hacked into sern more and the music changed and she looked around

that legit creeped the fuck out of me

like i got goosebumps LOL

the ending could've 100% been prevented if he told them about the fucking messages

what a fucking idiot

this is my first time watching this

I've pretty much anticipated everything.. I knew Moeka was questionable but I didn't think she'd do THIS.

Yeah, I can totally see why this is considered by many to be the best anime of this decade. Absolutely amazing.
SasoraApr 19, 2018 9:43 AM
Apr 19, 2018 11:40 AM
May 2011
degenerate said:
SmhMaria said:

in one of the route yeah she betray him (forced to betray) she must build time machine or Okabe going to be tortured
Apr 19, 2018 11:49 AM

Aug 2017
MyPen said:
degenerate said:

in one of the route yeah she betray him (forced to betray) she must build time machine or Okabe going to be tortured

i meant when she told suzuha how to win the game
Apr 19, 2018 12:18 PM
May 2011
degenerate said:
MyPen said:

i meant when she told suzuha how to win the game

oh sorry. didn't meant to go that far, but now you know ; )
Aug 15, 2018 3:28 AM

Aug 2017
Moeka is evil!!! She killed Mayuri :(

When Suzuha found out that SERN were spying on them and she ran away. The death flag for Mayuri was strong even in the beginning she vanishes. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 25, 2018 3:07 AM

Mar 2016
Oh man, Okabe did get depressed and frightened from time to time, but this time it has lasted way longer! Well, I'm just glad that his conversation with Kurisu turned out to be quite romantic. What a cute moment... They're made for each other.

Using the generated blackhole from the particle collision caused in LHC to compress 3.24 TB of data to like, 36 bytes is quite a genius solution to the low data-sending limit.

Finally, Okabe made what must be a life-saving decision to halt the time leap experiment before going public first. Besides, they do need some money!

Plottwist reaction:
OH FUCK I FUCKING KNEW IT! Forget Makise for now,THAT BITCH MOEKA TURNS OUT TO BE A SERN SPY!!! Of course she is, she IS the most suspicious and mysterious character so far! Damn, Suzuha managed to get out in time before the SERN agents swarmed the room. That motherfucking Moeka literally shot Mayuri in the fucking head!!! Shit, the mix of rage, confusion and feels is overwhelming... But imagine how Okabe is feeling right now. If Mayururi said "Too-too-roo!" before she's about to get shot, the feels the characters and the audiences IRL will experience will be multiplied.
The time stopped too... OMG Moeka what a bitch, fuckyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

*Shortly after raging, the feels suddenly rushed at me... (T^T)*
ShadowkillZDec 25, 2018 3:36 AM
Mar 13, 2019 12:58 PM

Feb 2019
moeka is even more of a bitch than I thought she was
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 22, 2019 9:33 PM

Jul 2013
What in the actual fuck happened? I can't believe that Moeka did this to Mayuri.
Sure when Okabe and Mayuri met Moeka she had a really strange behavior, but damn that was not what I expected.... Fuck this...

And how does Suzuhu know so much about Kurisu? Also when she ran away she definitely would have clashed into Moeka. I don't get it.

The conversation between Okabe and Kurisu was pretty romantic. Was cute how both of them were blushing.

Also what happened to the time? Did everything stop?

Apr 14, 2019 12:17 AM
Apr 2019
Finally the show begins, was bored for most of it till now
Jun 28, 2019 7:29 AM

Dec 2018
Announcing time machine was the brightest idea they could think of.

Train stopped, time stopped.

For Facebook.

There's even a forshadowing of Mayuri's death at the beginning of the episode.

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Aug 1, 2019 2:48 PM

Oct 2017
A Masterfully crafted episode in my opinion.
CAN WE HAVE A MAL FOR VISUAL NOVELS PLEASE???
https://vndb.org/u172683/ulist?vnlist=1
Aug 4, 2019 8:48 AM
May 2019
I hated Moeka ever since the first time she appeared, it was obvious there was something shitty about her
Sep 6, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2013
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I knew Moeka was shady. I knew she was onto something. The tension on this episode... dear God. Absolutely chilling.
Sep 8, 2019 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
Moeka was the spy, SERN has taken action, things are going south now...

Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1830 by wibugar »»
May 9, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.