Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 15, 2017 9:32 PM

Dec 2009
where's the "I like this one Anime Youtuber, but everyone else is trash" option?
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Dec 15, 2017 9:35 PM

Jul 2014
NihilisticLoner said:
RogerSmith2004 said:

> Says anime isn't an educated topic

Okay, then how about all of these books about anime written by actual scholars and doctors?

- The Anime Machine: A Media Theory of Animation by Dr. Thomas Lamarre
- Moe Manifesto: An Insider's Look at the Worlds of Manga, Anime, and Gaming by Patrick W. Galbraith
- Anime from Akira to Howl's Moving Castle: Experiencing Contemporary Japanese Animation by Susan Napier
- Anime: A Critical Introduction (Film Genres) by Rayna Denison
- Anime’s Media Mix: Franchising Toys and Characters in Japan by Marc Steinberg
- Anime Fan Communities: Transcultural Flows and Friction by Sandra Annett
- Cinema Anime: Critical Engagements with Japanese Animation by Steven T. Brown
And so on and so forth

How about, rather than running your mouth like some edgy, know-it-all teenager, you instead actually pick up a book and start reading?

Fine, they can fit the definition of education.
That doesn't make them as important as freaking math, history, science, geography.

"How about, rather than running your mouth like some edgy, know-it-all teenager"
I find it very fascinating how I've just written in my profile description a set of very specific reasons why I despise (most) people on MAL with a blood-filled passion...
And then I talk to people who PERFECTLY fit those reasons. There's no gray, no between-the-lines, you guys fit into my reasons like...I dunno, something.
Seriously. If anything, I need to congratulate you on how easily you communicate your feelings.

You're calling me an edgy teenager, yet, ironically, I find you to be the edgy teenager.
Actually, I should add that to a list of reasons why I hate people on MAL.
"Insult other people, yet they actually are the ones who fit their insult".

I don't think anyone was talking about their importance in comparison to math, history, science, or geography. You are legitimately the only individual I've seen bring that up, ever.

In terms of no gray, in between the lines, I actually don't believe in that. I think no one is completely good and no one is completely bad. We all have our reasons for acting the way we do. I just find it a tad frustrating when individuals such as yourself hand wave people's analysis and hand wave people's criticism under the basis of "it's just cartoons, lul" as if there's no actual theory or craftsmanship behind it.

That's not to say you have to find every single argument compelling, there's tons of arguments I look at and go "Eh, I don't really think there's enough evidence for this". But I don't think saying that anime can't educate or that anime has no meaning to it outside of pure popcorn entertainment is at all helpful. Mostly because it's factually false.

And I'm not a teenager. I am pretty sure you are only calling me that because I called you that. I haven't said anything before this and I doubt you have read anything I have written prior to this.
Dec 15, 2017 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
[quote=RogerSmith2004 message=53378222]
NihilisticLoner said:
RogerSmith2004 said:

> Says anime isn't an educated topic

Okay, then how about all of these books about anime written by actual scholars and doctors?

- The Anime Machine: A Media Theory of Animation by Dr. Thomas Lamarre
- Moe Manifesto: An Insider's Look at the Worlds of Manga, Anime, and Gaming by Patrick W. Galbraith
- Anime from Akira to Howl's Moving Castle: Experiencing Contemporary Japanese Animation by Susan Napier
- Anime: A Critical Introduction (Film Genres) by Rayna Denison
- Anime’s Media Mix: Franchising Toys and Characters in Japan by Marc Steinberg
- Anime Fan Communities: Transcultural Flows and Friction by Sandra Annett
- Cinema Anime: Critical Engagements with Japanese Animation by Steven T. Brown
And so on and so forth

How about, rather than running your mouth like some edgy, know-it-all teenager, you instead actually pick up a book and start reading?

Fine, they can fit the definition of education.
That doesn't make them as important as freaking math, history, science, geography.

"How about, rather than running your mouth like some edgy, know-it-all teenager"
I find it very fascinating how I've just written in my profile description a set of very specific reasons why I despise (most) people on MAL with a blood-filled passion...
And then I talk to people who PERFECTLY fit those reasons. There's no gray, no between-the-lines, you guys fit into my reasons like...I dunno, something.
Seriously. If anything, I need to congratulate you on how easily you communicate your feelings.

You're calling me an edgy teenager, yet, ironically, I find you to be the edgy teenager.
Actually, I should add that to a list of reasons why I hate people on MAL.
"Insult other people, yet they actually are the ones who fit their insult".

RogerSmith2004 said:
I don't think anyone was talking about their importance in comparison to math, history, science, or geography.

Actually, you're right. Nobody has said that Japanese cartoons were as important as those subjects. I assumed they were saying that, because they were arguing with me.

RogerSmith2004 said:
In terms of no gray, in between the lines, I actually don't believe in that.

Good, because that probably makes you less of a shitty person than I am.

RogerSmith2004 said:
We all have our reasons for acting the way we do.

I stopped caring about peoples' reasons for why they act the way they do, once I entered the toxic of America known as highschool.
Frankly, I don't care if someone acts the way they do because of some trauma or crap, because if I find the behavior annoying, I'm gonna judge them, and act like a dick, if I can get away with it. If I was a girl, I'd identity as a c*nt.
Because I'm not willing to ponder everybody's background, especially people online, whom I interact WAY too much with, and have stopped seeing most of them as people. No seriously. Psychologically speaking, that's how I think of people online.

RogerSmith2004 said:
I just find it a tad frustrating when individuals such as yourself hand wave people's analysis and hand wave people's criticism under the basis of "it's just cartoons, lul" as if there's no actual theory or craftsmanship behind it.

I didn't mean to dismiss anime analysis's, though it's easy to understand why my posts made it look that way.
I just don't like it when people treat it AS seriously as something like math, as Pause and Select seems to do in his videos.
Really, my core issue with anime Youtubers can just boil down to a lot of their voices being fucking boring to listen to. Especially when it's Youtube: a website filled with colorful personalities. When I'm on Youtube, I don't want to be reminded of Hell's matt known as high school.

RogerSmith2004 said:
But I don't think saying that anime can't educate or that anime has no meaning to it outside of pure popcorn entertainment is at all helpful. Mostly because it's factually false.

I didn't mean to say that either. If I did, that'd be hypocritical, because I almost consider anime to be art.

RogerSmith2004 said:
And I'm not a teenager.

I don't know if it's because I'm cautious or just distrusting of...everybody I ever meet, but I never 100% believe what people say about themselves online. You shouldn't either.

RogerSmith2004 said:
I am pretty sure you are only calling me that because I called you that.

Well...yeah, calling someone an edgy teenager for almost no justified reason, does make you appear very immature.
Though, ironically, you're not too off the mark. Because I am distrusting and judgmental individual.

RogerSmith2004 said:
I haven't said anything before this and I doubt you have read anything I have written prior to this.

I read probably at least +20 posts on MAL every day, so I MIGHT, have met you somewhere, but I forgot.
Dec 15, 2017 11:49 PM
Dec 2017
The only Anime Youtubers that I enjoy watching are: RDCworld1 and Gigguk.
I don't really enjoy the content of other Anime Youtubers apart from these two!
Aug 19, 2018 3:24 PM
Sep 2016
The only thing I don’t like about them is how they influence so many peoples opinions. Other than that they’re very easy to ignore and uninteresting most of the time.
Aug 20, 2018 5:54 AM
Jan 2013
They do control the community too much.They will try to convince everyone that trash is gold.

Now it is more blatant lol.

Aug 20, 2018 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
Digibro and Super Eyepatch Wolf are by far the best anime youtubers
Glass Reflection, Pedantic Romantic, Mother's Basement and Gigguk are pretty good
The Anime Man and Akidearest are meh
Misty Chronexia and Lost Pause are traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash
Aug 20, 2018 9:34 AM

Aug 2015
The only thing I watched about anime on youtube were watchmojo's lists and I found out about a lot of good anime from there but anime youtubers are usually bleh
Aug 20, 2018 9:38 AM

Feb 2015
I don't watch any. Couldn't care less about them.
Aug 20, 2018 9:50 AM

Sep 2017
The only good anime youtuber hasn't made a new video in over 2 years...
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Aug 20, 2018 9:59 AM

Jun 2017
Why reviving AniTuber threads are now common?!
Aug 20, 2018 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
I only really enjoy SuperEyePatchWolf. The rest of them don't really appeal to me. GoatJesus makes good videos when he's not being elitist
Aug 20, 2018 10:15 AM

Nov 2017
I like the way how that british "Beyond Ghibli" youtuber makes videos. He talk mostly some mainstream shows and movies, so there is not probably a lot of new information to learn for active anime watchers, but his production quality is somewhat better than other anime related youtubers what i normally watch.

He upload new videos only once in a month, but they feel almost like looking some real tv-documentaries or something like that..
Aug 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Jul 2016
Gigguk is entertaining. Some Anime man. That's it.
"This little girl, who's not even half my size... taught me that tears can flow even from these silver eyes." - Teresa
Aug 20, 2018 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
I generally hate them(not all of them).
Oct 18, 2018 11:19 AM

Mar 2017
A "Best Anime YouTuber" tournament on AnimeBracket is now open for nominations. Use the link below to nominate as many of your favorites as you wish. You will need a Reddit account to sign in to AnimeBracket.

Best Anime YouTuber Nomination Form

Edit: The tournament now has a discussion thread for those who wish to follow along.
mwalimuOct 19, 2018 6:15 PM
A møøse once bit my sister...
Oct 18, 2018 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
They're just people with opinions. Some opinions I tend to agree with more than others. I really like some anitubers while I can't stand others.
Oct 18, 2018 12:39 PM

Aug 2012
Am indifferent toward them. I don't mind them so much, but don't go out of my way to watch anybody in specifically.
Oct 18, 2018 12:45 PM

Mar 2017
S-quare22 said:
I usually avoid them, most anime youtubers tend to talk about waifus, sexual stuffs and all that bullshit and the big deal is that most of those videos aren't entertaining and easy to skip. Misty is pretty much a good example.
There are some good youtubers like gigguk, this guy is so fucking hilarious, he has good ideas and knows how to elaborate his videos.
true sh!t well said sir, they are like more cringy and watching them makes it awkward, i personally dont watch anime stuff on youtube because of i dont want them to pop up as recommandations, then ppl will see them when they look at my pc at school lul
Oct 18, 2018 12:46 PM

Nov 2015
In terms of discussion Bob Samuri is one of my favorite anime reviewers
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the [urlhttps://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/swordart10ass.jpg=]Site & Forum Guidelines[/url].
Oct 21, 2018 1:45 AM

Jul 2017
I don't really have any opinions against or with Anime Youtubers but some of them are fine like GoatJesus and old Gigguk.
Oct 21, 2018 1:47 AM

Oct 2018
I like creators such as Gigguk who takes a humorous approach to his videos, so, I guess I like those who take twists to their content instead of just reviewing an anime, that’s just kinda dull.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

Oct 21, 2018 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Way too general of a poll. Some are great, some are decent, and some are trash.
Oct 21, 2018 11:22 AM

Dec 2010
I like
Mother's Basement
Glass Reflection
The Anime Man
Oct 21, 2018 11:35 AM

Apr 2018
I enjoy them, but I don't use their opinions as a background for mine. I enjoy Youtubers like The Anime Man, akidearest, Gigguk and Mother's Basement.

I didn't mind Digibro until his video bashing Shinsekai Yori. Like it's okay to have opinions, but he seemed to hate it because he didn't pay attention to it.
Oct 21, 2018 12:13 PM

Sep 2018
I keep up with Gigguk and Digibro, but I don’t really watch anyone else regularly. I have watched a bit of TheAnimeMan, Mother’s Basement, and Glass Reflection’s videos though. I like to see their views on things even if I don’t agree, and what they recommend. Anime impacts people differently and I like hearing other peoples thoughts.
Oct 21, 2018 12:29 PM

Aug 2018
I watch some of them but I'm not fan of anyone. Tho I recommend these channels.

Digibro: knows a lot about of anime but he is pretentious, I discovered some gems and I agree in a lot of stuff he say.

Gigguk: funny and also knows about anime, has more common sense than digi and a more open mind.

Nux taku: funny and has common sense.

Misty Chronexia(I think it's his channel): nice taste and newcomer friendly.

Glass reflection: good will? lol

Chibi reviews: it gives some information you might have missed if you don't read manga/LN about some shows. Decent taste. Newcomer friendly.
Oct 21, 2018 12:31 PM
Apr 2017
RDCworld1 and Jimmy Zhang are the most entertaining youtubers that make anime fun and cool!
Oct 21, 2018 12:32 PM

Nov 2011
They aren’t a uniform blob I can give an opinion on when lumped together.
Oct 21, 2018 12:34 PM

May 2009
I don't watch anime youtubers unless I'm quite bored.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Oct 21, 2018 12:35 PM

Feb 2016
I used to be really into Anime Youtubers, but now it feels like a lot of them these days have a "holier than thou" complex, and that their opinions on anime is the correct opinion and that every other one is shit, and idk that kinda turns me off from them.
whats an anime
Oct 21, 2018 4:41 PM

May 2009
I've occasionally run across interesting anime commentary on youtube.

I don't even hate them as a whole. I'm simply generally not interested, in that I don't need them in my life.

But the ones I like tend to be the ones with interesting/insightful commentary, preferably the ones that deliver it with a sense of precision and attention to detail, kinda like the same general feeling one would get from a very fine wood carving.

Not the ones that simply repeat in various wordings their opinions bashing things or hyping things or reacting to things.

Honestly, whether any person likes/dislikes a given show is often the least interesting thing they could say. It's much more interesting to discuss why, and to try to explore that question in-depth -- no needlessly broad statements about the industry, or about entire genres, or about the fandom. Just, focus on yourself, your own perspective, and tell me what you think, calmly and thoughtfully.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Oct 21, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2010
Like @TripleSRank says, it is absurd, and I would add "unfair" to label them all as a uniform blob.

A lot of the popular ones have similar issues, though. Like they make their research to confirm their preconceived notions and premises instead of confronting and discussing them, if they make a research at all and aren't just repeating fallacious arguments from across the internet. They make essays that feel safe, regurgitated and poorly researched or contrasted. And I understand that having a wider audience can induce them to play it safe, but there are a lot of points of view on anime that I feel are misrepresented when the same points are made again and again, and it's lazy when like Gigguk in some of his recent "informative" videos or Digibro in some of his essays on the state of the anime industry come off with arguments and conclusions that would sound extremely absurd to anyone with half a brain, or to anyone with a minimal knowledge on the subject.
Oct 21, 2018 5:43 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
In general? I probably don't mind their existence, but likely take issue with a lot of their viewpoints. They seem super narrative oriented and can promote a lot of the things that irritate me about the superficial aspects of AD discussion. I swear to god, if somebody tries to convince me that an anime is generic because of something like "it's an LN adaptation by A-1" one more time, I swear to god I am going to hunt you down, come to your house, fuck your mother, break your computer and piss in your mouth while you sleep :V

Fite me irl.

------

I think SuperEyepatchWolf is the only one I've consistently found engaging and insightful, albeit he's also pretty narrow on the types of series he focuses on, which are ones I have fairly limited experience with. And I remember I felt really, really iffy with his video about Musaigen no Phantom World and got worked up enough to want to do a thing in my sandbox to challenge the points I felt had issues...without even having seen the series itself. I pulled back on that when I wasn't feeling so hot blooded, but it just seemed like the same shit I see and take issue with so often here on AD when it comes to these types of things.

When he's on point, I feel like he's pretty easy to understand and listen to, either saying something interesting or thoughtful, or occasionally insightful in how I'd be able to see the connection of these elements to types of series I understand better. So I like him, even though that Musaigen video left an extremely sour taste in my mouth for a while.

-----

Digi is...something to me. I don't like him much, he's an asshole who seems to have a lot of arrogance and unwillingness to acknowledge any potential of being wrong unless it's totally undeniable. But he's also capable of providing discussion that's actually insightful and interesting in response, being probably one of the better catalysts of discussion I've seen when it comes to YT threads. I remember there was that "We Have Accepted Mediocrity" video thread on here, and I thought it had some legitimately interesting conversation in it at points, even though I thought the video itself and his arguments were pretty poor overall.

I only realized that when we got a Mother's Basement vid thread a day or two later and the conversation was completely insufferable, practically being me saying the exact same shit I do in response to all of his videos because his content is extremely static and then people just saying he either totally sucks or that he has a lot of haters who seek every reason to hate him, never evolving past that sort of dumb "no u" type shit. That's kind of the worth of a YTer to me - Digi makes shitty content a lot, I believe, but I think he has value and can incite some actually meaningful thought and discussion. So I can appreciate that, at least.

He also said the coolest thing I've felt any anituber I've seen has said, for what it's worth.

---------

Mother's Basement can go suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I'm tired of talking about him already and I haven't even started, so I'll just say I hate his content, the discussion and reaction he incites from the community is often incredibly vapid and pointless and retarded, and his blatant lack of integrity as a content creator repulses me.

I've written too many walls of text about him in other threads about why I hate his content so much, and I'm really just tired of doing so, honestly. It's always the same bullshit across almost every video, mix and match to fit the current conditions. It's mind-numbing at this point and I've just lost interest.

----------

Pedantic Romantic is another one I really don't like much, albeit that's a minor impression with a limited understanding of how they operate under my belt. I really wasn't a fan of his GS video at all, for certain.

----------

I haven't watched a lot of Zeria, but they're notable to me in that I don't trust them at all already. I'll probably not seek out their content on my own in the future. At all.

----------

I actually hate BobSamurai more than Mother's Basement. To the point where I hate talking about him because it's legit given me blood pressure problems before. Super driven to promote his stupid fucking political narrative, and absolutely awful about trying to pull moral/political values enforcement in what should and should not be portrayed, which is something I totally detest in pretty much anybody.

Also, he's very right-wing. I do not mind that in of itself, just as I do not mind left-wing in of itself, but he crosses that boundary I do not really have much tolerance for his political views and that's where it became a real issue to me.

Basically, just a moralfag. An actual one, fully deserving of the title, not just one that dislikes or feels uncomfortable with certain things, which I'd treat as fair game.

----------

Gigguk made a video I really liked, but it wasn't exactly deep, and the rest I've seen is usually pretty silly and harmless comedy. I do not like the "anime is trash and so am I" bullshit, tho.

-------

NECROXIII mentioned me directly in one of his videos so I love him already. Outside of that, haven't watched him except his response to Pedantic's GS video, which I found to be pretty solid, albeit it felt like it had a few more narrative-driven overtones than I would've liked. Kind of hard to avoid on the topic, both GS and the video he was responding to, but I did kind of get questioning at points.

Haven't seen him outside of those two videos.

------

Saw a guy a while back who made an Asterisk War video that was basically the exact same things Digi said, just condensed. I do not remember his name but I do not like him and I wanted to say that.

-----

So yeah, that's all I can say I'm at least marginally familiar with, in really brief statements for the most part.

I do not tend to like them much, albeit most I find pretty harmless. The only one of those that I object to on a stronger level than just heated disagreement is BobSamurai. MB can kinda-sorta fall into that with some of his more "I have (x) sponsor's hand up my ass and they move my mouth for me" aspects that are not only blatant, but enough so that it can actively interfere with his content a lot of the time, but eh, I haven't seen him call for moral enforcement in anime like BobSamurai has, so at the end of the day I find him pretty harmless. Just...y'know, fucking terrible.
ManabanOct 21, 2018 6:18 PM

Oct 21, 2018 6:13 PM

Jul 2016
Most of them feel the same. Reviews, babbling about what’s popular, and unrelated anime topics. But there are a few…

Aleczandxr and SuperEyePatchWolf are very pleasing to listen to. They put a lot of research behind their videos and they feel very authentic. However, I don’t really watch them anymore because of their shounen-ish niche. I like a bit of variety.

I like Gigguk, he’s genuinely funny, but that’s it. His videos don’t bring any new information about their topics.

Digibro is probably the only want I care about. He knows the most about anime in general, and you’re left with something after watching his videos. I disagree more often than I agree with him, but his videos are interesting nonetheless. He’s very biased and pretentious, but he’s honest, and once you get over that, you’ll understand most of what he says.
Oct 21, 2018 6:18 PM

May 2016
I don’t watch anime YouTubera simply because I’m not interested in videos discussing anime or anime related stuff

Oct 21, 2018 6:25 PM

Apr 2016
Some are good and some are complete clowns.
Oct 21, 2018 6:35 PM
Aug 2018
Watching videos of prententious arrogant egoistic people's that likes to shove their opinions into other people's throat's ?
NO THANKS
immortaluchihaOct 21, 2018 6:46 PM
Oct 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Sep 2017
immortaluchiha said:
Watching videos of people's that likes to throw their opinions on to others ?
NO THANKS

Pretty much this. I love discussing opinions on shows with people, but why would I want to one-sidedly watch a video of someone's opinion on an anime,whether I agree with it or not, just because that someone is a "known" anituber? I can watch satire videos at times, but opinion videos like Digibro's are a big no thank you.
Oct 21, 2018 7:12 PM
Aug 2017
I Watch Lost Pause's video for some comedy. Mostly Anime memes.
Oct 22, 2018 2:14 AM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I'm only watching a few right now (Mother's Basement is probably my favorite with Gigguk at a close second) but of what I do watch I really enjoy their content. Honestly after realizing I didn't want to be a part of the toxic dump that was the voice acting community anymore and after experiencing Crunchyroll Expo last year (they just happened to hold it a few minutes from where I live) where I got to see many of those YouTubers live it made me really take interest in the anime community. I'm actually kind of hoping to in the near future make the initiative to learn about all the different YouTubers in the anime community and shift my own Channel's focus towards anime and hopefully get to start reaching out to some of those YouTubers so that maybe we can work together and even befriend eachother. From what I've seen the anime YouTubers seem pretty chill.
Oct 22, 2018 12:37 PM

Sep 2014
I have no opinion about them since I've almost never watched their videos. Though, I don't hate them I just have absolutely no interest in that.

However what's truly annoying is their subscribers and their inability to form their own opinions so they start to believe everything their favourite youtubers say as undeniable facts. They rely entirely their taste depending on what the youtubers say. They can't even hold a proper discussion without relying on their youtuber's opinion and when it's too much of a bother for them they just post the link to the video and expect that to be an acceptable argument. And everyone disagreeing with them must be a troll, a retard or someone who refuse to watch the video.

It's sad because there's so many people who actually believe they get actually smarter (and inherently an elitist) by watching those videos.
Oct 22, 2018 2:16 PM

Apr 2017
I like Digibro and Gigguk. Mothers Basement has some good content, but I can’t respect him due to him being a puppet for Crunchyroll.
Oct 23, 2018 1:39 PM

Nov 2008
Ones I hate

Digibro
Your Mothers Basement

Ones I like

Bennet The Sage (Anime Abandon) I don't always agree with him but he does make valid points; also the terrible nicknames he gives to characters ARE HILARIOUS XD

Gigguk (U RUINED SAO'S BGM FOREVER BUT I'M STILL LAUGHING; COFFEE SODA

Best Guy Ever (his Gurren Lagann review is so amazing XD)
ChiibiOct 23, 2018 1:48 PM

Oct 23, 2018 1:43 PM

Dec 2008
The few I've watched are mostly incoherent, rambling, self promoting, bullshitting babbling.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Oct 23, 2018 1:44 PM
Aug 2017
I like them, usually. some of them like digibro has interesting povs on anime and gigguk's videos r usually pretty entertaining
Oct 24, 2018 5:01 PM

Mar 2018
Chibi reviews, in my opinion, is a pretty chill dude.
Oct 24, 2018 6:17 PM

Mar 2017
Since I started running the tournament (see sig) I discovered several good ones I didn't know existed, and many more I haven't had a chance to check out. Maybe I should post a list of nominees.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Oct 24, 2018 7:27 PM

Aug 2016
Like a few ones, and generally the ones that I consider interesting have opinions I dont agree 100%, but partially
:v
Oct 30, 2018 7:05 PM

Nov 2015
Its just something to watch when I'm bored I like hearing people talk in the background about outdated anime topics just us adults griping and moaning about anime and the like
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the [urlhttps://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/swordart10ass.jpg=]Site & Forum Guidelines[/url].
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

70 by MichaelJackson »»
9 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 11 hours ago

16 by cyandaqil »»
13 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

8 by tchitchouan »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 5 hours ago

21 by luckyrune »»
21 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 24

31 by 707supremacist »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.