Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2017 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I almost feel bad for Andou. It feels like his mentality is breaking down every episode. Interesting to see him meeting Inuyashiki and getting to know him better.

Regarding Hiro, it looks like he has some admirers, even a girl that likes him. He isn't in romance so..

Also, I think it's interesting to note that Hiro does care for certain people especially his mother. By using his powers, he saves her from cancer.
Nov 9, 2017 12:06 PM

Mar 2008
Hiro only cares about people he interacts with on a day to day basis which is normal for most people. But most people won't go around and kill for fun.
Nov 9, 2017 1:15 PM

Nov 2016
We get it, Hiro is not evil at the core, he "just" lacks morals. I still won't feel bad for him when he'll get what he deserves.
Nov 9, 2017 1:19 PM

Dec 2014
Poor Andou has to deal with so much stress. Good thing he met Inuyashiki and teamed up with him. Telling a father that her daughter is cute, while flying hunders of meeters above the gound, might have been a bit dangerous if it wasn't him lol.

Hiro acting all cool with the mother, while killing off others for "fun". Now they found him, but ofc he can just escape.
Nov 9, 2017 1:35 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Around 7 and a half chapters adapted in this episode. I feel like they should've adapted a bit more at the end so they could've ended the episode with a bigger impact. Yep, Shishigami really messed up. He was so into killing that he didn't consider the fact of what his mother would think of him. Just when he was about to quit, the consequences of his actions caught up to him.

Also, it's pretty cool to see Andou and Inuyashiki working together to stop Shishigami. Andou really looks up to Inuyashiki and his good will.

5/5
Nov 9, 2017 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
That was an extremely triggering cliffhanger
Nov 9, 2017 1:42 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Always great to see Inuyashiki saving people's lives and the reactions of them and their parents. Ando looks up to him.

Hiro has normal feelings when it comes to his mother, he's very human at this point. But other than that, he just fails to realize that he is human and tries to compensate with killing people in order to feel something.

He was found out though and i believe he will start a massive killing spree just so he can be with his mother again. Jesus.
Nov 9, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2015
Naoyuki was smart on making Inuyashiki come to him. He looks up to him as a hero. They're going to work together to stop Hiro. This episode is making to look Hiro appear more human, but I don't care about him one bit. Sure he saved his mother from cancer, but he needs to be paid for what he did. The police found him at the end and there's going to be a huge bloodbath.
Nov 9, 2017 2:09 PM

Nov 2014
Hiro lives in a very poor surroundings, filled with stress and unfairness. Through such kind of livings, he tried to find joyness by killing people.
When it's time he wanted to change, i feel bad for him that such ambush happened on him.
Nov 9, 2017 2:13 PM

Oct 2014
Inuyashiki got a great ally. I'm glad they came together so early on. Naoyuki's response to Inuyashiki's kindness was exactly how I felt.

We saw more of Hiro's life and it felt like he was becoming a better person through protecting his mother. It was too good to be true though.

The characters are so involving, the visuals are so well presented, and the pace is so good that I feel like I could watch dozens of episodes and still want more.
Nov 9, 2017 2:27 PM

Feb 2013
Hiro cured his mother, but that won't make all the crimes he did go away.
The police got to him, his friend tipped them for sure.
Nov 9, 2017 2:46 PM

Apr 2013
That weird interaction the last time Hiro's friend passed by in the hallway... Yeah... he definitely tipped them off this time.

And just when he decided to stop killing people too... This might turn out horrible. He probably won't stick to his no killing policy...

Nov 9, 2017 2:58 PM
Aug 2017
So why did Andou start bleeding all of a sudden?

Edit: I meant Hiro not Andou.
SigmaRhoIotaNov 9, 2017 3:07 PM
Nov 9, 2017 3:03 PM

Oct 2010
Pretty sure he won't go down with just this, but if he's done I'm out. Spare me the hero saves the day crap

Edit: Oh nvm he's gonna go fuck people's shit up I'm down for this.
HowTragicNov 9, 2017 3:11 PM
Nov 9, 2017 3:06 PM
Mar 2016
nekrot1co0 said:

well. since Hiro was tipped off and he found out about it, we can assume that he BANG him
Nov 9, 2017 3:07 PM
Aug 2017
Whoahoho said:
nekrot1co0 said:

well. since Hiro was tipped off and he found out about it, we can assume that he BANG him

My bad, I meant Hiro not Andou.
Nov 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
it wasnt the killings but more likely the careless moneygrabbing that got hiro into trouble. youngsters these days leaving a trail like yagami light.
Nov 9, 2017 3:19 PM

Nov 2016
Inuyashiki and Andou meeting up was something I was waiting for since I've seen them together in the opening,like their interaction so far. Finally someone who's appreciating Inuyashiki for his efforts. Also cool that they organized a trainings ground for him.

Hiros admirerer is another chara from the op where I was wondering when that person might make an appearance and I'm interested to see how things will develop between these two,after his cover blew up,she might be the only person to offer him a spot to hide.

And while it doesn't excuse his doings,it was nice to see Hiro taking care of his mom and him try to become a better person for the sake of her,but then the inevitable happened and Hiro was found by the Investigators...wonder how his mom will cope with it after her announcement.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2017 3:38 PM
Oct 2008
nekrot1co0 said:

because he was dreaming
Nov 9, 2017 3:44 PM

May 2015
Ugh, that damn cliffhanger....

Naoyuki and Inuyashiki teaming up is great, though. I love the interaction so far.

Nov 9, 2017 3:48 PM

Sep 2013
Andou called the old man there and he's practicing his weapons.
Hiro does have feelings for his family, getting his mom cured but he wakes up from his being human dream and the cops arrive :'(
Nov 9, 2017 3:51 PM

Jul 2012
Yay, they finally met!
Hmm...Inuyashiki super hearing can be kinda awkward at times. Just imagine him blocking off a movie production or something. "Sorry, I heard some screaming" "No bro, we just filming Friday 13th 43857839758937589 in space"
...Maybe that is actually good in this case.
Own, someone give this old man a hug ç-ç
BUT MAMA I'M LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL! Hiro gives zero fucks about your feelings.
Yeah, going by the opening I was sure Hiro loved his mother very much. The way he is holding her and all. But, she really doesn't find weird he is loaded af XD
It was also nice to see he gets well with his dad and his family.
Looks like he wants to turn back into human and maybe is regretting what he did...
Oh, I was not expecting the police to actually get him. Is he going to kill all of them with his mom there? O-O

Nov 9, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2016
this is going so well so far ... what a moving episode.. I barely hold my tears when okasan said she didn't want to die... am glad hiro is not evil to the core... but maybe if these guys hurt or happen to kill his mother he will become one irreversibly considering that she is the only one who keeps him grounded right now.

Nov 9, 2017 4:44 PM

Aug 2013
The main characters in this series are pretty interesting. The protagonist isn't completely good while the antagonist isn't completely bad either. The episode showed us about Hiro's change of heart after experiencing first-hand how precious life could be to people.
Nov 9, 2017 5:24 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode, would have been interesting to see how long he could have gone without killing had nothing come up to stop him.
Nov 9, 2017 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
nekrot1co0 said:

It was a dream. Basically, he had a moment of "I want to be human again"
Nov 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2016
It was nice to see Hiro caring for his family and having a change of heart. I wasn't expecting that tbh

p.s. Andou and Inuyashiki are both so precious. P R O T E C T
Nov 9, 2017 6:10 PM
May 2016
What Hiro did was so dumb going around killing non combatants, like if he's that into manga and things like that surely he would've realized something bad was gonna happen sooner or later. In games, you get crucified for killing non combatant being a fan of this kind of stuff he is, why the hell did he think it was a good idea to go around killing people? Even without conscience, you don't do unnecessary shit like that to ruin your life, maybe it was arrogance? He thought he was unstoppable but surely he would have put more thought into his newfound power. This has still been a great show though have been enjoying it so far.
Nov 9, 2017 6:18 PM

Apr 2015
CardinalHunter said:
What Hiro did was so dumb going around killing non combatants, like if he's that into manga and things like that surely he would've realized something bad was gonna happen sooner or later. In games, you get crucified for killing non combatant being a fan of this kind of stuff he is, why the hell did he think it was a good idea to go around killing people? Even without conscience, you don't do unnecessary shit like that to ruin your life, maybe it was arrogance? He thought he was unstoppable but surely he would have put more thought into his newfound power. This has still been a great show though have been enjoying it so far.

Well, Hiro doesn't kill people because it's fun. It's more like Inuyashiki response about not feeling 'human' anymore. But different of Inuyashiki, he feels more like a 'human' when killing.
He wasn't being arrogant at all. Is just a mechanism that triggered in his head that started all that. He will explain later better why he started doing it. Although I think he already did it.
Of course, it also enters as a reason that he doesn't feel anything for anyone who isn't family or close friends, so it's easier for him to do it.
Nov 9, 2017 6:22 PM

Apr 2015
Good episode, that was a nice way to end it.

The real hell will come for Hiro now. I feel really really bad for his mom. But I also feel really bad for him, specially because what's going to happen next.

Next week will be sad for ones and nice for others, specially the ones who Hate Hiro I guess.
Nov 9, 2017 7:16 PM

May 2015
Am I the only one who thought "this last scene where he gets caught must be a dream" ? It never crossed my mind that they had actually found him. Also in the news they said they caught "the guy" that was killing people. I wonder how that happened. Maybe Hiro had something to do with it? And who was "the witness" that helped the police? So many questions lol
I'm loving this anime and as soon as I finish it I will start reading the manga. Such an interesting story and main characters. Old people are cool too! xD
Nov 9, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2015
Well I gotta say their first "encounter", the one between Nao and Ichirou... is kind of awkward. And then comes the Training session. Since Ichirou can't really control his power and goes blackout easily. xD
And when everything that seems can just run smoothly without no more blood shed, the Police came to Hiro's old residence. :(
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 9, 2017 7:26 PM

Feb 2008
This is a more realistic take on people who suddenly get powers. Either you become a saint, or a devil.

those aliens did such a good job constructing even the subconscious. The old man blacks out and his body doles out what is seemingly a just punishment for the crime.

Their eventual showdown will be quite interesting.
Nov 9, 2017 8:01 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

I'm glad Andou and Inuyashiki met, I really love how Andou looks upto the hero within Inuyashiki. The old man really deserves credit for saving lives the way he does. The scene where Andou cries as Inuyashiki saves the boy was really well done.

Liked the focus on Hiro this episode as well, was nice to see him finally save a life with that power of his even if it had to be his mother. I was kinda happy to see that Hiro was deciding to turn over a new leaf but that ending may just screw up Hiro's new resolve. :(
Nov 9, 2017 8:05 PM

Jun 2015
The episode felt amazing, I thought episode 4 was a huge downgrade since it felt like a mini-story series episode, but now everything got ultra emotional and with a true reason.
Loved how Hiro was trying to not break up the things with his mother at the end.
Can't wait for more of this!
Nov 9, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
Inuyashiki is such an underated anime this season,almost all episode made me cry like a little bitch
Nov 9, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2014
Young High School Boy Helps Topless Old Man Shoot

Can't have Hiro developing a conscience now.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 9, 2017 9:33 PM

Jul 2014
That sure is a lot of Gantz posters. This is similar to the one you can barely see https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChIXhgHWgAEMjAH.jpg
Nov 9, 2017 9:51 PM
Sep 2015
just awesome. aside from violent episodes you can relax to one just like this one.
Nov 9, 2017 10:02 PM
Jul 2015
"Hey mom, this is my friend. Just ignore that he's a shirtless old dude. We're going up to my room for a bit k?"
I'm not sure what the show is trying to show with Hiro healing his mom. We already knew he only cares about people he knows. There's still a big difference between being apathetic and actively going around killing people for the lulz(shock value).
Nov 9, 2017 10:03 PM

Feb 2014
Inuyasiki and Hiro are really interesting characters. The only difference in their personality is the experience of the world they view as such.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 9, 2017 10:32 PM

Nov 2016
respect our Hiro. awesome episode.

5/5.
Nov 9, 2017 10:48 PM

Sep 2016
Why am I feeling sympathy for Hiro?? Why? Whyyy?
Nov 9, 2017 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
This episode has added WAY more character and plot development than previous episodes (especially ep 4, the worst ep).

-The best-friend was able to figure all that shit out, while still making perfect sense. I love anime that can make a powerless character useful. Smarter than the entire cast of King's Game (which isn't saying much)

This anime breaks away from so many conventions, that I don't understand how THIS anime isn't anime of the season, instead of Ancient Magus's Bride.

Raipaz said:
Why am I feeling sympathy for Hiro?? Why? Whyyy?

Because Hiro is just human. Yeah, he kills innocent people for no reason, but he's also really sweet towards his friends, and a great son to his mom, even willing to stop harming people for her sake. It really makes it difficult to pinpoint how I feel about him. One of the best anime villains I've seen.
Nov 9, 2017 11:02 PM

Mar 2015
This was an amazing episode. Loved that bit of Hiro's development. But i am glad he's going back to square one, cause i want more blood and chaos :)
Nov 9, 2017 11:39 PM

May 2016
This was almost like a plot twist I can't believe he cares for his mother but seeing humanity in him is much better than that cold monster look. can't wait for the next episode I wanna read the manga xD
Nov 9, 2017 11:42 PM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
I even repeated it 2 times! lolz!
Inuyashiki has now one true loyal follower! It's Andou! judging from the OP i knew that the two would met and get along each other!
I don't think a change of heart for Hiro would suit him! he's gonna go rebel since the police authority found-out about him!
Damn this is only going to get messier!
5/5.

Nov 9, 2017 11:56 PM

Sep 2016
Damn i love this show. It really nails both the comedic and dramatic moments for me.
Nov 10, 2017 1:36 AM
Feb 2017
Hiro really is a monster. He only cares about his family, and he is continuing to steal money.
I really like how Andou and Ichiro are friends now. Can't wait lest episode :'(
Nov 10, 2017 2:08 AM

Jul 2014
Even if it was just for a moment, it was a nice idea to contrast Hiro doing something good for once with his powers, while Inuyashiki was starting to hone the more combat-oriented side of his powers. It was then a nice idea to quickly undercut this with an opposite contrast, before getting into how the episode ended; his mother said she would probably die with him, so I can only assume Hiro is going to go on another killing spree to get out of this.

I wonder who the "material witness" was though. I mean, it's likely that it's Ando or Inuyashiki, but the rumours suggested it was a 40-year old who gave the evidence to the police, which kinda confuses things if true: I assume that's just a bit of a red herring though.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

396 by omorashi »»
Jun 17, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2017

184 by auXcy »»
May 25, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

213 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 1, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

382 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 1, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

330 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.