Forum Settings
Forums

Voice actress Caitlin Grass: "If an anime hasn't been licensed where you live... you're not allowed to watch it!"

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Oct 16, 2017 2:41 AM

Sep 2009
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
MortalMelancholy said:

I mean yeah, American gaijin dubbers are the shittiest of all shits. Shitty applies to the dub version itself too.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaah she's actually good and she acted in good dubs like the FMA:B dub and the baccano! dub.

That's the first I've heard of this, so it sounds rather unlikely.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 16, 2017 3:16 AM

Mar 2015
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Kuma said:
technically, yes, they are... but fuck it, we are not in 60's anymore... it is their loses not adapt with current industires...

wait. are you talking about nippon or dubbing companies? if you're talking about the all mighty nippon then you're right, the way they sell their products is dumb and outdated. if you're talking about dubbing companies then pleas tell me how they are supposed to "adapt to current industries"? do you want them to license every series from nipppon and sell it for two bucks or something like that?

better streaming service, that's all it need... you can use china for example...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 16, 2017 3:19 AM

Nov 2014
Like hell those words will stop a pirate from DLing their favorite anime.
Oct 16, 2017 3:33 AM

Dec 2015
Literally who? Well, it doesn't matter. Her and whatever she thinks is no importance to me.
Oct 16, 2017 3:34 AM

Mar 2014
I just realized there are over 300 posts in this thread now.

My threads truly are the best!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 16, 2017 3:42 AM

Jan 2017
Kuma said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

wait. are you talking about nippon or dubbing companies? if you're talking about the all mighty nippon then you're right, the way they sell their products is dumb and outdated. if you're talking about dubbing companies then pleas tell me how they are supposed to "adapt to current industries"? do you want them to license every series from nipppon and sell it for two bucks or something like that?

better streaming service, that's all it need... you can use china for example...

lol that won't stop all pirates from pirating. for example netflix has a great video player and their shows are available in many countries and that didn't stop many western people from pirating their shows.
Oct 16, 2017 3:55 AM

Mar 2015
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Kuma said:

lol that won't stop all pirates from pirating. for example netflix has a great video player and their shows are available in many countries and that didn't stop many western people from pirating their shows.

yes, and that's already lot of pmrovement... i mean, how many people watch on netflix? that's much better than pirate... also netflix aint free nigga....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 16, 2017 4:06 AM
Jun 2015
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

Yeah, unless you like waiting months to watch an anime on Us netflix that already have aired on the Japanese netflix many months in advance. I guess if you find it reasonable to purchase a vpn/proxy to watch anime, that sounds extremely pro-consumer! Thanks Netflix!
Oct 16, 2017 4:34 AM

Oct 2014
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Kuma said:

But it does lower the amount of pirates.

Better services and killing of the regionlock (like the game industry did partly) will deal a blow to Piracy.
And by taking away reasons for piracy, piracy will decrease quite a bit.
Oct 16, 2017 4:37 AM

Feb 2013
Kuma said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

i am curious, how is streaming in china? is the service they have better than CR [is for americans]?
Oct 16, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
People like Anime "Voice actors" outside of Japan need to cease to exist.

I have to agree with you.
Who does she think she is?
Sub rocks!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Oct 16, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2016
This actually put into question the terrible business model of these licensors. I mean, I kinda agree with the VA here but this doesn't mean that you can't put enough awareness and hence, pressure to the licensing companies to actually change their ways here. If the market demands for a change it's kinda stupid not to acquiesce,

While that is happening I will still continue to watch anime through any means necessary. I do want to help the industry but they don't give me a chance o do it. >.>
Oct 16, 2017 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
romagia said:
Kuma said:

i am curious, how is streaming in china? is the service they have better than CR [is for americans]?

it's from friend.. maybe you can ask directly chinese people like @yudina ,

it content mostly free, they rely on ads that pretty save... rather then expensive total mounthy executive subscription, they using cheap and lot point system to buy spesific thing they want to watch... in some case, they even offer first few episode for free, they need to pay only if they want to continue it...

looks don't porvitable? it's already overwhielming whole western licencing industries just less than 5 years.... they are notable enogh to get special mentioned on anime industry record, as well, even heavy investing in land of freedom...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/china-s-top-anime-streaming-hub-is-said-to-plan-initial-offering
KumaOct 16, 2017 5:00 AM
Oct 16, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2017
Damn most citizens in the West are not right in the head. There are cringey braindead Feminists cucks and Blacks who can't accept facts.. There's too many retarded snowflakes gender and so much more good lord.

op: It's a pirate life for me
Oct 16, 2017 5:12 AM

Feb 2013
Kuma said:
romagia said:

it content mostly free, they rely on ads that pretty save... rather then expensive total mounthy executive subscription, they using cheap and lot point system to buy spesific thing they want to watch... in some case, they even offer first few episode for free, they need to pay only if they want to continue it...

looks don't porvitable? it's already overwhielming whole western licencing industries just less than 5 years.... they are notable enogh to get special mentioned on anime industry record, as well, even heavy investing in land of freedom...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/china-s-top-anime-streaming-hub-is-said-to-plan-initial-offering
crunchy also has ad-supported free streaming for full catalogue not just few episodes; do you know how much a series costs, and if the video quality on chinese site free videos is better than CR free videos?

anyway it will deffo be interesting to see bilbili expanding to western market
Oct 16, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2017
Iam Guybrush.Threepwood mighty pirate!

So far no human or machine could stop me from pirating.

And now there is a women who tells everyone Iam bad? Sure, I will turn 180 degrees just so I dont need to listen to her anymore.
Ulquiorra said:
The opinions of a non Japanese voice actor are equal to nothing, she doesn't even exist.

Well, japanese VA could try to shittalk me, but I don´t understand them ;)
Oct 16, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2017
15poundfish said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

Yeah, unless you like waiting months to watch an anime on Us netflix that already have aired on the Japanese netflix many months in advance. I guess if you find it reasonable to purchase a vpn/proxy to watch anime, that sounds extremely pro-consumer! Thanks Netflix!

i'm not talking about anime on netflix here. i'm talking about their live action series (stranger things,daredevil,house of cards ect)

Bourmegar said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

But it does lower the amount of pirates.

Better services and killing of the regionlock (like the game industry did partly) will deal a blow to Piracy.
And by taking away reasons for piracy, piracy will decrease quite a bit.

well, you're right. i agree with you on this point.

IcecreamDrew said:
Damn most citizens in the West are not right in the head. There are cringey braindead Feminists cucks and Blacks who can't accept facts.. There's too many retarded snowflakes gender and so much more good lord.

watch out,don't cut yourself with that edge, dawg.

Kuma said:
romagia said:

this system isn't the "Standard" in the industry. companies in the west don't really need to follow such a weird system. they need to improve their current services and license more shows from japan, that's all. the current monthly subscription system is fine.
Oct 16, 2017 5:25 AM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
romagia said:

So in tldr, the consumers only pay for the shows that they want to watch with a free 1st episode right?

That sounds neat! Another good option for streaming services is a donation button for when you have completed a show like "hey I like this show, here is my 30 dollars for it. hey I don't like that show, you won't get a thing"
Oct 16, 2017 5:41 AM

Mar 2015
romagia said:
Kuma said:

crunchy also has ad-supported free streaming for full catalogue not just few episodes; do you know how much a series costs, and if the video quality on chinese site free videos is better than CR free videos?

i don't really know about how crunchy works, but is it that good? if it's good, why there is lot of complain?

Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
this system isn't the "Standard" in the industry. companies in the west don't really need to follow such a weird system. they need to improve their current services and license more shows from japan, that's all. the current monthly subscription system is fine.
western is never being standard either...

Bourmegar said:
Kuma said:

So in tldr, the consumers only pay for the shows that they want to watch with a free 1st episode right?

That sounds neat! Another good option for streaming services is a donation button for when you have completed a show like "hey I like this show, here is my 30 dollars for it. hey I don't like that show, you won't get a thing"

yes the are!

and pretty sure i already heard it ever being option... i don't know it's happning or not... but the system it self already make you can pay something you really like...
Oct 16, 2017 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
Yes, because my recreational habits should be decided by corporations deciding if it's monetarily 'acceptable' to make legal.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 16, 2017 6:30 AM

Jan 2017
Kuma said:
romagia said:

i don't really know about how crunchy works, but is it that good? if it's good, why there is lot of complain?

Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
western is never being standard either...

Bourmegar said:

yes the are!

and pretty sure i already heard it ever being option... i don't know it's happning or not... but the system it self already make you can pay something you really like...

people mostly complain about the video quality and about not finding certain shows on the site. the subscription system is fine. the subscription system in western services like netflix,amazon,CR,funi ect IS the "standard" and most popular sites on the internet use it.
Oct 16, 2017 7:14 AM

Mar 2017
IcecreamDrew said:

Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

watch out,don't cut yourself with that edge, dawg.

what edge? I'm only stating facts

characterlimit
Oct 16, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2016
Anime wouldn't even be that famous then and the moron wouldn't even have a job. She is digging her own grave at this point..
Oct 16, 2017 9:15 AM

Sep 2016
logopolis said:
Yes, yes, person in capitalist society supports the evil of universal copyright in the information age, failing to understand understand how a society can possibly value things which aren't owned by someone and turned into capital. Tell us something new.

I bow down to you.....................................
Oct 16, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
Taifood said:
AstZero said:
No, there are many factors that would influence her paycheck and streaming anime is probably gonna be somewhere near the bottom of the list and many more factors influencing her livelihood, she can't blame it all on piracy nor would it be a proper thing to base it on.

I'm telling you right now as long as merch is selling(which it is) her situation should see next to no change.
Are you referring to merch from Funimation/Sentai/etc? These companies are the ones that are paying her, no?

My assumption was that her frustration came from Funimation/Viz/Sentai staying afloat so they could pay her in the first place. Her general pay would never change, but being out of work could be a very real possibility should these businesses decide that anime localization is no longer profitable.

If that's the companies that pay her then yes, i guess.
When you buy a license to air an anime you can also sell merch of said anime.(which costs more and is sold in bigger quantaties)
I have no idea who this bitch is really i don't know jack shit about her tbh xD.
I'm pretty positive that the anime business in general is rarely profitable outside of making ads for ongoing popular manga to attract more people because anime gets popular faster and is probably going to attract more people.

My point is that if anime localization became unprofitable, streaming anime definitely wouldn't be the main reason for it since there are a lot of moralists out there that do regularly pay subscription fees and buy prem accounts on multiple of these sites cuz one of them just doesn't have enough anime available in their country or on the site itself.

And also if it really was this big of a deal(as she makes it out to be) people would be taking big meassures to stop it not bitch on a platform made to stir shit up lmao. Fact is they aren't doing virtually anything about it and take a site down(which is probably replaced with a new one in a couple of hours) here and there just for show.
AstZeroOct 16, 2017 10:07 AM
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Oct 16, 2017 10:25 AM
May 2017
AstZero said:
When you buy a license to air an anime you can also sell merch of said anime.(which costs more and is sold in bigger quantaties)
I have no idea who this bitch is really i don't know jack shit about her tbh xD.
I'm pretty positive that the anime business in general is rarely profitable outside of making ads for ongoing popular manga to attract more people because anime gets popular faster and is probably going to attract more people.

My point is that if anime localization became unprofitable, streaming anime definitely wouldn't be the main reason for it since there are a lot of moralists out there that do regularly pay subscription fees and buy prem accounts on multiple of these sites cuz one of them just doesn't have enough anime available in their country or on the site itself.

And also if it really was this big of a deal(as she makes it out to be) people would be taking big meassures to stop it not bitch on a platform made to stir shit up lmao. Fact is they aren't doing virtually anything about it and take a site down(which is probably replaced with a new one in a couple of hours) here and there just for show.
The only thing that personally irks me is that piracy ultimately prevents the west from being a source of money Japan can pay attention to. When Japan doesn't care about a series but the west does, then perhaps they'll make a season 2 anyway, since they know they can still make money on it.

I know culturally that Japan cares little to nothing about outside opinion, but money could sway that. Piracy just removes the possibility all together. This is definitely not the point that Caitlin was going for. It's mine. Unfortunately though, I don't have the funds to back up this talk, so I'm not going to criticize anyone else for it.
Oct 16, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
*reads thread before going to watch free anime*

IcecreamDrew said:

Hey, now that's just rude. I'm black and I accept and understand facts. :(
Oct 16, 2017 10:36 AM

Mar 2017
Ari_the_Lioness said:
*reads thread before going to watch free anime*

IcecreamDrew said:

Hey, now that's just rude. I'm black and I accept and understand facts. :(

I'll edit my message here, can't talk need to sleep 1:30am here 😷
Oct 16, 2017 10:44 AM

Jul 2013
Caitlin, I respect your acting, but that doesn't mean we care what you think anyway. I don't care about anime licensing that much, but I will buy more anime on Blu-Ray, DVD or physical format some time in the near future.
Kurt_IrvingOct 16, 2017 10:48 AM
Oct 16, 2017 11:02 AM

Sep 2014
Comic_Sans said:

They are because they trigger a bunch of people :p

As for the topic, lmao. "Can't watch anime, if it hasn't been licensed." Then what else are we supposed to do? I do get some of her points about piracy but she's really off with her logic though.

And a lot of people who buy blu rays and all that, got into anime via piracy so.
Oct 16, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2017
This has me rolling my eyes. I understand her plight, it /is/ stealing, but at the same time, I have a right to watch something that is impossible to get my hands on. I have a few subscriptions to legally watch anime, and I'm also starting a physical bluray collection, but there is some anime that I want to watch but is a hassle to purchase.
Monster is the top series on MAL, but you can only watch it if you BUY the entire collection from Australia. I don't think that streaming it on an illegal site makes you less than dirt.
For other people, they illegally stream and download EVERYTHING they watch, without putting a single cent back into the industry, and that isn't right, especially if most of the anime is available to purchase in their country. But who the fuck is policing them. We do what we want, we don't need somebody telling us what is right or wrong. You can't just change someone's by telling them that they suck
Oct 16, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2015
I paid 89 dollars back in 2008 for the Teen Titan complete series (including the Trouble in Tokyo movie ) DvD collection. I paid 80 dollars back in 2009 for the Powerpuff Girls complete series DvD collection. i paid 95 dollars in 2011 for the Friday Night Lights complete series. And those all have special features and all that stuff.

Funimation charges 41 dollars (not including shipping, handling and taxes) for 12 episodes of Fairy Tail.

Yeah......

My point being, is it's a rip off to pay 41 dollars not including shipping, handling and taxes for 12 episodes of anything.

That's about half what I paid for COMPLETE series. Come on now!!

Still not an excuse to pirate though.
ArillionOct 16, 2017 11:51 AM
Oct 16, 2017 11:47 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017

A sad world we'd have to live in to miss this stuff. I hope her stance is the same on stuff like museums and other foreign media that you can't just access with buying through "legal" means.

Also the VCR need to even watch a media in this day and age really puts this argument in it's place.
Oct 16, 2017 11:57 AM

Aug 2015
Comic_Sans said:

If only your threads were about unfamiliar and interesting topics instead of the same trite old bullshit that you seem to love whining about then I'd be happy for you bb :((
Oct 16, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2014
Taifood said:
AstZero said:

The only thing that personally irks me is that piracy ultimately prevents the west from being a source of money Japan can pay attention to. When Japan doesn't care about a series but the west does, then perhaps they'll make a season 2 anyway, since they know they can still make money on it.

I know culturally that Japan cares little to nothing about outside opinion, but money could sway that. Piracy just removes the possibility all together. This is definitely not the point that Caitlin was going for. It's mine. Unfortunately though, I don't have the funds to back up this talk, so I'm not going to criticize anyone else for it.

Actually showed by game statistics pirated content makes more money due to bigger exposure.
I'm pretty sure that no matter what happens Japan won't consider the western audience a thing to take into consideration when deciding what they animate. Pure fact is that Japan doesn't need the West's money. I know that all too well when one of my favs got global popularity but did badly in Japan and it never saw the light of day after those 24 episodes.
So not really, piracy doesn't contribute to the fact that Japan won't take the Western or any other audience into consideration.
Even if they got more money from the West they still wouldn't make anything that is considered popular among the Western audience they would just get more money for completing a demand from the West which would most likely go to another project aimed at the Japanese audience.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Oct 16, 2017 11:59 AM

Mar 2014
Jack said:
If only your threads were about unfamiliar and interesting topics instead of the same trite old bullshit that you seem to love whining about then I'd be happy for you bb :((
Oh yeah?
Yes, that's exactly what she's telling you. NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTERS AT FUCKERYMATION
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 16, 2017 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
Unfortunately if it's not on crunchyroll then I have to watch anime illegally.. I really do support the anime industry, but I don't have the funds for so many different Anime streaming services like Anime Strike >////<
Oct 16, 2017 12:05 PM

Feb 2016
Don't forget to turn off your VPN next time you are browsing Cuntyroll 'D
Oct 16, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2015
Why do people keep saying that there's no excuse for pirating when there obviously is?

Oct 16, 2017 12:08 PM

Jun 2016
Caitlin Grass who? Someone give her to a herd of horses. Lmfao.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
What she says is true, but that doesn't mean people will listen to her lol.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 16, 2017 12:12 PM

Feb 2016

Grown ass woman using emojis to get her point across, and takes pictures of people behind their back to post online because she doesn't have the vagina to call him out in front of his face. Am I suppose to take her seriously?
Oct 16, 2017 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
OneNaughtyBear said:

Grown ass woman using emojis to get her point across, and takes pictures of people behind their back to post online because she doesn't have the vagina to call him out in front of his face. Am I suppose to take her seriously?
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WORKS IN THE ANIME DUBBING INDUSTRY! APOLOGIZE!
Nico- said:
Oct 16, 2017 12:19 PM

Aug 2014
I may be late on this, but... I get the point, it IS wrong to watch anime illegaly, no matter the reason or excuse, if I happened to create some sort of art and then decided to not share it with someone specifically, that's on me, it doesn't give anybody the right to go and still get it anyway. But even if I do agree with this kind of reasoning, I still will watch anime illegaly, because I don't care, I can't afford it and where I live even less anime get licensed than North America. I'm gonna pirate it as long as I have the chance to do so, it's unlikely that they will negate me that chance in my lifetime anyway.
Ruka desu.
Oct 16, 2017 12:23 PM
Jul 2016
As a fiction creator myself, I approach the matter with a "do unto others" sort of logic. If someone were in a country where my work could not be obtained the standard, legal way, I'd have no problem with them pirating a PDF of it off the internet. Similarly, ever since I discovered my ad blocker screws piracy sites out of their revenue, I have no issues pirating stuff that's not available in the US.

On the other hand, if someone were to pirate my work in a country where they could obtain it through reasonable, legal means, I'd be more than a little irritated. Similarly, if I can gain access to an anime through reasonable, legal means, I use that method.

Swagernator said:
People like Anime "Voice actors" outside of Japan need to cease to exist.

Oh, hush.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Oct 16, 2017 12:23 PM

Nov 2011
Comic_Sans said:
Aplope said:
Again, stop with the Wikipedia... You can't frikin attempt to define socialism in one sentence. It's unreal. As I told you, socialism ain't communism. You're debating something that's implied in the frikin name. What on Earth you think the "Social" part of "Social Democracy" stands for? SD is a type of socialism, and Germany's one of the heaviest ones in Europe, as well as the Nordic one. The state intervention over companies, monopoly laws, petrol distribution,... Hell, even cucumbers imports are regulated by specific laws in order to not disturb the economical balance of some regions. Having a "free market" doesn't change any of that.

By the way, I'm not American and since you said you ain't either, you should stop pretending you know what they think. It's not that people think the nordics are socialists, it's the most objective truth. The PES, comprising the socilist bloc of the UE is dominated by mainly nordic and slavic countries, Denmark having presided it until 2014. What better examples are there?

i have no idea what you just said, but that's one of the most beautiful things i've ever read.
rip @Aplope
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 16, 2017 12:28 PM

Mar 2014
DreamingBeats said:
i have no idea what you just said, but that's one of the most beautiful things i've ever read.
rip @Aplope
I would've won the internet a long time ago had the lingua franca been Swedish instead of English. Trust me
Nico- said:
Oct 16, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2016
fuyuki said:
animefan0071 said:

I strongly agree with you :) (hopefully I don't sound rude or confusing sorry if I do)

Having a psychical copy of something and having the best audio and visuals without any buffer and stuff like that is the best way to experience really any show (imo) I will admit I do have FUNI and HIDIVE subscriptions so I do watch some stuff online first before deciding if a series is for me or not.

And you can keep the DVD for as long as you want, you don't need wifi or power (if you have a mini DVD player/ portable player like myself) so theirs alot of upsides (imo) sorry for rambling on.
Though DVDs don't have 'the best audio and visuals'. The audio-visual quality of the DVDs I own (mostly British releases and also some American cause I'm lucky to have a region free DVD player, anyways not sure how it works but almost all of them have a Funimation logo on the cover) doesn't compare to the BD rips I downloaded from torrents, especially when it comes to older shows like Cowboy Bebop. If you buy stuff because you want best quality, then buy BDs.

Yeah sorry about the slip up when I buy them if they have a blu-ray DVD combo I'll buy those since I get both the DVD and Blu-ray for the price of one.

And I rarely buy Blu-ray only, since I can't play them on the road (my mini DVD/portable player can't read them) although if I could find one that did I'd just switch to just buying blu-rays (and the combo's still) sorry again force of habit just saying DVD and not DVD/Blu-ray.

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
Oct 16, 2017 2:41 PM

Nov 2016
She needs to take a chill pill.

Hey ho, a pirates life for me
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 26 minutes ago

7 by deg »»
1 minute ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 4 hours ago

20 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 5 hours ago

23 by deg »»
11 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

62 by Pinoffin »»
22 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

4 by LightWorker »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.