Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 28, 2017 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a crazy guy. The dude with the cleaver really needs his head checked...

Kou is still trying to do the right thing by trying to exorcise the demon. I did kinda like how they protrayed that as it gave me a decent impression about his skills.
Jul 28, 2017 11:42 AM

Mar 2016
That took a quick turn down the Nazi brainwashing a new Hitler youth and trying to create the next Hitler! Crazy!!! But in the end it was a good conclusion to their first mission and I can't wait to see what happens next time!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 28, 2017 4:05 PM

Jun 2015
Thomas is an insane person. His body was burned, but he didn't die. Father McGee shot him in the head. This was a good conclusion for this first mission. It was crazy. From brainwashing people for a new Hitler youth to trying to create another Hitler. Looking forward for the next mission.
Jul 28, 2017 7:01 PM

Feb 2013
Aaaaannnd off the deep end we go.

At least the music was pretty good.

Well, I made it through the first arc...
Jul 28, 2017 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
The Hitler stuff was interesting but I don’t know how to explain it… it feels like the previous episodes did not set up this conclusion very well.
Jul 28, 2017 7:57 PM
Jul 2015
This is a mess and it makes no sense. There's too much shit happening, and for some reason I can't stop watching it. H E L P.
[VI II I]
Jul 28, 2017 8:42 PM

Jun 2016
After the wonderful pacing during the first three episodes, this one just way too rushed and felt over the top. I'm was okay with the nazi conspiracy in the last episode, but they really went full steam ahead with it. Hilter babies, split personalities, the Zion group, hypnotizing and brainwashing kids, and more deaths.

I dunno..... I wasn't really feeling this episode and thought the ending was weak compared to what we had before. The only thing that I liked was that they used sulfuric acid as holy water.

Hopefully the next arc is better.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Jul 28, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2014
But how did Thomas go loco crazy?

Jul 28, 2017 9:09 PM

Aug 2014
What the fuck this episode I am dead.
Sieg Zeon!
Jul 28, 2017 9:58 PM

Jun 2014
This episode really felt like a bunch of shit was being thrown at us all at once with barely any breathing time in between. This happens, then this happens, then there's this revelation that leads to this other thing happening. The pacing in the first 3 episodes was pretty decent but then this one felt like it just went full throttle.

However, what we saw in this episode was still pretty interesting, and they finally solved this case. Now lets see what they deal with in the future.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 28, 2017 10:33 PM

Sep 2016
i'm at a loss for words. that was the dumbest thing i've ever seen and i loved every second of it. i really hope they manage to make this show more ridiculous in the future.
Jul 28, 2017 11:18 PM

Apr 2015
Queenjdlols said:
The Hitler stuff was interesting but I don’t know how to explain it… it feels like the previous episodes did not set up this conclusion very well.

Yeah, the conclusion of this was kinda dumb, the previous episodes were so good tho.
Jul 28, 2017 11:51 PM

Jan 2016
Hitler's semen??!! Not in a trillion years I have expected to hear something like that xD
They use the Zeppelin's Helium to keep his body? LOL
Not just in 'Murricans films, now in Anime we have the same Nazi-Zionist relationship.
I laughed a lot, those Japs have tons of imagination.
AkiSenzeiJul 29, 2017 12:04 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2017 1:40 AM

Dec 2013
Yeah, they kinda went overboard with the conspiracy theory there.
Though it kinda makes no sense how this anti-nazi organisation just conveniently allows Hitler's last kid to live after his previous sibling managed to go insane and destroy an entire convent...

And they never really did explain just what the purpose of setting up all those signs was for. I mean, why bother alerting the Vatican Miracle investigators of your dastardly deeds anyway? Why not just operate without anyone noticing? Calling attention to yourself is kinda stupid if you ask me.

They never really did explain the purpose of the two murdered officers either. They just appered a couple of seconds, looked suspicious (like what's with licking that sausage...??) and then they just died..... no purpose other than that. Nor did they really explain the meanings of the deaths from the glass paintings either..... it was all so pointless...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 29, 2017 3:28 AM

Apr 2012
So it was priest Nazis all along!
Well my brain had no time to rest this ep, we kept on getting answer after answer.... and I totally loved it.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jul 29, 2017 3:42 AM
Nov 2016
Well, they really brought the mystery together at the end but I feel like the build up to the end was unnecessarily long and that the ending was rushed.
Jul 29, 2017 6:19 AM
Oct 2007
Somehow the conclusion wasn't as satisfying as I expected and yet I couldn't really bare to drop the show. H.E.L.P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2017 7:07 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was fast paced and lot of things happened. That nazi conspiracy was interesting but it would've been better if these events were spread over two episodes, imo.

On a positive note, that blonde sister is still alive and Father McGee is badass.

Jul 29, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2014
well case solved...so like the case was solved and the whole Nazi bullshit was plugged in... gonna drop the series now.... religion mixed anime never amused me rather confuses me even more
Jul 29, 2017 7:51 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This episode was the most stupidest shit I've ever seen in a long time, I love it.

Either a 5/5 or a 1/5. I've never been this conflicted my entire life.
GoldenDevilGamerJul 29, 2017 3:03 PM
Jul 29, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
ahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaha Thanks I'm dead
Jul 29, 2017 10:35 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This shit got deep in ways I did not expect lol.....Wow

This episode really got me thinking if something like this could have actually happened lol....Like the way they set up this Neo Nazi foundation was kinda genius lol straight up to preserving Hitler's body etc

L-Ryoshi said:
Yeah, they kinda went overboard with the conspiracy theory there.
Though it kinda makes no sense how this anti-nazi organisation just conveniently allows Hitler's last kid to live after his previous sibling managed to go insane and destroy an entire convent...

And they never really did explain just what the purpose of setting up all those signs was for. I mean, why bother alerting the Vatican Miracle investigators of your dastardly deeds anyway? Why not just operate without anyone noticing? Calling attention to yourself is kinda stupid if you ask me.

They never really did explain the purpose of the two murdered officers either. They just appered a couple of seconds, looked suspicious (like what's with licking that sausage...??) and then they just died..... no purpose other than that. Nor did they really explain the meanings of the deaths from the glass paintings either..... it was all so pointless...
Why would they kill an unborn child? Like the guy said, just because it's father was one of the most disgusting human beings to ever live, that doesn't mean that the child will follow suit.....What matter is the child's upbringing and the people around it and there's nothing to suggest that he'll undergo the same upbringing that the previous child went through since they shut down the whole Neo Nazi program and also because all of the persons behind it are dead and sent the mother away to lead a brand new life (She was oblivious to the truth anyway so it's not like she has any malice in her either)

As for the signs, that was just biblical stuff/Satanism and what not but maybe they alerted the Vatican as a front or because it was simply leaked and the Vatican just wanted to investigate the matter

And likewise with the 2 undercover officers, it was just in theme with the biblical/satanism symbolism stuff, except they obviously died because the guy found out who they were really
TokoyaJul 29, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 29, 2017 10:42 AM

Oct 2007
I've absolutely no idea how I feel about this series.
Jul 29, 2017 10:53 AM

Jun 2016
Shark = jumped. XD
Jul 29, 2017 11:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Someone saw The Boys from Brazil one time too many. That was a bit too much IMO.

I hope the next arcs are somewhat better.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 29, 2017 12:50 PM

Jul 2017
What the f*ck was this even

So bad it was funny but still a shame because I loved this show while it made some semblance of sense.
Jul 29, 2017 2:16 PM

Apr 2009
GoldenDevilGamer said:
This episode was the most stupidest shit I've ever seen in a long time, I love it.

Either a 5/5 or a 1/5. I've never been this conflicted my entire life.

It is the best comedy of the season. I don't know where it could even go from now on, however. This will be hard to top.

Jul 29, 2017 3:38 PM

Oct 2014
Nazi conspiracy [CHECK]
Vatican conspiracy [CHECK]
Clone conspiracy [CHECK]
Split personality conflict generating... a conspiracy [CHECK]

I'll keep watching this. Until the very end. Just for the CONSPIRACIES.
[Satou's laughter]
Jul 29, 2017 5:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm for the killer to lie in wait for them though. To think that the killer was the guard though. But man what was most surprising was the fact that he in turn got ambushed as well. A triple ambush eh. The Nazi's and the church eh. Sounds like a really viable story actually. Wow to think that the message itself had a line from Hitlers cursed book. This arc of linking the Nazis with the church is getting pretty interesting. So the first leader of this church was secretly a Nazi big wig eh. If it does get out that the church was actually helping Nazi war criminals in escaping then i think they will have a lot to pay. To think that most of that branches senior members were second gen Nazi's though. Well i guess being torn apart by being roped to a car will be called torture. The gates of hell is hidden beneath the holy lance lol. But man to think that beneath the church was such a large space though. Lol a drug factory beneath the church the irony lol. Damm now that was a creepy baby skeleton there. My first freezing Hitler then using his sperm in an effort to create a successor. To think that they will end up fighting against the people that they were supposed to be helping though.

To think that holy water actually worked on the Hitler wannabe though. But that battle was a close one though. Im glad that the students were freed from the hypnotism though. It seems that the third party also had similar goals to Roberto and Hiragi though in wanting to stop this little cult. Hmm for that guy to survive being hit by holy water laced with sulfuric acid though. But hey he can't survive getting shot repeatedly right. Hmm so McGee was part of a group that hunted down Nazi's eh. And i thought that he was a bad guy at first. Hmm so the one's that were killed first were actually good guys sadly. Man that was a hard case and a unexpected one at that but im glad that its over.
Jul 29, 2017 7:11 PM

Oct 2015
Lol This show man. It's like watching a really cheesy movie. I'm mean you can't have Nazis without a Hitler cameo.
Jul 29, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
I feel like it could have ended here........ or whatever. Reminded me of Monster.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jul 29, 2017 7:49 PM

Jul 2016
I think this anime is so bad, it might actually be entertaining.

This episode was like... wtf.

Jul 29, 2017 8:18 PM

Apr 2015
I'm impressed that they actually explained all the 'miracles' they were investigating

I can't wait for the next arc. It looks like a detective show and I really like that

I just hope they slow down the pace a little bit because it's too much information going on
Jul 29, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
Well...it was unexpected xD At least for me because i wasn't expecting any Nazis or Hitler here xD
That guy was insane!
I like it that they actually explain the miracles, that's the best part.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 30, 2017 1:47 AM

May 2017
Lel Hitler-senpai

Couldn't even remember Thomas from previous episodes, who is he again? The kid who was drugged and abused?

And wasn't Mcgee the one they Skype'd in episode 2?

I hope this identity crisis stop in the other arcs
LairucremJul 30, 2017 1:51 AM
Jul 30, 2017 3:22 AM

Oct 2008
Priest in handguns with laser-pointers are COOL!
4/5.

Jul 30, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2015
Holy shit this show is so bad it's actually pretty comical.
Jul 30, 2017 10:35 AM

Mar 2009
this episode cemented this show as a 1/10 for me. what the fuck.
Jul 30, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2016
wt f did I just watch? the conspiracy is so strong in this anime, why no one visitor report the weirdness to local police?
Jul 30, 2017 12:47 PM

May 2008
Well shit that was fast paced xD How did they know the water was drug spiked and to take an antidote? How did they find the chamber? HOW TF DID THEY KNOW ALL THIS SHIT SO QUICK.

And man this was way too much for me but the first arc seems to be done. Damn.

Jul 30, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2015
I knew it from the start that this show wasn't ever going to make any sense but I never really expected this level of randomness; it completely blew my mind with all the incoherent shit thrown into the mix. This really feels like an awful horror B movie from the 80's, I just love it so much. <3
Jul 30, 2017 11:43 PM
May 2011
Why are Nazis always making meth and trying to clone Hitler?
Jul 31, 2017 11:17 AM
Mar 2012
Waa insane end to the nazi baby virgin lord Janus cult drug trading Vatican Heinrich with Zion spy priest & nuns Mary & Anna stories revealed.

Jul 31, 2017 9:34 PM

Jul 2016
Oh my god xD I just can not believe what happened!! It is absolutely ridiculous hahaha

... I love this show so much.
Aug 1, 2017 2:54 AM

Mar 2009
This episode was basically /pol/'s wet dream come true.

One of the dumbest episodes of anime I've ever seen.
Aug 1, 2017 8:22 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh man, i laughed so much in this episode for all the wrong reasons.

I hope it gets even more ridiculous with aliens and shit
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 2, 2017 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Holy shit, that was a complete mess. If only they would slow down a little.
Aug 2, 2017 4:25 PM

Mar 2017
DatRandomDude said:
Oh man, i laughed so much in this episode for all the wrong reasons.

I hope it gets even more ridiculous with aliens and shit

They need to add it to the comedy genre. Or add the comedy tag? I don't know what to call it.

The burning man was what got me. And the exorcism was hilarious too.
    have a berry

good day lol
Aug 3, 2017 5:35 AM

Aug 2012
OMG, that was... something. XD
All I can say about this ep is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5hXwo4De0
Aug 3, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2016
Lmao Hitler reborn.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

70 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 20, 8:22 PM

» Light Novel - for those who want to follow the story

Willowspell - Sep 26, 2017

10 by little_raven »»
Feb 9, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

42 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

23 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 26, 2023 5:16 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2017

33 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.