Forum Settings
Forums

Milo Yiannopoulos loses book deal and speaking slot following child abuse comments

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2017
traed said:
swirlydragon said:

There are all kinds of people in this world but that doesn't mean that you should twist the fact as you did in the earlier post by saying "He isn't pedophile, he just said that 13 year old could have sex"
Are you kidding me?
You're trying to defend a pedophile!

You clearly don't know what pedophilia is. I also don't lke Milo, he's an asshole.

I know what pedophilia is, alright!
If I say that raping a women is a good thing then there's a 99.9% chance of me being a rapist and yet you say Milo is not a pedophile.
PITIFUL!
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 6:23 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 21, 2017 6:13 AM

Jan 2011
swirlydragon said:

He even supported Trump, that just shows you how ugly those Trumpsters really are.
DESPICABLE!

i cant agree with this point
so Milo is some dude who talks shit an happens to support Trump an you say he represents all Trump supportes... if i pointed out many "moderate muslims" (or at least that what they call themselves) that happen to approve pedophilia (even the right to marry babies), honor killings, death for apostasy, stoning people for adultery, etc, ect, ect would you say that just shows you how ugly those muslims really are?

personally i dont believe one man represents all an im not even a Trump supporter
Feb 21, 2017 6:14 AM

Mar 2008
Altairius said:
I don't "believe" it. It's a fact. When there is an overwhelming correlation, it tends to indicate a connection of some kind.

It doesn't mean it's the cause. I already debunked this for you before though about how arbitrary species classification is and how geographic groupings don't equal individual races.
Feb 21, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
Grey-Zone said:
swirlydragon said:

Seriously dude?
You want to know what I watch?
Hahahahah
Why?
So that you can criticize my news sources?
Well then I'll tell you.
I don't watch any news though I read articles by Fox News, CNN, guardians, etc.
I read articles from Fox and CNN so that I can look at both perspectives and if any one of them lie then there's always a third party to verify it.
Like for example when Fox lied about Quebec then CNN quickly spotted that and Fox apologized for it.
Though sometimes I might be wrong but in Trump's case, we can easily see that Fox News and Breitbart is supporting him blindly.
Faux News lied about Quebec mosque shooting and Breitbart's employer who was going to give his toxic speech in UC Berkeley turned out to be a pedophile.
A person with that mind-set could only corrupt young people and yet when the protesters stopped his speech from happening then Trump threatened the University by saying he'll cut-off the funding.

Do you think CNN covers Trump unbiased without holding back real news that would help Trump? Do you think CNN did not blindly support Hillary Clinton during the campaign?

As for Berkeley: It was only cancelled because protesters were being violent and resorted to vandalism, so the event was cancelled due to security reason. Do you consider this violence and the losses of the owners of the vandalized objects acceptable because it damaged someone you politically disagree with? Or do you not?

And who has the authority to decide what kind of speech is "toxic" or not without risk of inserting their own political agenda?

The protest was nice and quiet until some people with black dress came and made it disastrous.
Read this
As for Hiliary, she might be a corrupted person but she was not a f*ckin Nazi.
And I never said that CNN is a good news source. I also read from Fox News and I've already given you the reason as to why I do that.
Btw any person could make out that Milo's speech would be toxic as he is supporting a racist leader.

Feb 21, 2017 6:18 AM
Mar 2011
now watch the pusdo leftist like vindicator and sargon and there ilk come out to defend him

yes im of the far left as many people would say i call my self moderate left in betten the center left an the far left
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 21, 2017 6:21 AM

Jan 2017
silversaint said:
swirlydragon said:

He even supported Trump, that just shows you how ugly those Trumpsters really are.
DESPICABLE!

i cant agree with this point
so Milo is some dude who talks shit an happens to support Trump an you say he represents all Trump supportes... if i pointed out many "moderate muslims" (or at least that what they call themselves) that happen to approve pedophilia (even the right to marry babies), honor killings, death for apostasy, stoning people for adultery, etc, ect, ect would you say that just shows you how ugly those muslims really are?

personally i dont believe one man represents all an im not even a Trump supporter

Trump is a f*ckin Nazi and everyone knows that, so his supporters are despicable.
Same for muslims, if a muslim supports ISIS then he is despicable.

Feb 21, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2014
Altairius said:
SeibaaHomu said:
So now that their one gay friend has been outed as a pedophile, how do you guys think the alt right are going to keep up the illusion they actually care about LGBT rights?

Keeping Muslims out is the most pro-gay position. The alt right doesn't care about gay rights though.

traed said:

He believes that though.

I don't "believe" it. It's a fact. When there is an overwhelming correlation, it tends to indicate a connection of some kind.

It's also a "fact" that black people are on average poorer, mostly due to obvious historical reasons. They also tend to more often live in "ghettos". That in turn also means that education for black people, on average, is lower than for whites.

It's questionable whether or not IQ-tests really only test "innate intelligence" with education-levels and real-life experiences really having no influence whatsoever, so

So with all that said, it's quite plausible to think that rather than due to "being black", the lower IQ-on-average statics may be caused by economic inequality instead.

That's why statistics are really useless to find out causation. But they are damn good to convince people of causation between two different aspects that may or may not have been properly examined.
Feb 21, 2017 6:22 AM

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:
Seriously dude lmao
Islam doesn't say that lol
Where'd you read that?
Well, whatever!
Believe what you want to.
I live in a muslim majority country and many of my friends are muslim so I know a lot about Islam.

the quran states that muhammed was the ideal man and he had a 9yo wife.
also some islamic countries like saudi arabia have no age of consent, you just have to be married. a few days ago there was even a mal thread about the marriages between adults and teenagers (below the aoc) among syrian refugees.
seems like you don't no that much about islam after all

Feb 21, 2017 6:24 AM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Altairius said:

Keeping Muslims out is the most pro-gay position. The alt right doesn't care about gay rights though.

It's also a "fact" that black people are on average poorer, mostly due to obvious historical reasons. They also tend to more often live in "ghettos". That in turn also means that education for black people, on average, is lower than for whites.

It's questionable whether or not IQ-tests really only test "innate intelligence" with education-levels and real-life experiences really having no influence whatsoever, so

So with all that said, it's quite plausible to think that rather than due to "being black", the lower IQ-on-average statics may be caused by economic inequality instead.

That's why statistics are really useless to find out causation. But they are damn good to convince people of causation between two different aspects that may or may not have been properly examined.

the lakc of people ot asplre to be is also an issue i think
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 21, 2017 6:26 AM
Mar 2011
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:
Seriously dude lmao
Where'd you read that?
Well, whatever!
I live in a muslim majority country and many of my friends are muslim so I know a lot about Islam.

also some islamic countries like saudi arabia have no age of consent, you just have to be married. a few days ago there was even a mal thread about the marriages between adults and teenagers (below the aoc) among syrian refugees.

AOC is sutudly high in the us imo Japan is better mainy cuase it leads ot less false accusations of statutory rape

Feb 21, 2017 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:
Seriously dude lmao
Where'd you read that?
Well, whatever!

idek what you guys are talking about, but wouldn't it be easier to link the specific section you're referring to?

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Feb 21, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:
Seriously dude lmao
Where'd you read that?
Well, whatever!

I f*ckin knew it that you'd bring Muhammad into this.
Lol
Now read this ma boi!
Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty.

SOURCE
So yeah, muslims do not support pedophilia.
(And now the marriage is also banned because what's the point of marriage when you can't have sex?)
Stop making up sh*t about muslims.
You nazi!
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 6:34 AM

Feb 21, 2017 6:35 AM

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:

Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old.

so you consider someone a pedophile for supporting relationships between adults and 13yo's, but not when the girl is only 9 or 10?
check mate i guess

Feb 21, 2017 6:35 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

so you consider someone a pedophile for supporting relationships between adults and 13yo's, but not when the girl is only 9 or 10?
check mate i guess

Hahahah
Do you know the meaning of consummated?
Google it, ma boi
The person didn't have sex with the girl and the girl lived in her home.
So yeah, the marriage was only cultural not biological.
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 6:39 AM

Feb 21, 2017 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
You guys do know that he's neither a pedophile apologist nor a pedophile, right? This is pretty easy to see in the quotes you're taken out of context too.

He also clarified his views on the matter in his Facebook posts.
Anyway, if anything, this is apologia for his own situation rather than for others. When he first mentioned it, he said that he didn't see it as a "bad thing" for himself, to now change to "I was a victim and that was disgusting.", either to get off the hook because of how society gets baited hard when it comes to anything related to the word "pedophilia" or because he was joking on the stream in the first place.
He says 16 years old as an age of consent is somewhat okay.
He was talking about his relationship with a 29 year old man when he was 17 at a point when he mentioned "boys", because some love to use that as a quote to think he meant prepubescent individuals when his rhetoric never really touched prepubescent but only post-pubescent (he was 13-14 he himself said, when he was "abused" by the priest) and only touches legal situations, since in the UK, the age of consent right now is 16.

He also outed three pedophiles and has advocated for chemical castration of pedophiles and incarceration. He has said that on Twitter in 2015 and I don't believe he was talking about molesters/rapists, but just pedophiles, just to point out that he's rather extreme, even when it comes only to thought crime.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 21, 2017 6:39 AM

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

check mate i guess

Hahahah
Google it, ma boi

yes i do, but maybe you should use google instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consummation

The definition of consummation usually refers to penile-vaginal sexual penetration, but some religious doctrines hold that there is an additional requirement that there must not be any contraception used

Feb 21, 2017 6:41 AM

Oct 2014
swirlydragon said:
Grey-Zone said:

Do you think CNN covers Trump unbiased without holding back real news that would help Trump? Do you think CNN did not blindly support Hillary Clinton during the campaign?

As for Berkeley: It was only cancelled because protesters were being violent and resorted to vandalism, so the event was cancelled due to security reason. Do you consider this violence and the losses of the owners of the vandalized objects acceptable because it damaged someone you politically disagree with? Or do you not?

And who has the authority to decide what kind of speech is "toxic" or not without risk of inserting their own political agenda?

The protest was nice and quiet until some people with black dress came and made it disastrous.
Read this
And I never said that CNN is a good news source. I also read from Fox News and I've already given you the reason as to why I do that.
Btw any person could make out that Milo's speech would be toxic as he is supporting a racist leader.

That is reasonable, I am OK with that even if I disagree with you on that.

The last line however (bolded) is a different matter. That's an absurd absolute which is often a sign of cognitive dissonance. Furthermore do you think you have the qualifications to evaluate whether or not someone is racist without using false axioms (i.e. "it's obvious") and an argumentum ad populum (i.e. "A lot of people think he is racist, so he really must be racist")?

Actually all Milo talks about are SJWs - I have watched a few of them. Have you even watched an appearence of Milo at a university other than cherrypicked, edited videos by people who are biased against him?
Feb 21, 2017 6:41 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

Hahahah
Google it, ma boi

yes i do, but maybe you should use google instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consummation

The definition of consummation usually refers to penile-vaginal sexual penetration, but some religious doctrines hold that there is an additional requirement that there must not be any contraception used

Consummated means make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse.
Read
Also, the previous source I've provided clearly said that the person didn't have sex with the girl and the girl lived in her home.
So first go read the previous source.
The previous source is wikipedia.
Also, consummated has many meanings so wikipedia even clarified it by saying the above things.
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 6:44 AM

Feb 21, 2017 6:43 AM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
swirlydragon said:

Read this

The last line however (bolded) is a different matter. That's an absurd absolute which is often a sign of cognitive dissonance. Furthermore do you think you have the qualifications to evaluate whether or not someone is racist without using false axioms (i.e. "it's obvious") and an argumentum ad populum (i.e. "A lot of people think he is racist, so he really must be racist")?

Actually all Milo talks about are SJWs - I have watched a few of them. Have you even watched an appearence of Milo at a university other than cherrypicked, edited videos by people who are biased against him?

alot of did racists did back trump re you going to deny this

Feb 21, 2017 6:50 AM

Apr 2012
Feb 21, 2017 6:52 AM
Mar 2011

why did he not report that man of the cloth to interfere with him then simple question

Feb 21, 2017 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
Milo is super in the wrong here, one of many things I think hes in the wrong for. However I do think this is a big case of stockholm syndrome more so than anything for when he was raped as a kid.

That being said, everything he's done in handling this is only burying him further.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2012
DateYutaka said:

why did he not report that man of the cloth to interfere with him then simple question
I neither know nor do I see how this matters.

Autocrat said:

Oct 2014
DateYutaka said:
Grey-Zone said:

A lot of racists also backed Clinton - not a surprise considering the USA is essentially a two-party republic. Also what's the difference between a non-racist voting for Trump because he/she wants to pay less taxes compared to a racist voting for Trump because he/she wants to pay less taxes?

It's baffling that people automatically assume that racists vote based on racism. What makes people assume that every racist is a single-issue voter, while all non-racists are not?

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:

Consummated means make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse.
Read
Also, the previous source I've provided clearly said that the person didn't have sex with the girl and the girl lived in her home.
Also, consummated has many meanings so wikipedia even clarified it by saying the above things.

let me break it down for you: muammed married aisha when she was 6. they had sex, consummated the marriage, when she was 9 or 10. what kind of mental gymnastic do you need to not consider that pedophilic and how can you think that anything you wrote proved your point?

let's stop that. seems like arguing with you makes absolutely no sense

Feb 21, 2017 6:55 AM

Nov 2016
swirlydragon said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

Milo made some comments you disagree with. How does that make him a pedophile?

He bashed pedophilia in his Facebook post. How does that make him a pedophile?

I'm having trouble reaching your conclusions. Please enlighten me.

Of course, he'd defend himself when people called him a pedophile.
He is not a retard.
No pedophile would ever say he is a pedophile.
Go and watch the video where Milo defends pedophile.
Seriously dude, stop defending a pedophile.

So how many pictures of naked underage boys does he have on his computer?

I'm not defending him. He could be a closet pedophile for all I know, but so could you.
There's no evidence to support these pedophilia accusations.

The media is quite good with the spin and deceptive nature.
Feb 21, 2017 6:56 AM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
DateYutaka said:

A lot of racists also backed Clinton - not a surprise considering the USA is essentially a two-party republic. Also what's the difference between a non-racist voting for Trump because he/she wants to pay less taxes compared to a racist voting for Trump because he/she wants to pay less taxes?

It's baffling that people automatically assume that racists vote based on racism. What makes people assume that every racist is a single-issue voter, while all non-racists are not?

did those working class voteers voote from trump to get there wages slashed by 3.5% and yes he has done this by attacking unions

fyi im Anti Clinton to

Feb 21, 2017 6:57 AM
Mar 2011
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

Read

let me break it down for you: muammed married aisha when she was 6. they had sex, consummated the marriage, when she was 9 or 10. what kind of mental gymnastic do you need to not consider that pedophilic and how can you think that anything you wrote proved your point?

what os the jews holy guys who kkilled kids with herpeis cuase of a right in there Faith

thats right milo ben and all that ilk said nothing

Feb 21, 2017 6:58 AM
Mar 2011
Immahnoob said:
DateYutaka said:

imo sorry he defended a pedo simple as that

Feb 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Apr 2012
DateYutaka said:
Immahnoob said:

He didn't defend him, he joked about him. And if your logic is that he's defending the priest because he's not outing him, then you'd have to admit that you're wrong because he outed 3 other pedophiles during his career as a journalist.
Date, you know you have to try harder than this with me.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 7:00 AM

Oct 2014
DateYutaka said:
Grey-Zone said:

did those working class voteers voote from trump to get there wages slashed by 3.5% and yes he has done this by attacking unions

fyi im Anti Clinton to

I am not sure what you are talking about in regard to unions. I saw this instead:

Feb 21, 2017 7:01 AM
Mar 2011
Immahnoob said:
DateYutaka said:

He didn't defend him, he joked about him. And if your logic is that he's defending the priest because he's not outing him, then you'd have to admit that you're wrong because he outed 3 other pedophiles during his career as a journalist.

im sorry i owuld have outed all pedos my self he defmed hom by not outing him cause hes a member f his faith

Feb 21, 2017 7:03 AM

Apr 2012
DateYutaka said:
Immahnoob said:

im sorry i owuld have outed all pedos my self he defmed hom by not outing him cause hes a member f his faith
You're now making assertions without evidence. He never said why he didn't out him.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 7:08 AM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
DateYutaka said:

fyi im Anti Clinton to

I am not sure what you are talking about in regard to unions. I saw this instead:

if he was pro union hes would VETO crap like this this is case er the GOP own cuase of working class votes this is one of the thing i think the ceatl goverment shpuld beable to overrule local govermt in

Feb 21, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 2014
DateYutaka said:
Grey-Zone said:

if he was pro union hes would VETO crap like this this is case er the GOP own cuase of working class votes this is one of the thing i think the ceatl goverment shpuld beable to overrule local govermt in

As you pointed out, it's a state-level issue and has almost nothing to do with Trump who works on the federal-level.
Feb 21, 2017 7:11 AM
Mar 2011
Immahnoob said:
DateYutaka said:

You're now making assertions without evidence. He never said why he didn't out him.

but he out pedo who happe to on the left for fun you dont see the issue i see he coverd for the prest cause of there sae views on fiath

i would out pedo on both sides

why has milo no made videos attacking the cchruch for cvovering up shit like that

while people on t letf have made them sort of videos

Feb 21, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

Read

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha
This story is as old as it gets.
According to muslims, Aisha was Muhammad's youngest wife.
It has nothing to do with pedophilia.
As for sex, it happened after she reached puberty.
So, get your facts right, kid.

Feb 21, 2017 7:15 AM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
DateYutaka said:

You just answered your own question. It's a state-level issue and has nothing to do with Trump who works on the federal-level.

i i was trump in akry state that got me in i owuld step in and say stop and atke it to the highet cort in the lad ot have it blocked

if he really cares about the working class and not just the upper class

side note hes so pro worker
[yt[K3RwjA3xUJc[/yt[

Feb 21, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2017
SpamuraiSensei said:
swirlydragon said:

Of course, he'd defend himself when people called him a pedophile.
He is not a retard.
No pedophile would ever say he is a pedophile.
Go and watch the video where Milo defends pedophile.
Seriously dude, stop defending a pedophile.

I'm not defending him. He could be a closet pedophile for all I know, but so could you.

Yeah why not?
Stop being delusional.
He clearly defended pedophiles while I am against pedophiles.
If I were to defend rape then there's a 99.9% chance that I raped someone.
So yeah, he is a pedophile.

Feb 21, 2017 7:19 AM

Nov 2016
swirlydragon said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

Yeah why not?
Stop being delusional.
He clearly defended pedophiles while I am against pedophiles.
If I were to defend rape then there's a 99.9% chance that I raped someone.
So yeah, he is a pedophile.

So does a lawyer defending a rapist make them a rapist too?

I'm not delusional, I'm logical and objective. I know you hate Donald Trump and the right wing so I think that's influencing you.
Feb 21, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2017
Grey-Zone said:
swirlydragon said:

Read this

During Trump's campaign, he said many despicable things about muslims.
After he became the POTUS, he banned 7 muslim majority countries.
Now I know Islam is not a race.
But Trump is clearly acting like Hitler.
He killed 30 Yemen civilians including children and said the mission was successful.
Now if that isn't a racist than who is?
And Milo was defending that same person and is a alt-right so yeah, he will obviously be despicable. No wonder he was a pedophile.
Trump is despicable and his supporters are the same.
They want to kill innocent people.
Now, I don't belong to muslim community.
But if I imagine myself living in USA (and being a muslim), the only things I can think of is people calling me terrorist or Trumpsters bullying me.
The real terrorists in this world are Trumpsters.
They are worse than filth.
After Trump became the POTUS, more innocent muslims have died than white people and yet Trump keeps on calling muslims as terrorists and white people as angels.
He even ignored the Quebec mosque shooting when the perperator was found out to be a white guy.
But when it came to France museum attack by a muslim (in which no one died) he was quick to respond.

Feb 21, 2017 7:26 AM
Mar 2011
swirlydragon said:
Grey-Zone said:

He killed 30 Yemen civilians including children and said the mission was successful.
And Milo was defending that same person and is a alt-right so yeah, he will obviously be despicable. No wonder he was a pedophile.
But if I imagine myself living in USA (and being a muslim), the only things I can think of is people calling me terrorist or Trumpsters bullying me.
After Trump became the POTUS, more innocent muslims have died than white people and yet Trump keeps on calling muslims as terrorists and white people as angels.
He even ignored the Quebec mosque shooting when the perperator was found out to be a white guy.
But when it came to France museum attack by a muslim (in which no one died) he was quick to respond.

im of the left and i say trump banned the worng nations id say a ban of Gualf states owuld have been better simple

Feb 21, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2017
DateYutaka said:
swirlydragon said:

im of the left and i say trump banned the worng nations id say a ban of Gualf states owuld have been better simple

Why?
So, that they could invade it afterwards?
Like what they did with Iraq
Because USA needs oil, if they were to ban these countries then they'd have to invade it in order to take the oil or else US economy would decrease exponentially.
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 7:33 AM

Feb 21, 2017 7:32 AM
Mar 2011
swirlydragon said:
DateYutaka said:

Why?

no im anti war but mos of the 9/11 hiakacer were saudi that is fact hell owuld also abn the zionists too but that just me

Feb 21, 2017 7:34 AM

Mar 2014
swirlydragon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha

I don't know much about the story, but you know girls can hit puberty at age 8 or 9, right?
Feb 21, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2017
DateYutaka said:
swirlydragon said:

Why?

no im anti war but mos of the 9/11 hiakacer were saudi that is fact hell owuld also abn the zionists too but that just me

USA needs oil, if they were to ban gulf countries then they'd have to invade it in order to take the oil or else US economy would decrease exponentially.
Also, 9/11 was a plot by Zionists.
Sorry, but I don't believe what media says.
Read this

Feb 21, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2017
AnimeAdamOP said:
swirlydragon said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha

I don't know much about the story, but you know girls can hit puberty at age 8 or 9, right?

Wtf?
Hahahahha
Seriously?
Go study biology m8.
They don't even have their periods when they are this old.

Feb 21, 2017 7:38 AM

Mar 2014
swirlydragon said:
AnimeAdamOP said:

Wtf?
Hahahahha
Seriously?
Go study biology m8.

This is funny. I'm a junior Microbiology major. Literally any google source will tell you this as well.
Feb 21, 2017 7:39 AM

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha

are you mentally handicapped? how can you not understand what

your_source said:
Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.

means. It's exactly what i wrote. He had sex with her when she was nine or ten years old while muhammed was 53.

i really stop now...

Feb 21, 2017 7:45 AM

May 2009
swirlydragon said:
AnimeAdamOP said:

Wtf?
Hahahahha
Seriously?
Go study biology m8.

Girls typically hit puberty between 11-13yo.
How is having sex with a 13yo okay?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.