Forum Settings
Forums

Guys, would you date and/or marry a fujoshi?

New
Would you choose a fujoshi as your soulmate
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 14, 2014 10:12 PM

Oct 2012
i dont really care since i wouldnt have one in the first place
RRRRRRRRRR
Feb 14, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2013
Whatever floats their boat. As long as it doesn't hurt anybody, I'm fine with whatever someone's personal interests are. This is all assuming the basic person has a good personality~

And sure, draw me. I'd be interested how I'd look in the drawings lol

*Oh wait. If she tried to hook me up with another man, wouldn't she not be being my soulmate in the first place? And no way to that part, or at least I'd just take it as an unexpected joke.
Feb 14, 2014 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
So what if she was?

I think it's better as a hobby and not a career choice, but I will support her all the way.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Feb 15, 2014 1:19 AM

Nov 2011
This question is retarded, but I'll play along.

I would marry her (assuming I'm interested in marriage of course), and then we could watch hentai yaoi together.
I luv u
Feb 15, 2014 2:13 AM

Nov 2013
The fujoshi at the Akihabara doujin shops aren't bad looking.
Feb 15, 2014 2:25 AM

Jan 2009
as long as she is hot then yes i would
Feb 15, 2014 3:15 AM
Feb 15, 2014 3:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
uh would depend a bit on exactly what kind of fujoshi she'd be
Feb 15, 2014 3:33 AM

Sep 2012
gigglingidiot said:
Most of you should be grateful you get the option of dating anything, even a rock.

To be honest, rocks have a more appealing personality than some fujoshis.
Feb 15, 2014 3:35 AM

Sep 2010
I really wouldn't care, just as long as she isn't pairing up every guy she sees. Fetishes are fine just don't go overboard.

gigglingidiot said:
Most of you should be grateful you get the option of dating anything, even a rock. Apparently I'm bi and like girls, so yeah. I'd bang a fujoshi girl so hard she'd forget she likes yaoi.

SetsukoHara said:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/02/03/fujoshi-celebrate-rin-matsuokas-birthday-freely/
fucking hilarious
Urban Dictionary said:
She masterbates to Supernatural imagining Sam and Dean in bed, naked, touching each other!!!
fuck I've done that but dammit that doujin was hot
Feb 15, 2014 3:57 AM

Jun 2008
Only if she understands that is not something i like so it's pointless to try and show it to me or bother me with it and that she should keep it away from our relationship and only for her own private moments.
If she constantly tries to shove her yaoi stuff on my face and she's unsatisfied with just entertaining herself with it and feels like she has to show it off to me then no i won't tolerate her.

gigglingidiot said:
Most of you should be grateful you get the option of dating anything, even a rock.

Isn't about time we get over the trope that "everyone else except me is pathetic" that seems to go around in anime forums?
Who the fuck to you think you are anyway that will say that to others?
Feb 15, 2014 3:59 AM

Feb 2014
Girls, would you date and/or marry a man finds lesbian sex hot?
I think you'd look lovely with your wrists slit.
Feb 15, 2014 4:02 AM

Aug 2013
Mogu-sama said:
Hagarn said:
I don't even have a clue what fujoshi is.......

Urban Dictionary said:
Homophile women who get aroused by imagining two (or more) cute guys loving each other.
Fujoshi herself is not included in the imagination, usually those cute guys are not gay, and the situation is absolutely impossible.
Yoko is such a Fujoshi!
She masterbates to Supernatural imagining Sam and Dean in bed, naked, touching each other!!!

So basically... a girl who likes yaoi? Well that defines a good portion of anime's female audience. I'm the only one of my female friends that watches anime that isn't into yaoi o.O

Sasugay said:

Already did.... and that also defines most men XD
Feb 15, 2014 4:09 AM

Jul 2013
b0ss said:
Fujoshi's are into some freaky shit, that being said; yes. I'm sure that they give better sex than the average girl.

I'd assume so as well. Seriously, a prude fujoshi? That's quite the contradiction. Also seems that fujoshi are hella horny as well.(LOLZ I just realized something as a yuri fanboy I rarely get off to Yuri and instead focus on the story and get emotionally attached to them. Here's a lovely Yuri doujin I just read the other day:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yui_and_azusas_love_song#1
It was HELLA FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! ~kyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!~ Especially the last page. Azunyan and Yui are so fucking cute as a couple!!!!!!!1 :3

On the other hand, fujoshi proly get turned on just by pairing some guys and jilling off to them later on. I don't think being emotionally attached to the characters is as important to them as having multiple orgasms thinking of 2-D guys doing bareback gay sex. Also with all the yaoi they're into, there's a good chance that she'll take it in her Yaoi hole.(during that time, she's proly fantasizing of being a guy getting gangbanged by hella guys in a massive sausage fest from her favorite yaoi doujin.)
1L0can0Feb 15, 2014 4:20 AM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 15, 2014 4:16 AM

Dec 2013
b0ss said:
Fujoshi's are into some freaky shit, that being said; yes. I'm sure that they give better sex than the average girl.

wow ._.
Feb 15, 2014 4:29 AM

Sep 2010
Sasugay said:
yes. I wouldn't mind if he was into girls with dicks, as long as I like him I don't care.
1L0can0 said:
that was cute!
1L0can0 said:
On the other hand, fujoshi proly get turned on just by pairing some guys and jilling off to them later on. I don't think being emotionally attached to the characters is as important to them as having multiple orgasms thinking of 2-D guys doing bareback gay sex.
Doubt it. Being an ex-fujioshi myself I can say that I was v. emotionally attached to some characters and I wanted to see them getting fucked into oblivion.
Feb 15, 2014 4:31 AM

Jul 2013
animeoppai said:
Sasugay said:
yes. I wouldn't mind if he was into girls with dicks, as long as I like him I don't care.
1L0can0 said:
that was cute!
1L0can0 said:
On the other hand, fujoshi proly get turned on just by pairing some guys and jilling off to them later on. I don't think being emotionally attached to the characters is as important to them as having multiple orgasms thinking of 2-D guys doing bareback gay sex.
Doubt it. Being an ex-fujioshi myself I can say that I was v. emotionally attached to some characters and I wanted to see them getting fucked into oblivion.

Narahudo! So it's both.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 15, 2014 5:19 AM

Apr 2011
Depends on how much I like her in general. But it would be a negative factor afterall cuz I find yaoi disgusting and that would likely cause conflict.
Feb 15, 2014 5:21 AM

May 2013
I she's straight then I won't mind.
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
Feb 15, 2014 5:57 AM

Sep 2012
kuuurt said:
What a dumb question. Of course I would. A person is not her interests and hobbies.

Then what is a person? A miserable little pile of secrets?
Feb 15, 2014 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
JadeQuetzal said:

Sasugay said:

Already did.... and that also defines most men XD

My point exactly.
I think you'd look lovely with your wrists slit.
Feb 15, 2014 6:35 AM
Jun 2012
what is a fujoshi ?
Feb 15, 2014 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
Sasugay said:

Yeah. That's not a deal breaker. Honestly as long as they are a decent human being, fetishes don't bother me save for a very few. I like lesbian sex too, so it would be a topic we could relate to.
Feb 15, 2014 9:55 AM

Jun 2013
I dated one a few years ago.. Sometimes she went way too far with it, but she's a good smut writer though.
"Say it again, but sexier." - TRQ

Feb 15, 2014 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
Honestly that sounds hot, and I'm straight. Those kinds of women tend to be freaks in the sack anyway. I'm down for that.
We are the Keepers of the Chair. Within each of us flows his blood but more importantly his soul!
Feb 15, 2014 10:39 AM

Oct 2012
I wouldn't care as long as she is... uh, "date-able".

Which means fetishes aside, as long as I think she's a fine person I'd date her.
Jun 7, 2016 9:28 AM
Jun 2016
I think most of you guys who said "yes" doesnt really know how fujoshi girls act. They're not pleasant. They're priotizing their "shippings" and handsome guys over you. You maybe love her but she wont love you as much as you do, because she already loved the boys in the anime
Jun 7, 2016 9:31 AM
Jun 2016
yhunata said:
I don't really care about her preferences, as long as she doesn't start confusing reality with fiction or vice versa. And even then, I don't mind it until she starts crossing the limit.
they always cross the limits. Believe me all of them, they aleays confuse reality with fiction. Plus they wont love you as much as you love them. Basically if fujoshis gonna have a boyfriend, they have to either change or find someone like them
Jun 7, 2016 9:36 AM
Jun 2016
NiN10d0h said:
Sure. Because she'd most likely be a freak in the bed.
the only upside of having a fujoshi girlfriend
Jun 7, 2016 9:38 AM
Jun 2016
iSheep said:
So what if she was?

I think it's better as a hobby and not a career choice, but I will support her all the way.
uhh fapping to cute/handsome boys while having a boyfriend is a hobby? Not sure..
Jun 7, 2016 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
If I was a guy I would date a fujoshi because they're fun people to hang around with.
I would date a fudanshi because it would be so awesome if someone else loved yaoi as much as me!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2016 11:04 AM
Oct 2016
if i guy i dated was a hardcore fudanshi i would agree to hook up with another girl even if I'm not bi if he hooks up with another guy for me. Yes, that's how much of a fudanshi i am.
Even so, if he is not interested but accepts my interests then i would never ever ask such a thing of him :)
Oct 11, 2016 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Why not? I won't fuck a guy to please her, but it doesn't matter that she's a fujoshi.
Oct 11, 2016 11:38 AM

Feb 2014
Date? sure, marry? no, I wouldn't marry any one.
Oct 11, 2016 11:53 AM

Oct 2012
Hoppy said:
If a female you liked turned out out to be a fujoshi or you met one that you thought was hot stuff was a fujoshi, would you date her? Would you go all the way and marry her?

Yes, that is my dream.

Hoppy said:
Also, if she asked for your permission to draw your likeness in a Yaoi doujin or if she hooks you up with another man would you go for it?

Only if I'm the seme.

jk

This is my other dream.

I like people who like to draw.

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Oct 14, 2016 8:41 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, I got no problems against fujoshis, I will still love no matter what weird thing she likes.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 15, 2016 6:55 AM

Aug 2015
Considering how I steer clear of the anime community when it comes to partners, A fujoshi is also out of the question.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Oct 15, 2016 6:58 AM

Dec 2015
I honestly have no idea.
If she doesnt go absolute bonkers about yaoi things then its fine, but when she only talks about that....no, fuck that
Oct 15, 2016 7:00 AM

Jul 2014
I have no problems with them (I'm good friends with a few irl) so I don't see why I wouldn't.
Take care of yourself

Oct 15, 2016 7:03 AM

Jul 2015
I'd date @razortongue even if he was a fujoshi.
Oct 15, 2016 7:05 AM

Jul 2014
Clebardman said:
I'd date @razortongue even if he was a fujoshi.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Take care of yourself

Oct 15, 2016 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yesssssssss
Oct 15, 2016 7:47 AM

Jun 2015
I'm undecided about marriage in the first place.
Oct 15, 2016 8:09 AM

Dec 2014
>Implying I'm going to find one.
OT: Whatever, I'm not even str8 btw.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Oct 15, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2016
I read the title as Fundoshi at first and was VERY confused for a few minutes. Anyway...

Couldn't care less, like what you want, just don't involve me in that, basicaly. (REALLY DONT.)
Dec 4, 2016 7:22 PM
Nov 2016
Loli_Sensei said:
I AM A FUJOSHI AND PROUD.

men on men are hot hot hot hhhooooot

AGREED <333 I love yaoi. Honestly theres nothing better
Dec 4, 2016 7:35 PM
Jun 2015
I don't mind. A lot of my good friends are fujoshis anyway and that's fine.
Dec 4, 2016 7:45 PM

Jun 2015
Nope! I don't mind girls who are into gay stuff. I'm a guy and I like lesbians, I get it, people like what they like. But fujoshis tend to also A) Hate/ignore female characters B) Constantly talk about yaoi like it's what defines their life and personality and C) be closed-minded and have little interest in the anime medium as an artform. These are less than attractive features to me :P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.