Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 10:17 AM
Jan 2014
Chisaki still loves Hikari same with the age gap. What a surprise (ironic).
OtabanaJan 16, 2014 10:21 AM
Jan 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
LittleStar said:
Blackblitz2013 said:
i get the feeling Kaname will come back in 2-3 ep's and when he does hes gonna see Tsumugu x Chisaki which will probably kill the dude.

I don't want Kaname come back and find out that Chisaki live in Tsumugu's house by 5 years...
Really, this guy already had hard time... -.-

But in other site, I want his come back...

Doesn't matter,he will be back anyway. Haven't you seen the 2nd Cour Key Visual..?
Jan 16, 2014 10:22 AM

Jun 2013
Confirmed that Tsumugu is in loves with Chisaki.

Chisaki is pitiful , seriously you took "changing" waaaaaay toooo fucking literal. Change , seriously you check your slender body ? No , change means by character wise , even Hikari knows that. Don't blame biology , blame yourself Chisaki.

Next episode is going to be funny and serious.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Jan 16, 2014 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
redtealeaf said:
The scene on the boat was great, hikari's emotions were expressed well!!!
This is my first post, I actually joined just so i could ask this one question lol
Most of you are saying that chisaki still likes hikari but i don't see it that way...;;
i thought she was avoiding him because she was sad that she changed so much while the rest of the village/friends remained the same
can anyone give me proof? lol (prove me wrong that chisaki still likes hikari)

You can't say that exactly,there is no proof that she still likes him. She missed all her friends,not only Hikari. Remember when she confessed to him? She said that she doesn't want to change,everything to be the same,their friendship to be the same. So,you thought right. Also,I think she has feelings for Tsumugu,but their relation is kinda complicated.
Jan 16, 2014 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
iinbloom said:
At first I didn't like Tsumugu, but he's grown on me. I really like him now and he can end up being one of my favs. This show really messes with my mind, I've changed my shipping so many times. I kinda want Chisaki with Tsumugu now, although I'll still feel bad for Kaname. The only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I can't stand Manaka, and I could care less if she ever returns, I hope if she does return it would be just for the sake of knowing what the hell happened.

My thoughts exactly.
Jan 16, 2014 10:30 AM
Jan 2013
that was a beautiful episode <3 specially hikari crying omg my feels </3 ;A;
Jan 16, 2014 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
Another brilliant episode ^^

The process Hikari went through to accept the situation was so well depicted. I just love this guy. One of the most well written characters I've ever seen. Loved his outburst against Tsumugu on the boat and how he was thinking it was lame XD

His reunion with Chisaki was really sweet. Saying she didn't change and all hehe. For some reason I still don't mind them ending together lol

Tsumugu's part with Chisaki saying she got prettier was really nice too. He's definitely in love with her now. I wonder what Chisaki's face at the end of the ep was indicating?

Miuna had some nice development this ep too and her thoughts of always being left out appeared. The scene with the flag was cute and liking Akari. He's a funny kid ^^

Nxt ep seems like Sayu is gonna get angry at Miuna since Kaname hasn't woken up yet? That should be interesting ^^
Jan 16, 2014 10:44 AM

Sep 2008
iAlice said:
LittleStar said:
Blackblitz2013 said:
i get the feeling Kaname will come back in 2-3 ep's and when he does hes gonna see Tsumugu x Chisaki which will probably kill the dude.

I don't want Kaname come back and find out that Chisaki live in Tsumugu's house by 5 years...
Really, this guy already had hard time... -.-

But in other site, I want his come back...

Doesn't matter,he will be back anyway. Haven't you seen the 2nd Cour Key Visual..?

Yeah, I know he will back...
Even OP spoils this...
Just some part of me,
want see him back,
but other site is like:
Yeah, he will back find outs about Chisaki/Tsumugu
and get sad again because of her.
Jan 16, 2014 10:46 AM
Jul 2013
Luckily, Hikari is not blind, he's just tired of seeing things. Hikari is a bomb of emotions, as happened when he met Chisaki and the words that he told Tsumugu. Little Asaki is so moe, enema.

Graphic image of the episode:
http://i40.tinypic.com/warn6g.jpg
Jan 16, 2014 10:49 AM

Oct 2013
Kaname...........

whitehairgirls said:
solomon585858 said:
Lrdwhyt said:
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:
Poor Tsumugu remembers Taichi, a sufferer. Tsumugo alone will end up being the best anime character.
Hikari is triggered the worst of all Mc completely annoying anime.
Some people like Kaname weak character that adds nothing.
wow.. Hikari is literally the best character of this show, and Kaname is a boss. Tsumugou is complete crap. It amazes me that some people think like that.

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.
Tsumugu is much more interesting and mysterious character.

Kaname is ordinalry and plain character. Nothing new.

Did you skip 9 episodes worth of development or something?

Noothing changed. Hikari is the same.

I am sorry but I have to say you are stupid. Lol at the notion of calling Hikari the worst MC. Hikari is a total different character. The Hikari you are describing is the one from the first 2 episodes. He doesn't always "yell." His scene with Tsumugu made perfect sense.He has matured a lot. Look at how he handled the situation with Chisaki after she confessed to him and after meeting her for the first time since the time skip. The Hikari from the first 2 episodes would not do that. Now that is character development. Kaname is not weak, he is arguably the most level headed out of the 6 main characters. Tsumugu is a great character, so you got one thing right.

+1

I like Hikari, one of the best MC though. And I'm starting to really like tsumugu.
Jan 16, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2012
Deep episode. Had me tearing up. I feel sorry for Hikari. Everything changed in a blink of an eye for him. I agree with Tsumugu, Chisaki has gotten prettier.

Aug 2013
I wan't more of tsumugu and chisaki scene ~_~
It's clear to me now that Tsumugu is inlove with chisaki when that "Professer" said that chisaki is rather cold then Tsumugu smashing that cup in the table made it clear to me.
Good episode can't wait for the next 1 :)

Nov 2012
solomon585858 said:
WataMika said:
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!

Unfortunately stupid writers will make her being end up with stupid and annoying Hikari. Even back then she kinda implied that Tsumugu is too good, too "bright" for her.

Chisaki is really a fool. If she won't stop that stupid chasing after Hikari she indeed can loose Tsumugu once and for all. I see him deciding to leave the village and return to city. Maybe then and only then something will change in her...

When tsumugu first met manaka, hikari said, "I had witnessed it... The moment when two people have... Their special first meeting..."
So I thought tsumugu was going to end up with manaka....
Honestly, 5 years not that big of an age gap when it comes to romance anime...
Jan 16, 2014 10:53 AM

Sep 2009
People saying Hikari or Miuna are annoying just don't feel the situation really. Just stop judging the charas by stereotypes only and feel the air
Jan 16, 2014 10:55 AM
Mar 2010
Darn it, now I'm kinda shipping Miuna X Hikari.
My OTP is still Manaka x Hikari though. And Chisaki...no way, I thought she didn't have feelings for Hikari anymore!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 16, 2014 11:01 AM
Jan 2014
It's obvious Chisaki is still in love with Hikari, but she has no chance with him, Hikari is always in love with the very boring Manaka...
Jan 16, 2014 11:07 AM
Jan 2011
As a component, this episode got real cheesy at the end. This is surprising considering the episode before was something close to greatness.
Jan 16, 2014 11:10 AM

May 2013
D'aww, nice to see Chisaki and Hikari back together as great friends, beautiful episode <3
Jan 16, 2014 11:10 AM
Oct 2013
I feel like people need to give Chisaki a break.
She was separated from her friends for FIVE WHOLE YEARS, that's not an easy feat, especially when she was so desperate for everything to stay the same. Selfish? Yes. Human? Yes.
Of course she's going to be reluctant to try anything with Tsumugu - remembering she was separated from her family and friends, as well as having her adoptive Grandfather being hospitalized. That would deter anyone from getting too close to other people.

I really like how more importance is being placed on Miuna, it gives a refreshing outlook on the situation.

Hikari and Chisaki's reunion was really well done!
Jan 16, 2014 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
Kaname where are you ?!! Come and save us from Chisaki :P
Jan 16, 2014 11:12 AM
Jan 2011
solomon585858 said:
WataMika said:
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!

Unfortunately stupid writers will make her being end up with stupid and annoying Hikari. Even back then she kinda implied that Tsumugu is too good, too "bright" for her.

Chisaki is really a fool. If she won't stop that stupid chasing after Hikari she indeed can loose Tsumugu once and for all. I see him deciding to leave the village and return to city. Maybe then and only then something will change in her...

Try looking deeper, even without shipping there's a very good reason why Chisaki seeks Hikari- he represents one of the few people she has left of her childhood.

Aug 2011
can i just say... Miuna, stop he is your uncle now.

Jul 2012
I liked the moment with flag and "welcome Hikari" :)
Jan 16, 2014 11:24 AM

Dec 2011
I used to be a Manaka x Tsumugu shipper, but now, because of this episode... Chisaki X Tsumugu all the way!!!

The scene where Tsumugu tells Chisaki that she became so pretty. Made my heart skip a beat.

I'm glad Hikari has accepted all of the changes in this episode. I wonder when Kaname will come back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2014 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
Another great episode.
More flag triggering
Jan 16, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2011
Chisaki and Hikari's reunion was great. I must be so hard for both of them but they handled it pretty well. This episode definitely showed that they're going for the Chisaki x Tsumugu and Hikari x Miuna routes. Tsumugu saying that Chisaki has gotten prettier was really touching.

I love that Miuna's become more of a main character, too. Her waving the flag for Hikari was too cute! Can't wait for some more sea people to wake up!
Jan 16, 2014 11:27 AM

Oct 2011
Anyone else got the "Thousand Years of Pain" reference from Naruto?

Great episode. The story's becoming more mature lately and the characters are all getting nice developments. I hope Chisaki ends up with Tsugumu.

Jan 16, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode, the scene with Chisaki and Tsumugu makes me feel that the story is evolving and the possible pairs are changing (HikarixMiuna too).
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jan 16, 2014 11:42 AM

Sep 2009
Hikari continuing to mature even after missing five years just days ago. Chisaki should take some notes...

Out of the main five, Kaname and Tsumugu need more screen time, and I'd prefer Kaname to get more, especially when he comes back and finds the situation with Chisaki and Tsumugu...

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jan 16, 2014 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
Having watched True Tears and Hanasaku Iroha, I feel like this show is heading the same direction.. that is, there will only be one pair at the end of the show. The rest of the characters' love will be unrequited.

There's a spoiler for those who haven't watched TT and HI so I'm gonna put a spoiler tag

As to who Hikari will end up with, the obvious choice would be Miuna. Manaka would most likely stay dead and Miuna helping Hikari to get over her and accept her death, would be a major factor that will get them together.

Even though I said there'll be only one couple, Kaname MIGHT start a relationship with Sayu where he will try to learn to love Sayu, just like Aiko and Miyokichi. So in the end we'll end up with one final couple (Hikari x Miuna), one sort of a couple (Kaname x Sayu), and two broken hearts (Tsumugu and Chisaki).
MoeGodJan 16, 2014 12:24 PM
Jan 16, 2014 12:12 PM
Jul 2011
This show is becoming more and more intense.... We're reaching the drop soon and forecasts say a lot of people are going to be hit by an emotional bat with about 75% force the same as Clannad possibly. This love polygon is starting to deteriorate. However there is absolutely 0 returning feelings for the additions to the love polygon.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it me or did this episode make me mad or what? It was painful (emotionally) to watch and it pissed me off for some reason. The story was nice, the setting was nice, but this episode just pissed me off for some reason.... -____- 11 Episodes remain, How are they going to do this....
=========
Still Calling it, This ending is going to piss some people off. Regardless, this show is indeed one of the TOP for 2013 - 2014 animes that sets a bar for story writing for the next (love poly-non harem) animes.
Jan 16, 2014 12:15 PM
Jul 2011
jiraiya_sensei said:

That being said Kaname might give a chance to Sayu and start a relationship where he will try to learn to love Sayu, just like Aiko and Miyokichi. So in the end we'll end up with one final couple (Hikari x Miuna), one temporary couple (Kaname x Sayu), and two broken hearts (Tsumugu and Chisaki).

You mean Hikari and Chisaki?
Also I kind of agree with you on this. It does seem like this is how it's going to end. But how they will execute this is going to be one hell of a ride. However, this is simply what the fans think will happen, remember this author likes to keep the pairing "Pure" as the characters will like each other to the end which will make solving the polygon impossible leaving everybody with broken hearts.
Jan 16, 2014 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
solomon585858 said:

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.
Tsumugu is much more interesting and mysterious character.

Kaname is ordinalry and plain character. Nothing new.

+

Noothing changed. Hikari is the same.

This has been the stupidest thing I have read all day. Congratulations.

jiraiya_sensei said:
Having watched True Tears and Hanasaku Iroha, I feel like this show is heading the same direction.. that is, there will only be one pair at the end of the show. The rest of the characters' love will be unrequited.

There's a spoiler for those who haven't watched TT and HI so I'm gonna put a spoiler tag

I haven't seen True Tears, but I have seen Hanasaku Iroha and I enjoyed it.

I honestly don't think this show is going to end with any couplings. The only real ship I see setting sail is Chisaki and Tsumugu but at the same time I'm kind of conflicted about them as a couple. In my opinion they feel like siblings after living together for 5 years with nothing happening.

Hikari will not end up with Manaka. There's quite a few episodes left, but I don't think Hikari is going to see Miuna in a romantic light. I get the feeling Hikari views Miuna as a little sister. Chisaki and Hikari have an age barrier (it's not that large of a gap, but it would still be a little weird).
Jan 16, 2014 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
Satire said:

I haven't seen True Tears, but I have seen Hanasaku Iroha and I enjoyed it.

The romantic tone in Hanasaku Iroha wasn't as heavy or as dramatic as this anime so even though you said he was merely "smitten" his romantic intention was directed towards the main character rather than the girl who secretly liked him.
Jan 16, 2014 12:37 PM

Jan 2012
That was a great episode. Again, hikari's great character made me enjoy this episodea lot. Just how he's handled the whole time skip thing... I mean, I honestly don't know how I would react if I were in his shoes. I liked how we only get to see his resolve after him seeing Chisaki, and saying that she didn't change at all XD
And yeah, the whole Chisaki thing is making my feel worried for Tsumugu. It's quite obvious he likes her, but Chisaki seems to be hung up over Hikari (though I might be wrong about that, I just thought that from how the epi ended).Miuna Raising the flag with lil bro by the side was cute. Loved how Hikari has accepted the change, which resolves the timeskip feel for hikari.

Judging from the preview, Sayu's gonna be getting pretty emotional... M-maybe... KANAME'S GONNA BE BACK!???
KANAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jan 16, 2014 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
Kancho!
What are you looking here for
Jan 16, 2014 12:55 PM

Apr 2013
This anime is very beautiful and sad every episode.
Great episode.
Jan 16, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
Didn't cry a river (wanted too) but nonetheless I still felt for Hikari; waking up the next day and finding out that five fucken years have passed; it shocked the living shit out of him. It got pretty good in my opinion towards the end; I enjoyed how Hikari expressed how he felt and shit; meeting Chisaki coincidentally and all that good shit.
Jan 16, 2014 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
I love this anime so much. I have a lot of feelings about it but I can't really put to words so I don't comment that often.

It's my favourite anime this season, from last year, and depending how it ends, maybe even all time. I haven't felt so strongly for an anime before. All of the characters, their relationships, the myth with the sea, all of it and the artwork the scenery, the animation is so beautiful. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. (To me) I'm gonna be really depressed for a while after it ends.
Jan 16, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2012
One just have to love Chisaki, she is the best char of this show.

Now I am shipping Tsumugu and Chisaki and Miuna with Hikari (though I think Hikari ends up with Manaka in the future - if she isn't dead which is also probable).
Jan 16, 2014 1:05 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Another emotional episode, Hikari's outburst at Tsumugu was painful to watch, because it's just too hard for anyone to take, that his yesterday was five years ago. Chisaki's feelings too, they were too easy to connect with. She didn't want to see Hikari because he hasn't changed yet she has, it's a little similar to how I felt in a recent event. Their emotions felt very real, and I'm glad Chisaki and Hikari's reunion ended up well. It was a touching moment, NagiAsu never fails to make me cry. It also made smile at how they are the same still, that Hikari is right. Chisaki may have changed physically but she's still the same ideologically, as well as her personality. I think their interaction made Hikari realize that although things have changed, time had moved on without him, many things have still stayed the same. I think maybe Chisaki can finally start moving forward, and so can Hikari.
Jan 16, 2014 1:24 PM

Dec 2013
Hikari getting mad at Tsumugu and showing his real feelings, Tsumugu comforting Chisaki and finally the meeting between Chisaki and Hikari, all this were such emotional moments. Right now this is the only anime where waiting for a new episode feels like a year beacause it´s so good.

I´m pretty sure that Tsumugu likes Chisaki and I hope he can win her heart because I´m really starting to like him.

Also I can´t believe that some people say that Hikari is a worse character. Where have you been between ep 1 to 12? Hikaris character development was and still is fantastic. He gets mad at Tsumugu, but every person has a breaking point and I think he didn´t know how to deal with his emotions anymore. He himself said that he´s "overwhelmed".
Okay, everyone has diffrent opinions, but for me he is such a well written character and I would even go so far as to say that he´s the best character of the show.
Like I said this is only my opinion, but I still don´t get it when some people say he´s stupid or annoying.
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Jan 16, 2014 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
I must say this episode was nothing short of perfect. Where to start? Hikari managing his emotions like he did this episode was relatively unexpected, only because of what he's gone through.

I don't get why people hate Miuna or Chisaki. Sure Miuna may seem childish but she's a CHILD! Isn't it enough that she cares for everyone even though she herself has feelings for Hikari? I'm talking about her wanting him and Chisaki to meet. Then there's people going on about her as well. I'll say this now, If I was ever in any situation such as this I would sure as hell not know what to do.

All of the character interactions were very well defined this episode. Everyone went through some sort of crisis and pulled through in the end to find a sliver of happiness. Great episode.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 16, 2014 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
LittleStar said:
I can't belive people still want Chisaki/Hikari... -.-

Chisaki deserves to be all alone.

Not alone,with Tsumugu.
Jan 16, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2013
A Fantastic episode as always! i seriously can't get enough of the show and it's well handled drama and emotion! :)
Jan 16, 2014 2:09 PM
May 2013
Well I guess this was foreshadowed since episode 1. When Kaname told Chisaki that if Manaka wasn't around, she would be the one next to Hikari. And now that Manaka is gone at the moment, something may happen between the two. Also, I don't know why so many people are bashing Chisaki for still loving Hikari. She doesn't like change right? Which means her love for Hikari didn't change either.

But in the end (coming from a former hardcore Hikari x Chisaki shipper), I'm still seeing Hikari ending up with Manaka. I still prefer Hikari x Chisaki just a little over Hikari x Manaka, but I'm still developing. At first I really thought that Manaka didn't like Hikari. However, after a few episodes, especially episode 13, the feels got to me. When she told Tsumugu that he was too far out of her reach and when she said she had something to tell Hikari after the Ofuneki, it was obvious what she was going to tell him. I am 99% sure she was going to confess to him, unless there is some next level plot twist and she tells him that she is a lesbian.

Overall, 5/5 episode. I liked the reunion between Hikari x Chisaki. It's pretty much confirmed that she still has some feelings for Hikari. Also pretty much confirmed that Tsumugu has feelings for Chisaki. Not into the whole Hikari x Miuna thing. I sense that Hikari just thinks of her as a sister and nothing more.

Looking forward to next week's episode. I am 75% sure that Kaname will be returning at the end of the next episode.
Jan 16, 2014 2:16 PM

Dec 2008
For a minute there I was worried that both Hikari and Chisaki were going to have to be put away in a Center for Psychiatric Treatment. It looked like the emotions were just too overwhelming for both of them to handle.

I love how Tsumugu was able to keep his cool and remain understanding through it. That's why he's my favorite character on this show. His calmness adds such serenity to the emotional chaos that has and will happen. We're still awaiting Kaname and Manaka's return, so more emotional overload is imminent. I can't wait to see how Hikari's return will impact the relationship between Chisaki and Tsumugu. Although, it seems like Tsumugu is perfectly willing to step aside and let the chips fall where they may.

Right now, I only really care about two shows. That's this one and Log Horizon. Next Thursday is going to take forever to get here. Thankfully, Saturday is right around the corner.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 16, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2008
I can't get myself to like Miuna. She's just an obstacle to me.
Oh, it's definitely going to kill me if Manaka only appear in the last episode.

And I'm probably going to hate it if kaname ends up with sayu.
Jan 16, 2014 2:27 PM
Jan 2014
oh my gosh.. this episode.. i- i just cant.. the feels.. so glad that hikari came back :') so now, confirmed that tsumugu likes chisaki huh
Jan 16, 2014 2:29 PM
Jan 2014
cometta222 said:
hikari and chisaki's reunion was better than i expected; also "you've gotten much prettier since back then"- tsumugu, :D *fangirl screams*
yes THIS :D
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.