3It was OK
2.1%
2Disliked it
0.4%
1Hated it
0.6%
Average 4.8
515 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh the suffering continue. Miura though...you sure changed quite a bit not must mentally. Chisaki and her tears though ;.;

Also, I do admire Hikari's determination to find Manaka no matter what.
Jan 16, 2014 6:26 AM
Aug 2013
Beautiful episode as usual. Love the scene where Hikari and Chisaki met. I cried with Miuna while Hikari was arguing with Tsumugu!

Kaname is not back yet...hopefully soon...

Preview seem to indicate Hikari will go back to school and joining Miuna and Sayu.The last one must be Sayu saying "Must be nice the person you like woke up!"

P.S Miuna = Good housewife. Look at how fast those clothes went up.

Mod Edit: quote of deleted post removed.
ThangLongJan 16, 2014 10:53 AM
Jan 16, 2014 6:42 AM
May 2011
Chisaki is pitiful. Really. Still in love with a little kid. Reminds me of Sakura from Naruto.
Jan 16, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't understand majority of what they were saying but I felt it...the feelz T__T

That's how good it was.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 16, 2014 8:07 AM

Oct 2012
Another episode without kaname.... Hikari was still thinking about manaka, way to go for miuna.. Chisaki was afraid seeing hikari, but met him by coincidence lol. I hope she will open her heart for tsumugu and forget hikari. Because it's impossible for kaname now.

I hope kaname will come back soon.. miss him so much. And Sayu is waiting too... lol
ryshinJan 16, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 16, 2014 8:10 AM
Jan 2012
Nooo another week of waiting for the next episode is too hard to bear T^T
So much feels this episode~ The part where Tsumugu comforted Chisaki that she became more beautiful literally made my heart skip a beat *doki*
Jan 16, 2014 8:21 AM
Nov 2013
Poor Tsumugu remembers Taichi, a sufferer. Tsumugo alone will end up being the best anime character.
Hikari is triggered the worst of all Mc completely annoying anime.
Some people like Kaname weak character that adds nothing.
Jan 16, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2012
Please more Chisaki boobs.
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 16, 2014 8:28 AM

Nov 2012
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!
Jan 16, 2014 8:33 AM

Aug 2012
Beautiful episode. The emotions were really there for me. Can't wait till next week!
Jan 16, 2014 8:34 AM
May 2011
WataMika said:
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!

Unfortunately stupid writers will make her being end up with stupid and annoying Hikari. Even back then she kinda implied that Tsumugu is too good, too "bright" for her.

Chisaki is really a fool. If she won't stop that stupid chasing after Hikari she indeed can loose Tsumugu once and for all. I see him deciding to leave the village and return to city. Maybe then and only then something will change in her...
Jan 16, 2014 8:38 AM

Dec 2010
Tsumugu x Chisaki all the way, lol

I liked the emotion between Hikari and Chisaki, as well as Hikari's outburst. Hope Kaname comes back soon so that Hikari isn't so lonely (although from the preview, I'm sensing drama between Sayu and Miuna *sigh* I honestly can't give two fucks about either of those two girls).
Jan 16, 2014 8:39 AM

Dec 2013
Hmmm decent episode again, I'm feeling Chisaki is gonna land herself in another pickle considering how she was with Tsumugu whilst undressing (woop woop) i found it slightly uncomfortable until i realized they're 19 now. Nevertheless, I felt for Hikari, knowing that his beloved group has, at the moment, disbanded, you can clearly understand why he's lost.

I feel Miuna might have a nosey and see if she can get on Hikari soon, hope Kaname wakes up tho.
Jan 16, 2014 8:41 AM

Nov 2013
Chisaki is still in love with Hikari after 5 years, i knew it like the author is famous for keeping the same feelings from the beginning to the end of the story, fortunately for Tsugumu, Hikari is still obsessed with Manaka and Tsugumu will have his chance with Chisaki (he will be a second choice)
Touma94Jan 16, 2014 8:45 AM
Jan 16, 2014 8:45 AM

May 2013
This was a good episode. I guess it's understandable that he would get mad that everything has changed, especially right after you woke up without knowing how many years have passed. That scene with Hikari finally meeting up with Chisaki was nice. Now I wonder when Kaname is gonna wake up.

micmickeymic said:
Nooo another week of waiting for the next episode is too hard to bear T^T
So much feels this episode~ The part where Tsumugu comforted Chisaki that she became more beautiful literally made my heart skip a beat *doki*

Yea that was a nice scene. Could that be a sign of a Tsumugu x Chisaki pairing?
Jan 16, 2014 8:50 AM

Jul 2012
What an amazing, emotional episode. I loved every bit of it! I was pretty surprised/disappointed that Hikari took everything so easily, but then that scene between him and Tsumugu showed his true feelings. That scene and the scene with Hikari and Chisaki were so powerful. I love this series. If this keeps up, this series could end up as one of my favorites :)
Jan 16, 2014 8:53 AM
May 2011
Touma92 said:
Chisaki is still in love with Hikari after 5 years, i knew it like the author is famous for keeping the same feelings from the beginning to the end of the story, fortunately for Tsugumu, Hikari is still obsessed with Manaka and Tsugumu will have his chance with Chisaki (he will be a second choice)

I don't think Tsumugu will agree for that. I see him leaving village making Chisaki decide what she really wants. He is very smart and kind. But also has a pride.
Jan 16, 2014 8:58 AM

Dec 2012
hikari and chisaki's reunion was better than i expected; also "you've gotten much prettier since back then"- tsumugu, :D *fangirl screams*
Jan 16, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2013
solomon585858 said:
Touma92 said:

I don't think Tsumugu will agree for that. I see him leaving village making Chisaki decide what she really wants. He is very smart and kind. But also has a pride.

Nothing to decide, Hikari loves Manaka not Chisaki. Easy choice for Chisaki unless she wants to be rejected again.
Jan 16, 2014 8:59 AM
Dec 2013
For me this Anime became a filler anime after the timeskip anyway , but i hope manaka comes back , if she doesnt return , im highly routing for Chisaki and Hikari , dont like the Hikari x Miuna route at all
Jan 16, 2014 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
I loved this episode a lot. Glad Hikari met up with Chisaki.

Oh I wish episodes can keep coming in daily instead.
Jan 16, 2014 9:02 AM

Mar 2009
Wish Hikari wouldn't take his frustrations out on other people. It's been 15 episodes, man.
Pknoctis said:
*sigh* I honestly can't give two fucks about either of those two girls.

My thoughts exactly.
Jan 16, 2014 9:04 AM

Sep 2008
Why they show him this flag?
After what happen? -.-

OMG! How cool of Tsumugu, he still remember this conversation with Chisaki!
Oh, Chisaki forget about Hikari and start with Tsumugu!
I really suprised nothing happen between them, after 5 years... -.-
Yeah, they close now, but... Eh!
They should be already couple!

OH... My poor Hikari... ;(
I cried with him when he talk about all these changes...

Hope Kaname and Manaka will back soon... *.*
Jan 16, 2014 9:07 AM
Nov 2013
Chisaki is a cruel character, if I were Tsumuga departed to another, Chisaki like bratty annoying carras that Hikari coarse style, the last scene to see what Chisaki already know Tsumuga like her, and all she does is to hurt the Tsumuga .
Chisaki is another bad character as well as Hikari
Jan 16, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2009
I am loving where this anime is heading...
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 16, 2014 9:11 AM

Apr 2013
Keilis said:
Wish Hikari wouldn't take his frustrations out on other people. It's been 15 episodes, man.
Pknoctis said:
*sigh* I honestly can't give two fucks about either of those two girls.

My thoughts exactly.

As Hikari said himself, he just witnessed the "death" of the person he loves. His plan to stop the hibernation by appeasing the sea god failed completely. He's been distanced from all of his friends. Kaname and his father/people are in hibernation. The world around him has changed completely. Two of his friends have grown up and possibly left him behind. No, it's not a good thing to take your frustrations out on other people. But everyone else had been utterly insensitive to what he'd gone through. Welcoming him back, giving him that flag, overwhelming him with information. Everyone has a breaking point.
Jan 16, 2014 9:19 AM

Jun 2013
WataMika said:

This. ^^
Kaname is also probably going to be back in around 2 episodes.
Jan 16, 2014 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
Amazing episode once again.
Hikari was so cute with Akira. Tsumugu and Chisaki moment was nice too, I definitely ship them.
Hikari and Chisaki reunion was great too and Miuna waving the flag because Hikari said he was lost was nice aswell.
Can't wait for next episode, with some Sayu too. I expect Kaname to be back at the end of next episode.
Melon
Jan 16, 2014 9:22 AM
Jan 2014
why every japan anime romance are like this? i want manaka and hikari to be together!!!!!!
Jan 16, 2014 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
I really hope they don't go the Hikari/Miuna route as I've always been rooting for Hikari/Manaka. I feel that Miuna is becoming annoying but I've to admit that there's a chance she and Hikari might happen.

I thought Chisaki had given up on Hikari but I guess I was wrong? I like her with Tsumugu but I'm not sure how likely for this pairing to happen. I was really happy when Tsumugu said that she became prettier which might mean that he has a thing for her? Also, when he asked her if she saw Hikari at the end of the episode was kind of obvious that he was jealous? I really hope this is the case here as I want them to end up together.
Jan 16, 2014 9:23 AM

Aug 2013
Hikari x Miuna!!!
But something tells me it's probably not going to happen...
Cute is justice.
Jan 16, 2014 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
I already can see the ending.
Poor Miuna,and also for Miuna x Hikari fans,this will never happen. Hikari will never change so suddenly to fall for Miuna. She will most probably end up alone or with that guy who confessed to her (but I doubt that).
Same for Hikari,will end up alone or maybe with Manaka. I don't know why,I feel like Manaka will become a God or something... she didn't went to sleep like everyone else,remember?
I have hope for Sayu x Kaname at least.
Oh God. Tsumugu. Chisaki is so goddamn hot. I ship them the most.
Jan 16, 2014 9:32 AM

May 2012
Wish Manaka would come back just so she can keep Miuna and Chisaki away from Hikari :(
Jan 16, 2014 9:37 AM

Sep 2013
This is one moment where I really wish Manaka won't wake up or actually died back in episode 13 so that Miuna could get with Hikari. #selfishbastard
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Jan 16, 2014 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Jan 16, 2014 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
vieri32 said:
Poor Tsumugu remembers Taichi, a sufferer. Tsumugo alone will end up being the best anime character.
wow.. Hikari is literally the best character of this show, and Kaname is a boss. Tsumugou is complete crap. It amazes me that some people think like that.
Jan 16, 2014 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
HatsumiShinogu said:
I really hope they don't go the Hikari/Miuna route as I've always been rooting for Hikari/Manaka. I feel that Miuna is becoming annoying but I've to admit that there's a chance she and Hikari might happen.
HikarixMiuna is the best ship.
Jan 16, 2014 9:41 AM
May 2011
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:
wow.. Hikari is literally the best character of this show, and Kaname is a boss. Tsumugou is complete crap. It amazes me that some people think like that.

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.
Tsumugu is much more interesting and mysterious character.

Kaname is ordinalry and plain character. Nothing new.
Jan 16, 2014 9:43 AM
Jul 2012
Miuna was so annoying this episode. But then again she wouldn't understand.
Jan 16, 2014 9:44 AM

Apr 2013
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.

Did you skip 9 episodes worth of development or something?
Jan 16, 2014 9:47 AM
Aug 2013
WataMika said:

i totally agree with you, chisakixhikari ftw!
great episode thou, hikari bieng real mature and all :)
Jan 16, 2014 9:51 AM
May 2011
Lrdwhyt said:
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:

Are you a freak?

Noothing changed. Hikari is the same.
Jan 16, 2014 9:51 AM
Oct 2013
i get the feeling Kaname will come back in 2-3 ep's and when he does hes gonna see Tsumugu x Chisaki which will probably kill the dude.
Jan 16, 2014 9:54 AM

Jun 2013
At first I didn't like Tsumugu, but he's grown on me. I really like him now and he can end up being one of my favs. This show really messes with my mind, I've changed my shipping so many times. I kinda want Chisaki with Tsumugu now, although I'll still feel bad for Kaname. The only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I can't stand Manaka, and I could care less if she ever returns, I hope if she does return it would be just for the sake of knowing what the hell happened.
Jan 16, 2014 9:55 AM

Sep 2008
I can't belive people still want Chisaki/Hikari... -.-

Chisaki deserves to be all alone.
Jan 16, 2014 9:56 AM

Sep 2008
Blackblitz2013 said:
i get the feeling Kaname will come back in 2-3 ep's and when he does hes gonna see Tsumugu x Chisaki which will probably kill the dude.

I don't want Kaname come back and find out that Chisaki live in Tsumugu's house by 5 years...
Really, this guy already had hard time... -.-

But in other site, I want his come back...
Jan 16, 2014 10:02 AM
Jan 2014
The scene on the boat was great, hikari's emotions were expressed well!!!
This is my first post, I actually joined just so i could ask this one question lol
Most of you are saying that chisaki still likes hikari but i don't see it that way...;;
i thought she was avoiding him because she was sad that she changed so much while the rest of the village/friends remained the same
can anyone give me proof? lol (prove me wrong that chisaki still likes hikari)
Jan 16, 2014 10:07 AM

Dec 2011
solomon585858 said:
Lrdwhyt said:
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:

Are you a freak?

Noothing changed. Hikari is the same.

I am sorry but I have to say you are stupid. Lol at the notion of calling Hikari the worst MC. Hikari is a total different character. The Hikari you are describing is the one from the first 2 episodes. He doesn't always "yell." His scene with Tsumugu made perfect sense.He has matured a lot. Look at how he handled the situation with Chisaki after she confessed to him and after meeting her for the first time since the time skip. The Hikari from the first 2 episodes would not do that. Now that is character development. Kaname is not weak, he is arguably the most level headed out of the 6 main characters. Tsumugu is a great character, so you got one thing right.
Jan 16, 2014 10:07 AM

Nov 2012
Would like to see Hikari get on with Chisaki-nee now... XD Tsumugu go to the city and study fish or whatever just don't take Chisaki!!

Jan 16, 2014 10:14 AM

May 2009
I don't know what it is, this Anime to me was a sleeper early on...now? Its actually becoming one of my favorite in the past two seasons. I am liking how things are developing.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.