Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 9, 2013 6:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
12 o'clock. Subaru got the honor to get the dagger out. Most of them are worried, and Laito chasing escaping uncle, and burnt him along with Cordelia's dress. Reiji getting antidotes, Ayato giving her through mouth.

Kanato's smile wasn't so creepy in this ep.!! For once! And Ayato's smile's nice', too.

She's now vampire, too?

Everyone's message afterwards: Kanato, Laito, Shuu, Reiji, Subaru, and Ayato.

Locked door, and OP (2nd verse?) aired after ED. Ayato in preview.
tsubasaloverDec 9, 2013 6:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2013 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
I think she is a vampire now .. not sure ..
but the everyone's messages afterwards did sound like she was a human
it was an ending that I expected ...
Dec 9, 2013 7:48 AM
Nov 2013
Finally the last episode
For 3 months. I was waiting for a massacre ending but the ending was fine i think
Now my monday won't be creepy
Dec 9, 2013 8:58 AM

Sep 2010
Don't understand what is going on, but since she is pale does that mean she is a vampire or something?

1/10 probably one of the worst anime I seen, but at least the last couple episodes were actually going somewhere.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 9, 2013 11:15 AM

Nov 2007
rip teddy ;__; how dare you rip his throat out, kanato!!!

omg that twist @ the end :O

9/10
Dec 9, 2013 12:14 PM
Sep 2011
I don't know what is going on anymore. Why did I waste my time with this anime?
Dec 9, 2013 12:29 PM

Sep 2012
I can't believe I was able to watch this. Isn't this the worst shoujo anime ever made ?
Dec 9, 2013 12:30 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly I'm glad this anime is over.
Dec 9, 2013 12:31 PM
Aug 2011
omg the edgiest n' the hippest anime of all seasons is now over
1000000000000000000000/10

'Bitch-chan, let's make love among the starssss' and on the moon and all over the cosmos.
'Feel me from head to toe.'

You can make a love song out of those messages.

Good Riddance Chichinashi. You will not be missed.
Dec 9, 2013 12:34 PM

Mar 2013
Seeing Kanato smile honestly was the best gift ever. Clearly not the best anime for this season, but the the guys have compensated everything.
Dec 9, 2013 12:34 PM

Apr 2008
Izanai said:

This!!!! I just couldn't bring myself to drop it from some reason!!!!!!!! :S
Dec 9, 2013 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
thejadegecko said:
Arlia said:
I can't believe I was able to watch this. Isn't this the worst shoujo anime ever made ?
Izanai said:

All of this.

Only the uncle went up in flames, but I wish the whole mansion did.
Dec 9, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2011
Meh, okay adaptation. They should've cut out the blood sucking and stuck more with the plot imho. This would've been a lot better if they hadn't kept all that fanservice (as in the blood sucking). It's really sad because they really, really, toned down the pasts of the boys and I wanted that to be animated so bad. The anime adaptation was unable to make me feel sympathy for any of the boys other than Subaru. In the otoge I felt bad for Shu, Kanato, Subaru and Ayato at least, while I hated Reiji and Laito (but in More Blood Laito was pretty good @___@). But here, not really.

The last six episodes were pretty good, can't say the same about the first six (and the recap, sigh).

I'm not sure how to feel about this (the soundtrack was superb, and the animation was amazing too; but the art doesn't match up to the caliber of that of the game), so right now my score is 6/10 since I was rather pleased with the ending. It might go down sooner or later to a 5/10.

At least, probably contrary to what others think, this didn't want me to destroy the world like Amnesia did. Or didn't make me mad in every episode of the latter half like Brothers Conflict. It's not the worst thing I've seen but it's not the best either.
Dec 9, 2013 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
Lil-Bird said:
thejadegecko said:
Arlia said:
Izanai said:

All of this.

Only the uncle went up in flames, but I wish the whole mansion did.

All of this
Dec 9, 2013 12:45 PM
Mar 2012
Laciie said:
It's really sad because they really, really, toned down the pasts of the boys and I wanted that to be animated so bad.

If they doesn't toned it down, they're probably going to have problem to make this aired on TV (just like what happened to Pupa). Maybe they should make this series into OVA instead.
Dec 9, 2013 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
nehnehneji said:
Izanai said:

This!!!! I just couldn't bring myself to drop it from some reason!!!!!!!! :S

LOL. Same here. All the lovely seiyuu...

alyvee said:

I think she is a vampire now .. not sure ..
but the everyone's messages afterwards did sound like she was a human
it was an ending that I expected ...

I thought she was a vampire, too. And mama didn't seem dead yet...
Dec 9, 2013 12:52 PM

Aug 2011
melina_putri said:
Laciie said:
It's really sad because they really, really, toned down the pasts of the boys and I wanted that to be animated so bad.

If they doesn't toned it down, they're probably going to have problem to make this aired on TV (just like what happened to Pupa). Maybe they should make this series into OVA instead.

No I mean toned down the the point where you don't even know what happened. Like how many people can tell what happened to Shu from his tiny flashback? Or Subaru? Hell even Laito, Ayato and Reiji; they're all so sublty implied that one can't make proper sense or guess as to what actually happened. Even an explanation would have been fine. There have been dark, gritty things on anime without being too gritty for TV. DiaLovers could have done that as well.
Dec 9, 2013 1:15 PM

Feb 2008
Let's take a clueless teenage girl and trow her in a madhouse ; this show in a nutshell.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Dec 9, 2013 1:20 PM

Oct 2009
Thank you that its not only me who is glad that this anime is finally over.
There are two reasons why I watched it: THE LOVELY SEIYUUS and ART!
I did expect they might try to follow the game and but there goes a lost expectation.

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Dec 9, 2013 1:25 PM
Sep 2012
The part right after the first round of credits reminded me of Hiiro no Kakera, which would usually be a bad thing. However, this show was worse than HnK to me, so I guess it's a good thing.
Dec 9, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2011
shymel said:
The part right after the first round of credits reminded me of Hiiro no Kakera, which would usually be a bad thing. However, this show was worse than HnK to me, so I guess it's a good thing.

Had it not been for the awful pacing and derpy animation (and inconsistencies) HnK would have actually been good. Tamaki was a strong heroine to make it count.
Dec 9, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2011
"I'm so thirsty".
OH.

Ah it's over. What am I going to do without the best anime of the season decade?! Oh wait.
Dec 9, 2013 1:46 PM

Sep 2011
I was rather enjoying this anime the past recent episodes, but I don't get what's with this ending. It felt like nothing happened at all.
Dec 9, 2013 2:02 PM

Jul 2012
To be honest I did like it even though a lot didn't make sense. The only thing I'm wondering about now is; when all was saying something, and the ED with the second verse as well as the last clip with her and ayato at the end; IS THIS AN OPENING TO A SECOND SEASON? O-O Some of them also asked "are you prepared/ready?" So it makes me wonder..
Dec 9, 2013 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
xFaithy said:
To be honest I did like it even though a lot didn't make sense. The only thing I'm wondering about now is; when all was saying something, and the ED with the second verse as well as the last clip with her and ayato at the end; IS THIS AN OPENING TO A SECOND SEASON? O-O Some of them also asked "are you prepared/ready?" So it makes me wonder..

Agreed! I was wondering the same thing. Besides, I got some experience from the other animes and I learned that not everything is as it seems. Maybe it looks like it will be second season, but there is a posibility that the studio could did it on purpose to make us curious. However, it is a chance that i might be wrong.

The author is the imperfect human of a perfect creation. - miekosayuri
Dec 9, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
That was such a Shingeki no Kyojin ending. It resolves (sort of) but then unleashes another surprise that will lead to a possible season two.

Anyway, uh... Even though this story was kind of interesting, the plot was all over the place and most of the time it was fanservice for the boys with their "I want to kill you" or "mm your blood tastes yums". Animation was decent but weird at times, unlike some reverse harems with great animation. (UtaPri, Amnesia etc) Ending was definitely a let off. Bam! Magic potion plus a kiss saves the day. Wasn't worth it. 4/10

Stark700 said:
"I'm so thirsty".

I laughed out loud.
Dec 9, 2013 2:22 PM

Jul 2012
miekosayuri said:
xFaithy said:

Agreed! I was wondering the same thing. Besides, I got some experience from the other animes and I learned that not everything is as it seems. Maybe it looks like it will be second season, but there is a posibility that the studio could did it on purpose to make us curious. However, it is a chance that i might be wrong.

Let's hope they don't troll us, cause that would break my heart ;_; I also wanna see the other brothers step in /(*o*)/
Dec 9, 2013 2:27 PM

Dec 2008
So, do they all have blood sucking orgies and live happily ever after?

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 9, 2013 2:28 PM

Sep 2011
Even though I would love to see a season 2, I highly doubt it would happen. The anime probably won't sell well with the way people are hating on it, therefore I really don't see them being interested in creating a season 2. Also, is there even any source material left for a season 2? I wouldn't know about that since I haven't finished the visual novel... but otherwise the chances are low.
Dec 9, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2012
xFaithy said:
I also wanna see the other brothers step in /(*o*)/

Yes. I need to see them animated with their super awesome voice actors. :DD

Meau94 said:
The anime probably won't sell well with the way people are hating on it, therefore I really don't see them being interested in creating a season 2. Also, is there even any source material left for a season 2? I wouldn't know about that since I haven't finished the visual novel... but otherwise the chances are low.

Actually, DiaLovers is really popular in Japan like other reverse harem animes, so I think it'd sell well. There should be enough source material in the VNs.
Dec 9, 2013 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
mayukachan said:
Actually, DiaLovers is really popular in Japan like other reverse harem animes, so I think it'd sell well. There should be enough source material in the VNs.

If that's the case then I'd be happy, since I wasn't too satisfied with the ending. We will only know in Jaunuary when the DVDs are out (since it doesn't seem to be available on Blu-Ray). The sales for Amnesia were sort of okay, so I hope the sales for this will be somewhat better.
Dec 9, 2013 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
the moment when ayato called her 'yui' <3; overall, not bad for otome game adaptation 7/10, hoping they'll relese eng ver for this game :3
Dec 9, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2012
sakamakis said:
y-YUI HE SAID YUI I'M DONE

cometta222 said:
the moment when ayato called her 'yui' <3

yo i know how you feel c:
Dec 9, 2013 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
Despite being one of the worst things I watched I'm still going to miss it :(
Dec 9, 2013 3:00 PM
Sep 2013
Well, that was a weird happy ending...Oh wait, there's more. Uh, the monologues at the end were really weird to be honest, I don't like doing self insert. Perhaps they will do a sequel with actual plot since I was kinda interested. The art and sound was great so I can't really give this a bad mark so 7/10 two points for the somewhat interesting story.
Dec 9, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Damn this episode was boring. Way too many characters and the show didn't make me care about any of them. 1/10
Dec 9, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2011
mayukachan said:
xFaithy said:
I also wanna see the other brothers step in /(*o*)/

Yes. I need to see them animated with their super awesome voice actors. :DD

Meau94 said:
The anime probably won't sell well with the way people are hating on it, therefore I really don't see them being interested in creating a season 2. Also, is there even any source material left for a season 2? I wouldn't know about that since I haven't finished the visual novel... but otherwise the chances are low.

Oh yes there's more than enough including More Blood (but I can't say MB was a great game... some routes were really good like Laito's, which surprised me since I hated him to death in the first game but others not so much).

If they're going to do a second season they should animate MB and they should choose a route because that is essential in MB. I wasn't that fond of Ayato's route in MB though so if they choose him I'm not so sure as to how I'm going to feel but what can you say. I just want an animated Azusa ughh asdjfkasd.
Dec 9, 2013 3:39 PM

Aug 2013
Aw, I actually did quite enjoy the anime towards the end(: Since I didn't really expect much out of it anyways. All reverse harems now suck. *cough cough* Amnesia*cough*
Dec 9, 2013 4:20 PM

Apr 2013
I did not like this anime, not by refusal of the time but because it was a type of anime that does not satisfy me.
3/10
Dec 9, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2012
oh no its over ;(

to think i wasted my time on this, what a pleb i am!!!
Dec 9, 2013 4:49 PM

Jul 2011
so it just so happens that reji had a recipe to kill cordelia and just so happens that kanato had like her blood or something inside teddy and just so happens that richter gets stabbed by a regular sword and not the vampire killing knife but still dies and laito was there to set him on fire well OK lol i didn't expect any real cnclusion from this show anyway

well that last part where they all give thier "speeches" were good my favorites were laito's subaru's and ayato's

so did ayato end up with her i couldn't tell?
and is she a vampire... because thats what im thinking...

when she first woke up i thought there's 2 options 1)they could go back to their old ways and all fang bang her or 2)know how they all have feelings for her and be nice to her and appreciate her.... then after credits me: O.o ok I see their gping for option 1

oh and when yui first woke up and ayato said hi i thought that was super kawaii

i actually enjoyed it LOL something must be wrong with me overall 7/10
Dec 9, 2013 4:51 PM

Sep 2012
This show was just so hilariously bad that it was beautiful.
A 9/10 for this series.
I'm guessing Bitch-chan is now officially a vampire.
Dec 9, 2013 5:02 PM

Jul 2011
mayukachan said:
sakamakis said:
y-YUI HE SAID YUI I'M DONE

cometta222 said:
the moment when ayato called her 'yui' <3

yo i know how you feel c:

dido man i fangirled so hard
Dec 9, 2013 5:04 PM

Jul 2013
Truthfully, I only continued to watch this anime because of how much I loved the artwork. As much as I disliked it in the beginning, I started to like the last few episodes since there seemed to be more of a storyline falling into place.

I really enjoyed the Ayato/Yui moments. Especially when he called her by her name and not by 'pancake'. I found that moment very cute. c:

Giving it a 7/10.
Dec 9, 2013 5:20 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Happy ending I guess? Though no surprise there that Yui would live and Richter would perish. Wasn't a complete waste of my time since I really liked the bgm and I learned just how weird an anime can be...
Dec 9, 2013 5:23 PM

Apr 2008
Can't believed I actually finished this series. It's so bad, that it's still bad. In the end Yui is still a toy. And all the sadistic vampires are still sadistic -.-.

One of the main things I don't get in this episode is how she managed to survive after getting stabbed in the chest with the silver dagger. Sure, she drank the potion, and was supposedly "turned into a vampire" but wouldn't she have died either way because the silver dagger kills vampires?

This show is so messed up, i don't know why i was still hoping for a little salvation till the end. But alas, it never came :/ At least, my "dropped anime" list didn't get longer..

Dec 9, 2013 5:27 PM

Aug 2011
Encipher said:
Can't believed I actually finished this series. It's so bad, that it's still bad. In the end Yui is still a toy. And all the sadistic vampires are still sadistic -.-.

One of the main things I don't get in this episode is how she managed to survive after getting stabbed in the chest with the silver dagger. Sure, she drank the potion, and was supposedly "turned into a vampire" but wouldn't she have died either way because the silver dagger kills vampires? .

It was because she drank the potion after the knife was removed from her. If the knife was still inside her she would die.
Dec 9, 2013 6:42 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know why I watched it every week but god thanks it's over. 3/10 because it had something that prevented me from dropping xD
Dec 9, 2013 6:44 PM

Oct 2011
Will miss everyone. Hopes for a season 2 !!!!
Dec 9, 2013 6:57 PM
Jan 2013
I will miss the anime T_T
Score 10/10
Np there is new season. New sexy guys are coming! Mukami brother yaaaaaaaaay
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2013

129 by Ilookgood »»
Apr 21, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2013

230 by WifuSimulator666 »»
Mar 21, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2013

191 by oniichantaihei »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM

» Plot?

sharkbay - Jul 19, 2021

10 by Utahime__ »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2013

105 by averagecupofjo »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.