Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2013 12:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like how there are a variety of guilds in this show but damn, their ideologies are different. I'm indifferent about the concept of pking though. I know they exist in a lot of MMORPG games so...

Akatsuki is adorable this episode as well :3

I love the "cosplay" scene this episode. Glorious. Dat guild. Shiroe, you'll make a great leader. I know he will.
Dec 7, 2013 12:53 AM

Nov 2007
After more talk, it's in success in getting more help to think serious to survive. Actually, by mentioning the cooking as the example, they are more unison and more satisfied with the explanation. Akatsuki in kimono and more cosplay from another guild! There's stuff to learn and to discover (like how to set price). Everyone's fav. Curry for today, lol. Oh~~, Kakkii's character. The kids joined Log Horizon with their wish and his approval. New enemy appearing... those with the rings.
tsubasaloverDec 7, 2013 2:49 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 7, 2013 5:04 AM

Mar 2013
After watching this episode had a warm feelings throughout it :) Looking forward to the training camp next week (and Minori :P )
Dec 7, 2013 5:11 AM

Mar 2012
Each new episode keeps getting better and better i am just happy with this series words cannot describe it.

Looks like another member of the tea part has been introduced are they going to introduce us to a new member every week?

The blonde guy finally got his introduction didnt expect his level to be so lo tough i am interested how he is going to interact with the plot and log horizon later.

With each new episode i am learning how economics works seriously i am learning more about economics in this show than i did with my own economics class amd who says u cant learn anything from Tv shows :P

Looks like the next setting is going to be focus on the tensions between the people of the land and the adventurous looks promising keep it up oh god why does every eek seem to get longer and longer :'(
-ShadowClaw-Dec 7, 2013 5:15 AM
Dec 7, 2013 5:14 AM

Aug 2010
Another wonderful episode :D...Good conclusion to this arc. Nxt arc imcoming ^^

Loved the scene where all the guilds stood up agreeing to join the Round Table. Had quite a lot of impact. Really nice :D

The calmness after that with LH moving in was fun. Lol'd at Isaac and his cosplay squad washing the building for them XD

Akatsuki was Kawaii as usual <3...Lol'd so much at their reactions to Curry XDXDXD Especially Shiro hahaha.

Minori and Touya have joined. Can't wait to see them getting stronger :D

And Shiro's character is developing bit by bit. Him feeling the responsibility of a leader was nicely depicted. Still want to know more about Tea Party >.<

I didn't expect the enemy to be the People of the Land. Interesting way to go with the series there. But now that I think about it...the king in the OP ofc wouldn't be a player so ofc he'd be a 'POL'

Nxt ep...Mizugi ep???
Dec 7, 2013 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
Time to start a new arc, So far its been great and I've been enjoying this series.
As for this episode it was about time Touya and Minori join Shiroe.

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 7, 2013 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
hehe, as i read he LN, i cant wait for the next arc :D
i was suprised that they already included the blonde dude, the elder and the silver haired princess (wont spoil anything, not even their names)
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Dec 7, 2013 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
gonna be interesting how the people of the land are going to react to the round table conference, even though there wasn't any major decision that affects them in a bad way
Dec 7, 2013 5:43 AM

Sep 2013
Nice relaxing episode before the storm starts next episode :)
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Dec 7, 2013 5:49 AM

Aug 2013
Solid episode. More world-building concepts. Honestly I feel like every week I've watched a complete episode and every info they provide is relevant in the grand scheme of things. But to be honest, this is the first episode that felt a bit lacking. You wanna know why?

NOT ENOUGH GLASSES LIFT!

It was a good moment when every single member of the Round Table agreed to participate. I bet that Silver Swords dude regret leaving the conference XD

It was also cute how Isaac, who seemed the most hostile towards LH, came over to help clean LH's new guild hall. Water-sprites in cosplay LMAO!

Henrietta will always find a way to harass Akatsuki haha.

Minori and Touya finally joins. Training camp next week!

New characters. New arc. The plot thickens. I want to read the LN but I feel like I'd lose interest if I find out what's going to happen next. To read or not to read >___<

edit_
Probably something trivial but I just noticed we're two points away from breaking the 8-score barrier. I swear I remember seeing it at 7.2 just a couple of weeks ago haha. So glad a lot of people gave this anime a chance and ended up liking it.
xcheeDec 7, 2013 5:53 AM
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 7, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2013
An outstanding episode, reminds me of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha with the whole economics.

I wonder how the next episode will go, friendly politics or a declaration of war?
Dec 7, 2013 6:00 AM

Oct 2011
Amazing episode. Chills were sent down my spine during the conference. Besides cooking, they can build other things, Such as steam engines. Next they will probably grow their own foods . OMG Issac XDD. He may look mean but he has a good heart. Dat cosplay water battle XDDD. Tohya and Minor joined Log Horizon YESSS!!!! Two members of the Tea Party were here : 0. I hoped they join Log Horizon but next time.
People of the Land don't like the Adventurers changing their way of life????
Dec 7, 2013 6:15 AM

May 2013
Tohya and Minori decides to join Log Horizon. They were so happy that curry was going to be made lol. Looks like things are gonna get serious soon.
Dec 7, 2013 6:17 AM

Dec 2008
Marry me, Shiroe!

I think that flashy, level 20, blonde dude is going to end up being a part of the Log Horizon guild.
I'm wondering what the Eastal People of the Land are up to. It seems like they're not pleased with what Shiroe has done...even though one of the laws of the Round Table Conference is to protect the People of the Land.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the old guy at the end is the Game Master.

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 7, 2013 6:19 AM

May 2013
Shits gonna get real. there are even chances of war
Dec 7, 2013 6:27 AM

Oct 2011
Looks like the Log Horizon guild hall is the building from Honey Moon Logs, nice continuity here.
Dec 7, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2013
Awesome episode, Akatsuki is so cute when she acts all shy c:
Dec 7, 2013 6:31 AM

Jun 2011
Another great episode and it looks like that Lady Lenessia at the end of the episode is the woman from the opening standing on the podium with Shiroe and Krusty rallying people. I was wondering when she would show up since she seems to be a key character and was not at the round table conference.

On another great note the LN seem to be being translated fast with 2, 3 and 4 already translated on baka-tsuki and novel 1 being translated right now, so once light novel 1 has been finished translated i can read them.
Now if only some people would jump into translating the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha LN's as well that would be great since the manga has not updated in a while.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Dec 7, 2013 6:37 AM

Jul 2012
What a great episode! War with the People of the Land huh? Seems like this is gonna get pretty interesting. I wonder why Shiroe took so long to accept the kids into the guild. I would figure that he'd answer yes right away haha. That curry scene made me LOL :D
Dec 7, 2013 6:42 AM

Nov 2010
This was a wonderful episode. I absolutely loved the curry scene where they all overreacted. I wonder if the 20lvl blondie will join Log Horizon as well.
Seems like the NPCs' guild Eastal is going to be a tough cookie.
Dec 7, 2013 6:45 AM

Dec 2011
They changed Shiroe's line at the end.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 7, 2013 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
They changed Shiroe's line at the end.

I remember reading something about it in an older thread. I think it has something to do with an enchanter's skill. I could be wrong though...or that other poster was just trolling :P
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 7, 2013 7:07 AM

Jan 2013
Lady Lenessia is sexy
Dec 7, 2013 7:09 AM

Nov 2013
I have loved these past 4,5 or so slowish episodes, but this week was slightly boring. I liked seeing Akatsuki cosplay and Shiroe talk more about the guild, but everything else, lets be honest wasn't as entertaining as these past few episodes . I know they're just trying to ease into the finally soon to come plot and everything, but I feel like these recent episodes are going to turn away a lot of people. Especially people who don't know a lot about MMO's. Now don't get me wrong this week wasn't bad I just think hinting a little bit more and more at what Shiroe is planning each week is getting dragged on more than it needs to be.
Dec 7, 2013 7:23 AM

May 2012
This episode was great! I like how they took the time to break down the conference and explain things in detail too, I thought the previous was the end of the conference but they brought all the explanations in smoothly on this episode.
Also like the moments where they brought in the Log Horizon guild movement into their guild hall and showing how the other guilds helped out (wow that cosplay thing with Issac's group was unexpected).
Dec 7, 2013 7:31 AM

Nov 2013
Decent episode.

These last episodes were a little slow paced, nevertheless, i like how they are explaining all the things in detail.
It was nice to see that the twins also joined the guild.
KaitonDec 7, 2013 7:34 AM

Dec 7, 2013 7:43 AM
Mar 2013
whoevers mind thought of having marielle hugging naostugu's armor when he's not even in it needs to be given a cookie. makes shipping all the more eaiser, yes marielle is an armor freak, poor naotsugu.
i kid i kid.

also the curry reactions, so wonderful.
Dec 7, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
Isaac!! You awesome fellow you! Your not bad at all +1000 respect for him
Akatsuki in kimono win!
Tohya and Minori joining LH. Took them long enough.
After this next arc I really what to know what happens to Kanami.
Can't wait for next ep
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Dec 7, 2013 7:59 AM

Nov 2012
Kinda slow episode but still good, with tension growing against the NPCs the next arc will surely be awesome too. .

A war might not take place but I feel there will be conflicts against both sides. .
Dec 7, 2013 8:07 AM
Mar 2013
xchee said:

New characters. New arc. The plot thickens. I want to read the LN but I feel like I'd lose interest if I find out what's going to happen next. To read or not to read >___<

i read the LN's translated so far, and i definitely did not lose interest, in fact it heightened my interest in what is happening next.
Dec 7, 2013 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
R- said:
gonna be interesting how the people of the land are going to react to the round table conference, even though there wasn't any major decision that affects them in a bad way

On the contrary with the new food businesses that are opening up and the spreading of the recipes, some of their businesses are going to be severely affected. Lets be real, would you want to continue eating crappy food? Unless they have adopted the new recipes then some of their businesses will be in trouble.

Also I don't know how the introduction of the other inventions, etc. will affect the People of the Land either so some of them could be bad or good.

While nothing too had has happened yet, we can't exactly say that some of the changes that are currently going on aren't negatively affect the People of the Land. I see a rebellion-a-brewing.
Work in progress...
Dec 7, 2013 8:36 AM

Mar 2013
And... it's gone... 20+ minute went by so quick T_T...
Gotta love that curry scene lolol <3 everyone went crazy hahaha
Dec 7, 2013 9:03 AM

Feb 2008
Indeed 20 minutes went so quick !

I like this episode and now they introduce that girl that were standing beside Shiroe and DDD guy from OP.

Next episode : Beginner Training Camp :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 7, 2013 9:17 AM

Apr 2013
hopefully the plot picks up next episode because this is getting boring.. almost as boring as the filler arc in SAO.
Dec 7, 2013 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
Food is serious business here, as well as some kind of upcoming war to The Land of the People from the Round Table Conference. Now with Minori and Tohya joining Log Horizon, next episode should be interesting were these new characters like Lade Lenessia, have something planned...

Dec 7, 2013 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
Excellent anime I can really see it developing and becoming even bigger and grander :D
Dec 7, 2013 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
Can't wait for all the Crusty trolling thats to come.

Dec 7, 2013 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
R- said:

Maybe some of the other "warlords" would want all of Japan for himself, and would try to invade them, while they are still disorganised .
Gib [img] plz
Dec 7, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
That reaction to curry was funny. I love chibi Shiroe. XD

Not knowing what to charge? That's a pretty big loophole!!

Liking this series so much, and the author seems like a cool guy too. :)

And this episode was like the final peaceful episode of the arc, then it will start to pick up again next week. Happens all the time... not so uncommon. o.o
Dec 7, 2013 10:05 AM

Aug 2010
I hate it when people call this anime "boring". Personally, I don't need fighting, blood by the gallons and body parts flying around like confetti to find something interesting. And personally, I really like the pace of this anime. Not too slow, not too fast.

Also, /glasses
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 7, 2013 10:10 AM

Feb 2008
somehow i have a feeling people killed by the people of the land do not revive.
Dec 7, 2013 11:05 AM

Aug 2010
koroX said:
kisami said:

yea, I have the same thought.

Woah, I didn't think about it that way. But that would be so awesome if it happens hehe.

Though if anyone reads Souji's SS manga, he was killed by a guardian NPC and revived so maybe they do? Well, we'll have to wait and see ^^
Dec 7, 2013 11:07 AM
Jan 2011
I felt hot blooded. This episode really shows just how much we can go - above and beyond!

TQ
Dec 7, 2013 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
The cleaning cosplay team!
Dec 7, 2013 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
kisami said:
that would at least bump my score by 2 points.. because right now, meh.
Dec 7, 2013 11:13 AM
Jan 2011
-ShadowClaw- said:
Each new episode keeps getting better and better i am just happy with this series words cannot describe it.

Looks like another member of the tea part has been introduced are they going to introduce us to a new member every week?

The blonde guy finally got his introduction didnt expect his level to be so lo tough i am interested how he is going to interact with the plot and log horizon later.

With each new episode i am learning how economics works seriously i am learning more about economics in this show than i did with my own economics class amd who says u cant learn anything from Tv shows :P

Looks like the next setting is going to be focus on the tensions between the people of the land and the adventurous looks promising keep it up oh god why does every eek seem to get longer and longer :'(

That's the beauty of it all. This anime transcend its goal!
Dec 7, 2013 11:25 AM

Nov 2012
Finally the war arc is starting!!!!

Great episode once again, i always think that this anime will go to shit and start dissapointing me like how most 2 cour shows are, but every week it just keeps getting better and better.

Once again, this is SAO done right and definitely a contender for AOTY. Plus Mamare just promised me a prostitute class in my DATABASE, so I'll keep watching to see if the author can really surprise me more.

Wordsmith said:
I hate it when people call this anime "boring". Personally, I don't need fighting, blood by the gallons and body parts flying around like confetti to find something interesting. And personally, I really like the pace of this anime. Not too slow, not too fast.

Also, /glasses

The action is about to start, dont worry........
NaxrrhidDec 7, 2013 11:28 AM
Dec 7, 2013 11:46 AM

Oct 2011
Akatsuki is so cute with that working hairstyle.

That lady Lenessia resembles the leader girl of Tea Party a lot. There must be a connection.
This series got so much in store.

Maybe I should start reading the LN soon.
Signature
Dec 7, 2013 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Good episode,well i am looking forward to what the land people have planed.>.<
~Hold your breath.count to 3
~And do a dance to death with me

Dec 7, 2013 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
The more I watch this the more I love it. The different plots you can have are almost endless.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2013

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 11:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.