Forum Settings
Forums
The Ghost in the Shell
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 28, 2018 4:43 AM

Feb 2018
Hated every long minute of it. The pacing was very slow, the plot didn't keep my interest for 2 minutes, the music was dull. It all boils down to 5 minutes of philosophical questions, which do have their place, but i wish i didn't have to spend 80 minutes just for those 2 minutes.

I can appreciate the impact it has had on future shows, but the movie itself was unbearable for me.

2/10
Mar 18, 2018 6:05 PM

Aug 2007
I think this is the third time I've seen it?
I first watched it in early 2000s, then again around 2008... and here we are again.

It's just one of those movies that's very captivating. I personally like the television series a better, but the core philosophical topics are present in the whole franchise.

Gritty cyberpunk with questions of what it means to be human... p much my favorite type of anime. 7/10

Apr 4, 2018 9:00 PM

Jul 2017
I'm glad I finally got around to watching this. It was excellent, atmospheric and philosophically emotional. The soundtrack and the cityscapes, the views of normal everyday things happening, were brilliant. The end was a bit eerie. I didn't much know really what to expect going in. I had played the PS1 game and seen bits of Stand Alone Complex, but I feel like this was so much more. You can see the influence of the Akira film on this one too.
Oct 4, 2018 7:44 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The movie was alright overall, at least for me.

Damn, the animation is one of the best I've seen in anime.
Oct 6, 2018 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
The animation was really cool but this is one of the most overrated movie I've ever seen. Nothing interesting about this
Jan 14, 2019 3:04 AM

Aug 2017
Direction and soundtrack deserve a lot (Anime of the 90s have a march more), but the story has not taken me for anything and sincerely in some places has also bored me. 6/10
Apr 9, 2019 2:17 AM

May 2016
With technology becoming more and more lifelike, the line that marks the difference between humans and robots just gets more and more blurry as society progresses. That's pretty much the core message a majority of sci-fi adaptations portray but I did feel something distinct about the film for some reason.

It made me think about a few rhetorical questions like:
-A few cyborg enhancements are fine but are you really still considered a human if you replace all of your body parts with machinery?
-If a program can develop its own soul, what makes humans so special now?
-If memories can just be implanted, does that mean that we don't need to strive to look for happiness because of the possibility of just implanting all the memories you can ever want?

The action scenes were okay but my favorite part was definitely the part where Kusanagi described the feeling she gets when she dives in the water.

Jun 4, 2019 6:04 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good movie. A couple of things that stood out to me the most is the questioning of what it’s like to he human, and what makes a human a human, and the serious threat of hackers that are still prominent today.
"Literary experts revealed that reviews on sites like MyAnimeList kill more than 200 brain cells per second."

- Joey, "The Anime Man"
Jun 17, 2019 5:32 AM
Jan 2018
Blade Runner of anime movies ???
Aug 30, 2019 2:44 PM
Jul 2018
I think I made a huge mistake watching the dub. It was very meh, unemotional.

The movie itself however, is essentially a cyberpunk Matrix. And given when it was made, that’s a huge deal. I’m betting the Wachowskis borrowed some ideas from it.
The pacing felt off, but maybe that’s the dub’s fault. Still solid all around.
Nov 24, 2019 8:32 PM

Jun 2019
Wow, this was really good! A friend suggested I watch this, and since I had some free time today, I decided to go for it. And I'm glad I did.

The art was really steller, and there were some pretty trippy moments. The Major looked a little creepy, but I guess that was intentional.

I watched the English dub, so the voice acting was... ehhh...

I enjoyed this quite a bit, and I even laughed at some of the humor. But it was a little slow at times. Some of the shots lingered for to long. The story was also hard to follow, but I'm sure the voice acting didn't help.

I was surprised how short this movie was, I felt like it ended a little abruptly. I honestly wouldn't have minded more.

I'm glad I watched this! I've got this big dumb grin on my face right now. Lol.
Jan 2, 2020 10:22 PM
Sep 2017
Very interesting anime. The whole concept kept me captivated and the main character is a badass.

There some scene that resemble like slideshows. Nonetheless, is was entertaining.

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2020 8:53 PM

Feb 2017
After a rewatch, my favourite parts are now all the shots of the Major staring with her huge, intense eyes.
Jan 22, 2020 3:40 PM

Nov 2018
So I know it is considered as a classic and a must watch like Cowboy Bebop, but for me it was just plain boring. I couldn't wait for the end. Yeah I know how it's something that makes you think about humans, and life how they are existing but it just didn't hit me and was a suffering instead.

5/10
Mar 20, 2020 4:24 AM
Nov 2015

The most captivating parts of this movie to me were definitely the scenes where the theme song was played. Playing that very same song at the ending credits was a really nice touch. It totally helped me with my usual "ending credits contemplation" LOL.

Sure, all the topics about consciousness are quite fun to explore but as for me I prefer my own take on the message of this movie. My "ghost" told me so.

The key is, of course, that ending theme song lyrics. The message of this movie is about our never ending endeavor to find our true selves. That is the reincarnation. The key is to "dance" and maybe one day the god will come to "marry" us & give us its precious blessing. The night will clear away & the "nuedori" (which probably symbolize our longing for the answers to our many questions) will sing. Maybe one day that glass will be as clear & fresh as mountain spring water, if it makes any sense.

I did some googling about nuedori. Overall it's about unrequited love or weeping in one's soul.

I may have misinterpreted the song & the message of this movie but I'm just gonna go with my "ghost" this time. So, yeah, it's a great movie.

Keep "dancing", I guess.
Mar 20, 2020 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:

The most captivating parts of this movie to me were definitely the scenes where the theme song was played. Playing that very same song at the ending credits was a really nice touch. It totally helped me with my usual "ending credits contemplation" LOL.

Sure, all the topics about consciousness are quite fun to explore but as for me I prefer my own take on the message of this movie. My "ghost" told me so.

The key is, of course, that ending theme song lyrics. The message of this movie is about our never ending endeavor to find our true selves. That is the reincarnation. The key is to "dance" and maybe one day the god will come to "marry" us & give us its precious blessing. The night will clear away & the "nuedori" (which probably symbolize our longing for the answers to our many questions) will sing. Maybe one day that glass will be as clear & fresh as mountain spring water, if it makes any sense.

I did some googling about nuedori. Overall it's about unrequited love or weeping in one's soul.

I may have misinterpreted the song & the message of this movie but I'm just gonna go with my "ghost" this time. So, yeah, it's a great movie.

Keep "dancing", I guess.

Mar 20, 2020 3:16 PM
Nov 2015
_oak said:

Aww you're just being generous & nice to me. I'm not quite sure myself about this dance though LOL. What do you mean by dance in ourselves?

So, you want to start your own religion? Haha joking. I understand your point of view.

I do, that's why I always rated movies that triggered my ghost generously but lately, I realized my ghost can be way too cruel to movies that I find awful. Really? It makes more sense to you? There must be something wrong with you. People rarely agree with me.

Hmm I don't have time for series but I'll put it on my PTW list. Thank you for the suggestion.

Whoa you must be a seasoned movie buff. I've only watched a few popular movies from the 60s. I'll definitely watch that one.
Mar 26, 2020 5:13 PM

Aug 2012
Took some deliberation on whether or not to rate this an 7 or 8. It's definitely true that I found several points of the movie dull, and you can put me on the list of the people who found the extended montages to be a deterrent. But on the other hand, there were plenty of great moments, and the animation was astounding at points (the movies aesthetics were certainly it's strongest components). The most surprising thing for me was the amount of great character moments, I never cared much for Motoko as a character in Stand Alone Complex per se, but I found her a lot more interesting her (although her big philosophical spiel on the boat to Batou felt less like a character and more like someone reading from a college paper, I think it was intentional to feel unnatural so to speak but whatever). Batou and Togusa were pretty solid too.
Mar 29, 2020 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:
_oak said:

Aww you're just being generous & nice to me. I'm not quite sure myself about this dance though LOL. What do you mean by dance in ourselves?

So, you want to start your own religion? Haha joking. I understand your point of view.

I do, that's why I always rated movies that triggered my ghost generously but lately, I realized my ghost can be way too cruel to movies that I find awful. Really? It makes more sense to you? There must be something wrong with you. People rarely agree with me.

Hmm I don't have time for series but I'll put it on my PTW list. Thank you for the suggestion.

Whoa you must be a seasoned movie buff. I've only watched a few popular movies from the 60s. I'll definitely watch that one.

Hello :)

..dance in ourselves... etoo :D ..dance to the rhythm of life? It's hard to describe.. it's not dance-dance, but... dance.. lol. What did you mean though.

That's okay, just follow the steps of your ghost's dance :p

Welcome.. just a movie lover :] ..I think you'll like or atleast feel engaged by that movie. If you wish, you can check out 'Winter Light' or 'Seventh Seal' by the same director, Ingmar Bergman, they are also movies that deal with faith, existential crisis..

Mar 29, 2020 4:34 PM
Nov 2015
_oak said:

..dance in ourselves... etoo :D ..dance to the rhythm of life? It's hard to describe.. it's not dance-dance, but... dance.. lol. What did you mean though.

Welcome.. just a movie lover :] ..I think you'll like or atleast feel engaged by that movie. If you wish, you can check out 'Winter Light' or 'Seventh Seal' by the same director, Ingmar Bergman, they are also movies that deal with faith, existential crisis..

Hello :) I know I'm not your bf or dad but where have you been?

LOL I understand the dance part, you know? I was asking about the ourselves part. Dance to the rhythm of life, huh? That's nice. I can't dance so I probably meant nothing haha. Seriously though, I'm not sure what about kind of dance to perform. Should we please this god with our dance? Is there a kind of criteria on what dance to perform depending on the situation? Ah, I always think too much.

You want me to have a prolonged existential crisis? I was rewatching Taxi Driver at the time you posted this. I don't think I'll watch those heavy movies anytime soon. I have to take care of my heart but thank you very much for the recommendation.
Mar 29, 2020 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:
_oak said:

Hello :) I know I'm not your bf or dad but where have you been?

LOL I understand the dance part, you know? I was asking about the ourselves part. Dance to the rhythm of life, huh? That's nice. I can't dance so I probably meant nothing haha. Seriously though, I'm not sure what about kind of dance to perform. Should we please this god with our dance? Is there a kind of criteria on what dance to perform depending on the situation? Ah, I always think too much.

You want me to have a prolonged existential crisis? I was rewatching Taxi Driver at the time you posted this. I don't think I'll watch those heavy movies anytime soon. I have to take care of my heart but thank you very much for the recommendation.

thankyou, ....in a state of self isolation :p

Neither can I dance well, to the tunes of life.. maybe it's all about trying to catch a rhythm, there's too many tunes right? IDK.. do you feel the need to please your God.. It's your rhythm to find in all the music :p (apologies if this made you cringe lol)

Ah, no no it's really upto you.. :)
Mar 30, 2020 1:33 AM
Nov 2015
_oak said:

Neither can I dance well, to the tunes of life.. maybe it's all about trying to catch a rhythm, there's too many tunes right? IDK.. do you feel the need to please your God.. It's your rhythm to find in all the music :p (apologies if this made you cringe lol)

Self isolation without laptop, phone & internet?
Why didn't you tell me first like before?

Good. More similarities then. We could learn to dance together later. Then we will finally do that Sleeping Beauty waltz together.

Me? Pleasing my God? Nope. Lately, I feel like my God gave me a lot of blessings regardless of what I did.

Ah.. if that's the case then I'd find a partner instead and follow her rhythm & tune. That feels so much easier.
Mar 30, 2020 2:38 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:
_oak said:

Good. More similarities then. We could learn to dance together later. Then we will finally do that Sleeping Beauty waltz together.

Me? Pleasing my God? Nope. Lately, I feel like my God gave me a lot of blessings regardless of what I did.

Ah.. if that's the case then I'd find a partner instead and follow her rhythm & tune. That feels so much easier.

Mar 30, 2020 3:05 AM
Nov 2015
_oak said:
finestseeker17 said:

Haha! Let's stop here :)

Mar 30, 2020 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:
_oak said:

Haha! Let's stop here :)

sorry :(

removed-userMar 30, 2020 5:07 AM
Mar 30, 2020 5:03 AM
Nov 2015
_oak said:
sorry :(

What for? Let's really stop here before we get banned LOL

Apr 14, 2020 8:42 PM
Feb 2019
This anime still remains as one of the best Blade Runner anime adaptation ever made
May 5, 2020 7:13 AM

Mar 2020
Batou is definitely into lolis
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 5, 2020 7:15 AM

Apr 2020
BlufaceBaby said:
Batou is definitely into lolis

In the manga, he gets her a male body.
May 27, 2020 12:52 AM

Aug 2018
Ghost in the shell is truly an incredible film for its time

I was planning to watch sub version of it but didn't noticed that it was dub instead. The dubbed version was very great tho and I'm not mad at myself at all for not watching sub instead.

But speaking about the film itself, it really did set new animation quality standart for its time, just like people say Akira did at its time. The strongest points of this film really were animation and enjoyment factor who really did better than I expected.

The script is good but seems to be too long and complicated for 1h and 20 mins film, the music is great and fits very well. Of course I wanna talk about characters too, who are very interesting because they are cyborgs and scenes with them were done right because they suppost to have no emotions in most of the cases but we see different types of Major during the movie which is very great coming from a cyberpunk genre movie.

Overall I give this film 9.0/10 and lets not forget of course that Ghost in the Shell was one of the inspirations for The Matrix which is considered one of the greatest sci-fi films of all time.
Aug 4, 2020 4:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this was a total mixed-bag for me. Didn't hate it but I can't say I loved it at the same time, basically. And that's coming from a fan of Psychology shows.

Absolutely loved the intricate artwork, setting and themes that the movie covered but, as a whole, it was kind of a boring watch. What makes one a human being and the disjoint that you feel seeping from our main character added more to it but I feel like the presentation of it with the addition of the Puppet Master was kind of half-baked. Certainly didn't help with the vague approach either but that's only to be expected of a show circling around such a sensitive subject(s), I suppose. Story-wise, it was just about so-so as well. Didn't get a thing about Section 6, Section 9, Foreign Ministry and the sort.

Action sequences, hacking/computer stuff and the soundtrack were some of the overwhelming positives of the show though and I really dug them all. Here's to hoping this'll retain through for the sequel movie and the future installments.

Going to have to settle with a considerate 6/10 (considered a 5/10 long and hard, mind you) here. I can see why this movie revolutionized many aspects of this genre of media, and the shows to follow taking inspirations is more than enough of an indication to my statement, but maybe it just wasn't all that impactful to me. Had it been more of a secondary thing and the action/police stuff more prevalent, I reckon I would've enjoyed this more. But well, that's what SAC masters to what I've heard so hopefully that'll sate this thirst.

Edit: Re-watched the movie and, while my impression of the movie is a little better now, I still have to agree with some of my previous impressions. Finally understood the deal (for the most bit) between Section 6 & Foreign Ministry and Section 9 now along with the Puppet Master on the other hand, though. Solid 6/10 now, as opposed to the very generous 6/10 from earlier.
_MushiRock11_Aug 31, 2020 4:28 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 4, 2020 7:30 PM

Jul 2009
Finally watched this classic and I can see why it had such a big impact. There are some really interesting ideas/concepts presented in this and in such a cool way too. Excellent animation and I especially loved the haunting/mystical sounding background track at times (reminded me very much of Shinsekai Yori). The pauses and downtimes I felt really added to the atmosphere between the action scenes. I will say that Makoto's voice didn't sound like it quite matched her though lol :P Overall a very engaging watch and I'm sure that I'll watch the other movies ... eventually XD I will say that my friend and I definitely did notice the focus on the female cyborgs and their breasts ... maybe the director was the one going through a rough divorce at the time?! :P 8/10
Oct 14, 2020 7:02 AM

Feb 2019
Just 20 minutes in this movie and I gotta say I'm speechless by how smooth and pretty the art is, animation is fluid and those gorgeously detailed backgrounds are really insane for an anime over 20 years old. Love it in the very first minutes.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 26, 2021 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
just watched this since the manga was confusing me but it seems to be kinda different to the original. especially the major's personality seems quite different.

regardless, wow this was actually very interesting, i really love cyberpunk stuff like this. art and animation were so nice and the setting and theme were done magnificently too. i think i actually liked the first half of the movie more then the second half since we got to explore the world and stuff, it was more enjoyable then the second half imo. loved the parts where that song would play as we were shown ambient views around everywhere. the deeper philosophical/psychological aspects of the story were also explored greatly in this, really intrigued me and made me think.

overall, i'd give this a 7/10, feel like the story could've been a bit better. might have to give this a rewatch in a few years time.
removed-userJan 26, 2021 8:11 PM
Jan 31, 2021 11:28 AM

Feb 2020
Finally I watched Ghost in the shell (1995), Maybe I expected more, but it felt lackluster. Also there were creepy ecchi which was distracting and the aged animation also didnot help. Overall ok kind of movie but felt inferior to its sequel innocence and tv series SAC

AdampkJan 31, 2021 1:26 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 11, 2021 6:35 AM

Nov 2018
I liked it more than Akira to be honest.
Just as pseudo-deep and really fast , but gore was bearable for me.
Insane CGI.
I hate everyone equally
May 11, 2021 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
not for me

just didn't resonate
Aug 5, 2021 10:45 AM

Jan 2015
Mh? What was the point of this movie again? Just throw some kind of questions to the audience?
I get its themes and everything, but how the plot was presented was a mess and the whole movie felt like an excuse to, like I said, try to make think the viewer over something. It definitely did it job at least, but again, why? What was the point of it all? To make us question their existences? It feels trivial.
At the end of the day, it felt aesthetic over anything, which is sad.

The meeting between the two kinda saved the whole run from an absolute disaster.
6/10, at best. I was expecting way more from a classic, and from this one in particular.
Sep 18, 2021 11:27 PM

Apr 2016
i saw the 4K restoration in IMAX tonight. it's been a long while since i've last seen this movie and i like it more and more each time.

i can understand why people don't like this movie or don't think it's as good as others say it is. the pace and the complexity of the details were the biggest drags for me in the beginning. but the fantastic action scenes and all the philosophy make up for the mental work i have to do to keep track of who is who, what's going on, and why is it so important outside of the philosophical implications. in this latest viewing, i feel like i have a stronger grasp of the movie's details.

each time i watch this movie, it gets more and more realistic. not just the real life advancements in technology and the internet, but also all the geopolitical aspects of the movie that i didn't really understand before. what changed for me was that i started watching more world news. so now, things like applying for asylum make more sense to me. also, watching a government agency struggle to keep a secret program under wraps has a whole new seriousness to it.

this movie has always had a lot going on, which makes it harder to get why what's happening on the screen matters. but with subsequent views over time, it looks like reality could intersect with art sooner than we might be prepared for hahaha. i love that kinda stuff. 10 outta 10 for me.

As far as the quality of this 4k restoration is concerned, Ghost in the Shell was always a clean looking movie to me. Until I go back and watch a different format, I can't really give any praise to this restoration itself because Ghost in the Shell always looks good.

a question for anyone else who's seen the various formats of Ghost in the Shell and watches this restoration...... weren't the subtitles green before? also, the line where the Major says "it's that time of the month"..... wasn't it "i'm on my period" before?

Update 09/22/01 02:19 - went to go see it in IMAX again and had a much better time than i did before. i sat in the middle of the theater last time, and i forgot that that's too close for me when it comes to IMAX. the screen is so big, it can be difficult following the action around the screen along with keeping up with the subtitles.

I sat in the middle of the very last row this time and it was fucking awesome! the screen is HUGE! for such a large projection, the quality of the picture is fantastic! and even though i wasn't sitting in the best place to be hit by the sound, it was still damn loud hahaha. i saw that other theaters father away from me are using laser projection for their screenings. unfortunately i won't be able to catch one of those. i'd like to compare the differences between the regular projection and the laser.

i think this is the first movie i've seen in IMAX since theaters reopened. hahaha i completely forgot how big of a difference seating can make in one of those movies. hopefully i can catch it one more time before it ends it's run. it'd be great if, in the future, some one screened the film version so i could compare the two. such a bummer that theaters around me weren't open when Akira got it's 4K restoration screened in IMAX. hopefully Ghost in the Shell does well enough that theaters rescreen Akira.
L-S-M-F-TSep 22, 2021 2:19 AM
Jan 6, 2022 10:52 PM

Nov 2020
What an experience. I wasn't sure how I'd react to this movie since it seems to be a love or hate type of deal, but I can safely say that I loved it. If one were to look to it for plot or characters, I can see why it'd be disappointing. With a short length of 80 minutes, the story is very brief and to the point, with a world that is barely touched on and characters that have the bare minimum of characterization. With that being said, this film fucking excels in atmosphere and theming. Everything from the direction to the animation and the music left me in awe; the craftmanship on display leads to a mesmerizing experience. The short run-time ends up working to the film's advantage as well, ensuring that every scene is vital and the film's vision is portrayed with efficiency. It delves into topics I've seen before, but the mystique and proficiency of the storytelling made it feel fresh. This really is one of those films that feels timeless and is about as close to perfect as most films can get, standing the test of time and proving years later why it made such an impact on the film industry.
Are ya winning, diners?
Apr 11, 2022 1:11 AM
Jul 2018
This movie is great if you like to witness people talking endlessly. Classic armor at its peak.
May 9, 2022 7:56 AM
Nov 2021
Have to be honest, I really don't understand the sheer level of hype around this film. Its aesthetic is incredible for one thing, and of course I appreciate how much influence it's had over cyberpunk as a genre, but overall felt it was fairly bland and has a reputation for being far deeper than it actually is. Some of the questions it poses about the nature of human consciousness are interesting, but those concepts have been executed far better elsewhere imo. Most of the film feels unbelievably hollow to me, nothing about it hit anywhere near as hard as I was expecting for how long I've seen it described as one of the best and most impactful pieces of science fiction ever made.
Perhaps I'm missing something about it, but it seems very average to me as of writing.
May 31, 2022 8:43 PM

Aug 2015
I liked it, but at the same time I have read and heard so many things about it and it´s "deeply philosophical references" that I expected a bit more in that regard. In fact, it almost feels like those deep connections are just the quotes they used for a few cool one liners.
Jun 6, 2022 11:29 PM

Mar 2021
I literally had no idea what was going on. Sorry :/

Sep 24, 2022 7:20 PM
Dec 2019
Pretty good movie. The major survived so that's cool but she's a kid now.
Oct 12, 2022 5:58 AM
Oct 2021
Absolute classic!
Dec 30, 2022 9:08 AM
Jun 2020
<3 ))))) wewqe qweqwe qw
Feb 11, 2023 3:35 PM

Jul 2022
Very enjoyable movie. Loved the animation and every part of the setting. Just a nice vibe, yo.

Kind of introspective, like, what makes you human or whatever. Can't say the point was really nailed in that well, Kasunagi could have had more moments where she was comtemplating life except for the one scene on the boat, but it was a cool story. Expected it to be a little more action packed, but the action when it was there was pretty good. Just a "cool" film if I had to describe it in one word. 

Mar 8, 2023 8:01 AM
Mar 2023
This is an iconic master piece! The artwork is incredibly detailed, the story is thilling and the main character "major" is mystirious and sexy.
Apr 8, 2023 3:20 AM
Apr 2023
Its a classic
The philosophy one of the best thing in that movie that should use every movie and anime in my oppinion
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» How do you describe Motoko Kusanagi's dilemma?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 23

2 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Apr 24, 4:08 AM

» How bad are the Ghost in the Shell Blu Rays?

JiffyBone - Mar 12, 2018

8 by Seiidou »»
Aug 6, 2023 8:51 PM

» The Original Movie Was Better

Densel_ - Nov 13, 2022

10 by Densel_ »»
May 7, 2023 9:49 PM

» Canon story watch order?

WeebiBOY - Jan 21, 2023

4 by giffica »»
Jan 21, 2023 4:58 PM

» Is Ghost in the Shell series worth watching?

Tatsuya1337 - Sep 29, 2017

27 by Densel_ »»
Nov 13, 2022 5:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.