Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 26, 2013 9:45 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Apparently, the message the author was trying to convey was that it is NEVER the bullies' fault that their victims got (their feelings) hurt. Heck, in the end they needn't even apologize for whatsoever stuff they did, yet they expect to be forgiven!? :|
a1onerFeb 26, 2013 9:48 PM
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Feb 27, 2013 2:27 AM

Mar 2009
...What? What the fuck. IT IS the bullies' fault! There's only so much a person can take! Wtf! WTF. That totally takes away from the manga's feeling and presentation.
Feb 27, 2013 8:18 AM

Mar 2012
That was pretty good, horrible explanation though. But it's a one-shot so whatever.
Mar 2, 2013 7:53 AM

Dec 2009
a1oner said:
Apparently, the message the author was trying to convey was that it is NEVER the bullies' fault that their victims got (their feelings) hurt. Heck, in the end they needn't even apologize for whatsoever stuff they did, yet they expect to be forgiven!? :|

What? I didn't get that sense at all from the story. Ishida essentially got punished for being the worst bully by becoming the scapegoat for the rest of the class and getting bullied himself. After the fight he realizes Nishimiya hadn't been carrying just her own burden, but also his by cleaning his desk to try and protect him from the bullying. When he finds her five years later, and asks to be friends in 'her voice', it completes his redemption.

I'm not sure how any of that is supposed to convey the idea it's not the bully's fault that the victim's hurt.
Ara ara.
Mar 5, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2007
Wow, I think this was really touching.
Mar 6, 2013 7:50 PM

Mar 2011
"Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself" I believe would be the perfect statement this one-shot presents. A really good one-shot!
Courtesy of Paul
Mar 7, 2013 12:44 AM

Oct 2011
a1oner said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

No no no. That's only what was being conveyed when he was still naive and hadn't come to terms with his alienation yet. Ishida eventually came to realize that it was in fact his fault and he had to find a way to redeem himself.
Mar 7, 2013 9:07 AM

Oct 2010
DoctorDoom said:
Ishida essentially got punished for being the worst bully by becoming the scapegoat for the rest of the class and getting bullied himself. After the fight he realizes Nishimiya hadn't been carrying just her own burden, but also his by cleaning his desk to try and protect him from the bullying.

Please don’t tell me how his becoming the scapegoat of the class relates to him paying off his debts to her in full. He deserved every ounce of the bullying he took, but that, to be honest, is irrelevant to him taking responsibility as it was only forced upon him, not to mention Nishimiya never asked for it (in return/exchange).

DoctorDoom said:
When he finds her five years later, and asks to be friends in 'her voice', it completes his redemption.

Redemption my [expletive]. He really should be thankful that Nishimiya was still alive and probably still desperate to find a friend who would be willing to ‘hear’ her out. Un-freaking-realistic! How someone can be that forgiving, granted 5 years is a long time to let bygones be bygones, is just beyond me. And that, btw, is what I believe to be the bigger picture: bullies (often times) get off easy! :|

So he learned sign language. Should that translate to him showing remorse for his actions in the past? Is by being able to ‘talk’ with her now make up for everything he did back then? Well, I’m sure your answer would be something along the lines of “by becoming friends with her, he can finally make it up to her”. Fair enough, as far as sophistry goes that is.

DoctorDoom said:
I'm not sure how any of that is supposed to convey the idea it's not the bully's fault that the victim's hurt.

If the translation was accurate enough, he pretty much gave this 'speech' about their ‘miscommunication’ and how it was obviously the reason why they ended up hurting each other in one specific incident—which I’d say is pretty narrow-minded and self-righteous of him. Did he perhaps forget all the one-sided bullying (aka inflicting of various pains) that he did to her prior to that? But that’s beside the point, I suppose. The point is if ‘miscommunication’ actually was indeed the thing to blame, I just have to wonder—what the heck could a deaf girl possibly have done differently to communicate in the same wavelength/level/volume with the limited range that she has, and needless to say (but I’d say it anyway) after he had disposed of her hearing aid away!?

Did his 'speech' even strike you as the least bit of sorry or owning up to his (past) actions? I didn’t think so. Was it really that hard to say (in sign language, ofc) how sorry he was and how he hated her back then for looking so darn pitiful (almost as though she was constantly begging for everyone’s sympathy)?!

If you still don't get where I'm coming from, let me spell it out for you: it's not that he cannot use/understand sign language then and it sure as hell is not because he cannot hear what she was saying then, either. The one true issue here is quite as simple as him not even trying to 'listen', heck he did not even give her much of a chance to 'speak' at all. In short, his prejudice is solely to blame for everything. No need to sugar coat it with fancy dialogue and poetic wordings-- I don't/rarely buy into that shit, OOIMA-sensei. ;p

DedeHeav said:
No no no. That's only what was being conveyed when he was still naive and hadn't come to terms with his alienation yet. Ishida eventually came to realize that it was in fact his fault and he had to find a way to redeem himself.

Yes yes yes. So how did he redeem himself exactly? By becoming a stalker, enrolling in the same (high) school, and ultimately learning sign language? XD For what, so that he could hypocritically talk to her in ‘her own language’ and patronize her inability to (properly) communicate with him years ago?

He ‘talks’ about not being able to understand/comprehend one another and due to their differences—the most obvious one being their ‘voices’—no doubt. So with that in mind, whatever did his ‘voice’—which I’m sure is very audible and is no different from his other classmates—do for him when he suddenly found himself in the receiving end of the bullying? And don’t give me some bs about him not realizing it was his chair—that he was already ostracized all along while failing to notice it before the pages of this one-shot ran out he could even do something about it.
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Mar 7, 2013 4:55 PM

Nov 2008
All I can say was........ Bull's eye to reality.

I was involved in those but not the one doing the bully or the one being bullied. I was merely a bystander. I knew my classmates are overdoing it but for some reason I never really did anything. Happened twice in my life. One in grade 4 and one in first year high school...

Reading this makes me wonder why I never did anything at all to stop the madness...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 7, 2013 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
Oh I see where you're coming from. So basically he was blaming it on the lack of communication between the two of them when it was actually just his unwillingness to communicate. Well I was just thinking, the fact that he wanted to make up in the end meant that he knew it was his fault.
DedeHeavMar 7, 2013 6:33 PM
Mar 7, 2013 11:08 PM

Apr 2009
Tears. So many tears.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Mar 9, 2013 1:42 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
@a1oner (I'm bored quoting sooo yeah :3)

I think you got the whole message wrong. The point wasn't to blame the miscommunication itself but the lack of willingness of him to understand her. He couldn't communicate right because he never bothered to thus the mention of the miscommunication. He basically says that if the miscommunication wasn't there (on his part), everything would be better which also includes any other kind of difference. It's not the difference itself, it's you that's making it seem bad.

Also, by the way you are writing, the kid could never have done anything to make it up to her. Being bullied wasn't enough punishment, trying to understand her for 5 years also doesn't mean anything... So what should he do? Crawl in front of her for forgiveness? Work his child self to death to repay the money? I find his demeanor pretty cool actually. Let's not forget that he is in elementary school where kids can be more brutal without thinking much. At least he realised it and could never get over the fact of what he did till she forgave him.

Now, the only truly unrealistic thing about the oneshot... was the girl. NOONE is that good after all they've been through. She tried being friends with the head bully like that? I'm sorry but no. That doesn't happen. Not only that but he tried to help him avoid bullying in her own way? Also, she never said anything about getting bullied at school, letting 1,7 mil yen get lost like that. I understand she wants to avoid the worst outcome but this is way too abnormal. And then she forgives him that easily. I know it was a oneshot with limited pages but just seeing him after 5 years reformed and trying to understand her, isn't enough for the victim to just be "Ok, let's be friends!" right away.

But for the message it wants to cross, I don't mind that her behavior seems kinda unreal. There are good souls out there and there are people who might just notice what they did wrong to kids that were different from them and that in the end, after all the differences, we are all humans.
Mar 9, 2013 5:29 PM

Dec 2009
That ending was so sweet.
Mar 9, 2013 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Lovely.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Mar 9, 2013 10:59 PM

Feb 2010
I both agree and disagree with OP. It is odd how blame is placed on "miscommunication" when the reason is closer to blind hatred. Another issue is that the author expects his readers to forgive Shouya though some will not. So I can see where a1oner is coming from.

Personally, I felt that the characters journeyed through the process of hurt, conflict and redemption in a sweet and believable way. Nishimiya received an honest (albeit poorly written) apology and Shouya confronted what seemed to be his deepest regret. Life goes on.
Mar 10, 2013 12:09 AM

Mar 2012
hellogoodbye said:
I both agree and disagree with OP. It is odd how blame is placed on "miscommunication" when the reason is closer to blind hatred. Another issue is that the author expects his readers to forgive Shouya though some will not. So I can see where a1oner is coming from.

Personally, I felt that the characters journeyed through the process of hurt, conflict and redemption in a sweet and believable way. Nishimiya received an honest (albeit poorly written) apology and Shouya confronted what seemed to be his deepest regret. Life goes on.
I agree and I think that point potentially extends to your complaints, as well. Shouya is the one placing the blame on miscommunication, not the author. Post time skip Shouya is a still a kid and, considering his history as a bully and "class clown," I think his misguided apology fits well with what little we know about him. He realizes that he was in the wrong, but at the same time he's not comfortable taking personal responsibility. We see this earlier in how he reacts to getting in trouble.

I don't know the author's thought process either, but I think it's an assumption to say that she expects the reader to forgive Shouya.
JoshMar 10, 2013 12:14 AM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Mar 10, 2013 1:31 AM

Feb 2010
Post-Josh said:
I don't know the author's thought process either, but I think it's an assumption to say that she expects the reader to forgive Shouya.

I say this because the story is one about bullying, yet it ends on such a lighthearted note. Depending on how the reader identifies with Shouya, the conclusion can be either heartwarming (as it should) or outright disgusting.

I'm convinced that Shouya's speech is an oversight on the author's part. It doesn't match his actions nor fit with the lesson of self realization the story tries to push.
Mar 10, 2013 12:22 PM

Dec 2009
This was pretty... bad. I get the message it is trying to convey, but it is dragged down by such a poor execution that it just ends up horrible.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 10, 2013 1:10 PM

Mar 2008
DoctorDoom said:
a1oner said:

What? I didn't get that sense at all from the story. Ishida essentially got punished for being the worst bully by becoming the scapegoat for the rest of the class and getting bullied himself. After the fight he realizes Nishimiya hadn't been carrying just her own burden, but also his by cleaning his desk to try and protect him from the bullying. When he finds her five years later, and asks to be friends in 'her voice', it completes his redemption.

I too understand the same, BECAUSE @a1oner Nishiyama is not a is not a spiteful person. She tried to reconcile even while she was being abused, why deny the truce and friend request after so long?
The more people who know what is suffer like that and can help fight against that, the better.
Mar 11, 2013 8:00 AM
Mar 2013
Great oneshot, wish there was more.
Mar 11, 2013 9:15 AM

Feb 2012
fch said:
It's getting a serialization.
Mar 11, 2013 10:54 AM

Mar 2011
I am not sure how the serialization will go. I personally think it's awesome just the way it is and any addition or alteration would ruin the impact of the story. What I want instead of it being serialized is a movie adaptation of the one shot because it needs a background music. (You gotta have background music)

5/5. This might be the best one shot I've ever seen.
Mar 11, 2013 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
IceBurn said:
fch said:

Swwweeeeeetttt, can't wait for more!
Who knows, a few years down the line and this might even become an anime
or maybe an OVA of the one shot or something
EyZi23 said:
I am not sure how the serialization will go. I personally think it's awesome just the way it is and any addition or alteration would ruin the impact of the story. What I want instead of it being serialized is a movie adaptation of the one shot because it needs a background music. (You gotta have background music)

I want more of this series not just for the one-shot, but also because I like the concept of friendship/romance with a deaf person, I haven't seen something like that in an anime before.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Mar 11, 2013 2:37 PM
Mar 2013
IceBurn said:
fch said:
Awesome, can't wait!
Mar 12, 2013 9:18 AM

Jan 2011
I want to see more of their relationship!
[center]
Mar 13, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
EyZi23 said:

I agree. This is one of the best one-shots I ever read but I don't know if this kind of story can continue without going downhill if it gets serialized...I guess I just have to wait and see:)
But all the clocks in the city
Began to whirr and chime:
'O let not Time deceive you,
You cannot conquer Time.
Mar 13, 2013 11:48 AM
Jun 2009
a1oner said:

It could be possible that hes pointing out that its not just the bully but society at large that has a problem. after studying Japanese history and well yeah, they really dont want to talk about bullies. Schools might cover it up to save face. It could be saying that to stop this from happening, the focus should not be on one person, by the Japanese people as a whole and finding a way to get rid of the societal norms that make bulling more prevalent.
Mar 13, 2013 1:02 PM

Mar 2008
nostripe361 said:

It could be possible that hes pointing out that its not just the bully but society at large that has a problem. after studying Japanese history and well yeah, they really dont want to talk about bullies. Schools might cover it up to save face. It could be saying that to stop this from happening, the focus should not be on one person, by the Japanese people as a whole and finding a way to get rid of the societal norms that make bulling more prevalent.

Last years, one kid kill himself and the school said that was his fault for being bullied and they were the victims.
Mar 13, 2013 8:58 PM

Mar 2012
To be honest I think if it was longer than a one shot she would have taken longer to forgive him, fully anyway.
But the way it is I think the reason she accepts his friendship is the fact that he took the time to learn how to speak with her and that shows that he's willing to try and at least regretful for what he did at least a little bit. I also think that just because she accepts the friendship doesn't mean that she forgives him 100%
Mar 14, 2013 11:30 PM

Mar 2011
paperstarxo said:
To be honest I think if it was longer than a one shot she would have taken longer to forgive him, fully anyway.
But the way it is I think the reason she accepts his friendship is the fact that he took the time to learn how to speak with her and that shows that he's willing to try and at least regretful for what he did at least a little bit. I also think that just because she accepts the friendship doesn't mean that she forgives him 100%

She doesn't need to "forgive" him. She never hated him on anything he has done to her. In fact, she enjoyed every single memory with him. And she did not accept "his friendship", it's actually the opposite. I think you misunderstood the story. You might want to re-read it.
Mar 15, 2013 6:23 AM

Jan 2008
Best oneshot I've read in months.
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Mar 15, 2013 5:10 PM

Oct 2009
EyZi23 said:
paperstarxo said:

She doesn't need to "forgive" him. She never hated him on anything he has done to her. In fact, she enjoyed every single memory with him. And she did not accept "his friendship", it's actually the opposite. I think you misunderstood the story. You might want to re-read it.

Yeah, she didn't need to forgive him. Best pages to reread was when they are fighting, just look at her expression.
Mar 15, 2013 9:26 PM

Mar 2008
paperstarxo said:

It will be serialized, it's probably that the author reboot the story.
Mar 26, 2013 12:40 PM

Nov 2010

Yeah, she didn't need to forgive him. Best pages to reread was when they are fighting, just look at her expression.

OP need to read this.

Also, about the realistic issue of main heroine: The main heroine is kinda unrealistic for normal humanity standard, but I know that there are some people that blessed with a very good heart in this world, just like this girl. Actually those who were handicapped are those who most likely blessed with that quality : For compensation for their handicap, they were granted with a heart of gold.
Apr 1, 2013 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
This has been the best one shot I have read in months! Although I was skeptical at the beginning of the story, as it progressed it truly touched my heart. I cannot wait for the serialization! C:
Apr 3, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2010
Yay! An actual manga about a deaf person and bullying! I'm glad it's getting a serialization soon, because more manga like this need to be made!

However, while I do understand this is a oneshot, there are quite a few things about it that bothered me:

1. The teacher. At first he clearly didn't like Shouko. At one point he even thinks to himself "Why do I have to deal with this baggage?" but then he suddenly changes heart in a very abrupt and unrealistic way, immediately calling out Ishida on his cruelty (which I still thought was awesome). Maybe this'll be explored more in the serialization.
2. How in all of merciful heavens can anyone completely interpret someone's alternative way of communicating as a form of cowardice?! Communicating in a different way is NOT cowardice! I understand Ishida's just a kid and just hates a deaf girl for taking up the school's attention, which was NEVER her intention in the first place (is it ever any disabled person's intention at all to be the center of the school's attention? No, it isn't), but what angers me about his fight with Shouko is that not only does he call her a coward for communicating with writing instead of her voice (the only way for deaf people to speak, as far as I know, was if they were never born deaf but lost their hearing and got a cochlear implant, if that one episode of Cold Case is to be believed), but he kept accusing her of "playing up how weak she is" and "pretending to be nice." Is he accusing her of faking her disability in order to receive sympathy, or does he believe she's acting arrogant because of the fact that he's been getting picked on instead of her now that the bullies are targeting him, a normal kid without any physical or mental problems whatsoever, instead of her, a deaf girl who he feels deserves it more than he does simply because she's "a freak"? That is just downright wrong! This is what gets me angry in not just this manga, but in media in general. What is it with characters jumping to wild conclusions about the smallest things and blowing them up to ridiculous extremes?
3. I wish those classmates got their comeuppance too. They should be punished for picking on Shouko too.

But those are the only things that bothered me about this oneshot. Maybe they'll be fixed in the serialization. But nonetheless, this manga is great, and there needs to be more stories like this, as I hear Japan doesn't handle disabilities, both physical and mental, very well, if what I'm reading is to be believed.
Apr 4, 2013 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Firechick12012 said:
Yay! An actual manga about a deaf person and bullying! I'm glad it's getting a serialization soon, because more manga like this need to be made!

However, while I do understand this is a oneshot, there are quite a few things about it that bothered me:

1. The teacher. At first he clearly didn't like Shouko. At one point he even thinks to himself "Why do I have to deal with this baggage?" but then he suddenly changes heart in a very abrupt and unrealistic way, immediately calling out Ishida on his cruelty (which I still thought was awesome). Maybe this'll be explored more in the serialization.
2. How in all of merciful heavens can anyone completely interpret someone's alternative way of communicating as a form of cowardice?! Communicating in a different way is NOT cowardice! I understand Ishida's just a kid and just hates a deaf girl for taking up the school's attention, which was NEVER her intention in the first place (is it ever any disabled person's intention at all to be the center of the school's attention? No, it isn't), but what angers me about his fight with Shouko is that not only does he call her a coward for communicating with writing instead of her voice (the only way for deaf people to speak, as far as I know, was if they were never born deaf but lost their hearing and got a cochlear implant, if that one episode of Cold Case is to be believed), but he kept accusing her of "playing up how weak she is" and "pretending to be nice." Is he accusing her of faking her disability in order to receive sympathy, or does he believe she's acting arrogant because of the fact that he's been getting picked on instead of her now that the bullies are targeting him, a normal kid without any physical or mental problems whatsoever, instead of her, a deaf girl who he feels deserves it more than he does simply because she's "a freak"? That is just downright wrong! This is what gets me angry in not just this manga, but in media in general. What is it with characters jumping to wild conclusions about the smallest things and blowing them up to ridiculous extremes?
3. I wish those classmates got their comeuppance too. They should be punished for picking on Shouko too.

But those are the only things that bothered me about this oneshot. Maybe they'll be fixed in the serialization. But nonetheless, this manga is great, and there needs to be more stories like this, as I hear Japan doesn't handle disabilities, both physical and mental, very well, if what I'm reading is to be believed.

1. He wasn't particularly trying to call out Ishida, rather shift his blame in the situation onto him. It's like when your an accomplice in something but there's a scapegoat so you push everything into him. There was no change of heart in that asshole.

2. I think he's mad that instead of getting angry at her bullies and standing up to them, she just plays nice and keeps saying "I'm sorry". So in his view, she's just trying to get others to pity her, which is equivalent to him of being a coward.

3. Same here but probably won't happen. Might be something in the series though like they meet one of their classmates from that time or something.

Also trying to judge Japan from a manga is akin to judging U.S.A from Hollywood movies. I'd rather get actual info from there rather than through entertainment medias.
Apr 4, 2013 2:47 PM

Jul 2010
1. He wasn't particularly trying to call out Ishida, rather shift his blame in the situation onto him. It's like when your an accomplice in something but there's a scapegoat so you push everything into him. There was no change of heart in that asshole.

2. I think he's mad that instead of getting angry at her bullies and standing up to them, she just plays nice and keeps saying "I'm sorry". So in his view, she's just trying to get others to pity her, which is equivalent to him of being a coward.

3. Same here but probably won't happen. Might be something in the series though like they meet one of their classmates from that time or something.

Also trying to judge Japan from a manga is akin to judging U.S.A from Hollywood movies. I'd rather get actual info from there rather than through entertainment medias.

Ohh. I get it now. Thanks for the clarification!

And no, I'm not trying to judge Japan on anything. I just heard from some places that Japan typically ignores and hides mental disabilities, but that doesn't mean I believe it. I'm just trying to find out whether what I read (from other places, like actual news articles, not this manga) has any evidence or not.
Apr 7, 2013 2:14 PM

Jun 2011
This was the best one shot I ever read. I hope it turns into a real manga.
Apr 14, 2013 7:09 PM

Feb 2010
... I like this one.
Apr 22, 2013 7:32 AM

Dec 2012
Wow Japanese kids are seriously evil and this not the first manga/anime that showed how evil they are I hope that's not a reality.
9/10
Any news whether this will be a serialized manga in the future ?
Apr 24, 2013 11:18 AM

Nov 2011
Pretty good oneshot. The only thing thats strange is how the MC continued to be bullied even after he responded with violence. From my experience, bullying almost always stops after the victim reacts with force.
The Art of Eight
Apr 26, 2013 9:36 AM

Apr 2012
so short yet so deep. 9/10 clean
Apr 26, 2013 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
As someone who got constantly bullied in almost all his school life, I liked it.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Apr 26, 2013 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
The whole class are a bunch of jerks!

And that stupid guy too
She's deaf, so how do you expect her to speak, people only know how to speak if they heard the words before. It's him who should learn sign language ( before time skip)

Anyway, good one-shot.
Signature
Apr 26, 2013 11:24 PM

Oct 2012
This is simply incredible. I'm speechless.
Apr 27, 2013 6:37 AM

Mar 2009
i didnt like it at all. i mean ive read other mangas about bullying too but this was the most unrealistic one.
Apr 28, 2013 10:49 AM

Sep 2012
Good concept but I feel the ending is lacking something.
Let's see how the ending is handled in a serialization.
Poor Nishimiya-chan, I want to give her a big hug :'(
9/10
Apr 28, 2013 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
Unrealistic. Nobody would send a deaf girl to a normal school like that. There's no way she can properly learn there.

That aside, this was pretty interesting to read.
Apr 29, 2013 12:18 AM

Nov 2011
Nishimiya-san ;.;

But wow, this was a sensational chapter. I definitely hope it will be serialized as a full volume manga soon. That or either an anime OVA would be nice.

Such a nice girl really and bullying is retarded. 8/10.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Need help a really noob manga reader here

Ahao - Jan 25, 2015

6 by Ahao »»
Jan 26, 2015 11:05 AM

» Koe no Katachi ep1 coming next week

VioLink - Aug 1, 2013

5 by Valencia »»
Aug 16, 2013 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.