Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 18, 2013 5:19 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, Ai is the first decent character in this anime!

There must be something in pink-haired tsunderes...
Feb 18, 2013 6:55 PM

Jan 2012
himecchi, the quiet girl with sexy approach lol
while fuyuumi is a more like tsundere type lol... kinda interesting in some way
Feb 18, 2013 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
Ai's dere mode is deadly...
Feb 19, 2013 12:26 AM

Jun 2012
Good episode, can't wait for the next.
5/5.

Feb 19, 2013 12:28 AM
Jul 2012
akhpower said:
Just out of curiousity, isn't the song played in the background when Fuyumi's walking right behind Eita is "Kagome Kagome"?

mhmm
Feb 19, 2013 3:45 AM
Jan 2010
Best girl coming through.
pink motherfucking hime cut
Feb 19, 2013 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
Finally one episode where nothing comes out from MC's notebook, lol. A-chan is extreme tsundere I guess, but so far none of the 4 girls are really likable. If I have to give my own personal scale its Masuzu > Ai > Chiwa >>>>>>>>> Hime.
Feb 19, 2013 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
akhpower said:
Just out of curiousity, isn't the song played in the background when Fuyumi's walking right behind Eita is "Kagome Kagome"?
People often confuse that melody played at pedestrian crossing as "Kagome Kagome". In fact it is a different children's tune named "Touryanse"
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 19, 2013 12:42 PM

Dec 2011
I really hope for harem end for this series.
Cuz I feel sympathy for all Eita's girls.
Feb 19, 2013 10:54 PM

Apr 2010
I'd say that's an appropriate ringtone for Natsukawa. It's perfect for when it goes off you say "...shit."

Feb 20, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
Finally. A male best friend character who isn't completely obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise a complete fucking loser. He is able to hold normal conversations with people, and doesn't flip out for no reason. With the little screen time he's had, he is easily my favorite character.

Red_KeysFeb 20, 2013 7:14 PM
Feb 20, 2013 7:13 PM
Nov 2010
Haha, strangely, my favorite girl is already Ai-chan. She's so sweet! XD lol.
Feb 21, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Ai-chan is my favourite girl for Eita but for some reason I think if he ends up with anyone it will be Chiwa.
Feb 21, 2013 10:13 PM

May 2012
Ai is probably my favorite of the girls now, can't wait to see more of her.
Feb 22, 2013 5:16 PM

Aug 2008
Red_Keys said:
Finally. A male best friend character who isn't completely obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise a complete fucking loser. He is able to hold normal conversations with people, and doesn't flip out for no reason. With the little screen time he's had, he is easily my favorite character.

Ahahaha, your signature fits perfectly. Thanks for the laugh and I completely agree. Male characters that aren't stupid are so hard to come by in anime nowadays...
Feb 23, 2013 11:20 AM

Feb 2013
my favorite part

Feb 23, 2013 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
Hime and Ai are the best characters of this anime by far xD
Feb 25, 2013 1:10 AM

Oct 2009
Red_Keys said:

I think we will reach that point, soon.

azzuReFeb 25, 2013 1:16 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 26, 2013 11:16 PM

Nov 2007
I like the new girl, but she's going about this the wrong way. I mean okay you like him so you lie about having a boyfriend then act like a bitch? that ain't gonna work.

I still hate chihuahua. some childhood friends are fine, but she is just annoying. don't really like Hime so far either.
Feb 28, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:

On another note, I'm not sure what I hate more in a harem, when the girl likes the protagonist for no reason (like Pink) or if the reason is so pitiful it's a sad excuse for a plot (Hime). I think that I'll go for the pitiful reason being worse, since the show is just making excuses.

You should've dropped the show if you don't like harem lol, I couldn't see how you would be entertained by a show (harem makes the show, show makes the harem) you don't even like.. In fact, you shouldn't even started on this
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2013 9:15 AM

May 2011
I was going to drop this, but Ai kind of renewed my interest in the series. I guess I'll try one more episode.
Mar 5, 2013 12:34 PM

Jun 2012
At least Ai isn't a total bitch. I'm growing apart from this anime though.

Still, Chiwa is the best.
Mar 6, 2013 10:42 AM

Oct 2009
A-chan confirmed for worst tsundere.
Mar 6, 2013 10:43 AM

Dec 2012
Aurorae said:
A-chan confirmed for worst tsundere.

She becomes the best character later on.
Mar 7, 2013 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
I FEEL..FEEEL LIKE R-RUNNINNGNGGG~!
Apr 8, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
AI is to proud for her own good, cant admit she lied front of them LOL
Masuzu is plotting something interesting, but i hope nothing to cruel like she did with Chiwa (that date)
Apr 15, 2013 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
The ringtone of Eita's phone XDDD
Apr 21, 2013 10:20 AM

Oct 2011
Ai really is one of the extreme tsunderes, though of course that's not the best kind of tsundere.. :/ Well, she is definitely cute and so.. I wonder how long she is going to keep the boyfriend act up :o Though it was kind of stupid that there other two suddenly came along when they were in the restaurant.
Apr 26, 2013 12:43 PM

Jun 2008
InfiniteRufus said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
tsudecimo said:
ihateeveryone said:
tsudecimo said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
So why does she like him again?

Did the show just forgo the formalities on this one and just go "yeh okay she just likes him because he's MC-kun" and didn't bother to think up a reason? Lazy.

are you stupid ? they are gonna tell us later , you talk like she was introduced from the first episode .
nitpicking in a harem anime.....geezz

Uh, people usually expect an explanation when you have a girl suddenly being tsundere. That isn't even nitpicking.

the anime isn't over is it?
i said nitpicking because the dude from ep1 of this anime keeps rampling on about every small thing i don't get what he was expecting watching this..
Yeah, the whole tsundere act was for comedy. They're most likely going to give us an explanation later, or else that would be a very short character arc.

But the MC had a flash back of watching fireworks with a girl, so maybe that was her??? And maybe she was the one who asked him out in kindergarten?? I've seen the whole memory loss of childhood friend so many times, so I'm guessing they're childhood friends, but he forgot about it, and seeing her after many years, doesn't recognize her.

Hey, many harems don't bother to given reasons, the characters just do and you're supposed to accept that.

That said, I'm sure this will series may bother to give us a reason, although, if Hime is anything to go by, the reason shall be shite. No, really. Like, the romance between him and Chiwa is a case of "childhood friends always fancy the protagonist" and for white-haired-san, she's falling for him simply because she's remained in his presence for a long time, that's not really a reason is it?

No really, it's not is it?

I believe you guys are slow up there. She liked him since long time ago and she went on a date with him seeing the fireworks and stuff. Then she moved away and it seems she found him again in high school. No i don't know this from manga, oor novels nor have i seen next episodes yet, it's there in these episode if you payed some attention and have a working brain.
Apr 29, 2013 11:52 PM

Jun 2012
Don't you just love the people that complain how bad the show is but continue to watch it only to have something to bitch about in the Episode Discussion forums?

On a side note, I'm enjoying it so far. I mean I wasn't expecting a Clannad like storyline but its still entertaining. Besides, theres nothing wrong with cliches when its enjoyable.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Jun 12, 2013 3:22 PM

May 2012
Another great girl to his harem =p That infinitary scene was pretty funny and his friend helping Ai-chan was also quite nice :p but well she dug her own grave... I wonder how she'll try to fix it!
Mar 22, 2014 10:57 AM

Apr 2012
Fuyuumi gets on my nerve..
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 25, 2014 12:21 AM

Apr 2014
Ai was...Very Cute...Kaoru Tell Ai to say "Hi" to Eita and She Said "Baka Baka"...Cute...And Then She Hand Out her Lunch Box to him and Said "Help Yourself"...and saying a Second time Only Louder while facing away...The Dere was nice in there...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Jun 7, 2014 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
I guess that the girl he saw in a flashback at those fireworks was Ai. It's kinda too easy.

So now we have a tsundere who keep going with her lies. That can result to nothing good...

The scene with naked Hime was funny :P
Bold as fuck that girl, she's more alpha than the main (which isn't really difficult to do...).
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 19, 2014 12:20 PM

Jun 2014
A-chan is just too cute to be true.
Jun 14, 2015 7:42 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Masuzu > Ai > Hime > Chiwa

Can't stand Chiwa. Ai may be hiding behind lies, but I find her character as enjoyable as a snow cone. Masuzu being blunt with Eita was totally her. "I'm not gonna be your girlfriend when we're alone, I'm going to be a b****.

The lunch break scene was cute. Eita compliments Ai's cooking, and she takes off like a jet, all happy.

Jul 11, 2016 8:23 PM

Mar 2015
Why most people supports Hime? I dont think she is the one.
The best is still Chiwawa-chan <3

Ai is sometimes cute, thats all.

This episode felt boring a bit.

2.3/5
Nov 7, 2016 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
eh pretty weird and boring episode.
Jan 18, 2018 11:47 AM

Mar 2013
How do people even like this show? There is not a single likeable character. Not a single one. I thought this Ai girl would be better but she's the worst out of them all. And this episode was focused on her, so it was pretty boring. Also I really hope for less screen time for that Hime girl. I can't fucking stand her.
Feb 12, 2018 12:16 AM

Apr 2011
I wonder how or why Ai like Eita? Ai-chan just making her situation worse.
Mar 12, 2018 4:30 AM

Sep 2017
ihateeveryone said:
Ai-chan is best girl and if you disagree then you're wrong.

Well, she's better then the cunt, chihuahua, and chuunibyou.

Well said. I will accept this anime only if they pair him up with Ai- Fuyuumi. Seriously, she is indeed best girl.

The white girl is someone who will black mail the shit out of the protagonist and reminds me of Sekai Saionji. She has no best interests of the protagonist.

The chihuahua is the one who will try to stall the protagonist and use him up like a toy and throw him off. She is definitely not ready for a romantic relationship.

The chunnibyou is ... just annoying. I hate her.

None of the girls other than Ai- chan can read the situation and I am happy that atleast Ai-chan cares for MC in her own way. She prepared dishes for him and is perfect wife material. If MC doesn't take her, then MC deserves to die.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 18, 2018 2:23 PM

Apr 2013
Aaaaand there goes the chance for this show to have any decent character at all. I hoped that the new girl would be fun to watch, but of course it has to be an annoying tsundere. Luckily for her the competiton is really horrible so I guess she'll get the title best girl after all. Which is very sad.
Jul 16, 2021 7:25 PM

Apr 2018
Hime was pretty cute this episode with her chuuni skills. But the real MVP is A-chan. Damn cute, espically her voice. She can be pretty annoying sometimes but she's cute as hell. And she can COOK xD I'd root for her but pretty sure she won't get any spotlight soon..
Her facial expressions are adorable.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 1, 2021 9:53 AM

Jun 2020
That infirmary scene just cracks me up Eita's probably scared of his life from Natsukawa banging on the door while Hime's having the time of her life

Fuyuumi's a tsundere for Eita it's just obvious how she acts now lol it's just Eita being dense as hell

She really can't be honest with herself, Now they've confronted her to tell everything regarding her "boyfriend" which she made it up so obviously BAKA BAKA.
Dec 1, 2022 11:28 AM

Aug 2020
Hime sure goes for it, lol. Sneaking in bed with him while he's resting in the nursing room. Ai trying to hide what she really feels while Kaoru is trying to make her show her intentions was pretty good. AI's reactions to when Eita treats her nicely are a bit over the top, perhaps, but she seems like a good character.
Dec 1, 2022 11:54 AM

Sep 2020
Dutch_Chief said:
Hime sure goes for it, lol. Sneaking in bed with him while he's resting in the nursing room. Ai trying to hide what she really feels while Kaoru is trying to make her show her intentions was pretty good. AI's reactions to when Eita treats her nicely are a bit over the top, perhaps, but she seems like a good character.

she is in fact 😈
Sep 19, 2023 3:11 AM

Nov 2010
Another interesting waifu has joined the war zone. It looks like Ai and Eita have a history together. I'm curious to find out more. I wonder why Eita forgot about her.

I don't know who to root for so far. It's equal between Masuzu & Ai since they're both my type.
Nov 21, 2023 5:30 PM

Oct 2022
I would not be surprised if Kaoru turned out to be a reverse trap. I base that notion mainly on how comfortable he/she seems to be around Ai. Anyway, I've been noticing a gradual decrease in cringe content lately. That's a definite plus.
Dec 10, 2023 4:13 AM

Nov 2023
Lmao that infirmary scene
Mar 27, 4:55 PM

Dec 2022
Ai dug herself a trench and then buried herself with the boyfriend fabrication. Don't really think there was any need for it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.