Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am surprised I'm enjoying this more than I thought but anyways, another entertaining episode imo.

Shit got real this episode. Dat invisibility and that summon. Wow, the duel was more intense than I thought. What a kick and punch at the end there :p
Stark700Feb 8, 2013 11:15 AM
Feb 8, 2013 10:56 AM
Feb 2009
Izayoi is the definition of an incredibly OP Main, this guy completely overshadows the other girls.
Awesome epsiode.
Feb 8, 2013 10:59 AM

Oct 2011
Stark700 said:
I am surprised I'm enjoying this more than I thought

I didn't expect anything from this show, but it's so good. Sad that there will be only 10 episodes :(
Feb 8, 2013 11:24 AM

Oct 2012
Wow, thaT was great. Man, this really surpassed my expectations. It's a shame this series is already half over
Feb 8, 2013 11:25 AM

May 2010
still watching this for the black bunny..
Feb 8, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
Best episode so far.
We got to see Izayoi in a real fight at last.
Every episode they make him look a bigger pervert… ha ha ha!
Feb 8, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2013
this episode was interesting
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Feb 8, 2013 11:43 AM
Jun 2011
this was awoesome episode and izayoi is the most op character i have seen
Feb 8, 2013 11:50 AM

Dec 2011
Epic!!! I love Izayoi's fight between that former demon lord.
His badass-ery never stops!!! Loving this series so much.

And, I love how all of our 3 main characters are always in sync when it comes to these things... Leticia being a maid!!!

Hopefully, the next rival should put more of a fight to Izayoi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2013 12:02 PM
Mar 2008
demon lord vampire loli maid wat.
Feb 8, 2013 12:13 PM

Jun 2011
lol Izayoi is like a cross between Superman and Touma from Index, that was a pretty fun fight and another good episode, though we are already halfway through the series which is pretty sad. I did feel like the ending was a bit rushed like it was the epilogue of the Arc but they glossed over it, there wont be enough episodes for any down time either really. I wish i could read the novels.

I wonder if they will be able to get Leticia's real gift back since i don't think she has it i am not even sure it was Rios who had it.

KvakondFeb 8, 2013 1:17 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 8, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
BADASS doesn't even come close to describing Izayoi anymore XD
Man he's tooo awesome for words...he wasn't even trying against a supposedly star ranked Demon lord and kicked ass so easily, even kicking and breaking a beam O__O!!

I'm beginning to feel Kurousagi is starting to get attracted to him hehe.

lol'd at the pv with him saying the skirt needs to be 10cm shorter XD He's really a perv afterall hahaha
Feb 8, 2013 12:16 PM

Feb 2011
Freaking great . Entertaining as always . Loving this series <3
Feb 8, 2013 12:23 PM
Feb 2013
he is the pinnacle example of an over-powered BADASS~ i really want to see him go on a head to head fist fight with goku!!! (serious about the whole fist fight with goku thing)
Feb 8, 2013 12:27 PM
Feb 2013
Haha you're right!!! but honestly i want him to go for the Kuudere that is "Kasukabe You"!!! those two had some nice moments in this episodes too! i just wish he carried her bridal-style. when she got kicked to the ground
Feb 8, 2013 12:43 PM

Oct 2010
Ryuhwan said:
he is the pinnacle example of an over-powered BADASS~ i really want to see him go on a head to head fist fight with goku!!! (serious about the whole fist fight with goku thing)

I know right i dont even care he is over powered i actually like it. We finally get an over powered badass thats smart. It seems like he wants the bunny the most. She didnt show her full power yet.
Feb 8, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2011
Izayoi is so OP. But I don't even hate it because he's so amazing. adflksafksl. And awesome. lasdfjalksjf essentially the same thing but I really could care less

Can I ship Izayoi and Kurousagi? BECAUSE. THAT LAST SCENE. That was so cute.

I'm enjoying this show more than I ever thought I would when I saw it announced. It's so awesome I can't even.
LaciieFeb 8, 2013 12:49 PM
Feb 8, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
Blonde loli vampire maid, that's what I'm talkin about.

Awesome ep, lol'd when Black Rabbit got tickled all of a sudden, and I don't really care about him being a ton stronger than everyone else because I think it just makes him alot more interesting, and even if he's overshadowing the girls, their fights arent being completely skipped or anything, plus they get a lot of screen time.

also, here's the ending pic of Shiroyasha
Feb 8, 2013 12:51 PM

Jun 2011
I was getting strong Izayoi x Kurousagi vibes as well at the end of the episode, i have noticed it a few times in 5 episodes. I also noticed a small vibe with Izayoi and You as well this episode. I dont think i noticed anything with Asuka yet, if anything i only noticed Asuka x You vibes lol.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

Feb 8, 2013 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting..... I wonder how's the ending of this anime is gonna be like. Well anyways Good Episode. Its good to see some fighting action but I must say this line was the best out of the whole episode.

Btw Anyone ever had this happen to them self's in real life cause this has happened to me.
removed-userFeb 8, 2013 12:57 PM
Feb 8, 2013 12:56 PM

Mar 2010
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am surprised I'm enjoying this more than I thought but anyways, another entertaining episode imo.

Shit got real this episode. Dat invisibility and that summon. Wow, the duel was more intense than I thought. What a kick and punch at the end there :p

I know what you mean, at the beginning of this series i thought it would be something boring or too cliche or too bad but after 5 episodes I'm really liking it.

I really like having a MC that isn't lame but the contrary an OP badass...
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Feb 8, 2013 1:06 PM
Jan 2013
this series is amazing. 2013 just started and i don't know if any series can beat this one
Feb 8, 2013 1:08 PM

Nov 2012
I'm enjoying a lot mondaiji,though i think i'm not the only one that fell the things rushed.

At least from what i know from the novel what happened in 5 episodes should had been done in 7-9 episodes,they cuted a lot of things,at least izayoi real personality are coming out the one who is only doing everything because its fun.

Feb 8, 2013 1:09 PM

May 2011
That fight was spectacular. I love this anime more and more with each episode. That was just brilliant!
Feb 8, 2013 1:44 PM

Feb 2012
Izayoi being a total boss as usual.

All that to get Shinobu as a maid. Awesome ;D
Feb 8, 2013 1:56 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode as usual. It's seems Izayoi has no limit to his powers. He doesn't even flinch and is not just bronze but brains too. Totally awesome character and black rabbit is going to be his mistress sooner or later. I don't know how they can possibly end this anime with 10 episodes and a OVA, it seems like they haven't even scrached the surface.
Feb 8, 2013 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Izayoi really kicked ass. I wonder when he will lose his cool. The three of them really make a good team. Izayoi would never have gotten as far as he did if You and Asuka hadn't helped.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 8, 2013 2:36 PM

Dec 2009
So people, what have we learned today?

Beat shit up.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 8, 2013 2:52 PM

Dec 2011
I wish there were more than 10 episodes!
Izayoi is really amazing, I hope we can see his full power one day.
Though I can say that it would take someone really powerful for him to show it ;)
Feb 8, 2013 3:02 PM

Jul 2012
Wow... he's OP as fck.
Feb 8, 2013 3:43 PM

May 2012
I can't help but gush everytime when Kuro Usagi and Izayoi are on the same screen or near each other.
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Feb 8, 2013 3:56 PM

Nov 2012
Where can I read the novel?
Feb 8, 2013 4:55 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, nothing more satisfying than seeing Izayoi beat down on that idiot who thought he was some kind of god. And are the girls even main characters because it seems like Izayoi always has the spotlight. It seems we are already halfway through this anime. I see that somebody said that compared to the novel this is a little rushed, it would have been cool to see more because it seems to me that there are a lot of good characters. Its really to bad that its not going to be longer.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Feb 8, 2013 5:03 PM
Dec 2012
Certainly OP but not as Onepunch man .
In randomc this show has been renamed to Izayoi show due to his awesomeness.
His harem is now-
Black Rabbit
Jin
You (yes, YOU)
Leticia
and more in the future
PS. Asuka ganbare!
Feb 8, 2013 5:05 PM
Jan 2013
So far, this is the most enjoyable series to emerge this season, considering the number of titles that has already proven itself to be boring and full of cliches. What is so good about Mondaiji is its ability to not take itself seriously. My favorite character is Izayoi since the first episode, I always like those bratty-with-a-good-heart character, and he clearly emphasized someone who is out of this world with his supernatural powers, yet remaining as cool, calm and collected, ready to kick butt anytime with the Demon Lords. My guess, Izayoi might be the creator of Little Garden, but that remains to be seen. We got a long way to go.
Feb 8, 2013 5:07 PM
Jan 2013
lntense said:
I can't help but gush everytime when Kuro Usagi and Izayoi are on the same screen or near each other.

Yep, I am shipping Izayoi and Kuro Usagi!!! Their moments together are priceless.
Feb 8, 2013 5:40 PM
Feb 2012
BA characters all the way lol...however i get the feeling that Izayoi will become hopelessly weak then suddenly become strong again...... like how most OP characters are at the beginning.

also that facial expression when he threw that demon down was AWESOME (same way as when he taunt the guy for their little game xD)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica main character is this one are my fave :D
hewhodoesnotcareFeb 8, 2013 5:44 PM
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Feb 8, 2013 5:55 PM

Jun 2011
hewhodoesnotcare said:
BA characters all the way lol...however i get the feeling that Izayoi will become hopelessly weak then suddenly become strong again...... like how most OP characters are at the beginning.

also that facial expression when he threw that demon down was AWESOME (same way as when he taunt the guy for their little game xD)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica main character is this one are my fave :D

Meh i never liked Hagure Yuusha no Estetica MC i thought he was pretty crap tbh, Izayoi is alot better than him and i think this show does a better job of a OP MC.

I dont know about Izayoi becoming weak but i do see his gift being stolen at some point in the novels maybe. It happens alot to the strong and it happened to Leticia already. Everyone wants an OP power especially antagonists and they normally get their hands on it once. It happened to Touma in index and im pretty sure it happened to superman at some point as well? or at least he lost them (i said those 2 because he is like a mix of the 2 of them, super strong/ nearly unbeatable and has the power to cancel out/destroy gifts.)
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

Feb 8, 2013 6:20 PM
Jun 2008
so izayoi & others had sneak in while not seen get to face boss so have voice lady using water blast on spartans while anime girl have her senses find invisble helmet to get.

all god cause izayoi to fight peresus but using winged boots & cash in to summer flying snake hair that blast almost everyone to stone'd give peresus don't give a what about his spartnas since he called them all useless pawns.

so izayoi battle wing snake hair & own'd it then peresus tried to hit but denied get pwn'd to & even try full blast but izayoi KICK the beam & FALCON PUNCH winged snake.

after all that izayoi want more cue punch-slash cut with izayoi win it all get little vampire now as a maid for them with victory dinners with free stars watching all good.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 8, 2013 6:49 PM

Jul 2012
yesss Izayoi fight finally and it was awesome, i liked how that other guy was all cocky then Izayoi just embarrasses him
Feb 8, 2013 6:55 PM

Aug 2012
Great Episode, Izayoi is badass and OP as always.
Feb 8, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2012
an episode full of epicness @@ and a blonde loli maid :3 ,, kawaiii xD
-- thats how you deal with demon lords, make them do your household chores XD

anyway,,, Nice-su suggestion there izayoi,, i indeed want to see Black rabbit logo constellation xD
Feb 8, 2013 7:24 PM

Jan 2012
Slicer22 said:
Izayoi is like a cross between Superman and Touma

^THIS! xD
Feb 8, 2013 7:52 PM

Oct 2009
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
so izayoi & others had sneak in while not seen get to face boss so have voice lady using water blast on spartans while anime girl have her senses find invisble helmet to get.

all god cause izayoi to fight peresus but using winged boots & cash in to summer flying snake hair that blast almost everyone to stone'd give peresus don't give a what about his spartnas since he called them all useless pawns.

so izayoi battle wing snake hair & own'd it then peresus tried to hit but denied get pwn'd to & even try full blast but izayoi KICK the beam & FALCON PUNCH winged snake.

after all that izayoi want more cue punch-slash cut with izayoi win it all get little vampire now as a maid for them with victory dinners with free stars watching all good.

That's one way to sum it up, yup, falcon punch saved the day. Izayoi the unmaker. Not even a planetary class petrification beam is a match to his roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris would be proud of his pupil.

gdp740 said:
Slicer22 said:
Izayoi is like a cross between Superman and Touma

^THIS! xD

No, he is far beyond that. He is god.
You see the headphones he never pulled off?
It is actually serve as an earmuff so that he can't hear peoples minds.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 8, 2013 8:01 PM

Oct 2011
So damnn awesome!!!!!!!! I so wanna be Izayoi right now, he's one of my fav. character now, so frickin' over-power. Also, blonde vampire maid, cool. The credit after ed with Izayoi and Leticia looks really nice!
Signature
Feb 8, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2013
It's good.
Defiantly not as good as everyone is making it out to be.
Feb 8, 2013 10:08 PM

Aug 2011
Gary Stu curbstomp.
But whatever still enjoyable.
Feb 8, 2013 10:17 PM
Aug 2011
Is there anything he can't do!?

note: This is a rhetorical question.
Feb 8, 2013 10:47 PM

Jul 2011
Damn Izayoi. Why so badass??

No struggle. Not even a scratch. And he's so confident about everything. XD
MirorinFeb 8, 2013 10:57 PM
Feb 8, 2013 10:50 PM

Nov 2008
another enjoyable episode from one of this season surprise series. So another Flag taken down (or in this case the constellation) and more importantly gained a former blonde loli vampire maid lol Some nice relationship interactions also ;3

RediceRyan said:
It's good.
Defiantly not as good as everyone is making it out to be.

subjective *shrug*
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.