Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2013 7:25 AM
Jun 2008
She is a bit more talkative compare to the previous episode...
Feb 6, 2013 7:38 AM
Oct 2009
DmonHiro said:
OK... getting annoyed by the female lead. Just freaking TELL him. Tell anyone. Hell, you told the red guy last time, it turned out fine. Now tell the blue guy as well. It just seems that she's kind of stupid. And dull. VERY dull. How are ladies supposed to identify with her?

Agreed. I think it's very unlikely that she would, no matter what, keep it to herself. I'd personally get too embarrassed to keep so quiet, and I'd at least admit of being confused or whatever. It's not like she has to explain everything, but if she admitted a certain degree of amnesia, things wouldn't feel so unnecessarily confusing and irritating.

Whether or not she admits she has amnesia, it's pretty obvious she's not acting normally, and everyone around her realizes it.

phanh_lu said:
I know she annoys the audience, but it's not like she wants that. Show little sympathy plz

She's an anime character. If she annoys the audience, she annoys the audience. No place for sympathy lol.
Feb 6, 2013 12:26 PM

Jan 2008
Waka-chan is still the best pony.
Feb 6, 2013 1:49 PM

Sep 2012
someone fill me in plz )":
Feb 6, 2013 2:25 PM

Jan 2008
kevsterr95 said:
someone fill me in plz )":
On what, exactly?
Feb 6, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2012
Waka's awesome xD changing so much.
I liked the sudoku rivalry with Ikki and Kent.

On the first and second episodes there were some flashbacks:
1st Ep- Parfait in blue tones (Ikki's color) and hair cutting in yellow tones (Toma's color)
2nd Ep- Rain festival in green tones (Kent's color) and Shin confessing killing a man in red tones (Shin's color)

As Shin's confession happened on his final episode and now the parfait happened too, I guess now we know what we're going to see on the other routes.

UtsukushiiYume said:
Cage of love is so. Far. Away. asdfjkadf. TOMA YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY. No Shin, Toma or Ukyou in this episode. TT.TT. Oh well, next episode.

REALLY, I WANT TOMA'S ROUTE! And some more Ukyou please =w=
As for the Heroine, I guess it can't be helped. It's going to be fun to see her like that while on the rabu ori.
Feb 6, 2013 2:43 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know if this will ever feel romantic.
Im just curious what her personality will be like if she ever gets back all her memories
Feb 6, 2013 7:11 PM

Feb 2013
I actually feel sorry for her because she has to go through her days not knowing shit and has to date different guys every time (though it's not half bad, though it IS scary LOL). Becoming even more confused every time since everything else changes as well and it's a mystery what happens the next day when she wakes up all of a sudden, and she's back to Aug 1 again.

Personally, as an introvert, I actually have no idea how to act in front of people I don't even know, I'd prolly just keep away and/or keep quiet. How sad it would be if they actually know me, and yet I don't know them. (I mean I do have a bad memory LOL) I can't be as assertive like most of you, but I'm sure I won't go along that quickly with everything either (though as long as I think it's okay, I'll go with it too, though... I guess.......? LOL) The thing is, that's me, that's you, that's them, and not the Heroine. We're all given individual personalities, or rather, that's how we've come to go through our lives.

So pretty much the only thing that makes me stay with this show is so that I would know her true self. (That and the bishies, and how I want to go through Ukyou's...NOW. OMG LOL)

Feb 6, 2013 9:12 PM

Aug 2012
And now it gets interesting.
Feb 7, 2013 2:01 AM

Jan 2011
It's the same flipping dialogue every episode. And it continues to suck.
Feb 7, 2013 6:26 AM

Dec 2008
Stop messing with my Waka-san's personality!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 7, 2013 11:46 AM

Jan 2011
Entertaining, sure the love part is pretty good and I do definitely prefer this above generic harem xxx male MC, but I'm curious about the main story. So far this has been slice-of-life with some serious references to a plot for me, and I'm looking forward to that plot.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 7, 2013 11:48 AM

Sep 2011
The only good thing about this anime is Orion and he barely appears!
I don't know if I'll continue to watch it, the show is still boring and I'm not feeling the characters
Feb 7, 2013 5:45 PM

Jul 2009
meh, alright episode. waiting for the plot to advance and to get to the other boys. as hot as ikki is, i don't really care for him.
Feb 8, 2013 8:16 AM

Feb 2012
What an extremely horrible episode. I didn't like it at all. I was bored to death. Very disappointed with how the things are going on this show. I feel like dropping this.
Feb 8, 2013 9:58 AM

Oct 2011
She could at least be nice and try to pretend everything is fine.
If she made enemies or people were extremely puzzled by her it would make for a better show.

This show feels sort of empty.
like its meant to be a visual novel.
Feb 8, 2013 10:44 AM

Dec 2009
MixieMoon said:
This show feels sort of empty.
like its meant to be a visual novel.

I know what you mean. I guess they created this series just for the sake of increasing the sales of the otome games(or game related goods). another good example would be Vitamin X, full of pure fanservice, and not much of plot development.

I guess otome game companies just keep making anime adoptions of their games after the success of hakuouki( a very good anime, in my opinion)

anyway, it's funny that, one moment(last ep) Waka san is being M, and another moment(this ep), he is being S.
-Riri-Feb 8, 2013 11:06 AM
Have Questions about Another(eg the cause of the Calamity ?the clues about the Another? etc)?
Join the Another Q&A Club now and find your answers there!

Feb 8, 2013 5:54 PM

Jul 2012
Um, can I skip this arc? LOL

Waiting for next guy's arc then. I'm curious to see how
Feb 8, 2013 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
Yes, she is really annoying, but I'm trying to understand her. For example, imagine that you lost your memory and you're taken to various dimensions where a different guy is your boyfriend on the same date, I'd be confused too.
Sorry for bad english, I'm still learning it. :'(
Feb 8, 2013 8:08 PM
Jul 2011
I don't understand.
3/10.

When will it all make sense?
Feb 9, 2013 4:47 AM

Oct 2011
Still confused as fck lol
I really hope the ending is worth this confusion. I'm on the edge of giving up but the curiosity is keeping me from ending it. Ikki is such a player, I hate guys like him. What? Breaking up with your girl after 3 months? :/

The girl is a bit annoying too, she can't even speak properly.

Please please please, make this anime worth watching by the next episode ;-;
Feb 9, 2013 7:14 AM
Apr 2011
so, now we know why the situation keep changing, it's pararel world....
too bad, Orion only showed litle time....
Feb 9, 2013 12:53 PM
Mar 2009
xTenshiAi said:
Still confused as fck lol
I really hope the ending is worth this confusion. I'm on the edge of giving up but the curiosity is keeping me from ending it. Ikki is such a player, I hate guys like him. What? Breaking up with your girl after 3 months? :/

The girl is a bit annoying too, she can't even speak properly.

Please please please, make this anime worth watching by the next episode ;-;

I keep getting more and more disappointed, yet I keep hoping the next episode will at least make sense. They add in more mysteries, then reset time and add more mysteries without solving the old ones. Even when something is explained, you don't know if it is 'real' or not; if somebody is messing with the timeline, if Orion's collision caused this, why can't he fix it... is he driving a time machine without being qualified?

Also, despite being a Maid-centric show, it has no fanservice.

I think I'll drop this series if it doesn't at least answer a major question next eps... maybe I should dropped it in ep. 3
Feb 10, 2013 10:51 AM

Feb 2013
im so lost so far
Feb 11, 2013 5:17 PM

Feb 2012
3 months seems to be a recurring theme in this show. Is that some clue to something or just there for the sake of a pattern? Am i possibly over-thinking this? So far it is somewhat entertaining, but the heroine's dialogue (or lack there of most of the time) is really annoying, along with the fact that something im sure that has meaning is so toned down it's all too slice-of-life like. I can tell this is from a visual novel.

Also, the way they ended this episode was really bad.
Feb 11, 2013 6:08 PM
Apr 2011
I reeeeeeaaallllyy hate the main girl. She just flounders about and does nothing to try to figure out the situations she's in. If there was a crisis, she'd be the kind of person who just screams and stands around and ultimately dies accomplishing nothing at all.
I want her to just tell the first damn person she meets, 'hey, I lost my memories, help a nigga out'. and badaboom, suddenly life gets much easier. It was lucky that Shin from the last world was so assertive. Thanks to him the girl actually managed to learn a thing or two about that world.
It's like she thinks revealing she has amnesia will result in a bomb exploding. She clearly can't pretend to be the person she was before, since she has no idea who that person was, so why even try. Just be proactive. At the very least, she should tell her boyfriend of the day or her childhood friend(s).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2013 2:52 PM

Feb 2009
I wan't to play the game. ;-; Too bad I don't have a PSP and I don't know nearly enough Japanese.

I don't like Ikki as much as I thought I would, I actually think he's too pushy and it makes everything that much more annoying, as if Heroine on her own wasn't annoying enough. I also don't think I'll like Kent and I wonder about Ukyou. But I'm definitely looking forward to the Toma route. :))) Too bad that Heroine doesn't talk too much though, having confused or no memories is one thing, but she doesn't even know how to express herself (anymore). Blergh.
Feb 12, 2013 6:04 PM

Oct 2011
On a lighter note, I'm totally addicted to the into by nagi yanagi~
Feb 12, 2013 11:33 PM

Sep 2012
I don't like Ikki, what a playboy he is -.-
Feb 18, 2013 9:44 PM

Oct 2010
I am so very confused. ;.;
i shall continue to keep watching! ;P
Feb 20, 2013 5:17 PM

Aug 2011
Sawa looking great as usual. I hope this show isn't planning on matching her with a different boyfriend each episode in an attempt to uncover their dark pasts, like the OP and ED might suggest.
Feb 21, 2013 12:13 AM

Feb 2013
To tell u the truth this is by most far is the most dull heroine i've ever seen in Romantic Harem genre anime.. xD
she is boring and always have that lost puppy look in her eye whenever she is confuse (maybe that's what make her popular in the first place) x3
so far i love Shin Arc more that Ikki, but we just have to wait for the other arc to see which 1 is the most interesting. though my main reason to continue watch this anime is "i want to know who is the heroine name is?!" >:p

hahaha.. xD
Feb 21, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2012
Kerozinn said:
must be tough being the most dull main character in a long while.

Seconded.
Apr 10, 2013 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
Before, I don't like Shin and I like Ikki more.. i just got back on watching this show so I still don't have a favorite..
Jul 7, 2013 2:35 PM

May 2012
So different universes or parallel worlds? Well this sure is interesting development, lets see what's next!
Jul 11, 2013 10:27 PM

Apr 2010
I'm starting to feel rather lost. . . . The hell is going on?
I'm glad the manager is back to /normal/. I like him like that. . . .

I certainly have to agree with people here, I definitely don't want this to keep going like swapping boyfriends. Where the hell are her memories?

I mean. . . I'm confused.
Jul 20, 2013 6:22 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah so far Shin then Ikki but Ikki Route is kinda funny but other then that it was a good ep.

Word of advice to not spoil urself as well as feeling like u just got screwed out of it being a surprise then dont want the previews i never do that with anime bc i want it to be a surprise for me thats why but like i said word of advice take it or leave it.
Dec 29, 2013 12:32 PM

Jan 2013
Umeko said:
I enjoyed her brief conversation with Orion, she was actually showing some slight signs of possibly a little bit of spunk if you kind of squint and tilt your head from a distance.

Yeah until he left and then she said 'wait!' and reached out her hand. Slow reaction much? Geez.

Also, does she wear the same thing every day? I guess maybe it's easier that way but it's not very realistic and we know she's not just reliving August 1st over and over every day so they should really throw some variety into her wardrobe and even her hair rose thing.

Other than that I'm intrigued by Ikki-san. I love his eyes and I think there is more to this story than there was with Shins because of the girls that follow Ikki. They showed up before the accident on the hill so maybe we'll find out what promise the main character broke with this story line.

She is pretty dull, I wish she would just speak up when something comes into her head. It's almost like we can hear the air blowing in one ear and out the other :p no one's home up there.
Jun 1, 2014 3:05 PM

Dec 2008
'Customers are the enemy!' Waka is literally the only worthwhile character to watch if I'm honest...
Fullmetal Alchemist Lover here^.^

Dec 2, 2014 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
Psh Ikki, you player.
May 31, 2015 9:54 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm the Ikki arc if I can named it this say is a little bit weird, maybe because I don't like his art to much.

So Orion appeared for a short time. What did he want to say to Heroine, I want to know it sooo badly.

And of course what are her true memories and what happened to Shin >.<

Jun 27, 2015 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
eminagnam said:
I can't related to the subject cuz the heroine looks too young like a primary school kid and Ikki still drags chuunibyou.

This is my favorite comment about this anime so far.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Jun 27, 2015 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
Krimson said:
On the plus side, you don't really need subs for Heroine's lines. :D

So unfortunately true.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Dec 6, 2015 4:36 AM

May 2014
Did Ikki not realise that she has no memories or is he just pretending?
Jun 30, 2016 8:12 AM

Mar 2010
OK, this is getting more and more ridiculous. The heroine is such an obvious blank slate for the readers to insert themselves into, too bad it doesn't really work with anime. I'm SO annoyed that they still haven't given her a name. Frankly, it's ridiculous because Japanese generally don't use pronouns such as "you" that often, they usually go for names instead.
Feb 18, 2017 8:03 AM

May 2013
Lol. Maybe Ikki-san breaks up with the girl after 3 months is because if she can fall for him within 3 months, then it's too fast and he doesn't think she's worth working hard for, no? Cuz 3 months, you don't really know the person that much, so the girl probably likes him superficially so he drops her.

Giving Ikki's fuckboy personality the benefit of the doubt huehue :P
Mar 6, 2021 4:29 PM

Jan 2021
Darn. Was kind of hoping the train had killed her and we were getting a new heroine.........
Sep 20, 2022 4:41 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Ishikatsu said:
OK, this is getting more and more ridiculous. The heroine is such an obvious blank slate for the readers to insert themselves into, too bad it doesn't really work with anime. I'm SO annoyed that they still haven't given her a name. Frankly, it's ridiculous because Japanese generally don't use pronouns such as "you" that often, they usually go for names instead.

The adaptation from VN to Anime is just BS xD

What should I say about this ep? I am still mad at this BS. They ruined a almost good VN.

I guess the next skip will be when

anywhoozie it's just so plain nothing to see here. I get how confusing it has to be for the M;C to have all this memorys mixed together that's why they should have handelt it differently. Like every route with their own story so that she can at least gain SOMEWHAT confidence as in the VN.

Ohhhh welllllll let's move to BS ep 6 \o/

Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Aug 2022
I've always had mixed feelings about Ikki, even when playing the game. Maybe it's because he reminds me of my first boyfriend. Like the heroine in this story, I used to get into trouble with other girls who didn't think I was worthy of being his girlfriend. So playing his route kinda gave me PTSD, lol. But unlike my real-life story, this one is worth watching till the end, and I won't say more! I'm really loving this anime so far, and the opening theme is a total banger!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.