Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2013 10:46 AM

Feb 2012
Litrydow said:
Hakuromatsu said:
Hybridbloodszak said:
These past couple of episodes have kind of let me down. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying where the plot is going and how everything is panning out but lately the show has been very heavy handed when it comes to exploring its themes. Psycho Pass has been yelling to our faces "SIBYL IS BAD THIS CANT WORK", what makes great stories great is when it sets up its themes so the audience can come to its conclusion on its own, not force you to think it. That's what separates a good Sci-fi from a great one especially.

I agree! And I have to say, Makishima is such a stereotypical anti-establishment protagonist -- every time he speaks or acts against Sibyl, it's like, "we get it; you're the good guy." And those antagonists...it pisses me off every time someone from MWPSB voices their support for Sibyl. They're all one-dimensionally evil for supporting their government, the whole lot of them.

I can't believe someone can be annoynig like that. "Oh, look, how I see stuff is exactly like everyone see and what the producers meant, I'm such an unfailing genious, I see right through you and this is shit!" You can't have fun AT ALL watching ANYTHING like that, unless you're biased towards shows you like. Psycho-Pass is even a lot less one-sided than Brave New World, which is a very good book, but you must think it's shit.

You either didn't get my sarcasm or I have zero clue what you just said.
Feb 1, 2013 11:06 AM

Apr 2011
Best episode so far. Crazy beginning with the riots and the ending just wants me to not wait until next week.
Feb 1, 2013 11:49 AM
Sep 2012
looks like we are catching up to the 1st episodes op. cant wait to see what happens
Feb 1, 2013 12:31 PM

Jul 2010
And what a diversion it is. Planning to take down the whole system eh? I wonder if they'll be able to stop them!

Feb 1, 2013 12:52 PM

Feb 2012
Iconoclast said:
Love Makishima's taste in literature. Always nice to see a cyberpunk anime that knows its roots.

Exactly. Makishima makes a great villain overall.
This episode was simply awesome. I wonder how will it end, with the system and society being so fucked up. Can't wait till next week.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Feb 1, 2013 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
Hakuromatsu said:
You either didn't get my sarcasm or I have zero clue what you just said.

Ohhh, sorry, I hadn't got that sarcasm there. At first I thought your exchange of "protagonist" and "antagonist" was just a mistake, but now it makes sense. So my previous post was actually only meant for Hybridbloodszak.

MysticArte said:
kukojo said:
urobuchi seems to have forgotten that the helmets have an effective range of 30 meters.this makes them practically useless by this point since there are so many violent people. the shitheads at the PSB could've used dominators.

Before you start calling out bad writing you should remember that the helmets steal the lowest psychopass of anyone within 30 meters. Which means if 1 helmet manages to obtain a normal psycho pass which is still very abundant then all of them in the surrounding areas also get that psychopass. 30 meters= 100 ft.

Besides, it can be from any Inspector, which are always there with the Enforcers.
Feb 1, 2013 1:40 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good episode. I like the theme Urobuchi is exploring here, I just wish it was handled with a bit more subtlety and showing the pros and cons of the Sybil system more even handedly.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 1, 2013 1:47 PM

Jan 2012
Well, i actually hadn't thought it would escalate that quickly.
The Anime is very good so far but i can't help myself hating the antagonist.
He seems a bit too "cliché" to me.
Wouldn't suprise me if we see him fighting while holding a glass of red wine...

The plot on the other hand is really interesting and exciting.
I suppose the plan was to get the "normal" citizens without helmets to kill the one with helmets. (rumor spreading) If the rumor the 3 men talk about actually is true their Psycho-Pass will not rise because they are sure to act in self-defense.
If that happens there is absolutly no way to hold the system, which is Makishimas goal.
Also: The helmets won't work anymore if the streetlevel gets too high, anyway.

I am rly curious what's behind the "supercomputer" in the tower.
We will see.
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Feb 1, 2013 3:32 PM

Jan 2012
Well... that was kinda boring...
Feb 1, 2013 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
Toucanbird said:
Fallenkingzero said:
I find it a little hard to believe that there were that many disturbing individuals in one area but I suppose we don't live in this situation so its hard to compare. This anime has a great plot and I don't feel like iv missed something or find myself going "but why", it set up a story and has stuck to it.

Hopefully next ep we get to see some hand to hand combat, that would be cool. One of the best episodes yet. Also shows how unprepared the police were because they almost completely rely on a computer and drones to handle crowd control and to protect the people.

I don't think it's really "so many people in one area." Basically what it comes down to is all or almost all of those with an inflated Psycho-Pass acquired these helmets. Instead of doing the logical thing and rioting against the government, they are taking their frustrations out on those who are blessed with a good hue, good education, and good jobs. I'm not sure if these people broke out of a facility, were hiding from the scanners, or Geosung (sp?) broke them out of jail. Knowing this series, probably a little of all three. What that's doing is causing the people with normal hues to take matters into their own hands because they don't think the law is protecting them and that's raising their hues.

Basically speaking, it's not like there are THAT many criminals in the city, but the actions of the criminals is even causing the innocent to become criminals, thus making it look like there are more criminals than are actually there.

I don't know. I think its more of a case of a class uprising.

Think of when in France a little Woman went "If they have no bread let them eat cake" The system bases what you can do, and what happens in your life. Hey you want to be a TV star? Too damn bad, cooking burgers. Hey like this girl? Guess what your too lame for her. And it pretty much kills all social and ecnomic mobility. Unless you can take up a persona on the net in any case.

It would be like, say I forced everyone on this forum to work and live a way they hated because they showed up a color, keep in mind most of the enforcers are good people, yet they are deemed a threat and kept as attack dogs, or killed. Its a brutal class system, now if some guy comes around with a truck load of AK-47's in our world and is like

"Hi guys, want some revenge on these people?" Damn right they'll pick up weapons. The Opressed masses always first attack the "backers" of a government and steal there shit. Plus you have to keep in mind how shelterd these people are (non helmets). They don't know how to deal with it. They are scared, and fear spreads like a virus, and you flee or fight in such an event.

I mean say our Western European Members, if I walked up to someone on the street and shot them in daylight, would you take it at face value? Or would you look for TV cameras? What if a Cop was right there, and a device he had said I wasn't a threat at all. You'ld likely lose your shit right there. Thats the danger of too much peace. The Violent can easily shove it into chaos or take it over. I mean look how quickly and baddly riots get out of hand in many modern liberal cities that are often peaceful. Too much of a sheltered life is bad.

O...kay, I'm not sure if you're refuting my point or agreeing to it. Yeah, I didn't mention class uprising but I'll agree with you that it's there.

The people with the inflated hues are on the lower end of the class spectrum and they are spearheading the uprising. The dialogue was clearly stated that these people are not happy that those with lower hues are granted a better lifestyle. All I'm saying is they are wrongfully taking it out on those people instead of the system that allows those to live that sort of lifestyle.

On the other hand, it's getting to the point where even those with the lower hues don't feel like the system is protecting them anymore and thus they are taking the law into their own hands to protect themselves.

That's what I was getting at. We're essentially making the same point, you just went into greater detail about the reason as to why it's happening.
Feb 1, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2011
This kind of felt like an introduction to the climax even though we still have 7 eps to go.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 1, 2013 4:03 PM

Jan 2011
I'm wondering how useful the drones are. They look so harmless, and yet they're supposedly used to contain a riot.

The only thing I've seen happen with them is watching them get destroyed. :P
Feb 1, 2013 4:16 PM
Jun 2008
^
I think those cute drones suppose to shoot stun gun when it detect citizen which are clouded .

I wish I could get one of those tiny drones to clean up my room xD
Feb 1, 2013 4:31 PM

Aug 2012
Aeonenleben said:
Well, i actually hadn't thought it would escalate that quickly.
The Anime is very good so far but i can't help myself hating the antagonist.
He seems a bit too "cliché" to me.
Wouldn't suprise me if we see him fighting while holding a glass of red wine...

Agree to disagree..
Feb 1, 2013 5:21 PM

Jun 2011
awesome
finaly 16 is next
Feb 1, 2013 5:31 PM

Jun 2009
I loved the scene of Makishima talking about books.
It was nice to see Kagari with the duo instead of Masaoka
& Kougami's amazing for figuring out the plan. *_*

I can't wait to see the next episode.

Feb 1, 2013 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
Seeing the way people get killed and beaten up in the first half was so crazy. Makishima reminds me of a more relaxed Lelouch. The way he plans things out so well, like just wow. Stun batons and electromagnetic pulse grenades, look awesome. Man things are getting so intense now. Cannot fucking wait for episode 16!!
Cyberpunk anime ftw.
Feb 1, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2011
This was a really great episode. Loving this original series by I.G. Shit going to get even more serious next episode.
Feb 1, 2013 6:55 PM

Aug 2012
When society fails... humans quickly reduce to their animal instincts regardless of how civilized they once were.... I'm glad they showed this...
Feb 1, 2013 8:32 PM

Mar 2009
Oh man, that scene with the elderly couple got to me. Damn, Urobuchi. Brutal stuff.

Too many references, once again, but I enjoyed the nod to Blade Runner all the same. >_>
Feb 1, 2013 10:08 PM

Sep 2011
Shit going down next week, oh man. Can't wait for next weeks episode, making me wait every week for this show is killing me.
Feb 1, 2013 11:46 PM

Mar 2011
I actually like Choe more than Shogo. Here hoping he won't die too soon.
Feb 2, 2013 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder if this will end up with the people overthrowing a bad government system, only for the new one to be either pretty much the same or worse.

Look at the history of any country right before a violent leadership change and right after. The people get screwed over regardless.

Also I wonder what the rest of world is like in the PP world. Are they mostly in ruins with pockets of advanced civilizations?
Feb 2, 2013 3:05 AM

Feb 2012
Inb4 Minority Report at the heart of the Sybil system, except replace seers with rare criminals.
Feb 2, 2013 3:14 AM

Feb 2012
It was nice.
Feb 2, 2013 4:15 AM

Jun 2012
kukojo said:
urobuchi seems to have forgotten that the helmets have an effective range of 30 meters.this makes them practically useless by this point since there are so many violent people. the shitheads at the PSB could've used dominators.

Pretty sure it was said that if you are acting out of self defense or against a criminal then your CC wont rise, it will actually decrease.

If Kougami wasn't there, they would be so fucked its unreal, he always works out EVERYTHING he is a pretty gifted detective xD at this point im not sure how it could end, i'd like to think that perhaps the system will be eliminated and ko and masaoka will be regular detectives again and that woman can go back to music, but that would be too cliche we are talking about gen urobochi here, it will never be a happy ending LOL at least not completely, people are going to die! xD

Urgh im so excited for next week >.<
jimbob1141Feb 2, 2013 4:27 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 2, 2013 4:25 AM

Sep 2012
jimbob1141 said:
kukojo said:

Pretty sure it was said that if you are acting out of self defense or against a criminal then your CC wont rise, it will actually decrease.

That was a rumor, not truth. Your hue is your hue and if beating criminals to death makes it go up, it makes it go up. If you are Makishima, it may go down... I expect it will go up for everyone else.
Feb 2, 2013 4:32 AM

Jun 2012
hpulley said:
jimbob1141 said:
kukojo said:

That was a rumor, not truth. Your hue is your hue and if beating criminals to death makes it go up, it makes it go up. If you are Makishima, it may go down... I expect it will go up for everyone else.

oh crap, my bad lol. Well as someone else said if there's an inspector on the scene they will take their hue and even if they dont take a clear hue it doesnt matter to makishima as long as there is distraction. But about the PSB using dominators, it wouldn't work because there's going to be an inspector with them regardless.

It makes sense anyway, the only time we are gonna see the helmets realistically is if there is someone from the PSB fighting them which = inspector present which means no dominators unless they work that fact out and tell the inspector to move away.
Feb 2, 2013 5:47 AM

Jul 2011
Just like Total War. This is getting pretty intense, next episode will be sick!
Feb 2, 2013 6:21 AM

Jun 2012
Does anyone else think the hacker guys eyes are strange? they look mechanical or something >.<
Feb 2, 2013 7:34 AM

Jan 2013
Toucanbird said:

O...kay, I'm not sure if you're refuting my point or agreeing to it. Yeah, I didn't mention class uprising but I'll agree with you that it's there.

The people with the inflated hues are on the lower end of the class spectrum and they are spearheading the uprising. The dialogue was clearly stated that these people are not happy that those with lower hues are granted a better lifestyle. All I'm saying is they are wrongfully taking it out on those people instead of the system that allows those to live that sort of lifestyle.

On the other hand, it's getting to the point where even those with the lower hues don't feel like the system is protecting them anymore and thus they are taking the law into their own hands to protect themselves.

That's what I was getting at. We're essentially making the same point, you just went into greater detail about the reason as to why it's happening.

Oh bit of both sorry for confussion.

Of course it might be wrong, but who do you go after if pissed and given a blank pass? The Government, or the people who have it better. Normally who's closer or who's easier to hit. Like think of the London riots, it was about the police offically, yet it was costco's and people with nice cars taking the beatings and robberies no?

Yeah thats pretty much the jests of it. Anger thats not guided is dangerous, and then with the rumors, lack of offical response, I mean its like most hellholes on earth, they got that way quickly in most cases once on event was trigger.

Think of WW1, while alot of things got the ball rolling, one guy getting shot in the head kicked it off. Its much the same with this event. I was as you said just showing the human element of it. And as said with the non-helmets, they got scared and felt they had the rights to do that, which frankly given the situation I don't blame them.

The fact is it shows the trouble with the system, and such an even will happen again reguardless of Makishima's goals. I mean while the system allows for peace, the current government is a despotic one. I mean how they talked about replacing the border guard drones weapons with non-lethal ones doesn't speak highly of them.

It implies they use Armed robot guards and likely kill anyone crossing over...honestly that makes me wonder if this is in Japan, or at least all of Japan, it might just be a city state...hmm...
Feb 2, 2013 8:45 AM

Feb 2012
bakuramariks said:
MysticArte said:
kukojo said:

Before you start calling out bad writing you should remember that the helmets steal the lowest psychopass of anyone within 30 meters. Which means if 1 helmet manages to obtain a normal psycho pass which is still very abundant then all of them in the surrounding areas also get that psychopass. 30 meters= 100 ft.

panic spread like wildfire on the net. in that situation, i think it is safe to assume that everyone is a latent criminal. the effectiveness of the helmets then would be virtually zero unless the city had a good number of criminally asymptomatic people. im sure that is not the case.

bakuramariks said:
Also, Makishima didn't care if those people will be caught. He simply wanted to start riots so he can distract the police. It didn't matter to him whether those helmets will stop working because the CC of the citizens gone violent went high.
And if the police started shooting everybody with the Dominators, this would have cimented the fake info for them killing innocent people on the net. They want to restore the peace, not to make people hate the system.

im pretty sure that the reason they didn't use dominators was because the helmets hindered their functionality and not because it would cement the fake info. at least, that's what the old lady said.
RyugaHellsingFeb 2, 2013 8:52 AM
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Feb 2, 2013 8:58 AM

Nov 2009
Right, but it left me an impression that the citizens' CC was high because there wasn't anyone "normal" around them xD. I guess that it really is true that if the citizens kill the "criminals", the responsible for everything, their CC won't rise. I always thought that wasn't true but we saw Yuji in ep. 3...
Feb 2, 2013 10:29 AM

May 2009
kukojo said:

uh..at the end of the day, sybil is stupid and the show is wasting time showing us why a stupid system is stupid. this is completely pointless imo. also, sybil's aptitude tests are laughable. the third episode proves it.

:)) Well, if you put it that way... :P
Reminds me of Guilty Crown.. how they assign the usefulness of a person based on what their souls can generate.

But I still won't call it wasting time. It's a supposition, and I think the show's churning it out well, despite proving the same point over and over. It's more a reinforcement.. Not yet redundant, at least for me.

What other way could this show have been done?
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Feb 2, 2013 10:39 AM

Oct 2011
Finally, the imminent fall of the Sibyl system!! BUT damn, this is turning into a scary massacre everywhere.
I wonder what's the true nature of the Sibyl system, it's definitely not human-control, if it's a stand-alone machine, then it must be huge, and really gigantic.
Though I know Makishima is wrong in many ways, but still you can't deny that he's a great guy,though not in a good way, what am I even saying. Anyway, he's a really well-developed character
Signature
Feb 2, 2013 11:37 AM

Mar 2012
P-P is back on track. This is what should have happened at the end of previous episode.
Feb 2, 2013 12:02 PM

Sep 2012
Serious has begun.
Feb 2, 2013 1:23 PM

Aug 2011
Intense episode, looks like we are edging nearer to the flash-forward moment which openings the very first episode. The graphic riots and Makishima's calm attitude throughout the chaos was what kept me hooked this time.

Loved the subtle improvements in the OP: the background colours changing during Kogami's fist fight, the detail in the smoke which reveals the close up on Makishima's face and the Kogami's shadows right before the title appears.
Feb 2, 2013 2:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Blade Runner reference! (well the original novel anyway)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 2, 2013 4:07 PM

Sep 2012
wakka9ca said:

I only watched the movie and couldn't see much in common with Psycho-Pass. Is the novel very different?
Feb 2, 2013 4:49 PM

Feb 2012
Litrydow said:
wakka9ca said:

I only watched the movie and couldn't see much in common with Psycho-Pass. Is the novel very different?

Extremely different. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? was a major influence on Psycho-Pass -- look up Mercerism if you're interested in one of the biggest similarities.
Feb 2, 2013 5:41 PM

Jun 2008
This was a really well-done "shit hitting the fan" episode. It's setting the stage nicely for the total collapse of Sibyl and total chaos to ensue for the series' final episodes.

I enjoyed the conversation between Makishima and Choe Guseong in the episode too where they mentioned a lot of the clear influences on the philosophy of the series. No mention of the most obvious influence though, Dick's "The Minority Report". But "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" is definitely clearly seen in this show as well.
Feb 2, 2013 7:34 PM

Jul 2012
More references! Liking how they are portraying the revolution. Fantastic as usual with great dialogue to boot.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 2, 2013 9:53 PM

Jul 2008
How much more psycho can this one get? Can't wait for the real shit to hit the fan next week.
Feb 2, 2013 11:30 PM

Feb 2012
Damn great episode.
No doubt, one of the best in it's season.

Anyway, 7 more episodes and yet it feels like it's already in the climax...
I'm getting myself ready too of any possible thing they'll find at that tower.
Feb 2, 2013 11:32 PM

Mar 2012
The only part of the episode that I didn't really like was when Shougo talked about books. It seemed less like a way of establishing his character and more like Urobuchi just showing off how much more intelligent he is than you. Other than that, I really like where this is heading. It's a tad pretentious but that doesn't really detract from the show at all.
Feb 3, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2012
jimbob1141 said:
hpulley said:
jimbob1141 said:
kukojo said:

oh crap, my bad lol. Well as someone else said if there's an inspector on the scene they will take their hue and even if they dont take a clear hue it doesnt matter to makishima as long as there is distraction. But about the PSB using dominators, it wouldn't work because there's going to be an inspector with them regardless.

It makes sense anyway, the only time we are gonna see the helmets realistically is if there is someone from the PSB fighting them which = inspector present which means no dominators unless they work that fact out and tell the inspector to move away.

that's another weird thing actually, ginoza's cc was very close to the danger zone. im surprised it didn't go over 100 by this time with all the riots going on. anyway, kougami already worked out the fact the dominators wouldn't work unless the inspectors were kept at a safe distance.
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Feb 3, 2013 12:30 AM

Mar 2010
The citizens killing the criminals was nice.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Feb 3, 2013 1:42 AM

Jun 2012
kukojo said:
jimbob1141 said:
hpulley said:
jimbob1141 said:
kukojo said:

that's another weird thing actually, ginoza's cc was very close to the danger zone. im surprised it didn't go over 100 by this time with all the riots going on. anyway, kougami already worked out the fact the dominators wouldn't work unless the inspectors were kept at a safe distance.

Yeah he did, but they might not realise that the "innocent" peoples CC is going up, and they might think the bad guys are still getting their hue from them, plus i dont think they are even using dominators against them anyway. >.>
Feb 3, 2013 2:06 AM

Feb 2012
bakuramariks said:
Right, but it left me an impression that the citizens' CC was high because there wasn't anyone "normal" around them xD. I guess that it really is true that if the citizens kill the "criminals", the responsible for everything, their CC won't rise. I always thought that wasn't true but we saw Yuji in ep. 3...

hmm...now that you mention it, the situation in the third episode does bear a striking resemblance to this one. which leads me to conclude that the 'rumor' may be fact. kanehara's cc decreased after committing murders because he got rid of the source of his stress. i guess the same logic applies here. if this is the case, the writing is stupider than i thought it was xD

Kundalini said:
kukojo said:

uh..at the end of the day, sybil is stupid and the show is wasting time showing us why a stupid system is stupid. this is completely pointless imo. also, sybil's aptitude tests are laughable. the third episode proves it.

:)) Well, if you put it that way... :P
Reminds me of Guilty Crown.. how they assign the usefulness of a person based on what their souls can generate.

But I still won't call it wasting time. It's a supposition, and I think the show's churning it out well, despite proving the same point over and over. It's more a reinforcement.. Not yet redundant, at least for me.

What other way could this show have been done?

i think it got redundant pretty quickly. i don't see it as reinforcement either. but i guess that is a difference in perspective. what im trying to get at is that the show doesn't have to be so 'in your face' all the time.

the show does nothing to give sybil even an iota of credibility. all it does is whine about it. how could a system which just monitors stress levels maintain order in society? how did such a draconian system come about in the first place? unless the show answers these questions satisfactorily, it will remain at the bottom of the shit pile in my books.

sybil should've been buyable for this show to have worked. it has to however, have flaws. but not system breaking ones. if that was the case, the anime could've said, "ok, here is the system, it has some flaws, but we live with it."

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Apr 23, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Apr 22, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.