Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2007 10:01 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was just awesome. What a way to end the battle. I cant wait for the final episode.
Sep 27, 2007 10:17 AM

Jul 2007
This episode was really amazing. Epic Win
Sep 28, 2007 2:14 AM

Nov 2006
Did anyone in here at all understood the episode completely? : P If so I'd like you to explain it. X'D

Here's what I understood(from a blog):
Sep 28, 2007 5:24 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
The way I understood it, the door to nothingness became the door to the universe where the golden tribe went to, and everybody was like :O !!!! .... and then I'm lost after that. What was the big blue ball that turned into golden flakes? Age??? Some weird thing the golden tribe now gave them?? Deianeira's monologue at the end was superb for atmosphere, but it didn't really help me to understand the full impact of what just happened... I guess we'll have to see at the next episode.

"Yuti has just experienced her first puberty" & "Rome Ro reached his emo level"
LMAO!

My impression overall? Lots of roaring and grrrring from the nodos (I think there was more of that than real talking xD) but it was a kick ass fight. I love how Age is all knowing, and so calm -- he really seems to fully understand the world. *sigh* I wish I could be like that!! Can't wait to see the last episode tie everything up.

Sep 30, 2007 9:04 AM
Mar 2007
I didnt quite understand why Deianeira cried at the end...if age turned into that blue crystal ball or whatever and then turned into golden flakes and disappeared, that would make sense. But I just dont get it,why did he turn into that anyway..?
Jan 27, 2008 8:23 AM

Jul 2007
Kineta said:
The way I understood it, the door to nothingness became the door to the universe where the golden tribe went to, and everybody was like :O !!!! .... and then I'm lost after that. What was the big blue ball that turned into golden flakes? Age??? Some weird thing the golden tribe now gave them?? Deianeira's monologue at the end was superb for atmosphere, but it didn't really help me to understand the full impact of what just happened... I guess we'll have to see at the next episode.

"Yuti has just experienced her first puberty" & "Rome Ro reached his emo level"
LMAO!

My impression overall? Lots of roaring and grrrring from the nodos (I think there was more of that than real talking xD) but it was a kick ass fight. I love how Age is all knowing, and so calm -- he really seems to fully understand the world. *sigh* I wish I could be like that!! Can't wait to see the last episode tie everything up.

Plz put a Spoiler Tag when your discussing the anime for those who have not seen it yet. TY!!

Oct 11, 2008 7:18 AM

Aug 2007
Wonderful episode, the ending was so beautiful... It really moved me to tears. Can't wait for the real ending, next eps!
May 20, 2009 9:41 AM

Dec 2008
2nd to last episode and age has become the opposite of what his nodos power represents (or idk, he might just pop out of nowhere in the next episode - he seems to be good at that)

from the looks of it. it appears like the next ep is going to be interesting (and it better be since its the last)
Jun 26, 2012 5:08 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Spectacular battle but I'm gonna have to see the episode again to understand what Lekti was going on about.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 14, 2012 9:22 PM

Jan 2009
Lights, flashing, explosions, dialog. This was all I got out of it. What the hell just happened?
Apr 11, 2013 9:30 PM

Jun 2012
Nice episode.
May 31, 2013 4:37 AM

Sep 2012
That's some flashy way to end a battle.
Feb 4, 2015 4:51 PM

Jun 2014
Very touching episode. Thanks for the explanation above.
Feb 26, 2015 8:38 AM
Jun 2013
dam this episode sure was a specital. im still confused about the time nodos underline power. wow karkanios power sure is hax. wait what the hell happened to age? and now it seems they can travel to the dimension the golden tribe went to.
May 13, 2015 12:24 AM

Sep 2014
I am so confused
Jun 7, 2015 2:27 AM

Dec 2014
Great Episode
Apr 30, 2016 5:43 AM

May 2012
What an amazing episode, really touching and oh so awesome! I really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer but damn this really could already have suited for the ending!
Feb 2, 2020 5:15 PM
Aug 2019
Um... why is it that everyone wants to go to a new universe? For supposedly unemotional people the silver tribe seems to be inordinately obsessed with basking in the supposedly glory of the gold tribe and murderously jealous of anyone else who the golden tribe likes. They aren't emotionally superior. They are emotionally retarded, stuck in adolescence. The author thinks all the psychopaths of the silver tribe should be rewarded and sent to the golden tribe's heaven universe because of course the golden tribe wouldn't mind sipping tea with psychopaths with authoritarian hopes of glory and the total lack of ability to have a conversation about anything interesting since they have no likes or dislikes besides their obsession. I know I like murderous trans-dimensional hobos following me around everywhere with love in their eyes.
Aug 3, 2020 6:52 PM
Oct 2019
Meh. That was lame.

I also don't get why do many of you liked that Yuty girl. She's kind of miserable.

Mar 23, 2021 2:55 PM

Feb 2012
The Final Labour.... the final agreement.

Ioalous of the Tribe of Iron managed to injure Rom Ror of the Tribe of Silver, badass.

The sky shield that later turned out to be gate to the other universe reminds me of Stargate! So the Tribe of Gold are like ascended beings?

Each of the Nodos also have non-destructive abilities related to/complementing their destructive abilities.
Lernea has control over life; it destroys with the toxic substance it emits, but an also emit substances that sustain life, provide egenerative abilities to its host Karkinos.

Metihak has control over light, so he can destroy objects with lasers but can also form light into shields

Lecty's Erymanthos can control space time and can jump back to impale the enemy but she soon realizes the true purpose of exploring every possible branch of a timeline.

Yuty can erase objects with her black hole powers, but as shown in this episode it can create other cosmic holes, not as dead ends, but as doors to other universe; in fact the door through which the Tribe of Gold left.

Belcross has the rather vague power of "existence" but we know it can withstand Yuty's black hole attacks for a short while; Belcross is the key to the door, Age was meant to work with Yuty this whole time.

So Karkinos healed Yuty, but what of Age, he wasn't in the ball, did he die or float up into the sky to join the Tribe of Gold in the other universe?

Fortress_MaximusMar 23, 2021 3:01 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 20, 2021 2:29 PM

Oct 2019
Fortress_Maximus said:
The Final Labour.... the final agreement.

Ioalous of the Tribe of Iron managed to injure Rom Ror of the Tribe of Silver, badass.

The sky shield that later turned out to be gate to the other universe reminds me of Stargate! So the Tribe of Gold are like ascended beings?

Each of the Nodos also have non-destructive abilities related to/complementing their destructive abilities.
Lernea has control over life; it destroys with the toxic substance it emits, but an also emit substances that sustain life, provide egenerative abilities to its host Karkinos.

Metihak has control over light, so he can destroy objects with lasers but can also form light into shields

Lecty's Erymanthos can control space time and can jump back to impale the enemy but she soon realizes the true purpose of exploring every possible branch of a timeline.

Yuty can erase objects with her black hole powers, but as shown in this episode it can create other cosmic holes, not as dead ends, but as doors to other universe; in fact the door through which the Tribe of Gold left.

Belcross has the rather vague power of "existence" but we know it can withstand Yuty's black hole attacks for a short while; Belcross is the key to the door, Age was meant to work with Yuty this whole time.

So Karkinos healed Yuty, but what of Age, he wasn't in the ball, did he die or float up into the sky to join the Tribe of Gold in the other universe?

This is probably one of the most simple to understand explanations of their powers. Thanks.
Like everyone said, the fighting was very intense and their ending speeches were dope with them repeating the same story from the beginning about the Tribe of Gold
The orb was definitely Age but I am unsure of his current state. Dying is a possible outcome but I feel that he ascended similar to the Tribe of Gold
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 9 Discussion

zanmato666 - May 31, 2007

7 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 10, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 2 Discussion

Ritsuka - Apr 15, 2007

24 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 18 Discussion

VK11 - Aug 8, 2007

20 by CaptainKenshiro »»
May 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Oct 3, 2007

101 by iwubanime »»
Dec 6, 2022 10:30 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 4, 2007

23 by Abcccc988 »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.