Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2012 11:20 AM

Nov 2010
angel beats!
needed more episodes (could be even better)
Sep 13, 2012 11:27 AM
May 2011
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - The GRIMDARKNESS takes a bit too much to kick in and the ending seemed a bit Deus ex Machina-esque and idealistic by Urobutcher-standards.
Sep 13, 2012 11:40 AM

Mar 2012
Dragon Ball Z

It was great but now that I look back on it, it follwed a cycle, which was strong heroes vs even stronger villilans, people died, heroes got stronger and beat the villians, then wished the people back to life that had died. I kinda feel like wishing people back eliminated the sense of danger that is present in other anime. Death never had the same effect that it did in Gurren Lagann, when Kamina died or One Piece when Ace died. Even Naruto when Jiraiya died. I felt that it really hurt the suspense. Especially sense WE ALL KNOW that Goku was gonna save the day somehow. Another thing i really didnt like is that the human fighters even piccolo slowly but surely faded away from the spolight.I would have liked to see atleast Tien and Piccolo keep up with the Saiyans
Sep 13, 2012 11:42 AM
Aug 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
IPerv said:
naruto-need to wait 1 weak to get 1 episode.
naruto-they even make fillers.
naruto-it will take a few years to finish this series.

Naruto is in its final arc. Confirmed to be about 12-18 months left.

in the manga 12-18 months or in the anime?
cause if in the manga i was right with all the fillers it will take a few years
to finish it.
but honestly its pretty sad that it's going to end i watched this from 13 i think
when it was still in the beginning and now i am 17 and still watch it.
Sep 13, 2012 11:46 AM

Feb 2012
Kuroshitsuji - So much was left unanswered, a fair few plot holes, the fact that they made a second series when it wasn't necessary. The way the first series ended was near perfect imo.
Death Note - Ending was fine, but could have given more closure for some of the characters (anime ending>manga ending)
Sep 14, 2012 10:28 AM

May 2011
StrayCat216 said:
Spice and wolf- economic parts slowed down the story

I lol'd. What is the story in your opinion then?
Sep 14, 2012 11:20 AM
Sep 2012
School Days - it changed genres...
Kiss x Sis - Enuresis
Sep 14, 2012 11:27 AM

Mar 2011
Full Metal Panic TSR: The last episode could have been better:

Sep 14, 2012 12:12 PM

Jul 2012
JRKingOfWill said:
Dragon Ball Z

It was great but now that I look back on it, it follwed a cycle, which was strong heroes vs even stronger villilans, people died, heroes got stronger and beat the villians, then wished the people back to life that had died. I kinda feel like wishing people back eliminated the sense of danger that is present in other anime. Death never had the same effect that it did in Gurren Lagann, when Kamina died or One Piece when Ace died. Even Naruto when Jiraiya died. I felt that it really hurt the suspense. Especially sense WE ALL KNOW that Goku was gonna save the day somehow. Another thing i really didnt like is that the human fighters even piccolo slowly but surely faded away from the spolight.I would have liked to see atleast Tien and Piccolo keep up with the Saiyans

Yeah, they could have put all the Saiyans in pokeballs, added a pokécenter, and it wouldn't make a difference. Those people kept on getting revived...

Btw, in the Cell saga, Krillin was doing pretty well against those mini-Cells, when even SSJ Gohan and Goku were struggling.
Sep 14, 2012 12:15 PM

Apr 2011
JRKingOfWill said:
Dragon Ball Z

Potential massive spoilers ^^^
Sep 14, 2012 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
So, where do i start...

Pandora Hearts: very good anime, and it's thanks to it that I started reading the manga, but too much sweetened compared to the originale and those last three episodes were a fine end but totally twisted what happens in the manga (and that's why there will neve be a season two, think it's a good think though)

Angel Beats!: flawless, but Yuri talking about her past was out of nowhere and with a really bad timing. Make it a flashback like Iwasawa, goddamit.

Clannad: boring as f**k for something like 30 episodes

Mawaru Penguindrum: Ringo was almost forgotten after the first half and without Ikuahara visionary style the plot turns out to be quite shabby in the end.
Sep 14, 2012 12:46 PM

Nov 2011
Steins;gate - It started off too slow.

JRKingOfWill said:
Dragon Ball Z

It was great but now that I look back on it, it follwed a cycle, which was strong heroes vs even stronger villilans, people died, heroes got stronger and beat the villians, then wished the people back to life that had died. I kinda feel like wishing people back eliminated the sense of danger that is present in other anime.
Especially sense WE ALL KNOW that Goku was gonna save the day somehow. Another thing i really didnt like is that the human fighters even piccolo slowly but surely faded away from the spolight.I would have liked to see atleast Tien and Piccolo keep up with the Saiyans

If you post spoilers, put them in spoiler tags.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 14, 2012 8:01 PM

Jan 2011
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - the narrator likes to spoil important stuff, even major character deaths
Sep 14, 2012 8:13 PM
Sep 2007
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - It ended.
Sep 14, 2012 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Baccano does not do a very good job adapting The Drugs and The Dominos. What was a fairly interesting and complex story in the novels is relegated to a C-plot and a lot of the good stuff is cut out.
Sep 14, 2012 8:46 PM

Jun 2011
-Shugo Chara!: 0_0 It's a cheesy romance, but I love it.
-Clannad/Clannad After Story: ...STARTED OFF RIDICULOUSLY SLOW. -_- I had to skip Fuuko's arc just to get somewhat into it. By Kotomi's arc, got hooked.
-InuYasha: -_- KIKYOOOOOOOOOOO.
-The IdolM@ster: .... -________- MIKI.
-Hanasaku Iroha: 0_0 Um... Well... started off a bit slow.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 14, 2012 9:53 PM

May 2011
It's hard to say anything bad about an anime you absolutely love, but no anime up to date is 100% perfect either. I love Kimi ni Todoke but the constant misunderstandings in the second season drove me nuts. And, most of them were pathetic misunderstandings that could have been resolved instantly. This whole communication issue the main characters were having didn't make much sense. Things like that never happen realistically.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
Sep 14, 2012 10:01 PM

Jun 2011
Steins;Gate - Started off too slow and the constant time leaps did become slightly repetitive near the end (but only slightly so).

PMMM - Character development was not always visible and it relied on shock effect a few times.

Angel Beats - Too short, only a few characters were actually given character development, a few plot holes here and there.

Toradora! - Predictable (minor complaint though).

Baccano! - Confusing at the beginning.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Sep 14, 2012 10:08 PM

Jul 2010
Clannad is a stupid moe harem.

Angel Beats! has plotholes.

Higurashi is ridiculous and has terrible pacing.

Da Capo is an awful harem.

Shugo Chara! is just a dumb kids' show with little plot.

These are the 5 on my favorites list, and these are also the criticisms I often see them receive. Though I don't agree with them. I have "bad taste" I guess.
Sep 15, 2012 6:13 AM
May 2012
Kokoro Connect - Why are those characters are so obnoxious

Gundam AGE - Can't believe that enemy killed someone just like he did on Previous episode.
Sep 15, 2012 7:00 AM

Jan 2012
Clannad Afterstory: the way it ended was just so disappointing
Cardcaptor Sakura: i didn't like how the series ended even though it was for the sake of making the movie better.
Bleach: too many fillers at ridiculous points

Minami-ke: the art could have been alot better
Sword Art Online: why does Kirito look like a drug addict suffering from withdrawal symptoms whenever he fights seriously?
Haruhi: Goodness i wanted to kill myself while watching endless eight.
Pandora Hearts: after doing so well why did it have to screw up so horribly at the end.
MiyatouSeishirouSep 15, 2012 7:08 AM
Sep 15, 2012 7:34 AM

Aug 2012
i loved the anime mushishi, if there's a flaw in that anime then its characters faces.
they all almost looked alike except ginko.
Sep 15, 2012 7:36 AM
Nov 2010
Aria - Not enough Alice-centered episodes
Sep 15, 2012 2:47 PM
May 2012
i love hetalia i just hate thats its like so close to being yaoi and that potential yaoi-ness makes fangirls go ape shit

also fmab is my favorite of all time and its really hard to find something bad about it >>.<<
Sep 15, 2012 3:02 PM

Jul 2011
Deziah said:
Fate/stay night - Studio Deen

Also people die when they are killed.
Sep 15, 2012 3:23 PM

Oct 2010
Mawaru Penguindrum -> The survival strategy sequences got long and boring after the first few times
Code Geass -> 2nd season = TTGL complex = who can build a bigger mecha
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood -> Ruined the best character in the show (Envy)
Ouran High School Host Club -> The second half was noticeably worse. I didn't care much for the characters' background, in it for the laughs.
Neon Genesis Evangelion -> The episode where Shinji runs away was pretty hard to get through the first time around.
Death Note -> There's a saying in my country, literally translated as "You should stop at the best".
Sep 15, 2012 3:30 PM

Jul 2012
Naruto- Wayyy to many useless/boring fillers and the movies suck
One Piece- Wayy to long and happy go lucky
Gurren Lagann- Way to much testosterone, and way to many last minute powerups
DBZ- 5 minutes my ass!!!
Shin Chan- Shin, I love you I really do ,but I dont wanna see your ass dance every 5 minutes.
Sep 15, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2012
Aria the Origination - Not enough Cat Sith

I sometime have funky grammar, sorry about that. If you can correct some of my post, you would be an angel.
Sep 15, 2012 3:47 PM
Sep 2011
Reaper71 said:

Toradora! - Predictable (minor complaint though).

Only one thing about Toradora really bugged me, involving the last episode.

Sep 15, 2012 4:03 PM

Feb 2011
Kuroko no Basket - needs to be longer , i don't think the plot is developing well , it needs a second season .
Sep 16, 2012 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
UnbornMVs said:
Kuroko no Basket - needs to be longer , i don't think the plot is developing well , it needs a second season .

Agreed but they're ending after Kise vs Aomine oh well guess there'll be a season 2 at some point
Sep 16, 2012 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
Densetsu Yuusha No Densetsu-------- Many aspects of the show not well explained.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Sep 16, 2012 4:46 PM

Jun 2012
Carnival Phantasm - Too short. :(

Higurashi - DEEN

Death Note - Second season. If it ended after you know what it would be my 3rd 10 and obviously in my Top 3 as a result.

Gintama - Not enough eps like 99.

School Rumble - Lala. The very definition of a bad character. Marked the second season down by one just because of her. And that's not harsh, it's generous.
Sep 16, 2012 5:09 PM
Feb 2012
Steins;Gate - Uhm... Hmm... Help me out here, I can't find anything o.O
Sep 16, 2012 5:16 PM

Apr 2012
Code geass - fan service, ridiculous plot twists and the characters are used like plot devices.

Berserk - griffith past is confusing and his motive is unexplained.
Sep 16, 2012 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
5 Centimeters Per Second - The ending voiced song is really loud and a bit annoying.

Fate/Zero - The first episode of the anime is really slow and uninteresting.

Claymore - Never had a proper ending, and the slight romance element seemed sort of tacked on and unnecessary.

Another - Had a very abrupt ending, and it should've gone on longer. Also had a fairly unoriginal concept.

Elfen Lied - Nyu was fairly annoying, and unrealistic behavior leading all the characters coming to live together certainly seemed to break any suspension of disbelief. Also, there was too much pink hair for my taste, and the nudity was a bit on the excessive side. Lastly, Yuka's desire for an incestuous relationship was certainly a tad awkward.
Sep 16, 2012 7:57 PM
Jul 2012
Highschool DxD - I wish the other characters other then Rias showed serious affection for Issei, but hopefully that'll probably happen in the second season coming soon. Also, I wished in the first season that Rias and Issei developed faster than they did, but you know... whatever. Still an absolutely amazing show to me.
-GrayZOX
Sep 16, 2012 8:24 PM
May 2012
Tiger & Bunny - So many loose ends throughout the episodes than focused on the main plot (Who killed my family?).

Guilty Crown - Left hanging, even some minor character, action, or very minor plotline is suddenly dropped from the story for no apparent reason, without any real explanation about what happened to it, and without a resolution (TVtropes).

Gundam AGE - Again, same as above.
Sep 16, 2012 8:26 PM

Aug 2009
Seto no Hanayome - The art style is pretty crappy.
Sep 16, 2012 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
doruk_kara said:
Steins;Gate - Uhm... Hmm... Help me out here, I can't find anything o.O

First half is somewhat boring until it gets all interesting. Does it help?

Sep 17, 2012 8:31 AM

Jan 2010
Gintama - doesn't show its awesomeness from the beginning.
Sep 17, 2012 5:47 PM

Aug 2012
Zero no tsukaima - HATE that its end... T_T

srry but u really cant find anything wrong with an anime thats ur most FAVORITE and LOVED
Sep 17, 2012 6:40 PM
Nov 2009
One Piece - this isn't really One Piece's fault it's just a long shounen thing but UGH THE PACING. DON'T GET ME WRONG IT'S MY FAVOURITE ANIME BUT IT'S SO. SLOW. Being caught up is totally intolerable because there's so little that happens in an individual episode D; I know it can't really be helped with such long anime but it's so frustrating ^_^
Sep 17, 2012 6:48 PM

Jun 2011
Fate/Zero -- the ending was a let-down. (DAMN YOU F/SN!!!! *shakes fists*)

Steins Gate -- Some parts were slow

Ga-Rei: Zero -- It should've had a happy ending. All my emotional turbulence...all for yomi Dx. (The ending was perfect, this is just me being in denial xD)

Spice and Wolf -- The second season could've been better. and, IT NEEDS A THIRD SEASON!!!

Kara no Kyoukai -- Kokuto could've been more manlier sooner =_=
Sep 17, 2012 6:50 PM

Dec 2009
Air - Maybe they should have explained things a bit better.

Even though I loved everything about it, lots of people seem to be quite confused about the ending and other things.
Sep 17, 2012 7:22 PM

Sep 2011
5cm/sec - i don't like how you sometimes make me question my own happiness
.hack//SIGN - the pacing is actually pretty slow

Sep 17, 2012 7:32 PM

Apr 2009
I really love Kino's Journey, but the artwork for the tv-series looks rather bland and have aged badly (The OVA looks much better).
Sep 17, 2012 7:39 PM
Sep 2012
HOTD: making me wait for season 2. :(
Sep 17, 2012 9:03 PM
Aug 2012
Sword Art Online - They skip to many important things :\
Sep 17, 2012 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
Neon Genesis Evangelion - It's so flawed and overrated..

Still love it though..
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you update your list with the exact day?

Pokitaru - 3 hours ago

26 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» Why is there a stigma in the anime community towards people who enjoy children anime? Like YuGiOh, Pokemon, PreCure etc.

removed-user - May 10

35 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

» Terminator: The Anime Series | Official Announcement

deg - Nov 11, 2023

22 by Old_School_Akira »»
9 minutes ago

» Are anime getting worse and worse ? ( 1 2 )

Shomix - Yesterday

55 by aanj1n »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » how many of your favorite characters are evil?

deg - May 12

29 by Ezeeql »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.