Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 3, 2012 12:02 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good start. We get to see Liliana wreck havoc on a town with apparently non human crew member being skeletons. So I wonder if Liliana is some Necromancer or did one give her a ship that is enchanted by one? Regardless nice Liliana panties shots and they are pink as would her nipple star shaped hiding objects.

We get finally some decent loli fan service in the spoiler
under the form of almost seeing her privates hidden by a leaf cloth. Where will this go or have far remains to see but I am betting on full chests DFC exposure being one of them. The maid however has some rather big breasts. At least the loli is quite the tease in the following,

Might be a problem with loli like her.

Obviously Annelotte was the star of this episode fighting against Liliana and against that girl to protect the loli with her maid.

Points of ecchi of Annelotte would be:
-Jiggling breasts even while fighting. The physics are so abnormal yet they really do make the appeal in all this as well as a fad of this series.
-Armor breaking while breasts exposed is another fad that’s popular.
-Breasts pressed against her horse that is water/crystal in substance I would assume along with panties exposure of hers. The breast looked like she had pressed against glass.

So these are the main points.

The dancer had her appeals with breast exposure easily. The old man was not affected by her.

I was a bit surprised by the following face,

Guess our gladiator girl has got some ahegoa faces. That monster and master were both nuts in appearance in general. Master person had a gold tooth. ROFL, WTF?

Was it me or Ymir changed dresses to a black one and looks nicer with a chest more exposed in this series? Does the black one mean she turned into a evil loli?

About ED, plain fucked up. It shows just future scenes that will happen. While the one from the OVAs showed all the girls naked. Well they could have done something like that at least. It would have been more appealing.

About preview, looks to me like the Nun is coming in with some fights. More loli with the maid. More Annelotte fighting against the Mercenary girl. More of that girl taken by Ymir. Sounds good and more ecchi obviously.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 3, 2012 4:34 AM

Jul 2010
Looking forward to my weekly dose of ecchi with Queen's Blade.
Apr 3, 2012 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
Mirim is so cute in civilian form, we will see her first fight in the next episode and from the looks of it she'll be defeated, but she has to start somewhere, That ED though is a complete spoiler, she does have that same aspect that Anise Tatlin from Tales of Abyss has with her being easily lured by money and would do anything for it.

Yumekichi11 said:

Was it me or Ymir changed dresses to a black one and looks nicer with a chest more exposed in this series? Does the black one mean she turned into a evil loli?

Ymir seems to have mellowed down a bit.

Apr 3, 2012 12:30 PM

Dec 2010
Holy crap this episode was good! Argument of the loli's lol. There was one scene which look like it was censored? When that jungle girl was doing her exotic dance I think I saw some small light beam censoring.

Anyway I can't understand without subs!

I really like how Annelotte's armor shined! Wow that was good details, and when Elina attacked her really quick like 5 times. That was some great fast paced attack animation. Excellent blocking by Annelotte. I always love the hesitation and sudden surprise of noticing or complete ignorance of characters not noticing their boobs are exposed. Bwbaaahahaha.

I'm surprised though that pirate girl has such an uppity laugh like those rich anime girl.
Apr 5, 2012 3:08 AM
Dec 2010
Does anyone know if this is gonna get english subs, so far I've only been able to find raw downloads. And I don't speak japanese, but I really wanna watch this show.
Apr 6, 2012 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
Ymir's new outfit is pretty cool. I just hope she doesn't end up being a bitch.

Elina's ugly as all hell.

Annelotte! You're great. Liliana's great too, until you see her nipples and the pointless fanservice. I liked the new edition of characters. Also, lol at Yuit calling Annelotte "Onii-chan!" and then going "Onii-chan had boobs?!". Liked how they introduced Branwen, its a shame Inoue Kikuko has to voice her though. Being put in a role like that tarnishes her good name! All the moaning, groaning and screaming ._. Can't wait for Aldra to show up.
Apr 6, 2012 5:02 PM

Oct 2010
I didnt watch the ovas but wtf happen to that stupid bitch Liena being the queen. Either way im glad she is not on it and im really liking Annelotte. Somebody need to put that bitch Claudia in her place. So far i only like Annelotte and that jungle girl.

I never like Elina and Ymir is getting on my nerves already this season.
Apr 6, 2012 7:39 PM

Aug 2010
New pirate is awesome and I like Elina so seeing her again was a treat. Of course, the new cast of characters look like they will make this season even better.
Apr 6, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
Definitely the strongest first episode of the season so far.
Ok™
Apr 6, 2012 10:51 PM
Oct 2007
Queen's Blade delivers as usual!
Nice animation, particularly during the fight !
Epic soundtrack, Masaru Yokoyama is a genius !
And a story which seems interesting.
Apr 6, 2012 11:21 PM

May 2010
Never watch any of QB series before just to come here to read some spoiler from Yumekichi, might try it someday...someday...^^
Apr 6, 2012 11:58 PM
May 2008
A very good episode, everything you'd expect from Queen's Blade. Glad to see the animation is still as nice as ever.

Wow talk about old school, Naomi Tamura is doing a new opening in this episode/series it's been years since she's done a song for anime I think.
Apr 7, 2012 2:36 AM

Nov 2008
I'm already liking the new characters and I think that they improved the looks of the old ones~ Definelty going to be on of the series that I'm going to be eager to watch this season.
     (◐ω◐ )
Apr 7, 2012 4:18 AM
Jun 2008
well finally saw it yet a lot has change indeed looking forward to it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 7, 2012 5:24 AM
Feb 2012
A good first episode. We got a bunch of new characters with their respective introductions and a small show-off of their abilities and fighting skills. So far I'm satisfied with the new characters but the ending showed too much imo. They should rather skip it completely than spoiler us to such an extent. That being said the foreshadowed fights do look promising; as expected from QB.

Another thing that came to mind- when will we see Leina again? I'm sure as fuck that she will show up at some point to kick some ass or maybe get the chance to beat some sense into her sisters.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 7, 2012 12:57 PM

Aug 2010
Good start. Elina's new design looks delicious
Apr 8, 2012 2:37 AM
Mar 2012
l
GuiltyKing said:

Another thing that came to mind- when will we see Leina again? I'm sure as fuck that she will show up at some point to kick some ass or maybe get the chance to beat some sense into her sisters.

Huh I'm wondering that myself now. I wonder why Leina would let Claudette do this especially after she generously offered her the crown instead.
Apr 8, 2012 9:05 AM

Jan 2012
This is gonna be a good season. Elina looks good, so does Annolette. Oh, and that spiritual horse gives me a hardon.

Lol at the octopus in the previews for episode 2.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 8, 2012 9:09 AM
Jun 2008
Truly Genius in creating a transparent horse. The guy who do this is Truly genius ...

That loli sound almost exactly like Ruby from jewel pet .
Apr 9, 2012 12:29 AM

Mar 2009
sarroush said:

Liliana's great too, until you see her nipples and the pointless fanservice.

Um, how have you made it this far into Queen's Blade?

The King, or Queen, of fanservice anime is back. Obviously the DVDs and BDs have been selling well; the fight with Elina, the loli and her giant friend had some fluid animation. The production values really are something else.
Apr 9, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
So I wonder if Liliana is some Necromancer or did one give her a ship that is enchanted by one?

Not sure if spoiler but eh:

But yeah from this season, Liliana is my favorite... Unless Airi comes back, which I really hope to see happening.

Airi is mine (゚∇゚)
Apr 9, 2012 9:53 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, ho ho ecchi
Apr 9, 2012 12:05 PM

Mar 2008
Really great start, the new characters look nice. A bit sad Elina and Ymir play the bad guys, but i suppose there is a reason for that. Needs more Reina anyway^^
Apr 10, 2012 10:32 PM
Aug 2010
Needs:

Reina, Airi, Echidna, and many others from the previous 2 seasons!!!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Elina, but I'm not sure how good all these new characters will be.

Although, I am liking Siggy a lot....even though she's a "bad guy".
Apr 12, 2012 8:27 AM

Apr 2011
I'm liking Annelotte. Want to know how she was raised as a boy
Apr 12, 2012 9:50 PM

Mar 2012
Very poor content. And the overall design is very poorly made.
Good for ecchi lovers. But it is not good for anything else.
Apr 12, 2012 10:49 PM

Sep 2010
bonifide said:
I didnt watch the ovas but wtf happen to that stupid bitch Liena being the queen. Either way im glad she is not on it and im really liking Annelotte. Somebody need to put that bitch Claudia in her place. So far i only like Annelotte and that jungle girl.

I never like Elina and Ymir is getting on my nerves already this season.

The OVA's don't contain anything relevant to the story except that one Rebellion OVA which introduces Annalotte. At the end of S2 if I remember right Leina turned down the throne, so it went to her sister Claudette instead. And as for Claudette and ppls being all evil

Still although the fight scenes have somehow become worse than the previous QB's as well as the ecchi lol; the story is alot more interesting than its predecessors imo which is good since I loved S2's story alot. Love Annalotte as the main character way more than Leina. Also kinda cool they actually have some male characters as well lol.

Side Note: Not realizing Annalotte wasn't male when her armor is that revealing lolwut o.O?
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Apr 13, 2012 1:03 AM

May 2010
I already took a liking of Captain Liliana she is pretty cool !!
Apr 13, 2012 1:20 AM

Sep 2010
Boobs and Panty Shots...... + Some what good story than previous installments....

4/5
Apr 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Dec 2010
Wow I just watched this episode again with subs!

Ymir is being a so evil! OMG their army is taking advantage of an innocent little girl! Turns out that little elf girl with the mechanical female knows Annellote. Pirate girl wasn't really evil, she just wants to plunder some riches from the town lol.

Okay, I'll predict that Pirate girl will be on the good girls side for a short while later on the episodes because someone will tell her how rich Claudette's empire is and then she'll agree to be on good girls side for the chance to plunder Claudette's empire!
Apr 13, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2012
I haven't seen the previous seasons yet so i have no idea on how this show will look like....I'm like starting over a new anime without even taking a look on those previous seasons but from the looks and the plot of this one, I bet i don't need to look at it's previous seasons since it's taking a new different path. Looking good so far.... I might not drop this one. 4/5 The next one looks promising.
Apr 14, 2012 12:38 PM

Sep 2010
pizza_012 said:
I haven't seen the previous seasons yet so i have no idea on how this show will look like....I'm like starting over a new anime without even taking a look on those previous seasons but from the looks and the plot of this one, I bet i don't need to look at it's previous seasons since it's taking a new different path. Looking good so far.... I might not drop this one. 4/5 The next one looks promising.

Hmm well the main character is different as well as a lot of new characters too but... there are alot of returning characters as well. So the previous seasons would help to understand the world and old characters a bit as well as the main atagonist. Season 1 will be kinda slow and boring being an introduction season; while Season 2 is much much more interesting and provides alot of character growth and whatnot.
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Apr 15, 2012 7:00 PM

Sep 2007
Yuit and Mirim confirmed for being retards. I'm interested to see how Reina is reacting to this supposed tyrannical Claudette.
May 7, 2012 1:32 PM
Jun 2010
Wasn't supossed to be Leina the Queen!? Oo
May 22, 2012 6:34 AM

Mar 2012
I will miss Airi so much, hope she's living a peaceful life now with Cattleya and Lana. But all those new characters look nice as well.

And despite the fact that so few characters return (and those who return are evil now), all the boob scenes really confirm the fact that this IS Queen's Blade.
Jul 7, 2012 12:43 PM
Feb 2012
Any news of a group doing the BDs? I still refuse to watch Queen's Blade with censored scenes. That would be like driving without wheels...
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 15, 2012 9:26 AM

Mar 2011
GuiltyKing said:
Any news of a group doing the BDs? I still refuse to watch Queen's Blade with censored scenes. That would be like driving without wheels...

I'm doing it and tlacatlc6
Sep 4, 2012 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
I swear, this opening scene reminds me of Bodacious Space Pirates:

Sep 28, 2013 3:06 PM

Feb 2013
just a few question.. if any1 still views this thread...

how did claudette become queen.. thought leina won the queens blade,
how did elina become the leader of the assassins, thought she led the queens armies,
May 7, 2014 3:33 PM

Jun 2012
nice animation as always and i do not know what to expect there seem to be a lot more going on then in its prequels. but like always i find it hard to see prequel mains turn bad if they are bad of course which is yet to proven but the way Elina act does not really tell otherwise then that they turn bad.

i just hope there is some reason behind the things happening and if not then i hope Leina comes back to set things right again also hoping Aldara comes back but i do not see that happen yet not even sure if she is in this season + it does not seem like Leina has a big role here and Aldara for sure not so doubt it.

Draknalor said:
just a few question.. if any1 still views this thread...

how did claudette become queen.. thought leina won the queens blade,
how did elina become the leader of the assassins, thought she led the queens armies,

why Claudette is queen it is because Leina said she had some business to attempt and she left gainos in the hands of Claudette and Elina(as you probably know she saved Elina and told her to go to gainos to help Claudette out and what business she had to attempt i do not know either).

which brings me to the same question as you how did Elina became leader of the assassins unless they talking about the kiba assassins like in the prequel seasons which where part of the queens army it doesn't make sense to me yet either.
RobertovkMay 7, 2014 3:37 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 30, 2014 4:13 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice start of this new season, the current shown characters sure look pretty interesting as well, but I do wonder why the old Queen's blade character look like they're the bad guys now... Either way let's see what this season will offer us!
Dec 17, 2014 2:24 AM

Apr 2009
that transparent horse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2015 7:05 AM

Feb 2015
Welp, new costumes. Even Ymir got one, though I hope she still retains her 'steel princess' persona.

No Leina which is interesting.
Apr 25, 2015 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
In the opening minutes, I thought I was watching some censored shit, nope. I'm a purist, what can I say. Despite being uncensored, I was going to call this shit, but the second half of the episode surprised me and was actually pretty good.

I'm probably going get lynched for this, but fuck those lolis. 'Specially the blue/teal haired one. Why are her eyes so large? I found her money-grabbing personality humorous at times, but I never really liked Ymir. The elf? with the elf? maid robot was annoying too, but was OK at the end. I'm a fan of those single fangs. Glad they didn't kill her robot, though. Annelotte_Affinity++; I have a feeling that I'm going to regret that.

Speaking of Annelotte. HOW THE FUCK DID ELINA NOT KNOW SHE WAS A GIRL!? ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!? IT WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS IN THE FIRST OVA, NOW SHE'S GOT HAIR, A SKIRT, CLEAVAGE, AND A FUCKING TIARA! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? Oh. In that case, never mind. On a side note: I liked her breastplate (before it was shattered at a convenient area). It's like [RL]eina's but has better detailing. Even with the cape, it has far more practicality than her bondage straps. The fight scenes were nice and fluid, so plus there.

Also, call me Captain Obvious, but

Never liked Elina, always thought she was a self-entitled bitch. Nyx... Uh, so fuck her. Anyway, I'm skipping over the jungle one who looks like she's got an ***** dick as well as the slave with nipple clamps. Hope they beat the shit outta that fucking troll, probably not. The cult one (whoops, almost said the c*nt one) won't get anything from me either.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Jul 25, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode
Mar 6, 2016 3:01 AM
May 2013
Okay at best , also it feels something is missing .
Mar 12, 2017 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
Damn, what a strong first episode :o
Lots of hot new girls, fanservice, action, not a single boring minute in this one. Also that ending... seems like we'll get a lot of good stuff his season :>
Feb 14, 2018 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
nice job Leina, win queens blade & leave the kingdom in the hands of 2 incompetent tyrant sisters (& Ymir has become as bad as them, disappointing), good job, good job indeed

Leina u failed big time

That's why its called Queens Blade rebellion cause the Queen Claudette is bad guy, this EP made it clear
Sugram22Feb 15, 2018 1:22 AM
May 27, 2019 10:50 PM

Jun 2013
I hate personalities like the chibi alchemist, but it looks consistent in terms of the story they have built from the 2 previous series/
Jul 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Nov 2016
Noice start and the new characters look pretty good as well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.