Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2012 9:32 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, a lot went down this episode.

First of all, we meet the angel Lyla and her friend Eilin, who grants her an audience with the queen. Lyla wants to know why the swamp witch's powers are growing without the swamp witch even being present. The queen just sits there and Ymir basically tells her to bug off.

The main part of the episode was Annelotte and her confirmed harem invading the castle. As they invade they all get warped to different locations. Yuit and her doll end up in a duel with Siggy (she's still listening to the queen). Lunaluna ends up in the arena against Branwen, and Lunaluna grows a boner at the fought of a fight with her. Mirim is warped next to Ymir (the real one, I believe), and the twins warp to the queen's throne room. Annelotte is warped to the tournament arena and evil Ymir pits her against Aldra. Aldra basically uses cooking utensils to beat her up a little until Annelotte pulls her trump card and goes beserk mode.

Next episode looks to promise more action... and boobs!!!
Jun 14, 2012 4:17 AM
Oct 2008
Two Ymirs? I don't get it..so the one being evil and all isn't the same one we see here and in Episode two along with Eilin.

So basically she, the real one, was stuck in the lab the entire time?
Jun 14, 2012 6:55 AM
Jun 2008
this ep

an angel see swamp damage meet dwarf .
anne wake see her harem keep watch on her.
angel & dwaft know each other cause angel need meet with queen.
ymir check her plans map see aldra all the food & tame the muppets.
anne & harem wonder to get in castle so yuit got plan.
angel lalia meet queen mention swamp queen's doing.
while ymir ho-ski blah oops but queen clau blast cream & hammer.
yuit's plan spread gossip to weaken the army to get in but all teleport to random area.
oh angel lalia searching for reina from order of nanael.
anne got aldra, luna got braun, kung fu got the queen, & aldra soup attack on anne.
mirim see ymir (give there another ymir watching anne vs aldra).
yuit & vante got siggy.
anne in trouble goes darken gold mode pwn'd aldra "ymir" go like it over 9000.

next ep mirim vs blue armor "ymir", annelotte aldra, bath, etc.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 14, 2012 7:33 AM

Sep 2009
does anyone else get the feeling that this might continue to another series?
Jun 14, 2012 8:08 AM

May 2010
1st of what the hell was that angel wearing?
secondly Dark Annelotte is so bad ass and is Annelotte half elf?

2 ymir da fuq?
Jun 14, 2012 8:28 AM

Apr 2011
Hydnlife said:

2 ymir da fuq?

More like half-demon like Aldra.

I'm guessing the fake one might be a person who can copy someone's
appearance?

And yes! kickass Evil Annelotte is back!
Jun 14, 2012 9:18 AM

May 2012
komic said:

I'm thinking the season will end with the beginning of the start of a new Queen's Blade tournament.

This Ymir situation keeps on getting more and more confusing...

And, Claudette is likely the Swamp Witch.
Jun 14, 2012 2:12 PM
Apr 2011
Hydnlife said:

2 ymir da fuq?

More like probably Aldras sister
Jun 15, 2012 1:44 AM

Dec 2010
The idea that there could be two Ymir never occurred to me at all. Where in the earlier episodes did the anime hint at it? I still think there's only one Ymir, but for some reason, like Claudette, is looking real villainous.

--------------

This episode, I really like that maybe we could have seen stupid Naneal lol. Dammit her voice actor? lol. That's probably why she doesn't make an appearance because her VA won't do Naneal anymore. I like Nanael so sad face from me.

This episode kind of surprised me. I probably forgot a lot of stuff from earlier episodes but it seems Annelote is well aware of her darker side....Really like the episode. Looking forward towards next episodes for the fights. I think everyone will win in their situation except the two girls vs Claudette haha.
Jun 15, 2012 8:19 AM

Sep 2010
Not much boobs....
Jun 15, 2012 12:40 PM
Jan 2011
vampko said:
komic said:

I'm thinking the season will end with the beginning of the start of a new Queen's Blade tournament.

This Ymir situation keeps on getting more and more confusing...

And, Claudette is likely the Swamp Witch.

It looks like it, no doubt.
Jun 15, 2012 5:36 PM

Sep 2009
no no i think claudette being controled by the witch in Ymir's form. there are many hint to it.
Jun 16, 2012 8:01 AM

May 2012
komic said:
no no i think claudette being controled by the witch in Ymir's form. there are many hint to it.

Or the witch is controlling the both of them. Ymir was nothing like this in the previous seasons, so I suspect she's under some sort of spell as well.
Jun 16, 2012 10:29 AM

May 2009
vampko said:

Or the witch is controlling the both of them. Ymir was nothing like this in the previous seasons, so I suspect she's under some sort of spell as well.

What I dont get it is why Eilin doesnt see that Ymir isnt the same because she has to know Ymir since ages.

It was so odd hear Lyla, like Eru Chitanda speaking, so weird. Finally Lyla made me hope we would see Nanael again. I keep the hope.
Jun 16, 2012 1:54 PM

Mar 2008
Archangel Nanael? OH. MY. GOD. Heaven is screwed with her ;)
Great episode again, can't wait to see the next, i'm sure many things will be explained.
Jun 16, 2012 3:15 PM

Sep 2009
Actually Ymir has been seen in two places. In this episode she was watching Annelotte's fight but she was then seen in the lab.

Also I think were forgeting a certain shapeshifting Bunny.
Jun 16, 2012 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
Total yuri harem.
Jul 7, 2012 11:20 PM

Feb 2012
Awesome.
Jan 15, 2013 2:47 PM

Jan 2012
Nanael's an archangel now? How'd that happen? xD

Tbh though, Nanael > Laila.
Lemme smang it girl.
May 11, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
good episode but also it feels a bit weird.

i am a bit sad that Aldra is now like this. she definitely doesn't look the same as before or as powerful as she was but she looks like a whole new character at moment.

i just keep saying this it feels like something between this season and the one before is missing like they skipped a whole season or something.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 2, 2014 7:30 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode! Let's see what happens next!
Dec 18, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2009
THat Angel though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
Sigh... what the heck is going on with Ymir? First I though her personality was switched somehow now it turns out that said Ymir was a clone all this time.

Urgh.
Mar 28, 2017 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Eeeh, somehow they all act so stupid xD
Feb 15, 2018 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
darkvader said:
vampko said:

What I dont get it is why Eilin doesnt see that Ymir isnt the same because she has to know Ymir since ages.

It was so odd hear Lyla, like Eru Chitanda speaking, so weird. Finally Lyla made me hope we would see Nanael again. I keep the hope.

i guess Eilin is dumb lol
Nov 5, 2019 12:19 PM

May 2014
Interesting ep., but I wonder how they are going to pack all this with 2 ep.? It still bothers me that they haven't totally rushed it, though they really rushed the demon sisters fight in this ep. There was 2 moves from both before dark Anelotte won the battle (presumably). Seems like the Queen is also controlled once again. Sad to see that they pulled this card when they did the exact same in the previous season. Either it's Ymir who is wicked or it's the queen of the wicked, the Swamp Witch herself. Apropos Swap Witch when will the day come when we get to know her past and maybe a tiny fraction more about her. All we know is that she is an evil leader.

What really makes me watch this season thoroughly is the cute moments with Anelotte and her "little sisters". Really adorable! Seems like Nanael has gone up in rank too. Archangel, not bad. She has even underlings under her. I can't wait to see her and the rest of the guys who didn't appear her in Vanquished Queen's season (or as it' been said). Only 2 ep. left guys. I am really curious how bad and rushed the ending is going to be. ^^
Nov 5, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2014
Sugram22 said:
darkvader said:

Or maybe a plot hole?
Nov 5, 2019 1:46 PM

Sep 2012
mangalicker94 said:
Sugram22 said:

Or maybe a plot hole?

could be either but we never know (writer does) :D
Nov 19, 2019 8:10 AM

May 2014
Sugram22 said:
mangalicker94 said:

Or maybe a plot hole?

could be either but we never know (writer does) :D

Hopefully. xD
It can also be that she really doesn't give a fuck. As long she can fight and be beside her queen regardless of her behavior she is happy. LOL
Aug 17, 2021 9:57 AM

Feb 2020
That yuri harem is too adorable for words. Annelotte is a lucky woman.

Nanael is an archangel now? I would like to see that lol.
Jul 11, 2022 9:30 PM

Jul 2016
Nanael is an archangel now? Well, Heaven sure is screwed then.
Mar 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Sep 2018
I think I finally understand what's going on lol, Swamp Witch has already seized control mentally and Melona is the 2nd Ymir? Possibly. This big time skip really screwed up the story telling aspect.
Mar 7, 7:08 AM

Jan 2020
Why did they have to treat Aldra like this?

Even her fighting style is cooking...

Edit: How the hell can a single newspaper (that we know has been spreading lies since episode 1) control the entire flow of information and convince the entire queen's army to head out? Ymir² noticed it and opted to set up a trap, but it still almost worked.

Do they not have any intelligence department?
Are there no other newspapers in this world?
Do people instantly forget that they've been lied to by the same newspaper?
SasutaschiMar 7, 7:11 AM
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Dec 2022
went deep into sociopolitical commentary and also deep up Aldra's butt and crotch very nice

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 7 Discussion

prismheart - May 24, 2012

30 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.