Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Aug 27, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2012
I really like the idea of having one person in the class the "odd one out". I'm interested to know who this person is in this year's Class 3. It adds a lot more suspense and mystery to this show.

lol @ last part
Sep 5, 2014 8:18 AM
Sep 2014
gee great even the teach has lost it
Sep 27, 2014 7:04 AM

Aug 2014
That moment when he thought they were dancing in the classroom, was hilarious...
His mom's dies when he was born, it's sad.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Oct 22, 2014 1:25 PM
Jun 2013
The fact that I watched a video of all the death scenes kinda spoiled the anime for me I think. Luckily I don't remember everything tho.

The dance scene was a nice change of pace, even if it was just a dream. But yeah, I actually hope Misaki and mainguy get a 'happy' ending, cos I'm cheesy like that.

But yeahh, it's been fun so far, hopefully it stays that way.
Nov 19, 2014 11:27 AM

Oct 2014
Seeing Mei cheer up a bit was nice since she now has a friend. The teacher definitely seems like he might attack a student, but maybe he'll kill himself in front of them.

The dance scene was hilarious.

And Sakakibara's Dad saying he was there 1.5 years ago... and some big event happening 2 years before... maybe he really is the dead one? Mei would know after shaking his hand though, and the other girl had said his hand wasn't cold.
jdimaria3Nov 19, 2014 11:30 AM
Jan 21, 2015 1:52 AM
Jun 2013
so they told mei but not this guy....are they just stupid. I know he already talked to her but they can ya know still tell him. Mei has one hot mom. Also I dont think its so bad to be treated like ya dont exist in class. In school I wouldint talk to noone unless they talked to me so no big woop. Also I could get away with anything I want in the class.wow that random dance was dumb. Ill say one thing this is sure an easy way to talk to a girl and get her alone. *sigh* guess they are adding romance hu? If people memories are lost how do people remember? Imma guess he stabs himself.
Feb 4, 2015 6:02 PM

Jul 2014
Lol I was expecting the teacher to pull out a head or something.
Mar 28, 2015 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
The scene with Mei and Sakakibara on the roof was really sad to me. The foreshadowing is intense.

I have no clue wtf is going on with the end o___o

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 28, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
To hell with everything, let's daaaaance ^____^
Apr 16, 2015 2:57 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, that bird actually scared the crap outta me lol..
Shape430Apr 16, 2015 3:10 AM
May 4, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2015
The anime is starting to get really good right now :o
The tension during the whole episode killed me, the dancing scene was my favourite
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
May 31, 2015 4:17 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
souledge94 said:
so they told mei but not this guy....are they just stupid. I know he already talked to her but they can ya know still tell him. Mei has one hot mom. Also I dont think its so bad to be treated like ya dont exist in class. In school I wouldint talk to noone unless they talked to me so no big woop. Also I could get away with anything I want in the class.wow that random dance was dumb. Ill say one thing this is sure an easy way to talk to a girl and get her alone. *sigh* guess they are adding romance hu? If people memories are lost how do people remember? Imma guess he stabs himself.

There is still a reason why they haven't told him anything. Like I said I can't remember if this is getting an answer in the anime or just in the manga.
In any case if someone is interested in knowing why they can just pm me ;)
Don't gonna explain it here I don't know if it counts as spoiler or not so ... :3

Nice ep. I really was hoping they would do this dancing scene for real xD I think I would do something like that. bwhahaha.

Jul 4, 2015 10:40 AM
Jul 2015
Hey guys... I'm a newbie sorry. Very recently into anime. Question: why don't they just all leave town, like just run for their lives if the curse is "like cell phone reception" and has no effect far from town. This really doesn't make sense to me. Staying in town and going to school daily is more important?
Jul 4, 2015 6:32 PM
Jan 2015
XeosL said:
Hey guys... I'm a newbie sorry. Very recently into anime. Question: why don't they just all leave town, like just run for their lives if the curse is "like cell phone reception" and has no effect far from town. This really doesn't make sense to me. Staying in town and going to school daily is more important?

Yeah... I had the same question. I'm not really sure why they wouldn't just leave town, especially with all this crazy stuff going down.
Jul 16, 2015 7:15 AM

Nov 2013
I thought the teacher was just nervous because he had been assigned as a substitute for the class, haha.

But then it turns out it was something this outrageous.

The series so far has had an interesting atmosphere, but it's kind of been frustrating not knowing what is going on. Now that I do, and it's pretty cool, I'm pretty into this. I also kind of wish I had spent my high school days being ignored by the whole class with a mysterious girl with a puppet eye too.

I'm not really surprised people are not running from the town. In real life similarly lots of people live near volcanoes and places subject to earthquakes. For example Tokyo is actually directly on top of some huge underground plate pressure. IIRC it should have gone to hell long ago, which only means that the pressure keeps increasing, making the future earthquake even bigger, so sooner or later, and this could pretty much happen anytime, the whole place is going to rip apart. And we're talking about the most populous place in Japan. I guess everyday, mundane life has a very strong pull on us all.
bellellisJul 16, 2015 7:22 AM
Oct 24, 2015 11:12 AM

May 2015
This is so confusing. I was totally lost during that conversation in the library.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 2, 2016 10:58 PM

Aug 2009
best ep so far

dat imaginery dance lol

a lot of depth provided by the very teacher of 26 years ago

maybe it's just me but i think it was kinda anti-climatic when he only pulled out a knife instead of some more destructive weapon lol
Feb 7, 2016 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
great episode. The teacher has gone crazy. I wonder if he kills anybody?
Feb 13, 2016 11:11 AM

Aug 2015
lol, the dancing. I totally thought the teacher was gonna pull a gun out and kill himself.
Jul 25, 2016 6:44 AM

Mar 2016
Misaki is so cute,i just love her gloomy personality
Jul 31, 2016 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
I guess I didn't really understand the disappearing and reappearing of the names on the roster and the loss of memory....
but it does make some more sense though
Oct 29, 2016 11:13 AM
Jul 2016
Looks like sensei is about to commit sudoku

Dec 22, 2016 8:02 AM

Nov 2016
Episode 06 - Face to Face:

A year a half, so he was over here (ill in bed) a year more than we know. what caused his illnes in the first place? in the first episode he looked very bad, with dry lips, lost blood and a pale face. i don't think that Kouichi is the one that is dead or is he?

Who is the person that appear in the beginning with the eyes closed? maybe Kouichi mother?

The people lost memories? like Kouichi sister, Kouichi mother dies because of the curse, there is a way to stop the deaths in mid year (like in 1987 Kouichi mother's death) Chibiki is the responsible for the begin of the curse?

And the sensei got mad, well is strange that something like that did not happen before.

The scene when Kouichi was dreaming of the advantages of being invisible with Mei was superb.

4/5
Feb 4, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2017
The bird is gonna kill someone
Apr 17, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2015
Why don't he just quit the job instead of staying on longer than necessary and going batshit crazy. Looked like things are flowing together soon.
Apr 28, 2017 2:54 AM

Jan 2014
Awwww, Misaki is just too adorbs I love it X3

Also, like how their relationship is progressing feels natural and not forced at all :)

But, that DANCE!!!

That dance has elevated this anime to the greatest thing in the history of things that ever existed.

Just give it the award from greatest anime ever made; at this point; it is just that simple.

Could have just ended the show right there and then this show perfect 10 outta 10 HUGE missed opportunity on the creators part there.

I could go on and on about that dance for days really. But, you get the point.

I am saying that the dance scene was a fantastic scene now I will go watch it again because it makes me smile and laugh :D

May 2, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2015
That daydream at the start tho. It'd be really fun if they actually did that lol.

Dayum that teacher lost his mind.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Sep 18, 2017 4:28 PM

May 2013
LOL @ Kouichi's imagination of him dancing with Mei-chan during the exam xD

It was refreshing to see the art students happy with Mei-chan visiting though ^-^ before they got pulled away lol

Damn, that sensei snapped D: I feel like he's gonna kill himself since he says he'll leave them with the problem D: Poor thing. He even said he tried his best to let them all graduate all healthy and now look what he's become :'(
Kokoro_KotashimaSep 18, 2017 7:51 PM
Nov 9, 2017 4:07 PM
Apr 2014
Ok this actually wasn't too bad after the last episode removed the scary part of this story.

A lot of information. His fucking aunt finally talks. I guess her memories are incomplete because of the phenomenon. But at least she tried.

And that final scene. OMG. I wasn't sure if the teacher is going to collapse any moment or if he had some serious stuff in that bag. Turned out to be the latter :D I was thinking guns or explosives or anything but a knife works, too. Don't tell me he's trying to kill his entire class. I mean I had the same idea at some point while they were talking in the library but you can't do that.

Right now everything points towards the direction that the phenomenon stops as soon as the extra student died. So killing the entire class should put an end to it but srsly you can't do that :P
Mar 1, 2018 10:28 PM
Dec 2017
What's up with that teacher ?
knife ? or something ?
Is he trying kill student or killing himself ?
I think he trying nothing just kill himself.. poor teacher!
Apr 8, 2018 4:46 PM

Sep 2017
The part where Sakakibara says Misaki looks beautiful without eyepatch was cheesy. And that daydream. I bet Sakakibara wants to have sex with Misaki in the middle of the classroom while some students die and others try to pretend it ain't happening.

There was nothing romantic about those two. Worst couple ever.
I hate how Sakakibara believes that Misaki says that she is real. According to the prophecy, even the dead wouldn't know if they were dead. So, what she does is useless.

I hope Sakakibara doesn't end up with Izumi. He reminds me of harem MC and is quite worse than them. Sakakibara's grandpa is also a sore loser. "My poor Ritsuko" . Yeah, I was swimming in tears during that scene.

I hope the teacher at the end kills both Sakakibara and Mei.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 17, 2018 7:30 PM

Aug 2014
I am pretty sure there are other ways of dealing with this curse than to ignore someone. Idk, it feels like people can just move away or something. Also, if his family had said something, those deaths could have been avoided as well.

Seems like the author started writing and then came up with this curse as he went along. Like many anime, the characters are fucking stupid and only revealed things when it's too late. I hate this kind of writing
Oct 4, 2018 2:14 AM

Jul 2016
So the whole town knows about it but nobody says anything?

You would think after so many deaths at one school and from one class there would be greater information about it out there.
Jan 2, 2019 8:59 PM

Jun 2015
death flag on reiko in my eyes,
i think ive seen the scene that happens after the teacher pulls out the knife, dont know if its this anime in particular..
Mar 28, 2019 1:48 AM
Oct 2018
that dance scene was necessary. hilarious
May 8, 2019 9:42 AM

Dec 2018
I actually got goosebump on Kouichi's daydreaming. It's so sudden, like....WTF.

Aaaaaaand they failed.

So the curse altered the memories too. No wonder their trapped with this curse for such a long time.

Now that I think about it isn't Kouichi's mother in the same class as Misaki? If yes then, that means they could see Misaki from the photo.

So, this is how it goes:
1998--> The current year timeline

1983--> Reiko still in that school
--> Kouichi's mother's death

1972--> The Misaki curse started.
-->Kouichi's mom in the school.

Too bad his mother died, Kouichi could ask a ton of questions to her, therefore make the series shorter lol. But what counts is how the mystery will unfold.

Kish0May 9, 2019 1:17 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 25, 2019 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
Kish0 said:
I actually got goosebump on Kouichi's daydreaming. It's so sudden, like....WTF.

Aaaaaaand they failed.

So the curse altered the memories too. No wonder their trapped with this curse for such a long time.

Now that I think about it isn't Kouichi's mother in the same class as Misaki? If yes then, that means they could see Misaki from the photo.

So, this is how it goes:
1998--> The current year timeline

1983--> Reiko still in that school
--> Kouichi's mother's death

1972--> The Misaki curse started.
-->Kouichi's mom in the school.

Too bad his mother died, Kouichi could ask a ton of questions to her, therefore make the series shorter lol. But what counts is how the mystery will unfold.

him asking is usless cause the ppl answering either lost their memory or they die before they have a chance to tell him
Jun 25, 2019 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
Ankylar said:
I am pretty sure there are other ways of dealing with this curse than to ignore someone. Idk, it feels like people can just move away or something. Also, if his family had said something, those deaths could have been avoided as well.

Seems like the author started writing and then came up with this curse as he went along. Like many anime, the characters are fucking stupid and only revealed things when it's too late. I hate this kind of writing

like remove class 3 altogether, erase class 3 call it something else
Jun 25, 2019 10:18 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
LOL @ Kouichi's imagination of him dancing with Mei-chan during the exam xD

It was refreshing to see the art students happy with Mei-chan visiting though ^-^ before they got pulled away lol

Damn, that sensei snapped D: I feel like he's gonna kill himself since he says he'll leave them with the problem D: Poor thing. He even said he tried his best to let them all graduate all healthy and now look what he's become :'(

at first i daught its real and they are messing aroun 😂😂😂
Jul 27, 2019 2:48 PM

Aug 2018
THAT DANCE WAS SO WHOLESOME TO BITS
Nov 21, 2019 7:58 AM

Oct 2018
The dance scene was expected, but funny.
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
May 22, 2020 1:50 PM

Apr 2020
I think that maybe the teacher is the one who is dead.. thats just what i think
Jun 8, 2020 11:27 AM

Mar 2016
that was a cool episode!
loved the dance part, it was really funny :D

And why Kouichi's dad said that the Kouichi lived in the town before?? This what really concerns me :-/
Also his aunt looks like she's about to die :c

Also. I thought people died if they acknowledged Misaki, but i have to admit now - it actually happens randomly since Mochizuk is ok after writing a note.. and the relatives are involved too !

THEORY
that the 1st death - Misaki was an unusual person (i suspect Misaki family to have supernatural powers or just being a good curse fuel ... 'casue ..ahem. MORGUE. DOLLS. ). So for the 1st time the ghost of Misaki was able to return to class after some time and alter the memories of living people.
But somehow it started repeating for every next year ...

But why the first year was peaceful? or was it??? am confuse

And i expected the teacher to have something heavier than a knife in that bag.... mm ok.

And yes i agree with Ankylar - why not to remove class three? They have so many years of evidence!! (guess cause plot needs to happen haha)
_MaeMae_Jun 8, 2020 11:31 AM
Jul 4, 2020 6:09 AM

May 2018
Lol the homeroom teacher at the end has had enough xD
Sep 1, 2020 9:27 PM
Oct 2019
Who was Misaki visiting at the hospital in the first episode?

Tokyo boy has been in this town before? What difference does that make? Why do the classmates care if he's the same kid as in the past or not? Is Tokyo boy the dead student?

The "librarian" provides even more info. This whole record book and memory wipe thing is bizarre. Idk what to think.

Tokyo boys mom was killed as party of the phenomenon? Sad.

Do the two nonexistent students auto-pass all of their classes? How that work?

Admittedly this has gotten a little better then it was the first several episodes.
HagePotPotatoSep 1, 2020 9:41 PM
Dec 2, 2020 11:23 PM
Jun 2020
Ahh that dance scene was awesome I had to rewind to play it back because I was confused about why they were acting/talking different, I had a feeling it was just a dream or daydream haha

Also, the exposition by the librarian was cool but I kinda only understood 60% of it, though after reading this forum and seeing some explainations and theories, I think I’m better off just finishing the series and then checking for explaination (I enjoy twists and surprises so I don’t wanna ruin them)

Also also, this show is so refreshing after having no good shows to watch during this Covid season, I’m glad I saw that meme that made me want to see this show. I don’t understand why it’s so rated low?
Dec 4, 2020 9:50 AM
Apr 2016
Oh shit, the ending... is he going to kill himself or attack everyone? That's a good question.
May 6, 2021 8:46 AM
Feb 2021
Wow nice episode. I'm excited for the next episode.
Jun 11, 2021 7:37 AM

Feb 2021
Now we get to know more of this phenomenon. I loved how Mei and Koichi have kind of teamed up and are investigating. Also that old librarian must have been bearing the guilt of starting this curse. Also Koichi thinking about dancing with Mei in the middle of the class lol. Looks like the homeroom teacher is under the influence of the curse.

**pumped up kicks starts playing**

Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

537 by Jaakusameyumi »»
Apr 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.