Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 27, 2011 12:54 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute way to end it, made me laugh quite a bit.
So the last couple of episodes kinda made up for the rather weak (if not terrible) start and overall story.
As a whole I wont say this was horrible, but it wasn't good either

6/10 - Comedy was weak most of the time and story was just meh

I like how they tried to leave things open for a second season with Shiro jumping between realities, I was laughing so hard.
huh?
Jun 27, 2011 1:12 PM

Nov 2009
Omg ...... so the story ended. Sigh, I loved this anime ...... Girls! XD. they were so hot lolz ........ also I think the anime would've been better if there is yuri. Despite the weakness of this anime, I give it a 7.5/10.
Jun 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Aug 2010
I thought it was a nice ending. I can't complain and Ieyasu showed some more cuteness again.
Jun 27, 2011 2:31 PM

Jan 2011
Is that a sequel I smell?
Maybe.

7/10
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Jun 27, 2011 2:57 PM

Jan 2011
Well, good ending for this anime.
Why do I feel they want to make a second season, only involving Shiro traveling in different worlds I wonder...
it be nice, but mmm, who knows? xD

lol, I give this anime a 8/10 ...why because, I found it entertaining c:
Jun 27, 2011 3:01 PM

Apr 2010
That was entertaining. I'll give it an 8/10 overall mostly because of the last few episodes and the ending. Kind of hoping for a sequel.

Jun 27, 2011 3:14 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder what Shiro told Hideyoshi...
Jun 27, 2011 3:23 PM
Feb 2011
I wish we knew what shiro said. I loved this anime. I liked this anime, and the ending was good. I liked the plot, although I wish they started the anime with more action.
Jun 27, 2011 4:09 PM

Jun 2010
Please let there be another season. I loved this anime and not just the Yuri scenes. Next season will be how Shiro can travel to different worlds, if there is going to be one.

Its weird seeing Akerin and Ieyasu in school clothes after seeing them in warrior and priestess clothes.

Jun 27, 2011 4:20 PM

Mar 2010
Dear god I hope there ain't another season.. I probably wouldn't watch it if there was though. Near the end it just got incredibly stupid and boring.
Jun 27, 2011 4:23 PM

Dec 2008
It was a pretty fun ride. Masamuneee <3
I give it a 8/10. I smell a sequel around the corner!
Jun 27, 2011 4:29 PM

Apr 2011
Good ending for a great anime!

This was one of my favorite show this season!

Sequel needed!!

5/5

Sengoku Otome 8.5/10
Jun 27, 2011 4:31 PM

Sep 2010
Actually WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?
Jun 27, 2011 5:16 PM
Jun 2008
Downer ending, since there was no Hideyoshi X Oda ending.

Another season would be good.
Jun 27, 2011 5:47 PM

May 2010
Looking forward to Shiro and Hide's adventure next season.....:9
Jun 27, 2011 6:17 PM

Jul 2009
Loved the closure and open yuri, there aren't many shows with confirmed yuri. The show really picked up around the tenth episode and onwards, didn't it?
Check out my eurobeat guide. Who knows, you might find yourself a new favourite genre!
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=738669
Jun 27, 2011 9:36 PM

Jul 2008
6/10

I enjoyed watching this a lot, but there is nothing really great about it in my opinion.

Also, it felt like Rio Rainbow Gate with that second season flag in the last minute.
Jun 27, 2011 9:53 PM
Jul 2008
That was really really enjoyable. Though I hoped they'd show something a bit more interesting after they returned to their world, but Oh well.
Jun 28, 2011 3:56 AM

Oct 2010
Nice ending full of emotions and SFX. Nobunaga's speech was noble in the changes that occurred to her. Never would I have though such changes would occur.
This series taught me that one person no matter how airhead she may be or no matter how dumb she is, that her feelings changed a whole history.
I am glad it ended on the right note.

The teleportation was amazing as usual

In fact it was really nicely done and Hideyoshino at the end did let out a cry. In the end they got both safely in and as usual the last picture in the spoiler
is memorable considering when it was taken.

About the end, so what ends up? Well Hideyoshino still has problems with crowds and looks like Date is teaching again history from the looks of her book. Oh man now that I see Akerin and the Ieyasu that's friends with Hideyoshino, I think so much of the real Mitsuhide/Ieyasu. Kind of like a instant missing already. I ROFL so much at Date taking the place of Hideyoshino to trick her while she was trying to sneak in to class. Hideyoshino's expression of a excuse was rather funny to behold. Wow, Date's office is cool. She has a replica of the Crimson Armor and even has Takeda's fan as artifacts. Although I am not sure that they are real. There is second season clue in the spoiler
that of the crystal fading but still being active.
Date may be able to go and fix things around. I wonder if this girl is descendant of Nobunaga? She looks like her from the back a little.
OMG at Shiro below.

The freaking dog can teleport himself? WTF? How can he do it less it's the helmet itself from the looks of the way Shiro was handling it. Wow, really blown out for this and WTF was he saying to Hideyoshino? I bet both along with the third one have to do as clues to a possible second season opening where Shiro tells her what he is now and so starts a new adventure.

About the beginning, the start was rather abrupt. For one I find this house rather strange because the shape reminds of something from a oven. Oh no! Sourin, Motonari and Motochika are all going. :( Going to miss them for sure. I did like the face Hideyoshino made when she was staring at the lunch and the cook's expression was so hilarious when Takeda wanted to take her due to her cooking being up to Takeda's tastes. For some reason Kenshin eating her with her breasts was just funny and I had no idea that the device can be used for communications close to a cell phone. Seeing Takeda/Kenshin fight among each other and Hideyoshino trying to stop it was so hilarious but it so adorable to see Yoshimoto x Ieyasu here. Very adorable. Just as I feared, Date never gave up the armor with that serious look but Nobunaga also has a serious look on her. That jump and landing sure revealed something of Nobunaga in the spoiler
now that something nice of close up. I love how Date reacts differently here and there to Nobunaga's speech. Nobunaga proves her point very well in the spoiler
with noble speeches about working together and a challenge to Date whom had a rather rebellious expression towards it.

At that point I find that Hideyoshino trying to stop it was useless and from the looks of Nobunaga's eyes that were serious it further showed that point. In the end Date almost got the crystal in the armor and it's really too bad she fails with what the armor gets destroyed in the spoiler
now that was magnificent!
So the crimson armor is gone! It's over! Wow, Date cries and I felt bad for her at that point. Total destruction was rather well shown here.

• OMG I loved Hideyoshino's hair style and appearance in the spoiler
    it looked so nice as well as different. I did not see a small expression of hers that tells that she has regret but after it she realized that she needs to go back.

• I loved how Mitsuhide protects Nobunaga from Ieyasu's approach in the spoiler
    it was rather funny the way Mitsuhide insists that she goes back to her castle for rest but Ieyasu's response here was so devious and evil. I liked it.

• Loved it how Shiro appears here and of all things Date's surprised expression that the dog can talk. Now that was funny.

• Oh how I longed to see Hideyoshino's expressions and her being in her school uniform in the spoiler
    it was so nice to see her like that and those expressions were among the best she gave it through the whole series. It was very nice of Mitsuhide to bring back Hideyoshino's cell phone and Mitsuhide's shy expression towards the gratitude of Hideyoshino was priceless but I find most hilarious how Hideyoshino jumps on her in excitement and that tsundere talk of Mitsuhide showing more dere was good.

• Oh how lovely of seeing Date's lips up close whispering to Mitsuhide some nice perverted tricks to conquer Nobunaga but the best of this was Mitsuhide's reaction to it in the spoiler
    now that was hilarious! I ROFL really good on that part.

• I find that Hideyoshino's blush towards Nobunaga here was of rather better value. Nobunaga's speech with Hideyoshino was quite amazing. It was serious and well though out IMO. Hideyoshino's crying in the spoiler
    did give me out a emotional response. It was all good.
In the end this series was amazing for featuring a Nobunaga that is far less scary than it counterpart in Sengoku Basara and of having very nice designs of characters. Particularly Sourin, Yoshimoto and Ieyasu for me. I wanted to do some comparing to Koihime Musou but only notice that too many things would contradict themselves but IMO this series out-pawns Koihime in fights. Solid 8 for me.
Yumekichi11Jun 28, 2011 4:02 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 28, 2011 9:23 AM

Apr 2010
Episode wasn't bad tho i thought the ending could have been better.
I wonder how Hideyoshi and Date will live from now on after experiencing that and how can Hideyoshi still have that much trouble leaving the train?
My suggestion to her get on a earlier train.

The Anime itself was pretty nice and i liked the concept of a all woman world there should be more Anime with that concept.
The story could have been a bit better but it was a nice history lesson even tho it wasn't entirely correct.
Jun 28, 2011 10:59 AM

Jun 2011
A decent ending for this series.

This series was really enjoyable and im just sad it didnt get enough recognition. I mean sure it has its downfall but it was still a pretty good decent series of comedy/action/adventure

Overall 8/10 to me. This seasons anime were very very good
Jun 28, 2011 2:14 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Nice ending full of emotions and SFX. Nobunaga's speech was noble in the changes that occurred to her. Never would I have though such changes would occur.
This series taught me that one person no matter how airhead she may be or no matter how dumb she is, that her feelings changed a whole history.
I am glad it ended on the right note.

The teleportation was amazing as usual

In fact it was really nicely done and Hideyoshino at the end did let out a cry. In the end they got both safely in and as usual the last picture in the spoiler
is memorable considering when it was taken.

About the end, so what ends up? Well Hideyoshino still has problems with crowds and looks like Date is teaching again history from the looks of her book. Oh man now that I see Akerin and the Ieyasu that's friends with Hideyoshino, I think so much of the real Mitsuhide/Ieyasu. Kind of like a instant missing already. I ROFL so much at Date taking the place of Hideyoshino to trick her while she was trying to sneak in to class. Hideyoshino's expression of a excuse was rather funny to behold. Wow, Date's office is cool. She has a replica of the Crimson Armor and even has Takeda's fan as artifacts. Although I am not sure that they are real. There is second season clue in the spoiler
that of the crystal fading but still being active.
Date may be able to go and fix things around. I wonder if this girl is descendant of Nobunaga? She looks like her from the back a little.
OMG at Shiro below.

The freaking dog can teleport himself? WTF? How can he do it less it's the helmet itself from the looks of the way Shiro was handling it. Wow, really blown out for this and WTF was he saying to Hideyoshino? I bet both along with the third one have to do as clues to a possible second season opening where Shiro tells her what he is now and so starts a new adventure.

About the beginning, the start was rather abrupt. For one I find this house rather strange because the shape reminds of something from a oven. Oh no! Sourin, Motonari and Motochika are all going. :( Going to miss them for sure. I did like the face Hideyoshino made when she was staring at the lunch and the cook's expression was so hilarious when Takeda wanted to take her due to her cooking being up to Takeda's tastes. For some reason Kenshin eating her with her breasts was just funny and I had no idea that the device can be used for communications close to a cell phone. Seeing Takeda/Kenshin fight among each other and Hideyoshino trying to stop it was so hilarious but it so adorable to see Yoshimoto x Ieyasu here. Very adorable. Just as I feared, Date never gave up the armor with that serious look but Nobunaga also has a serious look on her. That jump and landing sure revealed something of Nobunaga in the spoiler
now that something nice of close up. I love how Date reacts differently here and there to Nobunaga's speech. Nobunaga proves her point very well in the spoiler
with noble speeches about working together and a challenge to Date whom had a rather rebellious expression towards it.

At that point I find that Hideyoshino trying to stop it was useless and from the looks of Nobunaga's eyes that were serious it further showed that point. In the end Date almost got the crystal in the armor and it's really too bad she fails with what the armor gets destroyed in the spoiler
now that was magnificent!
So the crimson armor is gone! It's over! Wow, Date cries and I felt bad for her at that point. Total destruction was rather well shown here.

• OMG I loved Hideyoshino's hair style and appearance in the spoiler
    it looked so nice as well as different. I did not see a small expression of hers that tells that she has regret but after it she realized that she needs to go back.

• I loved how Mitsuhide protects Nobunaga from Ieyasu's approach in the spoiler
    it was rather funny the way Mitsuhide insists that she goes back to her castle for rest but Ieyasu's response here was so devious and evil. I liked it.

• Loved it how Shiro appears here and of all things Date's surprised expression that the dog can talk. Now that was funny.

• Oh how I longed to see Hideyoshino's expressions and her being in her school uniform in the spoiler
    it was so nice to see her like that and those expressions were among the best she gave it through the whole series. It was very nice of Mitsuhide to bring back Hideyoshino's cell phone and Mitsuhide's shy expression towards the gratitude of Hideyoshino was priceless but I find most hilarious how Hideyoshino jumps on her in excitement and that tsundere talk of Mitsuhide showing more dere was good.

• Oh how lovely of seeing Date's lips up close whispering to Mitsuhide some nice perverted tricks to conquer Nobunaga but the best of this was Mitsuhide's reaction to it in the spoiler
    now that was hilarious! I ROFL really good on that part.

• I find that Hideyoshino's blush towards Nobunaga here was of rather better value. Nobunaga's speech with Hideyoshino was quite amazing. It was serious and well though out IMO. Hideyoshino's crying in the spoiler
    did give me out a emotional response. It was all good.
In the end this series was amazing for featuring a Nobunaga that is far less scary than it counterpart in Sengoku Basara and of having very nice designs of characters. Particularly Sourin, Yoshimoto and Ieyasu for me. I wanted to do some comparing to Koihime Musou but only notice that too many things would contradict themselves but IMO this series out-pawns Koihime in fights. Solid 8 for me.

A 2nd season you say? ????????not for me I had enough of yuri for this season.
Jun 28, 2011 5:16 PM

Aug 2009
Overall 7/10, I was mildly amused and it proved to be a good time waster since there were few series out spring season to entertain myself with.

I wouldn't say I'd want a second season, so much as a spinoff. Maybe something more involved with Shiro, since the way they ended it leaves for one to assume it would be as such.

I feel like this might be overlooked because of the slow progression, things did not pick up until episode 10, after all.
Jun 28, 2011 6:01 PM

May 2011
7/10 Overall for me, mainly because of Ieyasu, she is just so cute. At first i thought Shiro was just planning something perverted lol.
Jun 28, 2011 9:22 PM

Sep 2010
Eh, less than enjoyable for me.
Jun 28, 2011 10:37 PM

Apr 2011
Reversify said:
Eh, less than enjoyable for me.

+1
Jun 29, 2011 1:03 AM

Nov 2007
average to decent 5-6/10.

some decent action and comedy at times but not a lot made sense. still was weird not having any men but the talking dog. wth was with the talking dog anyway?
Jun 29, 2011 8:32 AM
Jun 2008
to quote this to decribe whole anime “GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! The space-time influx has been damaged beyond repair by a small Japanese girl! To the DeLorean!“

overall good anime really if pull s2 sure i'm in yet wonder will also get dub?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 30, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
I doubt it was popular enough to earn itself a dub. :)
But if they do a S2 I stick to hoping it's about Shiro, since they left so many unanswered questions about him.
Jul 2, 2011 7:12 AM
Jun 2008
Shiro = SHImazu YoshihiRO

Guess why the Shimazu, one of the main families of the period, didn't appear?
Jul 2, 2011 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
I was expecting a change after Hideyoshi and Date returned to the present... They changed the history but still nothing has changed though XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 3, 2011 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Awww man this needs a second season! I had a lot of fun watching this. 8/10
Jul 8, 2011 2:28 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
7/10 but damn i wanted know what Shiro wanted to say in end xD
Jul 9, 2011 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
great series 9/10
love the characters and eps 11 is the best in sengoku otome series. but oh well
Jul 11, 2011 11:22 PM
Mar 2008
loved the series. loved the battles. not like i started watching this anime thinking it would be awesome plot and all that. i just saw lots of girls wearing weapons and armors so it seemed like a good idea to start watch and for me it turned out to be awesome. the anime was funny and i like the little peaceful optimist girl into a world with lots of wars and blood.

as for the ending with Shiro. I just thought that was like an opportunity for Hideyoshi to actually go back in time to meet them again if she missed them. Thats atleast how i want to think it so it will be an even more happy ending. As the ending was in a way sad with her leaving the people in the past. So i dont see a reason to hate it just because the Sengoku Basara has a much better plot. A chill anime with lots of cute and well drawn girls is good enough for my expectations of this anime. 9/10 here.
Jul 14, 2011 2:33 AM

Mar 2011
Ending was shite.
Aug 5, 2011 11:02 AM

Jun 2011
Umm... I enjoyed this more than I thought and the ending is quite nice <3
I like it ^ ^
Oct 28, 2011 8:21 AM

Sep 2010
Last episode was good, but as a whole the anime was decent and just a way to kill some time. Its not something I would want to waste my money on if it ever gets licensed in the US for a DVD/Bluray release. Although I would love an Nobunaga figurine. xD

6/10 for the series sadly its one of those where the opening is better than the actual series. Although I did enjoy the yuri scenes and a couple of the episodes especially episode 10.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 15, 2012 9:26 AM
Nov 2011
Last episode was a little sad, but what can you do. The series was meh at times, there were some real stumper scenes that really did little to advance the overall plot. However, the plot picked up just in time to catch my attention. I liked the theme of the show in the end, but its execution was clearly flawed.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 25, 2012 5:48 AM

Jan 2012
It was awesome!!!!

Why good anime must end so soon, WHY!!!!!!!??????????????
Mar 16, 2012 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
First half was pretty meh, but the last few episodes were pretty good. Nothing amazing, but decent. 6/10 from me.
May 6, 2012 4:40 PM

Sep 2009
Liked this far better than I thought I would, probably as some of the characters were cute but it was a good timewaster. Enjoyable and not taking itself too seriously in either drama, historical accuracy or comedy.

Personally really enjoyed the OP too. Most OPs I skip as I get bored of them, but a few I watch everytime, and this was one.

Probably a solid 7 from me.

I quite liked the possible open ending too
Sep 23, 2012 4:29 PM
Sep 2012
2/10

This started out horribly mediocre. Then there was signs of potential when we learned about Nobunaga's dreams of conquest (which is typical for most anime where Oda Nobunaga is involved). That proceeded to be ruined by the dull archetype of a main character that's a stereotypical airhead loli anime cliche in ALL THE WORST WAYS.

And then to finish off this @@#% dreck, here, at the very end comes THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP to SAVE THE DAY-effectively pussifying everyone. Every time I seen these endings coming it makes me wanna throw up. #$^#$ THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!

Two out of ten is generous for this crap.
Dec 15, 2012 10:38 PM

Nov 2011
Shit series tbh. I liked some of the themes but overall was quite a bore and a chore for me to finish. I liked the Ambition of Oda much better but that's just my opinion. Also, I'm wondering what Shiro told her at the end there.

5/10.
Nov 2, 2013 11:45 AM

Nov 2010
First few episodes were good imo but later on it got really boring.
5/10
May 11, 2014 7:00 AM

Dec 2007
So ultimately I came out of this shipping Nobunaga/Mitsuhide, Shingen/Kenshin, and Date/Hideyoshi. Kinda Yoshimoto/Ieyasu too but I really don't like Ieyasu like. At all.

Now I'm sad that doujins don't really exist for this show because I want yuri doujins. All of them.

Kind of annoyed that they kept it hidden what Shiro was, especially with that ending and with how it's pretty obvious we're not getting another season.
Ich verstehe nicht
Jan 18, 2015 11:56 PM
Jun 2013
jeez date is dumb. So she decides to say screw it and just rule this alternate world. Also everyone sure is forgiving in this universe. Not an awful show just okay. It was entertaining but the lead can get annoying at times. I guess that last bit was put just in case the show did well they could do a sequel...guess it didint do to well. Its still one of the better endings iv seen compared to other *coughjormungandcough*
Feb 7, 2015 6:38 AM

Jun 2014
Glad I watched this. Everything about the show is pure fun. The characters, silliness, yuri stuff. Too bad there's no sequel :-(
I think Shiro is Masamune Date himself but now we'll never know!

Favorite character is Ieyasu, especially when she's with Hanzo xD

A solid high 7/10
Jan 7, 2016 6:20 PM

Mar 2008
Kimura_Sensei said:
Shiro = SHImazu YoshihiRO

Guess why the Shimazu, one of the main families of the period, didn't appear?
Interesting theory, but what about the Hojo then? I think both just weren't mentioned as they were even more peripheral/less popular as iconic Sengoku Daimyo/Clans/figures.

So I think this ends up being the most likely:
ramenshoujo said:
I think Shiro is Masamune Date himself but now we'll never know!

Given that Masamune being mysteriously missing was directly mentioned.
Jan 21, 2016 11:56 PM
May 2015
Stringed said:
So ultimately I came out of this shipping Nobunaga/Mitsuhide, Shingen/Kenshin, and Date/Hideyoshi. Kinda Yoshimoto/Ieyasu too but I really don't like Ieyasu like. At all.

Now I'm sad that doujins don't really exist for this show because I want yuri doujins. All of them.

Kind of annoyed that they kept it hidden what Shiro was, especially with that ending and with how it's pretty obvious we're not getting another season.

lol what shipping? The only pairing that what even remotely being shipped was Hideyoshi and Nobunaga.. Seeing as they had the most screentime together and blatant yuri tease almost every damn episode. Everything else was just action with hot girls in it
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2011

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.