Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 14, 2014 7:20 PM

Aug 2013
That bitch was crazy. ''Your eyes are sinful!!'', wtf are you talking about? You killed her and everyone in that city as the same damn eyes.

At first, I thought that old man is not that bad finally, then he said ''cute her head!''. Way to change my opinion old man... What are you? The fucking ISIS?

I found it kind of hilarious that no one helped the poor Victorique who was trying to get Kujo up with her tiny brother. What were you doing Ambroise and Grevil?! Didn't you saw that she needed some help?!?

Anyway, in spite of these flaws, the episode was pretty good and weirdly action packed. That last scene was cute :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 4, 2014 11:52 AM

Jun 2014
When they fighting the crazy spear girl on the bridge, the nun and Grevil weren't there.

When Victorique was holding onto Kujo, the other three were no where to be seen. Don't worry, Victorique is a body builder in secret.

It looks like Cordelia is still alive and has some sort of connection with the red hair magician that stole Kujo's textbooks.

Dec 9, 2014 5:51 PM
Oct 2012
That was a good episode but Harminia's age isn't making much sense. If Harminia died at 26, and the crime was 20 years ago, she would have only been 6 when she murdered Theodore. She didn't look 6 at all with the knife + the maid outfit, do kids wear that sort of thing?

Am I missing something here?
Dec 22, 2014 9:47 AM
Jan 19, 2015 10:46 AM

Dec 2014
Simply I love this anime! :D
Why the magician tell about "their sins" to a woman like Victorique's mother? I presume something strange will occur.
Feb 2, 2015 4:16 PM

Apr 2012
fuqn hell this is so cute
Mar 7, 2015 5:03 PM
Jul 2014
Nice!
Mar 17, 2015 12:47 AM

Sep 2014
Harminia can either teleport or fly when she set all those fires. lmao
Mar 28, 2015 10:45 PM

Nov 2014
Two things annoyed me this episode:
1) Showing that prophecies are going to happen for fact, the death of the maid at 26 and suggesting that Victorique and Kujou will separate :/
2) when Victorique tried to save Kojou, why on earth no one helped her pulling him up?

Beside that, I am totally in love with cute couple, usually I only love one part of the couple but both Victorique and Kojou are cute and have their own amazing personality. This arc was also really good, glad her mom is not criminal anymore.
And did we see her mom alive? Seems the story will have more thrilling events.
Apr 7, 2015 12:59 PM

May 2009
I actually cried during this ep. I NEVER cry in the middle of an anime O_o
Great ep. I just love the bond between Victorique and Kujo
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 29, 2015 3:50 PM
Feb 2015
self fulfilling prophecy
Sep 11, 2015 10:05 AM
May 2015
Hakaya said:
Two things annoyed me this episode:
1) Showing that prophecies are going to happen for fact, the death of the maid at 26 and suggesting that Victorique and Kujou will separate :/
2) when Victorique tried to save Kojou, why on earth no one helped her pulling him up?

Beside that, I am totally in love with cute couple, usually I only love one part of the couple but both Victorique and Kojou are cute and have their own amazing personality. This arc was also really good, glad her mom is not criminal anymore.
And did we see her mom alive? Seems the story will have more thrilling events.
This.
Oct 6, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2014
That was some ridiculous spearplay...
Nov 14, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2014
Pretty cute moment when Victorique was keeping Kujo up all by herself. Didn't expect her mom to be alive, but nice that she atleast managed to remove the false accusation towards her!"
Dec 18, 2015 6:42 PM

Jul 2015
Snappynator said:
Pretty cute moment when Victorique was keeping Kujo up all by herself.

Yeah that was great !
Jan 4, 2016 6:42 PM

Jun 2014
How did the maid girl start a huge fire right after escaping the castle? How did she start half a dozen more fires across the village within seconds?? And why did no one help Victorique pull Kujou back on the cliff???
Jul 30, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2012
This episode might have got me on the Victorique train, but some of the logic is so bad.

• The maid must have been less than 6 years old when she killed the elder 20 years ago.
  • The show just makes assumptions about human behaviour; I would have looked up at where the coins had dropped, and the one from episode 3 about the lady's pacing; you would naturally turn back if you were talking to someone so you don't get too far away.
  • Like others had mentioned, Grevil and the others leave Kujo and Victorique on the bridge alone, don't even help her pull him up, and how does she have the strength to do so?
  • Kujo convinced the maid, a European, that he was the spirit of the previous elder...... by saying the Japanese jugemu chant? Unless that is to show that she is insane, it makes no sense.
Sep 10, 2016 8:21 AM

Oct 2012
Well that maid just triggered her own death flag tbh
Anime physics strike again xD

Oh well at least that ending, when Ambrose asked why those two asked the same question made me grin :)
So it's all okay!
"Signature removed"
Dec 1, 2016 4:41 AM

Jun 2013
_Neeka said:
how come only Victorique was the only one helping Kujo off the cliff? lol Where was everyone else?

That really ticked me off. I feel like the writers just wanted to shoehorn in a dramatic literal cliffhanger scene. Not to mention the scene where the maid and Kujo dicked around on the drawbridge took way too long.

I also can't take this pairing seriously, probably because Kujo is too annoying.

These episodes were a mixed bag. I guess there were a few good moments, e.g. when Victorique explained things.
LeeTailorDec 1, 2016 4:46 AM
Mar 4, 2017 8:27 PM

Apr 2016
lol this show is goddamn ridiculous. The amount of logic fails is growing into unintentionally laughable territory at this point. For some reason, though, I can't look away. I guess it's just entertaining enough to shrug and let it happen.
Mar 17, 2017 4:46 AM

Feb 2013
I wasn't expecting for that crazy maid to be the one who framed Cordelia.
But wtf was Grevil, Ambrose and that other woman doing while Victorique was trying to hold Kujo from fallin, they didn't help!
May 26, 2017 1:51 PM

Nov 2016
Kinda disappointed that both cases were solved so easily(or maybe disappointed in myself for not coming at the most obvious solution, probably because they were so obvious).

Really nice that Victorique asked the same question as Kujo and also that her mother was shown, wonder who's the guy with her, though.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 11, 2018 12:07 PM

Feb 2018
What a godawful episode.
Terrible except for the last 2 minutes.
Mysteries were stupid and uninteresting, they way they exposed the maid was lame, and the fight on the bridge was unbearable to watch, and the hand catching very cliche and pretty unrealistic since Victorique is so small.
1/5
Sep 11, 2020 3:31 PM
Sep 2019
Suspension of disbelief was so stretched in this episode, that it was only saved by Victorique's cute panic for Kujou during the bridge scene.
Dec 17, 2020 11:49 PM

Jan 2016
The plot holes in this anime man lol. I just cant. Im only watching it for Victorique's cuteness.
Also screaming BIKTORIKAAAA was absent from this episode and it was bearable. I think kujo went for a low world record of saying it only 5 times

Feb 18, 2021 6:57 AM
Apr 2020
Okay I guess I'm getting attached to Victorique X Kujo <3
Jun 10, 2021 12:24 PM

Feb 2020
Enjoyable, but damn that made no sense, lol. There's a lot to complain about but the worst part imo is how Harminia supposedly murdered the chief when she was like six?? What?? Not to mention that she had a whole murder plan...a stupid one, but still, no six year old on this earth has ever concocted and executed a goddamn murder plan. Where were her parents?? Like wtf.
Dec 17, 2021 11:37 PM
Oct 2016
Seriously, That inspector is absolutely useless at the end. He should've helped Victorique and Kazuya when they were in trouble. Such a shitty brother to almost let Victorique and Kazuya died.
Jul 28, 2022 1:10 PM

Mar 2019
Wait so now Grevil shouldn't hate Victorique, I wonder if someone is going to mention that.
That ending was cute.

This story was alright, didn't like it as much as the first one, but at least Ambrose is out now and also we got to see Grevil. The last part was still weird, how he didn't do anything while Kujo almost fell to his death. Also that magician at the end!!!! Victorique's mother was there too, what is that??
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 6, 2023 11:55 AM

Feb 2022
That Harminia is freaking insane, she created so much chaos and then blame it to Victorique saying that she brings misfortune on their goddamn village... And how the hell did she do so much arson on that village did she fcking teleport on one roof to another!?

The last scene??? where's everybody? why they didn't help Victorique to pull up the " third son of the imperial soldier"...

And speaking of "the third son of the imperial soldier" why the hell did Kazuya forgot his martial arts? or did he even learn that??? I notice that he's always overpowered by those bitches (Avril's impostor and that crazy Harminia) except for that man on the Ghost ship arc (although he got beaten by that man too, if not for that lady who stabbed that man with the pike in his back.) But It's understandable though, because that man is much bigger and stronger than him. Kazuya maybe a wimp but he stood up and fight that bastard like a MAN, so I think he done well on that one. 
Jagermeister-kunApr 6, 2023 12:20 PM
May 24, 2023 12:26 AM

May 2009
Well, this turned out to be an unexpectedly interesting story arc. Glad I restarted watching.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Feb 12, 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
That was one supernatural maid. In the blink of an eye she escaped, grabbed a spear and a torch and burned down half the village. And even then they only managed to catch up to her because she waited for them at the bridge lol
Mar 19, 10:34 PM

Dec 2022
now those are the kind of crazy eyes you just can't fix
seems Viccy and mom might be reunited after all
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.