Forum Settings
Forums

Another teen suicides because of harassment in school

New
Oct 8, 2010 9:38 AM

Jun 2008
The situation seems to go from bad to worst in American schools.

A 16 year old girl hung herself to death after constant harrasment in the same school where another 3 other students had previously killed themselves because of harrasment including:

One was bullied for being gay, another for having a learning disability, another for being a boy who happened to like wearing pink.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bullying_one_town

As the famous saying goes: united we stand divided we fall
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2010 9:45 AM

Feb 2010
Bullying and Harrasment is stupid, no question, but suicide is always stupidier. Not much more to say...
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 8, 2010 9:46 AM

Oct 2009
-.-
Oct 8, 2010 9:47 AM

Sep 2008
This is sad, America used to be the kind of place where you bully someone at school he comes to school the next day and shoots up the place, now they are just killing them selves to escape.

How VERY, very sad.
I mean at least when they kill a bunch of people they get their tormentor too.

Oct 8, 2010 9:50 AM

Nov 2008
Nothing we can do about it. This is the cruel world in the raw but it could be worse, look at China and Japan people killing themselves for reasons that can be helped with good government intervention such as unemployment and substance abuse of course what I just said also happens in the states.

Oct 8, 2010 10:04 AM
May 2010
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Bullying and Harrasment is stupid, no question, but suicide is always stupidier. Not much more to say...

This is how I always feel about situations that lead to suicide.
Oct 8, 2010 10:08 AM

Mar 2010
Portw00d said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

right on

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 8, 2010 10:18 AM

May 2010
The family watched, she said, as the girls who had tormented Sladjana for months walked up to the casket -- and laughed.

"They were laughing at the way she looked," Suzana says, crying. "Even though she died."

Wow, what a bunch of douchebags.
Oct 8, 2010 10:33 AM

Nov 2009
Suicide is always stupid but this...
alexcampos said:

One was bullied for being gay, another for having a learning disability, another for being a boy who happened to like wearing pink.

wouldnt it've been easier if he just stopped wearing pink?
Oct 8, 2010 10:58 AM

May 2010
The family watched, she said, as the girls who had tormented Sladjana for months walked up to the casket -- and laughed.

"They were laughing at the way she looked," Suzana says, crying. "Even though she died."

Ouch. You'd think they would leave her alone now.
Oct 8, 2010 11:11 AM

Nov 2008
MidnightBlossom said:
Suicide is always stupid but this...
alexcampos said:

wouldnt it've been easier if he just stopped wearing pink?

yes it would've been easier

Oct 8, 2010 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
Hoppy said:
Nothing we can do about it.

If you think like that, then there is really nothing "we" (you) can do. Otherwise there are always a ways.
Oct 8, 2010 11:19 AM

Mar 2009
School bullying is something nobody ever seems to talk about, but it does so much damage to children. I've seen first hand how terrible and mean-spirited it can be, yet a lot of people just brush it off as part of the learning process or some bullshit like that. I've seen places with nothing but positive reinforcement and cooperation, and kids there did amazing things. Unfortunately, a new suicide every now and then won't tip the scales and get people to wake up.

Kids are soooooo impressionable. If all they see in school is bullying, they will grow up with a very negative, cynical, jaded worldview.
Oct 8, 2010 11:24 AM

Dec 2007
Slađana Vidović? That girl must be from Bosnia or somethin'.
Sonic_MoronicOct 8, 2010 11:33 AM
Oct 8, 2010 11:25 AM

Jul 2008
Hoppy said:
Nothing we can do about it.

Except that's not true. If you read the article, you can find that the school claims they're doing stuff to stop it, but the bullying continues, and they have absolutely refused to comment on the article. And casually losing important records? What the fuck is up with that? Something fishy is going on with that for sure.

If they are doing something to help, it sure as hell isn't enough.

Although, personally, ourselves we really can't do anything, save for spreading the word, and if we're still in school, defending victims and making sure everything is reported.

The crowd mentality is a horrible thing. When a large group of kids has a opportunity to bully someone to make themselves feel better, there isn't a whole lot the bullied person can do to stop it. Especially not since force is involved, since, y'know, there's so many of them and only one of you. One voice will not drown out 20...

I've personally experienced two kinds of approached to bullying: one where my school actually did something and one where they didn't.

Spoilered for tl;dr

So, tl;dr IMO it starts with one person. And if you take action early, other people will be loathe to start harassing you because they don't want to be punished. But, if you let it seethe, and don't take adequate action, it will just continue and drive the bullied person to feel worthless, and in extreme cases, suicidal.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Oct 8, 2010 11:30 AM

Dec 2007
Well I was bullied by a bunch of kids through elementary school, beaten quite a few times, but fuck, you get over it.
Oct 8, 2010 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
are you having a rough day?
are people being a*holes and are putting you down?

use...THE FIST,made by God

*for The fist™ to work it must be applied directly on your opponent's face :-)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Oct 8, 2010 11:35 AM

Jul 2008
Sonic_Moronic said:
Well I was bullied by a bunch of kids through elementary school, beaten quite a few times, but fuck, you get over it.

Then it's too bad not everyone is as strong as you are. I got over my bullying, too, but just because we did we can't expect everyone else to be capable of doing the same. Especially not someone who's already having a tough time coping with a learning disability.

And likewise, just because it is possible to get over by yourself for some people, it doesn't excuse the faculty for not taking any action against it. It's part of their job description. I certainly wouldn't want to willingly send my child into a place where I knew she was going to be put into unsafe conditions, it just doesn't make sense. The teachers are there to help protect students.

I don't agree with their suicides, however, it clearly a sign that something is fucked up when so many kids have been driven to go so far.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Oct 8, 2010 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
Will this ever fucking end?
Oct 8, 2010 11:38 AM

May 2010
WE NEED JUSTICE!!!

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 8, 2010 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
Well what can we do. Bullying is rampart. As much as we try to put effort to stop it. There are victims that are too afraid to ask for help.
Oct 8, 2010 11:45 AM

Dec 2007
I'm not saying I expect everyone to simply suck up the shit. There are kids who go through MUCH worse stuff than I did, even though I used to pretty much be the laughing stock of the town. I got to high school, met some great people and I don't think everyone beside me is an idiot like I used to.

But yeah, bullying can very easily affect your life. Probably did for me. I was even a real jerk to some people for a short while. Someone else could have became a bully themselves. It's all just sad.

But if I got to the point where I was so desperate I would commit suicide, hell, I would rather go to the bully and smash him in the face with something strong. I don't condemn suicide, but if some asshole kids got you to that point, that just means they won. They wanted to fuck up your life, and you let them do it.
Oct 8, 2010 11:49 AM
Dec 2008
Being a former bully myself, and tormenting several kids to the point where they would want to kill me, and into tears, bullying is a subject that is very strange to me. I've reformed, to the point where I try to help people who are being bullied through the use of brute threats and force. Or at least would like to. In my schools bullying, apart from what I was doing, was non existent. Until senior year in my hs when this ukrainian mother fucker started picking on some autistic girl. It made me so angry, to the point where my entire body was trembling with pure rage. But I couldn't do anything, I distanced myself from the situation, and nobody else did anything else, they just watched and his ukrainian friends joined in. But still I did nothing but watched. Till after the fact when I just bumped into him every opportunity I had knocking over his drink and food, I did it once when he was talking to some girl, shit was so rewarding. or throwing him against the wall once when he touched me. But I really just did nothing to help her and instead just bullied this other kid.

Though bullying is something that should be easily overcome by subjugating someone else weaker/ uncooler than you. And also fighting the main bully is also the way to overcome bullying.

And now to relate this to the article. Personally I don't give a fuck about the queer or the closet queer. But things like immigration and disabilities are inherent. They aren't choices like the other two. And that is fucked up. And I would have kicked some ass for those kids, or at least have tried to, hopefully.
Oct 8, 2010 11:50 AM

Sep 2010
Not everyone is strong, guys. If you see an individual in your school, chances are you have no idea what dark secrets they're hiding and what their home life is really like. Suicide may be the end result from bullying, but bullying is not the only thing that leads one to take that leap.

There are lots of things that can help...and a culture of compassion would be one. If you see someone who is an outcast or who is hurting, befriend that person. It's amazing what simple friendship can do in one's life.

Anyway, I think that love is the answer, and it's something we can all do to help those who don't fit in.
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker
Oct 8, 2010 11:59 AM

Dec 2007
Immigration is inherent? What the hell?

I won't even comment about you not caring for the gay kid. Jesus.
Oct 8, 2010 12:01 PM

Mar 2009
Eric Mohat was flamboyant and loud and preferred to wear pink most of the time. When he didn't get the lead soprano part in the choir his freshman year, he was indignant, his mother says.

He wore a stuffed animal strapped to his arm, a lemur named Georges that was given its own seat in class.

"It was a gag," says Mohat's father, Bill. "And all the girls would come up to pet his monkey. And in his Spanish class they would write stories about Georges."

...."They called him fag, homo, queer," says his mother, Jan. "He told us that."

I have nothing against homos but,
The article doesn't say anything about the parents doing anything before.
Oct 8, 2010 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
cyanidehappiness said:
Being a former bully myself, and tormenting several kids to the point where they would want to kill me, and into tears, bullying is a subject that is very strange to me. I've reformed, to the point where I try to help people who are being bullied through the use of brute threats and force. Or at least would like to. In my schools bullying, apart from what I was doing, was non existent. Until senior year in my hs when this ukrainian mother fucker started picking on some autistic girl. It made me so angry, to the point where my entire body was trembling with pure rage. But I couldn't do anything, I distanced myself from the situation, and nobody else did anything else, they just watched and his ukrainian friends joined in. But still I did nothing but watched. Till after the fact when I just bumped into him every opportunity I had knocking over his drink and food, I did it once when he was talking to some girl, shit was so rewarding. or throwing him against the wall once when he touched me. But I really just did nothing to help her and instead just bullied this other kid.

Though bullying is something that should be easily overcome by subjugating someone else weaker/ uncooler than you. And also fighting the main bully is also the way to overcome bullying.

And now to relate this to the article. Personally I don't give a fuck about the queer or the closet queer. But things like immigration and disabilities are inherent. They aren't choices like the other two. And that is fucked up. And I would have kicked some ass for those kids, or at least have tried to, hopefully.
That's one of the problems with bullying, no one steps in to help. Some people might want to, but it takes a lot of guts to actually intervene, and I've never even heard of someone going through with it and stopping bullying in the act.

TWWK said:
If you see someone who is an outcast or who is hurting, befriend that person. It's amazing what simple friendship can do in one's life.
It truly is. Just having someone who you know gives a damn about you is one of the greatest comforts a victim can have. It can take even the worst situations and make them bearable. I speak from personal experience.
Oct 8, 2010 12:09 PM

Jun 2008
Confucius said:
WE NEED GTO!!!

Fixed for more awesomeness.

But seriously, we do need more GTOs. Not as exaggerated, of course.

I don't think this topic is anything discussion worthy though. Since most of us have no data as to the current affair of things in school and how bad bullying is (and since bullying will always exist, a bit of exaggeration really clouds the actual situation). It's like one of those news we read, and move on from then.

Especially when cases like suicide teens will always make the news, even if it's the rarest of the rare. Plenty of kids get bullied, and plenty of kids will get over it, and plenty of them won't. Plenty will become bullies, and plenty will be helped by friends, teachers, or family. Plenty will become adults that are still bullies, but plenty will teach their kids on how to deal with bullying.

I personally don't think it's that problematic, I'm sure many schools are there trying to cut down bullying. I know all the schools I went to had minimal bullying. And I would typically be the guy getting bullied, with my shitty English back as elementary/middle school, except I wasn't, and I didn't go to any special school or anything either.
TachiiOct 8, 2010 12:13 PM
Oct 8, 2010 12:15 PM

Jun 2010
Sonic_Moronic said:

Hey, I was too. In home and in school for 16 years. We all cope with it in different ways. It takes an emotional toll on everyone, whether you were beaten/harassed once, or your whole life. And everyone handles it differently.

Confucius said:
WE NEED JUSTICE!!!

I lol'd.
Oct 8, 2010 12:21 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Sonic_Moronic said:
They wanted to fuck up your life, and you let them do it.

I think the issue here that people miss is people who are committing suicide are not in a normal state of mind. If you have never been truly depressed it is hard to comprehend how depressed people think. And when you are depressed you can't imagine thinking any other way. It's terrible mental state that is very self destructive, bad thoughts permeate all your thinking, and even if you don't want to think that way you just can't help it. Life seems hopeless. If you have no one to talk to there is no way to see that your thoughts are not how a normal person thinks. To someone depressed, it isn’t about winning or losing to the bullies, when you are depressed you feel that everything is already lost.

I was tease all throughout school until college. I had a lot of family problems and wasn't taught how to emotionally respond to many situations well. So, I cried a lot (and I mean a lot). I had no other idea how to express myself. The problem with this is people made fun of me for crying so I cried more.

I literally remember in second grade writing a suicide note (though at the time I didn't know it was called that) and trying to choke myself to death.

Middle school was the worse for me, I had suicide on my mind pretty much 24/7. I had high hopes that I could just fade into the background in middle school as it was a large school (larger than many High Schools) but my very first day there I found out that I thought terribly, terribly wrong. Two people came up to me, who I had never seen, and were like "It's that girl who cries a lot". I was like Oh, fuck give me a break.

High school was marginally better because I did have some friends and I had my best friend. But really it took years for me to distance myself from all the pain that had brought to my life so I could be in a better mental state. Once I was in a somewhat better state of mind I was able to make better choices for my life, like going back to college. Where I did really well, which helped give me a reasonable level of self esteem (something I had never had). One, day after a lot of hard work over many years I just realized I was happy and this was what it truly felt like to be a happy person.

I do believe now that LIFE GETS BETTER, but when you are in the depth of depression that light is so far away that you might not be able to see it. In all those years I wanted to kill myself, you know what was one of the biggest things stopping me killing myself? I could only imagine slitting my wrists and if I did that I'd make a mess in my Mother's house and she would be angry at me for making a mess...really! That's such a fucked up line of thought I don't even know where to begin. But you know what I'm glad I'm here now to think that is the case. I just think that shows, a depressed person isn't thinking like the average person.
Oct 8, 2010 12:21 PM

Dec 2009
Someone has unofficially made October 20th a day to remember those who have committed suicide due to bullying. I think you are supposed to wear purple, which represents spirit in the gay pride rainbow. Though in all honesty we shouldn't be remembering and instead working towards tolerance and acceptance.

I'm in a GSA group in my school, we've made it our goal to promote tolerance in the conservative hicktown we live in. It isn't fair that someone should have to feel like they need to kill themselves for being gay. Just last week someone was nearly run over here because of their orientation. It's not right.
Oct 8, 2010 12:22 PM
Jul 2010
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Easy to say, wonder what you'll do if you were in those people places, well this has no end, because there always was and will be fags in this world, I say let's just kill them, world will be better place definitely :p
Oct 8, 2010 12:26 PM

Sep 2010
My thoughts on this - Good, now we have one less dumb ass in this world filled with them.
Now, count up your sins!
Oct 8, 2010 12:35 PM

May 2010
Portw00d said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

This. Especially in cases like this; school doesn't last forever.

That school must really suck, though.
It was sued more than once by more than one family. People can get away with pushing someone down the stairs, but the guy who punches a bully in the face gets suspended? What the fuck is this I don't even.
Oct 8, 2010 12:37 PM

Apr 2010
Hah, those 3 girls that led to her death. I hope angry mobs burn down their houses and eats them alive.

Oct 8, 2010 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
Lightyear8684 said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Easy to say, wonder what you'll do if you were in those people places, well this has no end, because there always was and will be fags in this world, I say let's just kill them, world will be better place definitely :p

Honestly instead of suicide, they should just kill the bullies. That also solves any future trouble the bullies might cause. And if they dont wanna go to jail they can always kill themselves afterwards.
Oct 8, 2010 12:47 PM
Jul 2008
You know what ever more stupidier is cyberbullying I heard someone kill them self over online just cuz that person say insulting words to his or her made the person committed suicides.Just to show that people are even hurt by words on the internet.
Oct 8, 2010 12:50 PM

May 2010
Facehell said:
You know what ever more stupidier is cyberbullying I heard someone kill them self over online just cuz that person say insulting words to his or her made the person committed suicides.Just to show that people are even hurt by words on the internet.

I totally agree.
Why would you kill yourself because someone you probably don't even know called you a moron or something?
If you're unprepared for people's opinions or flat out trolling on the internet, then stay OFF the internet.
Oct 8, 2010 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
stuff like that is so sad...
and to the person that said that you "get over it", keep in mind that that's elementary school. over the years, kids learn to say much more cruel things, and most of the time teenagers are a lot more sensitive than kids (not saying kids can't get hurt, just saying that teenagers are going through a hard time emotionally).

and to go back to the teenagers going through a hard time emotionally... with the kid who wore pink... teenagers have a tendency to want to express themselves, or in other terms.. yes, "stand out". most teenagers go through a phase where they try to do this, even if it gets them negative attention. in the end, yes, he could've just tried to stop being like that, but i don't think he could really help wanting to do all those things for attention in the end. usually teenagers who try to stand out that much do have some other problems they're dealing with.
Oct 8, 2010 1:02 PM
Dec 2008
Though I do believe that bullying is unfortunate, man the fuck up. If you can't help yourself nobody else is going to even try to help you. Put forth the effort to stand up instead of crying and contemplating suicide.
And I too was bullied for a bit, but I got over that quickly. Because I established dominance over my bully by kicking his ass. I told him not to fuck with me, and he learned his lesson. Nipped that shit in the bud.
If you continuously allow yourself to get treated like shit it's just going to escalate. Fight for yourself. And that doesn't mean go tell a teacher or some shit because that's just a bitch move and you'll get bullied more in the long run. Unless you already tried to fight for yourself and nothing happened, then you can tell someone. And if that doesn't work, well I dunno what to tell you.
But again anybody who isn't willing to help themselves, doesn't deserve help.
Oct 8, 2010 1:05 PM

Mar 2009
Brand said:
spoilered for length
you basically wrote exactly what was on my mind since i seemed to have had the same problems as you did
as a victim of bullying over 4 years i know exactly whats its like to be bullied, what thoughts cross your mind and what state of depressement you are in if youre bullied
someone who has never been that depressed because of bullying would never understand how you feel in this time
the feeling when it seems like everyone left you and youre all alone
the problem lies in helping the victims of bullying because hardly any psychiatrist knows how the victims feel in those times because they never experienced bullying on first hand, only studied it in general
there is no way to stop bullying because there will ever be some assholes who do that no matter how many die or what do you say to them, so if the person bullied doesnt have a strong mind or the guts to accept help its basiccally over

to add something personal to that: i was probably bullied because of how i looked back then (somewhat nerdy and like a douchebag) and that went on for about 4 years (there were also times where others were bullied instead of me and i do admit that i was involved in that bullying too because i didnt want to be the victim again....well didnt help much though)
i did nothing in that time, i talked to no one, i lived reclusive and developed depression as well as suicide thoughts (and those who havent been in this state have no idea how strong this thoughts of wanting to kill yourself are and if i werent frightened enough to do so i'd probably gave in to the thoughts)
and from here the problem begins
either: youre give in to the thoughts of suicide
or: you find a way out of it
in my case (i still didnt talk to anyone) i started to harden my personality and started going to the gym, trained with weights, etc. to build up some muscles so i could beat the crap out of those who tried to bully me again
and i can swear you i was never bullied again from the moment i beat those guys (and they never even dared to show their faces to me)
i still meet them on the street nowadays (well they dont regocnize me anymore) and if i'd see them bullying someone i'd interfere and tell them again that thats not the right thing to do
but completely stopping people from bullying is totally impossible
youre not even protected from bullying if you work (sometimes its even worse because adults tend to be more aggressive than young people when it comes to bullying)
Oct 8, 2010 1:18 PM

Oct 2010
Wow thats really sad, i feel so bad for the victims and the families. I really do hate bullying, i'm currently in my last year of highschool/secondary school and i don't see anyone get bullied to that kind of extent. If i do see someone getting bullied, as in really bullied then i do try to step in and stop it and so do my friends. I really hate bullies, just selfish assholes who will do anything to make themselves look big in front of people regardless of the damage they cause to the people being bullied. Makes me sick what some people in this world do.

Oct 8, 2010 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Lightyear8684 said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

I wanted to keep it short, but here I go:

Well it may be a harsh thing to say, but it's natural selection, weak guys are weeded out, that's the way it goes. Suicide is just the easiest way out and I have a problem with people who tend to always take the easiest way out. Suicide is something I cannot understand, cannot pity, cannot help but find stupid. Life is the most important thing in life and who willingly throws it away is not gonna be missed by me.

And in regards to other posts in this thread: I've had depressions and suicidal thoughts before, but that was years ago before I came to understand the importance of life itsself. I'd rather experience negative things than none at all.

I also have my experience with being bullied, though it's kinda complicated because it was a very, very dominant childhood "friend" and neighbour who often crossed the line between being dominant and bullying while he was raised in a way where he wouldn't even consider that his actions may hurt other people. He's one of the reasons I have not much self confidence now as a grown up and he's still so dense that he thinks we're still friends. One arrogant and ignorant fellow. But that, just by the way, was none of the reasons for my depressions and/or suicidal thoughts. They were of more existential nature.

That said I have pity and the urge to help them as long they are still alive. We had a couple of kids in our class that were also bullied because they were different in one way or the other and I always tried to help them, talk to them, befriend them, because for me "different" meant "unique" and I was always more interested in those characters than in your average guy or bully, because they have no individuality and therefore tend to pick on those who have.
But the moment one choses suicide he loses all respect from me, no matter who they are, friend, family or stranger. My philosophy doesn't allow me to act differently, because the moment I accept suicide as a choice for others, I'll have to do the same for myself and that is something I want to avoid at all costs.
AlcoholicideOct 8, 2010 1:33 PM
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 8, 2010 4:03 PM

Aug 2010
It's ridiculous. People just need to grow up and stop judging others. Sadly I don't think that day will be anytime soon.
I'm a sophmore in high school and as for the one about the boy wearing pink.....At my school, The guys wear pink to make it seem like thier cool. 0_o It's funny how different things are in different schools.

I personally am not bullied often. I try to keep on good terms with most people. But recently me and my friend have gotten very judgmental things shouted at us by a couple freshman. Aall based off of how we look and the typical stereotypes that go around. 0_o Yeah, I pisses us off, but it's not to awful to the point where we would comit suicide.
Oct 8, 2010 4:55 PM

Mar 2009
Shit like this will never end.
Oct 8, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
Dust off and nuke the site from orbit. That school is obviously fucked.
Oct 8, 2010 5:22 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:

l

For the gay one it happens.

For the disability now that's just fucked up what kind of people are they..

Wearing pink? Holy shit is this some Catholic or Christian school hating on gays, special eds, and people wearing pink?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2010 5:41 PM

Apr 2008
Those students disgust me, I hope they get what's coming to them...What the hell is wrong with that school anyways...letting that many suicides happen in that small of a school district and not doing anything about it?

I mean I have never been bullied except in elementary school when this Japanese kid used to make fun of me so I called him a certain name...yea I am not going to say it on here but he never spoke to me again after that lol. I know for some kids it can be horrible and they can try everything but it still wont' stop.

Some people may say well why doesn't the person who is getting bullied just protect and stick up for themselves? Sure it's probably easier if you are just getting bullied by only one person but often times bullies form a group just to bully one person, just cowardice if you ask me...
SevenOct 8, 2010 6:47 PM
Oct 8, 2010 5:51 PM

Jun 2010
stormgoddess said:

Wow, what a bunch of douchebags.
wow....just.....wow
Oct 8, 2010 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
From the Yahoo article:

Barbara Coloroso, a national anti-bullying expert, says the school is allowing a "culture of mean" to thrive, and school officials should be held responsible for the suicides — along with the bullies.

I agree. Whatever happened to the school protecting its own students?

After all, many schools across the country spent extra money on security -- since Columbine to prevent school shootings. Well, bullying to drive a person towards suicide is just as bad.

I'm tempted to drive all the way out there... just to impose SHAME ON THE BULLIES!

>:(
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.