Forum Settings
Forums
New
Are you friendly?
Mar 7, 6:13 AM

May 2023
Are you friendly?

KingOfPneumos seems to think that there are some serious dickheads around here, so I want to know who they are.
KingOfPneumos said:
Naaaah, I'm too afraid of getting dog-piled on or made fun of for some reason. There's some serious dickheads in forums in general and im such a wimp
Mar 7, 6:15 AM

Jan 2009
im friendly i guess but boring as a friend due to negative symptoms
Mar 7, 6:28 AM

Jan 2023
No they’re right on the dickhead part, there are some around here.

Anyway I’m pretty friendly but I have a policy to treat anyone the same way they treat me.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 7, 6:32 AM

Feb 2020
"Are you friendly?"

Yeah, mostly. :P
Mar 7, 6:40 AM

Sep 2016
I try to not be hostile, but does that make me friendly? Probably not
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 7, 6:52 AM

Jan 2021
It depends but usually
Online, no
In real life, yes
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 7, 7:40 AM

Dec 2008
I prefer to be a dick than an ass. Being a dick feels good. You just in and out, in and out, in and out until you... um... you know let it go. Being an ass makes you gay.
Mar 7, 7:41 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Not my place to say that, I might be very evil who knows ;)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 7, 8:11 AM

Mar 2013
Only towards women especially if they are cute and adorable. And @traed.😉
Mar 7, 8:17 AM
Apr 2023
i have gotten friendly over the past 2 years I use to think being sturdy and some what rude .. when I go out I try to give out smiles and eye contact as much as I can and try to compliment others as well .
Mar 7, 8:24 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
"Are you friendly?"

Yes, I have never understood the reason why anyone would be mean to other people.
Hiding on the net being mean to others like a coward is just weak bro.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Mar 7, 8:56 AM

Feb 2020
I'm probably friendlier online than I am IRL, as I like keeping to myself and don't want to be thought of as a soft touch, especially with all the down and outs around here.
It was such a horrible trait of my mother, hated seeing her be made a doormat by everyone and hurt.
Mar 7, 9:36 AM

Feb 2010
i work in retail my love for humanity died out years ago so no. buy your shit and fuck off.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 7, 9:47 AM

Mar 2012
Online, nope in real life I don't know since I'm an introvert and never approach people from my end unless necessary but if someone talks to me then I try to be nice to them.
Mar 7, 9:48 AM

Jun 2022
Yea, I'd like to think that I am anyway
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓭 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

✩ [TATTOO ARI -Number Girl] ✩
0:00 〇────── 3:26
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Mar 7, 11:21 AM

Oct 2012
Yes, being friendly is my default and it should be everyone else's too.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Mar 7, 11:43 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
I am if you are. I'll be friendly and nice if that's how you show yourself to me.
@GrimAtrament At 15 I worked at Wendy's it was a joy back can't how it be now.
Mar 7, 11:55 AM

Dec 2015
Online - Not that much, I am at daily basis around Polish internet and through similar/slavic communities in multiplayer games, these are way more toxic than global internet and I am getting soaked by it so I am aware that I am not that gentle around here, at least I am trying not to bring the typical slur/insulting behaviours here.

Offline - Yes, as long as someone give me the basic respect I deserve I am friendly and I will not be at any point agressive or harsh to anyone, only when someone is negative towards me, someone is forcing anything on me or if someone is doing something wrong [a crime etc. - didn't happen yet and I hope it won't]
Mar 7, 12:02 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to Amityblight
I am if you are. I'll be friendly and nice if that's how you show yourself to me.
@GrimAtrament At 15 I worked at Wendy's it was a joy back can't how it be now.
@Amityblight i work at a game store in between a warzone area that's also next to the rich kids side of town almost every single customer I deal with are either looking for smoke, or an entitled pricks/karens.

and corpate never gives out raises, but keeps doing "contests." which are usually gift cards for pizza... i would leave, but i can't currently find employment somewhere else. since i "don't have enough experience."

wendys ai pricing is....not good...
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 7, 12:48 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Reply to GrimAtrament
@Amityblight i work at a game store in between a warzone area that's also next to the rich kids side of town almost every single customer I deal with are either looking for smoke, or an entitled pricks/karens.

and corpate never gives out raises, but keeps doing "contests." which are usually gift cards for pizza... i would leave, but i can't currently find employment somewhere else. since i "don't have enough experience."

wendys ai pricing is....not good...
@GrimAtrament Pizza gift? Dude you can literally get those for just by having search points on bing. That's why said I couldn't imagine working in that field again. Karen or influence came in it gonna acting like entitled bitch it's over. I'm very hot headed and 6 foot 3 it's over for them.

Fast food disgusting. I'll be hoping you find a another job. Forget that.
Mar 7, 2:40 PM

Apr 2023
@Ejrodiew

The irony is that I made that post about not starting threads as to prevent being put on a pedestal and avoiding those sorts of people. Then I log in and find myself front and center in a post. C'mon, man

Anyway, just read the forums for a while and you figure out who they are pretty quickly, i guess?
KingOfPneumosMar 7, 2:50 PM
Mar 7, 3:07 PM

Mar 2020
I'm not unfriendly. But I guess I can come off as cold to strangers.

Online, I curse a lot, but just because I'm trying to be funny.
💀😭😂🙏
Mar 7, 4:48 PM
Apr 2022
no, unsociable is more suitable word for me, but I try to be friendly to friendly people on special occasions
Mar 7, 5:11 PM
Feb 2024
Nope, I hate everyone. I enjoy anime because normies hate it.
Mar 7, 10:58 PM

Jan 2018
Usually try to be friendly with everyone but rarely ever get peeved off which takes a lot to do, tho sometimes I do joke around whenever the chance for comedy is there.
命は大グラインドけどあのファイナルファナタジーグラインド絶対にもっと大きいなのだ
Mar 7, 11:48 PM

May 2013
I work in sales so I kinda have to be.

It's kinda an uphill battle for someone like me to work in sales but I meet goals so I think that is a good indicator... Of course this doesn't apply to life outside of work but we don't talk about me being an edgelord okay?

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 8, 5:44 AM

May 2023
KingOfPneumos said:
The irony is that I made that post about not starting threads as to prevent being put on a pedestal and avoiding those sorts of people. Then I log in and find myself front and center in a post. C'mon, man

Anyway, just read the forums for a while and you figure out who they are pretty quickly, i guess?

Perhaps I've been the dickhead all along... v_v
GrimAtrament said:
i work in retail
_Nette_ said:
I work in sales

Both of you have my condolences.
Mar 8, 7:37 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Yes, I'm very friendly until I have a reason not to be.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 8, 8:42 AM

Dec 2016
Ah hell nah. Keep that defanged genteel meaningless small talk to yourself u_u

Mar 8, 9:14 AM
Dec 2022
I don't think the word, friendly, suits my way of interacting with people in real life. It's more like 'decently approachable' for me.
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Ejrodiew
KingOfPneumos said:

GrimAtrament said:
i work in retail
_Nette_ said:
I work in sales

@Ejrodiew

(LOL no harm done, I've just always had a dislike of being the center of attention and prefer the sidelines instead. Just a personal preference)
Mar 8, 12:08 PM

Jun 2017
Yes, I have no reason to be mean to people or give someone difficulty.
Mar 8, 2:50 PM

Feb 2024
I'd like to think I'm a friendly person. I tend to be reserved in public... not shy, just sucking at conversation. Sometimes I think of myself as an extrovert trapped in an introvert's body. But I am very much a live-and-let-live, whatever-floats-your-boat type person, which is probably why I'm drawn to the anime community and its mind-blowing variety.
Mar 9, 2:38 AM

May 2013
Reply to Ejrodiew
KingOfPneumos said:

GrimAtrament said:
i work in retail
_Nette_ said:
I work in sales

@Ejrodiew

Funnily enough I really enjoy it. It does have bad days but it has gotten me a degree of fame and notoriety within my local community. The pay helps too along with it not being a boring office job but one where I am outside and doing things.

I can handle a goober every once and awhile calling me a slur, that never bothers me anyway.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 9, 5:24 AM

Mar 2008
Depends what you mean by "friendly". I can be nice in most cases I think. I can be kind toward someone if I care about them enough or so I hope I am being properly kind. If friendly means outgoing not really. I try to be friendly in that sense though interacting with people but it just feels like a pain.

PeripheralVision said:
Only towards women especially if they are cute and adorable. And @traed.😉

Why now I'm embarrassed.
Mar 9, 9:30 AM

Nov 2022
I'm pretty friendly online and offline. I try to be the change I want to see in the world.
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 9, 9:50 AM

Nov 2017
Yes I am. I am most of the time, anyway. I'm not the type to be mean unprovoked
Mar 9, 10:53 AM

Sep 2014
I try not to be, sometimes I slip up though. I'm only human.
Mar 9, 10:59 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I'm not, I can be but I am not by default
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 10, 3:20 PM

Aug 2012
I am, but I must admit that I do have a social threshold.

Mar 11, 2:52 PM

Jul 2014
I am, unless I'm given a reason not to be.
Take care of yourself

Mar 11, 6:23 PM

May 2022
Yeah, I'm friendly I rarely ever get angry at someone but if I do I'll probably get over it after a single day.
Mar 11, 7:41 PM
Author & GameDev

Sep 2008
I think I am friendly but I'd prefer to just not talk to people in the real world. Extreme introvert.
🌟 Embracing the boundless worlds of anime, one episode at a time. 🌟
Add me to chat, would love to talk about anime, games or just life! Discord ID: TheKoricy
Mar 16, 3:08 PM

Jan 2021
Most of the time

Sometimes I don't want to hang with people tho
Mar 16, 5:12 PM

Sep 2023
I would say I appear to come as friendly both in-person and online. The reason is that I appear to is that I just have basic respect for anyone I do not know. However, my friendliness can change as it is said you generate an opinion of someone within the first few seconds of meeting me. And many times I find that to be the case.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Mar 26, 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
i act as friendly and kind as i can be, but i can be very blunt irl without even noticing, and it kinda makes people think i am being rude/unfriendly 🤭
Mar 26, 12:26 PM

Nov 2017
I am one of the purest persons on the earth.

But I am unnaturally introverted people dont talk with me much.
Mar 26, 12:47 PM

Jul 2017
Yep, I would consider myself to be friendly most of the time. If I do happen to be unfriendly, it's usually during situations where I feel like being nice would be incredibly detrimental, and those kinds of situations don't seem to occur too often. There are also some instances when my honest opinions and offensive humor might come across as "very unfriendly," when in reality, I wasn't trying to be unfriendly, so yeah, there's that too lol
Mar 30, 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
Of course, I am friendly. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any friends. Duh.
Mar 31, 2:03 PM

Jun 2013
Of course I am! That's convincing, hopefully!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

21 by Taiyaa »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

10 by BitChilly »»
9 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
56 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.