Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 10, 4:55 PM

Sep 2015
No re-cap this episode !

What is that red lighting on BB's hand? Haki with his tremor fruit power?

LOL the female Law scene xD

WEEHAHAHAHA

Directing for this episode looks mid though.

DAMN animation is good all of a sudden looks good

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 10, 4:56 PM

Nov 2016
I honestly prefered that the manga just threw us into the battle. The anime setting up the encounter took a bit from the surprise element.

Fem Law was nice. Fem Bepo = priceless.

BBP showcased their new abilities and Toei turned up the Haki lightning for Blackbeard. There was some subtle black lightning in the manga too. Here Toei implied much more... completely unecessary again imo. I will leave it at that. Pacing could've been better for the first half and I was honestly worried that it would be an unremarkable episode.

Thankfully they brought their B+ game to the second half and counter attack of the Heart Pirates. That part felt a bit faster and more dynamic. Man, we were sleeping on Law's crew who are putting up more than a decent fight.

Anime onlys must be hella shocked to see Pudding here. Manga readers had months of build up with the coverstory. But really cool to give us Kuzan's and Augur's invasion and them trashing on Cracker on screen. Kuzan's official reveal as BBP member also crazy. The speculations whether he's just an ally or more are thus off the table. Overall a strong second half and good episode.

Augur being casually able to destroy the biscuit soldiers, but failing to make a dent on Jean Beart doesn't make sense is almost like Toei adding a plot hole. They also didn't animate Cracker with bandages, even tho he wore them during the Coverstory.
FMmatronFeb 12, 10:52 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 10, 4:59 PM

Dec 2021
You already know something devious is about to happen when they pull out the man himself, Vincent Chansard, for an episode.

The Blackbeard Pirates launch an assault on the Heart Pirates in pursuit of the Road Poneglyph etchings in their possession. Amidst the chaos, it's unveiled that Blackbeard's officers have acquired Devil Fruit abilities. As they set foot on a nearby island, Law readies himself for a confrontation with Blackbeard, aiming to claim the prized etchings.

Law must have thought he hit the jackpot compared to Luffy & Kidd when he chose that path, only to get jumped by Blackbeard & his crew, lol. I really feel for him because he's all on his own. Anyway, the Blackbeard Pirates are gathering some seriously cool supervillain powers, perfect for being the main antagonists. And then there's Akainu... I can just picture him sitting tight in his base while Luffy becomes the Pirate King.

Man, that room was something else, probably the best we've seen yet. Vincent really went all out. So many impactful frames; they definitely didn't do all of that in the manga. Also, I think that scene on Whole Cake Island might have been a cover page or something from the anime because I don't recall it happening in the regular manga. Or it could be anime original. Either way, that whole sequence was amazing, or should I say, chilling.

Can I please get an RIP in the chat for my boy Law. Poor guy is beyond cooked.

I swear I'm straight. BUT......

Feb 10, 5:14 PM

Apr 2018
Blackbeard looked evil af ngl. The earthquake impact was done so fucking well, no wonder from the stacked staff working on this episode. Fem Law was also a major W. They definitely nailed this episode. Aokoji's scene WAS so DAMN BEAUTIFUL. The aura was magnificent.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 10, 6:39 PM

Apr 2016
The second half was incredible, I was expecting the Law and Blackbeard stuff to be amazing and it was, but even beyond that the fact that they used a cover page side-story from the manga and turned it into a totally rad canon-filler moment with Aokiji freezing Cracker, awesome
Feb 10, 6:45 PM

Apr 2022
vincent always cooks, law vs blackbeard went off with sakuga and fem law is nothing less than a baddie. got his crew on that contagious gender bend too lol, although i expected them to get a female voice actor for fem law. also big ups to the guy that took care of those bombs in midair, they put up a decent fight. law really sliced up stronger, and he was struggling to carry blackbeard, feelsbadman lol.
kuzan back in the scene and his entire existence is cold af, he left cracker in the dust but he's chilling with the wrong crew and next we see him will be crazy. good to see pudding again as well.
ryzxgumFeb 10, 6:48 PM
Feb 10, 6:46 PM
Dec 2022
ITS FINALLY HERE YESSSSS IVE BEEN LOSING MY MIND TO SEE THIS

Blackbeard being extra scary this episode

OH.... MY... GOD..... ITS REAL FEMLAW IS REAL ITS HERE ITS FINALLY HERE ITS REAL FEMLAW IS HERE

Ok god damn the landscapes and water and scenery and stuff this arc have just been raised by like 1000%
AAA WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE NEW FRUIT POWERS YESS WINNER TAKES ALL
BLACKBEARD LOOKING EXTRA SCARY

omfg reroom its beautiful

BRO THIS SCENE NAHHHHH ITS PEAK ITS PEAK

I was kinda hoping they would give the warp fruit some really cool effect but it still is really nice
My beloved heart pirates going nuts

AYO THEY ANIMATED THE COVER STORY RAAAA YOO WE GOT CRACKER ON THAT NEW ANIMATION augur pop off

cold asf

Akainu scene 💀 Ok Blackbeard doing his vortex thing at the end MY GODDDDD

OK Visually one of the best episodes imo
wallus81Feb 10, 7:03 PM
Feb 10, 6:54 PM
Aug 2020
It was hot

Dbz vibe

Impossible to not enjoy every seconds…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 10, 7:07 PM

Jun 2015
It looks weird how fluid their bodies are and smokey everything looks. They should've added more filler. Still a great episode overall and I like the introduction of KUZAN!!!!!!!!!!
phantom346Feb 12, 12:06 PM
Read Toriko!
Feb 10, 7:11 PM

Nov 2012
FemLaw & Beppo! All love. Really enjoyed the battle. Penguin & Sachi (Beppo's straight men finally get names) are beasts in the water.

Kuzan's intro was shocking and I read the manga. I really liked how they did it.
Feb 10, 7:18 PM
Jan 2023
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜
⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛
⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
Feb 10, 7:22 PM

Jun 2014
Ok hold up female Law lookin kind of....ahahaha.

Genuinely don't know what people are on about with this episode being disappointing, seeing this animated was hype and visually this was a great episode. This was Sakuga Piece fr, and that shot of Kuzan right before he froze Cracker was insane. Shout out to that one person who does nothing but say negative things about OP literally every week who has been yapping nonstop about how mediocre the Egghead animation has looked.

Glad they took the cover story and expanded on it to explain how Pudding was abducted. It's seeming almost definitive that Big Mom is dead but I ain't believing it until it's a million percent confirmed in the manga.

This clash was great to watch, they did a good job with this episode. Loved seeing Law's crew show that they aren't all just a bunch of jobbers lol. Cliffhanger ending though, and now a POV switch next week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 10, 7:27 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Reply to phantom346
It looks weird how fluid their bodies are and smokey everything looks. They should've added more filler. Still a great episode overall and I like the introduction of KUZAN!!!!!!!!!!
@phantom346

Nah, this shit was fire dawg.
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. - 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝
Feb 10, 7:58 PM
Jan 2021
The Heart Pirates are sailing underwater with the Polar Tang, and all of a sudden Law’s voice sounds very faint. He, I mean she turns around. That's right, the men start becoming female. Law is able to counter this with the power of his Haki though so it’s fine.

With that, they resurface and we learn this was the cause of Doc Q and his Sick-Sick Devil Fruit powers. It’s called the feminization disease. Van Ogre has the Warp-Warp Fruit and Jesus Burgess shows off his Strong-Strong powers by lifting an entire mountain. Blackbeard gets on top of Doc Q and the flying horse known as Stronger with the Horse-Horse Fruit, Mythical Type, Pegasus Model. Blackbeard wants Law’s Road Ponegliffs, so this is a winner take all battle.

Law tells Hakugan to take charge of the Polar Tang, and sends Shachi and Penguin into the sea. Law uses Re-Room and Amputate on Stronger and cuts him in half. This battle has become quite the spectacle with the entire island being on the line. Some exploding apples are coming down, but Shachi inhales some water and takes them out with no trouble. Van Ogre is about to shoot Law, but Bepo gets Jeanbart to cover him just in time so that Law can focus on the main target, Blackbeard himself. He hits Blackbeard with Shock Wille, causing him to fall. Van Ogre has to warp and save Blackbeard from falling.

Blackbeard seems ready for Round 2. Shachi attacks Blackbeard’s ship and causes it to tip over alongside Penguin and we see that for whatever reason, they’ve captured Pudding. We see that Van Ogre and Aokiji attacked Cacao Island and just took her. What do they want with her? Law and Blackbeard are clashing when Blackbeard uses Black Vortex.

In the ending segment, we learn that Pudding was born June 25th and she likes ganache and pudding.

I’M EXCITED FOR MORE ONE PIECE!
Feb 10, 8:09 PM
Jan 2024
cool animation, and what not.........
Feb 10, 8:33 PM

Jul 2013
Even if Law's initial attempt to escape underwater in his submarine wasn't a bad idea, it was clear from the start that Blackbeard and his men would have enough options to stop it.

Although the coughing and heavy breathing made me suspect that something was wrong with Law, at no point in the story did I ever think it would be possible to see a female version of him. Especially not in a situation like this. Sneaky Oda lol. And as if that wasn't funny enough, a female Beppo and the fact that the other crew members also started growing a pair of breasts made this scene even more hilarious. This made me so distracted that at first I couldn't really make sense of who was even causing these "changes". I didn't really expect Doc Q's exploding apples to be able to transmit a disease, even through water.

With their long-lasting hunt for special devil fruits, it became even clearer that the Blackbeard Pirates now have an extremely frightening repertoire of devil powers. In this regard, I wonder what the range of Van Ogre's Warp Warp Fruit could be and also what the limit is in terms of transporting larger or heavier objects.

Aside from that, I really enjoyed the fight between Law and Blackbeard. The sudden change in animation and visuals may always be a first indicator of what to expect, but once again everyone involved in this episode absolutely delivered. Blackbeard is already an incredibly intimidating character, which was even better emphasized in some scenes like this one here.

Law definitely had the element of surprise on his side since Blackbeard didn't know anything about his awakened devil fruit, which in turn caused some damage to Blackbeard. However, as we know, Blackbeard is an extremely tough fellow who cannot be defeated by such attacks. This might also be the first time we've seen the rest of Law's men in action and honestly, so far all of them are putting up an unexpectedly good fight.

Speaking of unexpected, seeing Pudding again after all this time was partly surprising, but on the other hand Blackbeard would probably want to use her devil powers to get information about Big Moms Poneglyph. At least that's my first impression. Additionally, being able to extract and manipulate memories can be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. Although I'm not entirely sure about my assumption on the last point and I could be wrong as there might be another reason for her kidnapping.
After everything that happened in the One Piece story, it feels like the fight between Luffy and Cracker took place ages ago. Especially in relation to this, it's kind of crazy how helpless Cracker looked against Van Ogre and even more so against Kuzan. I just loved the way how intimidating Kuzan appeared and was portrayed in this scene and hope we get to see more of him in the not too distant future.

With Blackbeard activating his Yami Yami no Mi, I fear nothing good for Law. We are all aware of the effect this has on devil powers, and since this is Law's first confrontation with Blackbeard, the chance of victory is slim to none.

I'm really excited to see what the rest of the Straw Hats' reactions to Egghead Island will be in next episode. Especially when I think of Franky.

PS: I almost forgot about the fact that this episode finally confirmed that Aokiji is now an official member of the Blackbeard Pirates.
Natsu88Feb 10, 8:48 PM

Feb 10, 8:35 PM
Oct 2021
This episode was so good omg

Female Law wasn't that dragged out and she looked so good (also fem bepo too lol) :3
The BlackBeard fight was well animated, and I loved when Law used his K-room that was so cool.
I love how they adapted the cover story, also Pudding makes her return!! Curious to see how she escape BB's clutches 0_0
The Aokiji part was cool I love seeing him in action

Can't wait for the next episode!
hi
Feb 10, 8:43 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to SideCharacterKal
Blackbeard looked evil af ngl. The earthquake impact was done so fucking well, no wonder from the stacked staff working on this episode. Fem Law was also a major W. They definitely nailed this episode. Aokoji's scene WAS so DAMN BEAUTIFUL. The aura was magnificent.
@SideCharacterKal

Yeah Aokoji was fucking amazing in this episode.

Law held his own as best he could but not much you can do with Ogre there to help Blackbeard out of all his binds.
Feb 10, 8:54 PM
Apr 2023
amazing animation and very cool
Feb 10, 8:55 PM

Sep 2018
So they want to make use of Pudding's memory manipulation powers, interesting.
Feb 10, 8:59 PM

Mar 2020
Great episode!

Female Torao-kun is 🐯❤️

Also the sakugas are amazing too. 🔥

Anyways I hate Blackbeard 😇

Looking forward next week.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 10, 9:28 PM

Jul 2007
I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say, thank you TOIE for placing the recaps at the end omake segments, so we have the choice to skip them and they don't hinder the pacing of the story. I can see where alot of these episodes would have been quite a great deal slower paced if all these flashbacks and recaps were incerted into canon scenes. I hope that these segments continue and it becomes a tradition moving forward.

Now viewers can finally see how the story is really moving.

Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
Law fans feasting....holy crap that was a great fight.
Feb 10, 10:53 PM
Apr 2022
LAW IS THE GOAT AND WE GOT TO SEE THE GOAT IN ACTION FIRE EPISODE!!!
Feb 10, 10:53 PM
Apr 2022
LAW IS THE GOAT AND WE GOT TO SEE THE GOAT IN ACTION FIRE EPISODE!!!
Feb 10, 11:17 PM

Aug 2019
Female Law looks like post time skip Robin

Going back to Egghead island next ep, hopefully it's not going to leave the Blackbeard vs Law fight hanging too long and explain whatever is going on with Aokiji

Feb 10, 11:19 PM
Jul 2023
Enough time has passed fem law is the best waifu
Feb 10, 11:40 PM
Dec 2022
Kuzan's cold as fuck, literally.
Feb 10, 11:50 PM

Feb 2020
I wonder how Usopp will face Van Augur in the future 🥶
Feb 11, 12:25 AM
Mar 2023
Female law, the kidnapping scene and some sakuga with law and black beard. Overall I found the fight underwhelming i hole they show it again next next episode. Good episode.

Female law is getting gojo back shots if they were next to me fr fr
Feb 11, 1:14 AM

Apr 2015
Well this was a good episode, Had some good moments and very nicely animated. Although it wasn't as hype as I thought it would be. Kuzan's part was done flawlessly though. Blackbeard is still a rookie, this episode reminded me how the Tremor fruit's not the only reason why he's formidable. It's the Dark Dark fruit which is truly scary, even Law has that scared look.
Feb 11, 1:18 AM

Jan 2021
This is hella frustrating why is Aokiji working with them Law just defeated Big Mom and now he basically got jumped by Black Beard it’s not looking good Law has to win somehow he can’t lose anyway Law as a female 👀 Nah I’d smash 💀
Feb 11, 1:45 AM

Sep 2017
Vincent again with ,, I did something small this episode''
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Feb 11, 1:54 AM
Sep 2022
don't remember black vortex being used in the manga so did I miss it or is it anime cannon?
Feb 11, 2:10 AM
Jan 2020
Law vs Blackbeard is epic! That was so funny to see female Law being affected by Doc Q's Sick Sick fruit. I wonder who will win between Law and Blackbeard? Will Law's awaken Op Op no mi be enough to beat Blackbeard's Yami Yami and Gura Gura no mi? Heart pirates show that they aren't a weak crew and can be even stronger underwater. The animation of the whole episode is amazing, credits to the animator and director. I really enjoyed the new art style too. I can't wait to see Luffy and Robin's new outfits next episode!
Feb 11, 2:14 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, Blackbeard be just travellin’ around and acquiring everything he wants. Concerning conclusion in the end there for Law, the Black Vortex power is definitely no good, yikes.

Female Law made my day, thanks Toei, lmao.

We need more epsiodes like that of Toei just flexing…
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 11, 2:43 AM

Feb 2008
We got some really nice pieces of animation for this episode
Also, Van Augur has one of the most OP Devil Fruits in this series.
Feb 11, 3:32 AM

Nov 2018
Damn such a great episode.
Specially 2nd half
Blackbeard tremor fruit sequence, Kuzan being hella terrifying and last one BB's black vortex.

Female Law was delight to watch.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Feb 11, 3:47 AM

Oct 2017
Genderbender Law lmao. What's Kuzan upto?
Feb 11, 3:58 AM

Jun 2023
My goodness, that 2nd half tho. 🔥🔥🔥

I like that a cover story in the manga gets a biiit more screentime in the anime. I really liked seeing Cracker and Brulee again. More animated cover stories please!
KanelbullarFeb 11, 4:09 AM
Feb 11, 4:10 AM
May 2021
Feb 11, 4:11 AM
Sep 2012
so if kuzan is with blackbeard and they kidnapped pudding - something to do with her power to edit memories in order to control kuzan better? he seemed a bit like how kuma is when he is on "robot mode". we shall see, great episode as usual.
Feb 11, 4:37 AM
Apr 2019
ZEHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Feb 11, 4:37 AM
May 2021
Female Law… GYAYTTT LMAO. Loved the fight scene this ep!
Feb 11, 5:28 AM

Feb 2021
That battle looks very intense!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 11, 5:35 AM
Nov 2020
I honestly think that Law can win with a legit crew
cus imo hes taking blackbeard hes a great counter to him if he fights without getting close
Feb 11, 5:52 AM

Apr 2019
The fight Law vs Kurohige was extremely satisfying to watch in this animation style, love it! Addtionaly we got picture story with Kuzan, Van Augur and Cracker :D
Feb 11, 6:14 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
That devil fruit ability by Doc Q is really something. I think that it can be overpowered on its own if the diseases can modify the physical appearance or characters of the infected individual. I wonder if Doc Q can even go wild with his imagination if he would use his Sick-Sick fruit powers. It could be possible that he can produce diseases that can modify the person's size, maybe by shrinking them down or gigantifying them. What if it was also possible for Doc Q to produce a disease that can transform an infected individual into a rubbery body just like Luffy? I don't know what the limitations are for the Sick-Sick fruit powers but it's actually a terrifyingly overpowered devil fruit ability if you think about it.

Female Law was a hottie, but female Bepo was too cute with the new hair, lol.

Kuzan shows up and suddenly assisting the Blackbeard Pirates. Currently with their agenda of abducting Pudding. Definitely love the reactions of the anime-only viewers about this, hehe.

My gosh, Toei cooked with the animation for this episode! Law vs. Blackbeard was stunning! Vincent Chansard AND Henry Thurlow have both worked on this episode! I reviewed the credits again and I found their names. These guys are cookin'! This episode is really GOATED.

Not looking good for Law who's about to be swallowed up by Blackbeard's Black Vortex. Oh de-de-de-dear....
LunyRemFeb 11, 6:49 AM
Feb 11, 7:19 AM

Jan 2016
It is a little confusing, but I do like that they keep making recap episodes not #'d episodes so I never see them.

I was wrong last episode when stated they should just go under water, tremor tremor fruit so strong that is also very dangerous. Now we have 2 sex change characters.

I feel like Buggy and Luffy are the only real end-game threats. Blackbeard is only devil fruits, and Shanks with non-devil fruit (really hope he's the one to fold blackbeard). Luffy and Buggy are evened out.

We all know Law is screwed, but him and more so his crew surprised me. His crew is actually pretty impressive!!! I don't think they are yonko level, but definitely an impressive crew!!!
-great tactical/strategic action
-polar bear
-strong guy that ignores bullets
-jinbe-esque helmsmen
-fishman-like underwater crew
et cetera

They will likely show us Law getting folded at a later date. We will be getting back to Egghead next episode.

Pudding!!! They actually showed a lot in that end part, Sanji <3 <3 <3, if he didn't smoke and didn't act like such a womanizer all the time (without the encounters) I would want to marry him <3 <3 <3. He is so wholesome when not being a womanizer and being genuine <3
It's nice she's alive though, I'm sure since they want her alive, she will be saved in future, maybe by her prince. Ice-Man apparently joined blackbeards crew, I'm sure he has his reasons as very likely doesn't have values that match Blackbeards.

Feb 11, 8:21 AM

Apr 2013
Law's crewmates made my jaw drop. I thought they were useless in terms of fight.

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 969 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Apr 10, 2021

73 by Yubisoft »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 963 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Feb 20, 2021

75 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 417 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TrowaBarton141 - Sep 12, 2009

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 416 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Sep 5, 2009

87 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 415 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Dinamet7 - Aug 29, 2009

104 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.