Forum Settings
Forums

How much times you charge your phone in a day ?

New
Feb 5, 9:02 PM

May 2023
If you say 3x or more ,your battery either sucks or you need to get off your phone some more
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 5, 9:50 PM

Feb 2020
"How much times you charge your phone in a day ?"

Usually 1-2 times.

SerafosFeb 5, 10:32 PM
Feb 5, 10:03 PM

Apr 2023
7 times out of 10 it's plugged and juicing like a hucow. the other 3 times it's sitting in my hand as I scroll through tasteful photography and cartoon girls
Feb 5, 10:05 PM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
I charge my phone around once every week or two.
Feb 5, 10:30 PM

Aug 2014
I'm not a phone person at all. I only own a basic flip phone and rarely use it. I do everything on my desktop PC, since I have the luxury of staying home all day. Heck, I can even use Google Voice as a de facto phone on my computer.
Feb 5, 10:47 PM

Mar 2008
Anywhere from once a day to once a week.
Feb 5, 11:06 PM
Oct 2019
Once I got from work in the morning to charge from the night then a like 4 hours before going to work just get a full charge for the night. The weekend usually once because I get my battery close to 15% before charging it. So twice in the week and once in the weekend.
Feb 5, 11:33 PM

Sep 2018
Once every 2 weeks.

I am not a slave to my phone.
Feb 6, 12:31 AM

Dec 2015
By habit I charge my phone for all the time I am at home/house as I use my phone often.

If I am visiting/going out/vacation for a longer time than usually I would charge it twice. Night-Morning [when I am sleeping] and at Afternoon/Evening when I would have one break at hotel room to change/take a shower etc.
Feb 6, 1:37 AM

Jan 2021
Once or twice a day. Its pretty new and I need to use it almost every day for lectures and manga.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 6, 1:52 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Zettaiken
By habit I charge my phone for all the time I am at home/house as I use my phone often.

If I am visiting/going out/vacation for a longer time than usually I would charge it twice. Night-Morning [when I am sleeping] and at Afternoon/Evening when I would have one break at hotel room to change/take a shower etc.
@Zettaiken
The phone battery should be kept between 20% and 80% (though 90% is fine too) to maximize lifespan of the battery. You only want a full charge now and then otherwise it loses capacity over time. Using quick chargers also reduce the capacity over time, a slower charge is safer for the battery so for night charging you may want to use a lower powered charger that is slower.
Feb 6, 2:16 AM

Jan 2020
If I am working, or going to an event like a concert or convention I usually charge it once in the morning to 90-100% and it will last the whole day.

If I am just relaxing at home or doing something not as important I usually have to charge about twice a day.

« »
๐Ÿ™ Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Feb 6, 2:32 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to traed
@Zettaiken
The phone battery should be kept between 20% and 80% (though 90% is fine too) to maximize lifespan of the battery. You only want a full charge now and then otherwise it loses capacity over time. Using quick chargers also reduce the capacity over time, a slower charge is safer for the battery so for night charging you may want to use a lower powered charger that is slower.
@traed I know it already from my irl friend, tho I don't care about it.
Feb 6, 4:56 AM

Jan 2023
Two times a day, one during the school day and one when I get home.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Feb 6, 5:04 AM

Nov 2018
I’m usually always outside so I charge it once overnight and it’ll last the whole day tomorrow, if I’m doing nothing or waiting for something I’ll be on the phone and have to charge it the 2nd time anywhere with an outlet, usually a car charger.
ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ โ™ก ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘” ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘’! | โ”โ”€โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€โ” | ๐‘œ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ถ-๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ wise ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ โ™ก ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห—
Feb 6, 5:41 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Every 40-50 days (Unihertz Tank 22000mAh)
I use my phone like 30min a day to browse /v/ before I go sleep.

Feb 6, 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
Two to three times a day. I am on it a lot, but I also get bothered when it is under 80%. So effectively it doesn't need to be charged so often, I'm just annoying.
Feb 6, 6:45 AM

Oct 2021
Three times a day. Usually in the morning, after work and before I go to sleep.
Feb 6, 11:30 AM

Jan 2021
I don't get how it doesn't bother people to charge their phones so much

How can so many people live with phones witch such poor battery life

I charge my phone once ever 2-3 days, and even that is too much; I don't want to think about charging my phone
Feb 6, 1:50 PM

May 2022
Once every 1-2 days, usually in the morning before school. My phone charges pretty fast and has a decent battery life so I don't really have to charge it all the time unless I get to a somewhat low percent.
Feb 17, 7:50 AM

Aug 2021
How much times you charge your phone in a day ?

once
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 7:51 PM

Sep 2023
When I go to sleep, so once a day. My phone charger is quite powerful, which has done some things to the battery and causes it to drain much faster. Where it can go from one-hundred percent to sixty percent in a few hours without me actually using it. But I'm on my PC most of the time, so I pretty much only use it to watch videos before I sleep or scroll through Instagram, Reddit, or TikTok.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Feb 17, 8:57 PM

Nov 2023
"How much times you charge your phone in a day ?"

1-3 times a day.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Feb 21, 6:36 AM

Mar 2014
Reply to SmugSatoko
I'm not a phone person at all. I only own a basic flip phone and rarely use it. I do everything on my desktop PC, since I have the luxury of staying home all day. Heck, I can even use Google Voice as a de facto phone on my computer.
@SmugSatoko wow a flip phone?! I actually kinda miss those lol
๐ŸŒ™

I wish you an ounce of luck
Feb 22, 4:38 AM

Jul 2023
Once a day, sometimes twice, or on rare occasions only the next afternoon. I use it much more than I should, mostly doing nothing on it, but it's better than boredom. I'm trying to end this habit as it's a pointless waste of time.
Feb 22, 4:41 AM

Jun 2021
Usually twice a day. During work and after work when I get home
Feb 22, 5:47 AM
ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚

Apr 2013
Usually once a day, before I go to sleep. Also, it should be "how many" times, not "how much" times.
DreamWindowFeb 22, 6:35 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 22, 5:52 AM

Jan 2009
1-2 times a day im not a heavy phone user

plus i only have a cheap phone so the battery quality is not good and drains fast
Feb 22, 8:05 AM

Mar 2012
I recently got a new phone so the battery is good so far and I charge it every alternate day. I do use the use the phone quite a bit to browse social media or watch random short videos while I'm waiting for my PRs to get merged during work.
Feb 22, 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
All the time if I'm able to, because the thing is 5 yo and I'm too lazy and cheap to buy a new one or a new battery pack.
Feb 22, 2:46 PM

Jul 2016
The new phone I got fairly recently has an extremely powerful battery, so I’d only really need to charge it once per day and be done with it. Sometimes, I wouldn’t even need the added charge to begin with, lol.
Feb 22, 3:53 PM

Jul 2007
I practically never use it but still have to charge the sodding thing once every 2 or 3 days.
Feb 22, 4:12 PM

May 2023
Like, forever. My phone is almost five years old, I need a new one.

Feb 22, 8:14 PM

Oct 2012
About twice a week.
I'm not a big phone user, I'm a boomer when it comes to that. The screen is too small and typing is annoying. I'm much faster and more efficient on a real laptop or PC.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Feb 22, 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
I charge my phone once a day to a full charge and it will last the whole day
Feb 22, 9:31 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to purplemoon_
@SmugSatoko wow a flip phone?! I actually kinda miss those lol
@purplemoon_
They still get made by a few manufacturers. You just gotta make sure it is compatible with the network you want to use. They often run Android Go or AOSP. Though many are overpriced. There is a few qwerty keyboard sliders around too.
Feb 22, 9:44 PM

Jul 2021
Once a day, though thats only because i got a new phone recently. But if i was still using my old phone (Iphone 5 se) i would need to charge it around 2-3 times as the battery was really bad. I had it from grade 6-12.

Feb 23, 2:54 AM

Sep 2016
like once every three days or something
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

Feb 23, 3:29 AM
Dec 2023
I usually charge my phone once a day, at night before I go to sleep. I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max, which has a great battery life and can last me the whole day with moderate use. I try to avoid letting my phone drop below 20% or go above 80%, as I heard that this is better for the battery health. I also use wireless charging, which is more convenient and less stressful for the battery. I think charging your phone three times a day is fine, as long as you don't overcharge it or let it drain completely.
Feb 23, 3:51 AM

Apr 2020
Since I have 2 very old main phones that both have bad batteries (about 2-3hrs continuous usage), I charge those at least twice a day, depleted or not, except when I barely even use them for the day.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Feb 23, 4:00 AM

Apr 2012
The median number of times is zero. The mean, maybe about 0.2.
Feb 23, 4:19 AM

May 2020
2-3 times per day because I don't own an actual pc.
Feb 23, 4:19 AM
I don’t use my phone much and the battery is pretty decent
Once every 2 or 3 days.
Feb 23, 5:06 AM
Feb 2024
It depends upon the usage. If mobile is not used too much then once a day but if it is used too much then twice a day.
Feb 23, 8:09 AM

Jun 2017
Three times, I do play a lot of games on it.
Feb 23, 8:05 PM

Jul 2023
1-2 times a day.My battery is very good, but it could be better ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ““
Mar 3, 9:58 PM
ๆ—ฅ้‡Žๆฃฎ้›ซ

Apr 2019
Damn, I don't really pay attention i'm not gonna lie but I really wanna say once or twice- TT I'm usually in classes or work all day so I charge it when I crawl back to my room lol.

โœง forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 โœง
Mar 3, 11:14 PM

Jun 2008
Usually only once, I'm not much of a phone guy so yeah.
Mar 4, 7:35 PM
Author & GameDev

Sep 2008
I charge mine every other day or so. It doesn't get used much unless I am in the bathroom or on a road trip.
๐ŸŒŸ Embracing the boundless worlds of anime, one episode at a time. ๐ŸŒŸ
Add me to chat, would love to talk about anime, games or just life! Discord ID: TheKoricy
Mar 5, 1:01 AM
Jan 2021
The bloody battery sucks. I charged the Phone too many times.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

79 by dreamingneon »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

55 by dreamingneon »»
13 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

72 by Meusnier »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

48 by TheMechaManiac »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.