Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 4:59 PM

Sep 2015

No re-cap?

vegapunks laugh is nice

woah surprisingly Luffy apologized for mispronuncing her name?

WOAH CGI BACKGROUND and Robots?! with dbz sfx

The pink child surprisingly is durable, and wow free food!?
LOL the reactions

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 20, 4:59 PM

Dec 2021
Zoro and Robin are finally getting the recognition they deserve as major players in the Straw Hat crew.

As the Straw Hats sail on the Thousand Sunny, they begin to suspect a girl they encounter might be Vegapunk. However, she clarifies that she's not the main Vegapunk and is there to plunder them. Their discussion is interrupted when Shaka contacts her, warning not to underestimate Zoro and Robin and to bring the pirates to him as guests. Meanwhile, Luffy and co. stumbles upon a theme park with holographic rides and eventually discovers a machine serving actual food, providing a much-needed meal. However, their respite is short-lived as they face another "Vegapunk" named Atlas.

OST is already banging. Love that Toei went more into every nook and cranny of Egghead. Also didn't see it in the manga, but the anime really highlighted that Egghead has a giant Godzilla x Pacific Rim reference, lol. CGI on them ain't looking too good, though, lmao. That burger animation, though... Toei knows what's important. Also, Jimbei hiding a chicken leg, lols. I love how they're introducing Vegapunk(s). So neat and cool. Honestly, the best part of Luffy and Chopper being together on this adventure is that there is a non-zero chance that Luffy eats a Rumble Ball.

We've officially landed on Egghead Island. Brace yourselves, because it's about to get even crazier from here on out.

Jan 20, 5:04 PM

Nov 2016
They're teasing Bonney's memories. Oh I can already tell that this will be an especially emotional arc in the anime. Much looking forward to it. Until then I enjoy what an overstimulating place Egghead is. This was easily the most dynamic introduction to a new island. After Wano Toei is reinventing One Piece again. A great trend. I don't mind the CGI that much as long as they won't go too crazy with it. For what's worth it, it suits the vibe of the futuristic setting. And hey, using it for holograms seems objectively the best choice xD

The gag that was added for Jinbe fits his character and made me chuckle. The dry delivery landed. Btw, can't be easy for a mature guy like him to babysit 3 gluttons. Atlas job seems way more fun and is probably the dream of every frustated corporate slave.

Since the Strawhats are a Yonkou crew also means that the times of them getting underestimated are definitely over. We big boy pirates now. Or maybe you need to be level-headed like Shaka to recognize their strength right off the bat.

If Luffy in Gear Hate was as crazy as Big Mom he would've destroyed the island since it fooled him with a hologram. When it comes to food or sweets both ain't playing.

Aya Sorano as Lilith is perfect and so are the voices of the other Vegapunk's. They casted them excellently.

Heated Luffy reminded me lowkey if Oven

Or him

FMmatronJan 20, 6:46 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 20, 6:27 PM

Apr 2022
mostly exploring egghead and that futuristic vibe. luffy was jokes this episode, his super smart deduction that they died, mispronouncing bonney's name while trying to be sympathetic and that reaction to punk 05 lol. luffy and bonney really hit it off being food lovers, along with chopper. also like how one of usopp's first thoughts was to show the giant robot to luffy and chopper.
woah red hair gear 5 which we saw in initial fanarts when gear 5 first dropped in the manga is real. bro went gear 6 accidentally lol. felt bad for punk 05 getting punched by luffy because of her cute design but she was on smoke as well. lilith is great and we're yet to get a proper view of punk 01.
Jan 20, 6:40 PM

Apr 2016
Luffy feasting with Bonney has been a long time coming lol
There were lots of comic-like effects in this episode, it definitely had a unique vibe to it, I also loved the use of color
Atlas looks super great too!
Jan 20, 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
Those idiots are ripe for a honey trap. Luckily Robin was ready. smh They even work up my hubby...er Zorro.

Meanwhile Luffy's reaction to and our first view of Future Island was perfect. Better than I remember it being in the manga.

I wish Jimbei wasn't so forthright and upstanding. I would've let those fools think they were dead until I couldn't hold in my laughter any more.
dragynfaerieJan 20, 7:00 PM
Jan 20, 6:52 PM

Nov 2018
We get 2 other vegapunks Shaka and Atlas.
Shaka accessing the situation was delight to watch.
We finally get to see Egghead inside scenerio. Bonney, Luffy and Chopper trio is cute and fun to watch as always. My man Jimbei watching over them as every elder should do.
New OST was fire.
Overall a great episode.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jan 20, 7:04 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
OMG what a fun episode! It's so full of energy and wackiness!

The Strawhats aboard the Sunny couldn't believe that they met Vegapunk but it was Robin who first pointed out that Vegapunk wasn't a woman. Then a different and more serious Vegapunk was introduced in the form of Shaka who already looks cool despite his back facing the camera.

Luffy's group in Egghead was such a riot in this episode! Egghead looks so freakin' cool in the anime! It's so much better than how I remember seeing it for the first time in the manga. Egghead looks so awesome that I teared up with joy. 😭

OMG ATLAS-CHAN! SO HAPPY TO SEE HER ANIMATED NOW! And wow, I love the fact that she was voiced by Kaede Hondo. :D Her voice and her manner of speech surely fits Atlas.

I also love the delayed reaction of Luffy & Chopper when they learned that Atlas was Vegapunk. xD Daddy Jimbei blushed a bit when he hid the food behind him too. :'D

This episode is so vigorously funny and I love it!!
Jan 20, 7:18 PM

Aug 2019
The animation was an improvement from last week's, but my God Toei still can't make good CGI. Not much else to say since barely anything happened in this episode.
Jan 20, 7:33 PM

Apr 2018
The futuristic style of Egghead looks fantastic in the adaptation with decent CGI, but beautiful lightning. The best member of the Vegapunks arrived and he definitely knows who he is talking to. Bonney's gonna be a major player in this arc. it's gonna be tough later, but we'll see. The new designs look great as well in the anime.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 20, 7:37 PM

Aug 2019
I love seeing Luffy so impressed and excited by it.
Jan 20, 7:54 PM
Dec 2022
Its actually so hype watching episodes after reading the manga

New Egghead ost GO HARD!!!

Luffys reaction to Egghead LMAO

Song at around 10:20 reminds me of the Germa 66 ost

A lot of CGI but it looks better than it has before

Lilith my beloved Shaka my beloved Atlas my beloved

RED LUFFY GEAR DEATH

atlas so epic

Jan 20, 7:57 PM
Jan 2021
The Straw Hats express their excitement after Vegapunk reveals their identity to them, but then Robin shares her doubts since she’s never heard of Vegapunk being a woman. Usopp mentions how Vegapunk is supposed to have the biggest brain in the world, and then Vegapunk clarifies that he’s not “Stella”, but Punk-02 Vegapunk Evil Lilith. Lilith surrounds them with Sea Beast Weapons in an attempt to take their treasure, but Punk-01 Vegapunk Good Shaka warns her that Zoro and Robin are ready to kill her if need be.

Bonney explains to Luffy’s group how her father was turned into a cyborg and now he’s a weapon, we learn that she’s referring to Bartolomew Kuma, who the Straw Hats have encountered before. Luffy climbs up and explores the wonders of the island. As the name suggests, the island is futuristic and there’s a bunch of crazy stuff going on. Luffy decides to ride the weird looking dragon, but he almost gets eaten. Then a giant parfait appears. Bonney, Luffy, and Chopper try to eat it, but they pass through it. Jimbei explains that it’s just a hologram. Luffy gets angry and activates partial Gear 5 with raging intensity. NO ONE MESSES WITH FOOD AROUND THE FIFTH EMPEROR. Chopper finds a machine with a bunch of food buttons, but Bonney assumes none of the stuff on the island is real.

Some giant girl approaches the group and Luffy attacks her, figuring out that she made the holograms. She ends up being real and Luffy slams into the hamburger button. Bonney proves that the burger and fries are real, so the three decide to dig in. At first, Jimbei isn’t interest but later we see him with what looks to be a chicken drumstick. The girl explains this is the Automatic Cooking Machine. As long as it has ingredients it can cook 500 different dishes within a minute. She’s upset that current times limit her abilities, so she PUNCHES A HOLOGRAM. Bonney and Jimbei are shocked, and she reveals that she has special gloves that interact with light.

Jimbei asks her to introduce herself, and she calls herself Dr. Vegapunk. Specifically she’s Punk-05 Violence Atlas.

I’M HYPED FOR MORE!
Jan 20, 7:58 PM
Apr 2020
Name me another u-30 seiyuu debut in OP?
-Tomoyo Kurosawa
-Kaede Hondo
Jan 20, 8:21 PM
Jul 2019
i think luffy and bonney will be best friend hahahaha
Jan 20, 8:54 PM

Jul 2007
Welcome to the genius scientist for Hire, Dr. Vegapunk!!

Jan 20, 9:14 PM

Jul 2013
As expected, this good-looking young lady was probably not the real Vegapunk. However, she, as well as this Shaka guy she was speaking to, seem to have some contact with Vegapunk, even if we don't know any more specific details.

Once again it was very noticeable that while Franky, Usopp, Brook, Sanji and Nami each seemed to be freaking out in their own way, Zoro and Robin, on the other hand, kept a calm head because they were able to assess the situation immediately.
Nonetheless, it's such fun to see the reputation and status our Straw Hats have acquired over time. For this very reason, I didn't necessarily expect Lilith to act so naively while thinking that she had an advantage just because her sea beast weapons surrounded the Sunny. Shaka, as a comparison, seems to have much better judgment and I'm definitely curious not only about who he is, but also about what lies behind his interest in the Straw Hats.

Of course, with this connection to Kuma, Bonney's actions and her hatred for Vegapunk make sense. At this point I'm wondering if anyone in the Revolutionary Army was informed about Bonney or if Kuma kept this a secret.
Aside from this rather sobering piece of information about Bonney, which we'll definitely learn more about in detail, I had a lot of fun with the rest of this episode. Egghead Island undoubtedly lives up to its reputation, as all those holograms, sorry, I meant Holoholos of course, the food machine seen later and Luffy's initial reaction confirmed again. As if it wasn't funny enough when Luffy, Bonney and Chopper tried to eat this gigantic parfait, I laughed even harder when Luffy mutated into Might Guy with all 8 gates open. Oda absolutely knew what he was doing :D
Still surprising that Jimbei knew what a hologram was, even though he had never come across one before.

And with the appearance of Atlas and the discovery of the aforementioned food machine, the situation took on a whole new dynamic. Why again does food have to look so good in anime? Especially when I'm hungry...
This is also the first time that Luffy admits to someone else that they can eat a lot. I never thought to hear such words out of his mouth lol.

As with Lilith, Atlas also claims to be Vegapunk. What's that all about? This makes me even more curious as to how Shaka will introduce himself to Zoro and Co.
Judging by Bonney's reaction, she may well have more information about Vegapunk than she has revealed so far, so I hope that the great mystery surrounding this name will be solved for us in the not too distant future.

Can't wait to see how this arc develops further.

Jan 20, 9:15 PM

Mar 2020
Bro sees a whale and calls it food
The robot vs dragon fight would've been perfect for Usopp and Franky right now :D
Some new OSTs here ayoo

Who would've thought we'd see Luffy glitching in One Piece
I kinda like how Bonney is getting along with them
All 3 of them are as stupid as ever and I love it

I wonder how Jinbe knows about holograms
Luffy turning into some twisted angry Gear 5 is so strange tho lma

We already got to see 3 forms of Vegapunk
She's bigger than Kaido. Amazing.

Glutton team goes hard xD

So they dont share this technology with the rest of the world because they dont have enough technicians to mass produce them.

This new Vegapunk variant is so angry tho

Gotta love Jinbe hiding the meat and the delayed reactions to Vegapunk

Punk 01: Shaka, Punk 02: Lilith, Punk 05: Atlas
Nice, and her theme is violence too lmao

When would Coby have told Luffy about Vegapunk though? I thought they never hung out after Post-Enies Lobby

So much stuff with Vegapunk in the Robin-Chopper section. Truly helpful to recap what Vegapunk has done, and its a lot.

Overall, another good episode.
Jan 20, 10:07 PM

Sep 2020
She's Vegapunk, He's Vegapunk, and the child is also Vegapunk shit..... I'm getting the feeling that I could be Vegapunk as well.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 20, 10:57 PM

Dec 2013
I love how those three tried to eat the holographic Ice cream a second time.

There are a lot of Vegapunks around...

I've missed this sense of adventure we get at the beginning of a new arc.
Jan 20, 11:06 PM

Jul 2008
Sorry Lilith, but Zoro will be taking charge.

Atlas was made alot cuter in the anime.

And Luffy has entered the world of .... DRAGONBALL!!!!
Jan 20, 11:14 PM

Aug 2014
Damn, this arc seems like fun
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 21, 12:04 AM

Mar 2020
It was a great episode. Like in manga it was really funny hahaha.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 21, 1:57 AM

Jan 2021
Chill episode so Bonney is Kuma’s kid and she wants revenge on Vegapunk and Luffy getting angry and turning red reminded me of Might Guy’s 8 inner gates it looked cool

Jan 21, 2:42 AM
May 2021
Lool love how fun these past 2 eps have been!
Jan 21, 2:55 AM
Jan 2024
PEAK GOAT PIECE. DO I NEED TO SAY ANYMORE?
Jan 21, 3:02 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see the real Vegapunk :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 21, 3:26 AM

Sep 2017
A very great and lovely episode , loving the pace the anime has right now and how everything was done so far.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Jan 21, 3:35 AM

Aug 2018
Perfect episode, wtf, Egghead is so perfect until now, it just keeps getting better and better, this ep reminded every reason why I love One Piece, character charisma and world building, Bonney is getting a space in my heart that wasn't as big as it is now in her first appeareance, great to see more of her past, and WTF, her father is Kuma? No way! Looking forward to watch the next ep. Anyway, this ep kept the classic OP funny adventure EP that the last eps have, one of the funniest anime eps I've seen, and we've got to see more of whom is Vegapunk, and his versions, I loved the Atlas one, that girl is funny as fuck man, and the production is still top notch.

10/10
Kalil9898Jan 21, 3:42 AM
Jan 21, 3:59 AM

Feb 2020
Luffy arriving in Egghead gave me déjà vu when arriving in Steel City in One Piece World Seeker
Jan 21, 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
Vegapunk is probably the name of a group of scientists and not just one person. Anyway, Bonnie is the daughter of... Oh shiiiit Oda back at it again
Jan 21, 5:15 AM

Apr 2015
Toei is absolutely knocking this adaptation out of the park. This episode adapted only 12 pages but the pacing was seemless. The new soundtracks add such a breath of fresh air. Even the CGI was one of the better implemented CGIs I've seen in a weekly running series.

With this new art direction and soundtracks, I'm beyond excited for the upcoming episodes. Egghead is going to be peak!

Also, Oda's character writing to make a character likeable feels so effortless. Like, I'm already going to say this but Bonney for nakama please !
CG-SilverJan 21, 5:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 6:21 AM
Aug 2020
one Piece is really something else

i really laughed, Luffy is not possible

zoro vibe, damn

can't wait to see the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 21, 6:21 AM
Aug 2020
one Piece is really something else

i really laughed, Luffy is not possible

zoro vibe, damn

can't wait to see the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 21, 9:33 AM

Jan 2016
SO KUMA IS HER DAD, omg, I got so sad after Luffy said was cool he's a cyborg. I got even more sad because at the very end of preview, Kuma appears to be about to kill Bogey!!!! Q_QQ_Q_Q

Looking like these "Dr Vegapunk" being cyborgs is making more sense than my other possible guess of being relatives. I really need to learn their names but:
Bad is a robot sea beast scientist who scavenges for money and resources outside island
Good is a leader of the others and smart with analyzing [combat] situations
Violence makes the quality of life parts of the island, but gets angry and lack of budget and resources
We know there are at least 5 of them at some point, since Violence is Punk-03, unless I'm misunderstanding.
Right now Vegapunk seems to be neutral, but very dangerous if becomes hostile.

Robin and Zoro were ready, but Good saved Bad. Bad misunderstood thinking they were decoys, they were genuine!

That no cost vending machine was so amazing, I'm so jealous. I doubt it makes Sanji specials but seems to be really good at making international dishes.

This time, I tried to pay extra attention to opening, specifically wanted to figure out the "Dr Vegapunk" situation, however as I finally figured it out, it appears this episode kind of cleared up. The guy with the tongue is clearly the "real" (forgive me Violence) one. I also noticed Big News Morgan covering up WAPOL?! protecting Vivi?! O D. A got me spooked.

I commented in response to someone else, but will add here:
Okay I have to remember these names, my brain attached to the "Bad, Good, Violence"
okay, so Lilith, Bad, Plunderer, that should be easy to remember, especially since Lilith has to do with hell
Shaka, good, strategist/leader, that will be hard for me even though Shaka is some kind of Buddist figure
Atlas, Violence, Quality of Life maker. Even harder for me, because they seem counter to Violence, but Atlas is know for attacking other gods (attacked dragon here) and holds up the heavens and sky (gives QOL here)
Oda did really good job with these characters, but will take me a bit to process.

Jan 21, 2:18 PM
Sep 2022
Better than last week's episode due in large part to scenes being paced slightly better. Had some good animation cuts as well, hopefully the episodes are paced well throughout the entire arc, as the current Egghead arcs aren't actually paced badly at all, and I love it. This episode honestly I liked more than the manga, the comedy was adapted very well, and I have so much hype for this arc in the anime.
Jan 21, 4:33 PM
May 2020
the straw hat pirates getting out of the hood with this one
Jan 21, 4:33 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to WolfWood37
Sorry Lilith, but Zoro will be taking charge.

Atlas was made alot cuter in the anime.

And Luffy has entered the world of .... DRAGONBALL!!!!
@WolfWood37

Poor Sanji. No longer even no. 4. Demoted to simply decoy.
Jan 21, 6:09 PM

Jun 2014
God I need an automated cooking machine in my life.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 21, 7:42 PM
Jan 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⡄⠀⠄⠀⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠈⡤⠐⠂⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢸⢀⠀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠆⠘⡄⢡⠠⡄⡀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣲⢸⠀⡄⢁⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣆⣁⣠⣼⣤⣶⣶⣷⣿⣛⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣟⣯⣣⠇⠘⢀⢱⠀⢀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣤⢶⣶⣶⣾⢿⣿⣻⣟⡿⣟⣿⣽⢿⡾⣝⠷⠪⠀⠀⣄⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣸⣬⣷⣷⣿⣾⣿⣿⢿⣟⡿⣽⢯⣟⣾⣳⢯⣟⣾⡷⣿⣻⠿⣽⠾⠓⠉⠀⠀⢚⠀⠐⠛⠡⠀⡐
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⢿⣾⣻⢯⡿⣽⣞⣿⣻⣯⡿⠝⠓⣋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢉⠲⡙⢶⣷⣷⣼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⢄⡢⠭⠠⠄⠒⠖⢟⣟⠻⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣻⣾⡽⠯⠿⠓⠛⠉⠉⠀⣩⡀⠨⢖⡀⠰⢶⣦⣄⣴⣼⣦⣷⣿⠿⠟⠋⠉
⣀⣤⣴⣮⠛⠁⠉⣀⣤⣶⣴⣿⣶⣿⣿⣧⣤⣄⡩⢿⣙⣺⣽⡗⠆⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣫⣥⢀⢩⣶⣷⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠄⠀⠀
⣿⡿⠝⣱⠆⠸⠏⠀⠀⠐⠿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠈⣿⣷⢢⣜⣿⣽⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣭⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⡿⠁⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⡀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣷⣤⣦⣶⣽⣾⣶⡿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠻⠌⠀⠀⠀
⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢾⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣯⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠀⣶⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢢⣵⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠙⠻⠋⠋⠁⠈⢻⣿⣿⠌⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢨⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣁⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢩⣿⣿⣿⣿⠞⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡐⡠⢧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⡀⠀⢀⡶⠞⠉⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠉⠛⣠⣧⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣿
⠀⢌⠰⣡⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠿⠿⠛⠁⢀⡀⣶⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣌⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢠⣐⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣾⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡟⠋⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⢿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠀⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣀⣠⣀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠄⠠⢈⣿⡔⠈⠉⠉⡀⢠⠐⡨⣵⣧⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠐⡄⢣⢻⣿⡀⠁⢂⠁⢆⡘⣜⣿⠥⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⢒⡈⢧⣿⣿⣇⠈⢄⠩⢰⡸⣼⣿⠘⣌⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣌⠢⡝⣮⣿⣿⣿⡄⠢⡘⢥⣞⣿⡏⠞⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Jan 21, 7:43 PM
Jan 2023
Omg Egghead Island looks super amazing in the anime!!! 😍😍😍
Jan 21, 9:09 PM
Nov 2023
all for luffy and bonney scenes :)
Jan 22, 6:23 AM
Sep 2021
Pretty good not a lot packed into it but the food machine and gloves that allow you to touch holograms are cool inventions for the egghead island arc
Jan 22, 8:23 AM
Aug 2023
Egghead is peak, very excited for the next episode !!!!
Jan 22, 1:31 PM
Jan 2024
It was a fun episode, the 3D render of Egg-head was a bit weird looking, but other than that it was an episode that made me laugh a few times. That 8th gate unlocked Luffy, when Atlas hit him for punching her, Bogey, etc
Jan 22, 4:52 PM

Aug 2021
definitely some unique creative choices made as far as the appearance of egghead goes. not quite sure how i feel about it rn but we'll let it marinate and see how i feel as time goes on
Jan 23, 1:50 AM

May 2015
SO the blonde wasn't Vegapunk after all but apparently one of several robotic duplicates or something like that??? Hmm... Anyways, Kuma is probably the father Bonney talked about? Hmm...
Jan 23, 1:53 AM
Mar 2022
waait, my man kuma is her father
-hzlJan 23, 2:42 AM
Jan 23, 6:33 AM
Aug 2023
Masterpiece i love every aspect of it except the pacing on the anime which is why i first read the manga and then decided to watch all of the anime from start manga is better
Jan 23, 11:45 AM
Feb 2020
This ep[isode was AH-MA-ZING. I saw the episode and i was like. WOW. Omg you guys have to watch this showl.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Sep 19, 2009

129 by kevin_video »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 8 hours ago

19 by YudiYusantoS »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

55 by YudiYusantoS »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 419 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Sep 26, 2009

108 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

10 by GudBoy »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.