Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 24, 2:36 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to traed
I can't. There aren't any unless you you mean won't watch ini the entirety then really long series like One Piece I will likely continue to avoid.
@traed Yeah..... I'd recommend watching a good Slice of Life series instead. Slice of life tend to be pretty short from my observation so it shouldn't take forever to finish.
Jan 24, 2:39 PM

Apr 2016
Probably any loli or moe anime because that's way too weird.
Jan 24, 4:35 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Only the ones that are lost media. I plan to watch everything I can until I perish from this mortal realm. I hope it's better on the other side.
Jan 25, 11:46 AM

Nov 2014
Probably Boruto. I used to say the same thing about Naruto, but this time I'm sure it's set in stone.
Jan 25, 4:11 PM

Mar 2021
Devilman Crybaby. I'm not watching that garbage tier excuse for art.
Jan 26, 3:08 AM

May 2021
Yaoi anime, that's about it really.
Echidna best waifu :D
Jan 26, 3:21 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to Serafos
Probably One Piece. It's simply way too long.
@Serafos Noooooooooo! Watch it plsssssss! Haha
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Jan 26, 3:22 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
one piece easily. would rather watch other animes which are far more or just as interesting in way less episodes.
@TsutanaiFuun Noooooooooo! Watch it mannnnnn.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Jan 30, 8:06 PM
Apr 2021
boku no pico. due to spam alert i have to make an effort into making my post longer so i am doing it to make it look longer then it should be even tho i have no extra things to say but to just make my post seem more important then it should be. Also i ahte gays because i hajve to make this post longer then it should be
Jan 30, 8:17 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Earwig. It’s an anime on here so I’m counting it as one but it looks horrendous and apparently it’s just not a good film in general. I’m almost done with watching every Ghibli movie but that’s the only one I’m not watching
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Jan 31, 11:41 AM

Jun 2021
Boku no Pico. Yaoi, shotacon and pedophilia. 2 nukes weren't enough!
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jan 31, 3:14 PM

Aug 2010
name any random school life or moe blob show. I wont watch em
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Jan 31, 3:58 PM
Jul 2021
Anything with weird fetish stuff like berserk or mushoku tensi. I don't care if it "gets better"
Jan 31, 4:29 PM

Apr 2021
Bleach, Naruto, and HunterxHunter. Also I'll add Chainsaw Man
Feb 1, 6:00 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to Amaterasu803
Nooooo, HxH is great. :'(

Btw I'm not going to watch Black Clover and MHA for personal reasons.

Feb 1, 7:43 AM
Jan 2021
Dropped one piece and I will never pick it back up, will continue to hate on the series.
Feb 1, 11:42 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to Amaterasu803
@Amaterasu803

I'm finishing up "Hunter x Hunter" and I have to tell you, you made an excellent decision.
It becomes intolerable.
Feb 1, 2:29 PM

Sep 2015
Dragon Ball Z, I do not have the commitment to watch this series and the characters don't appeal to me enough.
Feb 1, 2:44 PM

Apr 2018
I won't complete every anime I watch, but I don't refuse to try any of them.
Mar 21, 11:06 PM

Aug 2019
I'll never watch "My Hero Academia" or "Sword Art Online."
Mar 21, 11:18 PM

Mar 2022
mushoku tensi and even tho I watched a little but I wont ever pick it up again tho, Aot...
Mar 21, 11:20 PM

Jan 2024
I don't think there is such an anime, maybe if its yaoi or smt.
Mar 22, 12:56 AM

Nov 2017
Naruto, dragonball, stuff of the evangelion
Bonus: Bocu no pico
Mar 22, 10:18 AM

Jan 2020
Lost media, including partially lost like Sazae-san. They're a pain to register.
Any sequels to dropped series. (With the exception of Liz no Aoi Tori)
Most Isekai that involve harems.
Any show full of Deus Ex Machina OR Diabolus Ex Machina. Unless it's comedy.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Mar 22, 5:16 PM

Nov 2019
None. I will watch them all without doubt till I DIE, no drop or excuses with determination and drive.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 22, 5:40 PM

Aug 2023
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Saw the other version, it can't be that much better.
Mar 22, 6:04 PM

Oct 2020
Big 3.... I already experience all of them it's enough I think. For now.
Mar 22, 6:46 PM
Apr 2022
Animes that watching it felt like a complete waste of time like Mushoku Tenshit and ShitShow Man. Although I never usually watch Anermays 20-24 minutes is way too long for my 1 hour, especially if the show is a complete drag. Reading Manga is the best experience.
dumbandinsaneMar 22, 6:55 PM
Mar 22, 11:13 PM

Jul 2014
Kodomo no Jikan or any similar show that would appeal to Epstein and his friends. That shit's nasty.
Take care of yourself

Mar 23, 4:24 AM

Aug 2021
Name an anime that you will never watch.

most scifi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 9:04 PM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
If I ever end up watching My Hero Academia i'd be surprised asf. I haven't seen anything on it but it genuinely looks like a show designed for kids in grade school (oh wait it is)
idk bro the cast just look retarded and i'm guessing its a bunch of kids with obnoxious tropes yelling while they talk doing all types of battle shounen shit

Other than that tho Boku No Pico!! My dead ancestors would be 6x more disappointed in me than after I watched My Dress Up Darling...
Mar 26, 10:45 AM

Aug 2020
Beastars, no matter how good people say it is. I don’t wanna be a furry.
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Mar 28, 1:24 PM

Feb 2014
Obscure shit you probably never heard of like "Ore wa Teppei" and some other old as fuck anime with less than 5000 completed MAL members and probably no seeds on Nyaa.
Mar 28, 1:33 PM

Apr 2023
Any anime I have 0 interest in. Rn, probably Death Note (not because I am not interested tbf, its because every single major and minor plot point has been spoiled for me)
I ended up breezing through the manga, even though the anime ending is a bit different

To elaborate, even if I am minorly interested in something, I can overlook its flaws, but once that interest is gone, I basically drop that anime instantly
ZWS-BalanceMar 28, 1:36 PM
Mar 29, 7:27 AM

Jan 2023
One Piece, I'm not watching all that

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, not interested in space stuff at all

Beastars, no thanks

死人に口なし
Mar 29, 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
Bleach because there are too many episodes of it.
Mar 29, 8:51 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to unknown_user__
spy x family, specifically my guts feeling telling me that the pink hair girl going to me annoying.
@unknown_user__ Trust that gut. She's literally my least favorite part of the series. If the other characters weren't there, I probably wouldn't be watching myself.
Mar 29, 9:34 AM

Dec 2011
Nanatsu no Taizai since the artstyle bugs me
Mar 29, 7:12 PM

Jun 2017
Detective Conan. Imagine writing a good story that has solid pacing and a satisfying payoff, they can't.
Mar 29, 7:38 PM
Oct 2022
Probably gonna be one piece because it's way too long for me and it's still not finished.
Mar 29, 7:48 PM

Oct 2021
Madoka Magica.

I don't like the artstyle and that is the only reason.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

30 by APolygons2 »»
4 minutes ago

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 40 minutes ago

7 by nishant0 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » how often do you self insert or empathize with anime characters? and do you experience how good or bad the characters situation or experience is too

deg - 1 hour ago

13 by -YaoiBoy- »»
8 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 30 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
12 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

59 by APolygons2 »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.