Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2023 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
Melty is kind of a background character in this season so far, hardly noticable but it's great that she got some spotlight this time around. Plus, I believe it's about time she finally decided to get stronger. I didn't think she was weak but Melty did need a character improvement.

Also, there's some info dump on underground gambling. Not fun seeing Malty again in the show though...
Dec 8, 2023 4:39 AM

Feb 2021
So the bow prick is next
Good to see one more person being on Naofumi's side regarding Bitch.
Really looking forward to Rishia destroying Itsuki next episode. Wonder what's Myne gonna do then with no heroes to manipulate.
Dec 8, 2023 5:03 AM

Dec 2021
We finally get to know what's been happening with Itsuki.

With Melty wanting to level up and Filo, and Melty having a pile of work, Naofumi instructs Filo to undergo leveling up to compensate for her reduced level, and he also includes Melty in the process. Melty is currently under-leveled because of her responsibilities managing Eclair's territory. In the meantime, S'yne comes back from the underground arena with a story about a strangely familiar newcomer. This fighter, known by the alias Perfect Hidden Justice, wields a bow. Following that, Naofumi discovers that it's none other than Itsuki and decides to approach him.

Now, this is what I've been waiting for – Itsuki's shot at redemption. I really hope they don't rush through his redemption arc. You know, this is the guy who told Rishia she was worthless and should die. Resolving that in just two episodes feels like it's not giving the whole matter the serious consideration it deserves. Tbh Rishia does not even need Itsuki.

Here’s to hoping that Rishia beats some sense into this guy.

Dec 8, 2023 5:16 AM
Mar 2020
I'm not sure who's more cringe this season, Ren or Itsuki. I wished they used Motoyasu more, or even Bitch properly. The Shield Hero has ceased rising and is now plateaued.
Dec 8, 2023 5:39 AM
Aug 2020
This bitc hhhhh is everywhere

Great episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 8, 2023 6:35 AM
Apr 2020
This repetitive thing is boring af, so cringe, so naive, so blind and dumb. My expectation for this series is going lower and lower by each episode released.

Dec 8, 2023 6:52 AM

Mar 2012
This show feels stuck in a loop.
Everything needs to come back to Bitch manipulating one hero.

At this point makes everything feel repetitive and no reason to pay attention to what's happening.

Is Rishia going to win? That should be stupid but they already played that past season when she was the only one capable of fighting Kyou.
Waifus only represent ideals
Dec 8, 2023 7:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even back then Itsuki was a jerk. Seems Filo gained a new past time as a result of last arc as well. The fanfare for Melty as she left for the mandated levelling up session was amusing. I mean after being ambushed plenty of times by his sis Fohl gettinf extra training is long overdue. As someone that Bitch harmed with her lies Ren's words carried powerful weight. Too bad Itsuki was just so stubborn and self centered to accept them. Though his own party members conspiring with Bitch was quite the surprise. Overall i have to say i really enjoyed this ep because it had Rishia and her quest to save Itsuki as its focus rather than simply focusing on Naofumi. Being able to see how far the support characters have come is equally important from a narrative POV. Curious to see how her fight fares next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2023 7:45 AM
Nov 2021
CorbanEsp said:
This show feels stuck in a loop.
Everything needs to come back to Bitch manipulating one hero.

At this point makes everything feel repetitive and no reason to pay attention to what's happening.

Is Rishia going to win? That should be stupid but they already played that past season when she was the only one capable of fighting Kyou.

bitch never disappoint us manipulative ability
Dec 8, 2023 7:49 AM
Nov 2021
now all heroes become victim of bitch manipulation

who gonna be bitch next target 😅😅😅😅😅😅
Dec 8, 2023 8:28 AM
Sep 2020
Muzan2020 said:
This repetitive thing is boring af, so cringe, so naive, so blind and dumb. My expectation for this series is going lower and lower by each episode released.

Exactly. its so repetitive and dumb at this point. these last 2 seasons have been absolute trash with just this boring stuff happening. Loved Season 1 but since then it's been downhill.
Dec 8, 2023 8:28 AM
Jul 2021
every hero has to be victims of the bitch so the story could get progress 😂😂
Dec 8, 2023 8:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Itsuki being stupid as always, can't wait to see what Rishia will do against him
Dec 8, 2023 8:59 AM

Dec 2022
Why am I stuck taking care of a girl whose life goal was to get into the Bow Hero’s pants?

Bitch has found her way to Itsuki at last. Much like Spear, Bow's allies also came to disrespect him after losing to the Spirit Tortoise, but they keep him around as a useful piggy bank. It seems that Bitch also has a plot to sell Itsuki into slavery and maybe steal some of Naofumi's slaves while she's at it.
Fueeeehhhh continues to cement herself as second worst girl by insisting on proving her value to this assclown. He's not worth your effort!

We're left on a cliffhanger with Rishia and Itsuki about to fight, but the real burning question is: Who is Bitch going to run to once she's exhausted all the heroes?
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 8, 2023 9:02 AM

Aug 2017
And the award for worst written anime villain of all time goes to Bitch, like how the fuck does she keep on getting away with it? How did Bow Hero not think "hold on, she claims the Shield Hero, the Spear Hero and the Sword Hero all raped her but I've been with 2 of those people and it doesn't seem likely at all"? Does Bitch have some kind of hypnosis magic or something that causes men to lose their braincells around her?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Dec 8, 2023 9:15 AM

Sep 2013
I love how Naofumi and Ren become good friends and work together and agree each others more. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Of course Itsuki being a prick as always especially hurt Rishia away like that. ( ̄□ ̄」)
What's unbelievable is how 'Bitch' and Itsuki's Party decided to work together. ( ̄ヘ ̄)
Can't wait for the next episode for Rishia going to kick Itsuki's butt!
[/url]
Dec 8, 2023 9:35 AM

Aug 2022
An enjoyable episode, and it ended with a good cliffhanger too!

It's a shame that Season 2 looked so bad, considering how crucial the Spirit Tortoise arc was in kick-starting the character development for the other three heroes.

I still find it unbelievable how everyone falls for that manipulative princess's lies, especially after witnessing the trial firsthand. How do all three heroes still buy into her deceitful tactics? It boggles my mind. She essentially seduces and manipulates them with sweet words, uses them dry, and then discards them. I haven't disliked a character this much since Iriza from Candy Candy... and that's saying a lot XD
Dec 8, 2023 9:45 AM

Oct 2013
Welp, this season's gone down the drain too. Still not as bad as 2 but its really trying to catch up... Or catch down?
Dec 8, 2023 10:04 AM
Senpai

May 2021
It was okay. Thats it. Clifffhanger was good tho.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 8, 2023 10:06 AM

Dec 2013
I wish Rishia would stop her obsession with the bow dude already.
Dec 8, 2023 10:26 AM

Dec 2022
you are saying heros who have higher rank than royalty and all four of them got/getting swindled by a mere ex princess and the queen is still not sending an army not just that this is an international problem what the heck are the other countries doing this is no longer a national issue like all four heros were victim if they spare malty this time ill be dammed
Dec 8, 2023 12:18 PM

Feb 2019
Time for Rishia to get her shine. Itsuki saved her life back in the day and it’s time to repay the favour. Everything she’s been working on mentally and physically has been leading up to this moment.

Really crazy how Malty is just playing each hero like a fiddle one by one.. she knows just what to say to appeal to each of them.

Kind of a chill set up episode. Excited for these next couple of eps

Rishia trying to avoid slipping back into her usual manner of speech was cute!
Marinate1016Dec 8, 2023 12:29 PM
Dec 8, 2023 12:48 PM

Jan 2021
So we finally meet the Bow hero once again and he's definitely going to get his ass kicked in the next episode. Hopefully with smooth fighting animation like the last episode, because episode 10 has a shoe string budget. I hate bitch not because she's a bad character but because she's such a poorly written character. There is no way no matter how low someone is to be able to trust this woman. Everyone has to have the intelligence of an infant and the memory of an Alzheimer's patient. I also thought Itsuki's party had left him but NO apparently they're in on screwing him over for money too. Like wtf he acted like he they abandoned him and he never wanted to see them again. By far the worst of the trash heroes pity party sad backstory.

Also why did Nafumi bring a bunch of kid's along? What was the point to make money or something. Because haha Naofumi is greedy haha. How pointless its just more characters for the poor animators to draw.
Dec 8, 2023 1:14 PM

May 2020
I'm honestly fed-up with these heroes at this point, or more like this same rinse repeat approach. 

Okay we know they've fallen, but do they need to meet Malty and get manipulated by her in the EXACT SAME WAY the last one got????? No, right?

Not sure for how long we'd have to suffer with Malty in this series, as I mean her deal got stale back in the first season itself, but somehow the author has managed to keep her relevant in the story even after coming this far smh.
Dec 8, 2023 1:56 PM

Oct 2014
I've finally realised that this is one of those shows that should've stopped at season one. Why tf are we re-doing the Bitch "manipulation" plot for a 4th time... It's just bad writing at this point. She's a boring antagonist.

The trial wasn't enough? The Queen denouncing her wasn't enough? Betraying the Spear Hero? The Sword Hero falling for her was a bad enough joke, but we're seriously doing it a 4th time with the Bow Hero... Waste of another episode.
Dec 8, 2023 2:05 PM
Nov 2019
How the fuck do these people keep falling for this Bitch? Naofumi at least had an excuse but the other 3 saw same trial.

And once again we have a sword girl in Naofumi's party be the one who has to defeat and knock sense into one of the heroes.
Dec 8, 2023 3:23 PM

Feb 2014
bruh... the author literally had Malty/Bitch trick 2 heroes in a short spam, considering that besides Naofumi she already tricked the Spear hero as well. That's so boring, ngl I was reading the manga and I was so excited with the whole tournament and Sadeena becoming a part of the crew, but the story became so bad. I understand Rishia's appeal, but the way she reverences the Bow hero is so pathetic for her.
Dec 8, 2023 3:46 PM
Oct 2021
The end where Rishia is about to face off Itsuki is hype. Hope she knock some sense into him.
Dec 8, 2023 4:28 PM
Oct 2016
We've dealt with two destitute heroes this season why not make it three. With the dragon business behind them its time for team shield hero to rebuild even more of their village. Seems like something is always wrecking the place and driving up the budget. Filo after having her levels drained needs to recoup them with Melty whom herself could use a level boost. Syne coming back offering up money shes earned in the arena will certainly help things at the village. Along with information about the only remaining hero we haven't heard from this season. The bow hero Itsuki down in the dumps after getting walloped in the tortoise fight just like the spear and sword heroes. Itsuki rounding things out showing they all took that defeat pretty hard and even more so when each of their allies turned on them. Bitch entering again to manipulate another hero, making it the full set with Itsuki deluding into thinking she's on his side. Rishia really wanting to repay Itsuki for saving her life, she's become quite strong now and if anyone could rock Itsuki out of this it would be her. Bitch and the others thinking of even selling Itsuki into slavery so someone needs to wake this guy up to get a grip.
Dec 8, 2023 4:59 PM
Dec 2021
Stark700 said:
Melty is kind of a background character in this season so far, hardly noticable but it's great that she got some spotlight this time around. Plus, I believe it's about time she finally decided to get stronger. I didn't think she was weak but Melty did need a character improvement.

Also, there's some info dump on underground gambling. Not fun seeing Malty again in the show though...

I know she's the real villain! I called it out!
Seeing her demise is gonna be satisfying!
Dec 8, 2023 5:00 PM
Dec 2021
Embient said:
So the bow prick is next
Good to see one more person being on Naofumi's side regarding Bitch.
Really looking forward to Rishia destroying Itsuki next episode. Wonder what's Myne gonna do then with no heroes to manipulate.

Whatever she'll succeed is gonna FAIL!
WE NEED HER DEAD FROM THE START!
Dec 8, 2023 5:03 PM
Dec 2021
HaruLite said:
The end where Rishia is about to face off Itsuki is hype. Hope she knock some sense into him.

DEFINITELY A GETBACK MOMENT
Dec 8, 2023 5:16 PM

Jun 2020
Is every Hero really that dense against manipulative women, even after every Hero telling them to stay away from her? One dude saying I can get why they would have doubts, but all 3 of the Heroes told him to stay away from the harlot. At this point just end her, she is actively making things worse everywhere, but I guess the show will be devoid of despicable antagonists to keep it up.

If they dont end Bitch, Im seriously thinking of dropping the entire show. Its constantly stuck in repetitive plots and characters that overstay their welcome, while completely ignoring the larger world plot (or executing it badly).
TechnopunkDec 8, 2023 5:23 PM

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Dec 8, 2023 5:20 PM
Nov 2023
it's hard to believe they write a looping story in this season, in this episode, Bow hero tricked by Malty, and before that, Sword hero, and before that, Spear hero, it's like wtf??
in the first season, 3 of them witnessed when Malty lied at court trial and finally confessed to her crime.
Dec 8, 2023 6:26 PM

Aug 2019
Oh wow, the studio remembered that Keel is a girl!
The big reveal happened off-screen, as usual...
Dec 8, 2023 6:31 PM
Nov 2019
bertemu pahlawan busur yg ternyata sudah kena rayuan si bitch
My Candies :
Dec 8, 2023 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
All 4 of those heros are just so dumb but got to hand it to Malty for destroying all 4 of them
Dec 8, 2023 7:13 PM
Mar 2015
he should have let the Queen execute Melty
Dec 8, 2023 7:35 PM

Feb 2019
of course i gotta wait a week to see rishia and baka-itsuki face off. but damn, somebody reign in Bitch coz she is completely off her rockers now. but i have a feeling Bow Hero will be won over and she is yet again without a hero to manipulate. unless Spear Hero is still as gullible as ever and come crawling back to her and do her every bidding. but i wanna see Rishia teach baka-itsuki a lesson and show off how much she has grown since joining Shield Hero's party!
Dec 8, 2023 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
Fucking hell. They seriously copied the same storyline for Sword Hero from 3-4 episodes ago but with Rishia taking Eclair's place. This show's writing is reaching new lows I didn't think were imaginable... christ.
Dec 8, 2023 8:02 PM
Dec 2022
Princess Malty aka B***h is now manipulating the Bow Hero. So is this her last throw of dice since there is no more Cardinal Heroes left for her to manipulate.

Does she has some kind of a magical charm that can 'persuade' anyone to her whims and lies? Interesting to know how she ends up after Bow Hero realized her lies and deceit.

The slave trader is so conniving yet he is so reliable and can be trusted to deliver his side of the bargain to Shield Hero thus far.

Rishia to rescue the Bow Hero from his own blindness to Malty? This will be interesting in the next episode.
Dec 8, 2023 8:21 PM
Jun 2021
At this point I'm just waiting for every hero to be tricked until they finally believe she's a manipulative b**ch... like come on get a clue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just watch she gonna move onto new heroes from another world probably when she runs out 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anyway the plot is slow asf and I'm just waiting until something actually happens like it's not super bad but not good either just kinda running in circles with the whole "getting tricked then regretting" narrative 💀💀💀

Glad to see Malty and other background characters get some development but just not a fan of Risha especially how she is portrayed in the anime as a mega simp for Itsuki no matter how much time passes or whatever he does to her 🤦‍♂️
Dec 8, 2023 8:44 PM
Apr 2022
i think its about time to stop melty from taking advantage of the stupid, idk why the queen let her get away with this, lock her up in the castle at least
Dec 8, 2023 8:48 PM

Jan 2021
I will laugh if after this arc, the other Heros get sucked into following bitch again.

This might be the poorest story writing regarding a villain I have ever seen.

But I have to give this show some credit, when I thought they wouldn't dare repeat a Season 1 Arc 3 times in this season but then it gets revealed that they have done so, I laughed harder than I had for any Anime this year.

dabdabgooseDec 8, 2023 8:58 PM
Dec 8, 2023 9:25 PM

Jul 2012
What the hell is going on with the art this episode?
Dec 8, 2023 9:47 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Heck yeah let's go I hope Rishia tears the bow guy to shreds

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 8, 2023 10:17 PM
Jan 2022
man we're back to the usual crutches:
- people believing someone they have 0 reason to take seriously at this point
- rishia being obsessed with the bow hero to the point of cringe, he treated her like crap and she knows that now, but still treats him with reverence

can we please have our heroes be even "just not actively unintelligent" please? I'm sorry I've seen the arguments but there's just no room for giving the known+malicious lying sociopath any time of day, yet here we are
Dec 8, 2023 10:19 PM

Mar 2007
So the bow hero is the next to be taken in by Princess ... Bitch. Geez she's so easy to hate, I think S3 is only better because she's such a great villain.
Dec 8, 2023 10:50 PM
Jun 2007
Wow this "bitch" really can influence the heroes. Such powerful character...
Now its Rishia vs Itsuki!
Dec 8, 2023 11:37 PM

Aug 2018
I see the cry babies are still out in force. Human garbage at its finest.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Okay I know she came back but Bitch is just not a good character or villian!

MasterHavik - Oct 27, 2023

28 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:04 AM

» About bad story

yesvirgi - Dec 26, 2023

21 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:02 AM

» Too Many Characters

Stink_Bug - Dec 23, 2023

10 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

155 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

95 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.