Forum Settings
Forums

Male seiyuu with the most attractive voices?

New
Jan 20, 2023 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
Which male VAs have the sexiest voices and what shows of theirs should I watch?
Jan 20, 2023 6:31 PM

Dec 2015
Can't say on "sexy" aspect as I am not attracted to male, but I can tell at least which ones I consider the best: Suwabe Junichi and Umehara Yuichiro. Suwabe you might know from being Grimmjow in Bleach, Yami Sukehiro in Black Clover, Aizawa Sensei in MHA and Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen. Umehara is known as Anos Voldigoad from misfit demon king [2nd season], Jugram Hashwalth from Bleach TYBW, Goblin Slayer and Seiya from Cautious Hero.
Jan 20, 2023 6:49 PM

May 2020
I always enjoy Nakata Jouji whenever he shows up, has that sexy old man voice. If you wanna get off to the voice Gankutsuou would be my recommendation. Happy Schlicking.
Jan 20, 2023 6:51 PM

Oct 2017
Takehito Koyasu. Funny Dio man do have a nice voice. He's in so much stuff too he's kinda hard to not watch something that he is in
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jan 20, 2023 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
Anjuro said:
I always enjoy Nakata Jouji whenever he shows up, has that sexy old man voice. If you wanna get off to the voice Gankutsuou would be my recommendation. Happy Schlicking.
I haven't heard anyone say schlicking in a while lolol you gave me a good laugh
Jan 20, 2023 6:58 PM

Jan 2020
Eguchi's Takuya's voice is HAWT. His voice acting in Given is great. Nakamura Yuichi as Ikuto in Shugo Chara was also very very attractive. 
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 20, 2023 6:59 PM

May 2020
starflutter said:
Anjuro said:
I haven't heard anyone say schlicking in a while lolol you gave me a good laugh
Then my work here is done. Always happy to provide some laughs
Jan 20, 2023 6:59 PM
Dec 2017
Kenjiro Tsuda mainly cause he's Kaiba lol.

Jan 20, 2023 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
Zettaiken said:
Can't say on "sexy" aspect as I am not attracted to male, but I can tell at least which ones I consider the best: Suwabe Junichi and Umehara Yuichiro. Suwabe you might know from being Grimmjow in Bleach, Yami Sukehiro in Black Clover, Aizawa Sensei in MHA and Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen. Umehara is known as Anos Voldigoad from misfit demon king [2nd season], Jugram Hashwalth from Bleach TYBW, Goblin Slayer and Seiya from Cautious Hero.
Umehara's voice is hot but the original Anos (Tatsuhisa Suzuki) was even better, too bad he lost that role :(
Jan 20, 2023 7:04 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hayami Show aka the VA of Aizen from Bleach is the best sounding one ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 20, 2023 7:13 PM

Sep 2021
Anjuro said:
Schlicking lmao.

I love Uchiyama Kouki, his voice is really recognizable and is always nice to listen to~ I really miss Suzuki Tatsuhisa from the first season of Maou Gakuin, he was truly perfect for Anos. The confidence he brought through his voice was so hot, it's the reason why I immediately became a simp for him lol. Umehara's voice is nice too, but it's just not the same.
Finally I have to mention Kimura Ryouhei, his voice is just perfect, soft and velvety; he's really good at sounding intimate and it really does things to me... probably because I first heard him in otome games aha. Even though I didn't love Mushikaburi-hime, it was worth watching just for all the scenes where he was teasing Elianna. 

I'm okay now... At least... I want to be able to say that.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingreadingart credit

Jan 20, 2023 7:15 PM

Aug 2018
Kyousuke from Little Busters has a nice sounding voice. This VA is in all sorts of things and always seems to play a handsome dude.

https://myanimelist.net/people/112/Hikaru_Midorikawa
Jan 20, 2023 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
epidemia78 said:
Kyousuke from Little Busters has a nice sounding voice. This VA is in all sorts of things and always seems to play a handsome dude.

https://myanimelist.net/people/112/Hikaru_Midorikawa
Ohh sounds very nice, gotta say I was definitely not expecting him to be that old
Jan 20, 2023 7:25 PM

May 2015
Tsuda Kenjirou and Ootsuka Akio. Those two have a peculiarly pleasant timbre to their voices.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Jan 20, 2023 7:29 PM

May 2020
smoltulip said:
Anjuro said:
Schlicking lmao.

I love Uchiyama Kouki, his voice is really recognizable and is always nice to listen to~ I really miss Suzuki Tatsuhisa from the first season of Maou Gakuin, he was truly perfect for Anos. The confidence he brought through his voice was so hot, it's the reason why I immediately became a simp for him lol. Umehara's voice is nice too, but it's just not the same.
Finally I have to mention Kimura Ryouhei, his voice is just perfect, soft and velvety; he's really good at sounding intimate and it really does things to me... probably because I first heard him in otome games aha. Even though I didn't love Mushikaburi-hime, it was worth watching just for all the scenes where he was teasing Elianna. 
Lol, I didn't realize all you had to do to get people to laugh was to say schlicking, I just thought that was the technical term.

Reading what you wrote I think we must also acknowledge that each role can be very different, for example, I quite enjoyed Uchiyama kouki in soul eater or HxH but I hated him in Haikyuu (mostly cause I hate the character he plays, but the point is the delivery can vary quite a bit). Yaaas, Even as a guy I think Kimura ryohei has got a little something something going on, velvety is a good way to describe it, loved him in magi. I gotta also mention Takehito Koyasu, very distinctive and alluring voice. Look, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be having this discussion here, this is the stuff that guys don't say out loud.
Jan 20, 2023 10:30 PM

Jul 2017
sakurai takahiro has a godamn good mature voice

maybe that's how he manages to date like 5 women at once irl
Jan 20, 2023 10:41 PM

Feb 2017
Bungou Stray Dogs.
Taniyama Kishou as Chuuya Nakahara (very expressive. rolls his rrrs)
Mamoru Miyano as Osamu Dazai (It's like silk)

Yo dude, both their voices are sexy af with great acting. It helps Dazai as a character is hot.
Jan 20, 2023 10:51 PM

May 2019
Daisuke Ono has a buttery smooth voice.
Jan 20, 2023 11:21 PM

Jan 2023
As a straight man, Kenjiro Tsuda's voice is too hot for me.

Jan 21, 2023 3:55 AM

Dec 2015
starflutter said:
Umehara's voice is hot but the original Anos (Tatsuhisa Suzuki) was even better, too bad he lost that role :(

Oh so we are of opposite opinions there, since season 1 I actually considered that Anos should have Umehara's voice and I actually prefer him over Tatsuhisa.

But nonetheless both of them are actually good seiyuus
Jan 21, 2023 11:01 AM

Jan 2020
tchitchouan said:
Can't believe it took so long for someone to mention him! One of my fave VAs who definitely has one of the hottest voices. 

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Jan 21, 2023 11:07 AM

May 2019
dreamingneon said:
tchitchouan said:
Can't believe it took so long for someone to mention him! One of my fave VAs who definitely has one of the hottest voices. 

Yeah, i love his vocal performances too.
Jan 21, 2023 11:37 AM
puer aeternus

Sep 2021
Ono Daisuke
Fukuyama Jun
Takahiro Sakurai
Nakata Jouji
Takehito Koyasu
Nakamura Yuichi
Tomokazu Seki
Jan 21, 2023 12:10 PM

May 2018
This man is the god of seyuu: https://myanimelist.net/people/424/Kaneto_Shiozawa
Also, Tachiki Fumihiko. Madao, Gendo, Akainu, Zaraki, and most importantly - the narrator of literally everything.
Nemo_NiemandJan 21, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 21, 2023 12:55 PM
Mar 2021
Kenjiro Tsuda's voice is absolute ASMR. 

I'm also a big fan of Shouta Aoi, his super-androgynous voice is really hot.
Jan 21, 2023 5:38 PM

Feb 2021
Now I'm guy so I don't think it's sexy, but these voice actors have very good voices:

-Sakurai Takahiro
-Uchiyama Kouki
-Nakata Jouji
-Morikawa Toshiyuki 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jan 21, 2023 6:25 PM

Nov 2011
No one mentioned Shuichi Ikeda yet ? One of reason why Char Aznable so charismatic is his VA.

"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jan 21, 2023 7:45 PM

Jan 2021
Im no gay man but madara's voice actor Naoya Uchida is extremely attractive. He was born to voice act
Jan 21, 2023 8:53 PM

Mar 2016
If we have to talk about sexy voices, I'd definitely pick Irino Miyu. I think he sounds the sexiest in the Tsubasa OVAs. It's probably the beautiful art that makes him sound even sexier than normal.
Jan 22, 2023 12:32 AM

Apr 2018
Kakashi's voice actor was really good and can even do for Gintoki.

Jan 22, 2023 1:50 AM
May 2015
I'm pretty sure having an attractive voice is needed for a seiyuu, so it's everyone?

EG Shigeru Chiba voices Buggy the Clown and Sebas Tian, and Kenichi Suzumura voices Iyami and Sogo Okita. 
Jan 22, 2023 4:09 PM

Mar 2021
There are several and I can't choose the best.

Akira Ishida, Takehito Koyasu, Akio Otsuka, Joji Nakata, and Sho Hamami.

Fate/Zero" featured four of the above and other voice actors with appealing voices that were pleasant to listen to.

Jan 22, 2023 4:31 PM

Feb 2021
I can't think of a more attractive voice than Tsuda Kenjirou's. it literally makes my ears melt whenever I hear it, whatever he is saying, it all just sounds SO good. makes all worries go away~
Jan 22, 2023 4:32 PM
Sep 2021
Of course it's Mamoru Miyano (VA for Light Yagami). His voice awaken something in me

Jan 23, 2023 2:15 AM

Aug 2018
Akio Otsuka, the most attractive voice

Aug 10, 2023 3:59 AM

Sep 2009
First of all i tend to get attracted to the deep and manly voices. My ranking solely based on the voices. It has nothing to do with actors' outer appearance nor their off camera personalities.

- Tsuda Kenjiro and Suwabe Junichi (Those two oozes sex appeal to me, also they both have most recognizable and unique voices)
- Nakamura Yuichi
- Sakurai Takahiro when he voices rather serious characters.
- Ono Daisuke when he voices aggressive type like Heiwajima Shizuo
- Morikawa Toshiyuki
- Okamoto Nobuhiko, same as OnoD can't help but get attracted to his aggressive type of voice even tho i find his shouting annoying after awhile.
- Umehara Yuichirou
- Eguchi Takuya
- Ishikawa Kaito
- Furukawa Makoto
- Hosoya Yoshimasa
- Inoue Kazuhiko
- Nakata Jouji

That i can recall atm. Of course there are exceptions like Kamiya Hiroshi who usually has a rather delicate and cute type of voice but when he uses lower tone his voice becomes irresistibly hot like Levi and Trafalgar Law🔥 same goes to Uchiyama Kouki who has usually not exceptionally low but that mysterious and cold tone makes his voice appealing to me. I dunno if he ever lowered his voice in anime because his voice tends to sound lower during interviews.

Anyway now i am going to make a list of female voices that i found appealing even tho i am a straight woman. Cya~

Aug 10, 2023 7:15 AM

Mar 2012
Toshiyuki Morikawa, I love his voice so much I even watch shitty anime when he's voicing a character

More topics from this board

» If you rarely rate any anime below 5/10, are you rating things wrong? ( 1 2 )

thewiru - Oct 15

79 by LostSpectre »»
2 minutes ago

» why are women being so unseen as audience ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ame - Oct 13

231 by sadoldman »»
15 minutes ago

» Favorite animes of each Decade ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Aug 30

54 by mo_lave »»
15 minutes ago

» Has the quality of the anime discussions board diminished (redux pt 2)

billybub - Sep 13

32 by DesuMaiden »»
48 minutes ago

» Is it ok to watch more compressed anime episodes in order to save storage on hard drives

LenRea - Oct 12

37 by DesuMaiden »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.