Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2022 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
I have Trypophobia; refers to fear of hole patterns/clusters or closely packed sponges in flowers/food and other things.

This is the worst!! It's so disgusting!!

Plus, if you add any type of picture related to phobias, add spoiler tag.
Please !!
removed-userDec 3, 2022 2:49 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2022 9:54 AM

Oct 2012
It's not a real phobia, but I am scared of spiders. When I see one, I call my fiancé and make him kill it, even though he doesn't like killing animals.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Dec 3, 2022 10:03 AM

Jan 2009
social phobia aka social anxiety plus some level of either homophobia or HOCD due to my religious upbringing i bet i fight them intrusive thoughts daily
Dec 3, 2022 10:11 AM

Feb 2020
Losing my own mind, as I've seen this with two of my close relatives already.

When I was a kid though, I was afraid of immortality, so much so that I'd run around the house in a panic until I got it out of my head and calmed down.
Dec 3, 2022 10:11 AM

Jun 2022
social phobia a bit/situationally
fear of rejection

some fears are well grounded though. like you should be afraid of cops unless youre rich or u have connections. and you should fear your boss unless you can get another job lined up pretty quick.

im afraid of spiders only if you cant tell at a glance if its a black widow or not. only other deadly one here is a brown recluse which i dont think i could ID tbh. idk i generally leave spiders alone so ive never got bit, and whether theres any in my house has always depended on how many insects manage to get in... if hou have insects, you kinda need spiders
rian9999Dec 3, 2022 10:25 AM
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
Dec 3, 2022 10:24 AM
Jul 2021
None really, I think, nothing comes up. I'm not afraid of spider, or clowns, I'm not afraid of rejection, I've had plenty of them in my life.

I dunno 🀷‍♂️I'm not even afraid of dying, been there, done that.

I can't think of any, right now that is, I'm in the middle of preparing dinner (home made lasagna), so yeah priorities.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🀣🀣🀣
Dec 3, 2022 10:52 AM

Oct 2015
I am a pretty fearless person but I would like to think that if I was born in the 1600's I would have Wiccaphobia.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Dec 3, 2022 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
I just came to the realization lately that I’m most likely a germaphobe.
Dec 3, 2022 11:33 AM
Jun 2021
Softmaxx said:
I have Trypophobia; refers to fear of hole patterns/clusters or closely packed sponges in flowers/food and other things.

This is the worst!! It's so disgusting!!

Plus, if you add any type of picture related to phobias, add spoiler tag.
Please !!

Apeirophobia, the fear of infinity and the unknown.

It's a primordial fear that really is one of only two justified phobias, alongside tanathophobia - the fear of death.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Dec 3, 2022 12:37 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Cockroach... These roach niggas are the worst and most scariest creatures in the world... Nothing comes close..

Dec 3, 2022 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
I hate small insects and I get bit a lot by them fuckers. So I "feel" them even if they're not there. Conversely, I've had spiders on my face and not cared.
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
Dec 3, 2022 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Outside-phobia.

Realized that the outside world is completely insane, corrupt, and really bad for personal health.
Dec 3, 2022 12:40 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
_meimei said:
I just came to the realization lately that I’m most likely a germaphobe.

There's nothing wrong with washing your hands 100 times a day and chilling in a bathtub filled with sanitizer, every time you come home from a public place ....

Dec 3, 2022 12:41 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
BJuice said:
Outside-phobia.

Realized that the outside world is completely insane, corrupt, and really bad for personal health.

That's not a phobia, that's the reality... Being Outside sucks

Dec 3, 2022 12:41 PM

Feb 2022
ryo-san said:
Cockroach... These roach niggas are the worst and most scariest creatures in the world... Nothing comes close..

Damn, just letting you know they're coming for you
Dec 3, 2022 12:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
thinkpad said:
I hate small insects and I get bit a lot by them fuckers. So I "feel" them even if they're not there. Conversely, I've had spiders on my face and not cared.

Is great Britain becoming like Australia? Global warming must be worse than I thought..

Dec 3, 2022 12:45 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
ChouunShiryuu said:
ryo-san said:

I live on the 37th floor and everything in my apartment is sealed with insect nets... Nothing is coming in...

Dec 3, 2022 12:48 PM

Feb 2022
ryo-san said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

I live on the 37th floor and everything in my apartment is sealed with insect nets... Nothing is coming in...

Bruh martian cockroaches give no fucks, and they have big guns.

But whatever helps you sleep at night, mate.
Dec 3, 2022 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
ryo-san said:
thinkpad said:

Is great Britain becoming like Australia? Global warming must be worse than I thought..

It's mainly ladybugs, spiders, woodlice and silverfish that hibernate in homes. Ants and horseflies outdoors are the real enemy.
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
Dec 3, 2022 1:03 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
ChouunShiryuu said:
ryo-san said:

Bruh martian cockroaches give no fucks, and they have big guns.

But whatever helps you sleep at night, mate.

I will use the same method as penaldo...

Dec 3, 2022 1:10 PM

Feb 2022
ryo-san said:

Could work, but only if you look like this. Never before have a seen someone obsessed with a 3D husbando in this community.
Dec 3, 2022 1:13 PM

Apr 2020
Needles. Can't stand em... even thinking about them gives me the cold sweats.
Dec 3, 2022 2:52 PM

Aug 2021
Fear is a illusion, a defence mechanism to keep you safe. Every fear can be overcome, if you are willing to face your own fears. If you ever overcome your own fear, keep in mind that you had it for a reason. I was kinda afraid of heights, but now since I have a job that has to do with heights, I overcome my own fear. But I always keep in my mind that I keep myself safe from falling down, even though my fear of heights is gone.
"Most people talk about killing time while time is killing them. You can outrun everything but you'll never outrun the hands of time. Use it wisely before you expire". - Toonen1988

"Cyberpunk show us the dark side, reveiling the dangerous side effects of the drug of futurism." - Indigo Gaming
Dec 3, 2022 7:32 PM

May 2017
I have a fear of deep sea creatures, which is apparently called megalohydrothalassophobia. Just looking at photos of things like angler fish make me deeply unsettled. I'm not as afraid of surface water fish, but the thought of touching them makes me squirm. My theory is I became afraid of them because I had to dissect a salmon when I was 10 and hated it. I also have acarophobia, or the irrational fear of small bugs like fleas, lice, or bedbugs. Larger bugs don't bother me too much as long as they're a distance away. For this fear I blame that one SpongeBob episode where fleas infest Sandy's dome. It has multiple close ups of the fleas and it freaked me out. Looking at photos of microscopic creatures like tardigrades freaks me out too.
Dec 4, 2022 2:24 PM

Jun 2008
Maggots
Wasps/hornets
Needles
Clowns
Heights and deep waters

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Dec 4, 2022 2:27 PM

Nov 2022
thanatophobia, phobia of dying. not really scared of how ill die or getting murdered or smthn, just passing away and dying in general, ceasing to exist.
Dec 4, 2022 2:36 PM

Jan 2021
I have plenty of phobia.
Insects, Heights, Sea, Deep water and a lot more.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 4, 2022 4:24 PM

Jul 2021
Germs. Insects. Falling into the sky. The ocean. The xenomorphs from Alien probably above all. These are all pretty big fears I have. I don't know if any of them count as phobias.
Dec 4, 2022 4:30 PM

Dec 2019
I also have trypophobia and I already hate just writing about it, had it since it became an internet trend, it's not strong but I also have aichmophobia (fear of sharp/pointy objects)
Dec 4, 2022 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
An unironic fear of the dark.
It's been a fear that I've had since childhood and has never gone away.
One of the more terrifying things that I saw when I was little was only what I can describe as a phantom of some kind.
While I was lying in my bed, I saw outside my open bedroom door that a shadow in the darkness that looks like a person moved into the bathroom, turned off the lights, and shut the door.
Thinking that was weird, I got up and opened the door.
No one was in there.
Dec 5, 2022 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
ryo-san said:

You created that meme, right?
I knoww !!
Dec 5, 2022 6:04 AM

May 2021
Homophobia. But fr I've got no fear that would fit into the medical definition of a phobia to the point that I would need professional help for it
Dec 5, 2022 6:14 AM

Dec 2013
cockroach, centipedes, lizard, tarantulas, MAL forum moderators, and so on...

Dec 5, 2022 3:19 PM

Dec 2019
Long post incoming.

Thalassophobia (fear of large bodies of water) and Athazagoraphobia (fear of forgetting someone or something or being forgotten) are perhaps my two biggest fears, the former on a more physical level and the latter on a more psychological level.

Thalassophobia - So first off, I cannot swim. I can't swim to save my life. I don't know why, maybe it's my small surface area due to my small stature and skinny body or my really dense bones, but when I go into water - even if I fill my lungs up with air - I can hardly float, and I can't keep my head above the water. I've almost drowned 3 times in 6-8 ft deep pools, 3 times in a river (both calm and violent parts) and almost drowned once at the beach. I've practiced every time I've went into a body of water, but I just can't. I've tried many different techniques and methods of swimming, but none seem to work. Hell, I even tried just laying on the water, but I can't keep my head above the surface. So if I fall into any large body of water, I'm dead, there's nothing I can do to save myself. I have dreams where I'm at the bottom of a really deep body of water, and I'm running out of air so I have to make it to the surface. I try to swim up with my arms but it gets me nowhere, so I lunge up with my legs and then try to keep my momentum with my arms, but it doesn't work so I sink back down. This is what generally goes on in these dreams. In my last one, the surface was also covered in plastic, so even if I somehow managed to make it up, I wouldn't be able to make it past the plastic. I can't grab onto it, either. Drowning is a massive factor in my Thalassophobia.
The sound of the ocean itself and other sounds that things produce there scares me. The creatures scare me. Some of the world's most dangerous and deadly creatures live in water. Fish like the Box Jellyfish and Conch Snail with venom so potent it can kill you within minutes, creatures with powerful bites or tentacles that can grapple me and dismember me - dragging me deeper into the water or eating me. Looking straight down leads you to see nothing but a dark abyss no matter where you are. If you drown out there no one will ever find your body, you'll be lost forever in the massive ocean.

Athazagoraphobia - I don't mind being forgotten by the rest of the world, only by people close to me. Likewise I don't care if I forget about the rest of the world as long as I don't forget those close to me. My biggest problem with this fear is the likelihood of me developing Alzheimer's or some other thing causing memory loss due to a depressing lack of sleep. My mother probably has a chance of developing something similar as well, a thought I absolutely can't stand. Memory loss is something I don't wish upon anyone, seeing it happen is fucking heartbreaking. The dementia-ridden seniors I've seen in living centers are depressing to watch. They're a shell of their former selves, they've completely forgotten what they were like, their experiences, their loved ones, they've lost themselves and their consciousness and are oblivious to it. This is also my main reason why I'm so afraid of prions, which are these terrible, terrible misfolded proteins that cause Creutzfeldt Jakob disease and are incurable. Thinking about "What If" scenarios of any member of my family getting dementia or losing their memory fucking breaks me. I can't stand it. Death is the ultimate form of this, that is, if God and heaven are mere fabrications of man. You die, you lose your point of view, you lose your consciousness and cannot see yourself or anything from your perspective from what is truly you because it (you) doesn't exist anymore. That's why I'm so terrified of it... when my parents die, to them it'll be as if they never even existed. No more thinking or consciousness. That's why I'm so desperate for an afterlife and a God to exist, so I nor no one forgets anything and we can stay together forever. Death and loss of consciousness as a concept terrifies me, but it's the forgetting factor that really breaks me down.
Speaking of a loss of consciousness, in a way, Dementophobia is similar. I fear I may lose my grip on reality, and at one point I may completely lose it. In the past I always saw myself as mentally stable as someone can be, but in more recent times I've begun to doubt that. My mind and conscious is constantly bombarded with intrusive thoughts of the most despicable caliber, making me hate what my mind has become and fearful of what my self will do in the future if I don't keep things under control. Luckily everything is only in my head, and those unwanted, unconscious thoughts are never acted upon in real life, and I hope it stays that way so I don't become a horrible person. I'm scared of the future and don't want to deal with it, so suicide as an option has been something I (thankfully never seriously considered but) pondered and found myself becoming fearful of committing for a while. I want to stay sane, so I don't hurt myself but especially anyone around me, and so everything I've learned up until this point isn't lost.

Other stuff. Ever since I was a kid, I've been afraid of the dark and of being alone. They're something that was left to us by evolution, since being in the dark or alone was unsafe. But even now I'm still scared of these, especially when both are combined. I'm not as scared as I used to be, although I still find myself keeping at least a few light sources on to minimize darkness when walking down the hallway to the bathroom at night, and running to my bed afterwards. I also still sleep under my covers, and back at our previous home, it was so bad that I would hang blankets to cover the gaps of my younger brother and I's bunkbed (he slept at the top bunk, I slept at the bottom) essentially making a fort around me. Thankfully this is no longer necessary, but for some reason I occasionally get really on edge at night, and I don't know why.
Dec 5, 2022 6:38 PM

Oct 2016
Stairs and escalators. I used to watch Rescue 911 a lot as a child and there was an episode where a kid got his jacket caught in an escalator and almost suffocated. Also, your shoes can get caught in them. I hate having to use them in malls it always takes me a bit to get on them. Stairs are more of a people being on stairs with me because I've been thrown down a flight of stairs before.
Dec 5, 2022 10:45 PM

May 2021
Frostwork said:
I have a bunch of normal fears but none to the extent of phobia. Or at least I'm not aware.

If we're counting in all the made-up "phobias", then I'm all kinds of -phobe and -ist according to these folks))

The appropriate response when someone calls you a whatever -phobe or whatever -ist isn't "no I'm not", it's "I don't care" or "why yes thank you"
Dec 6, 2022 12:24 AM

Aug 2018
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (not really but this gave me a chance to write it )

Dec 6, 2022 6:21 AM

Oct 2019
trypanophobia, everytime I have to go for a bloodcheck, I start to tense up and bite anything, be it my finger, a mask or my elbow because I hate getting injected by a needle.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2022 7:49 AM

Nov 2017
I used to have bad acrophobia. Like, it was so bad I would avoid walking close to the rails if I was above the first floor lmao. It's funny now 'cause I plan to skydive and bungee jump in the future.

Nowadays, I just have katsaridaphobia. It's weird though 'cause I don't freak out or anything seeing roaches, but I basically go into "killing mode" if I see one. And I definitely don't want 'em touching me. The roaches I held in biology lab were cute though
Dec 6, 2022 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
I have a rare phobia, called "Altocelarophobia." I'm afraid of being in buildings with high ceilings, because it feels like I'm going to be sucked up into air, and then drop to my death. I first experienced this when I was only 3 or 4 years old.

While I still have this phobia, it's nowhere as bad as it was when I was young, but if I'm in a building with a high ceiling, and I look directly up, my legs will still tremble a bit.

Dec 6, 2022 4:59 PM

Jan 2022
I have "spacial" issues that's a form of claustrophobia. I can be in tight/enclosed spaces... but I generally cannot have too many people around me (hate people standing behind me at that, and whenever I walk into a place I have my back to a wall. I won't sit at anywhere there's a window to my back either), or too many things going on at once like six ppl chattering with a TV on nearby and someone playing a video game. Stuff like that. ---I can handle it for a little bit, but if it goes on too long, (the crowd thing) it makes me antsy and can lead me to having a Involuntary Tourette moment where I'm like...

"Everyone STFU!" or "Make a hole, make a hole. I need some space" and I have to get out of that area.

I had to handle it in my former profession doing Security Enforcment & Force Protection work for 14.4 years, but I tried to pick assignments to be fielded to posts where I didn't have to deal with too much of that, and could handle my patrol beats on foot or in vehicle or both. It would be from 2016 to 2020 time period where I got stuck with four to eight others (it varied) doing crowd control for night clubs and bars and special events that REALLY tested me. Sometimes I had to let co workers know, YO I GOTTA' JAM MAN. I'm Splitsville... can't do all these people. The worst was doing concerts and parade details with thousands all around and just noise everywhere.

I tend to work alone and keep to myself as much as possible. Same in private life.

Other than that, I have an on again / off again issue with Vertigo from "heights". I'm not scared of heights as much as being up too high somewhere CAN (not always) create a head swimming effect that makes my heart race and I get nausea. But it's connected to a "Spacial" issue again more than being AFRAID of heights.

That's about it.

Oh. I hate Cockroaches. If I see them it's WAR and an entire room could be destroyed with me killing them.
Dec 6, 2022 9:31 PM

Dec 2016
To moths and fire. Even lighting an innocent match has always been a true challenge to me.
Dec 6, 2022 10:52 PM
Aug 2018
I could have cacophobia tbh which is the fear of ugliness. Like at one point I was so bothered by the ugly green walls in my kitchen, which probably has a lot to do with what I think is OCD (not diagnosed). I can't even post discord mod gifs a lot of the time. I dread becoming ugly myself too. I put a lot of value on how I look.
Cnut_the_GreatDec 6, 2022 10:59 PM

Dec 13, 2022 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
I have no phobia so I'm ready to swim in a large oceanic exoplanet anytime.

Like Quagsire, I got the Unaware ability.

I could work in maintenence on Venus with nerves of steel. So what if the surface is scorching hot? It doesn't surprise me much.

I could work as a welder and walk on I-beams without shaking in my boots. I ain't even scared of high voltage and arc rays.

You could put me in the wilderness and I would go Far Cry Primal on carnivorous animals.
Kurt_IrvingDec 13, 2022 7:51 PM
Dec 13, 2022 8:26 PM

Nov 2022
Only people who have more power than me. The type of people who can force their will on me. I try avoid them whenever possible. It is almost all I do in life: avoiding people with power.

I hate being told what to do. I always avoid that kind of situations and people that could put me in such situations.

In contrast I like people who are more powerless than me. I can rule over them.
EmperorThorDec 13, 2022 8:30 PM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Dec 14, 2022 12:22 AM

Jun 2021
Gynophobia. I'm not joking. Got fucked up experiences as a child involving women.
Dec 14, 2022 1:31 PM

Jan 2016
I wouldn’t say I have arachnophobia, but I sure as shit can’t stand spiders. They freak me out so much. I legit have nightmares about spiders falling off of the ceiling and onto me. These nightmares have been reoccurring for over 10 years now. And a few months ago one bit me 3 times on my arm. I got blisters and the wounds wouldn’t fully heal for over a month. Now I’m left with scars. That’s only increased my fear of the little bastards.
Dec 14, 2022 10:43 PM

Jan 2020
i have a pretty bad phobia of heights, anything the same level or higher than the 2nd story in a two story house is enough for my legs to freeze up near any ledges, fences/rails, or the top of stairs

i'm also really bad with tall stairs and escalators, oh my gosh i despise escalators even though they're so useful
Dec 15, 2022 12:23 AM

Mar 2016
ants they way they move in a line its even worse when their is 2 lines on ants make my fucken skin itch
Dec 15, 2022 2:36 PM

Aug 2021
1iq-Salty said:
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (not really but this gave me a chance to write it )

The person who invented this phobia name is purely evil!

I can see that person sitting behind a desk, thinking about a phobia name for fear of long words. "Fear for long words, what phobia name shall I give it? Let me think...... Oh, I know Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia." Which is freaking one of the longest words in English. Lol

Those people are even afraid to tell which phobia they have. I love it!

But anyway, back on topic. I don't really have phobia's. Well I do, but I just go with it. Phobia's and fears are just a illusion, a defence system. I was first afraid of heights, but since I have work with involves a lot of heights, I don't have any fear for heights anymore. A fear or phobia is for me a chance to overcome myself and move further with my life.

I'm not a adrenaline junkie but sometimes I love it to go over the edge with something. Especially fears, and I love it so much. I also might get a euphoria feeling from fears. Maybe a thrill seeker would be a better suitable name for me.

So, in short. I don't really know what 'real' phobia I have at this moment.

Maybe I have a little bit of fear of contamination, for example in toilets. Always opening doors with my ellbow, clean my hands before and after going to the toilet. Touching everything with toiletpaper and not my bear hands.

I don't have this at home, my room can sometimes be a big mess and I don't care. But public toilets, NO WAY. So, maybe I have a slighty form for fear of contamination. And this is something I don't find joy in, nor want to overcome. Because it's just disgusting, especially when I see how many people don't wash their hands. And yes, I had this WAY before covid. I'm not afraid of sneezing or coughing people. I don't really care about that.

I only have this in public showers, public swimming pools and public toilets.
Toonen1988Dec 15, 2022 3:07 PM
"Most people talk about killing time while time is killing them. You can outrun everything but you'll never outrun the hands of time. Use it wisely before you expire". - Toonen1988

"Cyberpunk show us the dark side, reveiling the dangerous side effects of the drug of futurism." - Indigo Gaming
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

38 by cody »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - Today

28 by cody »»
23 minutes ago

» proxy

jackfrostenson - 1 hour ago

1 by vasipi4946 »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

677 by Crawlie »»
3 hours ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

25 by bevarnow »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.