Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 7, 2022 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
An episode with our two main leads together alone but also during the Summer without their parents around.

Also, hasn't this anime experienced enough with swimsuits already? It feels like a meme at this point lol. Well Isana is still around for the fun.
Sep 7, 2022 6:02 AM

Apr 2010
Yume was jealous and she didn't realise it.
And Isana is pretty defenseless and going all out is seems maybe it will result in some fierce competition between the girl.
Tho it does seem that Isana is missing some common sense for that to work.

It's seems the parents are happy to see some romance around their children.
Sep 7, 2022 6:49 AM

Jan 2021
Interesting episode.

looks like Isana wants Mizuto to herself but Yume kinda has feelings still and she even felt jealous, I mean Yume was only staring at Isana during the whole film or show whatever it was, I don't even know what to make of this.

Must've been awkward for Yume to see Mizuto laying on Isana's lap, Isana even went out of her way to wanna kiss him lmao.

Well with 2 episodes left lets see where it brings us.
Sep 7, 2022 7:12 AM
Oct 2019
Damn this girl Higashira is wild and have no boundaries.

Where is the Obligatory Beach and Festival Episode?
Sep 7, 2022 8:29 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Yume comes into Mizuto's room screaming.
She has seen a...
COCKROACH!
Mizuto sprays pesticide in her room and locked the door.
Yume is scared another one will come so she decides to sleep in Mizuto's bed!
Their parents tell Yume take Mizuto along to where she is going.
She is wearing a disguise so no one makes rumours about her and Mizuto and makes him wear a hat and glasses also.
Seems the glasses was just because she thought he would look cool in them though xD.
Yume has gone to the swimsuit shop and asks Mizuto to help tell her which she looks best in.
O...OPPAI!!!!!
When walking back, they see the first place they kissed.
Yume closes her eyes...
And Mizuto flicks her forehead lol.

Yume thanks Mizuto for the book he lent her and asks him if he has any more recommendations.
Their parents embarrass them by commenting on their 'couple like' behaviour though which embarrasses Yume xD.
BUT HIGASHIRA IS BEST GIRL, NOT YUME!
And best girl Higashira is now lying on Mizuto's lap whilst watching a movie with Yume present...
Yume isn't too pleased! And she is surprised at how she itches her OPPAI in front of Mizuto.
Mizuto isn't fazed abouthe indirect kiss lol.
Higashira sees Mizuto is sleepy so offers to return the favour of allowing him to sleep on her lap!
But Yume stops him!
In the end, Mizuto falls asleep on Yume's lap.
BEST GIRL HIGASHIRA'S LAP IS BETTER THOUGH MIZUTO! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yume's mother seems to be interested in Higashira and Mizuto.
Yume realises that she loves Mizuto kind of nano desu.

AISHITERU, HIGASHRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 7, 2022 8:35 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 7, 2022 9:06 AM

Sep 2018
It's all getting very intense now isn't it.

I'm surprised how calm Ayai is able to remain in the face of the prospect of losing the boy she loves.

Well, we all know that poor Ayai is considered a loser by the fanbase, but I'll be her supporter to the end.

Meanwhile, almost everyone else, Fuck-Buddie for the win.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 7, 2022 9:28 AM

Jan 2018
Maybe mom and dad are secretly shipping their daughter and son... lol.

The animated movie they watched was probably Your name. Feels so strange to see them talk about the movie like that.
Sep 7, 2022 9:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm still team Higashira so it's nice to see her making some moves, but Yume is still definitely in love with him especially after seeing that at the end xD Well at least we could get the usual swimsuit trying moment
Sep 7, 2022 9:59 AM
Jul 2022
The show's rating have fallen and I'm not happy with it. I understand why people may have rated it low. But I think 7.2 or 1 was ok for the show.
Sep 7, 2022 10:11 AM

Jul 2021
really though, the word "gokiburi" is such a weird word lmao.

them sharing the bed over a cockroach was quite a stretch but the situation again reminded mizuto of the old times and how there's nothing he can do to get that back.

we might get the swimsuit episode soon. but that was quite a swimsuit yume bought.

lmao not yume closing her eyes again expecting a kiss.

the movie part was great, yume imitiating mizuto and higashira got a good laugh outta me.

yume finally accepting that her heart only wants mizuto.

the situation is very unfavourable, the parents are finally starting to see both the kids as siblings, imagine they come out to them as a couple. but given they live in the same house and the parents aren't at home all the time it can be quite easy to "act" like a couple if they ever decide to go ahead.

2 more episodes left and i've no idea how they're gonna end this. this certainly won't be the end of the series and the chances for season 2 seem slim, animes like these seldom get a season 2. well fingers crossed tho. i hope they give it at least somewhat conclusive ending and don't leave us hanging.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 7, 2022 10:26 AM

Feb 2014
Higashira knows no bounds when it comes to relaxing while watching a movie, hence why she was resting on his lap while she, Mizuto and Yume were watching an anime movie. The more I see her, the more I like her. XD

Speaking of Yume, she looked really cute and sexy in her chosen bikini as she showed it off to Mizuto while they were out shopping. Not only that, but it was also fun to see their parents teasing them both with how awkward they keep acting around each other.

The ending was interesting, as Yume seems to finally accepts that she still has romantic feelings for Mizuto. There's only two episodes left, so who knows if we'll get to see an actual ending or an open one instead. Hopefully Minami will get more screentime soon. =P
Sep 7, 2022 10:29 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Typhoons huh. Always a time where critters would come out. Its amusing seeing Yume freak out over cockroaches though. Being this close to Yume though this time sure made it one of the toughest trials. Its amusing seeing how innocent Yume's mother is though. Still the disguise was a nice idea. The glasses really served to enhance Yume's beauty though. Combined with them revisiting the place where they had their first kiss really made their interactions this ep sweeter. Looks like Isana hasn't given up yet. But that served to make the interaction with Yume that much more entertaining. Yume the honor student and bro con huh now thats an interesting combo. But more true than Yume realizes I think. While it's clear that Isana hasn't quite given up on Mizuto this ep did serve to expand more upon Yume's feelings for Mizuto that seems to be getting stronger by the day.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2022 10:43 AM

Oct 2017
They slept together, where's the baby? Yume looked cute in swimsuit.

Mizuto x Isana too strong. They look like a steady couple. Isana was adorable as usual.
Sep 7, 2022 10:43 AM
Sep 2021
splendid.................
Sep 7, 2022 10:46 AM
Jan 2021
the way things are developing wont thy just end up together agsin
Sep 7, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2021
Bruhh the audacity!! of higashira-san !!!

Sep 7, 2022 10:58 AM

Feb 2019
So I get that it’s a common trope in romance anime with having that one person be in your heart, but it’s so unrealistic to think that a high school aged dude would have someone like Higashira and not try to fuck with her. Like even if you still love yume, it’s hs.. like no one’s gonna commit their entire life to someone at 14.

I’d love to for once get an anime that actually shows an MC acting like a normal teenage boy. And don’t give me that “it’s Japanese culture” bs either. I’ve been to Japan, studied Japan and have many friends. They’re normal horny high school dudes like anyone in the west lol.

Higashira best girl.

But damn Yume strapped too
Marinate1016Sep 7, 2022 11:06 AM
Sep 7, 2022 10:59 AM

May 2019
What an entertaining episode! Yume looked great in that swimsuit and even though she claims she wanted Mizuto to compliment the swimsuit I'm sure she didn't mind him complimenting her.

In the second half Isana went on the offensive and, while the "indirect kiss" bothered her because of Mizuto and Yume sharing a mug, she ended up laying on Mizuto's lap and scratching her cleavage without any hesitation, which drove Yume mad lol. Also, it looks like Isana knows that Yume has a thing for Mizuto so not sure if this will now be a direct competition. I do wonder if Akatsuki will return as she originally wanted to be with Mizuto to get closer to Yume, we'll see.
Sep 7, 2022 11:25 AM

Dec 2015
At least they are getting along but their parent's commentary on how they interact with each other is hilarious.

That book title says it all at 5:05. Mizuto can't get over her just yet. Speaking of books, love that they are plugging Kamishiro's other series into the anime more.

15:01 間接キスじゃんw
They have to be watching Your Name, right?
Sep 7, 2022 11:39 AM

Jul 2017
Yes Mizuto, cockroaches strike fear amongst everyone, even to your ex-girlfriend-cum-current stepsister Yume.

And on a rainy day that's a raging typhoon, the former couple sleeping on the same bed that they couldn't do it before in their relationship, that emotion is largely dead in the water now. But a trip with their parents for Obon, and the swimsuit trope comes up for some shopping moments between the two. But while it sure looks weird on the disguise front, Yume is thoroughly stacked with that slender body and huge boobs that compliments come racing to her instead of the swimsuit, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind that flatter. Sure feels conflicting that despite the break-up, they still get along being like a couple, which their parents defo are egging them along.

Higashira joining the stepsiblings on their movie watch, and she's acting all natural for Mizuto to take notice. But then again, it's all interest and not at all on the relationship side (which Yume keeps gerrymandering at). But sharing the same cup as stepsiblings, not even an indirect kiss could faze them (because Higashira doesn't know their history), and Mizuto ended up sleeping on Yume's lap. It's pretty logical for Higashira to think of Mizuto, though her way of thinking can be weird at times that actually pushes Yume to relive their couple times.

First it's Higashira, now it's their own parents thinking that the stepsiblings would make a good couple, despite the competition from Higashira. But then again, who can really tell and know what's on their mind?
Sep 7, 2022 11:41 AM

Jan 2021
Last week's episode: big oppais

This week's episode: feelings!
Sep 7, 2022 12:18 PM

Nov 2014
Higashira is obviously the best waifu, but I have to admit that during first part with Yume I betrayed my ideals and for a moment thought that it wouldn't be so bad if they got back together.
Sep 7, 2022 12:42 PM

Feb 2021
The movie being animated by "Project No.8" lol
Sep 7, 2022 12:49 PM
Sep 7, 2022 12:53 PM
Apr 2016
Pretty good and entertaining episode. Despite the low ratings from other peeps, I really enjoy watching this series weekly. I plan to read the light novel afterwards as it's a monologue type of LN (which I enjoy reading) like Oregairu and the underrated Bottom-tier Tomozaki-kun.
tiyanlowSep 7, 2022 12:58 PM
Sep 7, 2022 1:20 PM
Aug 2019
ahh~ higashira-chan kawaii (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)
Sep 7, 2022 1:21 PM
Oct 2021
Things escalate very slowly , I would say too slowly.
Sep 7, 2022 1:21 PM

Jul 2015
More Isana is always good. I like how she always casually asserts dominance with little effort.
Anyway:

Sep 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Nov 2017
Green haired lady got too sus the episode on god
Sep 7, 2022 1:32 PM

May 2021
Irido totally felt like a wannabe elitist with how he reviewed the movie after watching it.

Sep 7, 2022 1:34 PM

Sep 2020
Yume sleeps in Mizuou's room to avoid scary cockroaches, also them watching a movie together is very funny, she got jealous over how close Higashira and Mizutou is.
Sep 7, 2022 4:09 PM
Oct 2013
I laughed when Irido bonk'd that horny girl
Sep 7, 2022 4:16 PM

Nov 2011
I like how they both had their Sleep moments where they called each other by their names...low key kinda cute.

Fun and hot episode. Yume in her swimsuit...Lawd.

I think this trip to the parents will be interesting (I assume that is where they are going)

I am glad they both think these are lingering feelings and actually care about what would happen to both of their parents overall.

EDIT: I wanna know more about that Stuffed animal she has. I know she got that from Mizuto but I wanna know how.
SoraSenpaiSep 7, 2022 5:34 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 7, 2022 4:58 PM

Jul 2022
my girl yume got so jealous i feel her so hard
that h girl whose name i forgot (as it usually goes with me and names lol) is mad bold, got on my nerves
anyhow, fun episode to watch while making a pause in my statistics and probability exam prep
Sep 7, 2022 5:50 PM
Apr 2022
last few episodes are remarkably well written, I was surprised
Sep 7, 2022 6:44 PM
Oct 2021
Came into this anime with low expectations as it was a high 6 at the time I started watching and that the setup was similar to domestic girlfriend, but surprisingly finding this to be one of my favourite animes of the season.
Sep 7, 2022 6:47 PM
May 2017
Even with the story having everything to be a disaster, I am impressed how the episodes are cute, enjoyable and fun.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 7, 2022 8:13 PM
Aug 2016
Pues, nada, lo mismo de siempre y lo que nos dan en todos los episodios, pero con un acercamiento mas importante entre nuestros protagonistas
Sep 7, 2022 9:19 PM
Feb 2019
Mucha Tensión sexual a lo largo del capítulo
Sep 7, 2022 9:23 PM

Sep 2020
idk why I'm oddly enjoying this show, but i'll accept it

Sep 7, 2022 9:47 PM
Aug 2013
Hate this stupid show so much, best girl keeps getting cockblocked.
Sep 7, 2022 10:30 PM
Dec 2021
Lo de siempre. Higashira cargando con todo el anime
Sep 7, 2022 10:47 PM
May 2016
memSaheb001 said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-Sep 8, 2022 9:17 AM
Sep 7, 2022 10:51 PM

Feb 2020
If I had to guess, the movie they watched was Kimi no na Wa. They so blatantly show the exact names and covers of LNs throughout this series, but are afraid of the movie title? LOL...
Guess they don't want the extra costs.

Higashira absolutely knows what she's doing! I actually really really REALLY like her character, now. From her perspective, there is absolutely no reason to give up on Mizuto. Her course of action is correct - judging by the information that she has. It's so refreshing to have a female character who's not a coward, for once.

Starting to wonder if the story will end now or we'll have another season. I guess we'll see it for what it is next week.
Sep 7, 2022 10:56 PM
May 2016
yaoibitch said:
Hate this stupid show so much, best girl keeps getting cockblocked.

then stop watching because

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-Sep 8, 2022 9:18 AM
Sep 7, 2022 11:35 PM

Dec 2017
Isana being extra pushy after already being rejected got me kinda mad, but Mizuto and Yume interactions are wholesome and funny as always
Sep 8, 2022 12:32 AM

May 2020
I just cant find yume to be cute. I still find her ugly somehow😂 reminds me off sayu tbf. Maybe because project no9’s character design is just average 😂
Sep 8, 2022 1:18 AM
Jan 2021
ninka22 said:
memSaheb001 said:

They get back together in vol 9

sadly anime Won't get that far ryt?
Sep 8, 2022 2:21 AM
Sep 2021
It was a nice episode, mizuto and yume interaction was really good, they both really loved their past and their relationship.

I give this episode 7/10.
Sep 8, 2022 2:50 AM
Jan 2021
wow wow wow wow w wowo woowdoowodoawodoad
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

194 by Cyruser »»
Jan 14, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2022

109 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Sep 29, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2022

172 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Sep 28, 2023 4:19 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2022

112 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Sep 28, 2023 10:28 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2022

102 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Sep 27, 2023 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.