Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
For someone who is literally going to die soon, she sure is joyful. Chisato in her yukata also looked nice but she also looks geared up ready and fight the good fight again.

I can't trust anything that comes out of Majima's mouth though. Something just feels off about his character.
Sep 3, 2022 8:03 AM

Feb 2018
Internet Automa

Somehow I thought this anime would become a wholsom or something feel likes happy & smile...Still about Chisato's heart, will the cafe close if Chisato die? besides is DA still targeting Mashima?

Maybe it's the first time I've seen Mashima talk to Yoshimatsu-san, Did they have any involvement with Chisato? Besides Yoshimatsu-san as Chisato's savior. The fact that Majima-san sneaks behind the scenes and hates DA and Allan Agency. And also this Akan secretary so sexyyy

Is Kurumi going to Germany? I didn't really listen to this scene, did I missing something?

And also wth with this eps, this is gonna be so saddd, those cafe announcement, The announcement that the cafe will be closed, and I was so sad, that flashback of Chisato loli photo too....

The customers were also surprised after seeing those paper, and asked about the cafe's closure plan.

Chisato will die when she grows up, so the kimono ceremony of maturity was held sooner, my imagination said that...Okay this is gonna be so sadd

Problem still persists, Chisato gets a call, Which one is DA or Mashima-san? For now, the third option is to ignore DA and Mashima-san and go to Yoshimatsu-san's place.

Sep 3, 2022 8:06 AM

Feb 2020
This is just too sad. :( I want a happy and wholesome ending...

Anyway, Chisato looked so beautiful in a kimono. <3

The next episode is going to be pretty action-packed.

SerafosSep 3, 2022 11:40 AM
Sep 3, 2022 8:08 AM
Apr 2021
Their second twitter is also 'closed' to coincide with today's episode :(

https://twitter.com/LYCO_RECO/status/1566077670944673792
Sep 3, 2022 8:17 AM

Nov 2010
Secret service beyond the law (DA), illegal organization (Alan institute) and terrorists. Chisato stands at the center of these groups. Can she overturn them in the remaining episodes? Anyway, her heart issue may be going to be solved by rescuing Yoshimatsu.
kuroneko99Sep 5, 2022 5:05 PM
Sep 3, 2022 8:59 AM

Sep 2012
This episode hits like a truck, I want calm times to come back :/

Sep 3, 2022 9:10 AM

Feb 2019
Omg chisato in kimono.. we won

Great episode. I really like how chaotic Majima is as a villian. Raises some good ethical questions like who the real bad guys of the series are. Deploying guns across the country to see what urges people give into is also a unique twist.

Really cute moments between chisato and Mika today as well. Glad she didn’t have any sense of resentment towards he or Shinji. Looking forward to seeing how things get resolved over these last few eps. If they stick the landing, A-1 will have a classic.

[URL= https://imgur.com/a/r0jhamE] This week’s title cards[/url]
Marinate1016Sep 3, 2022 9:36 AM
Sep 3, 2022 9:20 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I think the creators of the series wanted to go for a tragic ending at the start, but the incredible popularity of this anime might make them rethink the decision to kill her off. I can see this having sequel potential as well, so I do hope they don't go through with getting rid of her by the end.
Sep 3, 2022 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
woooowww Chisato in Kimono was looking very beautiful. I wish we will be able to see Takina in a kimono as well.

The next episode gonna be epic for sure.

Cafe LycoReco closure notice.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 3, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
Kurumi and Mizuki's search for Internet Automata...and Café LycoReco is closing down!?

DA has finally caught onto Majima, and plans to subdue and kill him at the double. Meanwhile, he has caught onto Yoshimatsu (and effectively the Alan Institute), and he won't hesitate to instigate war. With Mizuki and "Walnut" Kurumi gone as per Chisato's needs, there's but one more person: Takina, who's conducting her own investigation and is back at DA. Cafe LycoReco's chapter closes here, but not just yet.

While all of LycoReco's guests were just as surprised that the cafe is on its way to closing down, Mika's final gift to Chisato being that of a Kimono to celebrate her coming-of-age is nice to see. The truth about Yoshimatsu is revealed to Chisato, and is all a mistake for the girl whom she revered him as her saviour all this while. Despite Mika's breakdown of finally telling the truth, at least their "daughter" is kind and understanding.

The disparity between Majima and DA slowly exposes the Machiavellianism of the latter as Enkuboku is the next target, and begins the cat-and-mouse chase between both parties with Robota's help for Majima, infiltrating the presence of the people and starting a mass war to expose DA and the Lycoris. It's a total state of emergency that DA has only Chisato to look to engage her, and it's a Trolley problem for her to solve: choose to save the citizens, or Yoshimatsu.

Time for action against terrorists, and it'll be a wild ride.
Sep 3, 2022 9:28 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Chisato said Lycoreco would be shutting down!
Mizuki's plan is to go see a guy and Kurumi wants to stay with Chisato though she can't as the master would be lonely or so Chisato says.
Majima the weirdo is holding Yoshimatsu hostage.
The manga drawing customer is sad she won't have the quiet place that is Lycoreco cafe to draw anymore. The same goes for other customers who liked the place.
Chisato receives a kimono from Mika and it looks great on her.
Mika says he doesn't accept Chisato's praise and tells her that he said he was ok with her staying alive for the time she is active as a lycoris. Yoshimatsu then told Mika to raise Chisato into the strongest hitman which he promised.
But Chisato is still grateful for what he has done for her and doesn't really mind.
Mika called her his daughter.
Majima hacked into a public brodcast...
Civilians found guns in a paper bag and are killed even though they are innocent.
The commander is asked to deploy Chisato...
She listens to both Kusunoki and the hacker idiot who says he will kill Yoshimatsu by a bomb going off if she does anything...
But Chisato wants to hear what Yoshimatsu has to say in person.

IKOU ZE CHISATO!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 3, 2022 9:33 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 3, 2022 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
God damn man another emotional episode. Them closing down the Cafe really just hit me. Seeing both Kurumi and Mizuki leave was just...pain.

HOWEVER that ending is giving me hope for a HYPE AS FUCK reunion with Kurumi destroying that Hacker at his own game and Mizuki doing some shit to Help Mika.

AND we finally going to see Mika do some shit as well.

God damn that ending scene with Mika and Chisato about to leave to save Yoshi got me hype!!!

Also can't take away from our Girl Takina learning more and more about Majima and his plans and how Yoshi plays a role in this as well.

Great episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 3, 2022 9:43 AM

Mar 2021
Chisato looked so beautiful in a Kimono

Its so sad to see the cafe close
Sep 3, 2022 9:46 AM
ProfessionalDumb
Jun 2022
This episode... If you weren't paying attention to story, it's pretty much a clearance for the previous episodes and setting the objective for the end of the series. Now we pretty much know everyone's true intentions and it's great. If the ending is executed correctly, this'll be one of my all time favorites.
Sep 3, 2022 9:47 AM

Sep 2021
Seeing all the customers come by to ask about LycoReco's closing was really sad... but I think it hurts even more to see Chisato being her usual self through all of this. With her having had her kimono ceremony, it feels like just another flag. At this point, though, it also feels like anything goes, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks to the people posting the images of the closing notice, btw. ♡

I do also wonder what Majima's deal is. Something about his speech felt kind of personal, and I actually like how, from an outside perspective- he seems to want to expose the lies that have held up this society, Lycoris and all. He's basically fighting an all out war between the DA, the Lycoris, and the Alan Institute. And through hiding the guns for civilians like he did, he wants to show just how fragile this 'peace' is. I like how Majima isn't (relatively) a cookie-cutter villain, and I'm sure we'll see some surprises from him before the season is out.

Seeing how absolutely ferocious Takina was in getting information and standing up to Majima was intense, especially because we know exactly why she's feeling that way right now. The Takina from the start of this season wouldn't have nearly as much emotion in her voice, or as much care driving her actions. It's clear how much Chisato has changed her and affected her, even through those brief scenes.

I feel like I have less and less to say each episode, but only because all the setup has been done, and we're just waiting to see how all of this plays out. For now, Chisato is officially back in action!

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Sep 3, 2022 9:48 AM

Jan 2009
Chisato closed the cafe eh

Majima hates too much peace and he wants a balance of peace and chaos eh

and the Alan Institute do not care what happens to their test subjects then but Yoshi decided he must interfere with Chisato

Sep 3, 2022 9:52 AM

Dec 2020
Majima is a crazy dude he has no turn back now.Chisato is wearing a Kimono holy i love it and that Takina is searching for yoshi san to find a replacement for chisato heart<3.
Holy that was sad with the closure of the cafe.
Looking forward to the next episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 3, 2022 9:52 AM

Oct 2017
Everyone freaking out over the cafe closing down shows just how much it means to them. I hope Chisato lives and continues the cafe.

So this was Majima's big plan, he provided guns to people and made a mess of things. The situation is grim and they baited Chisato with Yoshi. Hopefully Takina and the other Lycoris will be enough to handle Majima.
Sep 3, 2022 9:53 AM
Jan 2018
I hope this gets a second season, I feel like they're expanding the world too much and it won't be possible to explore everything until the final episode.
Sep 3, 2022 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
Congratulations, Chisato! You let a terrorist escape, now your savior is in danger, and another great scale terrorist attack is happening.

I now just hope Takina don't get sidelined, or killed.
Sep 3, 2022 9:55 AM

May 2020
Pieces are there already to put an epic action heavy episode following this one, have to make myself ready for practically anything transpiring next time.

Cafe closing and everything lowkey reminding of the same we had in Tokyo ghoul lol.
Sep 3, 2022 9:57 AM
Feb 2021
The final chapter is near...
Sep 3, 2022 10:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It was too sweet to see the regulars of the shop come one by one and plead to open back up one day, just goes to show how they appreciate Chisato's positiveness in particular. And this applies to us viewers too. But honestly, @ACasualViewer, if the original plan was to kill her off with a good ending, it goes without saying but I'd rather have that than a last-minute bomb just to end with a happy note.

Majima is finally trying to get the Lycoris system known to the public. All that just for this seems a little silly for now, but let's see why first. Already some mayhem in the streets and public areas, well done Majima!

Sensei finally informs Chisato of the truth behind his role with Yoshi-san, and credits to her for taking it so professionally like that. Off to saving Yoshi-san! I like how Sensei convinced Chisato to leave Majima at the hands of Takinam I'm sure the two will coincide at some point anyway.

Even the Govt. wants DA to just leave it all to Chisato xD.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 3, 2022 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
Kurumi and Mizuki leaving, and the cafe closing really does give off the vibe of depressing closure. Majima scattering guns all over the place and lighting a fuse on this peaceful society is setting up what's looking to be a chaotic final 3 episodes. I'm sure we're going to see Kurumi and Mizuki come back to help Chisato and Mika because of this.
thebrentinator24Sep 3, 2022 10:09 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 3, 2022 10:06 AM
Jun 2020
Loved this week's episode. I knew that Majima was gonna expose the DA but this was not how I imagined it to be.

Overall a bit restrained on the side of animation, figures since it was outsourced to studio voln. The compositing was great tho, really nailed the warm tones. The storyboarding by Adachi-san and Ito-san was also great.

Their story is coming to a conclusion. Let's follow them through to the end.
Sep 3, 2022 10:09 AM
Apr 2021
ACasualViewer said:
I think the creators of the series wanted to go for a tragic ending at the start, but the incredible popularity of this anime might make them rethink the decision to kill her off. I can see this having sequel potential as well, so I do hope they don't go through with getting rid of her by the end.

idkkkk, I honestly think it will be a tragic yet satisfying ending. happy endings get old and this story is too god for that clique. Obviously, sadly Chisato will pass imo , but I think it'll reflect as a hero for the future in silence as she had and things will go to as they were because of what she did.
Sep 3, 2022 10:23 AM

Sep 2017
Kurumi sucks as a hacker.

Hacker basic 101: When someone sneaks suddenly, you should be prepared to switch tabs immediately to different window like using Alt+Tab or some combination. If not, atleast have the IQ to make sure your screen can be rotated to face away from point of entrance.

Any person who does NSFW stuff can tell you that easiest way not to reveal everything would just be to tilt screen away from entrance.

Majima atleast shook things up. He is just following in Makishima Shogo's footsteps, but lycoris need to be taken down a huge peg. Same goes for Alan institute. Douchebags are just using a girls life for their own ends.

Chisato's soap opera drama was meh.

dunno if they will get out of the cafe anyways.

Also, it is pretty stupid that Lycoris department/DA didnt have a kill switch to stop the transmissions from the new tower when they explicitly know that terrorist is there. SMH. So much for IQ of characters.

Also, can't vouch for that stupid guy on the bench who thought it would be a good idea to take a gun just like terrorist Majima which was conveniently sitting below him in a pocket. That's what u get for listening blindly to anyone.

If you have watched enough movies, you should know that guns are lethal devices and are meant to be taken seriously.

Even if it was a toy gun, what are u gonna do, play with it???
smh.

Alteast Majima/Makishima shogo clone delivered a good burn to Takina for her being too forward in asking questions. Even I found that too out of character for takina.

Anyways, if you want a better and more realistic series dealing with actual counter terrorism and with actual stakes being involved, I recommend u watch psycho pass.

Majima in here is a near clone of Makishima Shogo and not original. So if you think Majima is great, check out Makishima Shogo instead in psycho pass.

JeremiahOrangeSep 3, 2022 10:29 AM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 3, 2022 10:26 AM

Feb 2011
Slicoreth said:
ACasualViewer said:

idkkkk, I honestly think it will be a tragic yet satisfying ending. happy endings get old and this story is too god for that clique. Obviously, sadly Chisato will pass imo , but I think it'll reflect as a hero for the future in silence as she had and things will go to as they were because of what she did.

I think after the end you will be dissapoint xD
I mean everything is here for anhappy ending.
She will rescue Shinji and of course in the Suitcase is a special gift for her.
Sep 3, 2022 10:27 AM

Jul 2020
Way to go Majima! Scattering guns all over the city is a fine way to finally shake things up. Also spit facts about the DA pretending to protect peace while actually not caring about the law at all and manipulating citizens into believing in life without evil. I'm definitely rooting for this guy.
Sep 3, 2022 10:27 AM
Apr 2021
Nuckel-Cell said:
Slicoreth said:

I think after the end you will be dissapoint xD
I mean everything is here for anhappy ending.
She will rescue Shinji and of course in the Suitcase is a special gift for her.

and I definitely could be! I'm just playing detective with the the Stand By Me Easter egg in the intro and my hopes for a good story. but, I've been wrong many times 🤷
Sep 3, 2022 10:34 AM

Jan 2022
I don't like how things ended the way they did, it was so abrupt. How much time passed? I really hope that if she kills the green haired guy, Yoshi will rethink Chisato's heart condition.
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 3, 2022 10:38 AM

Jan 2022
Softhenic03 said:
Pieces are there already to put an epic action heavy episode following this one, have to make myself ready for practically anything transpiring next time.

Cafe closing and everything lowkey reminding of the same we had in Tokyo ghoul lol.

I completely forgot about that in Tokyo ghoul, it was so sad. Thanks for the reminder tho :o)
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 3, 2022 10:49 AM
Oct 2021
How could anyone not be on Majima's side? He wants money just because he's worried about how his men live, he wants to dismantle an orgnaisation that gives no shit about "Innocent until proven guilty", and he's shown a lot more competance than the DA. Yeah he's a terrorist but come on! Can't a guy kill a few innocents every once in a while?

On a more serious note (not that all of that was a joke), This episode had the strongest character moment for Chisato, when she's finally learned what her whole live was supposed to be, she overcame it by realizing that she lived a better life than that of a killer, and she's thankful to Mika and Shinji despite everything. It stayed true to Chisato's character. The dialogue was really good, even if I think it should've happened a few episodes ago. It's a bit weird that she never realized what was going on since she knew it was the same people who gave her her heart that decided to shut it down. That should've given her a hint, but oh well. Can't expect every character to use their brain more than once a month.

Too bad Chisato kicked Kurumi and Mizuki out like that, they would've come in handy during that last scene, but I'm sure they're not actually gone and they'll just be the writer's card to bail our heroes from whatever situation.

On the bad side, we have Takina just casualy getting to Majima's client's cell. You'd think access to such a high value target would be very restricted. But no, she can just get in, interrogate and torture the prisoner and get out of there while nobody is around to arrest her or punish her in any way. The guy was even yelling at the top of his lungs.One more point for the DA being sloppy idiots once again. But hey, that scene gave Takina a really cool line so that's great.

The DA track Majima's convoy, and they're able to change the roads and traffic signs so that they lead him to... right where he wants to go? Why not to literally anywhere else? How did he get in the tower again? why didn't they just stop the elevators from working? why aren't all floors filled with lycorises? All they have is 4 teams surrounding the 4 entrances to the same floor, and if we assume they're all the same size as Fuki's team that we see (7 Lycorises) then the DA has a grand total of...28 Lycorises. On a single floor. For the most notorious global terrorist ever...

Yeah, so how the fuck did he get inside the tower again?

And apparently Majima and his men can just plant guns all around the city and the DA doesn't discover that. But the moment a citizen pulls out a gun there's a guy there to.."neutralize" the threat. I can't stress how fucking stupid that citizen that pulled out the gun is. Like you just find a gun, you touch it like a braindead moron, and when a policeman shows up you don't drop it and point it towards the police insead. I've been pointing out how the citizens do not notice or hear anything almost every episode of this show, but I'm convinced now. Every citizen in this world must've had a lobotomy that removed any kind of awareness or common sense from them. That explains everything!
Could you imagine if electricity was just cut off from the entire city? I recon that's within the DA's power. Would've been a shame. but oh well.

Also, remember that cop that visits the cafe regularly that sneaked into the destroyed metro station in episode 5? that guy is shown to be in the crowd, and he seems aware of the incoming threat. Looks to me like there's a subplot that's been cut here, but I could be reading too much into it.

Poor Kusunoki. After keeping her end of the deal and giving Takina a place back in DA she gets ghosted by Chisato. Is there a reaeson why she didn't call her earlier? And she seems interested only in saving Yoshi.
Weekly reminder that the Alan intitute is an organization that supports terrorism. I really really want them to appear before a court and get exposed for everything they did. Which is why I'm hoping Majima gets all the plot armor he fucking needs next episode. Come on show. I believe in you.
Sep 3, 2022 10:51 AM

Dec 2015
Thanos + Joker = Majima? XD. I like how they set things up on this episode for the end game.

Somewhere in his mind Mika still thought of her as that little girl he had to protect.
But when he brought out the coming of age kimono, he came clean to Chisato about everything.

Speaking of the coming of age ceremony, Japan changed the age from 20 to 18 this year.
Since she only has little time left before the ceremony it's fitting to bring that out now.
Especially considering once she turns 18 she's supposed to retire from the DA.
Sep 3, 2022 11:01 AM

Dec 2021
I was so worried about Chisato since a few episodes ago but I hope Kurumi may find something that would fix her heart problem in time. That part with the kimono is just touching but at the same time gave me anxiety for her.

The past few episodes felt short to me and this is something I look forward to every week. I believe in Takina and I could see how much she developed as a person.
Mar 2020
This week's episode has insane buildup, we might really gonna see some Lycoris getting killed in the next episodes which I'd really hate to see. I'm excited to see how this anime would unfold.

But I'm not gonna change my perspective that they're really trying to push many storylines at once, this anime basically has multiple routes and perspectives so all I can say is that good luck wrapping all of this shit up within 3 episodes but I'm very excited to see the actions and guns blazing, Majima is a clever bastard.

At this point, the worse this anime could get from me is an 8/10, if they managed to wrapped the story amazingly then it would an instant 10/10 cult classic that'll join many notable animes.

Nov 2015
Interesting... when Majima ask Yoshi where is Alan HQ, I think this is some kind of a hint that we will have Lycoris Recoil season 2 in 1-2 years from now.

If this turned out to be true, then I'm also sure all of the main casts or at least most of them will survive to appear in 2nd season.

As for what will happen to Chisato, this might be anime original, but I bet either she will somehow change Yoshi mind about her mission and thus both Yoshi and her maid will repair her heart OR someone important donate their heart to Chisato (this one is unlikely, but not impossible).
Sep 3, 2022 11:26 AM
Apr 2022
Setting up for an interesting conclusion. Of course, they have to stick the landing...
Sep 3, 2022 11:43 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
JeremiahOrange said:
Kurumi sucks as a hacker.

Alteast Majima/Makishima shogo clone delivered a good burn to Takina for her being too forward in asking questions. Even I found that too out of character for takina.

Anyways, if you want a better and more realistic series dealing with actual counter terrorism and with actual stakes being involved, I recommend u watch psycho pass.

Majima in here is a near clone of Makishima Shogo and not original. So if you think Majima is great, check out Makishima Shogo instead in psycho pass.

I wouldn't even begin comparing Majima to Makishima honestly, Makishima is written so much better and he has grounded real reasons for his terrorism that actually make sense to the audience. Majima is an unhinged psychopath, Makishima was revolting against an *actually* oppressive regime. DA has shown no signs of oppressing normal people, their version of Japan is practically utopian with little to no infringement on personal rights, it cannot be compared to how the Sibyl System operated Japan in Psychopass.
ACasualViewerSep 3, 2022 11:47 AM
Sep 3, 2022 11:47 AM
May 2022
Chisato in a kimono is so pretty :D

And that part with Mika hit like a truck.
ALMOST cried.
I have a feeling I will be ugly crying at the end of this.
Sep 3, 2022 12:00 PM

Sep 2017
Mad wholesome vibes between Mika and Chisato. Meanwhile homie planted guns all over Japan. I mean tbh even if that happened idk it would turn into a massive blood bath, especially with how Japan is with guns.
Sep 3, 2022 12:18 PM

May 2021
Am I the only person who wants the DA to lose? All that shit feels so dystopian to me, hate stuff like that just like the main "villain" as he's being potrayed here.

Sep 3, 2022 12:23 PM

Apr 2016
ACasualViewer said:

I don't think the show gaining popularity during its runtime affects the production whatsoever. There is no way this wasn't entirely finished before it started airing.
Sep 3, 2022 12:28 PM

Nov 2013
Hmm... with all the "Chisato's gonna die" atmosphere in the show, it will be a surprise if she actually dies in the end anyways. Too predictable and anticlimactic even.

We're in the endgame now.

I predict Chisato will get a heart made in Germany lol - thanks to Kurumi and Mizuki.

I also expect Majima to break and cry after Chisato speaks with him.

Lycoris and Alan will likely be exposed at the end.

The show doesn't feel like it will have more seasons, the story will likely have a definitive conclusion.
Sep 3, 2022 12:29 PM

May 2018
Chisato, kicking ass.

Germany is the only country to make good quality products so a heart is right there

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Sep 3, 2022 12:33 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
HajimeNozomiUwU said:
ACasualViewer said:

I don't think the show gaining popularity during its runtime affects the production whatsoever. There is no way this wasn't entirely finished before it started airing.

You would be surprised, lots of series censor or even skip specific episodes from airing if something in real life happens that is similar to the episode. Similarly a lot of series can change endings in advance if they expect a cancellation to occur half way or if a new season is happening, anime especially is almost never complete in terms of production when it begins airing.
Sep 3, 2022 12:36 PM
May 2021
cute girls doing counter terrorism
Sep 3, 2022 12:40 PM

Nov 2016
Stage for the finale is set. Hopefully we see some cool sakuga again followed by an emotional climax that will do the relationship between Chisato and Takina justice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2022 12:41 PM

Dec 2019
This was insanely good, this ep got me so emotional over chisato, and majima's plan, I want to know so badly what he is going to do, I can see sth epic unfolding in the next episodes, 3 episodes leftt, les gooooooooooo

"That's why, at this very moment, in the interval of a second,
I wish to cross the world lines and protect your smile.
Then, once again into a time loop devoid of misery,
I will be swallowed as a lonely observer."

Sep 3, 2022 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
It's game time babyyyyyyyy
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

304 by xiiraito »»
Yesterday, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2022

208 by warpedaqua »»
Yesterday, 8:29 AM

» Why is there so many visually repulsive characters in Lycoris Recoil Recoil? ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - Jan 29, 2023

120 by Spunkert »»
May 1, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

338 by PYuyles »»
Apr 19, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

441 by AnthonyParrett »»
Apr 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.