Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Oh Lou, that silly jealous girl.

Ofc, the episode had its silly gimmicks as usual especially with the amount of humor and jokes thrown in. Thanks Tsukasa. Despite all the goofy moments, there was a sweet moment between him and Hinata.

And yikes, that last scene with Lou lol
Jan 25, 2022 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
Lou ate her sacred animal/god without noticing! LMAO... I've wondered what will be her reaction when she knows the real identity of that meat.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 25, 2022 7:38 AM

Feb 2020
Haha. Lou is such a hilarious character. That ending was priceless. xD

Also, Tsukasa and Hinata were so cute again.

This is easily my favorite comedy of the season.
Jan 25, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2017
Weaker than the first 2 episodes but it wasn't that bad. Lou's got quite the eccentric personality to say the least, and went through quite the experiences too the whole episode from her hair to eating the guardian deity her clan valued, to public humiliation when it came to 'beauty' and competition lol.
Jan 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Jan 2021
Wow they wrecked Lou's village, deity, status and hair. Then they mock her God and tell her to get a new one. Insult to injury she unknowingly eats her deity at the end of the episode. Geez this episode was full of insulting humor, but at least half of it was funny.
Jan 25, 2022 8:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lou is a bit stupid but poor girl though she really had 100% of bad luck during the episode xD to the point that she ate her deity xDDDD remember Tachibana to not drunk with this tiny body now
Jan 25, 2022 9:09 AM
Jul 2016
Tachibana was right. Jinguuji is the cutest name I have ever heard. Rolls right off the tongue.

I almost like how the anime mocks common fan service scenes. Tachibana's boxers are not remotely sexy; the elf girl gets mocked for stripping; Tachibana doesn't even enjoy being in a naked girl's body.

We also enjoy ambiguously bi Jinguuji outright stating that he has no interest in girls. He brutally rekts that elf girl lmaooooo.
Jan 25, 2022 9:12 AM

Jun 2013
This show is so funny! Gives me strong Konosuba Vibes!
Jan 25, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, Hinata must be careful about his her settings as a grown up dude in a girl's body. Being a bashful female that Tsukasa cannot tolerate any further, better find the Demon Lord, defeat it and turn back to a man quick.

Ah shit, Lou the elf is here to complain about her guardian deity deformed and defiled by the humans, and even worse, they're very devoted to the Goddess of Love and Beauty. But man, Tsukasa knows how to burn the women he sees, and especially to the elves...and Lou is already a lost cause as a thot to misjudge them. Tsukasa literally "One Stone Throwed" Lou defiling her hair which symbolized their elvenhood, utterly defeated.

Man, if Tsukasa and Hinata dated in their current state, things would've been different. But to enjoy life as with their past in the fantasy world, it's comfort...but not when you're being drunk like Hinata running around amok, only to get trapped within the confines of a carnivorous plant and saved because of simple hate.

Shucks...Lou eating her own guardian deity's meat...who'd know to tell her that...xD
Jan 25, 2022 10:10 AM
Sep 2015
ep 1 miss
ep 2 hit
ep 3 miss
ep 4 (should be a hit because Kirito copycat appear)
Jan 25, 2022 10:29 AM
Sep 2018
「Whoa! Did you really kill that with one blow?!」
「Yes. Any idea what it is?」
「Not a clue.」
「Gah!」
「Hmm? Elder, do you know anything concerning this?」
「It's the Divine Guardian of the forest!」
「My bad.」
「Nah, it's not our Divine Guardian.」
Whose Divine Guardian might it be?

「So, we burned down the forest?」
「Yes.」
「Might someone get upset?」
「Dunno.」

「Burned down our forest! Killed our Divine Guardian and skinned it! Someone. Will. Pay. For. This!」

---

「Mmm. Tasty.」
Jan 25, 2022 10:31 AM

Apr 2012
on the whole plant scene i was like
'he stays charmed and the plant eats Tachibana - the end'
and i would not even be mad cose every1 knew he was gonna save 'her', i was not gonna be even mad if that happened

Lou eating the meat too, ella no sabe pepelaugh

also is it just me? Lou looks hotter with her short hair than her ponytail
Angry_By_DefaultJan 25, 2022 10:35 AM
Jan 25, 2022 10:51 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Lou was very jealous of Tachibana's beauty and blamed it on them being cultists xD. Jinguji flung a rock at her which had 1000000% power than it should have had lol and cut off her hair! Tachibana's new body gets drunk after 1 sip of alcohol! He ran around the place and then ended up trapped! And Jinguji got charmed by Tachibana making it difficult to save him...
He concludes he needs a shocking blow to remove the status effect. 'I Hate bell peppers' was Tachibana's response and it made Jinguji so mad that he punched through the plant!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 25, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2014
Tachibana hates bell peppers? This has now made me really sad... XD

Aside from his taste in vegetables, this episode was another cracker. Lou was an amusing addition in this episode as she was hell bent on having Jinguuji and Tachibana apologise for burning their forest and also killing their guardian deity while also stripping in front of everyone else at the same time (she does look hot in her outfit, though).

However, all she succeeded was how many times she took the L and how bad her luck was. She lost against Tachibana in terms of beauty, then failed to take the pair out. To add insult to injury, she also lost her ponytail after Jinguuji's powerful stone throw chopped it off completely, although I would argue that her messier hairstyle suits her more. =P

After that, she also accidentally ate the meat of her guardian deity before getting dragged away by a plant monster. She's an idiot, but I do feel sorry for her to a certain degree.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, where a Kirito lookalike makes his appearance.
Jan 25, 2022 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
It was so cute when Hinata started to cry and you could see her tears thru her shirt, I feel bad for bell peppers, they always get bad rep on anime and are so tasty.
Jan 25, 2022 2:18 PM

Aug 2020
another funny episode. That elf was hilarious

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 25, 2022 2:29 PM

Jan 2022
Another perfect adaptation again.

Does it feel like people are judging episodes as if they just thought up the episode after the previous one ended or is it just me?

I fee like I don't know many series that go 1 to 1 with the original source material. I felt sort of sad that this got adapted first as how recent it was compared to other stories (not that I don't like this series, I read it from its start after all), but I'm super happy to see something I've known about get such a great adaptation.

We really got lucky to have such great people behind this adaptation.

Jan 25, 2022 2:33 PM
Mar 2021
I am a sucker for goofy faces, and this episode had a TON of them. the animators like nothing more than to contort the characters' faces into the funniest shapes.

It really feels like everyone involved in this production is just having so much fun making this, but it also remains compelling because Tachibana and Jinguji are likable, sympathetic characters with strengths and weaknesses.

also. Jinguji had never seen a woman naked before. please let that sink in. let it sink in all the way. Done? okay. what do we make of that, folks?

the stripper elf was kind of funny, but the funniest part was her aggrieved attendants, who are clearly pretty close to done with her bullshit. also her eating the forest spirit's meat at the end had some Konosuba energy to it.

all in all, best episode so far, the direction and animation remain good (don't confuse budget with animation, they're clearly operating on a budget, but they're using it VERY WELL, not worrying so much about sakuga as about making the jokes land).
Jan 25, 2022 2:58 PM

Apr 2018
The beauty battle between Elf and Tachibana made me laugh quite a bit. Everything related to the elf was fun.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Jan 25, 2022 3:16 PM

Jul 2021
It was a very funny episode and a new character was introduced, which apparently will serve to increase the comedy of the anime.
asdasdsadad
Jan 25, 2022 4:36 PM
Jul 2021
This is turning out way better than I ever expected, plenty of legitimate laughs this episode.
Jan 25, 2022 5:00 PM

May 2021
Doubts about Tachibana's gender have begun to form. Curious to see what answer these two come up with.
Decent episode but that last scene tho..

Jan 25, 2022 8:36 PM
Mar 2019
crazer778 said:
Another perfect adaptation again.

Does it feel like people are judging episodes as if they just thought up the episode after the previous one ended or is it just me?

I fee like I don't know many series that go 1 to 1 with the original source material. I felt sort of sad that this got adapted first as how recent it was compared to other stories (not that I don't like this series, I read it from its start after all), but I'm super happy to see something I've known about get such a great adaptation.

We really got lucky to have such great people behind this adaptation.

I have to agree, even tho the missed the part where jinguuji covered his eyes after seeing tachibana naked but his fingers wanted to move, also they cut out the part where tachibana got the right to slab him, this totals up to maybe 10 seconds so there are probably other reasons why the cut it.

Also as a manga reader it still seams odd to me if they are going for 12 episodes at this pacing and almost 1 to 1 adaption, it looks like they need 14+ episodes or so.
Jan 25, 2022 8:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another great one, we met a new character, being the chieftain of the elves, Lou, and she likes stripping to show off her beauty lol, and it’s honestly hilarious Jinguji and Tachibana killed the guardian deity without knowing. Jinguji was also pretty savage this time with how aggressive he was with Lou, and then proceeds to throw a rock at ludicrous speed to cut her hair, and I’m kinda sad about that because I loved the hairstyle lol, but she still looks cute with the cut hair too. 2nd half of the episode was great too, Tachibana’s new body can’t handle alcohol and he nearly gets eaten by a plant monster, leading to Jinguji’s rescue, and shame on Tachibana for not liking bell peppers, I love those.

Also rip Lou once again at the end, eats her deity without knowing it and gets dragged away by a plant monster, I’m guessing she’s gonna be a punching bag of a reoccurring character, which is funny but I still feel kinda bad lol.
Jan 25, 2022 9:42 PM

Jul 2021
Comedy in this anime is really handled well, the timing and stuff is nice and it makes for actual audible laughs.

That elf is cute and a fun character lol, it was fun to watch her. That last scene of her eating the meat got me good, it was perfectly done.

5/5 episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 26, 2022 12:35 AM
Jan 2022
Turned out that rabbit monster is a forest guardian also Lou and the two elves are LED goddess worshippers 😅 Seems like Jinguji should be triggered so he could release his max power.

Comedy side, unfortunately it was a big miss for me. Hoped next episode could be improved
Jan 26, 2022 1:53 AM

Jul 2021
Tsukasa is a giga chad kids, don't underestimate his superb strength and ability, he can even rekt a Guardian deity to the deed. Oh boy Tsukasa should've at least knock the door before entering the house or otherwise he'll scream like what the fuck is going on to Hinata after taking a shower or otherwise it could be Hinata's intention to seduce him :o Not gonna lie Hinata and Tsukasa are acting like a cute couple who are still against each other but Tsukasa's first time seeing a naked woman? That's very unexpected, bet he doesn't go partying around and see polar dancers who are near naked jkjk but the same time, just accept it yeah, like what Hinata said and at least for herself, she must at least gain consciousness towards her surrounding xD Stop the cap Tsukasa, you know your inner thought is going like, "cutecutecutecutecutecutecute" and Hinata maybe refused to go back to Tachibana but that's a long way to go due to Hinata feeling of superiority but Tsukasa.

Now both of them are heading to the village and before they were about to head on their adventure, the elves were arguing about some settlement, well to be fair their morning routine was just a charcoal after looking at how dangerous the environment is in their window :v But anyways Tsukasa went to *arrogant mode* and took responsibility for what he did to the Guardian deity and wished to negotiate but the argument continues and right, going to note that the elves are followers of The Goddess of Love and Beauty, gotcha but isn’t Lou being a bit too provocative xD? Yeah totally lost it, she’s an exhibitionist, you don't need to go that far Tsukasa but that's 100% true. Oh so Lou, you think that you're a money digger who has the privilege to take others orders for you to be the goated goddess of all? Nu-oh! that ain't happening sweetly, society is cruel and it makes sense to what you're doing just push more boundaries ahead other people who have taken orders from you :) Lou is just turning this segment into some beauty competition against Hinata and majority of humanity chose Hinata over Lou and that makes a lot of sense :P That magic arrow animation was really satisfying, it gave different cute magical outlooks :o

Also Hinata and Tsukasa was so protective once again :3 I find it quite ironic that a rock Tsukasa threw to Lou manages to cut her braid off LMAO and goddamn she has lost an emotional damage of her superiority but it does make sense that Tsukasa is a giga chad after all since the very beginning, oh boy can’t wait to see a karma. I knew that the meat at first was very suspicious but was quite shocked it was from the Guardian Deity, however Hinata enjoyed it and those dishes looks like what it’d be serve in a chinese restaurant :P They both spend the night together, how cute :D! and oh no! Drunk Hinata appears, and afterwards, she’s all tied up to some carnivorous plant. This setting is just full of unusual monsters. It's scary. “You’re 32 years old and you still can’t eat green bell peppers” totally lost it but to be frank I’m quite old and I still hate mushroom :( Anyways Hinata crying was so natural of herself being Tachibana but Tsukasa manages to back her up :) Lou eating the Guardian deity’s meat, oh boy she thinks she's all innocent but look at her now, captured by the carnivorous plant LMAO. Great episode overall, the adventure is getting deepening and nice to see Kirito look alike is about to appear next episode!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 26, 2022 3:40 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was fucking hilarious. I love Lou already, she's fun as hell, I look forward to seeing her in more unfortunate situations lmao. The voice acting in this show is top notch.

Drunk Tachibana is a blessing, well, as with other drunk anime girls. Finally, Kirito will be introduced, I wonder what kinda wacky shit he'll bring.
Jan 26, 2022 4:28 AM

Mar 2010
So the vine plant is revenge of the deity. Wonder if we will see that elf again lol. My man just admitted he ain't got no interest in women lmao
Jan 26, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
Easily the best episode by far for me. The jokes landed, there were some good character development moments between Jinguuji and Tachibana and some decent food for thought that definitely wasn't expected from a comedy series. I can't wait to see what more could be in store.
Jan 26, 2022 10:10 AM

Jul 2013
The poor elf. I know she was supposed to be an arrogant bitch that got what was coming to her, but everything that happened to her this episode made me feel so bad for her (still hilarious). She needs a big hug.
IllyricusJan 26, 2022 3:06 PM
Jan 26, 2022 9:11 PM

Oct 2021
Is that.... a tentacle scene in isekai without any fanservice?

How is this possible?
Jan 28, 2022 7:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah they meet the elf woman. The monster that Jinguuji killed before actually her guardian deity, and the forest they burned actually their sacred forest. But, when hearing she worshipped the goddess, Jinguuji can't help but take a fight. That's some tense talks there, and villager just don't give any fuck about them xd. Feelsbadman for her when losing her precious hair, her voice suddenly become even more cuter xd. Even her strip won't budge the tough Jinguuji which ofc already being charmed by Tachibana from the start. But when she's about to reach her, suddenly found and eat her guardian deity meet, legend said, she actually quite had fun deep down the forest. The end xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 28, 2022 7:41 AM
Mar 2019
EdgyLord666 said:

How is this possible?

It actually had more fanservice in the manga since tachibana was wearing panties, i hope they change it for the blu-ray version.
Jan 28, 2022 8:48 AM

Dec 2016
When Tachibana got caught by that weird thing, I was really hoping to see some tentacle play XD

Lou looks much nicer in that haircut.

I liked Tsukasa's answer to Tachibana's question. Tho Tachibana barfing right after kinda ruined the ambience XD

I'm actually slowly starting to enjoy this anime after this episode. Previously I didn't find their comedy that funny but this episode actually made me laugh.
Jan 28, 2022 2:53 PM

May 2009
Series is great but there is one problem - it's censored due to bilibili being one of main producers. Everyone knows Xinnie the Pooh hates fun and orders to censor everything.
For example dumb elf wears thong without skirt in the manga which explains why is she called perverted whole time.
Jan 28, 2022 2:58 PM

Oct 2021
Xuggy said:
EdgyLord666 said:

How is this possible?

It actually had more fanservice in the manga since tachibana was wearing panties, i hope they change it for the blu-ray version.

Yeah people also said the goddess actually naked in the manga ver.

I'm fine with it tho, because I'm not here for the fanservices
Jan 28, 2022 8:43 PM

Apr 2020
We now meet the elves as they accuse our duo of burning their grounds and killing their guardian angel...which both are true but we won't talk about it.

The way Jinguuji handled the elf was so hilarious, I don't know what is going through his head. Also cooking up the guardian creature as meat is laughable, looks like the elf is fooled as well. But hey, usual romantic flairs happened to our duo this episode, and it looks like Hinata is now at a point of converting to a woman in a spiritual sense.

Well that'll be pretty interesting, can't wait for them to reach the city.
Jan 29, 2022 12:26 AM
Mar 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
Xuggy said:

For me the issue is not the fanservice but rather the fact that i like every scene that makes tachibana seem more girlish, mainly because the next part in the manga that shows this is all the way in chapter 75+ and they only adapt till chapter 70 for the anime.
Jan 29, 2022 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
The elves will have their revenge on humans in The Swarm Queen. Rang can't wait for it's adaptation. The Isekai protagonists declares war on human after they destroy an Elf village
Jan 29, 2022 1:08 AM

Oct 2021
Xuggy said:
EdgyLord666 said:

For me the issue is not the fanservice but rather the fact that i like every scene that makes tachibana seem more girlish, mainly because the next part in the manga that shows this is all the way in chapter 75+ and they only adapt till chapter 70 for the anime.

Calm down bro
It's still early part, she isn't supposed to be girly yet, right?
Jan 29, 2022 1:52 AM
Mar 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
Xuggy said:

Calm down bro
It's still early part, she isn't supposed to be girly yet, right?

Well i guess your right, need to wait for the events in the capital for that.
Jan 29, 2022 8:14 PM
Oct 2018
Violet42 said:
also. Jinguji had never seen a woman naked before. please let that sink in. let it sink in all the way. Done? okay. what do we make of that, folks?

I'll be honest here, despite opening myself up to ridicule and abuse from the internet. I think it's personally fine, but I'll be honest here and say I'm exactly like Jinguji in this regard so maybe I'm not the best person to answer this. Even though I'm in my late twenties, never been with a woman or seen one naked simply as I'm a bit of an idiot with a severe insecurity about myself, so never felt comfortable enough around anyone.

In Jinguji's case he was just constantly attracting attention from girls and women his life, so while some might like that, I can see why it might put some off. That said, maybe he is just happy with Tachibana, although before isekai, not in a romantic way.

But I think it's just a matter of whenever you feel ready. I guess it's not really "normal", but don't think anyone should be judged for making these decisions or be looked down as being any less of a "man". Not saying you're one of these people, but there's some pretty toxic people out there. There's plenty of other things to focus on until you change your mind, not everything is a race. Or not, there's some people who actually have no interest.

Enjoying the anime though, yeah while I can how being in a woman's body could be fun, I guess it's not entirely great. Tachibana probably just wants to change back now despite some of the perks. I kind of knew the meat was the creature straight away lol
Jan 29, 2022 10:58 PM

Sep 2018
This series is now my favorite isekai. I loved the weird jealous elf. I thought she was going to get obliterated with the rock so the hair getting cut was pretty funny. Great romance between the bros this episode.
Feb 12, 2022 9:55 AM

Mar 2010
I want that blonde gal so bad rn.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 1, 2022 3:26 PM

May 2019
friendship level are strong in this eps
Apr 18, 2022 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
A funny elf appears. And rather stupid as well.
May 17, 2022 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
Jinguji truly is one stubborn guy by making the angry elf even more raging mad, although she most likely was going to lose hair anyway with the amount she used for bow shooting.

Jul 26, 2022 4:22 AM

Jun 2021
The elf chick eating the guardian deity as his spirit looks on sadly was my favorite part of this episode alongside drunk Tachibana lol. Oh, and Jinguji with the rock, that was great too haha.

This show is too damn funny lol.
Jan 9, 2023 2:32 PM
Apr 2013
Can't say this was my favorite episode because of all the mean stuff happening to that elf but overall it was good. The conversations about gender are fun and the anime is funny.

Best Waifu: Holo - Spice and Wolf
Favorite Anime: Steins; Gate
Read my Wolf's Rain fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12618229/1/Finding-Paradise-Wolf-s-Rain
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2022

118 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 12, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

69 by Dude_Phantom96 »»
Mar 25, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

33 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 3, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

29 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2022

36 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.