Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 27, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, I love the little bit of RPG imaginary gags this episode.

Futaba also seems busy cleaning the house so credit to her for the hard work. Souta's date with Touko was also amusing to watch imo. Touko seemed very prepared for the occasion and made an impression. Futaba's own little date (if it can be called that) with Takeda was also fun to watch imo.
Stark700Nov 27, 2021 9:21 AM
Nov 27, 2021 9:05 AM

Apr 2010
The couples had a lot of fun even if they don't call themselves couple yet.
The Aquarium part was nice they had a lot of fun and the dolphin show certainly brought out their feelings.

Anyway watching a scary show wasn't the best choice Futaba made.
Nov 27, 2021 9:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They finally have a lot of free time, so the couples can do their own activities, it was especially sweet to see Kazama and Sakurai's date at the aquarium, sure that Kazama had some balls to "save" her from these annoying guys while using a shoujo manga quote XD Futaba being scarred and winning a stuffed toy from the crane game was also nice to see
Nov 27, 2021 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
Golden Week, the week where Japanese people really take time off to rest and do their own stuff. As expected, the men are trying to hit on Touko, though clearly she's gunning for Kazama. Step up your game if you don't want your woman to be snatched away, Kazama.

While Futaba spends her time doing housework and watching horror shows (only to get shocked by it), Takeda is doing his usual exercise. The reliable Senpai knocking on Futaba's door, what a scene to save the Kouhai from terror watching more horror shows, eating ramen at Takeda's usual ramen place, and playing some claw machines to win plush toys.

Kazama and Touko had a nice date, it's interesting how Kazama likens it to an RPG-like format. Hah, a dolphin that looks and is named exactly like Kazama, is this a joke lols. There seemed to be no end to Touko getting hit by rando guys, and Kazama finally confessed, even if it was a half-assed effort that speaks true to his heart.

What a good Golden Week of rest.
Nov 27, 2021 9:33 AM
Nov 2020
This one was such a fucking wholesome episode. A laid back and fun episode.
Nov 27, 2021 9:44 AM
Sep 2015
I want to see senpai spending the golden week in public bath!

But that dolphin though...
Nov 27, 2021 9:47 AM

Oct 2017
Kazama and Sakurai's aquarium date was sweet. Kazama getting embarrassed by what he said was hilarious. Sakurai's expressions were just too adorable.

Futaba and Takeda interactions were wholesome as usual. It was funny seeing Futaba getting scared. Also good for her, she got a present from senpai.

These four can't just be honest can they, get together already.
Nov 27, 2021 9:48 AM

Jul 2015
we wanted a sakurai x kazama episode and we fking got one! and GOD! was it not the most cutest darned episode till date..

i even found our adult loli to be freaking adorable as fuck!

i still find it creepy for random men to just grab a stranger woman hand on streets.. that's wrong my dudes.. never do that..
Nov 27, 2021 9:55 AM

Apr 2014
Kazuma and Sakurai were visited Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, aww..... I really miss this aquarium. TBH, they were very lovely and I totally cheer for them to be a couple.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 27, 2021 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
The only worth thing to do during a golden week/free days is playing video games all day long.

Or go out with a girl you like. Yeah, that'll do as well.
Nov 27, 2021 10:08 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Tbf maté tea is quite good. I drink it almost daily.

The comparison between Soutas was hilarious.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 27, 2021 10:42 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh, I REALLY hope he knocks the jealousy shit off, I really love these two and it would suck if he was half a jealous douche even if it's only out of her view and he just keeps thinking about it. And why does he have to keep ruining it by staring at her boobs! Like bro, I'm a dude and I get it but if you really like her you don't do that shit on a first few dates or before you are actually dating.

Also come on Futaba stop being a baby, aren't you like 23 years old? Lmao, also I was absolutely 100% sure he'd get that first try on the claw machine. Btw did anyone else think Kazama looks like a girl a little but in the end credit artist sketch?? Natsumi looks awesome, she's such a great character I wish we saw her a little more often like maybe she started working at the office with them? That would be cool imo.
DKDiabloLichtNov 27, 2021 10:59 AM
Nov 27, 2021 10:51 AM
May 2020
golden week inadvertently bringing couples together
Nov 27, 2021 10:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Futaba was scared by a tv show she watched and tried to not be scared by watching movies about cute animals but that didn't work xD. Takeda came to visit her and they ate ramen together and had fun at the claw machine which was nice to see. We also got to see more of best girl Sakurai and Kazuma go on an aquarium 'date?' together which was great. Souta the dolphin's stare looked exactly like Kazuma's lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 27, 2021 11:03 AM

Nov 2016
That dolphin is literally him, Souta should consider himself lucky. At least he wasn't compared to a gorilla.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 27, 2021 11:12 AM

Aug 2017
Come on they should already confess! They clearly love each other

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 27, 2021 11:16 AM
Dec 2020
I like how this episode highlights two types of falling in love: One by making an effort and getting out of your comfort zone to make your significant other happy, and the other by finding bliss and comfort in the usual routine with your significant other. I'm rooting for both couples.

That dolphin though XD
Nov 27, 2021 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was so cute and vanilla that it burns.
Nov 27, 2021 11:29 AM
Sep 2021
finally an episode according to the fan's desire, showing the kazama-sakurai couple.....it was so fucking sweet episode
Nov 27, 2021 12:22 PM
Aug 2021
I dunno about the rest of you but I was smiling from fucking ear to ear this episode. Igarashi and Takeda had minimal new development, but that boy Kazama made some big strides with Sakurai, pulling out an ikemen line from a shoujo manga. Seeing Sakurai blushing after he said "she's mine" really reminded me of Nishikata getting Takagi with the famous critical hit. Pity that the main two didn't have much progress, but that allowed the Kazama/Sakurai plot to shine even more.
Nov 27, 2021 12:59 PM

Dec 2020
I just love how kazuma and sakurai interact together that was such an wholesome and cute episode.

Lol the delphin face looks like him, igarashi and takeda are playing crain games.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 27, 2021 1:29 PM

Nov 2019
Two of them were porpoises, not dolphins.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Nov 27, 2021 2:07 PM
Mar 2015
Good Golden Week for our couples
Nov 27, 2021 2:18 PM
Dec 2019
Yeah, two random men grabbing a woman arm in front of a place with security, and even running after them after a guy come and say he is with her. Lazy ass creator
Nov 27, 2021 2:29 PM

May 2015
I must agree, mate tea is delicious, but come on, you don't just grab people and run after them just for this. If anything, mate tea deserves a better advertisment.
Nov 27, 2021 2:42 PM
Jun 2013
I still dont fully buy Kazama and Sakurai, different than Takeda and Igarashi where we can see how well and naturally they're bonding with each other, the first two has nothing going on for them besides the author just putting them together because yes, Kazama is literally no different than all the other colleagues that keep hitting on Sakurai because obviously she's hot af, Kazama shows no other reason for liking her than her face or big boobs and Sakurai has no reason to specifically like Kazama instead all the other colleagues that aren't even ugly or rude to her, basically the author "tries" to paint Kazama as a "different guy" in Sakurai eyes, but he fails to actually do because in the end Kazama is just actually presented as a shy/introvert horny gamer that is interested in Sakurai only because she is pretty and has big boobs, but because he's apparently "a nicer guy" than the others in work (that are nice guys too), Sakurai got interested, isn't like it's a horrible couple or anything but when you compare to the main couple that is so well developed, these two seems such a shallow couple.
Nov 27, 2021 2:42 PM
Jun 2021
Great to see Kazama and Sakurai getting more screen time as they deserve 😁
Nov 27, 2021 3:54 PM

Jul 2017
bro what about the matte tea D:

but damn that was very wholesome. I don't really have high hopes they'll get together (or at the very least it'll be right at the end) but damn sakurai x kazama best ship
Nov 27, 2021 3:59 PM

Aug 2020
It's over before I knew it. That was unbelievably fun. Going out on holidays/golden week. Best episode so far.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 27, 2021 4:01 PM

Jul 2016
last week we had Kimi no na wa, today we had Animal Crossing being featured. this show is too good with references!
Nov 27, 2021 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Touko and very cute with Kazuma what a beautiful couple.

At times it seems that Takedo is like Futaba's father lol.
Nov 27, 2021 5:15 PM

May 2020
Nothing beats going out with your girl on holidays, so Kazama should consider himself lucky. Also that embarrassment on both of their faces <3.

Was usual for Futaba and Senpai but they had fun.
Softhenic03Nov 27, 2021 10:38 PM
Nov 27, 2021 5:52 PM

Jul 2016
Kazama can't stop winning. What a chad.

Also, gotta love the fact of Futaba practically going on a date with Takeda without even noticing it.
Nov 27, 2021 6:42 PM

Jan 2020
The Kazama parts were so sweet. I could watch them all day

I like the way it kept switching between the two (futaba's and kazama's)

Nov 27, 2021 6:43 PM

Jun 2021
My heart can't take this. Both couples were cute and fun to watch in different ways.
Nov 27, 2021 6:54 PM

Sep 2018
Had to roll my eyes at the scene where the men forcefully grabbed Sakurai, wanting her to go for a drink with them. Overused set up and an outdated trope IMO.

Other than that, I enjoyed everything else as per usual. Best anime of the season continues to be the best anime of the season.
Nov 27, 2021 6:58 PM

Aug 2014
While I did like Kazama and Sakurai this week a little more than usual, I feel like I'm at the limit with their dynamic. Luckily it seems they made some progress, but their material is obviously inferior to Futaba and Takeda's. It almost reached "generic dorama normie couple" levels at times, thankfully the short but sweet scenes with Futaba and Takeda were well-implemented.

At this point I'd take more screen time from the Russian (?) co-worker than those two.
Nov 27, 2021 7:02 PM

Jan 2017
Poor Mate tea doesn't get the screentime it deserves :(
Nov 27, 2021 7:57 PM

Oct 2017
so so good! this might be my favorite episode yet. the main couple is adorable but dang sakurai and kazama are close seconds
Nov 27, 2021 8:21 PM

Mar 2021
Yup, this series gives me the good brain chemicals. It gives me serious CGDCT series vibes but as a romcom. Can we get more cute people doing cute things shows? I'm way into that.

It's a little too real watching a guy who's 1000% in not even come close to realizing it, though.
Nov 27, 2021 8:32 PM

Oct 2016
So at this point I think it's clear that the desperate guy will end with the weird girl.
I want Futaba to stop acting like a kid, thus Kazama and Sakurai saved this episode for me.
Nov 27, 2021 8:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An off-week for everyone on the office, and sure they've got a lot of different plan to do.

The dude that collect rock near the river to spend his time reminds me of a certain cgdct show from the previous early year. Such a nostalgia. Another dude wanna picked up his dream-girl and trying to get hitched at the end of the week. Why not start it with the girl that startled you, there? Kazama decided to clear his newly game, but after finding out Sakurai as always being disturbed, his plan suddenly changed into an aquarium date. Not bad, unfriendly-looking dolphin. While Futaba, ah, as usual wanna be a good and capable woman. But still scared over the tv horror program in the middle of the day? Don't worry, Papa Takeda came in to save you!

Usual duo couple on sight with their different activities. It should be better if they showed me another coworker activities beside them. But, all in all, this is still a fine wholesome episode as always.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 27, 2021 9:14 PM

Jan 2013
forget Flipper, Souta the dolphin is best dolphin
Nov 27, 2021 9:17 PM

Jun 2020
I like this change of pace for once they have their holidays with their time, Kazuma's imagination kind of seems familiar to me, Animal Crossing reference hell yeah this show is nice indeed

A date with Sakurai about god damn time, Igarashi looks so helpless sometimes and I'm dumb enough to not understand that because she's like a kid, Sakurai's laugh is something to live for like who doesn't want to hear that once in a while

That dolphin and Kazuma's resemblance is hilarious, He looks like he had a dolphin kid idk what to say anymore, If only Kazuma wasn't embraced he scored some heavy points but that's a lot of courage already for Sakurai glad that he bought Souta the dolphin for Sakurai would love to see that more in future episodes.
Nov 27, 2021 9:18 PM

Feb 2011
this show is so adorable. Sakurai was so cute when she got soaked, and igarashi smacking takeda when he went over was hilarious

this show's development is so wonderful

Nov 27, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
I can't be the only one who sees the similarities here...

^^^^^
Click me
exLightningNov 27, 2021 9:49 PM
Nov 27, 2021 9:41 PM

Jan 2021
OOOOHH! Kazama and Sakurai go on a date to the aquarium! What an adorable date. Sakurai is so pretty.. she looks really happy to be able to go on a date with Kazama.. especially the moment when they are going home :3

Futaba's date with Takeda is cute too haha ​​XD it is a very ordinary/normal date and not much different from their daily activities but I know it's fun and means a lot to Futaba.

I laughed when I heard Futaba confidently say that she would become an independent and fully grown woman.. but soon she was scared just because of a horror tv show XD

Nov 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2016
What do you mean, Kazama and Sakurai is not the main ship? What a wholesome golden week episode. I like how the episode shifted the screentime between Igarashi&Takeda and Kazama&Sakurai. One for some cute fun, while the other for some diabetes.

Those dudes really wanted them to try that mate tea lmao.
Nov 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Oct 2018
I love so much the couple Kazama x Sakurai <3 always good to have an episode with them ^^
Nov 28, 2021 2:46 AM

Apr 2015
Once again Kazama and Sakurai being the better couple this episode. I do wonder how much Takeda spend on that cat plush. Hopefully I can go back to Japan to do some crane games myself again.

What a wholesome date at the aquarium for Kazama and Sakurai. They really seemed to have enjoyed themselves and I cracked up seeing the dolphin who looks exactly like Kazama. Kazama going back to the shop to get the dolphin plush for Sakurai was bless, too bad she got harassed by 2 faceless dudes. Oh Kazama if only you knew that the "Souta" was aimed at you and not at the plush.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2021

124 by nec0_0 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

167 by nazunaanimeomiru »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

78 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2021

93 by jspyy »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:21 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2021

93 by jspyy »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.