Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 17, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2015
That video game bullshit was just excruciating.

Old as fuck criticism but I really don't get these JP otakus that find the need for JRPG bullshit to permeate every single one of their isekais.
Oct 17, 2021 5:23 PM

Jul 2009
Compared to the manga, the anime gives us more information about his discussion with the goddess. <3
Oct 18, 2021 1:07 AM
Jul 2021
kyled00m said:
Compared to the manga, the anime gives us more information about his discussion with the goddess. <3

the manga also cut the blonde side girl because she is

so yes the manga is not great adaptations.
Oct 18, 2021 12:02 PM

May 2009
I fucking hate video games mechanics in LNshit adaptations. It shows right a way that author can't write for shit.
The scene where he picked up CARDS-skills was cringeworthy.
Oct 19, 2021 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
some questionable aspects, hmmmm. when MC said his father had another side of him and then they went in the basement and he got naked, i was all ??? but then the father simply just analyzed his physique.

anyway, MC is very cute crossdressed as a girl. and i want to know what his D skill is.
Oct 19, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2021
Not really a fan of the video game like skill choosing thing, happens way too much in anime but also honestly in this case can't think of a better way they could've done it. Also that naked examination scene had me worried for a sec, thought his dad was gonna end up being a kiddy fiddler.

Other than that the animation of the fire magic was gorgeous
Oct 19, 2021 10:15 AM

Jul 2020
The whole anime I kept thinking
It's just a game but in Anime form with unnecessary dialogue.
Lanz said:
That video game bullshit was just excruciating.

Old as fuck criticism but I really don't get these JP otakus that find the need for JRPG bullshit to permeate every single one of their isekais.

I really hope that the Japanese Audience realize one day that 90% of Isekai is literally the same thing.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 20, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2019
I like where this is going
Oct 20, 2021 12:09 PM

Jul 2008
Woah it's like seeing another mushoku tensei with this episode. Really similar !
I really like mushoku, so let's hope it's as good as it, but I am kinda afraid of the harem/comedy note of this show.

Also I find it hard to believe how he easily dropped his assassin mindset to retrieve his emotions and happiness.
I loved the way he was emotionless before.
CainaelOct 20, 2021 12:26 PM
Oct 20, 2021 12:17 PM

Apr 2017
MegamiRem said:
That's a lot of coincidences lol. Lugh took a nice skillset and I'm quite curious to know what his B skill is but it will proly be revealed at a critical moment so gonna wait for it.

Lugh's parents are nice people. His father maybe an assasin but he cares for his family and his Mom is really beautiful and has a fun personality. She reminded me of Anos' mom. Also Lugh's magc teacher is finally here and seems like she's one of those eternal lolis.

Yeah lmao. Glad I'm not the only one who saw baby Anos at that moment when she was holding Lugh. To be honest, I was kinda expecting Lugh to start speaking, but he didn't
Oct 20, 2021 1:12 PM

Jan 2018
In normal isekai anime we have the hero die via a truck or something. But the assassins org crashed an entire plane full of passengers who got nothing to do with them in order to "assassinate" one person. Talk about an overkill (literally). But Ig it doesn’t really matter cause we know those people will be reincarnated probably in different worlds without retaining the memories of their past lives (thus without the trauma). So it's all daijobou in the grand scheme of things. See the problem with reincarnation?

That goddess has some ara ara vibes which I like.
0451Oct 20, 2021 1:16 PM
Oct 20, 2021 5:13 PM

Mar 2014
His new mom reminds me of the MC's mother from Misfit of Demon King Academy. Just extremely sweet and loving no matter how static the MC is. They even have similar hairstyles (and omg they have the same outfit from the references I found lmao)

Oct 20, 2021 9:58 PM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
It's not anything crazy or special, but it's definitely becoming better than I assumed it would be. Seeing how the first half of episode 1 played out, I'm actually looking forward to how this develops in later episodes. Looking forward to whatever might come next episode with that new magic teacher girl that showed up at the end of this one, too.
Oct 22, 2021 7:54 PM

Jan 2016
Every time I see a genius child I will assume they were reborn from another world and they brought their experiences with them. This gives me Musholu Tensei vibes. Also I legit thought the dad was going to molest him for a sec there.
Sulfur2Oct 22, 2021 8:06 PM
Oct 23, 2021 8:31 PM
Jan 2021
Roxy of this anime is here!
Oct 27, 2021 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
I like this anime! This is the next best anime to Mushoku Tensei in my opinion! By the way, the first place is Tensura! Man! If I were him, I would've asked that Goddess to reincarnate me as a girl. :( Are there any anime like that out there!?

By the way, that was magic? That was strong! Stronger than any magic I've seen in other anime! Well, except for Tensura of course!
Oct 27, 2021 5:25 AM
Jul 2020
I like this anime! This is the next best anime to Mushoku Tensei in my opinion! By the way, the first place is Tensura! Man! If I were him, I would've asked that Goddess to reincarnate me as a girl. :( Are there any anime like that out there!?

By the way, that was magic? That was strong! Stronger than any magic I've seen in other anime! Well, except for Tensura of course!
Why do you want to be a girl? because of the possibility that you will marry a man even an old man if you are unlucky because of coercion and become his concubine. Even if you decide to fall in love with a girl, you still need to have a high status and can't have sex normally. Have you thought about becoming bisexual and looking like a girl?
Oct 28, 2021 3:50 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
While all the side characters are nothing too special at all, like I find the mom kind of annoying, having a competent isekai protagonist is what is driving this forward for me. He's skilled because he was skilled in his previous life, but still has much to learn in this world, like his upcoming magic tutoring.

His tutor is no Roxy, but who knows, maybe she'll also turn out to be a fun character as well.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 28, 2021 8:08 PM

Aug 2014
whyyy change him into girls dress ;/ I thought it will be normal anime about killing and the story is like a fanservice for everyone slice of life story
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 3, 2021 11:52 PM

Oct 2019
Lugh at 7 is ridiculously strong and fast, and he hasn't even learnt any magic spells yet.. The naive description of his family as 'dark but righteous' simply because they assassinate under orders from the royal family brought to mind the old saying "And who watches the watchers?"

What if half the royal family ordered them to kill the other half because perhaps they were rivals to the throne? Would they still obey and forget all about getting rid of 'evil people doing evil deeds' or would they refuse because the other half were also their bosses, thus they could claim a 'conflict of interest'?

I doubt all their marks are going to be repulsive underage girl abductors, buyers and sellers like at the the start of episode 1. I predict a lot of times they just have them kill political rivals the only 'crime' of whom was a bit higher ambition than the royals were comfortable with. And an assassin should still do it, because it's not their job to question if a mark deserves to die or not.

Lugh's mother is very hot, caressing and cuddly. She has the soul and mannerisms of a cat - at least in relation to Lugh. It has not yet been clarified if she's also an assassin but most likely she must be. Since later on Lugh is paired with no less than four hot girls unfortunately this show belongs to the harem subgenre (though it has not been tagged as such here), which we frankly could do with less, not more of..

So it's both an isekai and a harem show at the same time. Two birds with one stone to make sure both options are checked and it's more likely it gets published and later adapted as an anime..
Nov 4, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2020
Alright pretty convenient way for the goddess to show the ropes to our MC, I find her a bit irritating at times but eh time to get reincarnated. Looks like Lugh's parents are.... interesting. I was already shocked by the "secret checkup" that his dad takes to his son, that really fazed me. Also why her momma gotta be busty and have a knack for crossdressing, she a feisty one I should say.

But anyways, we now have Dia who's going to teach our boy with some of that MAGIC...she a Loli huh.
Nov 5, 2021 6:37 AM
Apr 2021
MC being already OP, why didn't he go all the way and choose all six magic attributes instead of four? I guess, he would have to train even more but still, it didn't make much sense to me. Anyone who read LN or whatever source for this show is and can clarify?
Nov 16, 2021 1:43 PM

Sep 2018
So, this is actually pretty okay.

It's got all the tropes and it knows what it's doing with them, as already noted there are some very unambiguous call outs to other shows.

I'm settling in for a fun ride.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 18, 2021 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
Why do i have the feeling that by the next episode he will overpass her in terms of skill xD
But besides that, i am really enjoying this, the art, animations, and the story is really well made.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2021 10:30 PM

Dec 2013
Those skills he chose is perfect for someone who is obsessed with training.

The mother is unexpectedly adorable. The father is a lucky man.

We got Dia's intro at the end! I wonder how long until we meet the rest of the characters from the first episode.
Dec 30, 2021 12:32 AM
Jul 2021
i wonder what that d rank skill is and esri is one hell of a mother damn i like it
Jan 15, 2022 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
A relaxing ep with plenty covered. Redo of Healer author can certainly tone things down when he wants to xD

Isekai moms are always top-tier. You've just got to love Esri lol

Jan 27, 2022 6:55 PM
Oct 2019
that's how you end an episode haha
Mar 6, 2022 3:36 PM

Feb 2018
Lugh seems to be having a good time so far in this new world.. Let's see how it will go with his teachings on magic
Apr 18, 2022 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
So far I like the fact a lot of though has been put in the setting like Lugh's knowledge on cooking and stuff makes sense given his assassin past and also how he grows up in an assassin household compared to random teenagers from other isekai shows. Also bless the new mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) especially with what she forced him to wear at the end lol.

May 1, 2022 9:31 AM

Sep 2012
if i were him i would have asked the goddess to isekai the rookie with me, u got to feel responsible for her sins she got dragged down with u

the mother is bit crazy (trying to breast feed like a 7-11y old son) lol
Sugram22May 27, 2022 4:07 AM
Jul 12, 2022 9:12 PM

Apr 2009
I like his thinking and how he asked for all the information he could obtain, then assumed foreseeable conditions with possible outcomes and their contingencies that may arise of the hero's assassination within the mission time frame. He really is a professional!

What's the D rank skill that he choose, and that the Goddess was a poor judge of? Come on, I'm dying of curiosity here!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 28, 2022 3:10 PM

Jan 2019
Getting big Mushoku Tensei vibes from this. Protagonist lives an unsatisfying life, god reincarnates them with ulterior motives, even the jailbait magic teacher!

Aug 27, 2023 7:35 AM

Sep 2014
Thats a weirdly in depth explanation, usually isekai skip this kind of setup.

Something about this show is super edgy, even more so than I expected with that title.

And the rest seems kinda generic? I guess the real plot will start when he is older
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Nov 2023
Well interesting, he'll live to be the greatest assassin in this anime
Dec 20, 2023 4:00 PM
Jun 2012
When she arm outstretched. The world literally on fire.

We'll thats when you run boi. That is a crazy one.

No way around it.
Jan 6, 2:36 AM

May 2020
Not bad for episode 2. Grandpa born in assasin family, not his mother thought. Fit with his skill he got from the goddess. A good long explanation for introduction. Now Lugh will learn magic from 'a loli'? yea she cute too. Let see how it works.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.