Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Knowing Kalego-sensei, it won't be THAT easy for Iruma's class of misfits to earn the Royal One so easily, even if the approvals are made evident. But the hinge of students and staff of Babyls whom Iruma have helped in the past (tip: do side quests, it'll come back to bless you), now reciprocate the help to overturn the effect and clinch victory.

The long awaited battle is finally over: the Misfit Class has earned the right to use the Royal One, and break out into the festivity mode! The gates have been unlocked to the Royal One classroom, and where stood former Demon King Derkila's place, Iruma's presence totally made him look like a badass.

Nevertheless though, Ali's evil cycle of Iruma was a dark time, and Iruma is back to normal after that harrowing experience. Whatever it is, it all ended amicably...with Iruma being Mr. Royal One.

What a showing.
KANLen09Jun 5, 2021 6:23 AM
Jun 5, 2021 4:29 AM

Jun 2019
So... there's only Kalego Sensei's left for his approval. But he came up with excuses to keep them out of Royal One. But, just when everything was going according to Kalego Sensei's wishes, Iruma's good deeds helped him with every faculty on the school campus gave his approval, Sensei had to give him his approval as well.

The grand entrance to the Royal One was epic. Everyone seemed so happy and many came to see the Abnormal Class after that. With, Iruma being the mastermind of the whole scenario, he sat on the throne declaring that he's going to the top and maybe become the Demon King one day.

And this was the end of Evil Iruma's reign, after he got back to his normal self, he apologized to everyone. Everyone still believes in him. Good to see that. Man, I wish we could've seen more of Evil Iruma. He's just so cool.
Jun 5, 2021 4:45 AM

Jan 2021
Ohhh, they did it, I was already disappointed, but in the end life returns the favours
Iruma has a black hole in his stomach 😂
God, and the whole Royal One was just for one personl? 0.0
The usual Iruma is back, hopefully in the future he'll have more cycles of evil....

Jun 5, 2021 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
The scene where all of the staff of babyls gave them their sign was quite emotional. Iruma's everyone's hero. Finally they got the royal one and man Iruma sitting on the throne scene was epic.
Jun 5, 2021 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
Oh man this was a great episode! I actually liked Evil Iruma in the end and hope he comes back, but I think I love Normal Iruma a bit more. Nice that they have a classroom thats not under ground.

Looks like Kalego is going to make them work now even harder.

Man I was waiting to see what Amelie and Iruma's interaction would be and it did not disappoint! So good. Just now waiting for Iruma to reciprocate Amelie's feelings. :3
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2021 5:35 AM
Mar 2021
Noooooooooo 😭😭😭
Jun 5, 2021 5:51 AM
Mar 2020
Amazing arc, the 180 in Iruma's character yet decicisvly still being himself, the cool ass throne shot....
hmm~ this really had everything, including being over early enough to leave you craving more.
This exited me cause it got many of the things right anime usually only accomplishes either after 500 episodes when wrapping up, or more commonly never at all, and honestly feel bad for the show's I will review from now on with these raised standarts. Hats of the the person who gave this series the green light for so many episodes.
Jun 5, 2021 6:25 AM

Jan 2020
Guess no more simping for wicked Iruma. Sad times, great episode, loved the end and that amazing scene of him sitting in the chair. This arc wins.
Jun 5, 2021 7:01 AM

Dec 2011
When all the other faculty members come to give their stamps. I tear up a bit since it was the pure/cute Iruma kindness that was the last strike to get the win.
Sad that Irumean is gone but it won't be the last time we will see him and Kalego saying Su ki ma was everyone i ever wanted lol
Jun 5, 2021 7:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great that they finally accessed to the Royal One, even though it was a trap with the signatures.
And wow, Iruma is back to his "naive" self, both are cool but I loved the evil one xD
Jun 5, 2021 7:14 AM

Jul 2015
I was honestly expecting new Iruma to be totally obnoxious, something like Bakugo but I must say he is quite based and much better than before.

Jun 5, 2021 7:34 AM
Sep 2015
This is so fun! While Iruma doesn't have evil cycle, this could be considered as his evil cycle. But this is not his "top" mode, more like "power bottom" instead of his usual "submissive bottom". But to be fair, I always view all boys and men as bottom LOL.
Jun 5, 2021 7:43 AM

Jan 2014
It was fun while it lasted, but maybe we'll see the 'evil cycle' once again some time, or a mix of the two. as while it's labeled as such, Iruma's 'evil cycle' is actually way more good and sweet then it looks. That 'we won' really tells.
Jun 5, 2021 7:49 AM

Jun 2016
now iruma back to boring person again !!!
Jun 5, 2021 7:54 AM

Feb 2019
That shot of evil Iruma in the royal one throne room was so cool, too bad regular Iruma is back now lol. Evil Iruma eps>>>>
Jun 5, 2021 8:19 AM

Nov 2014
Back to normal already? Such a shame. Those few episodes were real blast. Tho I guess it's mostly thanks to the difference to his usual self.
Jun 5, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2018
I prefer old Iruma than Devil one
Jun 5, 2021 9:57 AM

Dec 2013
I'm going to miss Evil Iruma but I'm glad he is back to his old kind hearted self, at the end of the day it wasn't his new found assertiveness what got them into the Royal One but instead it was thanks to his selflessness with everyone at the school. That scene with Kalego telling them how everyone who works at the school was just as important and then they showing up to help was super sweet.
Jun 5, 2021 10:32 AM

Nov 2019
I think all elite demons, especially a candidate for the king need to have a dual character. Like Sullivan has his Oji-Chan Mode and Scary Baldy Mode. At the end, both personalities of Iruma conquered the R1. Normal Iruma sets up the foundation, Assertive Iruma gets the job done.

"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 5, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
I had been thinking before that Iruma looked quite similar to what little the show would let us see of the fabled Demon King, so it's interesting to see that acknowledged in-universe by Asmodeus like that. My thought had been that it was foreshadowing for the "demon" Iruma would become, but could it be the case that he's actually related to the Demon King somehow?

Either way, I'm not too surprised that Iruma returned to normal immediately after they succeeded in gaining access to the Royal One, and I will miss Evil Iruma and hope he returns someday.
Jun 5, 2021 11:18 AM

Sep 2020
demon circle arc was one of the best arc in the series
i enjoyed A lot and adaption was perfect too
Jun 5, 2021 11:29 AM
Sep 2018
Hmm.

Faculty consists of everyone working for the institution?
Yeah, right.
Not at any educational institution I've ever attended!

There's the Faculty, who handle teaching required coursework, and there's Support Staff, who handle everything else.
It was a major controversy when there was a push for librarians to be granted Faculty status at US Institutions of Higher Learning...some 30 years later it's still a source of conflict. (It's the publication requirements for tenure that are central to most of that...)

Kalego pulled that one out of his ass, but it backfired on him; the support staff suspected he'd do something like that, and were prepared in advance.
Backed into a corner, his integrity wouldn't allow him to not grant his own approval, but man oh man, for a moment there...he really wished he didn't have that level of integrity.
Jun 5, 2021 11:38 AM
Sep 2018
Atavistic said:
but could it be the case that he's actually related to the Demon King somehow?

There have been signs that Iruma isn't a normal human for quite some time, yes.
His appetite, for one.
His Hayate-level skills are another.

The only thing known about his parents is that they're scum, no knowledge of their ancestry...whether somewhere way back in his lineage there was Demonic blood is not touched up to date so far as I can recall.
If there is, it's pretty dilute, at least in regard to magic power generation; he relies upon the ring for that. But in regard to other traits?

We'll see.
It's not a thought to be swept aside with no serious consideration, at least.
Jun 5, 2021 11:46 AM

Mar 2017
Evil Iruma was cool af but I'm happy that our usual cute Iruma is back. I'm so curious about why he looks like the Demon King... I doubt he's related to him but with this mad anime you never know tbh haha
Jun 5, 2021 11:57 AM

Jun 2019
End of the Evil Iruma Arc, and I agree that it is the best arc so far. I had a smile on my face for almost the entire time, plus this arc took a substantial step advancing the plot while showing more about the Demon King.
Jun 5, 2021 12:01 PM

Sep 2019
I wanted to see more of Evil Iruma :( it was a great arc though
Jun 5, 2021 12:26 PM

Jan 2017
Bland Iruma is back, yay...
Jun 5, 2021 2:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Even the fools can make people's heart moving, and its really happening. They were all helping Iruma gathered all the slips on their own without even asking needed. Nice shit going out right there. Iruma good boy side hardworkship proved to be useful enough when its comes to those situations. Bad boy side was indeed proud of you, Iruma-kun. But, don't worry, Kalego sensei. You still can teaching them all you want on that gigantic classroom. Holy shit!

Then, welcome back Iruma-kun good boy side. Good boy for better. Many will still thinking you are bland. But, as bland as fruits, its can still come to fruition, right?

Now if only they will done some justice explanations over this dude:

Why he suddenly there, but never did something before. It will be more nice.

Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 5, 2021 2:46 PM

Mar 2010
Wish we saw more of whats inside the royal one, but damn that was one fun arc. Hope to see what else will happen.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 5, 2021 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Wait, come back... why...

It happened so fast.. the old Iruma is a good boi and I like that part of him aswell, but...

I hope that he comes back one way or another. Maybe they'll make Iruma remember his cool side as something that is needed sometimes and become a combination of the two. Or he'll simply realize that he's slowly transforming into a powerfull being. Who knows.

I'm curious about the next episode though, looks like he'll have a hard time... Also, did I see the demon king there as a flashback for a sec? Or who was that?
removed-userJun 5, 2021 3:01 PM
Jun 5, 2021 3:35 PM

Oct 2008
Kalego is in denial because he couldn't believe that dark-Iruma was able to get all the signatures needed!
also dark-Iruma was able to sit to the legendary Chair! lolz
5/5.

Jun 5, 2021 3:52 PM
Jul 2017
Damn it, why did Iruma go back to shota Iruma? I wanted him to stay as some tough guy. Jesus H. Christ! I wanted tough guy Iruma to fuck Kalego's ass up. Fucking bastard. Kono kuso yarou!
Jun 5, 2021 5:25 PM

Sep 2013

Clara carpet skating
Jun 5, 2021 5:26 PM

Mar 2016
I already miss evil-cycle Iruma. I wonder if we'll ever get to see him again.

I still like the scene where Iruma's niceness pays off. It's refreshing to see a nice character getting something good for their actions instead of just getting taken advantage of.

The throne was so big, and I was wondering how Iruma would climb it while still looking cool. I'm guessing the animators couldn't figure it out, so they just transitioned to him already being seated down. lol

I love Sullivan and Opera!! They don't have a lot of scenes, but their scenes are always some of the best.
Jun 5, 2021 6:15 PM
Mar 2018
Loved the episode! I am so happy that they are doing 21 for this season because for a moment I got a little sad when I realized that we are already on episode 8. I am happy that Iruma is back to his normal self, but I do wish that some parts of Dark Iruma will remain.

Dark Iruma on the throne reminded me of some scenes we saw in the first episode of the 1rst season and it made me wonder if we are going to get any kind of info on the demon king or if he will remain a mystery for the rest of the season.

Ameri and Iruma are so cute together! I cannot wait for more scenes with them!
Jun 5, 2021 9:51 PM

Nov 2012
I think I might miss rebellious Irma a little. I was hoping he'd retain a bit of the devil.
Jun 5, 2021 10:13 PM

Oct 2020
Well it was fun till it lasted gonna miss Iruma's Evil side
Jun 5, 2021 11:09 PM

Dec 2014
i'll miss cool Iruma :')
Jun 6, 2021 12:49 AM

Jan 2011
This ep is the kinda thing I love in this series.
Jun 6, 2021 2:57 AM

May 2018
Great ending! Too bad we won't see evil Iruma again though
Jun 6, 2021 3:13 AM
Aug 2020
I wish i could've gotten more episodes of iruma in evil cycle. The series became so interesting after he entered his evil cycle. Kinda disappointed it ended so soon😭
Jun 6, 2021 3:15 AM
Aug 2020
[/quote]
Haha i think evil iruma would've just jumped up or maybe used some magic to lift himself us?
Jun 6, 2021 6:16 AM
Mar 2021
I love seeing everyone already missing "evil" iruma and I'm just here like: he doesn't need to be in evil cycle to be cool, just you wait 😊 maybe season 3 tho 🤣
Jun 6, 2021 6:16 AM
Mar 2021
I love seeing everyone already missing "evil" iruma and I'm just here like: he doesn't need to be in evil cycle to be cool, just you wait 😊 maybe season 3 tho 🤣
Jun 6, 2021 2:13 PM

Jul 2016
Doing good deeds in a selfless way may benefit you one day. It was really sweet to see the entire school's staff reciprocating Iruma's endless kindness by giving their stamps. Now he and his classmates can officially move to the Royal One.

And so, Chad Iruma Arc comes to its conclusion. Overall, it was really entertaining while it lasted but I'm honestly glad Iruma is back to normal. That last shot of his chad-self sitting on the Demon Lord's throne looked sick af tho.
SouthRzVaJun 6, 2021 2:17 PM
Jun 6, 2021 9:27 PM

Dec 2016
It was such a heartwarming moment when the staff of Babyls gave them their stamps. Thanks to that they got Royal One and now Iruma is back to normal! I love Dark Iruma, but nothing compares to my cinnamon roll. ♥
Jun 6, 2021 9:59 PM

Dec 2016
Laplace_kun said:

J-ForeverJun 6, 2021 10:09 PM
Jun 8, 2021 1:13 AM
Dec 2014
This anime is the most wholesome thing, I love it so much.
Jun 8, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2020
Evil cycle Iruma was awesome. My initial impression of this side of Iruma was that he would be a jerk, but he was still the kindhearted Iruma but a Chad version of him. I love both Irumas, and I hope he shows up again. This season has been so entertaining so far.

Also, Ameri and Iruma are so cute. It would be nice if Iruma actually realizes her feelings for him.
Jun 13, 2021 10:43 PM

May 2015
Evil Iruma arc was so hype
We back to wholesome slice of life comedy I guess
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
Yesterday, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 29, 2021

56 by kejora »»
Yesterday, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.