Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2007 12:56 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, great episode. This show sure is picking up.

It came to my mind during this ep that it'd be quite bad if one of the kids died before fighting and then it
actually happened, I didn't expect that. I wonder how they're going to solve this. Maybe with the little girl?

Also, is it me or does the shape of the 'enemy' always kind of relate to the one who has to fight it? I mean
Kako was fond of the sea and water creatures - and the enemy looks like one big shell...

The little things that happened throughout this episode made it really interesting. Going to watch 7 now.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 6, 2007 1:13 PM

Apr 2007
Looks like Kako really lost it in this episode. I can't say he'll be missed though since he was controlled by nothing but lust to the last minute. Chizu seemed to want to blame herself for his death so how she'll react now will be interesting to see.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jun 6, 2007 5:04 PM

Oct 2006
:D Triad made 2 releases <3 (and about time :P)

This show is awesome... the way they portrai events and characters... briliant.

cyruz said:
Also, is it me or does the shape of the 'enemy' always kind of relate to the one who has to fight it? I mean
Kako was fond of the sea and water creatures - and the enemy looks like one big shell...
hm... it's possible. Though the other 2 they battle didn't have forms that actually could related them to the Zearth's pilot at that time... dunno.

I was actually expecting him to die, since I was expecting him to force himself on Chizu and that was bound to end up wrong. Plus I couldn't imagine him being able to fight from the moment he snaped.
I don't think it's a problem for them to lose a pilot, from my point, on the other thread. They'll pick a new one, and I'm thinking that will not be an issue in the long run... i think... And I don't think the little girl we be a replacement.

Still interested to see how the "chosen one" will react now, and since Chizu seems indeed to be blaming herself now, how will her feelings develop..

my turn to watch episode 7 now~
Jun 9, 2007 1:48 AM

Apr 2007
Episode 6 was great, as usual. Nice twist that Kako died before piloting Zearth, but i dont have a good karma on what will happen to Chizu next episode.....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2007 2:49 AM

May 2007
Kako got what was coming!

Although... I really thought that Chizu was going to... nevermind.

It was interesting how the enemy mech went after the aquarium. Almost like the pilot knew that Kako, the current Zearth pilot, was there.

Another interesting thing is that this mech killed other humans on purpose. Maybe the pilot was annoyed at being shot at. He may have had a similar personality to that last kid that died... the previous Zearth pilot, I forget his name.
Apr 8, 2008 12:53 AM

Apr 2007
Nice episode, mainly because Kako bites the dust; hated that kid. So I'm guessing Chizu's chair is the next one chosen since ep.7 seems to be all about her and her relationship with the teacher.
Jul 25, 2008 4:11 AM
Jun 2008
I really liked Kako's death in the manga better ;~;
At least there she didn't kill him "on accident" and not because he was coming on to her either and that makes a huge difference for the way I perceive her character >_>
Aug 21, 2008 3:19 PM
Oct 2007
So it's over with that guy huh.. Wonder who the next pilot is..
Sep 2, 2008 9:49 PM

Dec 2007
Simply being replaced by another child as the pilot seems way too simple, there must be more too it, but it seems that Chizu will probably be next since the next episode will focus on her.

#NBHNC
Sep 4, 2008 3:24 AM

Jun 2007
Am I the only one that kind of felt bad for the guy? He's like 16 after all, he's never even dated a women before let alone been loved by one. I cant say I'd be as desperate as he was but I sure would feel sad not being able to experience the joy of being with the women I loved before I died. Also Something tells me she had a bad experience with her teacher b/f.

Also, why is it that all the mecha come to earth but the kids never go to other planets? Something tells me this is strictly an earth battle. Maybe the people they're fighting are from different time periods or dimensions. So ultimately they could be fighting them selves from different time periods or dimension and the loser's earth is destroyed.

So in the end, it all comes down to the last person. The only real way to stop the endless rotation of battles is to destroy the Zearth after winning the 15th match. So whoever is last has to think of a way to destroy Zearth. At least thats my theory.
Nov 30, 2010 4:34 PM

Apr 2009
DeathfireD said:
Am I the only one that kind of felt bad for the guy? He's like 16 after all, he's never even dated a women before let alone been loved by one. I cant say I'd be as desperate as he was but I sure would feel sad not being able to experience the joy of being with the women I loved before I died. Also Something tells me she had a bad experience with her teacher b/f.

Also, why is it that all the mecha come to earth but the kids never go to other planets? Something tells me this is strictly an earth battle. Maybe the people they're fighting are from different time periods or dimensions. So ultimately they could be fighting them selves from different time periods or dimension and the loser's earth is destroyed.

So in the end, it all comes down to the last person. The only real way to stop the endless rotation of battles is to destroy the Zearth after winning the 15th match. So whoever is last has to think of a way to destroy Zearth. At least thats my theory.

the allies like to see peoples suffer :p
Jan 27, 2011 2:27 AM

Mar 2009
Kako was definitely gonna rape her.
Mar 30, 2011 9:08 AM

Oct 2009
Wow...trying to rape her. And then he ends up getting crushed.

The next pilot is...?! I'm guessing Chizu.
Oct 16, 2011 11:24 PM

Apr 2011
I felt sorry for the guy too ... even halfway hoped he'd catch her and get his rocks off before he died ... he's going to die either way, after all.

It looked at first like Chizu had came back and beat him to a very bloody death ... but I guess he must've just been in a collapsing building while he was knocked out. That was one powerful kick. Now she gets to take his place on the chopping block ... but who gets to fight the 15th Angel? The little girl? The pilot from the beginning returned to life? Who knows, I'm fascinated tho.
Mar 30, 2012 7:51 AM
Mar 2012
Interesting. But now who is going to fight the last enemy?

I like this series. It is just keeps getting darker and darker. Par the course for the original author, of course.

Was I the only person who was thinking that Chizu was going to give herself to him? Must have been my own sexist expectations coming into play. The girl certainly can't be blamed for kicking him off like that and leaving him there.

This show doesn't pull its punches.

4/5. Good stuff.
Apr 28, 2013 3:31 AM

Jan 2013
It's weird I feel bad for Kako.
I wish it went more like this
"Hey, I'm going to die in the next few hours and you'll follow suit not long after, can you grant my one wish?"
"What's that?"
"To not die a virgin"
"....................Alright, I"ll do this just to make your last moments on earth pleasant ones"
Then they start kissing, making out, stripping.....
AND BAM.
They are sent to the robot right before he puts it in, all the other kids are shocked and embarrassed.

The question would be whether he'd continue or be forced to pilot immediately...

Anyways, 5/5 for this episode.
May 5, 2013 8:55 PM

Nov 2011
I think that after this episode it finally hit me that this show is terrific. I didn't really know anything about it going in and it took me a while to figure out what kind of show it is. Very impressed so far.
Jun 5, 2013 12:30 AM

Jun 2012
I felt sorry for Kako, for no other reason than how selfish Chizu was being. Seriously, I couldn't stand her. She was forty times worse than Kako was. She knows Kako wants her, and when they learn that they are going to die, Kako tries to make a move on her while he still has a chance before he dies. What does she do? She screws with his head. After Kako asks her very nicely if she'd like to go to the aquarium with him, she responds "Kako-kun, you just want to have sex with me, don't you?", and then proceeds to make sly comments about her having sex with her teacher boyfriend.

Then later, mere moments before he was going to be sent to his inevitable doom, she tracks him down and finds him having a complete mental breakdown (in the Aquarium he invited her to, no less!). She sits there and listens to him freaking out about how he's about to die, and just passively acknowledges it all by saying totally apathetic things like "Yeah, you're the next pilot" and "It's not just you who's going to die". Just what the hell is she trying to accomplish? If she went there to try and cheer him up, she's doing a spectacular job at being a complete and total failure. As Zearth starts to fabricate itself, Kako stares at it as if he's watching an hourglass representing the time he has left to live, and he asks himself "Am I actually going to pilot this" out of disbelief. He starts having yet another mental breakdown, and Chizu just sits there and stares at him with full knowledge that

(a) He's about to die
(b) He's in love with her
(c) Having sex with him would let him die happy

So it's not before long that Kako recognizes that he only has a few short moments left to live, and he decides that if he's about to die, he should at least try to rape her and fulfill that desire of his. So then, when he finally starts to make his move, Chizu freaks out as if she wasn't expecting this to happen and starts running away from him, and eventually kicking him down a flight of stairs. She then stares at him lying at the bottom of the stairs, and leaves, later boasting to everyone else that she killed him.

What the hell? Really? Chizu is not a character you should feel sorry for. It was entirely her fault that Kako attempted to rape her. If she had settled things with him before it escalated to rape, he probably could have died partially satisfied if she had just kissed him. Even better, she could have just went all the way and had sex with him, since she has full knowledge of the fact that they are both going to die very soon. What is she holding on to? What does she really have to lose at this point by having sex with him? Instead, she denies him completely, and lets him die in a mentally + emotionally unstable and sexually deprived state of anguish at the bottom of a staircase. If she didn't want to end up in a situation where she had the possibility of getting raped, she shouldn't have went out to the aquarium to find him in the first place. She could have just ignored his feelings for her and let him wait there to die alone. As bad as that would be by itself, it still would have been a nicer and more compassionate thing to do than showing up at the aquarium only to make him even more distraught.

Seriously, I cannot understand how anyone could feel sorry for a character with such a garbage personality. Kako is the one who deserves the pity here, not Chizu.

I sincerely hope she is the next pilot, because I want her to die ASAP. I hate her. The sooner she's gone, the better, because I won't be able to think of anything other than how much of a jackass she is every time she's shown on screen.
LarasoJun 5, 2013 12:52 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 10, 2013 4:15 PM
Mar 2013
I <3 you for this post.
Laraso said:
I felt sorry for Kako, for no other reason than how selfish Chizu was being. Seriously, I couldn't stand her. She was forty times worse than Kako was. She knows Kako wants her, and when they learn that they are going to die, Kako tries to make a move on her while he still has a chance before he dies. What does she do? She screws with his head. After Kako asks her very nicely if she'd like to go to the aquarium with him, she responds "Kako-kun, you just want to have sex with me, don't you?", and then proceeds to make sly comments about her having sex with her teacher boyfriend.

Then later, mere moments before he was going to be sent to his inevitable doom, she tracks him down and finds him having a complete mental breakdown (in the Aquarium he invited her to, no less!). She sits there and listens to him freaking out about how he's about to die, and just passively acknowledges it all by saying totally apathetic things like "Yeah, you're the next pilot" and "It's not just you who's going to die". Just what the hell is she trying to accomplish? If she went there to try and cheer him up, she's doing a spectacular job at being a complete and total failure. As Zearth starts to fabricate itself, Kako stares at it as if he's watching an hourglass representing the time he has left to live, and he asks himself "Am I actually going to pilot this" out of disbelief. He starts having yet another mental breakdown, and Chizu just sits there and stares at him with full knowledge that

(a) He's about to die

So it's not before long that Kako recognizes that he only has a few short moments left to live, and he decides that if he's about to die, he should at least try to rape her and fulfill that desire of his. So then, when he finally starts to make his move, Chizu freaks out as if she wasn't expecting this to happen and starts running away from him, and eventually kicking him down a flight of stairs. She then stares at him lying at the bottom of the stairs, and leaves, later boasting to everyone else that she killed him.

What the hell? Really? Chizu is not a character you should feel sorry for. It was entirely her fault that Kako attempted to rape her. If she had settled things with him before it escalated to rape, he probably could have died partially satisfied if she had just kissed him. Even better, she could have just went all the way and had sex with him, since she has full knowledge of the fact that they are both going to die very soon. What is she holding on to? What does she really have to lose at this point by having sex with him? Instead, she denies him completely, and lets him die in a mentally + emotionally unstable and sexually deprived state of anguish at the bottom of a staircase. If she didn't want to end up in a situation where she had the possibility of getting raped, she shouldn't have went out to the aquarium to find him in the first place. She could have just ignored his feelings for her and let him wait there to die alone. As bad as that would be by itself, it still would have been a nicer and more compassionate thing to do than showing up at the aquarium only to make him even more distraught.

Seriously, I cannot understand how anyone could feel sorry for a character with such a garbage personality. Kako is the one who deserves the pity here, not Chizu.

I sincerely hope she is the next pilot, because I want her to die ASAP. I hate her. The sooner she's gone, the better, because I won't be able to think of anything other than how much of a jackass she is every time she's shown on screen.
i
Mar 4, 2014 9:19 AM

May 2012
Hoho dat attempt to rape and then getting killed, it was obvious that was going to happen with the characters personality but still amazed how they managed to bring it in picture! I do wonder who the new pilot is going to be though, I do have a hunch that it will be Chizu!
Mar 17, 2014 11:48 PM
Sep 2011
Laraso said:

(a) He's about to die

exactly how i felt too, bitch was a cock tease, hell she got all dressed up for him and everything, even went into zearth to see if dun beetle could summon him there so they could have some privacy, went to the place she knew he would be, but all of a sudden has nothing to say to him whatsoever...eek oh no your going to rape me ahhhhhhhhh....no smypathy for her
Jun 8, 2014 8:15 PM
Oct 2013
I really thought Chizu was going to meet up with Kaku to have sex with him, since he would be dying that day.......man was i wrong. But wow, never expected him to die before piloting the robot. I really did think that when the debris fell on him he was transported right before it hit him....

I don't see Chizu being lucky in the next episode though...sad sad.
Jun 9, 2014 2:49 PM
Jun 2011
All the pilots thus far (save for the first one) seem to have been somehow quite unpleasant personalities. I wonder if interacting with Dung Beetle brings out the worst in man? Maybe he's to blame for their erratic and inhuman behavior?
Aug 6, 2014 8:38 PM
Feb 2013
Okay, I understand the terror about having to die and unable to do anything about it. I really do, but at the same time you don't need to go on full crazy mode. It looked like he was abusing his own mother and was about to rape someone. I mean seriously. Also why did it take so long for Zearth to show up?
Dec 25, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2011
better for him to die, he hated the entire world so i doubt hed have won his fight, anyways im hoping the skank dies next
Jan 23, 2015 12:29 PM
Apr 2013
Laraso said:

(a) He's about to die

Man, I think you guys are seriously missing some points here. So let me see

Let's remember episode 5: Kako is having a serious mental breakdown because they've just discovered they'd all die after piloting Zearth. He's in his room, breaking everything, when his mother tries to help him and he just slams the door in her face. Let's not forget her bruise under her eye and how frightned she was to help her own child.
Then, Dung Beetle appears to him and literally manipulates him, twisting his thought and makes him go to Chizu's house. He bothers her all the time, trying to get her to go somewhere with him, and it's perfectly clear she doesn't want to. On the way back, when she tells him she has sex with teacher and that she feels like they're one when they do it, she's either:

1 - lying to be mean or for him to stop his attempts
2 - saying the truth.

In both cases, it doesn't change the fact that when Kako ran away, she made this face:

As far as I can see, she's worried about Kako.

She went to the Aquarium because she remembered he had asked her to go there. She's still worried for him, but she doesn't know what to do to help him! She says ''you're not the only one to day'' because she also doesn't know what to think of this revelation. She also doesn't want to die and leave her family and her beloved one, if we can call him that.

Then he finally breaks completely. He's not in a sane state no matter how you look at it, and she's scared. She doesn't want to have sex to him and she fears for herself when Kaku starts chasing her - I mean really? Why would you expect her to simply accept it? She doesn't like him and he's mad. Would you let someone break your arm if it made them happy in their last moments? I certainly wouldn't.

Can you imagine how she would feel afterwards? What if she regretted it? What if it were really her first time? Wouldn't it make her situation worse? Her sanity worse? She wouldn't be wanting it, she would be forcing herself to do it. And that's wrong.

My point is it was not her fault he tried to rape her. It's never the victim's fault. Every single one of the kids have iminent death hovering closer over their heads and not one of them knows what to do. Kako never had a stable mind. You can see that from his family. Dung Beetle only made things worse, and Kako bought it. As I see it, both Kako and Chizu are worthy of feeling sorry for.

I'm pretty sure Chizu will be the next pilot, but I want to know how the kids will react if they get to know all this.
May 4, 2016 11:04 PM

Mar 2016
OtakuHipster said:
Laraso said:
IIt was entirely her fault that Kako attempted to rape her.

exactly how i felt too, bitch was a cock tease,

Damn what the fuck guys ahah. I know its a cartoon but...fuck.
Jun 30, 2016 3:29 AM

Dec 2015
I'd rape her if I was going to die and she was too anyways. I mean honestly who gives a fuck at this point anyways? The earth can blow up if you lose the fight, so I don't really think it matters. Also to be honest she got dressed up and everything for him. It looked like she went there with the full intent of fucking him then she backed out.
Jul 14, 2016 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
I don't know if this is my type of show. Everything's so grimdark and it seems we're just gonna watch all of these kids die hopelessly. On top of that some of the kids are psychos with no redeeming quality, to add an extra layer of darkness it feels.

Cejara said:
I'd rape her if I was going to die and she was too anyways. I mean honestly who gives a fuck at this point anyways? The earth can blow up if you lose the fight, so I don't really think it matters. Also to be honest she got dressed up and everything for him. It looked like she went there with the full intent of fucking him then she backed out.

What the fuck.
Jul 14, 2016 4:18 PM

Dec 2015
Windaa said:
I don't know if this is my type of show. Everything's so grimdark and it seems we're just gonna watch all of these kids die hopelessly. On top of that some of the kids are psychos with no redeeming quality, to add an extra layer of darkness it feels.

Cejara said:

What the fuck.

I didn't mean, me literally. I meant as in if I was that character in that situation in this specific anime -_-. I'm not some weirdo rapist lol. I just have 0 sympathy for her character, as her backstory makes her look like a complete retard that deserves to get taken advantage of sexually.
Not to mention she was 100% going there with the intention of screwing that dude then backed out when he acted crazy. Her character is that of the naive girl that keeps making the same mistakes over and over. I still stand by my statement though.
CejaraJul 14, 2016 4:55 PM
Jul 14, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
Cejara said:
Windaa said:

What the fuck.

I didn't mean, me literally. I meant as in if I was that character in that situation in this specific anime -_-. I'm not some weirdo rapist lol. I just have 0 sympathy for her character, as her backstory makes her look like a complete retard that deserves to get taken advantage of sexually.
Not to mention she was 100% going there with the intention of screwing that dude then backed out when he acted crazy. Her character is that of the naive girl that keeps making the same mistakes over and over. I still stand by my statement though.

Ah ok. It really was a weird thing to say, but I get what you mean. I feel no matter what she (or anyone) doesn't deserve that tho.

Also, you might wanna put some spoiler tags there!
Jul 14, 2016 4:54 PM

Dec 2015
Windaa said:
Cejara said:

Ah ok. It really was a weird thing to say, but I get what you mean. I feel no matter what she (or anyone) doesn't deserve that tho.

Also, you might wanna put some spoiler tags there!

Oh shit, forgot that was in next episode, my bad for actually spoiling you. Been a couple weeks since I watched this. Will put spoiler tag on it, thanks. And yea, if you look at the posts, its moreso people have no sympathy for her character and want her to. She was just written as a completely unsympathetic character, which I think was the point.
Jan 7, 2017 8:52 AM
Aug 2014
Have I missed something or have none of the "invaders" actually attacked anyone other than Zearth or in self-defense? Dung Beetle also mentioned that the "invaders" only show up near the next pilot, so moving everyone to a remote location should be a priority.
Apr 1, 2017 10:13 AM
Jan 2012
I will avoid reading the comments above this time, just in case there is someone supporting Kako trying to rape Chizu. Anyways, if someone tried to rape me, I would kick them down the stairs just like she did. Weirdo!

Lastly, the mecha design was fantastic this time!
Apr 30, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2014
These kids are becoming real cunts.
Oct 14, 2018 1:24 PM

Jul 2014
What the fuck is wrong with these comments supporting rape. It's a fucking show y'all. They're 13 years old.
Just what the fuck.
Feb 7, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
It's awful how this series made me care for him in some ways, I mean knowing you have to die is terrifying for everyone, before I was disgusted by him.
I mean, he hated the world, but he was at fault too that people didn't care that much for him (at least from his point of view, if it's about his mom, but she didn't know how to deal with him).
Jan 6, 2021 2:38 AM
Apr 2016
Kako's crisis was pretty interesting to see, his fear of death in particular. He decided to do the "I'm going to die anyway, so I'll do what I want to" move; that mentality is always carried by the people that kill themselves and drag others into their suicides, so I really don't support it under any circumstances (unless it's harmless, of course). The idea of doing it with her was sort of forced into his head by her teasing, so I commend the author for connecting it psychologically so well.
Jan 23, 2021 5:59 PM
Feb 2016
I agree with the comments above. They should definitely move to a remote location and wait it out. This was an interesting departure from the usual kid being chosen, fights monster and dies. Rip to the rapist kid(good riddance).

6 EPS in and we still haven't learned anything new about the monsters,what their goal is and who pilots them. I'm actually enjoying this more than the first 6 EPS of evangelion. Hoping that they don't shit the bed at the end though.
Jun 7, 2021 1:53 PM
Apr 2014
Laraso said:

(a) He's about to die

Thank you. Finally some based people in the forum. Screw Chizu!
Oct 10, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2016
the chairs whirling out of nowhere roulette style mid-conversation is some psychological horror type of shit
Apr 30, 2022 12:51 PM

Nov 2016
Japanese science woman still thinks about staying ahead of the international competition. The powerlessness of the military should be a wake up call that there's no time for ego in these times of global crisis.

Meanwhile elsewhere the feeling of despair intensifies as the inevitable death is closing in on Kako, if you got nothing to lose you might as well resort to rape"it's only one step away and I'm basically already punished 🤷🏻‍♂️" Down bad moment or self-preservation survival instinct? It could be an attempt to gain control in a situation that otherwise leaves him unable to do anything. He should've read the terms of use :S

We're animals beneath our current, ethics morals and culture, but as a human you should be always aware of your responsibility and Kako's exhibited not just irresponsibility but pathetic cowardness and selfishness in addition. Can you truly blame him, tho? He's another vicitim of his environment. A dysfunctional family that made him a self-centered person. If there's no love you start loving yourself to compensate and you end up caring only about yourself. Now this child is supposed to die for everyone. As a parent it's really important to teach your children empathy, set a good example and they will internalize it. Albeit, the same goes for negative habits as well. The children left an impression on Kako's family. Just sad that the reaching hand of help came too late for him..

Plot twist, now we're presented with the pilot dying during his turn or better said, before even trying to pilot Zearth. The military did an excellent job getting rid of a useless pilot or maybe this counts as a kill for the enemy mecha? Anyway, interestingly enough this doesn't result in a loss for team earth. In Final Destination "Death" would just go for the next one which seems to be the case here as well. It's almost too obvious that Chizu is next. The series does pretty much what I expected + some curve balls here and there. The question remains, is there anything the children can do to escape? The state of things is looking grim. The "best" thing they can hope for is a reset ending, lmao. Or the last pilot gets a wish granted...ok wrong anime.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 4, 2023 4:25 PM

Dec 2022
Well Kako got his ass handed to him, all over trying to rape used goods. What a winner, lol. He's put the other pilots in a bind though, now that they're depleted of a potential sacrifice for their mecha fight.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokurano Episode 16 Discussion

tainteddonut - Sep 9, 2007

33 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bokurano Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Oct 18, 2007

121 by Db_kamal »»
Oct 3, 2023 9:51 AM

» Bokurano Director Dislikes The Manga

tainteddonut - Jun 14, 2007

10 by trampler8324 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:30 AM

Poll: » Bokurano Episode 23 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 18, 2007

33 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 6, 2023 11:09 AM

Poll: » Bokurano Episode 20 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 3, 2007

28 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 6, 2023 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.