Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2021 2:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's interesting we got tons of storytelling about Richita and Liebe's background storytelling together. It really is too bad when they got attacked by Lucifero but at least they had fun from the time they spend together. Richita's selfless nature is admirable imo, especially with her final act.

In the present, it was fun watching Asta kick some ass even in the finale.

Tbh, I think this episode finale is the best one of this arc.
Mar 30, 2021 2:54 AM

Jul 2017
WHAT. A. FINALE. Of course, no surprise that the very first OP "Haruka Mirai" (last page ver.) will act as the BGM.

The Devil Liebe's history of malign, that is saved and embraced by the woman he was attached to: Asta's mum Richita. The give-and-take relationship that involved the interference of Lucifero, the sacrifice of Richita and Liebe being incorporated into the five-leaf grimoire that Asta has now.

Otherwise, Pierrot ABSOLUTELY delivered and nailed the fight between Liebe and Asta, with the latter's win that completes the Devil-BindingBefriending Ritual for an intense training, and getting back his right arm for a contract.

What an experience that is Black Clover. Have to wait upon the movie later this year to continue the story.
KANLen09Mar 30, 2021 3:58 AM
Mar 30, 2021 2:54 AM

Mar 2016
This finale is a fitting end for a wonderful series

It's time for the backstory between 2 individuals who have been rejected by their respective brethren!
A weak demon-kid without any magic, and a human who absorbs the magic and life out of anyone with magic. (kinda similar to Henry's but I guess more potent) It's only fated that these two met together, and given their lack of companion, they got along really well. Seeing the times Liebe and Licita spent together, freely and carelessly is so lovely, what a wholesome relationship between two unlikely pair, to the point that Licita herself considers Liebe as her son. What a shame that all good things must come to an end, Lucifero's sudden appearance caused the death of such a wonderful woman. Giving birth to Liebe's inextinguishable hate for all demon kinds, despite him being a demon himself.

Back to the present, it's time for Asta to have a one on one confrontation with the being who has provided him with all the anti-magic powers so far. Asta has really grown *(ಥ﹏ಥ)* even if he lost his battle against the Dark Triad he has done so much, to be able to recall and use the move set from all the swordsmen he's fought in the past is nothing short of amazing. And him fighting anti-magic? If anything, he holds an advantage over Liebe with his physical strength and swordsmanship. It's no surprise he managed to brought Liebe down to his knees.

Nacht might have had several demons under his belt, but none hold the relationship that Asta and Liebe has. Just as the over-charismatic, ever-forgiving shonen protagonist he is, Asta decided to form an equal contract with Liebe who in return accept this 'destiny' of his. If Licita is Asta's mother and also Liebe's adoptive mother, then it's only right to call Asta and Liebe; two brothers.

____________________________________ *(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)* ____________________________________

Well, here we are, the last ep of Black Clover... When I heard that Black Clover was ending, I honestly refuse to believe it for a while. Admittedly, since the Royal Knights arc, the anime has been adapting the manga continuously, improving in the process, to the no-named newcomer status it once held to the show that we all enjoyed. I remembered how many people chose to watch 1 ep of Black Clover and drop it saying "It's your usual shonen with your typical obnoxious MC and his cooler-best friend." and while it might be true, is it wrong to simply enjoy it?

I know for a fact that people including myself have grown to like Black Clover throughout its 3+ years of airing, evident by how the score for Black Clover in MAL alone has risen from the mid 6.5 to 7.8 ~ish.

This show is not perfect, far from it as does many others. Hell, I still can't begin to like some of the action sequences, especially the earlier ones. However, it has a certain charm to it. From the characters to the world they live in. Not to mention how consistent the adaptation is in most cases, at least there's no filler in the middle of major arcs and are instead placed between different arcs where filler belong.
In any case, I was there when the anime began and here I am on the last ep. So hopefully, I too will be there to enjoy Black Clover's second anime adaptation in the coming future... However long that may be from now.

Mar 30, 2021 2:59 AM

Jan 2018
I Just watched the Final episode LIVE! THANK YOU BLACK CLOVER! I'm really crying right now T_T.

edit: it seems like several jobless trolls/bots spotted rating this episode 1. I don't get how people use their effort and time to hate on something they don't even like.
wonhallyu17Mar 30, 2021 5:15 AM
Mar 30, 2021 3:02 AM

May 2018
Damn when it got to the good part and I am happy that Asta has made a pact with Liebe. A overall run with all characters and last farewell. Sad to see it come to a end. I really hope it didnt end and keep continuing. That being said, hopefully it wont take long before it resumes after the movie. :)

Farewell

-Miku_Meister-Mar 30, 2021 1:16 PM

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 30, 2021 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
I'm so heartbroken... first bcs the anime ended and second bcs we didn't get to see nacht form animated... But either way this ending was really good. I still can't believe that black clover ended... but where is the announcement?
Mar 30, 2021 3:22 AM
Apr 2020
Liebe's backstory is so tragic. Just because he's weak, he was treated like a trash in the Devil World. And when he finally found someone who loves him in the Human World, that person was killed. Asta's mom was killed by Lucifero.

It's good to see that Asta and Liebe are now actually a team, they're basically brothers. Asta and Liebe defeating Lucifero would be a great revenge story.

Everyone is preparing to invade the Spade Kingdom to fight the Dark Triad and save Captains Yami and William.

I wonder if the movie will continue the story or it will be about a side story. In any case, I'll definitely wait for Black Clover. I also hope that they will continue the story and release the next season. No matter how long it will take, I'll definitely wait. I wish I'm still alive by then. lmao

From a MAL score of 6. something to 7.87! I'm really proud and happy of Black Clover's achievements and journey! Black Clover is definitely one of the best anime of all time!

See you soon Black Clover! I miss you already! T_T T_T T_T

Ao_SkyMar 30, 2021 3:33 AM
Mar 30, 2021 3:54 AM

Jan 2014
It's really weird seeing a completed stats next to this. Really is. While I got into BC late, but must say, I've enjoyed every moment of it. To the point that I'm well caught up in the manga. Hoping for more in the future, not just a movie, but hopefully more, but I'm fine with waiting for all that.

Was nice to see Asta's devil in Liebe finally show their background. It's tragic, but was nice to see it an animated style.

Gonna miss ya Black Clover anime.
Mar 30, 2021 3:56 AM

Jul 2017
I might not like this show at all but it is a tad bittersweet to see this end and put the Completed tag for this edition of the anime. Saw it from the first episode when everyone were making engine jokes about Asta's voice after the premiere aired. My opinion might not have changed but it was kinda interesting see Black Clover go from the show everyone hated and having a mid 6 rating, to being a show in the high 7s where most of the people who stuck for the journey seemed to grow a hell of a lot of love for it. The show was shit but the journey and the experience to watch a big shounen weekly for someone who hasn't seen anime before 2017 is pretty dope. Okay finale too to wrap it up before the movie.
Mar 30, 2021 4:00 AM
Jul 2017
A great last episode for a great anime. I cannot stop now though. Can someone tell me from what manga chapter should i now continue?
Mar 30, 2021 4:05 AM
Mar 2016
well, its finally over. I've always been critical of Pierrot but I'm glad they decided to end the show rather than ruin it with filler. not only that but I really think they knocked it out of the park with this episode. Since the beginning this show has constantly been getting better and better and I really hope they bring it back when there is more to adapt
Mar 30, 2021 4:06 AM
Mar 2016
LinuXxXak said:
A great last episode for a great anime. I cannot stop now though. Can someone tell me from what manga chapter should i now continue?
jump in at chapter 270
Mar 30, 2021 4:07 AM

Jul 2019
I can’t believe it is over(for now).It really made my week better to have one episode of such a great anime and now I don’t really know if I can find something to fill this hole.Well it was nice finale and I have been one again reminded why I gave it 10 more than year ago when I started watching this anime
Mar 30, 2021 4:07 AM

Mar 2016
Great episode, from Liebe's backstory, Asta's mother and of course the fight of Liebe and Asta with Haruka Mirai playing in the background. Everyone is training hard, they have to if they want to defeat the dark triad. Overall good series, hope it doesn't get too long to see the rest of the story.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 30, 2021 4:08 AM
Sep 2015
This episode ends at chapter 270. Never give up is this anime's magic!

The first episode aired in October 2017, the world change so much for better and for worse, but Black Clover is my weekly remedy for 3 and a half year, thank you!

And I hope this 170 episodes plus one upcoming movie is not the end, but the beginning of a much bigger universe. Right now Shounen Jump lack a very long series that debuted in 21st century, and Black Clover could be the answer, as Hero Academia hinted at last arc while Black Clover has no sign of slowing down!

PS: Originally watch because of Yami, end up marrying both Yami, and Asta!
Mar 30, 2021 4:08 AM

Feb 2019
Man what an episode
It's so sad that there will be no black clover next week, almost feels weird thinking about that now feels really empty
cannot wait for the movie
HYPE
Mar 30, 2021 4:09 AM

Oct 2017
Liebe's backstory was great, Richita's a really nice lady. Asta vs Liebe fight was lit af. Ofc Haruka Mirai was the BGM and I'm glad it was.

Ngl never thought Studio Pierrot would actually stop making Black Clover weekly and go seasonal but this is a great decision on their end. The production value and overall adaptation quality of the show will go up by a lot from now as they will have more time to work on it.

Looking forward to the movie and for now sayonara~
Mar 30, 2021 4:15 AM

Jul 2020
On topic, this episode was great. Great ending for a great anime can't wait for this movie glad my friend made me pick this up

Mar 30, 2021 4:16 AM

Sep 2019
Epic finale, we got to see epicness of Asta one last time before BC season 1 ends. It'll be a while before season 2 but it'll be worth the wait.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
anime-primeMay 2, 2021 12:30 PM
Mar 30, 2021 4:23 AM
Oct 2020
Holy crap I can't believe it's over now. A solid finale even though the story is unfinished. I'm keen to see what happens later.

I'm hoping the movie is good, and that it will return. I've had my fun with this.
StupidLameGuy123Mar 30, 2021 5:08 AM
Mar 30, 2021 4:23 AM

Sep 2019
I liked Liebe's backstory, Asta's mom was a sweetheart. The final fight was literally "the power of friendship" lol.

I know a lot of people who liked Black Clover but I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Not going to lie, I absolutely hated it before the elf arc but it got better after that. I didn't like most of the characters (I still hate Asta), some of them were good but that's it. I enjoyed the last arc though. I guess it was an average to fine show overall.
Mar 30, 2021 4:39 AM

Nov 2016
*clap clap*
Couldn't have asked for more from a season finale

Didn't watch last weeks episode until today, was a surprise to find out about Okamoto. A nice fit for sure.

Black Clover as a whole has been a bumpy journey. At the beginning there was too much obnoxious screaming. The fights left me cold. And the Black Bulls looked like a discount Fairy Tail. But boy has this come far since then. Asta has grown and learned to express himself. I'm emotionally invested in the fights. The cast is nothing short of endearing.

To say the story is innovative would be a lie, but putting it's own spin on a few things is sometimes enough to get something outstanding. And what can I say, Black Clover is battle shounen through and through and I simply adore how it embraces the most cliche tropes you can think of and other elements from legends. It feels like it's one of the big players itself now. At least times where it needs to stay in the shadow of MyHero are over. Frankly, from all next gen battle shounen such as Demon Slayer, Fire Force and Jujutsu Kaisen. Black Clover is definitely up there. It's even competing for my #1 spot. The sheer amount of mini climaxes this series had so war was nuts.

Usually I don't like to make comparison like that, but I thought it was apt in this special case.

Would love to write about every arc or character in depth, but who got time and nerve for that xD

8,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 2021 4:53 AM

May 2018
That was a great 'final' fight for this series! Liebe now has his first friend

6/10 overall, can't wait for the movie
Mar 30, 2021 4:56 AM

Apr 2018

Anyway I loved the last episode and read the manga. Going to wait for the movie.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
anime-primeMay 2, 2021 12:31 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 30, 2021 4:57 AM

Jun 2014
Damn. This show has finally come to an end. It's been a rough ride for sure with this show. I remember how despised it was at first and how it was literally the anime community's punching bag because of the obnoxious screaming from Asta every 2 seconds, along with people (myself included) writing it off as a "cheap Naruto ripoff." Plus, the first several arcs weren't really all that aside from some occasional cool fights. But man, after the Witch Forest arc, and especially when it reached the elf arc....this show really stepped the fuck up when it came to being consistently enjoyable. It's a shame it's ending right now in the middle of another good arc, but it's inevitable because of how close it is to the manga.

When this started 3.5 years ago, I never would have imagined myself saying this regarding it ending: I'm gonna miss Black Clover. It's pretty rare for me to have a change of heart about a show; if I dislike it at first, it has to really step the fuck up, and if I like it at first, it has to really go down the fucking drain for me to change my mind. This one stepped the fuck up and I went from "this is a chore to watch I can't wait for this to end," to waiting with anticipation for each new episode. And now I'm actually saying "I'm gonna miss Black Clover." It's nothing groundbreaking, it's nothing that you probably haven't already seen elsewhere in some other shounen, but this show eventually became fun to watch. And sometimes, just plain dumb fun is all one can ask for. Even though it wasn't always good, it definitely did become at least more decent than I, and probably most people, were expecting. I mean, just look at that mean score. I'm old enough to remember when that number was well below a 7. Now it's almost at an 8 lol.

Oh yeah, I'm glad we got to hear the first OP just one last time. Final episode, final lit fight, so it was only fitting to use that track. Goodbye for now, Black Clover. I'm certainly looking forward to this show's return someday.
thebrentinator24Mar 30, 2021 5:16 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 30, 2021 4:57 AM

Jan 2021
After spending years watching this series, it sadly comes to an end for now and I'm full of happiness knowing that this episode was delivered perfectly, now I shall wait for the movie to come out later on this year eagerly :) Farewell Black Clover
Mar 30, 2021 5:05 AM

Sep 2017
I started watching BC in january so it only has been a 3 months-journey for me but that was quite entertaining

The first half was average, with sometimes horrendous artstyle and tropes everywhere, but this anime really did get good with the Elf Arc, and the second half of the anime was pretty great

That last episode was awesome too, I didn't expect a backstory for that devil (and such a touching one too)

I look forward to the movie and the anime sequel in a few years !
Mar 30, 2021 5:11 AM

Jun 2016
yoo i watching BC since beginning until end , this make me so sad and cry ..
i cant believe now this is the end
Mar 30, 2021 5:17 AM

Jan 2014
This was so good, Looking forward to more. Gonna start reading the manga now cause it's simply amazing.
So Is the reason Asta can't use magic simply because his mom's body would have absorbed whatever magic his body was producing while in the womb?
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 30, 2021 5:22 AM

May 2018
WHAT. A. RIDE. Amazing finale for the season. Can’t wait for the movie. I can actually guess why Asta was abandoned at the church, probably because Licita was sucking his magic and life away, that’s probably the reason why Asta has no magic.

Black clover ending T-T now Tuesdays won’t ever be the same.
Mar 30, 2021 5:35 AM
Dec 2020
Loved this episode I mean it was fabulous.... both of them coming from similar past who were always told that they had no power in them and were good for nothing and still somehow managed to overcome that despair. Then there was their awesome fight .... I mean I just loved those brothers duking out with each other.
I got only three questions now,
Who is Asta's father?
Why did Licita (Asta's mom) leave him at the orphanage?
Why did she have the same power as that of Henry?
I am actually very sad this is ending but either way I am totally looking forward to the next movie of Black Clover and I just know it's gonna be lit.
Mar 30, 2021 5:41 AM
Sep 2020
The devil works hard but Black clover haters work harder as there are so many 1/5 ratings on the episode.

It's alright tho because black clover will always be goated.

Great finale to a great anime. Hopefully the movie is a success and the second season gets announced as a seasonal anime.

GOAT CLOVER
Mar 30, 2021 5:43 AM
Jul 2020
Nice animation,Nicely adaptated,Liebe's backstory was cool to see in anime form and overall it was a great finale
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Mar 30, 2021 5:44 AM

Oct 2015
Let me just cry and be happy that I continued to watch this for 3-4 ish years. and now the anime is ending..... T-T But there is the movie thankfully^^

So Liebe's past and Richita (Asta's mom) treating him nice and adopting him as her son while others feared him or the other demon's bullied him for having no magic. Liebe was possessed by Lucifero???...... something?? (Is that the right name???). Richita sacrificing herself to save Liebe while remembering that she abandoned Asta and not wanting to do something like that again.

Asta fighting Liebe was so cool and he made the demon binding ritual to a demon befriending ritual was sweet and Liebe thinking that Asta really is Richita's child. Asta is so similar to his mom.

AAAAAH this was just such a good final episode and now I will go back to reading the manga. ^^
SweetheadMar 30, 2021 5:48 AM
Mar 30, 2021 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
oh boy,now it's over...but hey , movie confirmed ! and what a great episode to end the show !
also the first opening ;-;
im really gonna miss this,to watch this show weekly , i watched it from the beggining,i got into it pretty hard first 16 episodes but after that it was quite the journey.
i still have manga though.
Mar 30, 2021 5:51 AM

Mar 2012
I'll wait for the time when they return and greet them with this.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 30, 2021 5:55 AM

Jun 2017
The journey was definitely rocky but im glad i stood around for it all. Such a great ep I cant wait for the film and the inevitable s2.
Mar 30, 2021 5:56 AM
Jan 2016
Great finale for a great anime, and also sad about ending cause a was expecting anime without end xD!

It was a hell of a ride, its an awesome feeling watching BC from the very beginning and how much it envolved throught 170 episode!

Also was nice to see backstory about Liebe and Asta's mother, it was really touching! And obvious Asta would want befriend Liebe.

It was once again perfect to hear the first opening at last episode, and was so good see everyone from BC in the end, i will truly miss this show!

Looking forward for what will come!
Mar 30, 2021 5:56 AM
Mar 2019
Started Black Clover when it had around 145 episodes and catched but to it when episode 150 was out. In contrast to others I only had to wait for 20/21 weeks, but damn it was an interesting ride all the way. Hope it will come back anytime in the future, also like we say in Germany the creators are "Ehrenmänner" for using Haruka Mirai once again in the final episode. Until then BC!
Note: Can the German Dub now continue please? They only did 51 episodes so far, now's the right time to continue.
Mar 30, 2021 5:59 AM

Apr 2015
So that Woman, Licita, is Asta's mother. I knew it and not gonna lie, I can see where Asta got all his traits from. Well, with the exception of being incredibly loud, that's just 100% Asta. I am just sad it took us this long to know something about Asta's mother. She's a good woman for taking care of a Demon while everyone else is afraid of it. No wonder that Liebe was holding back on Asta, since it's the same flesh and blood as Licita.

That compilation at the end of every Magic Knight and Captains preparing for battle, I loved that Mereoleona was bathing in Lava. That girl is absolutely nuts.

Overall, I mean, I can hardly believe it's done after 3,5 years. Even if this is far from a goodbye, I will miss it for the time being. The start was pretty rough, easy to say that I didn't like Asta at all or most of the other characters (Yami was probably the only one at that point), but so glad it all came around and I really enjoyed Black Clover and the characters.

8/10 from me and I can't wait to see Black Clover to return one day! Let's give the manga the time it needs to produce more content for the next season!
Mar 30, 2021 5:59 AM

Mar 2021
this episode is amazing and the trolls are mad for some reason, look at the salty bots downvotes lmao
Mar 30, 2021 6:03 AM

Aug 2018
Wasn't sure last week of she was going to be Asta's sister or mother : now it kinda makes Liebe & Asta brothers, which remains pretty funny, since they have many similarities

Well, 170 episodes later Black Clover came to an end (at least for now), with a movie announcement. So far I enjoyed this ride and will look for more in the upcoming months/years.

Also Mereoleona taking a lava shower lmao, doesn't surprise me at all
Mar 30, 2021 6:06 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
It was a journey. Don't know what to say 'cause im still in shock that it ended.
Mar 30, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2020
4 years sure is a long time...

To be honest, I'm still unsatisfied with how they end this. Though I can't quite point out what's missing in this final episode.
Mar 30, 2021 6:21 AM
Feb 2021
Am i the only one who doesnt have good first impression of Astas mother ? She abandoned Asta but gave everything to Liebe. I am sure she left him because she drain his life but she could find better place for him to live with enough food a background or she could try find way to live with him and not drain his life. I am not saying he has horrible life in the church but he could definetely live better life if she thought better. She left Asta in poor church and died for devil whom she found by coincidence. For me she is failure as mother and definetely not my favorite character.
Mar 30, 2021 6:22 AM
Jan 2021
What a great finale. Action and emotion. The end showing all the captains and squadmates was perfect, of course Mereoleona is just chilling and bathing in lava.
Mar 30, 2021 6:23 AM

Jan 2020
Now that I realized it this show sure put a lot of german words into the character's name...
Mar 30, 2021 6:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid finale, bringing back the 1st Op at that perfect timing was fantastic too! Certainly wouldn't have felt like a finale without it, lol.

We finally know something about Asta's parents, definitely curious on the fatherly figure now.

Liebe's been through a lot but it's a similar scene for Asta. It's nice to see that Asta offered to be friends instead hence. I just couldn't see him forcing the demon to obey him in the first place, to be honest.

Looking forward to the battles to come.

Meanwhile, it's nice to see some acknowledgement from the Vice-Captain and determination from the others.

Watched the first ep when it came out but then took a long break until catching up around Ep 100 or so. My tuesdays ;-;

All in all, my experience with the show has honestly been fine overall. A lot of shining moments quite admittedly but a lot of boring drags at the same time. Might just stick with the 6/10 scoreline for the time being but I could easily just round off to 7 if the nostalgia kicks in a bit lol.
_MushiRock11_Mar 30, 2021 6:39 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2021 6:25 AM
Jan 2021
Kuretaiyo said:
Am i the only who doesnt have good first impression of Astas mother ? She abandoned Asta but gave everything to Liebe. I am sure she left him because she drain his life but she could find better place for him to live with enough food a background or she could try find way to live with him and not drain his life. I am not saying he has horrible life in the church but he could definetely live better life if she thought better. She left Asta in poor church and died for devil whom she found by coincidence. For me she is failure as mother and definetely not my favorite character.
she's definitely not my favorite character, but I thought she was a great mom. She wanted a kid more than anything and gave him up because she wouldn't be able to love with herself if she caused his death. Also of course she'd die for Liebe, he was like her second child. I know my mom would die for me or my sibling.
Mar 30, 2021 6:29 AM
Sep 2012
wow this was perfect. I feel like it's the most important black clover episode so far. I'm happy they chose asta/liege's origins as the stopping point for this series.

this series has a lot of heart and passion put into it.

and now we wait...

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.